It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 6:43 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.2 2012 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.2 2011-2012
Now This, be shure to click the CC button:
"It seems the collapse of SFP4 is not the main concern, rather it is any sort of crack that allows the water to leak out... leading to "the end for a wide area including Tokyo"."

Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:47 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Quote:
The path between the Earth and its passing brother, the giant comet known as the 12 Planet, will be so electrified at points, and because the Earth's upper atmosphere will be in motion, bombarded by the comet's tail, static electricity accumulates. This would be devastating to the Earth if the static electricity had accumulated on the passing 12th Planet, a monster compared to the Earth, but the opposite is the case. The static electricity passes from the Earth to her brother, and causes fantastic lightning displays in his upper atmosphere.

1) http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p38.htm

2) In 4D you can read other people minds...

#1) ZT, does not hold creditability for me after it blew the 2003 date (see link below)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm

Quote:
May 2003

This date has long since passed.
I believe the whole Planet PX thing to be a ruse, of PTBe to discredit any real info.
It is the backdoor bonded to some natural events like tide changes and global warming(etc), to allow PTBe to justify the means that they use.
It is a tool of fear, to enslave us.
After all if we are all going to die, why revolt against the PTBe or better yet why pursue the real truth of ET's/PTBe/etc, :puter

:elephant :awe

#2) Perhaps it is the just the ability to predict events, which gives the appearance of such.

This
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1867/050/NL/

are more interesting to me than PTBe Planet PX shopping:

Also this, which Alex Collier recommended.

I yet to watched it, but Alex has always been a more credible source.

MT7

Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:07 am
GT Truther

MT7, I really understand how you feel about Zeta, and I can relate to the lists given in the link given. I have been kind of doing these past years side by side with the Quayle group and use their resources daily. http://www.stevequayle.com/start.html

These are folks kind of like me. People who have left the mainstream church, yet retained the Truths from the source of that system. We believe that the enemy has entered into the church to deceive it and what a great job he has done. The only worrisome thing for me is that people are looking for this Messiah or Matreya or some father from the sky, like Zetas to come and lead us into the new age.

The Truth we hold on to explains this will happen and that the first one to show up and say, I am he, will make the whole world believe him, except for a small few, about .002% of the world. That is what I fear for those who are seeking without the Book I depend on for guidance. Because rather than leading to new life, they are leading to old death. This site has helped me to realize that many of us are changing in the same ways, even though our basis is far different. I also see that some are spiritually guided by spirits not clean, lying spirits. And we are all vulnerable to their influence. And I fear they are the same spirits that Nancy listens to. Who can blame her for that? Super natural beings are super after all. The reason for the mis step in information? not sure other than they really don't know the ONE that is calling the shots. But when you add up the things gotten right next to those mis steps. well. I know its not horseshoes. But you have to listen to the lie sometimes to see where they are trying to herd you and avoid it.

I also know the ONE who created all Natural things will use His creation, and His timing. I have come to believe that Planet x is part of His creation that He has used it time and time again to scour and clean the earth from unclean entities that are trying to deceive and destroy the souls of men. The translators have tried to mis translate these events out of the historical document of prophecy and history, the BIBLE, and have almost gotten away with it, until 1947. That is when we on earth seemed to be given a lot of new gifts from above. For us who look for mistranslations and therefor clues to that which is being covered, the Dead Sea Scrolls. There are many things that we received that year. Some a gift, some a curse, it all depends on us to ferret out the difference.
Oh and MT7 the vid kind of answers the questions we posed about Nancy, coincidentally. lol

***I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize to the board for using this place to clarify some personal phenoms, I only ended up exposing you all to ugliness and I am truly sorry for that. It won't happen again and BB and L2L I am sorry , again.

Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:02 am
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
recall15 wrote:

#1) ZT, does not hold creditability for me after it blew the 2003 date (see link below)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm

1- Regarding these link:
Wikipedia embraces the NASA Cover up with the page Nibiru Collision, (a)
When the people downs the ratings of these page, they made a new one called the "Nibiru Cataclysm" with the same content of the former one.
Quote:
If one goes into Wikipedia looking for either Nancy Lieder
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Lieder
or ZetaTalk,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zetatalk
they are directed to this single page on a Nibiru Collision.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_collision
This article has so many errors, and so many major omissions, that one hardly knows where to start. ZetaTalk has been famous for 15 years, and I have frequently heard about this Wiki article by those horrified by the disinformation. Yet Wiki refuses to change a word of it. Clearly, this is Wiki’s SHAME. Here are just a few points, demonstrating how very OWNED they are by the establishment.

