It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:54 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.3 2012 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.3 2012
=== Law Enforcement Tracked Phones 1.3 Million Times In 2011 ===

July 10, 2012 by Sam Rolley

Ever wonder if you have a reasonable expectation of privacy with regard to information on your cellphone?

Well, according to data compiled by Representative Edward Markey (D-Mass.), at least 1.3 million law enforcement requests were made last year for data from cellphone companies. Usually, the police were looking for things like text messages, location data, call logs and “cell tower dumps” (wireless carriers provide police with all of the phone numbers that connected to a particular cell tower in a period of time).

“We cannot allow privacy protections to be swept aside with the sweeping nature of these information requests, especially for innocent consumers,” Markey said in a statement. “Law enforcement agencies are looking for a needle, but what are they doing with the haystack? We need to know how law enforcement differentiates between records of innocent people, and those that are subjects of investigation, as well as how it handles, administers, and disposes of this information.”

http://personalliberty.com/2012/07/10/c ... 011/?eiid=

--

This is the spy stuff that is currently available to you.
http://thespystore.com/audio-surveillan ... QgodY2s7Wg

The article was very much incorrect in the number of times that your cell phones were tracked. The NSA monitors everything all the time. 24/7 monitoring. They have every cell phone in their pocket. They can turn on your microphone even when the cell phone is turned off. Some have back up batteries clandestinely installed which allows them to listen even when you cell has no battery. Many times video surveillance comes from your phones. The 1.3 million as they speak of were most likely legitimate requests that went through channels. They don't have to go to a Judge like they used to, now they can just make a call, log a case and your phone belongs to them...

It is the cases which don't get logged which is why I am writing this. It is the millions of cases which go back channel through fusion centers which circumvent the rule of law and completely violate your privacy whilst fascistic hacks build frivolous cases against people they target. If this isn't bad enough Fusion centers are given BLACK HOLE BUDGETS which allow them to contract illegal groups like the Mexican / Russian / Asian Cartel's who target individuals. These criminals hide in darkness and very very few know of Fusion Centers and their purpose to target those who stand opposed to the NWO.

The FBI has a new branch called Infragard. It is a civilian police force which ensconces itself corporations to provide HINT.. human intelligence for government insiders to target people inside corporations. In other words a secret police force...

The US is becoming like the a Communist State With Fascism at is core. Tyranny and terror tactics, false flag events, all used in a manner to remove freedom and liberty.

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:29 am

Hah! Nice one Recall - here's another one.....

The wannabe rulers/gods definitely are pushing this TEOTWAWKI thing....

Thanks for the redacted view Lynnwood.

Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:44 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Quote:
The US is becoming like the a Communist State With Fascism at is core. Tyranny and terror tactics, false flag events, all used in a manner to remove freedom and liberty.

Phatz - you are so right! It's both political parties.

Why do we continue to vote for these morons? It never ceases to amaze me. Both sides are bought and sold by special interests.

As Ruts said in another thread, it is time for people in this country to stand up and speak up!

I've never been one to believe in conspiracy theories about the Bildebergers, Rothchilds, Masons, etc (yeah, I know, I know) but something/someone is pulling some strings somewhere. It makes no sense that ordinary people could be manipulated into giving away their liberties and freedoms - all for the sake of what? Are we really that gullible? Are we really just sheeple waiting to be fleeced?

Yeah, yeah 9/11 and all that rot. I get it, I really do. But the question remains - why 12 years later are we still so afraid of those people? Huh?

Is this fear of folks who still live in the 13th century enough to make citizens of the world quake in their boots and give up their liberty?

Doesn't make sense - now does it?

Why don't people pull their money out of rotten to the core banks? It's your money. Why do people continue to invest in Big Oil, Big Coal, Walmart and others?

There are lots of options out there. There are small, local banks and credit unions more than willing to take your money and invest it locally and prudently.

There are lots of companies who operate ethically in this big, old world.

It just takes a little effort.

Can you tell I'm just a bit frustrated this morning? :spit :crylaugh

Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:04 am
GT Truther

=== Bat Guano / Guantanamo / Spanish Inquisition ===

BB.. I see the Spanish inquisition being brought back. There are still a lot of good people in our government. They have been stifled.. ostracized if they speak out against the draconian thugs whose policies are to beat down and suppress all questions. Duty without thought, leadership without question, loyalty without mind. These qualities perfectly describe "THE EGREGORE". MINDWAR PSYOP... REMOVE YOUR WILL... YOUR A SLAVE... YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS... DON'T YOU DARE QUESTION THE EGREGORE !

Like bee's, the Egregore's hive mentality is control in totality. Bee's never question. Bee's always obey. Bee's have no mind as they are subjects of the queen. The queen is superior in strength and it is believed by some that the queen bee may communicate at some level telepathically with simple commands. Protect, gather, serve the need. It is also know that bee's use geometry and movement to communicate. I got this from a High Masonic source who liked above 33 degree Masons to this. The pecking order is substantial and only those few can become the "ADEPT OR QUEEN". Not everyone can bee born AS A ROYAL... The others must serve the Royal's.

This is what I see happening right before our eyes. You cannot even protest your government now they they have passed a law which says you need to obtain a permit first. They cannot even be brought to court to question why they deny the permit which says they deny habeas corpus / the right to face your accusers. This is criminal ! If you do protest on federal property they can haul you off to Guantanamo For Interrogation. WHAT AN OUTRAGE.. FEDERAL PROPERTY IS THE PROPERTY OF THE PEOPLE ... NOT OF THE GOVERNMENT THUGS ! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE !

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:45 am
GT Truther

John Kettler
Camelot Interview:

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/in ... ttler.html

Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:51 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:

Thanks Dex.. I pulled this off the website..

