It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:34 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.2 2012 
Truth Seeker

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.2 2011-2012
>So let me get this straight, others can post similar topics on the GT but I cannot?

My point is that others should not post similar topics on the GT. And you, of all people, should know better.

>Furthermore this is NOT a political topic its about one loud mouth (don't care WHAT party he supports) who called an innocent women some rather nasty names and was very degrading towards women in general. If that is a political issue to you I guess that we can agree to disagree on this subject.

Of course it's political. I agree Limbaugh's a bombastic blowhard and crossed the line of decency, but the outrage and Obama's phone call are blatant pandering by the left to capture the female vote. Case in point: Did Obama demand Ed Schultz apologize to Laura Ingraham for calling her a "right wing slut"? Did Obama personally call Ingraham to "see if she was ok"? Or how about Bill Maher calling Sarah Palin a "dumb tw*t" and "c*nt"? Thank goodness N.O.W. called him to task, but that loser is still on the air.

>out of curiosity who made you a staff member around here so that you could demand such a request?

It's admirable you host the forum, but I've been here as long as you. I've always observed the GT ground-rules, and am only interested in corroborating D. Burisch's claims. Confirm with DonDep. And, with all due deference, get off your high horse. Start a political channel if you so ardently need to vent your media outrage.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:10 pm
Site Admin

srb2001 wrote:
>So let me get this straight, others can post similar topics on the GT but I cannot?

My point is that others should not post similar topics on the GT. And you, of all people, should know better.

>Furthermore this is NOT a political topic its about one loud mouth (don't care WHAT party he supports) who called an innocent women some rather nasty names and was very degrading towards women in general. If that is a political issue to you I guess that we can agree to disagree on this subject.

Of course it's political. I agree Limbaugh's a bombastic blowhard and crossed the line of decency, but the outrage and Obama's phone call are blatant pandering by the left to capture the female vote. Case in point: Did Obama demand Ed Schultz apologize to Laura Ingraham for calling her a "right wing slut"? Did Obama personally call Ingraham to "see if she was ok"? Or how about Bill Maher calling Sarah Palin a "dumb tw*t" and "c*nt"? Thank goodness N.O.W. called him to task, but that loser is still on the air.

>out of curiosity who made you a staff member around here so that you could demand such a request?

It's admirable you host the forum, but I've been here as long as you. I've always observed the GT ground-rules, and am only interested in corroborating D. Burisch's claims. Confirm with DonDep. And, with all due deference, get off your high horse. Start a political channel if you so ardently need to vent your media outrage.

I don't know what got your whitie tighties all in a wad and, frankly, I don't much care.

You are in the wrong forum if you came here to find out about D. Burisch's claims. Nobody here gives a flying rats a$$ about him anymore. :crylaugh

I would suggest you take your ill humor over to the SNEDs section of this forum. You can keep up with the Burisch lunacy there.

Nighty night! :mrgreen:

Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:38 pm
GT Truther

Truly stunned by the lack of respect some members are showing L2L lately. Thanks for putting up with it L.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:48 pm
Site Admin

srb2001 wrote:

This forum is not about Dr Burisch or Dr Crain or whoever he claims to be these days (no disrepect intended) if you want that then go join their stolen free forum and have fun with them!

As for my horse I don't own one but I can certainly help you pick one to ride on.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:52 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

I beg to differ. Recent testimony from Bil Wood, aka Brockbrader, did in fact give support to many of Burisch's data points, thus keeping the Saga very much alive.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:03 pm
Site Admin

srb2001 wrote:
I beg to differ. Recent testimony from Bil Wood, aka Brockbrader, did in fact give support to many of Burisch's data points, thus keeping the Saga very much alive.

What does that have to do with this forum?

Better yet what does that have to do with your rant at me?

Perhaps your at the wrong forum?

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:05 pm
Profile WWW

Burisch who? :roll

You sure have your knickers in a knot srb....

We post on the GT to research the TRUTH - and anything goes, as long as the Golden Rule is observed.

This is a respectful forum where all members are welcome to debate any subject that interests.

