It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:12 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.2 2012 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.2 2011-2012
Question...Who here would believe me if I said to you I stood on the moon once?

Dex

Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:55 pm
Site Admin

Dex wrote:
Question...Who here would believe me if I said to you I stood on the moon once?

Dex

Well, Dex, I guess that would depend on a few things.

1. Did you stand on the moon via teleportation?

2. Did you stand on the moon because you are a retired astronaut?

3. Did you stand on the moon in your dreams?

Need a bit more info before I, personally, can say yea or nay.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:11 pm
GT Truther

I stood on this today...John's Legally owned Moon Rock. The white inclusions is iridium. He also had a 36 pound meteorite with him that NASA wanted after conducting analysis on a piece sent to them by him. He and others witnessed it sailing through our atmosphere until it crashed in a desert mountainside. That sized moon rock I'm sure is worth a million dollars to a collector.
Imagee

Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:58 pm

Quote:
Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.2 2011-2012

Post by simple simon » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:53 pm
It seems that H5N1 bird flu might be about to create a pandemic.

IMHO, the only way this will happen is if the strain of H5N1 to cause the pandemic is the man-made super-lethal strain created in a lab in the Netherlands run by Dr. Osterhaus which has been reported on in other places on the GT.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:45 pm
Profile YIM

Lynnwood wrote:
Announcement from Princess Kaoru Nakamaru in Japan about 2012

Who is she?
http://nakamarukaoru.com/profile/indexE.html

This is a highly educated and very accomplished woman announcing three days of darkness commencing on Dec 22, 2012, wherein we will travel through [could not understand her english] and come out in the 5th dimension.

Wow. This is a must watch!!

Fascinating and inspiring; thanks for posting. I think what she said we would pass through was what she called "nooroo", probably the Japanese word for what I think is the Dark Rift. What she says resonates with me, and touches on what I have read in several other places, both about the 3 days of darkness, and the passage into a higher dimension, as well as her exhortations to purify ourselves now in preparation for the shift. Definitely a must watch. i am sharing it on FB and Twitter too.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:01 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
I stood on this today...John's Legally owned Moon Rock. The white inclusions is iridium. He also had a 36 pound meteorite with him that NASA wanted after conducting analysis on a piece sent to them by him. He and others witnessed it sailing through our atmosphere until it crashed in a desert mountainside. That sized moon rock I'm sure is worth a million dollars to a collector.
Imagee

Dex I collect meteorites. Can you get me a small piece? Oh yes, I believe you !

Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:53 pm
GT Truther

HIGH SOCIETY:: It's official were a bunch of dopes

Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:26 pm
Profile YIM

Dex - you sure have a very interesting collection of artefacts! That must be the only "real" item of real estate from the Moon and why NASA is so interested. Lol

Fr33k, that article is such a classical piece of MSN on how the Elites control media to indoctrinate. I mean this quote -

Quote:
"Cannabis was far and away the most widely used illicit drug globally, but heroin and other opiates cause the most harm, followed by amphetamine-type stimulants and cocaine," Professor Hall said.

"Among the most common harms were drug dependence, overdose deaths, accidents, violence, HIV-AIDS and other blood-borne infections."

...is such a twisted statement, as cannabis NOT a drug, but a herb. And a health support herb at that - if used responsibly. Where in the world have they proven the link between using a herb and HIV for instance. They link the really hectic drugs such as opiates [the Elite's favourite money spinner] to these bad outcomes - which is true due to the immune depressing effect of such use.

I comment on this as a producer of natural remedies because all of our work is destined to be outlawed by the established corporate "DRUG" companies!!!

:flame

Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:31 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
I comment on this as a producer of natural remedies because all of our work is destined to be outlawed by the established corporate "DRUG" companies!!!
:flame

I know doesn't it make you sick (PUN INTENDED)

Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:42 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Dex wrote:

Dex - :crylaugh :spit :slap :roflmao

:clap :heart

Yes, I do believe you "stood" on the Moon! Thanks for making my morning! :wavey :silly

Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:00 am
GT Truther

Post Regarding coded colorful words
Txxs sexxence still uses the word FUCK even though it is written "Fxxk".

This sentence says it too, "That popular old four letter Anglo Saxon word for coitus". Should I have written coxxus? Why can I write the word coitus and not write fuck? They both mean exactly the same, as does FXXK.

How does misspelling a word somehow takes away its offensive attributes? Dumb.

Nonetheless I will comply with the peculiar sense of decency and morality of the controllers and, if I ever have a compelling need to write a word that must be misspelled to be anti-vulgar I will do so. For example, "Sxxt for Brxxns".