A CAMELOT SUPPORTER SAID THE FOLLOWING REFERRING TO THE WORK OF ASHAYANA DEANE: ..."WHEN WE USE THE 'BAD-GUY' TACTICS TO OPPOSE THE BAD GUYS, WE ARE NO HIGHER IN CONSCIOUSNESS THAN THEM. IT'S HOW THE GUARDIANS SAID WE HAVE BEEN TRICKED SINCE ATLANTIS. AND IT FITS RIGHT IN WITH WHAT THE FALLEN ONES WANT IN ORDER FOR EACH RACELINE TO GATHER AND ORGANIZE THEIR TROOPS SO TO SPEAK HERE ON THE PLANET. THE WAR ABOVE IS FOUGHT THROUGH THE PEOPLE BELOW."

---

How true.. But I find one fault.. People Below.. What defines a People ? Galactic Peoples ? I would like to say that a people is a group of sentient beings. That being said, it puts the rubber on the road. People Indeed...

This message struck a cord with me. It is simple. We are not here for war or to fight over what we clearly should stand for. By in large and I would say 99% of the planets "PEOPLE" do not want war or conflict to decide the outcome of all "PEOPLES". We must however, be strong and vigilant in our pursuit to a peaceful end. Violence is the tool of those war profiteers who murder our children in wars. Banksters who have no light as they live in darkness.

I realize some may conclude, from my writing that I am an angry person. Quite the contrary is true. I am very much at peace even now after being targeted and poisoned by the PTB's. They need to take away my credibility and my voice... They cannot fight against people who will not fight for them and their system. We must therefore be resolute in our convictions to uphold freedom and liberty and pay the ultimate cost as our forefathers once did. They did not allow tyranny and treason ! They stood on the mountain tops and said "NO MORE WILL I SERVE THE ROYALS WHO ENSLAVE THE WORLD (the people blelow".

He who would be first shall be last.. and those who are last shall be first..

:candle :candle :candle

boundaries to it..

Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:12 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Quote:

Phatz - you are so right! It's both political parties.

Why do we continue to vote for these morons? It never ceases to amaze me. Both sides are bought and sold by special interests.

As Ruts said in another thread, it is time for people in this country to stand up and speak up!

I've never been one to believe in conspiracy theories about the Bildebergers, Rothchilds, Masons, etc (yeah, I know, I know) but something/someone is pulling some strings somewhere. It makes no sense that ordinary people could be manipulated into giving away their liberties and freedoms - all for the sake of what? Are we really that gullible? Are we really just sheeple waiting to be fleeced?

Yeah, yeah 9/11 and all that rot. I get it, I really do. But the question remains - why 12 years later are we still so afraid of those people? Huh?

Is this fear of folks who still live in the 13th century enough to make citizens of the world quake in their boots and give up their liberty?

Doesn't make sense - now does it?

Why don't people pull their money out of rotten to the core banks? It's your money. Why do people continue to invest in Big Oil, Big Coal, Walmart and others?

There are lots of options out there. There are small, local banks and credit unions more than willing to take your money and invest it locally and prudently.

There are lots of companies who operate ethically in this big, old world.

It just takes a little effort.

Can you tell I'm just a bit frustrated this morning? :spit :crylaugh

The question is, why is our own government treating us like slaves? And To what end?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:15 pm
GT Truther

the time traveler wrote:
The question is, why is our own government treating us like slaves? And To what end?

I do believe an answer is forthcoming. I have watched this "White Hat" group over the last 18 months or so, try to get the "Global Settlements" to be disbursed, to no avail. Now it seems, they have "followed the money" and it led............drumroll...........down the rabbit hole. This mostly unawakened group has now changed their game plan from the Global Settlements to informing the Global Population of their findings in the rabbit hole, names, dates, places, proof of the Elite's plans to enslave us with their NWO and abandon the remaining general population topside in it's hour of need in upcoming geophysical and possibly metaphysical events at the end of this year. Of course, that is only hinted at so far, but here at the GT, we know better. Check this out -- Report #44 they change their focus:

Do You Have Your Ticket Yet?
http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/2012/07/ ... rt-44.html

Quote:
Ticket? Ticket for what?

Our coming series of reports will give you the background so that we can then explain what the tickets are and who is handing them out. This will be crucial information. We have followed the money trail doggedly and it has led us through the exposures we have revealed to date…but they will seem irrelevant compared to the exposures to come. Dulce, Groom Lake, black projects, reverse engineering, advanced technology are among the revelations to follow.

At the beginning of this report, we called our activities “a game.” Let us be clear.

THIS IS NO GAME.

That quote is the END of the Report at the link, and, there are 43 Reports before it. Fascinating indeed.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:34 am
Site Admin

Lynnwood wrote:
the time traveler wrote:

I do believe an answer is forthcoming. I have watched this "White Hat" group over the last 18 months or so, try to get the "Global Settlements" to be disbursed, to no avail. Now it seems, they have "followed the money" and it led............drumroll...........down the rabbit hole. This mostly unawakened group has now changed their game plan from the Global Settlements to informing the Global Population of their findings in the rabbit hole, names, dates, places, proof of the Elite's plans to enslave us with their NWO and abandon the remaining general population topside in it's hour of need in upcoming geophysical and possibly metaphysical events at the end of this year. Of course, that is only hinted at so far, but here at the GT, we know better. Check this out -- Report #44 they change their focus:

Do You Have Your Ticket Yet?
http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/2012/07/ ... rt-44.html

Quote:
Ticket? Ticket for what?

Our coming series of reports will give you the background so that we can then explain what the tickets are and who is handing them out. This will be crucial information. We have followed the money trail doggedly and it has led us through the exposures we have revealed to date…but they will seem irrelevant compared to the exposures to come. Dulce, Groom Lake, black projects, reverse engineering, advanced technology are among the revelations to follow.

At the beginning of this report, we called our activities “a game.” Let us be clear.

THIS IS NO GAME.

That quote is the END of the Report at the link, and, there are 43 Reports before it. Fascinating indeed.

