It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:17 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.2 2012 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.2 2011-2012
Rick Hunter wrote:
Hi all, happy new year!

I just wanted to show you a video of an object in space, there's been a few youtubers posting this in the last couple of days. It was caught by stereo B.

Hi Rick, Happy New Year to you and all the GT'ers...

This was brought to my attention after sharing your YouTube. I don't think either could be conclusive :hmm

Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:47 pm
GT Truther

This is interesting!

http://www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org/ ... an-2-2012/

Unidentified Aircraft(s) leave contrails concerns in Colorado dated January the second 2012

Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:07 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

ON that note, I must admit I still lurk around at GLP, and - the Senator who voted FOR the bill here in Kansas' name is . . .

Senator Moran !! (c:

Really !!

:slap

Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:18 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

I am still trawling through David Icke's "The Truth shall set you Free" and I must say I am quite astounded by the history of "real" events of the last 100 years he exposes, like this quote: -

Quote:
If you find all this hard to believe there are many examples that prove the point. At the time of the Kennedy assassination the national secretary of the American Nazi Party was a man called Daniel Burros. He was a close associate of the “Nazi” Roy Frankhouser, a man who once said:

“Hitler had the Jews; we’ve got the nixxxxs. We have to put our main stress on the nixxxx question, of course, because that’s what preoccupies the masses - but we’re not forgetting the Jew. If Jews knew what was coming - and believe me, it’s coming as surely as the dawn - they’d realize that what’s going to happen in America will make Nazi Germany look like a Sunday school picnic. We’ll build better gas chambers, and more of them, and this time there won’t be any refugees”.11

Ref: 11 John George and Laird Wilcox, Nazis, Communists, Klansmen And Others On The Fringe (Prometheus Books, New York, 1992) p285

[My edit of the race quote]

Now if anybody wanted reference to the FEMA camps et al, and what is in the future of the US as set up by the Elites, then this is one such statement!

hmmmmmm :hmm

Book ref: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/andtruthfreebook/truthfree.htm

Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:39 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post A Jew reviews the events of 911
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Ffz0ko ... _embedded#!

Douglas Adams

Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:04 am
GT Truther

Post Contrails with no object at start of trail
I have seen photographs taken with amateur digital stills of contrails with no object visible at the origin of the contrail. Also photos of two vertical rainbowswiriling disks with nothing between them; and the vague shrouded outline of a conventional aircraft. Southern California.

Douglas Adams

Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:13 am
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
I am still trawling through David Icke's "The Truth shall set you Free" and I must say I am quite astounded by the history of "real" events of the last 100 years he exposes, like this quote: -

Quote:
If you find all this hard to believe there are many examples that prove the point. At the time of the Kennedy assassination the national secretary of the American Nazi Party was a man called Daniel Burros. He was a close associate of the “Nazi” Roy Frankhouser, a man who once said:

“Hitler had the Jews; we’ve got the nixxxxs. We have to put our main stress on the nixxxx question, of course, because that’s what preoccupies the masses - but we’re not forgetting the Jew. If Jews knew what was coming - and believe me, it’s coming as surely as the dawn - they’d realize that what’s going to happen in America will make Nazi Germany look like a Sunday school picnic. We’ll build better gas chambers, and more of them, and this time there won’t be any refugees”.11

Ref: 11 John George and Laird Wilcox, Nazis, Communists, Klansmen And Others On The Fringe (Prometheus Books, New York, 1992) p285

Now if anybody wanted reference to the FEMA camps et al, and what is in the future of the US as set up by the Elites, then this is one such statement!

Book ref: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/andtruthfreebook/truthfree.htm

1. I don't understand why "fuck" or "Nigger" cannot be written but f**k or niggxxxx acceptable. Dumb.

2. Whoever or whatever that source may be and regardless of intent, it is disinformation and misdirection because there were no ovens used for mass executions.

