It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:47 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.3 2012 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.3 2012
MT7 thank you for answering.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:59 pm
GT Truther

I just remembered something:: The zombie face chewing incident was foretold in the movie QUARANTINE and QUARANTINE II those dirty F :censor ing bankers designed these "zombie" attacks! watch these previews

notice the "zombie" in it and in the second one the guy in the jets face and the sounds they make

They the homosexual bankers designed this rabies vaccine to send people like "zombies"

It was a set up and now I know it.

If you are reading this Rot-heads You filthy bankers go burn in hell for your crimes.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:29 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Aww.. Too bad for you Rot-Heads, What's the matter? run out of your fake ass currency and can't get your little NWO off the ground?

wanna f :censor ing tissue!

What did you think would happen, You have no proper management skills do you?

You retarded inbreeds think you can solve a problem just by throwing paper at it with stupid little emblems and numbers on them?

Think again! Oh that's right, You don't know how to. I must have Alzheimer's.

Did you not know your supposed power was completely fake?

No amount of gold or silver or fake little pieces of paper can stave of anything! Or are you too stupid to realize that?

Feeling healthy lately? No? Feeling a little under the weather?

Guess what ROT-HEADS your little monopolistic empire is coming to an end. You old f :censor ers will die pretty soon.

Maybe your E.T. masters will invite YOU over for DINNER? You being the main course of course.

:roflmao :alien

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:55 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Keep hearing this tune

Déjà vu

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:17 pm
GT Truther

Baltic sea ufo ocean x team shows amazing 3d sonar picture update June 28 2012

Hmm...

Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:51 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

This article has a point::

Project blueBeam in the obama era

Ask yourselves::

1.) Why the UFO News Spike?

2.) What is the Role of the Alien Invasion Agenda?

Hmm.. to freak the masses out and oppress them into the N.W.O. which is not going to work you ROT-HEADS we have been waiting to see just how far you would take it:: Oh noes it's the aliens in their magic flying matchbox cars :sarcasism :spit Oh noes they are gonna launch their

diarrhea inducing beams of light at me gee.. I'm scared

:roflmao absolute classic from you guys give up really it's a bit old and long in the tooth now. It's getting boring really boring. :roll

TO THE ROT-HEADS IF YOU ARE READING THIS:
Don't try any little shenanigans with me because I know that if anything happens to my bodily person, My family or my equipment it will be directly linked to you ROT-HEADS GOT IT.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:42 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

(From Aileen)
TAKEN BY A BIGFOOT

http://thechurchofufology.blogspot.com/

Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:23 pm
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.3 2012
Nibiru and some of the 24 moons ...

Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:31 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(Still think bath salts?...Dex)

Chinese 'cannibal' attack caught on camera as drunk bus driver leaps on woman and chews on her face

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -face.html

Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:48 am
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
I just remembered something:: The zombie face chewing incident was foretold in the movie QUARANTINE and QUARANTINE II those dirty F :censor ing bankers designed these "zombie" attacks! watch these previews

notice the "zombie" in it and in the second one the guy in the jets face and the sounds they make

They the homosexual bankers designed this rabies vaccine to send people like "zombies"

It was a set up and now I know it.

If you are reading this Rot-heads You filthy bankers go burn in hell for your crimes.

=== Pedophiles Demand Social Acceptance Gays Got ===

July 1, 2012, by Jerry Sandusky - (henrymakow.com)

Pedophiles claim they were "born that way" too. So we have to sacrifice our children to them. It's all part of society's induction into the Illuminati cult.

The first time I had heard about pedophiles trying to solidify their "right to love" was through Dr. Judith Reisman.

She spoke about the B4U-ACT Symposium that took place in Baltimore in August 2011. Pedophiles and mental-health professionals, including the American Psychiatric Association (APA), tried to create a bridge of understanding between pedophiles and society, and give pedophiles a forum to talk about their desires for our children.

They hope the APA will redefine the clinical definition of pedophilia as a natural condition, something people are born into, and not a result of prior abuse or lack of parental connection.

We are about to witness a repeat of what the APA had done for homosexuality, back in the 70s, resulting in the bullying of people who dare speak up against it.

Judith Reisman attended that symposium to keep abreast of what the sickos were up to this time, so that she could warn the world. I am so grateful to her.

Yesterday, in the wake of the recent Jerry Sandusky child molestation case, CNN's gay anchor, Don Lemon (who was molested by a pedophile, as a boy), asked his viewers if "pedophiles deserved sympathy."

According to a recent study, pedophiles' brains are built differently and having been born so, are unable to help themselves from being attracted to children, he said. He also mentioned there was no available therapy or cure for their "condition"." I could not believe my eyes and ears and the hair stood up on my skin! Thanks to Dr. Reisman, I saw this coming a mile away, but I just did not expect it to be so soon...

I know pedophilia is a result of having been molested or abused or not having emotional bonding with one's parents (which, surprise, surprise, is also what can contribute to someone becoming a homosexual), and NOT because one was born as a pedophile! Friends, I warn you to hold on tight to your children. Be extra vigilant over them, like never before. Times are changing for the worst. Home-school them if you can before that, too, becomes against the law... I am planning on it.

Link to Dr. Judith Reisman on the B4U-ACT symposium: http://www.drjudithreisman.com/archives ... 011_s.html
Link to the Daily Caller's article of the B4U-ACT conference: http://dailycaller.com/2011/08/15/confe ... edophilia/
Link to CNN's segment on Sympathy for Pedophiles: http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/21/opinion/c ... index.html
Link to video of CNN's Don Lemon, saying he feels SORRY for a pedophile! : http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/2 ... _ref=media (unfortunately, judging from the comments, people are already buying into the lies).

Note: The APA did not hold the B4U-ACT Symposium, they merely were in attendance. Also see:
http://www.drjudithreisman.com/archives ... act_s.html

-- MINDWAR REWIRING YOU BRAIN TO ACCEPT THE UNACCEPTABLE --

The Author of MINDWAR papers Gen Michael Aquino, Pedofile, Founder of the Order of Set god of the dead has headed one of the highest offices in the National Security Agency. His job is to provide tools to subvert your will and superimpose his will on you. This is also called winning the hearts and minds. How could such a sick pervert like Aquino end up in one of the highest intelligence offices positions ? It's not that they don't know he is like this. He is their because there are many more that are there that are like him. 1,000 of those who follow the dark path.

PSYOP's.. accepting defeat.. This is the whole idea behind THE EVENT. You must believe that the key to your survival is to submit to their will. This is why Alister Crowley cast spells on the unsuspecting to force his will on others. He wrote "DO AS THOU WILL SHALL BE THE WHOLE OF THE LAW". In other words, you can will anything. To the occultist nothing is taboo.