Very interesting, Lynn. :clap

Two items stuck out to me:

Quote:
Then we tried with all of our might to understand the Obama situation. How could any one guy be so flaming stupid? But the American public elected him and as you all know we support the Constitution. The question for Obama is “Really?!” “Mr. President, are you really this stupid or are you the set up - the distraction?” Like when you’re at the three ring circus, and while you watch ring #1, the set is changing in the darkness of ring #3. We must tell you that you are a wonderfully inept stooge. You deserve an Oscar for Best Supporting Actor. Damn good job. You even had us played for the longest time.

The games you are playing with the Global and other settlements and the Iraqi Dinar revaluation have kept the world not only at bay, but locked in total aggravation for at least three years of the most dangerous financial times to ever exist.

And, Mr. President, we even want to congratulate you on your unbelievable ability to consistently walk around international events and alienate the leaders of the world. The G20 was a major farce on your part, but it was planned and expected, wasn’t it?

and

Quote:
To the “news media”, or what was formerly known as the news media. Where are your guts? Where is your courage? You’re reporting on the Kardashians when people are dying in our world because no one reports the truth on Syria or prints the truth about hundreds of deadly earthquakes now happening weekly. Chemtrails and manufactured weather; bankers buying Congress; the NDAA; Rupert Murdoch threatening the British Prime Minister if he didn’t incite a war with Iraq; the SCOTUS ruling on both the immigration case and ObamaCare, the latter having nothing to do with health care and everything to do with the chip and depopulation. And if your media corporation won’t allow you to cover real news that makes a difference, then line up at the back door of the newsroom and WALK OUT! How can they make their huge dollars when they have no reporters? And more to the point, how can you accept their huge salaries while you sell your soul with every story that you DON’T report?

See link above in Lynnwood's post.

Ding, ding, ding, indeed! :heart

I can't wait to read the rest of these reports.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:33 am
Site Admin

Anyone here watching this new series from HBO Called Newsroom, it's awesome....

Finally someone speaking the truth about how the MSN works, and in the 3rd episode they go after the Koch Brother's, BRILIANT!!!!! :clap

http://www.hbo.com/the-newsroom

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:43 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Change is afoot people let's hope this spreads far & wide around the world :clap :clap :clap

===========================

GLOBAL ELITES THROWN OUT OF ICELAND: Iceland Dismantles Corrupt Gov’t Then Arrests All Rothschild Bankers
June 18th, 2012 | Author: The Meister

Since the 1900′s the vast majority of the American population has dreamed about saying “NO” to the Unconstitutional, corrupt, Rothschild/Rockefeller banking criminals, but no one has dared to do so. Why? If just half of our Nation, and the “1%”, who pay the majority of the taxes, just said NO MORE! Our Gov’t would literally change over night. Why is it so hard, for some people to understand, that by simply NOT giving your money, to large Corporations, who then send jobs, Intellectual Property, etc. offshore and promote anti-Constitutional rights… You will accomplish more, than if you used violence. In other words… RESEARCH WHERE YOU ARE SENDING EVERY SINGLE PENNY!!! Is that so hard? The truth of the matter is… No one, except the Icelanders, have to been the only culture on the planet to carry out this successfully. Not only have they been successful, at overthrowing the corrupt Gov’t, they’ve drafted a Constitution, that will stop this from happening ever again. That’s not the best part… The best part, is that they have arrested ALL Rothschild/Rockefeller banking puppets, responsible for the Country’s economic Chaos and meltdown.

Last week 9 people were arrested in London and Reykjavik for their possible responsibility for Iceland’s financial collapse in 2008, a deep crisis which developed into an unprecedented public reaction that is changing the country’s direction.

It has been a revolution without weapons in Iceland, the country that hosts the world’s oldest democracy (since 930), and whose citizens have managed to effect change by going on demonstrations and banging pots and pans. Why have the rest of the Western countries not even heard about it?

Pressure from Icelandic citizens’ has managed not only to bring down a government, but also begin the drafting of a new constitution (in process) and is seeking to put in jail those bankers responsible for the financial crisis in the country. As the saying goes, if you ask for things politely it is much easier to get them.

This quiet revolutionary process has its origins in 2008 when the Icelandic government decided to nationalise the three largest banks, Landsbanki, Kaupthing and Glitnir, whose clients were mainly British, and North and South American.

After the State took over, the official currency (krona) plummeted and the stock market suspended its activity after a 76% collapse. Iceland was becoming bankrupt and to save the situation, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) injected U.S. $ 2,100 million and the Nordic countries helped with another 2,500 million.

Great little victories of ordinary people

While banks and local and foreign authorities were desperately seeking economic solutions, the Icelandic people took to the streets and their persistent daily demonstrations outside parliament in Reykjavik prompted the resignation of the conservative Prime Minister Geir H. Haarde and his entire government.

Citizens demanded, in addition, to convene early elections, and they succeeded. In April a coalition government was elected, formed by the Social Democratic Alliance and the Left Green Movement, headed by a new Prime Minister, Jóhanna Sigurðardóttir.

Throughout 2009 the Icelandic economy continued to be in a precarious situation (at the end of the year the GDP had dropped by 7%) but, despite this, the Parliament proposed to repay the debt to Britain and the Netherlands with a payment of 3,500 million Euros, a sum to be paid every month by Icelandic families for 15 years at 5.5% interest.

The move sparked anger again in the Icelanders, who returned to the streets demanding that, at least, that decision was put to a referendum. Another big small victory for the street protests: in March 2010 that vote was held and an overwhelming 93% of the population refused to repay the debt, at least with those conditions.

This forced the creditors to rethink the deal and improve it, offering 3% interest and payment over 37 years. Not even that was enough. The current president, on seeing that Parliament approved the agreement by a narrow margin, decided last month not to approve it and to call on the Icelandic people to vote in a referendum so that they would have the last word.

The bankers are fleeing in fear

Returning to the tense situation in 2010, while the Icelanders were refusing to pay a debt incurred by financial sharks without consultation, the coalition government had launched an investigation to determine legal responsibilities for the fatal economic crisis and had already arrested several bankers and top executives closely linked to high risk operations.

Interpol, meanwhile, had issued an international arrest warrant against Sigurdur Einarsson, former president of one of the banks. This situation led scared bankers and executives to leave the country en masse.