1. Its not a COLLISION. It’s a passage. Wiki states in their Nibiru Collision article “The idea was first put forward in 1995 by Nancy Lieder, founder of the website ZetaTalk.” And further, in referring to the ZetaTalk prediction, “The predicted collision …”. If that’s the case, and this whole article is founded on what Nancy Lieder said in 1995, then it should say Nibiru PASSAGE, not collision. This proves that the article was authored by the cover-up, with deception and disinformation as the goal. Wiki has allowed this to continue. This is Wiki’s SHAME. Only the weak cooperate with a cover-up by promoting a deception...

Quote:
May 2003
This date has long since passed.
I believe the whole Planet PX thing to be a ruse, of PTBe to discredit any real info.
It is the backdoor bonded to some natural events like tide changes and global warming(etc), to allow PTBe to justify the means that they use.
It is a tool of fear, to enslave us.
After all if we are all going to die, why revolt against the PTBe or better yet why pursue the real truth of ET's/PTBe/etc, :puter

2- These date is when Niburi Arrives to the Solar System, and go behind our Sun as a 3 Body Simulator predicts .
(using 2 Sun that weight the same + 1 planet trapped between initial position 0.2) it will pass some time there, and then it return to the Other Black Sun Nemesis to start another orbit of 3657 years.

Just run the Simm and wait some interactions:

http://www.upscale.utoronto.ca/GeneralI ... eBody.html

ie: (b)

Note :
NASA continues with the desinfo agenda using Kepler 2 body math to incorrect plot the Nibiru orbit.

Notes:
(a)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... t%3A838034

(b)
http://www.upscale.utoronto.ca/GeneralI ... eBody.html

Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:25 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

This Vid Shall be Called The Nasa Alien Coverup:

Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:29 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Related:
2012 - Will it Change the World as we Know it? - Why so many Earthquakes? Tornados? Disasters?
2012 Pole Shift Data Coverup (1)

Quote:
While this could be the result of a NOAA factoring error of some sort, one wonders why it wasn’t caught at any other time between 2001 and today. It took 10 years to find it? Hmmm…
Or, could this be a coverup to slow the progress of the messaging from the pole shift advocates out there?
I suppose we won’t know the truth until the pole flip.

Notes:
(1)
http://globalrumblings.blogspot.com/201 ... verup.html

Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:52 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

barbarian wrote:
1) I also know the ONE who created all Natural things will use His creation, and His timing. I have come to believe that Planet x is part of His creation that He has used it time and time again to scour and clean the earth from unclean entities that are trying to deceive and destroy the souls of men. The translators have tried to mis translate these events out of the historical document of prophecy and history, the BIBLE, and have almost gotten away with it, until 1947. That is when we on earth seemed to be given a lot of new gifts from above. For us who look for mistranslations and therefor clues to that which is being covered, the Dead Sea Scrolls. There are many things that we received that year. Some a gift, some a curse, it all depends on us to ferret out the difference.

2) the vid kind of answers the questions we posed about Nancy, coincidentally. lol
3) for using this place to clarify some personal phenoms,
4) I only ended up exposing you all to ugliness and I am truly sorry for that.

Barb,

Thanks you for the kind reply.
I just get tired of all the fear monger around Planet PX.
I figure that is it like 911 and there are people who swear on both sides that they hold the truth.
I like your perspective, I may adjust my perceptions.

I also figure that I would live in peace.
There is such a taint of fear, I figure I would rather preserve my karma than to go down another dead end path of fear and worry over Planet PX.
You are correct that it is the One Higher Universal Power of Love that is charge.
if Planet PX exists, it is just a small peace of the puzzle.

#1) +1, i.e. I agree
#2) did not have time to watch 3+ hours, thanks for confirming the quality I will be sure to watch now.
#3) do you mean meme or did you really mean this definition?
Quote:
a person or thing of outstanding abilities or qualities

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/phenoms
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/phenom
I do not understand, please clarify.

#4) To error is Human, I too have erred and I expect I will continue to.
As an instructor once told me if you not making mistakes you not learning.

Peace and Love,

MT7

Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:03 pm
GT Truther

a phenomenon is something that doesn't act like you would expect it. Some thing that is not ordinary. I used phenom as an abbreviation for that. I will send the rest to you in a pm, as I REALLY do not want to even remind us of the ugliness that seemed to just hang around like some spook in every ones key board, ok? More than that I want to honor those that I dishonored by my own words, BB and L2L. And to do what I promised I would do.

Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:45 pm
GT Truther

very-intense-sun-activity-unidentified-objects-and-planet-sized-tornado-march-2012

Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:03 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

This is one of the vids about the sun that Tex posted. Its a bit different and clearly you can see two of these , uh phenoms. lol.( what ever they are.)

Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:06 am
Site Admin

barbarian wrote:
a phenomenon is something that doesn't act like you would expect it. Some thing that is not ordinary. I used phenom as an abbreviation for that. I will send the rest to you in a pm, as I REALLY do not want to even remind us of the ugliness that seemed to just hang around like some spook in every ones key board, ok? More than that I want to honor those that I dishonored by my own words, BB and L2L. And to do what I promised I would do.

Barb I don't see anything wrong with your PX debate and I don;t see it getting ugly so go ahead and post your response on thread you two are having a good friendly debate, carry on.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:07 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Thanks L2L, but it wasn't PX I was talking about in that last paragraph, it was something else , that I realize is best left off the board. Thanks tho.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:26 pm
Site Admin

Not sure if there is any meat behind this or not :hmm :sherlock

NSA Hides Google Ties As DARPA Director Takes Google Job

As the NSA tries to cover up its ties with Google, in a potential spying scandal, DARPA Director Regina Dugan is leaving the Pentagon to take a post at Google.

In the midst of what looks like it will turn out to be a massive spying scandal between the NSA and Google, like that of the NSA’s partnership with AT&T to spy on all phone calls placed within the U.S., we learn today that the Director of the Pentagon’s Premiere Research Lab, DARPA, is stepping down to take a “senior executive position” at Google.

Just three days ago, news hit the wire that the Department of Justice asked U.S. Federal courts to keep any partnerships between the Google and the NSA secret.

The request for state secrecy comes from EPIC filing a Freedom of Information request act attempting to discover why Google had not enabled encryption in Gmail by default which led to user’s email accounts being hacked and other security vulnerabilities.

EPIC apparently hit a sore spot within the government, as the NSA responded by saying they could not confirm nor deny any relationships with Google because doing so would compromise National Security.

As the story of Google’s true relationship with the NSA continues to unfold the Director of DARPA, Regina Dugan, is currently in the middle of her own scandal in which she is being investigated for contracts she has given out during her tenure.

The National Law Journal reports on the secrecy over the NSA ties to Google.

Read the rest here..........

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2012/0 ... job-95021/

Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:26 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

barbarian wrote:
Thanks L2L, but it wasn't PX I was talking about in that last paragraph, it was something else , that I realize is best left off the board. Thanks tho.

Ok sorry must have mis read it then :headbang

It's been a long day :slap

Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:27 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Now I know that Big Dick is on the skids when I read this; note that it's also okay apparently for the mainstream media to state the fact that he actually has no pulse:

Vera H-C Chan, in Yahoo News The Upshot wrote:
Dick Cheney avoids “dangerous” Canada

By Vera H-C Chan | The Upshot – 3 hrs ago

After what happened in Vancouver when the Boston Bruins won the Stanley Cup, who can blame Dick Cheney for canceling on his northern neighbors?
The former vice president had planned to speak April 24 in Toronto. However, recovered memories of September protests convinced Cheney that "personal safety" was at stake in Canada, and both he and daughter Elizabeth will stay on the safer side of the border.
"On the advice of security, they were worried that quite simply Canada is just not a friendly country to them," said Ryan Ruppert, the president of the promotions company that booked Cheney for the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. "God forbid there was ever an emergency" he added, referring to Cheney's heart problems. Cheney, a former heavy smoker, relies on a battery-powered heart pump and has no pulse.
Cheney's turnabout should satisfy the StopWar Coalition, which led the 2011 protests. "We hope to set an example that Cheney doesn't see Canada as a safe haven," co-chair Derrick O'Keefe told the Globe and Mail at the time.
"War criminal" accusations
Not that Cheney isn't used to protests in his backyard. His book tour for "In My Time: A Personal and Political Memoir" has had Amnesty International on his back in D.C. and New York City, Code Pink in San Francisco, Illinois Coalition Against Torture in Chicago, former vets [page seems to end mid-sentence here]

from http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/dick ... 31285.html

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

barbarian wrote:
1) a phenomenon is something that doesn't act like you would expect it. Some thing that is not ordinary. I used phenom as an abbreviation for that.
2) I will send the rest to you in a pm,

3)... honor
And to do what I promised I would do.