It is illegal to swear an oath on the bible that you swear to uphold the constitution if you lie that you swear to "GOD". Who questions Gen Aquino's loyalties when he swore and oath to god.. but not the one TRUE GOD ! He and all the Luciferian death angel worshipers should be drummed right out of the military for falsely swearing an oath ! To them it is nothing to lie about everything to impose their will on others.

:candle :candle :candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:14 am
GT Truther

(Note: Hey DonD, I came across this today...How time flies...Dex)

Sat May 6, 2006 3:24 pm
(Bill Hamilton, Dan Bursch)
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/ufod ... ssage/9968

Dex,

Dan does not believe in an impending disaster from Planet X and neither do I. I
have discussed this
with him several times. Because Don Dep keeps insisting on such a disaster, Dan
has had to put
distance between him and Don.

Bill
----- Original Message -----
To: UFOdiscussion
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 7:59 PM
Subject: [ufodiscussion]

From R.B.

Posted by DonDep on Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:27 am: "...As Dan says, "Planet X is
out there, but it's more like.......an oval mass of energy." The scenario
painted by him was supplemented and complemented by a former member of the CotM
(no, not COMMAJX or "K" as he is more popularly known, although he too has
corroborated much if not all of what Dan has said.) I asked him point blank:
"Does Dan know that PX is in the inner solar system?" He said that Dan was aware
of the "vortex out of which the winged planet would come", and it's been
theorized on this thread that this 'oval mass' could be a black hole, or worm
hole (a natural 'stargate') that allows travel to other times and places. Or
does it? How is it possible to have both free will and the ability to travel
either ahead or backwards in time?

He also said that Dan was 'one of the most connected black-operators since the
history of that term began', that they give him most of the cutting-edge
information on ongoing celestial events...."
Thanks R.B.

What's interesting to me about this Planet X energy mass or possible black
hole is it's event potential sounds very much like what Hurtak says he was told
while in space during his contact with the Higher Evolution that there were
plans for our star system to enter a 'null zone' (a vacuum area in space where
no electromagnetic fields exist) which when entered would be used to change our
3rd dimensional density into the fifth vibratory dimensional time cell. Where
our star system will reside closer to the center of our Milky Way Galaxy. In
addition, the tampering of our physical forms is necessary to adapt to the new
fifth dimensional vibratory frequency's.
Perhaps, one of the greater reasons for mass abductions.

Supposedly, the higher civilizations are more clustered near the center
regions of star power.
We presently live in space isolation on the outer edges of the galactic disk.

(Note: This info IMO about the dissipating electromagnetic fields may help
validate what Dan Sherman said he was told through his intuitive Grey specie
contacts, that in our very near future, (I believe to be before 2012) our world
would lose it's electromagnetic communication systems (satellites, etc,.).

I and IMO many others have been initiated into familiarity with a holographic
communication system used by beings that in the 'Keys of Enoch' describe as
'telethought communications' (pictographic and ideographic mental pictures
transmissions ), and it was said that it's use will be of vital importance in
our world around this time period of earth changes.

These changes begin as we draw closer the lip of this null zone prior to our
entering it. This supposedly, affects our sun causing it to increase in sun
spots and solar flaring, which in turn, kicks off solar radiation to the world.
The earth receives this increased energy through the North and South magnetic
polar axis. The energy builds up pressure inside the earth and the planet's
natural way of releasing the pressure build up is through earthquake's, super
surface storms, volcanic pinches etc, etc,.

As we approach closer to this null zone, our magnetic shielding that protects
us from the sun's lethal solar radiations (UV, etc,.)begins gradually
vaporizing.

The chemtrail chemical shielding project, becomes in my mind, obviously and
unfortunately, imperative to our survival.
There, in addition to all of this, is another real concerted effort to help
reduce the destruction that can be caused by a rapid polar shift.
These are the serious 'concerns' of our Brothers and Sisters of space who are
here attempting to help us get through these tribulations of earth's pending
Diaspora.

Benign humanoid grey species, Adamic men and women and a variety of other
galactic genetic variations of star intelligence are preparing to assist us
during this shift so as many as possible in this world can survive the end of
Day's as we know of it now.

It's absolutely necessary, in our hearts and minds, to uphold the appropriate
respect they unduly deserve.

Dex

http://eaglesforum.forumup.org/forum-1-eaglesforum.html

Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:04 am
GT Truther

PSYOP's.. accepting defeat.. This is the whole idea behind THE EVENT. You must believe that the key to your survival is to submit to their will. This is why Alister Crowley cast spells on the unsuspecting to force his will on others. He wrote "DO AS THOU WILL SHALL BE THE WHOLE OF THE LAW". In other words, you can will anything. To the occultist nothing is taboo.

and "HARM NONE".

Dex

Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:32 am
GT Truther

=== ILLEGAL USE OF MILITARY ASSETS FOR DOMESTIC USE ===

Unless the President of the United States has invoked the war power act otherwise known as the 25th amendment, the use of ALL MILITARY ASSETS for domestic use is COMPLETELY ILLEGAL. Why do I mention this ? Well I have discovered military controlled assets that are being employed at the STATE and LOCAL government level.

Unless the War Power Act has been invoked it is NOT LEGAL TO USE THE MILITARY AGAINST THE PUBLIC AT LARGE.

=== THE BOMBSHELL ===

Military Satellites run by the Military / NRO / NSA cover the US in a closely knit web so as to be able to monitor anything and everything. They no longer need cameras as a new form of synthetic 3D imagining now exists which allows them to see through everything ! Not only this, this technology also has the ability to sonically image every sound and zero in to particular areas.

Fusion Centers which act as a MILITARY COMMAND AND CONTROL LIAISON between military defense assets and STATE and LOCAL law enforcement has set up a means of a military command structure to SUBVERT AND UNDERMINE THE REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES.

=== CROSSING THE RUBICON ===

The idiom "Crossing the Rubicon" means to pass a point of no return, and refers to Julius Caesar's army's crossing of the river in 49 BC and marching into Rome and - TAKING - power. Make no mistake the MILITARY HAS CROSSED THE RUBICON BY PROVIDING MILITARY ASSETS TO STATE AND LOCAL OFFICIALS. MOREOVER... THE MILITARY HAS QUIETLY ASSUMED CONTROL OF THE INFORMATION IT PROVIDES TO .. STEER AND GUIDE .. THOSE WHO ARE ENGAGED IN NEFARIOUS AND CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES TO SUBVERT AND UNDERMINE THE FREEDOMS AND LIBERTIES OF THOSE WHO THEY TARGET..

=== TECHNOLOGICAL HOLE ===

I hear a symposium of as many as 5 tones. I do not know if I hear them with my ears or I hear them in my head. These signals started after my home was invaded and was spray with a substance and rendered unconscious. It has taken many years for me to regain my memory but my wife also has regained memories of something that happened. 3 Military operatives, two young men and one woman approximately 22-28 years of age. My wife complained to me about how they put something metal down her throat.. an airway ? She also said that the woman sat on me while we were in our bed sleeping. The woman, who I remember had very short blond hair, put something in my left nostril and I remember the bone going crunch. I also remember of being rolled on my side and something stinging or a pinch feeling on the side of my neck.

