It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.3 2012 
Site Admin

Post The Golden Thread, Volume 6.3 2012
Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.3 2012

Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:43 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.3 2012
I cannot think of a better way to start this edition of the Golden Thread

:heart :heart :heart

:candle :candle :candle

Sky wrote:
Now this to me is a classical way of walking the talk!

This chap has the guts to say what he feels and it is going viral...

Quote:
*WE LOVE YOU: ISRAEL & IRAN*

Original Link http://www.indiegogo.com/israeliran

My name is Ronny, I'm 41 years old. I'm a father, a teacher, a Graphic
Designer.

I'm an Israeli citizen and I need your help.

Lately, in the news, we've been hearing about a war coming while we the
common people are sitting and watching it coming like it has nothing to
do with us.

On March 15th, I posteda poster on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pushpin

The message was simple.

Iranians. We love you. We will never bomb your country.

Within 24 hours, thousands of people shared the poster on Facebook, and
I started receiving messages from Iran.

The next day, we got featured on TV and newspapers, proving that the
message was traveling. Fast.

Please help us prevent this war by spreading this message. make your own
posters , send this message to your friends and share it.

We are raising money in order to produce more posters and keep the
movement grow.

thanks to all of you for your support and love.

may we prevent this war.

ronny edry

:candle :heart :candle

Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:45 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Amen a oh main....to the above vid.

I can say we have enjoyed our quake free week, no matter the motivation for it. My son as a result not only had his fun, but came away with his first "girlfriend" , so...conicedeces, no matter the motivating force, whether fact or fiction, for us worked to our good. Thats nice. The 188 day cycle, well it wasn't a huge quake, but Mexico was close and big enough to make you still wonder.

So can somebody show me a mapped location of PX right now,besides Terral03's? I think there were some google sky coordinates buried in the thread, but its moving. Anyone?

a non planet x , earthquake prediction on patterns vid:
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1915/790 ... inent.html

So the N American quake in Mexico would fit this pattern?? yes?

Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:04 am
GT Truther

Off the Nibiru (coordinates of which are inside camera optics :tounge) topic for the moment...

in a January 2006 report for Robin Good, Joe Vaills wrote:
Before Russia, Britain and America outlawed atmospheric testing on August 5, 1963, more than 4,200 kilograms of plutonium had been discharged into the atmosphere.

Because we know that less than one microgram (millionth of a single gram) of inhaled plutonium causes terminal lung cancer in a human, we therefore know that your friendly government has lofted 4,200,000,000 (4.2 Billion) lethal doses into the atmosphere, with particle radioactive half-life a minimum of 50,000 years.

Frightening? Unfortunately it gets worse.

The plutonium mentioned above exists in the actual nuclear weapon before detonation, but by far the greatest number of deadly radioactive particles are those derived from common dirt or sand sucked up from the ground, and irradiated while traveling vertically through the weapon’s fireball.

These particles form by far the largest part of the "smoke" in any photo of an atmospheric nuclear detonation. In most cases several tons of material are sucked up and permanently irradiated in transit, but let us be incredibly conservative and claim that only 1,000 kilograms of surface material is sucked up by each individual atmospheric nuclear test.

Before being banned by Russia, Britain and America, a total of 711 atmospheric nuclear tests were conducted, thereby creating 711,000 kilograms of deadly microscopic radioactive particles, to which must be added the original 4,200 kilograms from the weapons themselves, for a gross though very conservative total of 715,200 kilograms.

There are more than a million lethal doses per kilogram, meaning that your governments have contaminated your atmosphere with more than 715,000,000,000 [715 Billion] such doses, enough to cause lung or skin cancer 117 times in every man, woman and child on earth.

Before you ask, no, the radioactive particles do not just "fade away", at least not in your lifetime or that of your children and grandchildren.

With a half-life of 50,000 years or longer, these countless trillions of deadly government-manufactured radioactive particles are essentially with you forever.

Circulated around the world by powerful jet streams, these particles are deposited at random, though in higher concentrations within a couple of thousand miles of the original test sites. A simple wind or other surface disturbance is all that is needed to stir them up again and create enhanced dangers for those in the vicinity.
The once-innocent activity of playfully kicking sand around on the beach in summer could nowadays easily translate to suicide, if you happen to stir up a few radioactive particles that could stick to your skin or be inhaled into your lungs.

source:
http://www.masternewmedia.org/news/2006/01/02/how_mass_media_may_shape.htm#ixzz1q4Zirr8a

It's also stated that Michael Jackson would probably outlive most of us. :yamon

Yet, six years later, both MJ and the author of this imperfect piece of research, Joe Vaills, have concluded their incarnations here.

