It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:43 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.3 2012 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.3 2012
=== Martial Law - Pitch Black - Synthetic Imagining Goggles ===

http://www.aviationtoday.com/av/militar ... n_688.html

As demonstrated above Synthetic Imaging Gogles already exist. Imagine not needing to see at all. Just a satellite downlink to give you X-Ray Vision of everything in your path. This is what has already been created for use against the US people by the Military, Bat Guano, UN Troops...

I learned of these satellites and this technology 20 years ago. Now that it has been effectively tested and deployed, it becomes a force multiplier so that NO PROPERTY YOU HAVE IS SAFE !

---

In the movie "PREDITOR" which had an Alien Being who could see in every spectrum of light, DARPA has created the "PREDITOR 3D Synthetic Imagine Goggles which has the ability to seen all the electromagnetic spectrum. These are not myth but exist for USAP uses...

:candle :candle :candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:25 pm
GT Truther

=== US Bankrupt - US draws up plans for nuclear drones ===

Technology is designed to increase flying time 'from days to months', along with power available for weapons systems

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/ap ... ear-drones

---

This is how you bankrupt America.. and create the POLICE STATE ! We know you Illuminati Scum ! Some of us aren't asleep !

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:48 pm
GT Truther

=== The Global Conspiracy - Bat Guano Elite ===

Moving into the next stage of the Fascist State...

boundaries to it..

Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:24 pm
GT Truther

=== It is easy to be dismissive ===

The question is, can we open our minds to new possibilities ? Can we do what we must do without being forced to look ? We become forced to look elsewhere when we instinctively know what we are being fed is not the truth. Just as I instinctively know that we are not alone on the Earth. The question we must ask is are we so myopic as not to try to understand and not judge until we examine all the facts. I have found to many facts which tells me that Galactic People of differing species are hear among us. Its not a question with IF anymore. It is a question of why we aren't seeing them come forward. By not coming forward what is the meaning for this and is their an agenda. If we use broad strokes at first then we are able to see the mosaic emerge and answers develop.

boundaries to it..

Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:38 pm
GT Truther

=== Mohammad - Slave Owner / Pederast ===

While most civilized people nowadays recoil in horror from the idea of slavery, especially when it involves children, many fundamentalist Middle Eastern Muslims do not. In fact, they view the psychological death and destruction of innocent lives as their legal right. Under sharia law, which rules the Sudan and the Gulf States, Muslims are legally allowed to own slaves. Bernard Lewis, the eminent scholar of Islam, writes “…the institution of slavery is not only recognized but is elaborately regulated by Sharia law.” Another reason for this inhuman sense of entitlement is the prophet Muhammad was also a slave owner, setting the example for the fundamentalists.

http://frontpagemag.com/2011/stephenbro ... ave-trade/

--

Aisha the Child Wife of Muhammad, married at 9.. When so many elite are pedophiles we see that it does not argue with Sharia Law, nor does slavery for that matter. The reason why I mention this is that Price Charles is a huge advocate of Sharia Law as are many Elite..

boundaries to it..

Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:08 pm
GT Truther

Huge amount of info Phatman, but never the less I hear what your saying and see few in the masses responding to brighten the light.

Here is most of your postings sumed up in this short video.

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr7FJohm68o&feature=player_embedded[/YouTube]

(cannot seem to fix this youtube)

Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:09 pm
GT Truther

epo3 wrote:
Huge amount of info Phatman, but never the less I hear what your saying and see few in the masses responding to brighten the light.

Here is most of your postings sumed up in this short video.

(cannot seem to fix this youtube)

Fixed for you Epo3 I listen carefully to what Phatman says too. But I like to listen intently and would rather not comment and break the info given.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:16 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.3 2012
Something to instill hope for the future... the future generation speaking up / standing up. She is fearless! :clap

I suppose that only a young child could do this, since the soldiers would arrest or shoot an adult.

The video is a little over 2 minutes in length.

Simon

Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:37 am
GT Truther

Omigod, Simon ~

That's one of the most moving and extraordinary videos I've ever seen.

Where did the rest of us lose our courage?

God bless that child - and help us all.

Selene

Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:57 am
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
=== The Global Conspiracy - Bat Guano Elite ===

Moving into the next stage of the Fascist State...