After this, I have had problems of continually hearing these series of tones. I have also had problems with going under high voltage power line which I have never had this problem before. I always thought that animals who are very sensitive to high voltage they seem to never cross under these power lines.

The HOLE in their technology I speak of is that I know that they are watching me all the time. It would be one thing if the signaling never change in pitch or the number of tones change or the amplitude of the signal to increase when I am cooking something that makes random noise...

I have been singled out because of a contact of a person who has had access and to contacted me because of her daughter who was taken by these people. I cannot go into more detail but suffice it to say they see me as a threat because I have been given operational knowledge of the inner workings of both under world and off world activities.

The NWO is just a small part of what I am talking about. There are forces that go much farther than those who call themselves the NWO...
This DARK CABAL BEHIND THE NWO has lost its footing.. They were planning on unleashing hell on earth and then.. forcing martial law and the complete confiscation of property and wealth. Make no mistake they are going ALL IN... with this EVENT..

This off world enterprise is given legs here on earth because their are these SELL OUTS WHO WOULD BETRAY ALL THE SOULS OF THIS WORLD for the chance at immortality. This is the whole thing in a nutshell. Imagine what kind of person would sell his soul for promise of immortality ? Those who lust for power who lust to become a god.. Yes, technology can give them what they perceive as godlike powers. But in return they must surrender all the inhabitants of this earth.. I have told you of the Luciferian agenda. I know people laugh at me for this because they do not know that the NWO is an Luciferian Cult much like Gen Aquino... He got away with running a pedophile ring out of the Military Presidio in San Francisco. They said because of NATIONAL SECURITY HE WAS NOT TO BE PROSECUTED !

They were going to set of Nuke In Shipyards around the US. When I called to press our congress people to require RFID's in every shipping container I was told that the reason why they didn't do this was because of the Intelligence Community. Pressures from the Intel community ! Why doesn't the Intel community want this ? It is because they want to run guns and drugs under diplomatic seals without container ID's. Then while they are out a sea the seals and a fresh coat of paint can change the identity of one container to another. This is why they don't do this. I ask about Maersk and the Global Net of Satellites which are already employing RFID watches globally. They said that this was wonderful but was not needed... In this heightened state of "GLOBAL PANIC SECURITY" it is not needed... Much like the TSA is not needed I assume.. ? Much like the TSA road blocks they are planning to install and have already tested.. ? Much like the FEMA camps which are on 72 hour notice.. ?

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:43 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:

and "HARM NONE".

Dex

Yes, the Illuminati all claim to harm none. Why ? When we know of testimony from many Illuminists like Crowley who participated in Child Sacrifice ? Svali being one who was forced at the age of 12 to witness the child murder as part of a ritual of coming of age. Many Illuminists who practice the Ritual or Rite of Typhon which is part of the hidden 3rd Sephiroth in Kaballah do this to take power from the innocent. This invocation Crowley did whilst in the act of sodomizing a young children according to Crowley's own words.

Pedophiles are the worst form of criminals as they force their WILL on young children to gain in power. Crowley was a perverted twisted sick man who also claims he murdered children whilst in the act. Snuffing our their light so as to capture their souls...

Then Crowley claims he never said any of this.. and that he was really talking about spilling his seed and murdering children.. Crowley's hatred for Christ and Christian's is well documented. His other acts are not...

Serpent magic.. comes from those who claim to be the kin of serpents. These serpents claim to have the power of good and evil and this makes them gods. As a matter of fact, the serpent in the garden of Eden said this very same thing in Gen 3. He lied to Eve saying you will not die but become as a god knowing both good and evil. One cannot do evil and expect any good to come of it. Evil is not a part of good just a harming someone is not part of good. The Illuminist disagrees as this is the heart of their Hegelian teaching.

We all know that it is wrong to manipulate the outcome and force our wills on others. It is however right to influence giving choice to that person rather than taking that choice away. Do no harm / influence.. this is correct.. Manipulate, cause chaos, devise devices to circumvent free will.. this is the beginning and end of the teachings of the Illuminist. This is the heart and soul of MINDWAR / PSYOPS... Rejecting this says one has purpose... accepting it says that one is only a subject.. a reed blown in the wind..

Crowley and all other illuminists are criminals of the highest order...

boundaries to it..

Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:05 pm
GT Truther

=== MILITARY INTEL OR LIES ? ===

My neighbor across the street has been given intel from the local PD. The lady has passed a petition around the neighborhood to say both myself and my wife are both crazy. Today, my wife was told by a neighbor "your husband is involved in something and he is crazy". The lies that have been spread by the Police Officer have poisoned the community except for several people who are devout Christian's. It has brought us together and for this I am thankful.

The PSYOP continues.. They haven't broken my will... I am not their subject.. even after 6 years of being poisoned.. !

boundaries to it..

Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:32 pm
GT Truther

=== Illuminati Defector Details Pervasive Conspiracy ===

By Henry Makow Ph.D., October 14, 2002

If you detect the devil's hand in current events, you may be closer to the truth than you think.

A woman who was raised in the Illuminati cult describes a powerful secret organization comprising one per cent of the U.S. population that has infiltrated all social institutions and is covertly preparing a military takeover. Her revelations cast the "war on terror" and "homeland security" in their true light.

"Svali" is the pseudonym of the woman, age 45, who was a mind "programmer" for the cult until 1996. She was the sixth head trainer in the San Diego branch and had 30 trainers reporting to her. She has risked her life to warn humanity of the Illuminati's covert power and agenda.

She describes a sadistic Satanic cult led by the richest and most powerful people in the world. It is largely homosexual and pedophile, practises animal sacrifice and ritual murder. It works "hand in glove" with the CIA and Freemasonry. It is Aryan supremacist (German is spoken at the top) but welcomes Jewish apostates. It controls the world traffic in drugs, guns, pornography and prostitution. It may be the hand behind political assassination, and "terrorism", including Sept. 11, the Maryland sniper and the Bali bomb blast.

It has infiltrated government on a local, state and national level; education and financial institutions; religion and the media. Based in Europe, it plans a "world order" that will make its earlier attempts, Nazism and Communism, look like picnics. One other detail: these people are not happy.

Svali's courageous testimony explains why our children are no longer taught civic values, why they are being habituated to homosexuality and violence, and why our "culture" is descending into nihilism and sexual depravity. It raises the possibility that George W. Bush and his Administration are Illuminists and much of the world "elite" is engaged in a mind-boggling criminal conspiracy.