TPTB delight in successfully deflecting culpability for their past crimes, as they continue to plan and carry-out future criminal acts. They will never tire of manufacturing/obfuscating reality, and their MSM will obediently spoon feed the resulting swill to the eagerly-awaiting masses (when's the next episode of swamp people, darlin?)...

So, what are you gonna do about it... take some more SSRIs and wash'em down with a fluoride cocktail?

Regards,
fulcanelli

Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:31 pm
GT Truther

fulcanelli wrote:
So, what are you gonna do about it... take some more SSRIs and wash'em down with a fluoride cocktail?

Regards,
fulcanelli

AGH HAHAHAHAHA That's funny Fulcanelli in a sinister way!

But I agree with you about SSRIs and Fluoride cocktails.

Just one more Nancy Lieder of the world with her the 'aliens' told me the sky is falling B.S.

Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:06 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

KONY 2012 Exposed: African Invasion Psyop

Sky I meen no offence.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:51 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Love and be at peace,

PTBe monster feeds on hate and fear

MT7

Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:29 pm
GT Truther

barbarian wrote:
So can somebody show me a mapped location of PX right now,besides Terral03's?

-snip-

but its moving. Anyone?

Nibiru is to the right of Earth and is on the move near to the path of Earth, also is pushing mercury, venus, Earth and the Dark Twin back to their respective orbits...

Else:
Today Alberto's Photo: (1)

Today Recall's Photo (1)

and From ZT: (1)
Quote:
SOZT

What does the changed appearance in Alberto’s most recent photo imply? The angle in the Moon Swirls he has been capturing has changed, and the change is due to a changed posture in Planet X vs a vs the Earth. Prior to today, Planet X has been pointing its magnetic N Pole directly away from the Sun’s S Pole, and since Planet X is slightly to the right of the Earth, coming at the Earth in a retrograde orbit, this gave the Earth a glancing magnetic blow during the daily wobble. Planet X was not pointing its N Pole directly AT the Earth, but to the side somewhat. Now that has changed, to point more directly at the Earth.

What this means for the view of Planet X in the skies is that the Moon Swirls blowing out from the magnetic N Pole of Planet X will be displayed in FRONT of Planet X, not to the side. They will also be closer to the Earth. There will be more visibility, more detail on individual moons, while at the same time more red dust in the mix. The Moon Swirls may be seen from the FRONT, or standing in juxtaposition as a long tube, seen from the SIDE. The Checkmark

http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue174.htm

Moon Swirl takes its unique posture to avoid a magnetic clash between its twin swirls, and this posture is common within the vast tail of Planet X.

EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... 2#comments

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:07 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

From: Of the total income increase in 2010, 93% went to the top 1% and only 7% to the bottom 99%. (Source: The New York Times)

Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:38 am
GT Truther

:readthis
Meanwhile:

Earth is Pushed Up and to the Left every 12 hours, then pushed right and down, for another 12 hours, and the cicle starts again, until something will broke...
(1)

Also:
(2)

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... rox-23-utc
(2)
http://poleshift.ning.com/photo/imag0772

Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:36 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Just a heads up for the techies among us, not sure if this is cause for concern or not but facial recognition software in TV's.... :scared

Is your TV watching you? Latest models raise concerns

Samsung
The new Samsung HDTV has hard-wired camera and microphone, plus face recognition and other unprecedented features.

Samsung’s 2012 top-of-the-line plasmas and LED HDTVs offer new features never before available within a television including a built-in, internally wired HD camera, twin microphones, face tracking and speech recognition. While these features give you unprecedented control over an HDTV, the devices themselves, more similar than ever to a personal computer, may allow hackers or even Samsung to see and hear you and your family, and collect extremely personal data.

The story continues on this thread...
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=3725

Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:58 am
Profile WWW

:oops that means no more hanky panky on the couch !!!