#1) I was curious about the abbreviation, when I read
Quote:
some personal phenoms

I looked up "phenom" there are two definitions and I was not sure if it meant definition #a or #b or a completely differ item. I could not tell by the context, so I asked to be sure.
Phenomenon in the shorten form has two meanings:
a) As an informal noun it is a person or thing of outstanding abilities or qualities
b) As an object or aspect known through the senses rather than by thought or intuition

#2) I respect your wishes and understand

#3) Thanks to you Barb for clarifying my confusion as I did not want to presume something the wrong thing.
I appreciate all the friends here and that the discussions take place with honor.

Peace be with you,

MT7

Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:39 pm
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
1)I don't see anything wrong with your PX debate
2) I don;t see it getting ugly
3) a good friendly debate, carry on.

#1) Then I will continue to ask questions

#2) LOL, :silly :popcorn

#3) OK, my thoughts are, and others agree that the future is changeable.
So what if there is a planet x.
Think about it, the vast complexity of the Universe and the hints of remarkable things.
The ability to travel across great space and time.
What we can possibly imagine is only the tip of the ice berg for those sentient beings millions of years older than us (the Universe is billions of years old http://map.gsfc.nasa.gov/universe/uni_age.html ).
We have pretty good evidence that things we have seen on star trek exist so I am pretty sure there are powers that create,move or destroy any large planet.
So we need not live in fear.

While I have not see the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9vEJycKnXA
(still trying to get 4 hours to watch it).

The lead into to my finding the videos was this

Alex C has been a good source, and about time mark 6:00 he discuses the a series of action/events that are designed to empower Humanity.
These empowering action are to have us take responsibility for our self's, to prevent Humanity from worshiping ET's.
These events will have to follow the subconscious of Humanity i.e. our historic thoughts and emotions.

QED: I do not want to give PTBe any ammo.
remember this where PTBe gives Humanity the choice of there addressing the dark side.

So my point is:
thoughts and words are just as important to keep in the STO mode.

Planet PX does nothing as far as I see to promote the positive spiritual evolution of Humanity.

Thanks to Barb for keeping me on the track to get past the FUD of planet PX.

Peace,

MT7

Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:09 pm
GT Truther

Fulcanelli, there is a thread on GLP posted by Fulcanelli2012 (I think) that presents the idea that PX is bogus.

Is Fulcanelli2012 you?

Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:31 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Here's something I thought up last night: what if that enormous sphere (easily larger than Jupiter) possibly being birthed by the Sun is . . . Planet X !!!

:awe :whistle :sherlock :dunno

Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:13 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

On another note, I fear I have been assimilated. I keep looking for a LIKE button for posts (c:

:headbang :crazy

Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:16 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

Wow, MT7 we seem to be staying in the coincidence zone, this week, lol thanks for the vid and thanks for your own open mindedness.

Wyz, I thought the same thing when Tex posted it. But here is what the NASA spin drs. are saying, which btw doesn't make any sense to me, but they can get over my head with a step stool .

Quote:
Solar Eruption Mistaken for Refueling UFO Spaceship
By Natalie Wolchover, Life's Little Mysteries Staff Writer
Space.com | SPACE.com – 2 hrs 48 mins ago

Telescope images captured of the sun on Monday (March 12) show what appears to be a planet-size shadowy object tethered to the sun by a dark filament. In the image sequence, a burst of brightly lit material can be seen erupting from the sun's surface surrounding the dark object, after which the orb detaches from the sun and shoots out into space.

The footage, a composite of images captured by the Solar Dynamics Observatory and processed by scientists at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center, has quickly garnered attention on YouTube, where viewers are suggesting it shows a UFO spacecraft refueling by sucking up solar plasma, or at the very least, the birth of a new planet.

However, according to NASA scientists, the feature is actually a little-understood, but frequently observed, type of solar activity called a "prominence," and the way it is situated beneath another solar feature gives it its otherworldy appearance. [See video]

The thread extending from the lower left edge of the sun in the video is known as a "prominence," a feature containing cooler, denser plasma than the surrounding 3.5-million-degree Fahrenheit corona, said Joseph Gurman, project scientist in the Solar Physics Laboratory at NASA Goddard. It isn't yet known exactly how prominences develop, but these dense plasma loops can extend from the sun's surface thousands of miles into space.

"When prominences are that extended in height above the limb [edge of the sun], it's usually a sign that they're about to erupt, as this one did," Gurman told Life's Little Mysteries

C. Alex Young, a solar astrophysicist at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center who runs a website called The Sun Today, explained that the prominence is situated below a tunnel-shape feature called a filament channel. "When you look at it from the edge of the sun, what you actually see is a spherical object. You're actually looking down the tunnel. And this tunnel sits up top of the filament," Young explained at The Sun Today. He added that the development of these structures is quite common.