In this context of crisis, an assembly was elected to draft a new constitution that would reflect the lessons learned and replace the current one, inspired by the Danish constitution.

To do this, instead of calling experts and politicians, Iceland decided to appeal directly to the people, after all they have sovereign power over the law. More than 500 Icelanders presented themselves as candidates to participate in this exercise in direct democracy and write a new constitution. 25 of them, without party affiliations, including lawyers, students, journalists, farmers and trade union representatives were elected.

Among other developments, this constitution will call for the protection, like no other, of freedom of information and expression in the so-called Icelandic Modern Media Initiative, in a bill that aims to make the country a safe haven for investigative journalism and freedom of information, where sources, journalists and Internet providers that host news reporting are protected.

The people, for once, will decide the future of the country while bankers and politicians witness the transformation of a nation from the sidelines.

http://itmakessenseblog.com/2012/06/18/global-elites-thrown-out-of-iceland-iceland-dismantles-corrupt-govt-then-arrests-all-rothschild-bankers/

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:57 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

More good news

=============================

Breaking News Media Leak: Historic Criminal Conspiracy case against the Vatican and Crown of England to be launched in the Federal Court of Canada- June 29, 2012

Class action suit is the first of its kind, aimed at churches, government and big pharmaceutical companies

Toronto, Canada:

A joint media release by The Association of Citizen Prosecutors (ACP) and The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) is to be released on “Canada Day”, July 1, 2012.

It announces the first class action lawsuit in Canadian history to name as co-defendants the Vatican, the Crown of England, Canada and its churches, and big pharmaceutical companies, all of which are accused of crimes against humanity and criminal conspiracy.

The lawsuit is brought by Jason Bowman of the ACP and Rev. Kevin Annett of the ITCCS, on behalf of a group of many others.

The lawsuit will be explained in detail at a press conference held on the date of filing at the Federal Court Building, on Wednesday, July 4 at 1 pm EST at 180 Queen street West in Toronto.

A copy of the July 1 press statement is attached.

“Victims of church, state and big pharma are finally uniting to put an end to their terror” said Kevin Annett today.

“Among other plaintiffs in our class action will be survivors of Canada’s genocide against native people, who have never had their day in court. The whitewash is over. More than 50,000 murdered children will finally be confronting Canada and the Catholic, Anglican and United Church, and placing them all on trial”.

For information contact Jason Bowman at 705-250-0221 and Kevin Annett at 250-591-4573.

- – - – -

See the evidence of Genocide in Canada and other crimes against the innocent at http://www.hiddennolonger.com and at the website of The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State at http://www.itccs.org .

Messages for Kevin Annett can be left at 250-591-4573 (Canada).

Watch Kevin’s award-winning documentary film UNREPENTANT on his website http://www.hiddenfromhistory.org

“I gave Kevin Annett his Indian name, Eagle Strong Voice, in 2004 when I adopted him into our Anishinabe Nation. He carries that name proudly because he is doing the job he was sent to do, to tell his people of their wrongs. He speaks strongly and with truth. He speaks for our stolen and murdered children. I ask everyone to listen to him and welcome him.”

Chief Louis Daniels – Whispers Wind
Elder, Turtle Clan, Anishinabe Nation, Winnipeg, Manitoba

*July 1, 2012 Press Release – pdf document

July12012ACPITCCSJointPressReleaseStatement (7)

Here is the same announcement as a jpg photo. Please distribute this information widely!

http://jhaines6.files.wordpress.com/201 ... ment-7.pdf

http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2012/06/2 ... e-29-2012/

Open letters

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wwY ... edit?pli=1

http://www.wikileaks-forum.com/index.ph ... 612.0.html

Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:03 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

=== Genetically Modified Mosquito's ===

Genetic hacking - a brilliant solution

American scientist Anthony James, from UC Irvine, has made mosquito genetics the focus of his career - and his latest invention is a genetically modified mosquito designed to bring populations of Aedes aegypti down from within. In short, the modified genes affect only the female mosquitoes, rendering them flightless. The larvae hatch on the water, and the females are unable to leave, rendering them harmless to humans and leaving them to die. The males are unaffected, so they mature normally, then mate with other females to pass the genetic modification on.
http://www.gizmag.com/genetically-modif ... ito/20668/ (Snip from this website)

--

Genitcally Modified.. Weaponized Mosquito's ? Weaponized food ? Weaponized Animals ?

--

Fruit of Poisonous Tree Doctrine

The Fruit of the Poisonous Tree doctrine (also known as the Derivative Evidence Doctrine) is a rule in criminal law that makes evidence that was derived from an illegal search, arrest or interrogation inadmissible. In other words, the evidence (the “fruit”) was tainted due to it coming from the illegal search and seizure (the “poisonous tree”). Under this doctrine, not only must illegally obtained evidence be excluded, but also all evidence obtained or derived from exploitation of that evidence. The courts deem such evidence tainted fruit of the poisonous tree. The origin of this doctrine is found in the landmark Supreme Court case, Wong Sun v. United States, 371 U.S. 471 (1963).

-- This doctrine has been overturned without the courts. --

Under the guise of National Security the forbidden fruit.. Illegally obtained evidence is no longer called "Illegally Obtained". They can, in the name of national security illegally obtain evidence and violate all your rights to privacy.

What is the connection to the Mosquito's and spreading of GM Spiked materials from Mosquito bites, is all about secret pentagon programs to kill without using a visible weapon. Anyone who speaks of this technology is going to be subject to the highest scrutiny. So be it.. Let them come.. ! We have been involved in exposing so many of the government lies to undermine the sovereignty of every nation and to take away our birth right of Freedom.

In this book.. It underlines the core causes which has allowed this to happen.
http://books.google.com/books/about/Fru ... c29qnfjtgC

--

Flora and Fauna as GM weapons to cull the populations of the world ? You bet... ! They are actively engaged in devising murder / eugenics to meet their goal of killing off 95% of the population of the world. They call themselves ROYAL / ELITE / EMINENCE / ILLUMINATI / SERPENT... We know what they are..