Copy Cat effect:

Aurora´s Shooting Massacre: July 20.2012
¨James Holmes, 24, unknown motive at this time. Walked in through emergency exit wearing a gas mask, throws a canister of either gas or smoke in the audience and proceeds to open fire with reportedly an AK47, he was also in possession of a shotgun and 2 handguns. 12 confirmed dead, 10 at the scene and 2 at the hospital.¨

Footage From outside the cinema:
:why Those STS beings...

Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:27 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
Omigod, Simon ~

That's one of the most moving and extraordinary videos I've ever seen.

Where did the rest of us lose our courage?

God bless that child - and help us all.

Selene

"In his eyes I see the sun, in his smile I see the moon, and I wonder, always wonder, who is right and who is wrong? and I wonder, always wonder, if truth has a tongue?"

Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:07 am
GT Truther

=== SPARK GAP THREAT LW ELIMINATOR ===

When faced with the possibility of those who use LW satellite technology it has come to my attention that a device is needed to equal the playing ground. As a gun is a force equalizer, this device is a threat eliminator. The latest 3D Imagining satellites which look into all of our homes are longitudinal wave devices. They use a grid of intersecting beams of energy which have ultra sonic beat notes. This is how they are able to create a complete synthetic image of your home and have created synthetic images of the earths surface. When the beams are crossed they illuminate a given area which another set of satellites are able to image. Creating noises like when you fry something in the frying pan causes the imagining to cease to function so they increase the amplitude so as to overcome the background noise.

So there is a way to completely defeat these new satellites. These days anyone can purchase a 3-7 million volt personal stun device. These devices put out a shock wave as well but the shock waves need to be pulsed so as to be disruptive to there satellite signals that they cannot see anything for several hundred yards. A set of 4-5 of these placed around ones home can and will disrupt their $X Trillion Dollars worth of satellites for $200. Imagine their surprise when they read this. If I suddenly stop posting... you will know what has happened.

So disruptive are these stun guns that most of their standard Transverse Wave transmitters and receivers can be disrupted as well. One of the ways to increase the effectivity of these shock waves, which is emitted from the arc, is to place a long strip of aluminum foil between the electrodes. Then with the excess foil one can make a hat to place on ones head.. No.. Just kidding. I thought a little levity would be in order.

Why use the arcing device and not some other device like white noise which is random ? White noise does work. White noise has an issue with frequency. Being that they image from Ultrasonic Waves the frequency response to most speakers is 20 Kilohertz. The frying pan sizzle frequencies are much higher and much more disruptive than speakers are. I tested this out by measuring the sound levels from the frying pan and the stereo and noticed that their signal intensity was much higher with the frying pan noise than the stereo white noise. The arcing device does something white noise can't. Disrupt the satellite signals. This is key to providing the ultimate countermeasure to Synthetic 3D imagine. Not only does it disrupt the satellite it disrupts local signals to the goggle users.

I am going to continue to give more ideas on countermeasures because when people fear the government.. this is tyranny. When governments fear the people.. this is freedom.. ! I will not stand for government tyranny and all those who love their country will not abide by the BLACK HAND OF FASCISM.

boundaries to it..

Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:45 am
GT Truther

=== Reports of Missing Water, Walker Lake Nevada ===

Just to the north of Hawthorne is Walker Lake. The East Walker river drains into it and over the past 20 years has become shallower and shallower. The lake is about 18 miles long and about 8 miles wide the longer axis running north and south.

http://thelivingmoon.com/47john_lear/02 ... crets.html

---

We see reports of missing water all across the US. In the TRU TV series "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura" He showed the same phenomenon with all of the great lakes. The water tables all across the US are becoming dangerously low. The water is being moved for two reasons. 1st, to create a shortage topside. 2nd to provide water to the massive number of cities under the earths crust. Massive cisterns have been hogged out of solid rock to provide water for the "New world army".

John Lear, a native Nevada person, has heard of other anomalous activity around Hawthorne as well. In one of his videos he said that he heard local people speaking about USO's and lake Walker. :alien

boundaries to it..

Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:12 am
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
=== Reports of Missing Water, Walker Lake Nevada ===

Just to the north of Hawthorne is Walker Lake. The East Walker river drains into it and over the past 20 years has become shallower and shallower. The lake is about 18 miles long and about 8 miles wide the longer axis running north and south.

http://thelivingmoon.com/47john_lear/02 ... crets.html

---

We see reports of missing water all across the US. In the TRU TV series "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura" He showed the same phenomenon with all of the great lakes. The water tables all across the US are becoming dangerously low. The water is being moved for two reasons. 1st, to create a shortage topside. 2nd to provide water to the massive number of cities under the earths crust. Massive cisterns have been hogged out of solid rock to provide water for the "New world army".

