It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 12:05 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.2 2012 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.2 2011-2012
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ ... 007f7s.php

4.0 in Ohio

I'm full of good news today! Pennsylvania sinking, EQ in Ohio, Bird flu guy dies in China (patient zero)

Actually, Happy New Year to all (unless you're swallowed by the ground, drowned, hit by meteorites or lightning, or you have more than seven days of food). (c:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:05 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g_CrTn8DTxEj8ORjHnYjN6D5rMXA?docId=310790e1ff08497ab1cc689bd6a94e6c
Obama signs 'defense bill' despite reservations....
Well happy f'ing new year to the puppet and family in Hawaii - words fail me (except four letter ones)..... :flame

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:40 pm
GT Truther

4.0 in Ohio officially upgraded to 4.3, and officially blamed on fracking . . .

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2011/12 ... -fracking/

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:58 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

Some earthquakes (1)
Quote:
are occurring in the mid-United States in the Oklahoma and Idaho area.

http://www.iris.edu/dms/seismon.htm and http://www.iris.edu/seismon/zoom/?view= ... -80&lat=41

http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/

both are registered as a 4.3 on the iris eq site and 3.5 in Oklahoma and a 4 in Idaho on the global incident map, clear indication the USGS is downgrading and fixing the the earth quakes.

Regading the excuse of fracking . . .(2)

Quote:
"Where it is known that mining accidents, explosions, can cause buildings in the vicinity to shake and windows to rattle, such activity on the surface does not cause earthquakes. Earthquakes are caused by an adjustment in the entire rock strata, over a wide and deep area. The epicenter is merely the point where the adjustment, or movement, is greatest. The pressure that caused that adjustment spreads for hundreds of miles, in all directions. Fracking cannot accomplish this." ZetaTalk

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... e=activity
(2)
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/17de2011.htm

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:48 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

In case I do not get the chance again over the next few hours I would like to wish all of our members & non members alike a very Happy New Year.

I truly hope 2012 is the turning point for humanity and that we take a proper & true turn away from war.

I wish you all a negative free 2012.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:37 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Awesomely KEWL website

http://www.revolutionizingawareness.com/

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:24 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:34 pm
GT Truther

Post 2012 Doomsday Predictions Debunked by NASA
LOL! News Story that has mention of Nancy Lieder

Here

Never
A
Straight
Answer

Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:21 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Hi all, happy new year!

I just wanted to show you a video of an object in space, there's been a few youtubers posting this in the last couple of days. It was caught by stereo B.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:13 am
GT Truther

news reporter wrote:
D: ...Where's Michele?

And I am not tolerating some line of bull with a "Samantha Mulder" conjob! Even Mom tried it one me, while sitting in the Garden Cafe at the Orleans in 2009. "I know everything and where she is but I won't tell you!" That is what she said to me. Given her age I kept my own counsel and did not reply. I had told Marcia I would, well, follow the initial plan to help them in some way. But that is where she finally, really, blew it with me. She had learned nothing by their foolish actions to dominate me, eventhough she also learned that we acted for a long time to keep them safe.
R: So she said she knows?
D: She bought a psychiatric way out of the real memory, a line of bull pandered to her by the pervert who openly fantasized about raping my wife. He's the one who lives in Los Altos, California. My wife will remain unhurt. Any attempt to harm her will end matters quickly. Let's talk about death? Michele is dead. Anyone claiming to be the same person is either a liar, deluded, or has been lied to all her life. Besides, it wouldn't last long, any game? Maybe seconds only.
R: I understand your meaning: the double reference. Seconds? Yeah?
D: Understanding is a good thing. It can preserve life. Michele, she and I have a secret. Michele and I. A secret sound phrase of sorts to each other. It was a game we played in our crib. It was important to us. Anyone know it? Only 3 people who have been on this earth know it. One: Michele. Two: Marcia. Three: Me. That's all. If the phrase isn't known and is ever incorrectly pitched at me by a prospect, everyone willingly involved and with a nefarious intent will, well, they'll being singing the final nursery rhyme together: '..and we all fall down!' My patience will end at that moment, and .. well I would be forced to have them quickly handed to justice.
S: We will take care of it.
D: Yes, sir.
S: Are you aware dat extra wide duck tape can cover 3 holes at a time? One mouth and two nostrils. Then turn the page! Over! Rah!
D: Okay, Mongy. That's enough.
R: It maybe enough but he gave a song name? What song would you add?
D: Mm. Off the record?
R: For now.
D: Understood. I would suggest that anyone with that much criminal and negative spiritual intent to my family should 'reach out and touch faith,' because if ever necessary I will not hesitate to 'lift a receiver and make them a believer.'