:candle :candle :candle

boundaries to it..

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:07 am
GT Truther

=== GMOs Linked to Organ Disruption in 13 Scientific Studies ===

Yeah, if you haven’t worried about GMOs up until now, that headline might have you doing so. Unfortunately, it’s true.

A new review of the scientific literature on GMOs published in the journal Environmental Sciences Europe reports that numerous scientific studies have found a link between the most common GMOs (in particular, GM corn and soybeans) and severe organ problems in rats and mice. Data from several independent studies “indicate liver and kidney problems as end points of GMO diet effects,” the authors write.

Interestingly, GMOs tended to affect different genders in a slightly different way and males were more affected than females. However, with the same overall negative result. The authors report that “the kidneys were particularly affected, concentrating 43.5% of all disrupted parameters in males, whereas the liver was more specifically disrupted in females (30.8% of all disrupted parameters).”
Liver and Kidneys Not Only Parts of the Body Harmed by GMOs

The liver and kidneys were not the only parts of the animals’ bodies that were disrupted, however.

“By reviewing data from 19 animal studies, Professor Gilles-Eric Séralini and others reveal that 9% of the measured parameters, including blood and urine biochemistry, organ weights, and microscopic analyses (histopathology), were significantly disrupted in the GM-fed animals,” Jeffrey Smith of the Institute for Responsible Technology writes.

The authors pointed out that the liver and kidneys “are the major reactive organs” when it comes to chronic food toxicity. They are indicator organs, but they are not alone in receiving damage from GMOs.

Some of the animals fed GM foods saw their body weights significantly altered as a result, “a very good predictor of side effects in various organs,” according to the authors.

Are You Eating These GM Foods?

GM corn and soybeans were used in the studies and “constitute 83% of the commercialized GMOs.” Billions of people consume these foods. If you live in the U.S. and don’t strictly consume only organic products, it’s very likely you are consuming these GM foods.

Try reading the labels of the food you buy on a regular basis and see if you can avoid foods with corn and soy products in them (such as high fructose corn syrup). Unfortunately, health effects are not related to dose in many study findings. This means that eating smaller amounts of GMOs (but still some) isn’t necessarily a plus. The best way to avoid GMO: go 100% organic. (At least, that is an option for now, but as we’ve discussed in the past several months, even that option is being threatened by the GMO giants.) For more help on this matter, you can consult the Non-GMO Shopping Guide.

Limitations in GMO Studies

Why haven’t these findings kept GMOs out of our food system. Very blunty, because of a rich and powerful GMO industry and lobby and a total lack of concern for appropriate safety analyses.

“While the findings may have serious ramifications for the human population, the authors demonstrate how a multitude of GMO-related health problems could easily pass undetected through the superficial and largely incompetent safety assessments that are used around the world,” Smitt writes.

One of the key recommendations of the authors was that studies of a longer time frame than normal be conducted. The industry currently limits trials to 90 days (not very long if you want to learn about the actual, potential long-term effects of GMOs). Only two studies reviewed were longer than 90 days, both conducted by independent, non-industry researchers.

Smith notes why longer studies are critical:

Short studies could easily miss many serious effects of GMOs. It is well established that some pesticides and drugs, for example, can create effects that are passed on through generations, only showing up decades later. IN the case of the drug DES (diethylstilbestrol), “induced female genital cancers among other problems in the second generation.” The authors urge regulators to require long-term multi-generational studies, to “provide evidence of carcinogenic, developmental, hormonal, neural, and reproductive potential dysfunctions, as it does for pesticides or drugs.”

Nearly all GM crops are described as “pesticide plants.” They either tolerate doses of weed killer, such as Roundup, or produce an insecticide called Bt-toxin. In both cases, the added toxin—weedkiller or bug killer—is found inside the corn or soybeans we consume.

When regulators evaluate the toxic effects of pesticides, they typically require studies using three types of animals, with at least one feeding trial lasting 2 years or more. One third or more of the side effects produced by these toxins will show up only in the longer study—not the shorter ones. But for no good reason, regulators ignore the lessons learned from pesticides and waive the GM crops-containing-pesticides onto the market with a single species tested for just 90 days. The authors affirm that “it is impossible, within only 13 weeks, to conclude about the kind of pathology that could be induced by pesticide GMOs and whether it is a major pathology or a minor one. It is therefore necessary to prolong the tests.”

For much more on limitations of GMO studies, which include the fact that “GMO approvals also ignore the new understanding that toxins don’t always follow a linear dose-response” and “toxins may generate new substances (metabolites),” read Smith’s full post on this: GMOs Linked to Organ Disruption in 19 Studies.

Note that the authors also indicate that it cannot be confirmed at this point if GMOs or the chemicals sprayed on them are causing the negative health effects. Again, there’s very simply a lack of research on the matter (or if the research was conducted by private companies, it hasn’t been revealed.)

You can also check out the full scientific review, which concludes:

The 90-day-long tests are insufficient to evaluate chronic toxicity, and the signs highlighted in the kidneys and livers could be the onset of chronic diseases. However, no minimal length for the tests is yet obligatory for any of the GMOs cultivated on a large scale, and this is socially unacceptable in terms of consumer health protection. We are suggesting that the studies should be improved and prolonged, as well as being made compulsory, and that the sexual hormones should be assessed too, and moreover, reproductive and multigenerational studies ought to be conducted too.

I’ll also have articles coming soon on how to join to non-GMO movement.

Related Stories:
http://eatdrinkbetter.com/2011/03/30/or ... rotection/
http://eatdrinkbetter.com/2011/02/08/us ... consumers/
http://eatdrinkbetter.com/2011/02/03/mo ... eve-marsh/
http://eatdrinkbetter.com/2010/09/28/ca ... e-organic/

boundaries to it..

Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:55 am
Site Admin

DEA installs license-plate recognition devices near Southwest border
Jul 11, 2012

G.W. Schulz
Homeland Security Reporter

Quote:
In their unending battle to deter illegal immigration, drug trafficking and terrorism, U.S. authorities already have beefed up border security with drug-sniffing dogs, aircraft and thousands more agents manning interior checkpoints.

Now, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration has decided it wants more, and the Justice Department agency doesn’t care whether someone has even set foot in Mexico.

Clusters of what at first appear to be surveillance cameras have begun turning up in recent months on the Southwest border, and while some of the machines are merely surveillance cameras, others are specialized recognition devices that automatically capture license-plate numbers and the geographic location of everyone who passes by, plus the date and time.

The DEA confirms that the devices have been deployed in Arizona, California, Texas and New Mexico. It has plans to introduce them farther inside the United States.

Special Agent Ramona Sanchez, a spokeswoman for the DEA’s Phoenix division, said the information collected by the devices is stored for up to two years and can be shared with other federal agencies and local police. She declined to say how many have been installed or where, citing safety concerns.

“It’s simply another surveillance method used to monitor and target vehicles that are commonly used to transport drugs, bulk cash and weapons north and south,” Sanchez said.

snip

Undoubtedly, smugglers are traveling along roadways near the border, but everyday residents there also must decide what they’re willing to give up in exchange for improved public safety.

Read more here: http://cironline.org/reports/dea-installs-license-plate-recognition-devices-near-southwest-border-3635

But we're gonna cut Food Stamps to needy children and the elderly in this country...

We have gone mad!!!!! :censor

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:05 am
GT Truther

=== Flu Tracker ===

Is their a connection to weaponized GM Mosquito's ? The countries noted for high Mosquito's population counts.. are the most affected.. Connection to Pentagon studies on weaponizing Flora and Fauna ?

http://flutracker.rhizalabs.com/
--

Global Elite scum, Henry Kissinger proposed food as a weapon for mass genocide long ago.

http://www.schillerinstitute.org/food_f ... _1995.html

Henry Kissinger's 1974 Plan for
Food Control Genocide

This article appeared as part of a feature in the December 8, 1995 issue of Executive Intelligence Review, and was circuclated extensively by the Schiller Insitute Food for Peace Movement. It is reprinted here as part of the package: “Who Is Responsible for the World Food Shortage?”

Kissinger’s 1974 Plan for Food Control Genocide

by Joseph Brewda
Dec. 8, 1995

On Dec. 10, 1974, the U.S. National Security Council under Henry Kissinger completed a classified 200-page study, “National Security Study Memorandum 200: Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for U.S. Security and Overseas Interests.” The study falsely claimed that population growth in the so-called Lesser Developed Countries (LDCs) was a grave threat to U.S. national security. Adopted as official policy in November 1975 by President Gerald Ford, NSSM 200 outlined a covert plan to reduce population growth in those countries through birth control, and also, implicitly, war and famine. Brent Scowcroft, who had by then replaced Kissinger as national security adviser (the same post Scowcroft was to hold in the Bush administration), was put in charge of implementing the plan. CIA Director George Bush was ordered to assist Scowcroft, as were the secretaries of state, treasury, defense, and agriculture.

The bogus arguments that Kissinger advanced were not original. One of his major sources was the Royal Commission on Population, which King George VI had created in 1944 “to consider what measures should be taken in the national interest to influence the future trend of population.” The commission found that Britain was gravely threatened by population growth in its colonies, since “a populous country has decided advantages over a sparsely-populated one for industrial production.” The combined effects of increasing population and industrialization in its colonies, it warned, “might be decisive in its effects on the prestige and influence of the West,” especially effecting “military strength and security.”

NSSM 200 similarly concluded that the United States was threatened by population growth in the former colonial sector. It paid special attention to 13 “key countries” in which the United States had a “special political and strategic interest”: India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines, Turkey, Nigeria, Egypt, Ethiopia, Mexico, Brazil, and Colombia. It claimed that population growth in those states was especially worrisome, since it would quickly increase their relative political, economic, and military strength.

For example, Nigeria: “Already the most populous country on the continent, with an estimated 55 million people in 1970, Nigeria's population by the end of this century is projected to number 135 million. This suggests a growing political and strategic role for Nigeria, at least in Africa.” Or Brazil: “Brazil clearly dominated the continent demographically.” The study warned of a “growing power status for Brazil in Latin America and on the world scene over the next 25 years.”

Food as a weapon

There were several measures that Kissinger advocated to deal with this alleged threat, most prominently, birth control and related population-reduction programs. He also warned that “population growth rates are likely to increase appreciably before they begin to decline,” even if such measures were adopted.

A second measure was curtailing food supplies to targetted states, in part to force compliance with birth control policies: “There is also some established precedent for taking account of family planning performance in appraisal of assistance requirements by AID [U.S. Agency for International Development] and consultative groups. Since population growth is a major determinant of increases in food demand, allocation of scarce PL 480 resources should take account of what steps a country is taking in population control as well as food production. In these sensitive relations, however, it is important in style as well as substance to avoid the appearance of coercion.”

“Mandatory programs may be needed and we should be considering these possibilities now,” the document continued, adding, “Would food be considered an instrument of national power? ... Is the U.S. prepared to accept food rationing to help people who can't/won't control their population growth?”

Kissinger also predicted a return of famines that could make exclusive reliance on birth control programs unnecessary. “Rapid population growth and lagging food production in developing countries, together with the sharp deterioration in the global food situation in 1972 and 1973, have raised serious concerns about the ability of the world to feed itself adequately over the next quarter of century and beyond,” he reported.

The cause of that coming food deficit was not natural, however, but was a result of western financial policy: “Capital investments for irrigation and infrastucture and the organization requirements for continuous improvements in agricultural yields may be beyond the financial and administrative capacity of many LDCs. For some of the areas under heaviest population pressure, there is little or no prospect for foreign exchange earnings to cover constantly increasingly imports of food.”