:nono - :hmm - :whistle

Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:56 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I think someone posted this before. Anyway, I find it interesting.
I don't particularly like Kerry's style normally....but at least she tried here to ask tough questions to those two ''old boys''...but they avoid to answer directly. They change the subject or answer indirectly, always refering to themselves.
To put it simply, what she's trying to ask is this: Are we failing the transition ?
They refused to even consider that possibility. It's always...no don't worry ''they''' will interfere, etc, etc.
For you to judge... :offtobed

TWILIGHT OF THE OLD BOYS NETWORK | Phoenix, Arizona, February 2012

Source: http://projectcamelotproductions.com/in ... stone.html

Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:04 pm
GT Truther

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/clifswujo.html

Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:17 am
GT Truther

Thank you, Cyberbird, for (re)posting this exceptional interview with Bob Dean and Cliff Stone; I’ve finally taken the time to listen – and it’s worth it.

What is exceptional is the new candor from these eminent – and departing - members of the Old Guard. It is fascinating indeed to watch Bob Dean, recovering from a recent near-death crisis, as he struggles with himself about what he can –and will – say now that he has been sent back to life here.

And I am grateful indeed that he is speaking out with greater frankness. He is one of the few who can. And he has much yet to say.

We are listening. The time is now.

Cheers,

Selene

Cyberbird wrote:
I think someone posted this before. Anyway, I find it interesting.
I don't particularly like Kerry's style normally....but at least she tried here to ask tough questions to those two ''old boys''...but they avoid to answer directly. They change the subject or answer indirectly, always refering to themselves.
To put it simply, what she's trying to ask is this: Are we failing the transition ?
They refused to even consider that possibility. It's always...no don't worry ''they''' will interfere, etc, etc.
For you to judge... :offtobed

TWILIGHT OF THE OLD BOYS NETWORK | Phoenix, Arizona, February 2012

Source: http://projectcamelotproductions.com/in ... stone.html

Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:27 pm
GT Truther

Uncle John here: I'm in a fowl mood today for reasons I should not express. Not to worry.

I see this world as being orchestrated from almost an uncountable number of viewing and somewhat controlling universes. So be it.

I can see their plans trying to gain control of our destiny. No one seems to care.

Are we having fun yet?

Only love can fill.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:33 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: I'm in a fowl mood today for reasons I should not express. Not to worry.

I see this world as being orchestrated from almost an uncountable number of viewing and somewhat controlling universes. So be it.

I can see their plans trying to gain control of our destiny. No one seems to care.

Are we having fun yet?

Only love can fill.

It's hard to do anything about. Just keep your own house in order always with love.

Dex

Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:50 pm

Dex wrote:
UncleJohn wrote:

Are we having fun yet?

Only love can fill.

It's hard to do anything about. Just keep your own house in order always with love.

Dex

Indeed gentlemen - indeed!

The day of reconing is close at hand.

"The meek will inherit this world."

- Only through Love will we prevail!

:candle :heart :candle

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:58 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:

Are we having fun yet?

Only love can fill.

Your Not the ONLY one UJ I'm in a REAL NASTY, EVIL HYPER AGGRESSIVE PSYCHOPATHIC MOOD today :flame because I'm in pain today my top left and bottom left jaw is hurting like hell and everyone is at me for cash when are you paying your bill? YEAAAAAAAAGH My Irritable bowel syndrome is playing the LET'S FAKE ***APPENDICITIS*** today and then release all the gas in my stomach all at once. :headbang :censor :doh

Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:38 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

UJ, for your, umm, 'fowl' mood: :wavey

Cheers,

Selene

Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:21 am
Site Admin

Well that little fellar sure cheered me up!

Thanks for the laugh, Selene! :crylaugh

Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:44 am
Site Admin

Thats hilarious Selene :roflmao :slap

Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:06 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Uh Oh....!

Photos of the cropped bars: 1000g Gold bar cut showing inserted tungsten rods . . .

Tungsten-Filled 1 Kilo Gold Bar Found In The UK

The last time a story of Tungsten-filled gold appeared on the scene was just two years ago, and involved a 500 gram bar of gold full of tungsten, at the W.C. Heraeus foundry, the world's largest metal refiner and fabricator. It also became known that said "gold" bar originated from an unnamed bank. It is now time to rekindle the Tungsten Spirits with a report from ABC Bullion of Australia, which provides photographic evidence of a new gold bar that has been drilled out and filled with tungsten rods, this time not in Germany but in an unnamed city in the UK, where it was intercepted by a scrap metals dealer, and was supplied with its original certificate.

more:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/tungsten- ... r-found-uk

Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:31 pm
GT Truther

Wow, epo3; we've heard stories of this but that's the first picture I've seen of an actual example of a gold bar filled with tungsten. Just out of curiosity, I googled "gold bar tungsten" images, and there don't seem to be any other examples in the first page of over a hundred images. However - and in keeping with the feline motif here - I DID find THIS in the first page.....I suppose there IS a relationship to "gold bar tungsten" in the expression:

Also among the many expected images of gold bars were these interesting choices that also are tagged with "gold bars tungsten"; the first one fits, it shows what a Metalor gold bar would normally look like with its certificate, but the rest appear to tell the REAL story of just why this is news:

All under the rubric of "gold bars tungsten".