Uncle John here: IMO, dan just issued a death threat to me. I live in Los Altos. I have never fantasized about raping anyone, openly or not.

I don't copy sneds images, but this page of sneds contains several images of guns.

I'm back from a week of visiting relatives and very happy.

Go 49ers!

It seems sneds says is lock and I have an extremely important copy to post?

Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:05 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

WOW UJ that is one heck of a quote right there :shakehead

The SNEDS Thread its now open, I am sorry that was my fault I locked the wrong thread, I am after all only human :headbang

BTW Happy New Year to you Pam & Gacria I hope you enjoyed the Holidays :clap :clap :clap

UncleJohn wrote:
news reporter wrote:
D: ...Where's Michele?

And I am not tolerating some line of bull with a "Samantha Mulder" conjob! Even Mom tried it one me, while sitting in the Garden Cafe at the Orleans in 2009. "I know everything and where she is but I won't tell you!" That is what she said to me. Given her age I kept my own counsel and did not reply. I had told Marcia I would, well, follow the initial plan to help them in some way. But that is where she finally, really, blew it with me. She had learned nothing by their foolish actions to dominate me, eventhough she also learned that we acted for a long time to keep them safe.
R: So she said she knows?
D: She bought a psychiatric way out of the real memory, a line of bull pandered to her by the pervert who openly fantasized about raping my wife. He's the one who lives in Los Altos, California. My wife will remain unhurt. Any attempt to harm her will end matters quickly. Let's talk about death? Michele is dead. Anyone claiming to be the same person is either a liar, deluded, or has been lied to all her life. Besides, it wouldn't last long, any game? Maybe seconds only.
R: I understand your meaning: the double reference. Seconds? Yeah?
D: Understanding is a good thing. It can preserve life. Michele, she and I have a secret. Michele and I. A secret sound phrase of sorts to each other. It was a game we played in our crib. It was important to us. Anyone know it? Only 3 people who have been on this earth know it. One: Michele. Two: Marcia. Three: Me. That's all. If the phrase isn't known and is ever incorrectly pitched at me by a prospect, everyone willingly involved and with a nefarious intent will, well, they'll being singing the final nursery rhyme together: '..and we all fall down!' My patience will end at that moment, and .. well I would be forced to have them quickly handed to justice.
S: We will take care of it.
D: Yes, sir.
S: Are you aware dat extra wide duck tape can cover 3 holes at a time? One mouth and two nostrils. Then turn the page! Over! Rah!
D: Okay, Mongy. That's enough.
R: It maybe enough but he gave a song name? What song would you add?
D: Mm. Off the record?
R: For now.
D: Understood. I would suggest that anyone with that much criminal and negative spiritual intent to my family should 'reach out and touch faith,' because if ever necessary I will not hesitate to 'lift a receiver and make them a believer.'

Uncle John here: IMO, dan just issued a death threat to me. I live in Los Altos. I have never fantasized about raping anyone, openly or not.

I don't copy sneds images, but this page of sneds contains several images of guns.

I'm back from a week of visiting relatives and very happy.

Go 49ers!

It seems sneds says is lock and I have an extremely important copy to post?

Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:59 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: 2012 Doomsday Predictions Debunked by NASA
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
LOL! News Story that has mention of Nancy Lieder

Here

Never
A
Straight
Answer

NASA misquotes Nancy (1)

Quote:
Comment by Nancy Lieder:

This Yeoman's interview is all over the place! MSNBC too. They've shot themselves in the foot! They may be trying to spread disinfo but what is likely to happen at the very least is big 7 of 10 stuff, which will send everyone seeing this article looking up "Nancy Lieder" on a search engine and arriving ... at my website! Where they will learn the truth.

2012 Apocalypse Fears Unfounded, NASA Says
December 9, 2012
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45618479/ns ... nce-space/
Yeomans noted that well-known UFO aficionado Nancy Leider, who describes herself as being in contact with aliens from the star system Zeta Reticuli, first said Nibiru would cause widespread disaster in May 2003, only to later change her prediction to Dec. 21, 2012.

Zetas addressed this on 12/17 Q&A, repeated below.

NASA attacks Nancy again! Comment, please. [and from another] http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45618479/ns ... nasa-says/ Yeomans noted that well-known UFO aficionado Nancy Leider, who describes herself as being in contact with aliens from the star system Zeta Reticuli, first said Nibiru would cause widespread disaster in May 2003, only to later change her prediction to Dec. 21, 2012. [and from another] http://astrobiology.nasa.gov/ask-an-ast ... nd-answers Then Nancy Lieder, a self-declared psychic who claims she is channeling aliens, wrote on her website Zetatalk that the inhabitants of a fictional planet around the star Zeta Reticuli warned her that the Earth was in danger from Planet X or Nibiru. This catastrophe was initially predicted for May 2003, but when nothing happened the doomsday date was moved forward to December 2012.