In March 2000, Svali began writing a monthly column for survivors of Illuminati ritual abuse at Suite101.com. In December 2000, H.J. Springer, the editor of CentrExNews.com contacted Svali and conducted an extended 18-part interview with her by email, which is reproduced on line and is copyrighted.

[Project Camelot note: the suite101.com articles are here. 13 of the 18 parts of Springer's interview are reproduced here.]

"I am convinced she is the real McCoy," Springer wrote to me. "I have personally relayed numerous email messages to her from other members -- ritually abused, brainwashed, raped, sexually abused people & you name it -- some of them confirming to me her story. So I have absolutely no doubt that Svali has been part of the Illuminati since childhood."

I also trust Svali's testimony because it confirms my intuition and intensive research. Everything fits: from the dead hand that seems to suppress humanity to why Clinton gave secret technology to the Chinese, to persistent reports of concentration camps in the US. It explains why people I know behave in a conspiratorial way. I thank Svali for giving me a frightening but incredible key to understanding the world.

A friend urged me to beware of a hoax and offered to help confirm Svali's personal story. I accepted. I invite you to read her entire testimony and make up your own mind. Read "Part 1" to "Part 18" first, starting at the middle of the list and working up.

With their permission, here are some highlights of Svali's correspondence with CentrExnews.com's H.J. Springer. I have also included material from her article Are the Illuminati Taking Over the World?

Pervasive Presence

Svali:
"The Illuminati are present in every major metropolitan center in the United States. The Illuminati believe in controlling an area through its: banks and financial institutions (guess how many sit on banking boards? You'd be surprised) Local government: guess how many get elected to local city councils? Law: children are encouraged to go to law school and medical school. Media: others are encouraged to go to journalism school, and members help fund local papers.

Beliefs

Svali:
"The Illuminati is a group that practices a form of faith known as "enlightenment". It is Luciferian, and they teach their followers that their roots go back to the ancient mystery religions of Babylon, Egypt, and Celtic druidism. They have taken what they consider the "best" of each, the foundational practices, and joined them together into a strongly occult discipline. Many groups at the local level worship ancient deities such as "El", "Baal", and "Ashtarte", as well as "Isis and Osiris" and "Set".... I do know that these people teach and practice evil."

Weishaupt

Svali:
"Weishaupt did not create the Illuminati, they chose him as a figurehead and told him what to write about. The financiers, dating back to the bankers during the times of the Templar Knights who financed the early kings in Europe, created the Illuminati. Weishaupt was their "go fer", who did their bidding."

Military Takeover

Svali:
"Briefly, each region of the United States has "nerve centres" or power bases for regional activity. The United States has been divided up into seven major geographical regions. Each region has localities within it that contain military compounds and bases that are hidden in remote, isolated areas or on large private estates.

These bases are used intermittently to teach and train generational Illuminati in military techniques, hand- to- hand combat, crowd control, use of arms, and all aspects of military warfare. Why? Because the Illuminists believe that our government, as we know it, as well as the governments of most nations around the world, are destined to collapse. These will be planned collapses, and they will occur in the following ways:

The Illuminati has planned first for a financial collapse that will make the great depression look like a picnic. This will occur through the manoeuvring of the great banks and financial institutions of the world, through stock manipulation, and interest rate changes. Most people will be indebted to the federal government through bank and credit card debt, etc. The governments will recall all debts immediately, but most people will be unable to pay and will be bankrupted. This will cause generalized financial panic, which will occur simultaneously worldwide, as the Illuminists firmly believe in controlling people through finances.

Doesn't sound pleasant, does it? I don't know the exact time frame for all of this, and wouldn't want to even guess. The good news is that if a person is debt-free, owes nothing to the government or credit debt, and can live self sufficiently, they may do better than others. I would invest in gold, not stocks, if I had the income. Gold will once again be the world standard, and dollars will be pretty useless (remember after the Civil War? Our money will be worth about what confederate money was after the collapse).

Next there will be a military takeover, region by region, as the government declares a state of emergency and martial law. People will have panicked, there will be an anarchical state in most localities, and the government will justify its move as being necessary to control panicked citizens. The cult trained military leaders and people under their direction will use arms as well as crowd control techniques to implement this new state of affairs. ...Military bases will be set up, in each locality (actually, they are already here, but are covert). In the next few years, they will go above ground and be revealed. Each locality will have regional bases and leaders to which they are accountable. The hierarchy will closely reflect the current covert hierarchy.

About five years ago, when I left the Illuminati, approximately 1% of the US population was either part of the Illuminati, sympathetic to it, or a victim of Mind Control (and therefore considered useable). While this may not sound like many, imagine 1% of the population highly trained in the use of armaments, crowd control, psychological and behavioral techniques, armed with weapons and linked to paramilitary groups."

Leadership

Svali:
"The national council [consists of] influential bankers with OLD money such as: The Rockefellers, the Mellon family, the Carnegie family, the Rothschild family etc. I know I shouldn't name names, but I will.

The "Supreme World Council" is already set up as a prototype of the one that will rule when the NWO comes into being. It meets on a regular basis to discuss finances, direction, policy, etc. and to problem-solve difficulties that come up. Once again, these leaders are heads in the financial world, OLD banking money. The Rothschild family in England, and in France, have ruling seats. A descendant of the Hapsburg dynasty has a generational seat. A descendant of the ruling families of England and France have a generational seat. The Rockefeller family in the US holds a seat.

This is one reason that the Illuminati have been pretty "untouchable" over the years. The ruling members are very, very, very wealthy and powerful. I hope this information is helpful. How do I know this? I was on a local leadership council (a head trainer), but I talked to those on regional. Also, every Illuminati child is taught who their "leaders" are, and told to take an oath of allegiance to them and the "New Order to come"."

Royalty

Svali:
"The Illuminati leadership state that they are descended from royal bloodlines, as well as unbroken occult heritage.

See, there were two definitions of "royalty" used. Open royalty that is currently seen now, and "hidden royalty" of royal lineage and extreme occult power. Sometimes the two were concurrent, such as with the Prince of Wales.

I never thought of which country/line held the most power, since I was just a peon busily doing my job. But my understanding was: The Hanoverian / Hapsburg descendants rule in Germany over the Bruderheist. They are considered one of the strongest lines for occult as well. The British line is just under them, with the royal family. Definitely, they rule the UK branch under the Rothschilds in the occult realm, even though parliament rules the country openly.

In France, again, descendants of the royal families are also in power in the occult realm, but the French Rothschilds hold the reigns over all of them."

Rank of the US

Svali:
"The U.S. is considered lower, and younger, than the European branches. ...Germany, France, and the UK form a triumvirate that rules in the European cult. The USSR is considered important, and has the strongest military groups. The USSR has been promised fourth position in the New World Order, BEFORE the role the U.S. would have, because the USSR has been more helpful and cooperative over the years with furthering the agenda.