So my question is this, if its so common why haven't we seen them before now on you tube, huh?

here is the site this is suppose to be from, not where I got it, but http://www.space.com/news/

there is more, but I didn't want to break the copyrights and post it all.

About talking about Planet X MT7. One thing I am called to do for the One, in my own beliefs is to be a watchman. I have a responsibility to others when I know a truth that will effect them, to at least warn them, otherwise, if they are caught up in a mess, cause I didn't then, I am held accountable for their failures. It is very hard to leave fear out of something so overwhelmingly huge as cataclysm. But hopefully I share the reason I can live without fear, and really prepare people, rather than send them running in fear.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:48 am
GT Truther

midnight wrote:
Fulcanelli, there is a thread on GLP posted by Fulcanelli2012 (I think) that presents the idea that PX is bogus.

Is Fulcanelli2012 you?

I have seen little proof that PX is real. Is that to keep us looking in the wrong direction. However the north magnetic pole is moving in a north west direction. This alone can cause all the wether changes that we have seen. It seems that the jet stream circles the magnetic pole. As it moves with the magnetic pole, so does the weather. What about HAARP?

Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:15 am
Site Admin

As you may recall in 2010 we asked you to be very careful when posting copyrighted stories.

Sometimes the little guys do win! :heart

Quote:
Judge Orders Failed Copyright Troll to Forfeit ‘All’ Copyrights
By David Kravets Email Author March 13, 2012 | 4:56 pm |

Righthaven, a copyright-troll law firm that failed in its attempt to make money for newspapers by suing readers for sharing stories online, was dealt a death blow Tuesday by a federal judge who ordered the Las Vegas company to forfeit “all of” its intellectual property and other “intangible property” to settle its debts.

The order is an ironic twist to a copyright trolling saga that began in 2010, when Righthaven was formed with the idea of suing blogs and websites that re-post newspaper articles or snippets of them without permission.

U.S. District Judge Philip M. Pro of Nevada ordered Righthaven to surrender for auction the 278 copyrighted news articles that were the subject of its lawsuits.

“The copyright registrations to more than 275 works are in Righthaven’s name, can be transferred by this court, and can then be auctioned,” the judge ruled. (.pdf)

The Righthaven.com domain was auctioned for $3,000 last year as well to help satisfy the legal bill Righthaven must pay to one of its defendants that prevailed in a copyright suit brought by Righthaven. The tab is more than $60,000 in the case before Judge Pro, and in total Righthaven owes about $200,000 to various defendants.

U.S. copyright law allows for massive damages — $150,000 per infringement — which leads many people to settle copyright cases, rather than risk a massive payout. But if someone does defend himself, the law allows the prevailing party in an infringement case to be awarded its legal fees and costs, even if it were the defendant.

Righthaven initially was winning and settling dozens of cases as defendants paid a few thousand dollars each to make the cases go away. But Righthaven, which has ceased filing new suits, has never prevailed in a case that was defended in court.

Read more here: http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/03/troll-forfeits-copyrights/

Just be careful when you post articles folks, okay?

Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:10 am
GT Truther

Uncle John here: I'm in the land where d's make believe sister lives.

dan wrote:
Years have taught me to not be shy to request help. This subject is of the utmost seriousness. Most of you, who know me, understand that I am a person first, a scientist - second. Those who know me well understand that I am a spiritual person first, and an adherent to modern logical thought process - afterward.

UJ: Being a spiritual person can mean, like dan, that he is under control of the wrong side of the spiritual equation.

Exorcism. What a night last night. One group of satan backed human's trying to get rid of other group of satan backed spirits. Few know that the exor function is very powerful and why.

It all goes back to Rachel in 2004 where dan states before our interview that he never lies. We are outside and he is trying to hook Linda Mouten Howe. Pam immediately takes me to the side and says, "he could never say that if he was not wearing dark glasses."

Just refer to my YB collection recordings. He lies about his Cherubim contacts. Later, instead of a Cherubim, he refers to it as a light being.

lux, you are a joke.

Today, the news announced that a time traveler, current head of DARPA, was joining Google. I told Pam and she asked, "is she moving into our neighborhood?" Oh my, my neighborhood is full of Google billionaires. All we need is one more time traveler!

Are we having fun yet?

Only love can fill!

Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:19 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Seismograms shows the Tectonic pressure on Japan area moves around the world...

South Pole: (1) and Greenville Grenade: (2)

Notes:
(1)
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/o ... _24hr.html
(2)
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/o ... _24hr.html

Meanwhile:

Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:06 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next