It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 3:56 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.3 2012 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.3 2012
Moon Luna:
Orange Mission NASA-DOD-S-95-7024

Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:30 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Wow! I think we're headed for trouble...

Gold market's scam...What's wrong with these people?

Dex

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:14 am
GT Truther

Regarding The Mayan documentary to warn humans of impending catastrophe (1)

Quote:
"I spoke to the president of the Mayan Council, Apolinario Chile Pixtun, who said that these may not be the best things to reveal, because some of them are very negative.

But he said that humans need to understand what's going to happen in order to make changes, starting with our own environment. We're sitting on a time bomb."

One big change that the Mayan books suggest, he said, is space travel. "This planet is not designed for seven billion people," he said. "These sacred books will encourage humans to explore and colonize other planets, just like the Mayans did."

Then:

SOZT for 3/31 Q&A chat (2)

Quote:
In what appears to be a move by the Mayans themselves to take charge of their own legacy, they will be producing a documentary to explain what the Mayan legends ACTUALLY say. They do not say that the end of the world will occur just because their Long Count calendar is ending a cycle and starting another. They do predict catastrophe, with great dieoff of the Earth’s populace as a result. Mankind is doomed, they say, and must leave the Earth as extraterrestrials have in the past. And this per hidden chambers to be revealed in the documentary. What of this is fact, and what of this is hype? Some of this has been said before. In particular the statement that the Mayan Calendar per se does not predict the end of the world. But for the rest, why wait until 2012 to reveal it?

The key piece of evidence just being revealed is the chamber the Mexican government is opening to the public for the first time. This does indeed indicate Annunaki space travel, their evacuation as a result of the quarantine the Council of Worlds imposed. And in cooperation with the US government in their long running cover-up over the alien presence the Mexican government kept this sealed lo these many years. This is certainly not the ONLY such archeological evidence of this nature. It was not a change of heart in the US government that has opened this chamber, but members of the Mexican government who have watched the signs, are acutely aware of ZetaTalk and the accuracy of our predictions, and made the courageous decision to put fear of a date (December 21, 2012) on a more realistic footing.

Thus, while the Mayans get proper publicity with a newly opened chamber, Mexico is getting proper publicity to their concern that people prepare for the future, the time of the Pole Shift and the Aftertime. SOMETHING will be causing 75% of the populace to die over the next two decades. There are no specifics, but given the current trends in extreme and erratic weather, crop failures and death from flood can be presumed. And if the documentary is to focus so closely on some contact in the past with extraterrestrials, who “escaped into space”, presumably the affliction the Earth will have to deal with shortly comes in FROM space. This too can be the presumed conclusion. Is the establishment pleased with this forthcoming documentary? They would prefer the December 21, 2012 date come and go with no further comment but were not asked for their opinion.

EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://www.courant.com/entertainment/sn ... 4185.story

(2)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... ophe-a-big

Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:50 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Not only that recall have a look at this!

Some type of floating rock I think!

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:22 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Please forgive the following rambling thoughts, but it's all I have to offer.

Other than the fact that the Golden Thread is a place where people show respect for other posters, the thing that caught my attention was that some highly intelligent posters such as Dondep were suggesting that they were confident that Planet X was just around the corner.

I wasn't on the scene in 2003, when the so-called white lie happened, so I can't comment on whether the white lie was legitimate or not.

But I would like to comment on the current Zeta claims.

I seem to remember that Nancy's Zetas were saying PX would bring the hammer down before 2012, and then they backtracked, saying they weren't willing to be precise as to time because the bad guys could use the info.

And then there was the 7 out of 10 scenario, where tectonic plates would cause permanent flooding that would rewrite the world map. Has this happened? Could the msm refuse to talk about the rewriting of the world map to keep us asleep? Maybe, but in this age of social media, I doubt it.

The Zetas have said the 7 of 10 has been slowed down for some reason. Could this be because the prophesied events aren't going to happen?

The so-called images of PX are all near the Sun. Is this because cameras' lenses produce these anomalies? I think this is highly likely.

When I look at the images of amateur astronomers' views of the Sun, I can see that amateur, non-Nasa types have high level equipment. Where are their images of PX coming around the Sun?

I am no longer on the fence when it comes to PX. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm not.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:10 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

I'm in a rambling mood, so I would like to comment on Uncle John's statement that our minds are not actually an expression of our own real mind.

In my wandering across the internet, I have occasionally encountered the idea that we are dwelling on a prison planet. The idea is that we are being farmed for our emotional energy, something Robert Monroe termed "loosh".