Douglas Adams

Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:23 am
GT Truther

Simmering Frog wrote:

1. I don't understand why "fuck" or "Nigger" cannot be written but f**k or niggxxxx acceptable. Dumb.

2. Whoever or whatever that source may be and regardless of intent, it is disinformation and misdirection because there were no ovens.

Simmering Frog it's because the administrators and the owner L2L DO NOT like it because of the large user base and other users might get easily offended by it and leave Permanently it can be seen as demeaning (I guess) and I've been told off for doing so in the past because it personally annoys L2L because he explained to me that he PAYS CASH for this forum and I am guessing he doesn't want it to turn into a free for all flaming ground.

I hope I haven't personally upset anyone (especially admins) with what I just explained to Simmering Frog.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:44 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

LMAO

Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:01 am
GT Truther

Simmering Frog. Tsk tsk. Shame on you.

I have to respectfully disagree, there most certainly were ovens. They are very well documented. How can you make such a statement? I have read "Eyewitness Auschwitz" by Filip Muller, a sonderkommando at Auschwitz. He operated the gas chambers and ovens for three years. I suggest to you that you should read this riveting book before you state there were no ovens. The process, method, and formula to get human bodies to burn is described in painstaking detail. Filip Muller testified to his running of the ovens at Nuremberg. It's funny to me you mention there are no OVENS because the ovens were pretty much the only thing that could not be fully destroyed when the Germans tried to hide their deeds just before the end of the war.

You can buy it for $11.07 here:
http://www.amazon.com/Eyewitness-Auschw ... 1566632714

Filip Muller is mentioned here:

Quote:
Breakdowns and Maintenance must have reduced the Nazi's ability to cremate bodies
http://www.hdot.org/en/learning/myth-fact/cremation3

Holocaust Deniers Say:

The ovens in Auschwitz-Birkenau couldn't be run day and night for years without a break. They must have been out of operation for long periods of time due to breakdowns and maintenance.

The Holocaust deniers claim that the ovens were inoperable for long periods of time due to maintenance and breakdown, thereby reducing the number of bodies that could be burned in total.

German documentation about the maintenance of ovens

The letter dated June 28, 1943 from Karl Bischoff, the head of the Central Building Administration in Auschwitz-Birkenau, to Hans Kammler in Berlin, refers to ideal operations on a continuous basis. Of course, in reality that didn't happen. Oven overload was common and breakdowns were frequent.

Overuse and misuse caused the bricks in the muffles, flues and inside the chimneys to crack or break, requiring maintenance or mending. However, minor repairs could be made quickly. Filip Müller, a member of one of the Sonderkommandos who stoked the ovens, recalled that special fireclay paste was used to patch the cracks on a temporary basis.1

How many ovens were in use at any given time?

It is true that not all 52 available muffles were in use at all times. For instance, Crema 1 in the Main Camp (6 muffles) was shut down on July 19, 1943 when the four dedicated facilities in Birkenau came on line.

Crema 4's ovens (8 muffles) were destroyed in a Sonderkommando uprising in October 1944 and were never able to be used again. The other three facilities also suffered frequent breakdowns and required repairs.

Hmmm...

Or read a little of this book, here I even linked you to a relevant section:

History On Trial
http://books.google.com/books?id=DJTWxO ... &q&f=false

Holocaust Concentration Camps Photo Gallery
http://www.history.com/photos/holocaust ... mps/photo7

I guess this photo is faked, and when tours go to visit, it's their "Lyin' Eyes" ???

Here is an article that gives documentation regarding the ovens, names the companies that built them, describes them in detail. The records pertaining to the Germans ORDERING the ovens was all kept after the war, their orders, manufacture, delivery, and installation is all discussed here.

Quote:
The Crematoria Ovens of Auschwitz and Birkenau
by CARLO MATTOGNO and FRANCO DEANA
http://www.codoh.com/found/fndcrema.html

2.1 The Coke-Fired Topf Double-Muffle Cremation Ovens

As far as we know Topf built four ovens of this type, of which three were installed in Crematorium I, the old crematorium of Main Camp Auschwitz, while the fourth was located in the crematorium of Mauthausen.