The descendants of the former ruling families there are also involved in the occult leadership, along with the newer ones. There is no Marxism in the cult. China will be ranked after the USSR, then the U.S. But a lot of the current U.S. leadership will be in Europe when the change occurs, and many have homes there. They will be "changing nationalities" overnight, as it were. This is the little that I do remember. Wish I had been a better student of this stuff, but I was too busy trying to stay alive when I was in it.

Russia will be the military base and powerhouse of the group, since their military commanders (Illuminist) are considered the best in the world, and very, very disciplined. China, because of its roots in oriental occultism, and its large population, will also be considered a higher power than the US. But again, the real power will reside in Europe, according to what I was taught when part of the group.

The United Nations

Svali:
"The UN was created early in this century in order to help overcome one of the biggest barriers to a one-world government ...That barrier is the one of nationalism, or pride in one's country. This is why it was NOT a popular concept when first introduced, it took years of country bashing in the media and the destruction of any sense of national pride by a (not so subtle) media campaign over the years.

The UN is a preparation, but it is not the real power in the world, and will be relatively unimportant when the NWO comes into being. The real councils will then step forward. But as a means of getting the general public to accept the idea of a "global community" and the "one world community" the UN is a stepping stone in their working towards the NWO."

Israel

Svali:
"The conflict in the Middle East is only to the advantage of the Illuminists. They HATE Israel, and hope one day to see it destroyed, and are biding their time. One of the olive branches offered by the UN when it takes over is that they will prevent war in the Middle East, and this will be greeted with joy by many.

At the same time, the Illuminati covertly supply guns and funds to BOTH sides to keep the conflict fuelled. They are very duplicitous people. They used to funnel guns through the USSR to Palestine, for example, in the name of promoting "friendliness" between the USSR and this state and other Arab nations. Then, the US Illuminists would help funnel guns to Israel, for the same reason.

These people love the game of chess, and see warfare between nations as creating an order out of chaos. The USSR is going to get stronger again. It has too strong a military both openly, and covertly (ALL Illuminati military trainers have visited Russia to learn from them) to sit quietly and quiesciently to the side. In the NWO, they will be stronger than us."

Is the Illuminati a Jewish conspiracy?

Svali:
"Absolutely not. In fact, Hitler and his people (especially Himmler and Goebbels) were top Illuminists. The Illuminati are racist in the extreme, and as a child, I was forced to play "concentration camp" both on my farm in Virginia, and also in Europe in isolated camps in Germany.

The Jews historically fought against the occult (see Deuteronomy and the Old Testament for how God through the Jewish people tried to cleanse the land of the occult groups that were operating there, such as those who worshipped Baal, Ashtarte, and other Canaanite and Babylonian gods.

[from an email to Henry Makow]
Yes, there are some very powerful Jewish people in this group. For instance, the Rothschild family literally runs the financial empire in Europe (and indirectly the States), and are a well-known Jewish family. I have also known people whose parents were Jewish diamond merchants in the group, and at every level. But to rise to power in the Illuminati, a Jewish person at night would be forced to renounce their faith, and to give their first allegiance to Lucifer and the beliefs of the Illuminati. In return for this betrayal, they believe that power (financial) and rewards come; and in one sense they do, but at too high a price (losing their eternal soul).

The Nazi/concentration camp mentality is very strong, though, and I was told that Hitler, Himmler, Goebbels, and others were high-ranking German members of the group (Himmler was higher than the other two), and Mengele their paid puppet as well, who later worked as a high trainer of the American branch between his periods of hiding in South America. They honestly believed that they were acting as agents of their 'gods' to exterminate the Jewish race, and I am so, so sorry that this group has enacted so many horrors on the earth (and so, so glad that I left it).

I hope this helps you. I have always wondered this, though, why some of the highest ranking financial families in the group (baron Rothschild of France is one of the 13 European lords, or "kings" that run the group in Europe, and sits on the World Council) are Jewish, yet the group espouses hatred of their own race."

Are they racist?

Svali:
"Lots of Illuminists have Fourth Reich programming inside. The Illuminati are racist, and have a very "Aryan" outlook. They believe strongly in the rule of the "pure" and "intelligent" by their definitions, and in their ceremonies, there will occasionally be minorities killed in ceremonies.

They are trying to breed a "genetically superior" race to rule, with their children and descendants. They are also followers of Plato's Republic, and believe that they will be the ones to usher in this "Utopian" rule with the NWO in their opinion. In their Utopia, the intelligentsia will rule, and the sheep like masses will follow their leaders (that is their view of the world; that the occult leaders are "enlightened' and intelligent, while the average person is a "sheep" to be led by the nose)."

Freemasonry

Svali:
"The Freemasons and the Illuminati are hand in glove. I don't care if this steps on any toes, it's a fact. The Masonic temple at Alexandria, Virginia (the city itself was named after Alexandria, Egypt, and is a hotbed of Illuminati activity) is a centre in the Washington, DC area for Illuminati scholarship and teaching. I was taken there at intervals for testing, to step up a level, for scholarship, and high ceremonies. The leaders in this Masonic group were also Illuminists.

This has been true of every large city I have lived in. The top Freemasons were also top Illuminists. My maternal grandparents were both high ranking Masons in the city of Pittsburgh, Pa. (president of the Eastern Star and 33rd degree Mason) and they both were also leaders in the Illuminati in that area.

Are all Masons Illuminati? No, especially at the lower levels, I believe they know nothing of the practices that occur in the middle of the night in the larger temples. Many are probably fine businessmen and Christians. But I have never known a 32 degree or above who wasn't Illuminati, and the group helped create Freemasonry as a "front" for their activities."

CIA, FBI are all infiltrated. So are Mormons, etc.

Svali:
"Many of the administrators and directors at the FBI are also Illuminists. The CIA helped bring over German scientists after WWII. Many of these were also Illuminati leaders in their own country, and they were welcomed with open arms by the U.S. group. They also funnelled all information they were learning to the Illuminati.

The Mormons affiliated years ago in a meeting with Illuminati leadership in the 1950s. The same with the Jehovah's Witnesses."

The Cold War

Svali:
"Russia was never really a threat to us. Marxism was funded by the Illuminati, and espoused as a counterbalance to capitalism. The Illluminati believe strongly in balancing opposing forces, in the pull between opposites. They see history as a complex chess game, and they will fund one side, then another, while ultimately out of the chaos and division ..., they are laughing because they are ultimately beyond political parties. A top western financier will secretly meet with an eastern or Russian "adversary" during those years, and have a good laugh at how the "sheep" were being deluded. I am sharing here what I was taught, and also observed.

They are truly an international group, and the group's agenda supersedes any nationalistic feelings. There is also a lot of trading back and forth of members in these groups. A Russian trainer might come to the US for awhile, complete a job, then go back, or vice-versa."