John Lear, a native Nevada person, has heard of other anomalous activity around Hawthorne as well. In one of his videos he said that he heard local people speaking about USO's and lake Walker. :alien

While it is true that water has been vanishing I think that as of late it is due to the heat and lack of rain. The surface temp in Lake Michigan a few days ago was a hot 86*, unheard of! And wells are running dry in Wisconsin. Also crops are about runned in the drought. However Northern Wisconsin is faring well. But can Half the state of Wis feed the world stricken with drought and crop failuar? Throw in the lack of bees and I think that food will be just as big a problem as the lack of water.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:07 pm
GT Truther

then:

John Moore leak re: military dependents
The John Moore show, 11 July 2012. A soldier in the military gave John Moore a call 10 July (according to the show) telling him that the last week the military have been conducting briefings for soldier families living on the East, West and Gulf Coast of the US. The soldiers where told about a planet that have entered the solar system called Nibiru and are to be causing very severe problems, much worse than what the world now is experiencing. Their families should prepare and be put on standby and ready to leave with little notice. So my question is: Why are they now informing military personal (if the show speaks the truth)? Is it an altruistic action or another agenda in play here? Clearly they are not informing the public. [and from another] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjCrehCZc9c (1)

Quote:
John Moore’s source was provided false information to embarrass John Moore, and discredit him. There are various parties warning the public about the coming Pole Shift, and pointing to the skies. One of these is the ZetaTalk source, an alien source, which cannot be eliminated because Nancy is under protection and any assassination attempt is known before it even gets started. Other such prophecies, from non-human sources over the eons, are also untouchable due to their accuracy on other matters. Then there are the human generated “sources” of information about the pending Pole Shift, which are in the category of theory or leaks. If they are claiming theory, they are considered relatively innocent but if claiming leaks, the cover-up considers them a threat.

Given that the cover-up is so tense, the fear of a breach among those in the know so heightened that anyone even suspected of planning to leak information to the public is killed, what is the likelihood that dependents in the US military, en mass, would be informed? The concept is ludicrous, and anyone entertaining the concept a fool. This is, in fact, the reason John Moore was given false information, though John and the man he considers his “source” were both unaware that false information was being delivered. Both, being military men, are under the illusion that the US military would take care of them, and their dependents. Thus concocting such a story as dependents signing “disclosure agreements” and being warned “at most 3-4 months ahead” of a disaster is believable, on an emotional level, to these gullible men.

We have stated that the US military will find most in its ranks missing by the time the hour of the Pole Shift arrives. Some will have gone rogue - taking guns and comrades to form self-serving gangs. Some will run off to be with their families and taking their dependents off the base and into more familiar territory. Some will go insane, as 43% of the populace will, per our predictions. Most certainly, the US government will not be able to feed and house an army, much less an army of dependents. They will attempt to select only the most reliable soldiers, primarily those without family ties, and release the rest knowing the likely outcome.

Most joining the military are doing so looking for a parent, and when the parent can no longer care for the child, the relationship is broken. The notion that these children are heros is promulgated in the media, and by those in government, to keep the ranks placated when they are sent into wars that primarily support corporate interests, and maimed or killed. Thus we have the populace emotionally wanting to think the US government would care for its troops and dependents, and that social services likewise would not collapse, tuned into John Moore and other such human sources of information, with rapt attention. Why is their faith in these human sources being trashed, just as the Earth changes are increasing to the level that they cannot be ignored?

The cover-up is poised to make an announcement, by Obama, a worldwide broadcast announcing the presence of Nibiru, aka Planet X, nearby. We have explained this pending announcement in the body of ZetaTalk recently. When such an announcement is made, the cover-up is most concerned about maintaining control of the message. In that ZetaTalk has been on target since its birth in 1995, even tracking Planet X into the inner solar system in 2003 with documented evidence, it cannot be disputed. It is also too widely known to be eliminated and has proven resistant to being discredited. But there are dozens of individuals, generating their own prophecies and garnering their own following, who will try to grab the stage. The cover-up wants to be the voice that is listened to, in control of the message, and thus these other human sources of information are being taken down, ahead of time.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... dependents

Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:06 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Else:
Sci-Fi NWO´s manufactured Reality

Just for the Records
Drudge Report capture image (1) July-20/21-2012
Notes:
(1)
http://www.drudgereport.com/

Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:36 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37