Work on building the first oven for Auschwitz began in early July 1940. A September 16, 1940 letter from the Auschwitz Administration reveals that the oven had been "in service for weeks already".54 One can thus assume that the oven was first taken into service around the end of July 1940. According to J.-C. Pressac it was built between June 28 and July 5, 1940, and the first cremation took place on August 15.55

The cost estimate for the second oven is dated November 13, 1940. The firm of Topf delivered the various components of the oven to Auschwitz on December 20 and 21, 1940 and January 17 and 21, 1941,56 so that it was likely constructed in February 1941. J.-C. Pressac claims that this oven was assembled between January 20 and February 22, 1941.57

Construction of the foundation for the third oven began on November 19, 1941 and was completed on December 3;58 work was then discontinued due to a lack of fireproof material. The pertinent invoice issued by Topf is dated December 16, 1941,59 but as the rubber stamp it bears would show, it was not mailed until May 22, 1942. Therefore this oven was no doubt built in June 1942.

Now I'm not going to come back here and reply to your reply, if you do so, because further DENIAL will just piss me off. I'll see you all on page 5.

Lynnwood

Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:01 am
GT Truther

uh,.. I agree. There were more than just Jews killed by the Nazi's. That the US and so called "truthers" have become so anti-semitic is well scary for me, a JEW by blood. You want to know what it feels like to be afraid to have your own DNA? You announce you are a Jew online and just see how you get treated. The things people will call you: kenite, devil spawn, oh my fav christ killer.

I lived for almost 40 years, before I found out I had "tainted blood" as I had been adopted at birth and raised in a home with the WHITE TERRORS who ran the CIA and the US and specifically Southern governments and abused and tortured and planned the so called WW's. So its personal. ( btw and the n word is just as abhorrent to me as saying there were no ovens.)

Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:27 am
GT Truther

7 of 10 STATUS as of January 5, 2012 (1)
Quote:
7 of 10 Scenario 3, the folding of the Philippine and Mariana plates, is likewise still completing. The pace of this scenario could be detected by reports of sinking from the north Philippine island of Luzon, which lies partially on the Philippine Plate. When typhoon Falcon passed through in July, 2011
http://www.zetatalk5.com/newsletr/issue249.htm
northern Luzon was entirely spared the flooding that the portion lying on the Sunda Plate experienced. But by August 28, 2011
http://www.zetatalk6.com/newsletr/issue257.htm
when typhoon Mina passed through, the northern coast of Luzon was affected with flooding. The Mindanao tsunami
http://www.zetatalk7.com/newsletr/issue274.htm
on December 17, 2011 striking the Philippines was likewise, per the Zetas, caused by a clash with waters from the folding Philippine Plate. Now, with the obvious collapse of the Mariana Trench, the folding is clearly and undeniably in process.

7 of 10 Scenario 4, the S American roll, has clearly started but has not reached the point of the large quakes along the Andes predicted by the Zetas. Nevertheless, crumbling in the North Andes,
http://www.zetatalk8.com/newsletr/issue231.htm
the press of the Caribbean Plate moving westward on Guatemala
http://www.zetatalk9.com/newsletr/issue261.htm
and sinking on the southern Caribbean islands of Trinidad and Tobago
http://www.zetatalk10.com/newsletr/issue265.htm
have been evident all year.

ZetaTalk Prediction 2/26/2011:
http://www.zetatalk11.com/ning/26fe2011.htm
The S American roll will not take place in an instant, from start to end, as is obvious from the preliminary movement already taking place. The region of the N Andes fault line is suffering mountain building. The Caribbean Plate off coast from Colombia recorded sinking in 2010, and Panama is flooding due to preliminary sinking, even having to close its locks at one point for the first time in its 125 year history due, supposedly, to rain.