If you want to verify Dannyboy's antics - why are you not visiting SNED's?

The company there is rather cozy in respect to the subject you claim need for.....

Otherwise - join the general debate and share the pleasure of a friendly family of researchers.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:06 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Would everybody please stop arguing? I have seen this before in forums, and it NEVER ends well.
L2L has threatened to close the forum, I can't believe some of you are still poking at him. Please Stop!

Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:00 am
GT Truther

Feb 8 is the Women's Day!

Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:54 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Thank you, recall! The Google Doodle today is truly awesome!

Happy International Women's Day to all the women on this forum and those who love them! :wavey :heart

Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:01 am
GT Truther

The Case of the Air Carrier of Wyoming (1)
Quote:
What would Wyoming need with an aircraft carrier? Wyoming is land locked, and currently hundreds of miles from any possible coastline. But after the Pole Shift, with the Mississippi Valley flooded due to the lost of 675 feet in elevation worldwide, a power mad Dick Cheney in Wyoming might envision his new military including a takeover of the Mississippi Valley – with an aircraft carrier and fighter jets. The flooded Mississippi Valley would be just down the Platte and Missouri rivers. Is this not PROOF that these people in Wyoming, where Dick Cheney has retired, are aware of the ZetaTalk predictions and the coming Pole Shift? Wyoming House Advances Doomsday Bill
February 24, 2012
http://trib.com/news/state-and-regional ... c00bd.html
State representatives advanced legislation to launch a study into what Wyoming should do in the event of a complete economic or political collapse in the United States. House Bill 85 passed on first reading by a voice vote. It would create a state-run government continuity task force, which would study and prepare Wyoming for potential catastrophes, from disruptions in food and energy supplies to a complete meltdown of the federal government. The task force would look at the feasibility of Wyoming issuing its own alternative currency, if needed. And House members approved an amendment Friday by state Rep. Kermit Brown, R-Laramie, to have the task force also examine conditions under which Wyoming would need to implement its own military draft, raise a standing army, and acquire strike aircraft and an aircraft carrier.

Wyoming Narrowly Defeats Measure to Prepare for Apocalypse

February 29, 2012 http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/02/29/w ... pocalypse/ Republicans control both houses of the state Legislature. The bill would have funded contingency planning to guide Wyoming through “a situation in which the federal government has no effective power or authority over the people of the United States,” as well as disruptions in food and energy supplies.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... rch-8-2012

Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:10 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I can't resist. I know this grey lady well. This was CV-67, The USS John F. Kennedy. I was stationed aboard her with Carrier Air Wing ONE (Fighter Squadron 32) off and on from spring 1973 through the summer of 1976. She just wouldn't look right dancing amongst the snow fences of Wyoming.

A walk down memory lane is nice at lunch time though. Thanks Recall. Grist

Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:45 am

Entire nation of Kiribati to be relocated over rising sea level threat
The low-lying Pacific nation of Kiribati is negotiating to buy land in Fiji so it can relocate islanders under threat from rising sea levels.

Some of Kiribati's 32 pancake-flat coral atolls, which straddle the equator over 1,350,000 square miles of ocean, are already disappearing beneath the waves.

Most of its 113,000 people are crammed on to Tarawa, the administrative centre, a chain of islets which curve in a horseshoe shape around a lagoon.

"This is the last resort, there's no way out of this one," Mr Tong said.

"Our people will have to move as the tides have reached our homes and villages."

Full article here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... hreat.html

Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:41 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

This GOLDEN THREAD to the shadowy tip of reality: you're on a through route to the land of the different, the bizarre, the unexplainable...Go as far as you like on this thread. Its limits are only those of mind itself. Ladies and Gentlemen, you're entering the wondrous dimension of imagination. . .
Next stop The NON SNED Zone.