Assassin Training

Svali:
"Here is how it is done (how it was done to me):
[1] When the child is 2 years old, place them in a metal cage with electrodes attached. Shock the child severely.
[2] Take the child out, and place a kitten in its hands. Tell the child to wring the kitten's neck. The child will cry and refuse.
[3] Put the child into the cage, and shock them until they are dazed and cannot scream any more.
[4] Take the child out, and tell them again to wring the kitten's neck. This time the child will shake all over, cry, but do it, afraid of the torture. The child will then go into the corner and vomit afterwards, while the adult praises them for "doing such a good job".

This is the first step. The animals get bigger over time, as the child gets older. They will be forced to kill an infant at some point, either a set up in VR (virtual reality), or in reality. They will be taught by age 9 to put together a gun, to aim, and fire on target and on command. They will then practice on realistic manikins. They will then practice on animals. They will then practice on "expendables" or in VR. They will be highly praised if they do well, and tortured if they don't comply.

The older the child or teen, the more advanced the training. By age 15, most children will also be forced to do hand to hand combat in front of spectators (high people who come to watch the "games" much as the ancient gladiators performed). These matches are rarely done to the death, usually until one child goes down. They use every type of weapon imaginable, and learn to fight for their lives. If a child loses a fight, they are heavily punished by their trainer, who loses "face". If they win, they are again praised for being "strong' and adept with weapons. By the time they are 21, they are well trained combat/killing machines with command codes to kill and they have been tested over and over to prove that they WILL obey on command. This is how children in the German Illuminati are brought up, I went through it myself."

Trust in Family

Svali:
"They tell their children as they are torturing them, "I am doing this because I love you." To them, the greatest love is to make a child strong, and fit to lead or to move higher in the group, by whatever means it takes.

If a leader sees a child, and wants it as a prostitute, the loving parents will give it away, happy that their child will rise in status. Also, again, they view betrayal as the greatest good. They will do set up after set up to teach their children to never openly trust others.

I remember hundreds of agonizing set ups and betrayals, and hearing when I was betrayed or wounded, "And such is the heart of man." Those doing this to me thought they were teaching me something of value, that would help me. And because of the vicious and political nature of the group, in one sense they were right; the naive get stepped on and wounded. I have known parents who tried to spare their children some of this out of love, but often they were overruled by other family members, who viewed these parents as "weak" and "unfit" to teach their child."

Morale

Svali:
"Most of them are wounded, abused victims, who don't realize that it is possible to leave the group. There is a lot of discontent in the ranks, and there would be a mass exodus if the members believed it were really possible to get out (and live). Many of the trainers I knew (I know, wicked, torturing pedophiles) were NOT happy with what they did. They would whisper quietly, or give a look, to show that they disagreed with what they had to do. They would resignedly do their jobs, in the hope of advancement.

Know what one of the biggest carrots offered to those who advance up in the group is? That you don't have to hurt people anymore, and that you can't be abused (it's true: only those higher than you in the group can abuse you, so everyone wants to move up, where the pool of candidates becomes smaller). Of course, people can choose to abuse anyone beneath them, and that motivates.

The Illuminati are a very political and back stabbing group, a "dog eat dog" mentality; everyone wants to move up. These are NOT nice people and they use and manipulate others viciously. They cut their eyeteeth on status, power, and money.

They never openly disclose their agenda, or their cult activities, as often they are amnesic to them. These are well-respected, "Christian" appearing business leaders in the community. The image in the community is all-important to an Illuminist; they will do anything to maintain a normal, respected facade, and DESPISE exposure. ....

None of the Illuminists that I have known, had unkind, or evil appearing, persona in their daytime lives, although some were dysfunctional, such as being alcoholics. The dissociation that drives the Illuminists is their greatest cover ... Many, if not most, of these people are completely unaware of the great evil that they are involved in, during the night."

TV

Also, remember those studies that stated that "TV violence doesn't affect children's behaviour" years ago? Guess who funded them? They are a bunch of bullcrud. What a person watches DOES influence them, and this is well known by the behaviourists in the group. In fact, they know that TV is a tool that they purposely use to influence "the masses". It cannot create a total personality change in the average citizen, but it can desensitize us increasingly to violence, pornography and the occult, and influence the perceptions of young children.

Rock Music

I believe that Britney Spears, Eminem, and others are being used by them to sing lyrics they like (ever notice that he wears a Neo-Nazi look and sings hate lyrics? This is NOT by chance). In fact, many of the top pop singers come from an internship with the "Mickey Mouse club" (yep, good old Walt the Illuminist's Empire) and I believe they are offered stardom in exchange for allegiance or mind control.

How many lyrics advocate suicide, violence, despair, or New Age spirituality in pop/rock today? Or just get a copy of the words and read (but be aware that many are possibly triggering to survivors of mind control).

Illuminati Weaknesses

Svali:
"1. Their arrogance (I think I mentioned this before) is their weakness. These people think they are untouchable, and this could make them careless.

2. If by a miracle, enough people took this SERIOUSLY and started organizing in some way to stop the Illuminati take over, with prayer and God's guidance, perhaps they could be stopped. I hope so, with all of my heart.

3. Stopping pornography and child prostitution and drug smuggling and gun running would take out a huge chunk of their profits. Maybe they would slow down. But honestly, stopping the above would be as difficult as stopping the group."

Public's Denial Mechanism

Svali:
"The evidence is there, but in my opinion, the average person does NOT want to know, and even when confronted with it, will look the other way.

The Franklin case is a point. How much evidence has come out? Or the MK-Ultra documents that have been declassified, shown as real, and people ignore it.

Okay, I'll get off my soapbox. But I believe that the media that downplays ritual abuse is feeding into a deep need in the average person to NOT know the reality. In fact, how can a person face the fact of great evil in mankind, unless they have either a strong faith in God, or are faced with insurmountable evidence? We as human beings want to believe the BEST of our race, not the worst, IMHO.

I really don't believe people will do anything about the Illuminati even if they know. Sorry for the cynicism, but it is based on a lifetime of experience.

The Illuminists don't care who prints this stuff, or if they are "exposed" because they are counting on the majority not believing it, having done a pretty good job with a media blitz campaign (seen any articles in Newsweek or Time lately that addresses this other than as a laughable conspiracy theory? Guess who owns Time-Warner?).

I have heard them laughing about this very thing in leadership meetings five years ago, and I doubt their attitude has changed much since then. If people DID believe this, if action could be taken, then I would be very surprised and quite happy."

http://projectcamelot.org/svali.html

boundaries to it..

Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:45 pm
GT Truther

=== The Creature of Jekyll Island ===

“There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power or our will.”
― Epictetus

boundaries to it..

Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:26 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:

and "HARM NONE".