7 of 10 Scenario 5, the African Roll, is also showing signs of having started, though has barely begun.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... ary-5-2012

Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:37 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Then:

Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:42 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:08 am
GT Truther

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/12/31 ... hypocrisy/

Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:16 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Yes there were Ovens, used mostly to cremate Typhus victims
And starvation victims; starvation caused by allied bombing of food transport.

The ovens at Auschwitz were installed after the war by the Russians as a propaganda move, now used by the Zionists for the same purpose.

There were never any ovens anywhere capible of doing 8K bodies a day.

Douglas Adams

Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:45 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Yes there were Ovens, used mostly to cremate Typhus vict
Simmering Frog wrote:
And starvation victims; starvation caused by allied bombing of food transport.

The ovens at Auschwitz were installed after the war by the Russians as a propaganda move, now used by the Zionists for the same purpose.

There were never any ovens anywhere capible of doing 8K bodies a day.

With all due respect, Frog, let's agree to disagree. Historical records (including documents from the Nazi's themselves) prove that the ovens were most effective. The quote below is from Dachau. You will note this is long before the Russian invasion. In fact, captured Russian soldiers were put to work running the ovens.

Quote:
The first crematorium was erected in 1940, on the North-West corner of the camp, and can only be reached over a small footbridge. <photo 6> The ovens are housed in a wooden shed surrounded by a grove of trees. <photo 7> The well-concealed site was carefully chosen, and further isolated from the main camp by a large drainage ditch, the camp wall, a barbed wire fence, and a large ditch with running water. <photo 8> <photo 9> <photo 10> It is quite impossible even today to see the old crematorium from the camp, and many visitors miss it altogether even when walking within a few yards of it on the path to the new crematorium. <photo 47>

By early 1942, the death rate outstripped the capacity of the old crematorium originally built by Topf & Söhne. The manufacturer's name is quite visible on the doors of the furnaces. <photo 11> <photo 12> Plans were drawn up in April, 1942 for a more efficient four-furnace crematory which, from its early planning days, incorporated five gas chambers. 14 <photo 13> <photo 14> <photo 15> On July 23, 1942, the order was issued from the SS Headquarters in Berlin to commence construction of the crematorium at a cost of RM150,000. 15 <photo 16>

The new crematorium incorporating five gas chambers -- four of which were designed specifically for fumigation and a fifth for homicidal purposes -- was completed in 1943. This new crematorium would be known by the ominous-sounding name of Baracke X. 16,17 <photo 17> <photo 18> <photo 19> <photo 20>

It must be pointed out that the ovens at Dachau or other Nazi camps are not, strictly speaking, "crematoriums." A conventional "crematorium" is designed to cremate one body at a time. This implies a heating cycle, an incineration cycle, a cooling cycle, and the recovery of ashes from the deceased. An oven that cremates bodies in a continuous manner is more aptly called an "incinerator". Cremations of cadavers, in this last case, are carried out with no cooling period or recovery of ashes between cremations. New corpses are simply fed into the ovens as the old ones are consumed. The cost of operation of an "incinerator" is considerably lower than that of a "crematorium," and the efficiency is considerably higher. With coal and other fuel often in short supply, and with a substantial increase in the number of cadavers to be incinerated, the ovens ran continuously; several bodies were often burned together and the ashes intermingled:

Improved ovens were put into operation here [i.e. Baracke X] They were fitted with double doors to reduce the blast of heat when they were opened. ... There were four ovens, with a capacity of 7 or 8 bodies each at a time -- even nine when the bodies were very emaciated. Cremation lasted about two hours.* <photo 21> <photo 22> <photo 23>

In theory the ashes were to be collected and preserved in urns. The families of the dead could have the urns sent to them on payment of expenses. ... The urns were, in any case, filled with ashes collected at random, since several bodies were cremated together. In the end no more trouble was taken to fill the urns, and the ashes were buried in the grounds of the crematorium.18

* Other estimates put this time as low as 10-15 minutes:

While the crematorium still functioned normally, the burning of a body lasted 10-15 minutes

http://www.holocaust-history.org/dachau-gas-chambers/

As to the use of certain words on this forum, yes, we do ask that each one of you self censor in the spirit of the Golden Rule.

