It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:03 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.2 2012 

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.2 2011-2012
That's a novel thought Simon, as I was also wondering what could have caused this calamity. My last idea was a purposeful grounding to clean up on some insurance payouts... al la mafioso style. Just sad that lives were lost in the incident.

But I dare say that your reason is a very interesting cause indeed. Wonder if Nancy will have anything to confirm on this??

:hmm

Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:01 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:

Wonder if Nancy will have anything to confirm on this??

:hmm

Right Sky!

Quote:
Will add this to the 1/21 Q&A info but posting early here ...

SOZT
The wobble induced North Sea storms are due to the pumping action of the wobble,
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue273.htm
where the N Pole leans to the left for sunrise in Europe and then to the right for sunset in Europe. Thus the largest wave in to hit the Irish shores was registered at 2:00 pm.
http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/reco ... 32145.html

But Europe also participate when the most violent push of the wobble occurs, when the Sun is high over the Pacific and Europe is in the dead of night. The globe is pushed violently north as the magnetic N Pole of Earth comes up over the horizon and is pushed away by Planet X. When this happens the globe is pushed SOUTHWARD on the opposite side of the globe, as the globe rolls as one.

What does this do to the rocky shores of Italy and any hapless ships moored or traveling just off the coast? The land is pushed UNDER the water, and the ship suddenly finds itself on rocks it though safely at a distance. Though obvious to the populace watching in amazement where the Sun is found these days, the Earth wobble is not something allowed into print. Thus the ship’s captain, desperate to explain what occurred, is at a loss and casting about to blame navigation equipment failure.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... 1#comments

Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:48 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Gold Mayan-Annunaki plane replica is Defying the aerodynamics laws:
Make holes on the wings to get extreme "wing Lift" and manibrability on very low speed...

Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:57 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Recall - that aerobatic display of the 'Golden ship' is truly amazing. Many thanks for that!!! WOW!!!

On a sadder note, I saw that Graham Nash had been awarded an alumni award from my old employer, Doctor of Letters, honoris causa for his contribtion to the music industry. Excellent.
How many people have heard his latest works? In support of the freedoms of truthsayers? Poor Bradley Manning - what has become of him? Any news???

Reminds me of the anti-viet 60's music/anthems.... and how repetitious all of this sorrow is, as despite our foreknowledge, and then awareness that it's really happening due to the media hype which probably accelerated it - it need NEVER HAPPEN! Where is that 'Pearl Harbour' potentiality missile cruiser - the USS Vincenz? Scrapped? Snuck away to Bahrain?
We are sliding down the razor-blade of truth/sanity and reason yet again...
Ron Paul? If only......
Hopefully, Avid :heart
oops - the linkage has snapaged (groan again).... Freak - please please fix x

Edit by L2L: You almost had it Avid you just need to drop this from the tags &feature

Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:29 pm
GT Truther

avid wrote:
Recall - that aerobatic display of the 'Golden ship' is truly amazing. Many thanks for that!!! WOW!!!

On a sadder note, I saw that Graham Nash had been awarded an alumni award from my old employer, Doctor of Letters, honoris causa for his contribtion to the music industry. Excellent.
How many people have heard his latest works? In support of the freedoms of truthsayers? Poor Bradley Manning - what has become of him? Any news???
[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAYG7yJpBbQ&feature[/YouTube]

Reminds me of the anti-viet 60's music/anthems.... and how repetitious all of this sorrow is, as despite our foreknowledge, and then awareness that it's really happening due to the media hype which probably accelerated it - it need NEVER HAPPEN! Where is that 'Pearl Harbour' potentiality missile cruiser - the USS Vincenz? Scrapped? Snuck away to Bahrain?
Ron Paul? If only......

Edit By L2L: Thanks for the assist Freak :clap

Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:39 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
avid wrote:

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAYG7yJpBbQ&feature[/YouTube]

Ron Paul? If only......