John Lash gives his version of gnosticism, saying the gnostic texts refer to ET entities that are the greys and the reptilians, and these two species are the archons of the gnostics.

They are parasites, so the story goes. They are 4D, and they await us on the astral plane after we die. The light is a snare to trick us into reincarnating once again, thus providing the parasites with more food.

Carlos Castaneda said they have given us their mind. Is this true?

I realize this isn't an appropriate topic for this forum, so I don't expect an answer.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:46 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: I'm in a fowl mood today for reasons I should not express. Not to worry.

I see this world as being orchestrated from almost an uncountable number of viewing and somewhat controlling universes. So be it.

I can see their plans trying to gain control of our destiny. No one seems to care.

Are we having fun yet?

Only love can fill.

UNCLE JOHN - I CARE

Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:17 am
GT Truther

midnight wrote:
Please forgive the following rambling thoughts, but it's all I have to offer.

Other than the fact that the Golden Thread is a place where people show respect for other posters, the thing that caught my attention was that some highly intelligent posters such as Dondep were suggesting that they were confident that Planet X was just around the corner.

I wasn't on the scene in 2003, when the so-called white lie happened, so I can't comment on whether the white lie was legitimate or not.

But I would like to comment on the current Zeta claims.

I seem to remember that Nancy's Zetas were saying PX would bring the hammer down before 2012, and then they backtracked, saying they weren't willing to be precise as to time because the bad guys could use the info.

And then there was the 7 out of 10 scenario, where tectonic plates would cause permanent flooding that would rewrite the world map. Has this happened? Could the msm refuse to talk about the rewriting of the world map to keep us asleep? Maybe, but in this age of social media, I doubt it.

The Zetas have said the 7 of 10 has been slowed down for some reason. Could this be because the prophesied events aren't going to happen?

The so-called images of PX are all near the Sun. Is this because cameras' lenses produce these anomalies? I think this is highly likely.

When I look at the images of amateur astronomers' views of the Sun, I can see that amateur, non-Nasa types have high level equipment. Where are their images of PX coming around the Sun?

I am no longer on the fence when it comes to PX. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm not.

:agree

It is all about generating fear, to take our eye off the ball, which is love.

There is The "One" Higher Power of Love in the Universe.

We have difficulty in seeing that power because:
They have no need for self aggrandizement ego strutting.

It takes a loving compassion grateful heart to get a glimpse of the Love in the Universal creation that is.

Peace,

MT7

Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:04 am
GT Truther

midnight wrote:
I realize this isn't an appropriate topic for this forum, so I don't expect an answer.

On the contrary, my impression is that the golden thread is about the the truth.
The hidden truth of Humanity, of our history, of the the real Universe.
The truth of all of the creation that has been hidden and wrapped to control and repress us.
The truth in order that we may see what positive Love in humanity can do to evolve our planet.
The truth so that we may grow out of fear, hate, preconception, narrow mindedness, prejudice.

We are all one.
We are all in this together.

So why do we put up with stepping on Humans in order to raise the self?
So why why do we do thing like shoot young black students (see news)
So why do politicians say things like this? (see time mark 00:18)

It is about fear, that the unknown is going to take what we think is ours.
How can it be said better than this:
Quote:
Matthew 19:23-24, New International Version (NIV)

Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

Today Observe the Nuances in You

From: http://aramaic-plain-english.scripturet ... rbs/22.htm
Quote:
The Name is better than great wealth, and compassion is better than gold or silver.

We have been under the False,
From: http://aramaic-plain-english.scripturet ... john/4.htm
Quote:
Beloved, do not believe all spirits, but be distinguishing between the spirits whether they are from God, because many false Prophets have gone out into the world. The Spirit of God is known by this: every spirit who confesses that Yeshua The Messiah has come in the flesh is from God. And no spirit that does not confess that Yeshua has come in the flesh is from God, but this is from that False Messiah, him whom you have heard that he will come, and already he is in the world. You are from God, children, and you have conquered them, because he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. And these are from the world, therefore they speak from the world and the world listens to them. But we are from God and he who knows God listens to us and he who is not from God does not listen to us; by this we perceive The Spirit of Truth and the spirit of deception.

It is time for change.

Peace,

MT7

Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:53 am
Truth Seeker

Post Bogus artifacts
Those "Mayan artifacts" have been pretty much debunked at ATS.

Raoul Julia-Levy has dissociated himself from any claims regarding them through the auspices of "archeologist" Nassim Haramein.