We are all adults here - some of us swear and some of us don't.

The use of racial epithets can, and does, result in board flame wars. Again, this is not in the spirit of the Golden Rule.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:56 am
GT Truther

Of course there were crematoria in camps - people died of typhus, starvation and many diseases due to deprivation (including the incarcerators). The Allied forces prevented fresh food, medications and supplies getting to the camps, such is the act of war. However, there were no GAS OVENS!!!! The only stuff recorded was to disinfect clothing - noone gassed! Yet people died in captivity sadly due to terrible diseases. Yes - many many people cremated - but only due to the extremities of being deprived in a severe war zone.
We are ALL to blame - and hopefully we learn.... (although none of those anyone 'seemed' to 'vote' for in the last 20 years in either the UK or USA have 'learned' at our great expense)

..and here we go again - Iran? Syria? North Korea? No thank you corporate machinations on your own behalf and NOT MINE. I'm stunned at the rot in the so-called 'democracy' of the USA in the media manipulation and trashing of Ron Paul. There is no hope unless we get rid of these rotten/bribed/career politicians. Get rid of corporate donations for election purposes.

On another note - my country has been blasted with the maddest of weather lately, and 100 - 90mph winds seem to be commonplace these days!!! If my trees haven't gone, they are very loose in their ground as I can see paviers uplifted nearby.
I'll leave you with the weirdest of horrors - keeping folk awake at night - the constant harmonic moaning of a giant tower in central Manchester...

What a weird start to the new year....
lots of love and pozzi vibes to all
Avid
:heart :heart :heart

Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:15 pm
GT Truther

I wll dissagree with some of you, too

will See:
1- The methods of execution were varied. Sometimes a bullet was used, but our guide informed us that his captors had said many times that a bullet was too expensive a price to pay for the death of a slave. Poison gas or starvation was much cheaper. (1)

2- General George S. Patton, who toured Buchenwald on April 15, 1945, wrote the following in his autobiography regarding what he was told by the former prisoners: (1)

Quote:
If a sufficient number (of the Buchenwald prisoners) did not die of starvation or if, for other reasons, it was desirable to remove them without waiting for nature to take its course, they were dropped down a chute into a room which had a number of hooks like those on which one hangs meat in a butcher shop, about eight feet from the floor. From the execution room in the Buchenwald set-up there was an elevator, hand operated, which carried the corpses to an incinerator plant on the floor above.

The "chute" which Patton saw was identical to the "corpse slide" at the Sachsenhausen concentration camp, which was used to roll dead bodies down into the morgue in the basement. Executions at Sachsenhausen were carried out at a firing range or in a gas chamber disguised as a shower room which was in the crematorium building. At the Buchenwald death factory, the basement room at the end of the chute was an execution room, not a morgue. There was apparently no morgue at Buchenwald for storing the bodies at the crematorium before they were cremated.

Quote:
According to information that Black obtained from an Army report, the Jews were "arbitrarily condemned to death," one shelf at a time. A shelf was a three-tiered bunk bed where 16 prisoners slept together.

The following quote is from "IBM and the Holocaust" in which Edwin Black describes the corpse slide at Buchenwald.

Once the murder decision had been made, all sixteen Jews in the shelf were immediately marched to a small door adjacent to Buchenwald's incinerator building. The door opened inward, creating a short, three-foot-long corridor. Jews were pushed and herded until they reached the corridor end. There, a hole dropped thirteen feet down a concrete shaft and into the Strangling Room. A camp worker recalled, "As they hit the floor they were garroted ... by big SS guards and hung on hooks along the side wall, about 6 1/2 feet above the floor ... any that were still struggling were stunned with a wooden mallet ... An electric elevator ... ran [the corpses] up to the incinerator room.