Thanks everyone - I've had an extremely fascinating visitor day - my house was built 1951, and down the street almost identical 1951, we compared disintegration notes of architectural importance. He's an architect and so as my Dad was one we can talk the same language, he looked around my home and compared notes - ooh we never had that bathroom there, etc. An amazing day, but structurally very important as my sills are crumbling! I've have a very 'constructive' day.... :-)

Edit By L2L: Thanks for the assist Freak :clap

Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:33 pm
GT Truther

Now Hear this one -John Titor was right in this topic too:

Quote:
A Declaration Flyer Being Passed out in Montana As a Result of NDAA

go here:
http://www.federaljack.com/?p=170346
or a pdf version:
http://info.themicroeffect.com/wp-conte ... 1/scan.pdf

Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:48 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

WikiPedia to Shut for twenty Four hours to stop anti Piracy act-SOPA

Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:10 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

IMPORTANT WATCH VIDEO!!

Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:11 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

And this real Pentagon's Exam Question: (1)

Quote:
“Which of the following is an example of low-level terrorism?”

— Attacking the Pentagon

— IEDs

— Hate crimes against racial groups

— Protests

The correct answer, according to the exam, is "Protests."

Notes:
(1)
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,526972,00.html

Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:57 am
Profile WWW

First time that I have listened to the Earth groaning sounds recorded by locals where is occurs. As it was posted by Dutchsince, I thought is worthy and goodness, are they sure weird?

@http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GZ2ZcmMxehk

Has anybody here personally witnessed this effect?

Being called "UAO" = Unidentified AUDIBLE Objects - :slap

It would be really interesting to get a scientific explanation for this....

:huh - :hmm - :cool

Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:05 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Now Hear this one -John Titor was right in this topic too:

Quote:
A Declaration Flyer Being Passed out in Montana As a Result of NDAA

go here:
http://www.federaljack.com/?p=170346
or a pdf version:
http://info.themicroeffect.com/wp-conte ... 1/scan.pdf

The flyer can be distilled down to one simple conclusion:

We won't stand for it, nor will we fall for it. We'll simply ignore it, unless the military attempts to enforce it. But the conditions under which it will come into effect haven't truly been pondered, even by the author of the flyer. Think I'll send him a link to my post about it at http://dondep.com and then get a reaction.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:34 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
First time that I have listened to the Earth groaning sounds recorded by locals where is occurs. As it was posted by Dutchsince, I thought is worthy and goodness, are they sure weird?

Has anybody here personally witnessed this effect?

Being called "UAO" = Unidentified AUDIBLE Objects - :slap

It would be really interesting to get a scientific explanation for this....

:huh - :hmm - :cool

Here's another one from last August, along the same lines; funny that last night I was just chatting with diveplane, who was going to post that very video you did! So I'm certain there are many people taking notice of this
phenomenon. I feel strongly that these noises are related to the same 'wobble' effect that played a role in the capsizing of that cruise ship near Italy, and in fact they've been heard around the world to greater or lesser degree over the past several years as the so-called 'wobble' has become more violent.

This video actually has a few residents discussing, in vivid detail, what's being heard regularly near their Ontario town.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:47 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Recall - the post above about James Forrestal is interesting.

His death has always fascinated me, however, I think he was actually murdered by Soviet intelligence agents. Why?

Two reasons:

1. A sustained press attack by the likes of Drew Pearson (a known Soviet sympathizer) and Walter Winchell. These attacks border on libelous.

2. His resignation/dismissal by Truman was due to his talking to Dewey and agreeing to stay on as Secretary of Defense.

Forrestal is a fascinating man. He steadfastly warned about the growing dangers of the Soviet occupation of Europe which turned out to be correct.

He was also accused of anti-semitism due to his vigorous objection to the partitioning of Palestine - which also turned out to be correct.

If you go back to the days shortly after World War II, he remains unique, IMHO, in that he consistently decried Truman's wholesale demobilization of US defense resources as risky and downright dangerous. At that time the US did not budget for defense and, thus, was not ready to respond to world-wide threats.

Again, he was proved correct given that during the 18 months of his tenure Communist governments came to power in Czechoslovakia and China; the Soviets imposed a blockade on West Berlin; the Arab and Israeli war; and NATO formation negotiations occured.

Interesting man, indeed.