Modification of :
http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/95125.Rod_Serling

Quote:
speak English with the words completely jumbled from their original meanings

from : http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zo ... lay-34358/

Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:41 pm
GT Truther

Former DIA Officer reveals and confirms everyone’s worst nightmare …The Coming “Kill Shot”

OH NOES... :scared

That's why TPTB satanic devil worshiping Rots-heads wanted their Deep Underground Military Bunkers

Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:07 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
OH NOES... :scared
That's why TPTB
wanted their Deep Underground Military Bunkers

fr33,

This thought came to mind when thinking about why multiple other sources say rv does not work beyond 2012:

We are in a 3d matrix, (fr33, I have heard you refer to this before).

Because our world is 3d perhaps rv only works in 3d.

And because rv ends at 2012, we are then about to have our 3d world shift.

It has been said there are two roads.

One belonging to PTBe, which is STS (selfish, self serving, only able to view ones self).

The other belonging to STO, which views the Universal Creation with respect, compassion, love.

Now here where it gets interesting, we are just a mirror of reality (remember the looking glass?).

So we are in the 3d matrix mirror of the real 4d reality.

I hope we are at the point where we will be offered to go to 4d if we can let of of our preconceptions and fears.

The PTBe want to fold 3d upon it self to continue the illusions, just like a hall of mirrors.(to only see them self's)

The real question is can you give up your fears and doubts?

PS: Still do not know quite what it means to be in a 4d reality, perhaps some day the answer will come. :elephant

Peace,

MT7

Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:04 am
Site Admin

:crylaugh :crylaugh

mountaintiger7 wrote:
This GOLDEN THREAD to the shadowy tip of reality: you're on a through route to the land of the different, the bizarre, the unexplainable...Go as far as you like on this thread. Its limits are only those of mind itself. Ladies and Gentlemen, you're entering the wondrous dimension of imagination. . .
Next stop The NON SNED Zone.

Now that's the GT that I remember thanks for the much needed laugh MT7 :clap :clap :clap

Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:57 am
Profile WWW

Here is some science news on the MSM - about my fav subject....the "in"famous landing on the Moon.

The team at Nasa want us to believe this photo where they apparently show the Apollo 11 lunar module on the face of the Moon! Now the gubment has camera's that can read the label on a cigarette pack from a satellite - and they can't focus on a spaceship on the Moon???

Ya right...

This image of the Apollo 11 landing site captured from just 24 km (15 miles) above the surface provides LRO's best look yet at humanity’s first venture to another world. When Neil Armstrong took his famous first steps onto the lunar surface, he kicked around the soil. “Yes, the surface is fine and powdery.” Gazing at the flat horizon, he took in the view. “Isn’t that something! Magnificent sight out here.” After collecting a contingency sample Neil looked around and observed, "it has a stark beauty all its own. It's like much of the high desert of the United States. It's different, but it's very pretty out here." A few minutes later Buzz Aldrin descended the ladder and joined Neil on the surface of the Moon!

Source: http://www.physorg.com/news/2012-03-apo ... eauty.html

Wooohoooo...

Get real Nasa - we demand a "Straight Answer"! Watcha tryin to hide??!?

:nono :nono :nono

Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:15 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:

Because our world is 3d perhaps rv only works in 3d.

PS: Still do not know quite what it means to be in a 4d reality, perhaps some day the answer will come. :elephant

Peace,

MT7

The mind of these undecided Mil RV works on 3 Density only.

Most of the STO as their mind now working on 4D, get some 4D visions of geological changes before happens...

This is the Coast to Coast Program and the RV New Madrid adjust

The kill shot is the Z pinch -Static Inter-Plasma Discharge between a Near Nibiru and Earth- as Mil RV can not understand the 2 Sun/Son Paradigm-

Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:49 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Totally agree, recall, about the kill shot and their understanding.

Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:02 pm
GT Truther

My apologies to all who have wondered what's happened to me and why I've been apparently silent over the past week, when the dust-up occurred. I was away on a serious mission for the sake of my emotional health and I've been busy attending to that portion of my life that I had let atrophy for years while pushing the limits of the Burisch saga and the related pending poleshift. I had been so focused on the 'saga' that I wasn't giving proper attention to love on the micro-cosmic level, and now those issues have become more important for the moment. Rather, they began to last year, and took center stage recently, and now I feel my keel 'righting' itself a bit so I wanted to make sure y'all knew I hadn't gone away, I just needed more of a break than I ever have before.