Notes:
(1)
Link with images of the hooks on the walls
http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Buchenwal ... ties3.html

Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:23 pm
Profile WWW

The NDAA Obama (Towelhead) has just signed into legal history for the US is receiving very interesting attention from the citz. Here is an very smart reply to this by an 18 yr old student -

The NDAA - Our Disappearing Rights and Liberties
by Alton Lu

Back in the beginning stages of the War on Terrorism, President Bush enacted the Patriot Act. This allowed the government to spy on citizens, monitoring their activities in order to discern whether or not someone is a terrorist. It brought about changes in law enforcement that allowed agencies to search phones, financial records, etc.

One of the most controversial aspects of the law is authorization of indefinite detention of non-U.S. citizens. Immigrants suspected of being terrorists would be detained without trial until the War on Terrorism finished.

On December 31, 2011, President Obama signed a law known as the National Defense Authorization Act for the 2012 fiscal year, or the H.R. 1540. Congress passes this act every year to monitor the budget for the Department of Defense. However, this year the NDAA bill has passed with new provisions that should have the entire country up with pitchforks.

Normally, this is just an act which details the monetary calls of the Department of Defense which is passed every year. However, the act passed for the 2012 fiscal year changes the bill and can be seen as an extension of the Patriot Act. Now, the indefinite detention has been extended to U.S. citizens as well. If people are spied on and suspected of being terrorists, they may be detained indefinitely without trial.

In a country famous for the belief that one is innocent until proven guilty, this is an upsetting change that is being foisted upon the American people with many unaware of what it means.
Snip

I am writing a story that is against what the politicians in Washington have voted for. Can I be seen as aiding Al-Qaeda because I am attempting to change the views of the public to something that is against government; because there is a gun in my home and we have a well-supplied pantry?

Can I be seen as a terrorist under the definition of terrorism? Yes I can. Will I? I hope not.
Snip

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alton-lu/the-national-defense-auth_b_1180869.html

Can I smell toast burning... ? :hmm

:popcorn

Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:26 pm
Profile WWW

Good piece, Sky, I hope we see many more such opinions voiced in public. Hopefully people are waking up enough to realize they have to stand up now, or they will be lying down in places they never thought an American citizen would end up.

On another note, I have posted some info on Phobos Grunt's imminent fall from the skies (sometime on or slightly before Jan. 15th). You can read it here: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3555

Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:50 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

A belated Happy New Year to y'all; it's been the usual emotional roller-coaster for me, the holidays at the end of the year......

I'm going to have a lot more to say on the NDAA, but I take to heart the logic behind what NL/ZT had to say on the subject some time ago. I haven't yet heard anything that makes more logical sense; Congress is sh***ing their pants over what they expect to happen, and this is betrayed by the fact that even the more spineful Dems also voted for it. Since we know the "War on Terrorism" is an artificial construct, and I don't buy into the "all politicians are evil scum that are just salivating over enslaving us overtly at the earliest opportunity", I don't seen anything else that would justify the anti-Constitutionality of the NDAA.

More on that later, but most of us (and the entire world) is with us in sentiment, if not comprehension.

As for the ovens in Auschwitz; I went there and was locked inside that prison camp one late January evening in 2000. I had been busy filming the remains of the crematoria, and logic tells me they weren't an artificial construct meant to demean the Third Reich - they were real. Of course we're all entitled to our own opinion, it's just the interpretation of the facts that makes for heated controversy. I hadn't been aware of Patton's comments (thanks recall) but they reinforce what I've understood to be the case.

Still catching up......

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Announcement from Princess Kaoru Nakamaru in Japan about 2012

Who is she?
http://nakamarukaoru.com/profile/indexE.html

This is a highly educated and very accomplished woman announcing three days of darkness commencing on Dec 22, 2012, wherein we will travel through [could not understand her english] and come out in the 5th dimension.

Wow. This is a must watch!!

Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:46 pm
GT Truther

It seems that H5N1 bird flu might be about to create a pandemic.

:scared

http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm (dated 5th Jan, but updates daily).

(part of article - which gives this a 15% probability)

Simon

---------------------------------------------------------

The following is NOT a prediction of what will happen, but rather what COULD happen in an absolute worst-case build out from a single bird flu report. As you read this, you'll understand why I am never critical of the US government's www.flu.gov website!

12/21/11: A man in Shenzhen manifests with flu-like symptoms.

12/25/11: The man in Shenzhen is admitted to a hospital with severe pneumonia symptoms.

12/31/11: After struggling for a week the man dies of multiple organ failure.

01/01/12: Biologists around the world read about the death in China due to H5N1 (after they sober up from the night before).

01/03/12: A CDC virologist requests RNA sequence information on the Shenzhen H5N1.

01/03/12: Over 100 biologists ask the question: “Where is Shenzhen?” Some of them fear they know what the answer will be.

01/03/12: 50 biologists look it up on Wikipedia. Their fears are confirmed: Guangdong province. The birthplace of SARS.

01/04/12: The chatter begins. Guangdong has been dreaded as one high risk area for the onset of a future pandemic.

01/04/12: The Shenzhen Center for Disease Prevention and Control appeals for calm. It is announced that the H5N1 is 90% identical to a strain found in migratory ducks. Therefore, the man contracted it from birds rather than from another human. Also, the man had been jogging in a park every day where there where migratory birds present. Nothing to worry about.

01/04/12: Molecular biologists, microbiologists & virologists are stunned by the comments. Only 90% similarity & the Shenzhen health officials are claiming that is close enough of a match to the wild-type H5N1 to not worry? The reality is that those strains are barely related. Picking up bird flu while jogging? After all, there were migratory birds present. Not likely.

01/04/12: Reportedly, 120 people in contact with the man who died have not come down with the flu.

01/05/12: The CDC virologist has not been able to get a sequence showing the 90% similarity. She is getting nervous about the situation.

01/08/12: Several people are admitted to a hospital in Hong Kong with flu-like symptoms.

01/10/12: Two people in their 20s in Hong Kong die of organ system failure and are confirmed to have H5N1

01/15/12: Several health departments confirm that the full sequence of the H5N1 had not yet been done. The 90% report was an estimate.

01/16/12: Few new cases have been identified of H5N1, after 3 million commercial poultry were destroyed.

01/29/12: Strange movements are reported in North Korea. Schools and factories are shut for a “renewed period of mourning” and to celebrate the new supreme leader of North Korea.

02/01/12: Several South Koreans are hospitalized with flu-like symptoms in a town near the coastal border between North & South Korea.

02/05/12: Multiple schools in Seoul report a high incidence of absences, but the symptoms seem to be cold-like.

02/07/12: Numerous parents of children in Seoul are admitted to hospitals with pneumonia.

02/08/12: A doctor from North Korea is able to cross the border into China. He reports that tens of thousands of North Koreans have died from “pneumonia”. He brings a cheek swab to give to the Chinese Health Department.

02/08/12: Globally, N95 respiratory masks are sold out. The N95 masks are selling on the black market for $100.00 each.

02/09/12: The outbreak in North Korea is confirmed to be the same strain of H5N1 that first appeared in Shenzhen.

02/10/12: Hospitals are beginning to strain from patients with flu-like symptoms throughout Seoul, Hong Kong & Beijing.

02/12/12: The HA gene of H5N1 is confirmed to have mutations that make the virus extremely virulent.

02/15/12: Initial cases of H5N1 are identified in Tokyo, Manila, Brisbane, Tehran and Nairobi.

02/16/12: The US, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Germany and 29 other nations ban all international flights.

02/20/12: Human transmissible H5N1 has been confirmed in 11 countries.

02/30/12: The H5N1 outbreak is behaving in atypical fashion. Children and the elderly with confirmed H5N1 are experiencing minor flu symptoms. Among otherwise healthy young adults and older teenagers the mortality rate is high.