That's an interesting take, BB. I wasn't aware of those issues (his position on Soviet expansionism and the need to beef up the DoD budget as he saw it, and especially his opposition to the partition of Palestine), so thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Even so, I don't think that Soviet agents were responsible for his death, though practically everyone agrees it was no "suicide". However, I don't get the impression ZT is being forthright, either, though I'm still convinced it was at the hand of MJ-12 that he was sent to his death. I simply don't think his insistence on increasing the DoD budget was at the heart of the matter, though that's now apparent as a position at conflict with his boss (Truman). Moreover, what's up with the claim (in the ZT) that he was at odds with the incoming President-Elect, Dewey and feared being removed by him?!? First of all, was that more tongue-in-cheek stuff from the zetas, since the election had been decided months previously and Dewey was NOT the winner, despite the infamous newspaper headline laughingly lifted aloft by Truman himself? So WHY would they refer to him as "President-Elect"?? :hmm And wouldn't it seem like his (Forrestal's) take on increasing the DoD budget would be more in line with the tougher anti-Soviet approach the GOP was starting to take, Dewey being the GOP nominee the previous year? :hmm Again; methinks the zetas are being a bit disingenuous, as they often are as they yank our chains. I think there's much more to tell about Forrestal's own attitude about Roswell and what it would mean for our future, when it comes to the reasons for his termination. Simply saying he "knew where the bodies were buried" and that he "was completely versed in the full history of the Roswell saga" aren't sufficient, IMHDO.

Jest my too sense.

notes from the quoted ZT: "He knew where the bodies were buried, so to speak, and was completely versed in the full history of the Roswell saga. Truman wanted to enforce fiscal restraint on the burgeoning DOD, and Forrestal resisted. Forrestal also feared being removed by the new incoming President Elect, Dewey."

Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Ok, Dondep, we will waiting...

This vid shows a recopilation of all "Strange Sounds" ocurred on 2011
Part 1:

Part 3 :

Part 4 :

Part 5 :

Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:18 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Yet another witness for the looking glass and the yellowbook.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jagbodhi

His report parallels the DCTP and he uses the same term, "convergent timeline."

Most of this information in the last 30 minutes of the Camelot interview.

He agrees with my view that these future time viewing technologies are controlled by non human operators.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:17 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Peter Moon and Preston Nichols wrote that much of the Montauk time manipulation and travel technology was The living interface chair was said to be Sirrian.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCcQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.truthcontrol.com%2Fforum%2Fsirrian-reptilian-grey-technology-exchange-montauk&ei=yjUWT47EMrDJiQKgxpHCDw&usg=AFQjCNH-OWw2kQwG23JRixrwzL-1on57NQ

Douglas Adams

Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:04 pm
GT Truther

Post Meanwhile Back on Earth in the present: Cop Cars on Water
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUgUF5M3FTI&feature=player_embedded

Is the Mayor Stanley Meyers Brother?

That looks like S. Meyers' device. High frequency/low current. Makes the water boil with the released gases.

Big time was interested, including but not limited to Auto and Military.

At the celebration dinner for receiving 11 Million to start a motorcycle factory, he suddenly stood up and said, "I have been poisoned." He collapsed in the parking lot and died within three days.

The medical report named a cause of death other than poisoning. ....thrombosis maybe...can't remember where.

Douglas Adams

Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:12 pm
GT Truther

And now this unexpected Time Vortex? or Stargate? test in the middle of the Ocean

Quoted and Translated from Spanish:
Quote:
"Hong Kong: A sailor with his camera recorded the time it opened a crack. in accordance
the person who filmed the scene, when he was traveling in a boat near Victoria Island, was formed
swirl in the water which is then transformed into a linear crack separated the waters.

Some argue that a submarine or whale passed, others conclude that it is under pressure from the
water pipes, which may at that time were pumping sea water.
Could it be that we are under something created by man or nature, or are simply
watching another unexplained event? You be the judge."

Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:58 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: ....
the DCTP and
"convergent timeline."

Most important
1) We are responsible for our future by our thoughts and emotions.
2) PTBe try and drive to T2 though fear.
3) T1 Ascension will win.

Quote:
Revolution, Evolution, Masturbation, Flagellation, Regulation,
Integrations, mediations, United Nations, congratulations

Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:54 am
GT Truther

Post remember today
Tried Wiki today?
Wonder why it won't work?
How about your favorite site?
http://www.wired.com/

http://americancensorship.org/

Hollywood's Arrogance Brought on the #stopsopa Blackout

Quote:
the movie lobby is once again failing to recognize what is at issue. Publisher and content creator Tim O'Reilly, in announcing his support for the blackout, put it best, "Before Solving a Problem, Make Sure You've Got the Right Problem." As O'Reilly advises, "If the goal is really to support jobs and the American economy, internet 'protectionism' is not the way to do it,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/art-brodsky/hollywoods-arrogance-brou_b_1212553.html

Quote:
democracy must allow people to "arm themselves with the power knowledge gives."