I have heard from a few of you as to what's been happening, including the recent examples of "leaf-throwing" by the thugs at SNEDs, which is another thing they count on; by engaging in character assassination and spurious, slanderous attacks they mean to push not only me but others out of the arena simply because most people prefer to move away when childish bullies - like they tend to act - have that effect on the group. No-one wants to be around their petty and smarmy hatreds and arrogance, so they go elsewhere, thus leaving the field to them so that any newcomers are faced with their paradigm. So, just to make it clear, I haven't gone anywhere (well, I DID take a long road-trip a couple days ago) and I'll be catching up on the last few pages over the week-end.

As for the political brick-bats; yes, everything we discuss here is colored (or discolored, as the case may be) by our political sympathies, and we (all of us, including me) tend to assume the rest of us see the same 'truth' as we do so therefore we obviously must share those same political sympathies, when that's rarely the case around here. For every progressive there's an Obama-hater (not that all progressives embrace Obama; on the contrary!), and for every paranoid wing-nut that thinks Obama is a socialist trying to establish the NWO there's at least one or two that sees the hand of Bush Sr. and Big Dick (his appointed supervisor, as some of us would have it) behind virtually everything black-ops does, even today. For every one that understands the pending poleshift is behind virtually every decision the NWO make, there's someone who sees HAARP, the Tavistock Institute, evil reptilians and/or satan-worshipping Illuminists trying to foment violent physical violence and murderous martial law for its own sake.

The trick as always is to truly, truly, truly put yourself in the Other person's shoes, and see if your post has more to do with sharing something you found, explaining your own POV (Point Of View) or is it designed mostly to attack someone else's? Is it trying to paint yourself as victim or trying to shine a light on something no-one else has talked about? Can we avoid the usual pit-falls of the typical left-right paradigm, the usual boogey-men, and self-victimization, and instead uncover new, less-known factoids, and weave them together in novel ways that try to make sense of things in a different way? How hard is it to express your opinion without making it at the expense of someone else's?

And one last thing, which has to do with the origins of how the GT began; the Burisch saga was, is, a 'real' phenomenon, and touches virtually all of the subjects we're engaged in even today, 8-1/2 years later, simply by virtue of the fact that Burisch (the man now goes by the name Dan 'Crain', he even signed my copy of Eagles Disobey like that in early 2006) - as an alleged member of MJ-12 - was involved with all the 'Big Secrets', whether lied to or not about them. Doesn't mean everything he says is truthful (much has not been), but there is a significant probability that he was indeed associated with at least one "official" extraterrestrial guest/captive of the US gov't./military-industrial-corporate-intelligence complex that controls as much as possible the Cover-up we're all trying to undo. So in that respect, he's still an important element in our "Continuing Search For The Truth", and the unbalanced rantings of the thugs of SNEDs are still a strange curiousity to behold, like a dogfish or a school of piranhas in an aquarium are. Nasty pieces of work in many cases, but nonetheless still a part of the equation and still in possession of some crumbs of truth that haven't been exposed to the light of day for the rest of the public to learn from.

Anyway; carry on and I'll catch up, and I hope it's smooth(er) sailing forward from here.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.2 2011-2012
Just heard on the BBC radio news (at 1am!)...

The credit rating agency named 'Moodys' has declared Greece to be in default.

The timing more or less dovetails with the webbot forecast for an event which sees the end of building tension.

Simon

Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:35 pm
Truth Seeker

L2L has expressed his motives were not political on the post I reacted so strongly against. Let this be my public apology for reacting out of character for the GT.

Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:00 pm
GT Truther

This video has had over 58 million views in less than a week.

It is VERY moving and worth every moment of your time.

KONY 2012 (30 minutes)

Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:28 pm
Site Admin

srb2001 wrote:
L2L has expressed his motives were not political on the post I reacted so strongly against. Let this be my public apology for reacting out of character for the GT.

Thank you, I know that took allot to admit.

For the record I too have learned something positive from this experience.

Let's all move forward shall we?

Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:34 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next