Dex

Dex, really?? that's your translation ?? That is what you are telling all of us to do? Do as you will, rather than doing anything the ONE said to do. That is the law according to lawlessness. So we can will anything into being, forget what the One that created all things said, forget what He gave to us as LAW, and just do what you WILL and we can make it all ok, with the help of these fathers that helped us become more than the animals the One actually created. Those who added to our dna strands and gave us all the "arts" and "crafts". Don't worry that the church the world and all the systems of them have hidden the real truth from us. Don't look at what that really is, just do what these ufo flying non physical entities that send us messages through our brains , channeling the same thing the lucifarian masters who have been sexually abusing our children in ritual for generations now say??? Cause there is not really any evil? right, you don't believe in evil? I suppose that these guys eating people in the street are just doing what they WILL too, huh?

HOWS THAT WORKING OUT?

wow

Why can't anyone see that so far that has been a big fail? The churches have all taught us that we are saved from the law of YHWH so don't pay it any attention, it doesn't apply to us because we have grace. The lucies have always used the above quote "do as you will", as they are the children of their own "gods" and now they have convinced so many that "they" are our salvation, that and our doing our own WILL (oh and the will of those that made deals with the military industrial complex to abduct us and experiment with us even further) will make us all this new creatures through vibration???? Don't trust God ,there is no evil and you can will yourself through this crisis.

We have become so dependent on the government, the Walmart and communication technology to the point that we cannot survive without them for more that a day without riots in the streets. We cannot think rationally about anything, we are so fed with lies 99% of us wouldn't know the truth when it was in our face. Like the arab spring is just the muslims tired of the oppression and South American leaders are all dictators.

Well,

No thanks, I will trust the ONE and what He said, that depending on Him and trusting Him and doing what HE said to do will be my salvation. I believe His LAW is good for me and for those that live with and around me and I will do HIS WILL rather than the will of the "masters" of your minds apparently. Or trust my own WILL.

Its the same thing the serpent said to Eve in the garden, don't listen to Him, do what YOU WILL. He said if you did that you would die, and will you really die? Only knowing Him , trusting Him and believing in Him to get your through this WILL WORK, not doing the Will of yourself or the masters of the air. And guess what??

We shall see, we shall all see. Good luck lucies, you are going to need it.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:28 pm
GT Truther

=== CAUTIOUS AND RESERVED ===

I wrote to you in regards to Transmatter and how particles appear to disappear. Transluminality forces the observer not to be able to predict both the mass, velocity and position of a particle. Dr Edgar Kot discovered that photons appear to be electromagnetic and electrostatic but not both at the same time. Again, this gives the appearance of transluminality. I wrote to Dr Gautier that I believed that Dr Kot had reinforced Dr Gautier's findings of transluminality of the electron. Here is his comment to my letter to Dr Gautier..

Hi Ron,

I just read your e-mail.

I didn't see any mention of transluminality in the linked article you sent about Dr. Egar Kot's work.

-- This is because I suggested that Dr Kot's work demonstrates Transluminality - I also said that this would put to rest the question of wave -string / particle duality --

I find your ideas about transluminality and cloaking very creative.

The neutrino has been experimentally found to have a very small mass. This mass has not been precisely measured yet.That means the neutrino will always travel at less than the speed of light, according to Einstein's theory of relativity. What the inside of a neutrino is like, and whether it or other particles like electrons, quarks, protons and neutrons may be transluminal inside, no one really knows. But if any of these particles were transluminal inside it would open up a lot of practical possibilities like the one that you mentioned, and it would mean a Nobel prize for the discoverer.

I wish you much success in your work.

Mr. Gauthier

--

One thing Dr Gautier had not mentioned, even after I described it, was when the particle crosses the event horizon / zero barrier and becomes time reversed... Heisenberg's uncertainty principle demonstrates how particles and sub atomic particles can "Disappear". I am saying that the reason why they disappear is that they are in a time frame "BEFORE THE ONE WE EXIST IN RIGHT HERE AND NOW". Dr Gauthier mentioned the Nobel Prize and time technology / cloaking device.. He remained very guarded about our discourse.

Neutron decay is a more touchy subject which he would not touch. No mention of it because I wrote a few paragraphs as to the various methods to implement "FAST NEUTRON DECAY". I suspect he could not speak to this if he wanted to keep his tenure and grants for his research. This technology as I have mentioned before would replace ALL ENERGY PARADIGMS. I told Dr Gautier about the Fusion reactor article I read in 1978 and said that this technology has existed from at least this time...

boundaries to it..

Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:29 pm
GT Truther

barbarian wrote:
Dex wrote:
Phat posted: PSYOP's.. accepting defeat.. This is the whole idea behind THE EVENT. You must believe that the key to your survival is to submit to their will. This is why Alister Crowley cast spells on the unsuspecting to force his will on others. He wrote "DO AS THOU WILL SHALL BE THE WHOLE OF THE LAW". In other words, you can will anything. To the occultist nothing is taboo.

and "HARM NONE".

Dex

Dex, really?? that's your translation ?? That is what you are telling all of us to do? Do as you will, rather than doing anything the ONE said to do. That is the law according to lawlessness. So we can will anything into being, forget what the One that created all things said, forget what He gave to us as LAW, and just do what you WILL and we can make it all ok, with the help of these fathers that helped us become more than the animals the One actually created. Those who added to our dna strands and gave us all the "arts" and "crafts". Don't worry that the church the world and all the systems of them have hidden the real truth from us. Don't look at what that really is, just do what these ufo flying non physical entities that send us messages through our brains , channeling the same thing the lucifarian masters who have been sexually abusing our children in ritual for generations now say??? Cause there is not really any evil? right, you don't believe in evil? I suppose that these guys eating people in the street are just doing what they WILL too, huh?

HOWS THAT WORKING OUT?

wow

Why can't anyone see that so far that has been a big fail? The churches have all taught us that we are saved from the law of YHWH so don't pay it any attention, it doesn't apply to us because we have grace. The lucies have always used the above quote "do as you will", as they are the children of their own "gods" and now they have convinced so many that "they" are our salvation, that and our doing our own WILL (oh and the will of those that made deals with the military industrial complex to abduct us and experiment with us even further) will make us all this new creatures through vibration???? Don't trust God ,there is no evil and you can will yourself through this crisis.

We have become so dependent on the government, the Walmart and communication technology to the point that we cannot survive without them for more that a day without riots in the streets. We cannot think rationally about anything, we are so fed with lies 99% of us wouldn't know the truth when it was in our face. Like the arab spring is just the muslims tired of the oppression and South American leaders are all dictators.

Well,

No thanks, I will trust the ONE and what He said, that depending on Him and trusting Him and doing what HE said to do will be my salvation. I believe His LAW is good for me and for those that live with and around me and I will do HIS WILL rather than the will of the "masters" of your minds apparently. Or trust my own WILL.