“It is questionable,” Kissinger gloated, “whether aid donor countries will be prepared to provide the sort of massive food aid called for by the import projections on a long-term continuing basis.” Consequently, “large-scale famine of a kind not experienced for several decades—a kind the world thought had been permanently banished,” was foreseeable—famine, which has indeed come to pass.

--

:sarcasism Elite / Royal / Eminence / Illuminated / Chief of Staff / Security Council / Director of National Intelligence / Supreme Grand Master / Serpents.. Titles for those who are twice dead. Dead of the flesh and dead of the soul. For those who knowingly have decided on programs to implement Eugenic / Mass Genocide / Murder.. Their names are repugnant and of ill repute. Their names symbolize war, hatred, destruction and malevolence. This is because they are all of the same Cabal. Like the octopus which has blue blood, each of these considers themselves gods among men. Like their leaders the royal serpents below.. They believe they are better than all of mankind put together.

boundaries to it..

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:19 am
GT Truther

=== Measles Mumps Rubella - Merck Vaccine Fraud EXPOSED ===

:gah

:headbang

boundaries to it..

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:30 am
GT Truther

Avaaz - Put Those Banker's Behind Bars Petition

It read's as follows::

Big banks have been rigging the interest rates on our mortgages and student loans! They've finally gone too far. The EU finance regulator is bringing new laws to put bankers behind bars for these crimes but needs popular support to face down the banking lobby and bring global change -- let's get 1 million people to stand with him in the next 3 days

DO IT!!!!

Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:18 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Pane "Astralwalker" Andov - New Upcoming Interview - VeritasRadio.com

Coming on Monday July 30th at 8:00pm Pacific

Preview:

I think this is going to be an incredible interview and I'm hoping other GTers will mark it on their calendar and listen with me. I think it would make for great discussion during, and after the event. It's on MY calendar!

Lynnwood

Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:27 pm

Diarised that one Lynnwood - great! I like Pane's stuff as he speaks well and looks as if his knowledge is sound.

Are these interviews the cracks in the walls appearing as we move towards end 2012?

Here's another one extolling interesting information....

Peter Levenda: Secret Space Program Conference Amsterdam 2011

:popcorn

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:41 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Honey Rich Bager, don't care

http://leanforward.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/11/12685874-study-the-rich-are-likely-to-be-less-compassionate-more-calculating?lite

Quote:
Study: The rich are likely to be less compassionate, more calculating »
New research in the field of psychology casts economic inequality in a different, unsettling light. Is economic inequality really a problem? The question is a little more complicated than it sounds

aka: STS, selfish

Quote:
Through the LIBOR scandal, we can see how the antisocial behavior Piff studies can have global implications. And that, in turns, casts the entire conversation about inequality in a new light. Maybe the problem isn't just one of mobility; maybe the top one percent have too much money, period.

Where is your money Mitt?, oh ya it is overseas, just like the jobs.

Are we really making progress?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:15 am

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Are we really making progress?

:roflmao - says it the way it is!!!

Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:30 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky, I am going to go over the Peter Levenda video many times because this confirms everything that I have discovered. Some important notes..

1. Allen Dulles was a 33+ degree mason / shriner who was a Nazi
2. Space program was derailed by the Nazi's scientists and told either produce or .. ???

Not mentioned here, George Scherff jr a.k.a. George Herbert Walker Bush his theft of Tesla Tech and also his connection to the JFK assignation. Also not mentioned was the number of Nazi's in the CIA and Justice Department and how these Nazi's derailed investigations in the secret space program which they were able to get off the ground before the non-covert space program had not. The YF-55 Nuclear powered disc shaped aircraft made low earth orbit in 1959. This was not publicized. The YF-55 made its first trip to the moon in 1962 and was flying as many as 4 trips to the moon by 1968. A variant of the YF-55 flew to mars in 1967. In 1961 Sputnik 11 was the first manned space flight according to history but our covert space program continues to be leaked.

WiKiLeAks was going to speak about the US War in space.. in and over Antarctica.. Interesting isn't it.. That's were the secret Nazi Bases were at. Also interesting.. were the Nazi's secretly working on an advanced space program ? According to the speaker Argentinian President Juan Peron believed this. Were Nazi's sending technology from the US to Antarctica ?

My curiosity is peeked because several years ago we were told that the NSA and intelligence agencies send expeditions to Antarctic to research a fresh water lake 2 miles beneath the ice. The magnetometer readings suggested lots of Iron.. A city perhaps ? It has been dead quiet in regards to what was below the ice. The only thing I remember hearing was 2 men were rushed back to the US from McMurdo AFB under extreme quarantine.

According to Boyd Bushman their next generation craft which are rumored to be called HGGC's Hyper-Gravimetric Gate Craft. I find the word Gate to be very interesting as this association suggest that you cross or pass through something. This immediately brings to mind the event horizon or is this a hyper dimensional craft ? One of the books that I read regarding the Grey Craft Technology suggested hyper dimensional or extra dimensional capabilities. If extra dimensional capabilities are in the grasp of a certain few, those few would have the tools to move through time and space without moving. I was watching Michio Kaku speak of ED technology and what it would mean. Very interesting stuff.

Back to the video.. I don't think the Nazi lost the war. They just went underground again... :alien

I believe the connection presented in the video in regards to the Reichstags Fire and 9/11 is Illuminati / Nazi devised... Both allowed Fascism to be accepted and both usurped freedoms and liberties... Both are about solidifying power and control and removing power and control from sovereign nations and giving power to the UN... and the powers behind the throne...

boundaries to it..

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:46 am
GT Truther

Ricard Dolan Names Herbert Walker (Scherff) Bush as to receiving UFO documentation during the Ford Administration. Robert Sarbacher wrote that the US and Canada had a Crash Retrieve Programs to document and reverse engineer ET, ED technologies.

Dolan Confirmed USAP (Unacknowledged Special Access) Programs not given oversight by congress AND.. were in the control of private (Illuminati) investors who are given - TAX FREE - STATUS so as not to allow information to slip out through the tax system. I read somewhere special authority or consortium was given these monies for security efforts. In essence a black government authority one of many black government authorities who ware above the law.