Also, the source of the objects on the net was "Blossom River Group". Besides asking a selling price of $45 million US per object, they had claimed that these pieces were tested at a university lab (UNAL), they cited the lab on the website selling the artifacts. Until the head of the lab saw the claims and went public saying he never tested anything for them.

Blossom River Group then purged their website of anything related to the lab.

Today, Blossom River Group website is gone.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:51 am
Truth Seeker

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:

Applying Occam's razor would rather suggest that the photo had dust on the lens or on the negative or photographic plate itself.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:58 am
GT Truther

MT7 wonderful advice. And midnight, if you can't share it here, then where can you share it? there is not any place safer to do so. The problems of fact finding out of the masses of falseness applied to almost everything really is difficult. But is it done for a purpose? Is is a way of creating mass hysteria or mass confusion and therefore feeding some "demonic spirit"? Or a way to move the herd to a place where it can be more easily managed? While we are in the forest, its hard to see all the trees. We have to be stable in our own lives. Yes, like UJ, we get frustrated, but we can be still until equilibrium returns, before we add to the dilemma. We can respond within our own boundaries. Here the Golden Rules gives us a freedom to not go beyond the boundaries of caring and love, so that we don't become victims or sheep being herded into the place TPTB want us to be feeding or minions of the PTB's and their goals.

The problems lie in how we are fed the information, how we can even get to it? Discernment of the truth we need and rejecting the false is difficult when the information has been processed through the System. For some reason TPTB seem to have a need to give us the very information they are hiding, but doing it in such a way as to confuse and enslave us to the lie rather that to let the truth free us from the lie.

Here is an example:

The fact that is the most important information in this vid is:
1.there are naval weapons that can kill mammals specifically within an area by some kind of sonar. Note there is not a mass of dead fish on the shores, only mammals.

And perhaps
2.there is a species of mammal that has been hidden from us, or is hiding from us, that we have heard of from legend, that is fact, perhaps.

But if you have the time to watch the whole thing, you will find the truth could have been done in about 12 minutes. The rest is some kind of brain wash, or hog wash.

For more proof that there is truth here, just go looking for some of the characters mentioned, you will find their websites have all been , well here:

http://drpaulrobertson.com/

http://mermaidsarealive.com/

Its hard to weed out the false prophets from the real ones.( the woman in the vid seems very actressy to me)
But I think that is what most of us here are trying to do. Its easier to control the only real thing you can control: your own reactions to either the false or the real. You set your standard for living and for reaction and pray its the right one. Thanks for the real real reaction to life and lies, though.

The sharing with each other is one of the really good things we can do for ourselves and each other. Had UJ not shared his frustrations, we would all have missed the very angry bird and the lovely laugh it brought us all. UJ had a bit of love given to fill that nasty hole in his peace. And so did we all. Thank you everyone.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:53 am
Site Admin

I think the sheeple are finally waking up :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

The Intel Hub wrote:

CNN Loses Half Its Viewers: Corporate Media Downhill Plunge Continues As Alternative Media Explodes

In the last few years the people of the world have witnessed and been a part of a mass awakening of humanity on a level never seen before.
The people are no longer standing idly by as the powers that be further seek to control every aspect of their lives.
A major part of this mass awakening has been the revelation that the corporate controlled media has literally served the military industrial complex for at least the last 20 years.
As advertisers and readers flock to the alternative media, the old dinosaur media continues its downhill plunge with CNN leading the free fall.
This fact was solidified by the recent release of the March and Q1 cable news ratings which showed CNN down a total of up to 50% and a downhill turn by all three cable news networks.
An article released on these numbers by TVNewser outlined the new ratings:
Although overall net traffic was down up to 21%, the fact remains that the alternative media continues their upward trend while the corporate funded lapdog media continues to plunge into oblivion.
When you consider that stations such as CNN and Fox News are receiving millions and millions of dollars of corporate advertising revenue yet failing to expand, the reality of the continual mass awakening that we now find ourselves in becomes much clearer.
News outlets that continue to server the new world order will soon be the thing of the past as real media finally breaks through the once rock solid stranglehold the powers that be have had on the media.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/03/30/cnn-l ... -explodes/

:elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

:brockoli :brockoli :brockoli :brockoli :brockoli

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:17 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

And more good news :clap :clap :clap

Political Vel Craft wrote:
Victory: Canada Quits Kyoto Protocol aka; Banker’s Global Warming Scheme!!