I no longer wish to debate the details of the "Holocaust". On a final note I point out that the bronze plaque at Auschwitz no longer says 6 million. It now says 1 million. If you are not a Z shill and you do some digging you will find that things were actually very different from what we were told. Hitler went into Poland because Poles were killing Germans for no cause except to provoke a war.

General Patton also said after the war, "We backed the wrong side". They killed him for that.

Douglas Adams

Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:48 am
GT Truther

I pray that you never find yourself in a "camp" you didn't sign up for. Or that your DNA (that your did not choose, btw) never gets singled out for elimination. But most of all that should it occur, you not find yourself "debated" by a bunch of people who never came anywhere close to any of the activities to actually KNOW what happened or why.*

The facts are that Jews have been persecuted for one reason or another everywhere they go on the earth. Why would that be?

Again, if you have the balls. I dare you to go to GLP and sign up for a new name, sayyy Jacob and announce that your are a JEW and just sit back and watch the mayhem that will insue. Good luck with that.

(*no those poor nazis we make them out to be such horrible people.)

Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:09 am
Site Admin

Lynnwood wrote:

LMAO

OMG Lynn thanks for the laugh what a doofus :roflmao :slap :spit

Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:44 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Regarding coded colorful words
Ya know what Frog I gave you a warning privately out of respect to you now you have forced me to issue the second one publicly!

Respect the Golden Rules or leave, that is your choice, no one asked you to like the rules but we do ask that you respect them!

You have insulted some of our long standing members with your recent comments, which is surprising because up until a couple of days ago your posts were fine.

Calling the staff "Controllers" will not end in your favor so I urge caution and ask you to respect the staff as they are only doing their job and trying to maintain peace!

If you want to talk trash use slander or swear your head off go to GLoP and have a ball, please don't do it here!

As for calling some of us "Zionist Shills" that too will not be tolerated and will not end well for you!

For the record I am Nobody’s SHILL but maybe some of our members are and they are entitled to that right just as you are entitled to your opinion right or wrong.

That is all I am going to say on this matter and I hope it's the last of it but the staff have my instructions should it continue.

I would like to clarify something that Freek said earlier, he claimed that I do the Administration of the Golden Thread because I "Pay For It".

Although technically that statement is TRUE I do pay for the hosting fees, from time to time members make donations to help off set those costs.

Irregardless of WHO pays for the annual hosting fees of the GT I have always felt that the Golden Thread belongs to the members NOT ME.

I am just the poor bugger who offered to do the job of maintaining the Database and from time to time maintain the peace when some other not so nice individuals tried to destroy the GT.

Anyone who doubts this statement can ask two of our oldest members of the GT, DonDep & Uncle John.

With that said and this nastiness behind us I would like to ask that all staff and members please let this matter go so we can move forward with a more positive & constructive conversation.

Thanks
L2L
Site Admin

Simmering Frog wrote:

This sentence says it too, "That popular old four letter Anglo Saxon word for coitus". Should I have written coxxus? Why can I write the word coitus and not write fuck? They both mean exactly the same, as does FXXK.

Nonetheless I will comply with the peculiar sense of decency and morality of the controllers and, if I ever have a compelling need to write a word that must be misspelled to be anti-vulgar I will do so. For example, "Sxxt for Brxxns".

I no longer wish to debate the details of the "Holocaust". On a final note I point out that the bronze plaque at Auschwitz no longer says 6 million. It now says 1 million. If you are not a Z shill and you do some digging you will find that things were actually very different from what we were told. Hitler went into Poland because Poles were killing Germans for no cause except to provoke a war.

General Patton also said after the war, "We backed the wrong side". They killed him for that.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:07 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quoted from Youtube:
Quote:
Awaken to the world around us,
the problems we face,
why they exist,
and how to truly solve them once and for all.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:41 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Regarding coded colorful words
Simmering Frog wrote:

COME ON NOW!!! I live in Australia so how am I a Zionist shill?

Even I tried to tell him L2L but obviously he isn't listening and it's gonna be another SHADY GROVES incident.

I'll tell him here again L2L pays fee's and they ARE NOT CHEAP I've read into it it's something like 35 to 100 bucks a week Give L2L a break man!

EVEN I have had my run ins in the past with L2L over this type of behavior and I learned quickly that he doesn't take peoples Rubbish.

Look, Frog when L2L is up for a Libel case he will have to send you his court bill because what you are doing is being a Nazi sympathizer and being on this thread ANY ZIONIST could be reading this thread right now and it could land L2L in HOT WATER and they will instantly WIN THE COURT CASE L2L Might end up in Jail or WORSE

The Elites would call what we are doing here "ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES" and would Love to shut us all down.

Is this what you want frog?

Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:48 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Ummm…..perhaps everyone needs to take a walk around the block and get a good night’s sleep? All in all, I’d prefer no decisions among respected members here for 24 hours. Obviously the topic is a heated one….

Meanwhile:

(Humor Break)To brighten your day: The 27 Rules of Conquering the Gym

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203471004577140900388728374.html?mod=WSJ_WSJ_News_BlogsModule

Jason Gay, Wall Street Journal wrote:
Sweating is a good way to begin 2012. Exercise, like dark chocolate and office meetings that suddenly get canceled, is a proven pathway to nirvana. But if you're going to join a gym—or returning to the gym after a long hibernation—consider the following:

1. A gym is not designed to make you feel instantly better about yourself. If a gym wanted to make you feel instantly better about yourself, it would be a bar.

2. Give yourself a goal. Maybe you want to lose 10 pounds. Maybe you want to quarterback the New York Jets into the playoffs. But be warned: Losing 10 pounds is hard.

3. Develop a gym routine. Try to go at least three times a week. Do a mix of strength training and cardiovascular conditioning. After the third week, stop carrying around that satchel of fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies.

4. No one in the history of gyms has ever lost a pound while reading "The New Yorker" and slowly pedaling a recumbent bicycle. No one.

5. Bring your iPod. Don't borrow the disgusting gym headphones, or use the sad plastic radio attachment on the treadmill, which always sounds like it's playing Kenny Loggins from a sewer.

6. Don't fall for gimmicks. The only tried-and-true method to lose 10 pounds in 48 hours is food poisoning.

7. Yes, every gym has an overenthusiastic spinning instructor who hasn't bought a record since "Walking on Sunshine."

8. There's also the Strange Guy Who is Always at the Gym. Just when you think he isn't here today...there he is, lurking by the barbells.

9. "Great job!" is trainer-speak for "It's not polite for me to laugh at you."

10. Beware a hip gym with a Wilco step class.

11. Gyms have two types of members: Members who wipe down the machines after using them, and the worst people in the universe.

12. Nope, that's not a "recovery energy bar with antioxidant dark chocolate." That's a chocolate bar.

13. Avoid Unsolicited Advice Guy, who, for the small fee of boring you to death, will explain the proper method for any exercise in 45 minutes or longer.

14. You can take 10 Minute Abs, 20 Minute Abs, and 30 Minute Abs. There is also Stop Eating Pizza and Eating Sheet Cake Abs—but that's super tough!

15. If you're motivated to buy an expensive home exercise machine, consider a "wooden coat rack." It costs $40, uses no electricity and does the exact same thing.

16. There's the yoga instructor everyone loves, and the yoga instructor everyone hates. Memorize who they are.

17. If you see an indoor rock climbing wall, you're either in a really cool gym or a romantic comedy starring Kate Hudson.

18. Be cautious about any class with the words "sunrise," "hell," or "Moby."

19. If a gym class is going to be effective, it's hard. If you're relaxed and enjoying yourself, you're at brunch.

20. If you need to bring your children, just let them loose in the silent meditation class. Nobody minds, and kids love candles.

21. Don't buy $150 sneakers, $100 yoga pants, and $4 water. Muscle shirts are for people with muscles, and rhythm guitarists.

22. Fancy gyms can be seductive, but once you get past the modern couches and fresh flowers and the water with lemon slices, you're basically paying for a boutique hotel with B.O.

23. Everyone sees you secretly racing the old people in the pool.

24. If you're at the point where you've bought biking shoes for the spinning class, you may as well go ahead and buy an actual bike. It's way more fun and it doesn't make you listen to C+C Music Factory.

25. Fact: Thinking about going to the gym burns between 0 and 0 calories.

26. A successful gym membership is like a marriage: If it's good, you show up committed and ready for hard work. If it's not good, you show up in sweatpants and watch a lot of bad TV.

27. There is no secret. Exercise and lay off the fries. The end.

Cheers,

Selene

Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:11 pm
GT Truther

Please list my violations of the golden rule.

The "dangerous" words I used had no forum contextual relationship and were used only to point out that misspelling a word does not magically make it less offensive.

Please list the insults.

The "You" in the Z shill comment was editorial and directed at no poster on this forum.

Who is insulted by an attempt to see truth?

My last two significant long term relationships were with Jews.

I have called no one any names.

When i think a poster to be an agent I state so explicitly.

If anyone here believe that I have insulted them notice me and I will write a qualified apology.

Admin by definition is the controller, as your acItions demonstrates.

Ask: who have I harmed? Who benefits if i am censored?