Don't the folks at NASA read? Dick Morrison and Don Yeomans are senior folk at NASA! They are well acquainted with Nancy from the days when she debated astronomers on sci.astro in 1997 to 2003. Nancy's name is mentioned at NASA amid gritting teeth and stomach acid, such is their rage at ZetaTalk and their frustration at not being able to eliminate the message. The ZetaTalk posture re the December 21, 2012 date being the accurate portrayal of the Mayan Calendar end date is well known. One of Nancy's very first newsletters in early 2007 featured the issue, titled "Questioning 2012". Nancy has had a video in her YouTube list on the matter since 2008. Putting "2012" into the dedicated search engine brings all this up on page one.

So it is not a secret, nor is NASA that dumb and insulated that they are not aware of the ZetaTalk message on the matter. How could they possibly get it wrong? This is, of course, a deliberate act, a campaign to discredit and confuse the public. The arrogant leaders at NASA assume that the public will not research the ZetaTalk website but will listen slavishly to whatever NASA puts out. Where this might be true of many, those among the public who are independent thinkers have already arrived at a quite different conclusion.

What the public sees is the Sun in the wrong place, the Moon out of place, and signs in the skies while NASA remains silent. They are aware of decades of denial on UFOs filmed zipping around the ISS, and contorted explanations on what was found on the Moon. Astronauts have come forward with the truth, contradicting NASA's stance. NASA's attempts to edit the SOHO and Stereo images and alter their archives to disguise the presence of the Planet X complex is so well documented on the ZetaTalk website and on message boards such as the Pole Shift ning that newcomers to the issue quickly realize that NASA has been lying.

If NASA is lying on all these other matters, then what is the public to assume in their lies about Nancy Lieder? The claim that ZetaTalk states the passage will occur in 2012 may be a mistake the first time, but made twice, by two separate individuals, it is a pattern. And in bothcases they mentioned Nancy Lieder by name. They have shot themselves in the foot, once again. They have in essence picked up a megaphone and announced to the world that Nancy Lieder is telling the truth! Go to ZetaTalk for the truth, as we all know that NASA lies! We wish to thank NASA for this free publicity!

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... otes-nancy

Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:54 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
news reporter wrote:
D: ...

And I am not tolerating some line of bull

I don't copy sneds images,

SNED tries:

For:

Conclude:

Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:34 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Expert: Wastewater well in Ohio triggered quakes
Jan 2, 8:16 PM (ET)

By THOMAS J. SHEERAN

CLEVELAND (AP) - A northeast Ohio well used to dispose of wastewater from oil and gas drilling almost certainly caused a series of 11 minor quakes in the Youngstown area since last spring, a seismologist investigating the quakes said Monday.

Research is continuing on the now-shuttered injection well at Youngstown and seismic activity, but it might take a year for the wastewater-related rumblings in the earth to dissipate, said John Armbruster of Columbia University's Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory in Palisades, N.Y.

Brine wastewater dumped in wells comes from drilling operations, including the so-called fracking process to extract gas from underground shale that has been a source of concern among environmental groups and some property owners. Injection wells have also been suspected in quakes in Astabula in far northeast Ohio, and in Arkansas, Colorado, and Oklahoma, Armbruster said.

Thousands of gallons of brine were injected daily into the Youngstown well that opened in 2010 until its owner, Northstar Disposal Services LLC, agreed Friday to stop injecting the waste into the earth as a precaution while authorities assessed any potential links to the quakes.

After the latest and largest quake Saturday at 4.0 magnitude, state officials announced their beliefs that injecting wastewater near a fault line had created enough pressure to cause seismic activity. They said four inactive wells within a five-mile radius of the Youngstown well would remain closed. But they also stressed that injection wells are different from drilling wells that employ fracking.

Armbruster said Monday he expects more quakes will occur despite the shutdown of the Youngstown well.

"The earthquakes will trickle on as a kind of a cascading process once you've caused them to occur," he said. "This one year of pumping is a pulse that has been pushed into the ground, and it's going to be spreading out for at least a year."

Read more here: http://apnews.excite.com/article/20120103/D9S15DO82.html

:censor

Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:03 am
GT Truther

UJ have you ever looked at this word?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/obsession

the word origin was my focus.

When my sister is in a place where she needs to hit somebody, she will choose me. She knows I will forgive her. She knows I have the capacity to forgive. Some people don't. She knows more, that I love her. I became a safe place to blow off some steam for her a long time ago.