In a victory for common sense, America’s largest trading partner has become the first country to bail on the Kyoto Protocol before the nearly $7 billion in non-compliance costs comes due next year. Thus ends a pointless and pricey exercise in martyrdom.

Having committed to reducing 1990 level carbon emissions by 6%, Canada somehow managed to go in the other direction by 33%. Not that anyone in Canada would have noticed by any tangible common-sense measure, except perhaps for all the Canadian plants and trees quietly cheering the abundance of carbon dioxide and overproducing fresh oxygen as a result.

So what exactly is the almighty valid scientific reason for which a well-managed country with a natural resource based economy would purposely choose to sacrifice its competitive advantage amid economic uncertainty, particularly when oil and natural resource competitor Russia has a mandate to reduce its emissions by exactly zero, and America wisely didn’t even sign the agreement?

Environmentalism is all feel-good fun and games until taxpayers get mugged. Times and priorities have changed and scammy, silly nonsense like taxing and trading in plant food credits has lost its luster. Protesters are already complaining about Wall Street. We really don’t need yet another dodgier market system to hear them whine about.

Carbon reduction is just a luxury pastime, and arguably a useless one. Where can you breathe better: “carbon-dumping” Canada or Europe? I rest my case.

Europe has long been proudly fiddling with carbon credits both amongst themselves and on the world stage. Good for them. Given the current economic state of the Eurozone, it’s obvious they’ve been busy debating wallpaper samples while the bulldozer rolls full-speed towards the house. Good luck saving the world when you can’t pay the rent. Europe will probably keep trying to impose its moral example through climate change activism, even when they’re in debt to China and Russia, each of which have zero Kyoto obligations.

A country can choose to pay for its guilt with actions rather than cash. Nice racket. So Canada may have been able to reduce its billions owing with “do-gooder credits,” furiously running around the world planting trees, French-kissing rainbow trout, hosting one rock concert on Arctic ice floes featuring Bono for every gigatonne of carbon spewed, or something else equally absurd.

Canadian Conservative Party Prime Minister Stephen Harper reiterated at a Toronto press conference this week that his government was committed to working with the private sector in the ongoing development of emissions reduction technology, thereby differentiating between a heartfelt morally genuine effort and a crippling, politically-foisted necessity.

Existing gentlemen’s agreements between provinces and American regions on emission reduction might be a fun distraction from practical life, like a badminton league or hockey pool. They should never have been parlayed into something that costs anyone more than a beer, let alone billions.

Canadian opposition parties predictably whined about not being allowed to tag along with the Environment Minister to the recent Durban summit where they were hoping to run around profusely apologizing for the government’s lack of sensitivity in saving Canadian taxpayers a multi-billion dollar bill. One member even called the Minister a “piece of s**t” aloud in parliament upon his return.

The Liberal Party’s environment critic accused Harper’s government of ignoring the “science” of this: “While the world emits 48 gigatonnes of carbon each year, most models suggest that emissions need to drop to 44 gigatonnes by 2020 to maintain a likely chance (66%) of remaining under 2 degrees Celsius. The reality is if all current commitments are added together, a gap of 6–11 gigatonnes remains, and the longer we wait to take action on climate change, the more expensive it will be.”

Harper should have responded that this overwrought, overfunded reasoning can be alleviated, according to bought scientific consensus, by running 6 to 11 million barrels of Canadian crude (or Molson Canadian beer) over a leftist brain at 102F to maintain a 66% chance of reducing its temperature to 98F by 2050.

The Socialist NDP official opposition leader added: “While the Harper Conservatives are causing Canada to fall behind, the rest of the world is moving forward in the new energy economy.”

Good for “the rest of the world.” Have fun playing with your new taxes. The rest of us have real problems to deal with.
http://politicalvelcraft.org/2011/12/20 ... ng-scheme/

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:21 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Bogus artifacts
srb2001 wrote:
Those "Mayan artifacts" have been pretty much debunked at ATS.

Is not the date of the objects, but what the images suggest...
Extraterrestrial Contact

The Hand of the Coverup following the book... "the Brookings Report" (1)

Notes:
(1)
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/brook ... report.htm

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:21 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:

Inverting the color and zooming a lot, it look like a parcial ereased tower of building... These work will not be completed... also there are marks on the negative pointing to this same area...

Check here: High Res image
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apoll ... 2/7743.jpg

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:30 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

What is the Agenda of TPTB/NWO/Scion/$cion2/MJ12/MAgik/MKultra cabals if they were to Know the Date of the Great Catastrophe...