Douglas Adams

Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:14 pm
GT Truther

oh God , now I understand. Forgive him he was left by two Jews. lol.... Its not a big deal to me. And I don't think he meant you fr33k. I can forgive. Shall we? btw. If he was pointing at a Zionist he wasn't pointing at me either. I happen to think Judah ( one tribe )has come under a curse. Jeremiah tells about it. Deuteronomy warned them it would happen and so far as I can tell they ( Judah) are still adding to the Word of God which qualifies them for even more curses. Not the "beloved" ever. That's a big misquote. Deuteronomy 6 is where is is misquoted from if you want to really KNOW the TRUTH.

See the assume thing does work almost every time.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:30 pm
GT Truther

Simmering Frog wrote:
Please list my violations of the golden rule.

The "dangerous" words I used had no forum contextual relationship and were used only to point out that misspelling a word does not magically make it less offensive.

Please list the insults.

The "You" in the Z shill comment was editorial and directed at no poster on this forum.

Who is insulted by an attempt to see truth?

My last two significant long term relationships were with Jews.

I have called no one any names.

When i think a poster to be an agent I state so explicitly.

If anyone here believe that I have insulted them notice me and I will write a qualified apology.

Admin by definition is the controller, as your acItions demonstrates.

Ask: who have I harmed? Who benefits if i am censored?

Are you Finished?

Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:56 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

No object in your sentence. With what am I finished? I think in the sense you ask, no because I had already posted more before I read you question.

I am assuming this is becoming a dialog. In that sense, no I don't think so, unless you pull my plug.

Douglas Adams

Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:24 pm
GT Truther

After reading the articles about HOW the government censors individuals these days, I was shocked to discover that one of my posts at Ben Fulfords blog comments this last week was visible for a short time to other readers, then it disappeared. I still see the post when I click that page, but no one else does. I have not tried to view it from another computer.

See for yourself.

Load up this long page of comments here:
http://benjaminfulford.net/2012/01/02/t ... /#comments

It is Comment #96483 that is now missing. Comment numbers 96482 and 96484 are visible, but mine has been removed. The Comment numbers are embedded in the TIME link.

Here is the link to the missing post:
http://benjaminfulford.net/2012/01/02/t ... ment-96483

Here is Comment #96482:
Comment by joyce on January 4, 2012 @ 10:46 am
http://benjaminfulford.net/2012/01/02/t ... ment-96482

Followed by Comment #96484:
Comment by eugenekalmes on January 4, 2012 @ 10:50 am
http://benjaminfulford.net/2012/01/02/t ... ment-96484

I uploaded the screenshot of my post as it continues to appear to me... I wonder why it was removed? The missing 13th amendment is no secret. I am only slightly comforted that it was visible for a short time. That tells me that is is Ben's Blog that is being censored, not necessarily me that is being targeted. Yet. Maybe. Sheesh, it is WEIRD to have a post removed on a site like Ben's, I mean, WHY???

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:27 pm
GT Truther

For those who are not familiar with my position on these matters elsewhere, I will make myself clear;

I do not wish to offend anyone who seeks the truth; only those who wish to obscure, distort and falsify.

A group of experts and specialist from every nation gathers the available source documents, checks them for accuracy, sorts it all out and begins publishing a dynamic report.

If anyone works against this, I will suspect them of being,..for whatever reason...those with the most to lose by the best understanding possible.

The causes and events of W2 are not as I was told in school and in the media. This much we now all know.

Incidentally, admin, I expect you to chastise the above poster for his insulting allegation. It did not appear to be intended to foster brotherhood and fellowship. I am not really offended, but a bit disappointed by the lack of humor. I am accustomed to being insulted in a much more entertaining manner.

Douglas Adams

Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:42 pm
GT Truther

Simmering Frog wrote:
For those who are not familiar with my position on these matters elsewhere, I will make myself clear;

I do not wish to offend anyone who seeks the truth; only those who wish to obscure, distort and falsify.

A group of experts and specialist from every nation gathers the available source documents, checks them for accuracy, sorts it all out and begins publishing a dynamic report.

If anyone works against this, I will suspect them of being,..for whatever reason...those with the most to lose by the best understanding possible.

The causes and events of W2 are not as I was told in school and in the media. This much we now all know.

Incidentally, admin, I expect you to chastise the above poster for his insulting allegation. It did not appear to be intended to foster brotherhood and fellowship. I am not really offended, but a bit disappointed by the lack of humor. I am accustomed to being insulted in a much more entertaining manner.

Now you are being Juvenile. You want me to leave?

Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:03 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Oh No... the Majestic 12 [bot] is onto us!

Hello Majestic 12 [bot] I'm looking at you! :slap :crylaugh

Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:03 am
Profile YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 37  Next