The open Internet is the means to this power. The movement to protect it has found a voice in the millions of people who are taking action today. And the implications should be clear to any person, government or corporation that thinks it can harm our network without a fight

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/timothy-karr/why-we-go-black-_b_1212503.html

https://www.google.com/landing/takeaction/

So want to learn how to change?

http://www.informationdiet.com/

Also called PIPA:

News why Boing Boing is down from Al Jazeera :elephant

Quote:
SOPA, in its extreme form, was just a political manoeuver - a way to prepare the public for slightly less severe legislation which includes many of the same tenets.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2012/01/2012117154358351284.html

Quote:
It would be not just ironic, but tragic, were the United States to join the ranks of these repressive and restrictive regimes, erecting our own “virtual walls” to prevent people from accessing portions of the world’s networks. Passage of these bills will compromise our ability to defend the principle of the single global Internet—the Internet that looks the same to, and allows free and unfettered communication between, users located in Boston, Bucharest, and Buenos Aires, free of locally imposed censorship regimes. As such, it may represent the biggest threat to the Internet in its history.

http://www.stanfordlawreview.org/online/dont-break-internet

Quote:
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), passed in 1998, is a lousy piece of legislation and a very useful lens through which to regard these two new pieces of legislation. Think of all the stories you've read over the past 14 years of people slapping DMCA takedowns of content that they didn't own, just because they didn't like what it had to say. One that comes to mind is Uri Gellar, the popular psychic who performed spoon bending and other tricks on TV in the 1970s. Using a DMCA claim, he had YouTube pull videos of him being humiliated during a 1973 appearance on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson, when he had no copyright claim to them at all.

This is exactly what will happen with Protect IP and SOPA. We've seen it again and again. Give people a club like this and you can kiss the Internet as you know it goodbye. It's really that bad. And it's a clear violation of our First Amendment right to free speech.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/mythbusters/articles/mythbuster-adam-savage-sopa-could-destroy-the-internet-as-we-know-it-6620300

The Day ...

Speak up

Quote:
Piracy is when people use violence, or the threat of it, to transfer your possessions to themselves (after which you no longer have them), place you in captivity in pursuit of a ransom, and in many cases inflict death on you as a side-effect of their business model. This is a very real problem right now in certain parts of the world, and I have a lot of sympathy with the 18th-century view that summary execution is an appropriate approach to dealing with it; as a backup, of course, to the traditional tactic of blowing their vessels to bits with really big guns.

The activity that the legislation tries (futilely) to prevent is when people who are too cheap or too broke to pay small amounts of money for digital goods under the (often stupid, insulting, and clumsy) terms and conditions imposed by media companies resort to the use of sleazy, inconvenient, illicit distributors to get at those digital goods without paying.

This is not piracy.

http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/When/201x/2012/01/17/Not-Piracy

Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:22 am
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
And now this unexpected Time Vortex? or Stargate? test in the middle of the Ocean

Quoted and Translated from Spanish:
Quote:
"Hong Kong: A sailor with his camera recorded the time it opened a crack. in accordance
the person who filmed the scene, when he was traveling in a boat near Victoria Island, was formed
swirl in the water which is then transformed into a linear crack separated the waters.

Some argue that a submarine or whale passed, others conclude that it is under pressure from the
water pipes, which may at that time were pumping sea water.
Could it be that we are under something created by man or nature, or are simply
watching another unexplained event? You be the judge."

I think we're witnessing something invisible in the water...

Dex

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:56 am
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:
Bluebonnet wrote:
Recall - the post above about James Forrestal is interesting.

His death has always fascinated me, however, I think he was actually murdered by Soviet intelligence agents. Why?

Two reasons:

1. A sustained press attack by the likes of Drew Pearson (a known Soviet sympathizer) and Walter Winchell. These attacks border on libelous.