And with that last image - from http://gramercyimages.com/blog1/2011/08 ... fort-knox/ - came the following quote:

Quote:
In October of 2009 China received a shipment of gold bars from the United States Department of the Treasury Bullion Depository in Fort Knox. The gold is regularly exchanged between countries to pay debts and to settle the balance of trade…

Most gold is exchanged and stored in vaults under the supervision of a special organization based in London, the London Bullion Market Association (or LBMA).

When the shipment was received, the Chinese government ordered special tests be performed to guarantee the purity and weight of the gold bars as China is the largest foreign holder of US Treasury securities.

Chinese officials were shocked to learn that the bars were fake. The gold shipment contained a tungsten core with a thin coating of real gold. These tested gold bars originated in the US and had been stored in Fort Knox for years.

The Chinese government quickly launched an investigation and issued a statement that implicated the US government in the scheme. The gold shipment serial numbers revealed that these fake bars were made by the Federal Reserve bankers during the Clinton administration.

It was during the Bill and Hillary Clinton presidency that the bankers of the Federal Reserve manufactured between 1.3 and 1.5 million 400 oz tungsten blanks. 640,000 of these tungsten blanks were gold plated and were shipped to Ft. Knox where they remain there to this day.

According to Chinese investigators, the balance of this 1.3 million to 1.5 million 400 oz tungsten cache was also gold plated and then “sold” into the international gold market.

Not only has the United States gold stocks been swapped with fake gold the global market has also been been defrauded by the Federal Reserve bankers.....

And also this about the why and the how:

Quote:
Why use tungsten?…

To print fake money you need to have the special paper, otherwise the bills don’t feel right and can be easily detected by special pens that most merchants and banks use. Likewise, if you are going to fake gold bars you had better be sure they have the same weight and properties of real gold.

The problem with making good-quality fake gold is that gold is remarkably dense. It’s almost twice the density of lead, and two-and-a-half times more dense than steel. You don’t usually notice this because small gold rings and the like don’t weigh enough to make it obvious, but if you’ve ever held a bar of gold, it’s absolutely unmistakable: A gold bar is very, very heavy.

The standard gold bar for bank-to-bank trade, known as a “London good delivery bar” weighs 400 troy ounces (over thirty-three pounds), yet is no bigger than a paperback novel. A bar of steel the same size would weigh only thirteen and a half pounds.

There are very few metals that are as dense as gold, and with only two exceptions they all cost as much or more than gold. The first exception is depleted uranium, which is cheap if you’re a government, but hard for individuals to get. It’s also radioactive, which could be a bit of an issue.

The second exception is tungsten. Tungsten is lot cheaper than gold but it has exactly the same density as gold, to three decimal places. The main differences are that it’s the wrong color, and that it’s much, much harder than gold. Pure gold is quite soft You can dent it with a fingernail.

A top-of-the-line fake gold bar has to match the color, surface hardness, density, chemical, and nuclear properties of gold perfectly. To do this, you would start with a tungsten slug about 1/8-inch smaller in each dimension than the gold bar you want, then cast a 1/16-inch layer of real pure gold all around it. This bar would feel right in the hand. It would have a dead ring when knocked as gold should. It would test right chemically. And it would weigh *exactly* the same as a real gold bar.

I think the situation is best understood when viewed not only through the prism of the pending poleshift, which the elites hoped would have arrived earlier enough that these kinds of crimes would remain hidden, and after viewing the second section of the following installment of the "Zeitgeist" series:

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Today price of a 1 kilo Metalor gold bar is:
£ 34,094 (1)
Aprox $51,346.00 (2)

Then:

Notes:
(1)
http://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/gold-bar ... -gold-bar/
(2)
http://www.onlygold.com/Coins/WeBuyGold ... Screen.asp

Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:25 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next