Cannot say why you.....

but I bet in some way.....

we hear all know that you do not have any such thoughts, urges or even the capacity for them.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:52 pm
GT Truther

barbarian wrote:
UJ have you ever looked at this word?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/obsession

the word origin was my focus.

When my sister is in a place where she needs to hit somebody, she will choose me. She knows I will forgive her. She knows I have the capacity to forgive. Some people don't. She knows more, that I love her. I became a safe place to blow off some steam for her a long time ago.

Cannot say why you.....

but I bet in some way.....

we hear all know that you do not have any such thoughts, urges or even the capacity for them.

That's Horrible barbarian, barb there is a difference in forgiving someone and just taking it. Barb when I get to that point I punch cupboards, slam doors, rant and rave at the top of my lungs and swear the house down but thats after taking about a decade of "full on" abuse

Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:15 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Can anyone show me the article on youtube about the Mayan tablets that were recently released depicting UFO's?

Where has it gone too?

Dex

Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:50 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
That's Horrible barbarian, barb there is a difference in forgiving someone and just taking it.

Actually, Freak, no there isn't a difference. Forgiveness for a Christian means

Quote:
the process of concluding resentment, indignation or anger as a result of a perceived offense, difference or mistake, or ceasing to demand punishment or restitution. The Oxford English Dictionary defines forgiveness as 'to grant free pardon and to give up all claim on account of an offense or debt'.

Quote:
Matthew 18:21-22 ESV Then Peter came up and said to him, “Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?” (22) Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven."

Barb is a loving example of a Christian with a true and forgiving heart. :heart

Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:56 pm

Dex - not sure if this is what you mean, but I am looking into what Nassim has to say on this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BqCQvzuVRM

Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:42 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

So, if I were a Christian, watch out for that 491st time you anger me.

(c:

Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:51 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Site Admin

Wyzyrd wrote:
So, if I were a Christian, watch out for that 491st time you anger me.

(c:

:crylaugh :spit :slap :roflmao

Wyz! :heart :candle

Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:55 am
GT Truther

lol unfortunately I only wish it were so BB dear Texas friend. I tend to break down around 342 myself wyz , my dear friend to the north. I was the only sister she had. I do love her warts and all. not because she deserves it, tho, Fr33k my dear friend on the other side of the earth. Because I can. I think it might be a "gift". Maybe its because I am soooo bad, I can forgive anyone anything. Mostly because of the Lords Prayer. There is a line that says, to Father YHWH, forgive them as you forgive me. That was our Savior that spoke those words. as example for . Me. You. I do it because it is almost the only thing I can do for her. that and pray.

Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:44 am
GT Truther

Happy New Year to my friends here on the GT! I hope every one of us has a safe 2012, during which we collectively make further progress against TPTW...

I don't agree with Senator Feinstein much at all, but I wholeheartedly support her in this endeavor (from Demand Progress):

Tell Congress To Undo The NDAA, Ban Indefinite Military Detention Of Americans

President Obama just signed the National Defense Authorization Act into law despite startling provisions that will allow the military to indefinitely detain American citizens. It's a travesty, defying basic principles of justice and due process in perhaps the most extreme respect our nation has ever seen.

Thankfully, several lawmakers are keeping up the fight. Senator Dianne Feinstein has introduced legislation to undo these provisions of the NDAA, in the form of the Due Process Guarantee Act. We need to urge other Senators to support it.

Attachment:
Obama.jpg

The Due Process Guarantee Act of 2011 amends the Non-Detention Act of 1971 by providing that a Congressional authorization for the use of military force does not authorize the indefinite detention—without charge or trial—of U.S. citizens who are apprehended domestically.

If there's enough of a public outcry, we have a real chance of making this happen: More than 40 senators voted against the indefinite detention provisions of the NDAA -- and that was before the media and general public caught on to what was happening. Please urge your Senators to remedy this terrible wrong.

http://act.demandprogress.org/letter/ndaa_reversal/

I urge my fellow GT'ers to send a letter, through the form on the link, above. Please spread the word... pass the link along to your family and friends.

Regards,
fulcanelli

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:01 pm
Site Admin

Thanks, fulcanell!

Letter on the way! :wavey

Sadly, my representatives actually support this. Sigh! One can only hope and work hard to change this, right? :mrgreen:

Barb - it is so. Even though I don't know you personally, your online persona comes across as very loving, indeed. Your sister is very lucky to have you. :heart

Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:26 pm
GT Truther

Thank you Sky..that"s the link.

Geez..it says a lot..but what exactly is it revealing?

What do you guys think?

Dex

Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:20 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next