Its the same thing the serpent said to Eve in the garden, don't listen to Him, do what YOU WILL. He said if you did that you would die, and will you really die? Only knowing Him , trusting Him and believing in Him to get your through this WILL WORK, not doing the Will of yourself or the masters of the air. And guess what??

We shall see, we shall all see. Good luck lucies, you are going to need it.

That's not my translation..Phat posted it incomplete, it read somewhat slanted...I filled in.

Barb
This is ending, look to the new day ahead.
Acquire all that you can spiritually.
Heaven is right, they are wrong.

Dex

Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:21 pm
GT Truther

I think a lot of the bad Phat's revealing in the world is counterproductive because it's not all truthful.

Dex

Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:35 pm
GT Truther

Phat,

I saw a person disappear right before my very eyes in about 1985. I always thought it was creepy because he was walking down the street next to a Cemetery: http://goo.gl/maps/smDp He was on the right walking the same direction as traffic, and I was driving. There were no cars parked there at the time. I was looking at his long coat and watching his stride. He had very long legs. Then POOF! Gone. He did not jump the fence. He was simply there one moment, and gone the next.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:55 pm
GT Truther

If it quacks like a duck and has the same quotes and philosophies, I think they serve the same gods. The pedos love to do as they will and they do. The freedom we have here in the US has not given us any utopian existence. It has made us into monsters who want to inflict our wills on the entire world to their peril.

Wicked means to take truth and twist it into something else. We have become expert at it, in the courts, in relationships, in advertising and in our own minds, we all are spin doctors twisting the truth to fit our will, so we can do what we want and feel good about it. So we can feel like we have power and control or an audience even. So we get what we need, to feed our ego, have our way.

We never consider the Creator made a way more perfect than our minds can imagine. Why else have all institutions either added to or done away with them? No we must have pork and shrimp, its our right!! We must say that because they don't fit our lifestyle they are archaic and impossible to keep. And all these channelors are saying the same thing, they say they are Michael the archangel,or this angel or that father or nordic or whatever, but they say the same thing:no law, but do what you will???

The real Michael will fight to the end for YHWH and His Words and commands and any man or woman who says he would have us do away with one jot or tittle of the True Words of YHWH, are making fools of all those who would listen, And if you think that the Salvation YHWH sent to us would do away with His Word again, you are listening to lies, not the true One who knows all things, created all things and will restore and protect all those who love Him and His ways.

Yes men got in the Word and messed with it, but you don't throw away the most precious right thing you have because of that. Instead you dig for the truth in what we have left , throw out the lies and use your minds to think and find Him One on One.

He is there and He does care about every one of us. Even old drunks that cannot keep the dates straight have so much love from Him that He sends people to warn them in advance of troubles that He will be there. You don't have to channel some third party that you don't have any idea who or what they are or listen to all those people that say they hear from some other party that comes from some where that you don't know and you don't know if they are even really channeling or just looking for some attention.

He will guide you and help you through the days ahead if you turn to Him.

If its quacking like a duck, then its not on the list of clean good food. And if it is saying that God isn't interested in His creation or what happens to them, then you need to know its not true. And if they are saying that His law is something you need to be saved from, and you can do what you will, then you can be sure its the enemy of God talking Its what His enemy has done for generation after generation after generation. And IMO every religion is guilty of quoting the enemy of God, not God. It is part and parcel of this end game on this prison planet.

I don't think we have much longer to wonder. And so I pray that those of you who can hear what I am saying will. If not now, maybe later . Its not my wisdom, I have none, it is only His love that can fill. It is only His love that can bring us through these days ahead of us. He is waiting for you to ask for His help and He is always faithful, sure and true. Remember that when you need Him.

Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:07 pm
GT Truther

Ah...Barb...Are you Preaching at the GT members? Is this your pulpit? Sheesh. Wow. I would hate to start skipping your posts. Please leave ME out of all the "We's" in your post... They seem to go beyond an innocent "We did this or that" - it bothers me to be included in a bunch of religious gobbledegook. "WE" didn't do anything you refer to in your WE statements, and I don't appreciate being included. How about you say WE (minus Lynnwood)... Maybe you could be more specific, like "Christians" or "Protestants" or "Baptists" or "Jews" or Americans, or Australians, or Germans, or whatever, but certainly not "EVERYONE" as in a generic "WE" to include everyone here or everyone that is on Earth.

Sorry, that post just bugged me.

Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:23 am
GT Truther

Quote:
dog·ma·tism
noun \ˈdȯg-mə-ˌti-zəm, ˈdäg-\
Definition of DOGMATISM
1: positiveness in assertion of opinion especially when unwarranted or arrogant

2: a viewpoint or system of ideas based on insufficiently examined premises
See dogmatism defined for kids »
Examples of DOGMATISM

<a man much given to inflexible dogmatism when it came to the role of government in regulating the economy>

First Known Use of DOGMATISM
Related to DOGMATISM
Synonyms: bigotry, illiberalism, illiberality, illiberalness, intolerance, intolerantness, narrow-mindedness, opinionatedness, partisanship, sectarianism, small-mindedness
Antonyms: broad-mindedness, liberalism, liberality, open-mindedness, tolerance

[+]more
(emphasis mine)
Rhymes with DOGMATISM
absurdism, activism, Adventism, alarmism, albinism, alpinism, anarchism, aneurysm, anglicism, animism, aphorism, Arabism, archaism, asteri...
[+]more
Learn More About DOGMATISM
Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "dogmatism"
Spanish-English Dictionary: Translation of "dogmatism"

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dogmatism...

I too am offended.

It does become tiresome Barbarian. You seem to give no credit to your associates for our abilities and desires to speak of and orbit spiritual truth or folly along a path chosen by us. The path is decided by you and you alone. Your opinions are clear and unfortunately your attempt to hammer the spiritual armor you choose to enshroud yourself with upon my being has become predictable, tiresome and offensive. I too am weary of your missionary zeal. The repetition of statements of superiority and dogmatic inflexibility are uncalled for. Can we move beyond the dogma of YOUR chosen spiritual armature and keep peace in the valley? Your opinions on this subject are known and your delivery becomes intrusive and offensive with repetitious assault.

I expect you will now attempt to shout me down, issue vitriol that I should dare to express my desire to not be judged or instructed under the gaze of your righteous domination, and we will pass through an unfortunate event horizon where I shall ignore you and you me because of an issue that should be a non-issue. Madame, I do not need to be kicked down your path to salvation and I reserve the right to save myself (or not) and adore my creator undertaking my own path. You have found yours, please show the courtesy of allowing me mine. It should be a non-issue and surely you know better than to again attempt to enforce your righteousness on others. Unfortunate placement of your podium Barbarian.

Sent with love, even if a little peeved and ill-tempered with the overbearing preaching, Grist

Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:33 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next