2. His resignation/dismissal by Truman was due to his talking to Dewey and agreeing to stay on as Secretary of Defense.

Forrestal is a fascinating man. He steadfastly warned about the growing dangers of the Soviet occupation of Europe which turned out to be correct.

He was also accused of anti-semitism due to his vigorous objection to the partitioning of Palestine - which also turned out to be correct.

If you go back to the days shortly after World War II, he remains unique, IMHO, in that he consistently decried Truman's wholesale demobilization of US defense resources as risky and downright dangerous. At that time the US did not budget for defense and, thus, was not ready to respond to world-wide threats.

Again, he was proved correct given that during the 18 months of his tenure Communist governments came to power in Czechoslovakia and China; the Soviets imposed a blockade on West Berlin; the Arab and Israeli war; and NATO formation negotiations occured.

Interesting man, indeed.

That's an interesting take, BB. I wasn't aware of those issues (his position on Soviet expansionism and the need to beef up the DoD budget as he saw it, and especially his opposition to the partition of Palestine), so thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Even so, I don't think that Soviet agents were responsible for his death, though practically everyone agrees it was no "suicide". However, I don't get the impression ZT is being forthright, either, though I'm still convinced it was at the hand of MJ-12 that he was sent to his death. I simply don't think his insistence on increasing the DoD budget was at the heart of the matter, though that's now apparent as a position at conflict with his boss (Truman). Moreover, what's up with the claim (in the ZT) that he was at odds with the incoming President-Elect, Dewey and feared being removed by him?!? First of all, was that more tongue-in-cheek stuff from the zetas, since the election had been decided months previously and Dewey was NOT the winner, despite the infamous newspaper headline laughingly lifted aloft by Truman himself? So WHY would they refer to him as "President-Elect"?? :hmm And wouldn't it seem like his (Forrestal's) take on increasing the DoD budget would be more in line with the tougher anti-Soviet approach the GOP was starting to take, Dewey being the GOP nominee the previous year? :hmm Again; methinks the zetas are being a bit disingenuous, as they often are as they yank our chains. I think there's much more to tell about Forrestal's own attitude about Roswell and what it would mean for our future, when it comes to the reasons for his termination. Simply saying he "knew where the bodies were buried" and that he "was completely versed in the full history of the Roswell saga" aren't sufficient, IMHDO.

Jest my too sense.

notes from the quoted ZT: "He knew where the bodies were buried, so to speak, and was completely versed in the full history of the Roswell saga. Truman wanted to enforce fiscal restraint on the burgeoning DOD, and Forrestal resisted. Forrestal also feared being removed by the new incoming President Elect, Dewey."

Thanks, Don. Yeppers - he is a fascinating man. I think Americans have selective memory when it comes to post-World War II and the beginning of the McCarthy era (and even the McCarthy era).

Seen the movie J Edgar? Gave me chills I tell ya - chills!

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:59 am
Truth Seeker

UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: Yet another witness for the looking glass and the yellowbook.

His report parallels the DCTP and he uses the same term, "convergent timeline."

There seems to be a discrepancy between this guy's account and that of Burisch. When Kerry asks him why the stargates were shut down, he states it's because the Convergence forced a T1 inevitability and that made their message moot. Conversely, Dan states that the shutdown was to avert the catastrophe of the DCTP and to stop T2 from happening. So which is it?

Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:01 pm
GT Truther

srb2001 wrote:
UncleJohn wrote:
"convergent timeline."

There seems to be a discrepancy between this guy's account and that of Burisch. When Kerry asks him why the stargates were shut down, he states it's because the Convergence forced a T1 inevitability and that made their message moot. Conversely, Dan states that the shutdown was to avert the catastrophe of the DCTP and to stop T2 from happening. So which is it?

Good point, I notice this too and my thought was:
The shutdown was probably explained many ways
The continued use of such devices giving the same results over and over would have:
1) Cause such rancor in the PTBe that they would panic and force an ultimate conflict.
2) Or perhaps they felt that use of such of device was causing the goal to shift and decide to let nature take its course.

Because of the greed of the PTBe, telling the PTBe they were shutting the looking glass program to avert a catastrophe was more logical.
Instead of saying to PTBe, your going to lose and your values are corrupt.
:brockoli

Peace.
MT7

Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:20 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 37  Next