BOMBSHELL Karl Wolfe testifies (video) that he witnessed a base on the dark side of the moon. Karl also says that there were Scientists from all over the world who also saw this information.

Richard Hogland

Tim Good

Ed Grimsley

boundaries to it..

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:44 am
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
simple simon wrote:
Has anyone seen Clif High's message of 6th July 2012... and the link from it?

Might be of interest.

Lots of dots to join to realise much of whats being said / its obviously too dangerous to say some things outright, so those who can 'take it' will have to decode some of the message.

http://halfpasthuman.com/duffnscum.html

Simon

Simon - did you read the article linked in the Clif High message above? Specifically:

Disclosure – Time Games
Fiction Seldom Approaches Reality and Truth Hasn’t Happened Yet
… by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/06/19/disclosure-time-games/

Quote:
snip

The next time that strikes me is 1972. Somehow, Nixon, most hated man on earth is reelected, America is still in Vietnam though the “other side” had been notified 4 years earlier we were quitting and, most of all, the moon was suddenly “off limits.”

Let’s be clear. The space shuttle can fly to the moon, carry a lander or fly around it any time. It always had the cargo capacity, the capability of refueling from the ISS (International Space Station) and was, if needed, capable of modification for distances well beyond the moon.

Fusion chamber test design

This is, of course, if we choose to keep from the public that fusion based drive systems had limitless range and speed, cost nearly nothing, were small enough for a child to carry and reproducible industrially by 1988.

This, of course, meant all other forms of energy, even wind and solar, were obsolete.

You see, fusion doesn’t need anything “nuclear” or “neutronic” as the term implies but could involve simple hydrogen like the sun does or hydrogen/boron as we had developed decades ago, safe as kittens.

For those who don’t know, another big secret, the Iranian scientists killed by the Mossad were working on Hydrogen/Boron fusion systems incapable of being used as weapons, doing so in partnership with the American company, Lawrenceville Plasma Physics.

None of it is about “medical isotopes,” even the Iranians lie about that. It’s about endless free energy and the ability to crash the western economies and, more frightening, probably save the world

SAVE THE WORLD

That’s another point about time. If we are in a loop, which we well could be. Look back, 1972, where we were. We have video games, tiny phones and a shorter life span, a world polluted, few with clean water or electricity, continual war, we have been moving backwards, discernibly backwards, since 1972.

We should have developed the technology to educate the planet, control population, end pollution, cure cancer and heart disease, travel the solar system at will, all should have happened years ago. Instead, even Americans are starving and we have enough fallow land to feed the entire earth. Just look around.

So, we can assume we are not alone. We can assume aliens aren’t all friendly. We have information that leads us to assume the likelihood of time travelers and can easily assume they have some game up their sleeves.

snip

:hmm

Very, very, very interesting.

Hello Blue,

Yes I read both messages - Clif and VT.

When I posted my message a few days ago I was in a rush and unable to do much more than share the link. On Sunday I flew overseas for a few days and truth be told should not have been online when I was... I only finished packing my suitcase about 20 minutes before it was time to leave home to catch the flight! Then when I arrived at the airport I found that I'd left my 'second copies' of important papers at home - things such online flight check-in print-out, the hotel booking confirmation print-out and an e-ticket for a train journey. Normally I like to have at least two copies of everything in case I lose one.

------

For me the VT article was about trying to get the blinkered masses to even accept the possibility that what most of them would see as 'conspiracy theories' are actually more reality than fiction.

Most people only believe what they see or read on 'mainstream' news channels, so if for instance they read about a lady living in Australia vanishing in mysterious circumstances they might assume that she'd gone walkabout / suffered a domestic incident and gone in to hiding from her husband / been murdered. Yet when you read the article and see what it says about Gwenyth Todd and read information which was (probably) not mentioned in the mainstream news so suddenly the new information opens eyes to the sort of possibilities that would normally be regarded the realms of so called 'conspiracy theorists'.

I have stopped expecting disclosure on the evening TV news. Instead it seems to be happening via a 'softly softly' back door, and in ways which are designed to seem acceptable to all bar the most stuck-in-the-mud sceptics. Whats more, the fact is that (as the VT article proves) there is already enough info in the public domain (which the masses do not know) to get the disclosure ball rolling.

To me it seemed significant where when talking about Phil Schneider the author of the article says that he is aware of about 70% of what Schneider says but is restricted from discussing... erm, how many people would read this and then make the connection / join the dots between that comment and how the article also discusses 'quite a few' people who have been 'disappeared' (or known to have perished in strange circumstances) and the implied idea that had the author even started discussing what Schneider talked about then there would soon have been another missing person - or body in a bag?

The article includes this text...

Quote:

Schneider talks of time travel, how the US is visited by time travelers. Let me tell you a story, albeit a true one, thus, one you have never heard.

MUSIC …

Today we learn about the vibrations of the universe through advanced signal processing and analysis. Actually, we don’t hear anything at all because all such information is classified.

Most people (if they knew that such info was classified - probably very few do - not only had I not known this but I had not even thought that such would be so), would ask the following "erm, why should such info be classified? What can there possibly be about vibrations within the universe that is a state secret?"

The article then goes on to discuss time travellers etc (I assume that he is talking about chrononauts) which I feel sure most people would see as 'woo-woo' - and thats before the suggestion that Kennedy was killed (by chrononauts) to ensure that humankind followed a timeline favourable towards the NWO's longer term aspirations.

In short, to recap what I said earlier, there is so much here - even without Gary McKinnon's list of 'ship to ship transfers' etc which has been mentioned in a mainstream British newspaper.

Regards

Simon

ps: Since I planned to go online and keep up to date with whats going on I took with me my netbook computer. This is fairly light and ideal for going online when travelling. It worked OK on the flight out (albeit not online as this is not yet permitted whilst flying), but between then and arriving in the hotel it died on me and I am now deciding whether to repair it or sell for spares and replace it. A repair is likely to cost 2/3rds of a replacement.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:27 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next