03/01/12: US hospitals are overwhelmed with emergency room visits due to flu-like symptoms. No H5N1 is detected. All cases are H1 varieties of influenza.

03/03/12: H5N1 is identified in patients in Atlanta, NYC, Seattle, Houston, Chicago, Honolulu, San Francisco and Fresno.

03/05/12: All 50 states have confirmed H5N1 cases.

03/06/12: Multiple Governors deploy National Guard members to help with crowd control at hospitals and clinics .

03/08/12: Too many reservists are sick to handle the demand. Multiple Governors request federal government intervention.

03/09/12: All public and private K-12 and secondary schools are ordered closed.

03/09/12: Troops from military bases around the country are deployed to assist the remaining national guard members.

03/09/12: The WHO & CDC hold a joint press conference to confirm that prevention of a pandemic is not an option. Mitigation will be the focus.

03/13/12: Supplies are not moving to grocery stores rapidly enough & emergency food dispensing sites are set up.

03/15/12: Preliminary numbers indicate that overall mortality rates are in the 50% range.

04/01/12: Every country is reporting cases of H5N1.

04/15/12: A woman in NYC is robbed at gunpoint for her respiratory mask.

04/30/12: All federal and state government offices are closed.

05/29/12: Several cities have banned below ground burial as there is not enough room. Cremation becomes the method of necessity.

06/29/12: Food riots are happening on nearly a daily basis.

08/29/12: Some normalcy has begun to return. Summer harvest has somewhat reduced the food crises.

09/29/12: A vaccine has been developed that will be effective against the H5N1.

10/10/12: The pandemic has been harsh in Australia, New Zealand and developed areas of Africa and South America. Poorer areas have experienced normal flu-related deaths.

10/28/12: Mass vaccinations are begun throughout the Northern Hemisphere in advance of the anticipated winter spike in the flu.

11/11/12: The first new cases in 45 days of H5N1 appear in the Us and Canada.

12/25/12: Schools will not be reopening after the holiday break as new cases of flu are spiking.

01/10/13: The HA gene of H5N1 has mutated enough that the vaccine is providing minimal protection.

02/02/13: The second wave of the pandemic is sweeping the Northern Hemisphere, overwhelming the health delivery systems and bringing the economy to a near standstill.

06/27/13: Several weeks overlap where the pandemic is raging in both the Northern and Southern Hemispheres.

07/25/13: No confirmed new cases appear for 72 hours in the US. The summer reprieve has begun.

07/29/13: Schools now meet in July-October as the new school year.

10/10/13: The new vaccine has contamination problems. Only 10 million safe doses are available in the US. There are riots at vaccination clinics as people are turned away.

11/17/13: The third wave of the pandemic begins in the US.

05/05/14: The third wave of sickness ends earlier than the previous rounds.

12/12/14: Three strains of influenza are detected in the population. No new cases of H5N1 are identified. The bird-flu pandemic is over.

07/04/15: Strains of H5N1 found in migratory foul have a single nucleotide change in the HA gene. This change makes transmission of the virus to humans nearly impossible.

Estimated global direct and indirect costs associated with the pandemic: $90 trillion.

Total estimate of global population made ill: 4.4 billion people.

Final estimate of deaths due to the pandemic: 2.1 billion deaths.

Estimate of family units that experienced illness or death: >88% globally.

Most frequent cause of death: 1) systemic organ failure, or 2) exclusively respiratory failure.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:53 pm
Site Admin

I was going to explain to you why but freak did a pretty good job although i will add that it is out of respect to other memebrs to not let the gt turn into a saloon with f bombs everywhere please respect that

As for your oven comments I think Lynns post says it all so you and I can agree to disagree

Simmering Frog wrote:
Sky wrote:

Quote:

2. Whoever or whatever that source may be and regardless of intent, it is disinformation and misdirection because there were no ovens.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:12 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next