Some time I'm disturbed by a issue relatively of well-known to all of us date, and I would like to ask the Zetas to comment on the following. (1)

Quote:
December 21, 2012 is PR-date everywhere. I can ask any person "Do you know about December 21, 2012?", and he certainly will tell "Oh yes, it's date of the end of times according to a Mayan Calendar". Clearly that the mankind expects the end of this year with some alarm, and many people even prepares for any event anyway, psychologically and/or physically. So my question is, there would be by a useful thing use of this date by benign aliens? There would be here a good? I don't ask about timeline, but I just ask as far as it would be positive? Or you believe that it would be a negative thing? The mankind for itself invented date, and here seems to me that all would be in plus, both mankind and benign aliens. At least, likely would be silly not to make use of this. Otherwise really your warnings possibly could be buried together with deception of a Mayan calendar. Or I'm not right?

Quote:
Conspiracy websites often speculate on the latest rumors or leaks. What is the New World Order crowd planning next? Murdering unwanted members of the populace with poisoned vaccines or by spreading AIDS, planting dirty bombs in cities in order to start yet another war on false charges, luring politicians into pedophilia for blackmail purposes, or poisoning the water supply of LA. Of course they have plotted or done that, and more.

But what holds back those plans is the fear that mankind will discover and prosecute these crimes. This fear would be removed by a date certain.

With a date certain they would expand to include mowing down unwanted members of the populace in the streets with cooperative members of the military. Mothers with babies in their arms, old men, all would be shot dead and left to rot in the streets. At point of gun, the remainder would be sorted out into camps – the healthy or skilled to work, the rest to be fed to dogs as entertainment.

Anyone who thinks that mankind cannot stoop so low should explore what history reveals.

The NAZI death camps. *

Genocide by machete in Africa. **

And the torture chambers that oppressive regimes so love to use. Given a date certain, those who are held back by the fear of prosecution would not feel constrained.

The date will thus not be known until the Last Weeks approach, as by that time each individual will have their own agenda in action, and the minions the New World Order counts on to do their bidding will no longer be listening. Soldiers will not be concerned about Court Martial and imprisonment for disobeying orders when the end of the world seems at hand. Nor will bribes work when money seems to have no value when the Earth is splitting open and moaning. The New World Order crowd will retreat into their bunkers, to snarl at each other in frustration. Then the date can be known, for certain.

Edit to Add:
Death Camps:
Quote:
"KZ Dachau was the first concentration camp established in Nazi Germany - the camp was opened on March 22, 1933. The camp's first inmates were primarily political prisoners, Social Democrats, Communists, trade unionists, habitual criminals, homosexuals, Jehovah's Witnesses, beggars, vagrants, hawkers.

In the late 1930's the Nazis killed thousands of handicapped Germans by lethal injection and poisonous gas. After the German invasion of the Soviet Union in June 1941, mobile killing units following in the wake of the German Army began shooting massive numbers of Jews and Gypsies in open fields and ravines on the outskirts of conquered cities and towns.

Eventually the Nazis created a more secluded and organized method of killing. Extermination centers were established in occupied Poland with special apparatus especially designed for mass murder. Giant death machines.
Six such death camps existed: Auschwitz-Birkenau, Belzec, Chelmno, Majdanek, Sobibor, and Treblinka. Large-scale murder by gas and body disposal through cremation were conducted systematically by the Nazis and Adolf Hitler's SS men ..

Victims were deported to these centers from Western Europe and from the ghettos in Eastern Europe which the Nazis had established. In addition, millions died in the ghettos and concentration camps as a result of forced labor, starvation, exposure, brutality, disease, and execution. "
(2)

Genocide by machete in Africa.
Quote:
At least 800,000 people are estimated to have been killed in the genocide at a rate - over just 100 days - that was far faster than the Holocaust of the Jews in World War Two. subsequent investigations, such as Melvern's book, show that in fact the killings were to a large extent planned in advance by a relatively small group of extremist ethnic Hutu politicians from northern Rwanda who obtained support from the outside world.

This reinforces suspicions among many that something could have been done to stop the worst of the killings, and that this group of politicians were susceptible to outside pressure.

Cabinet talks

One of the most revealing episodes from the transcript is where Jean Kambanda reveals that the genocide was openly discussed in cabinet meetings.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... strictions
(2)
http://www.deathcamps.info/
(3)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3572887.stm

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:42 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

March 28, 2012 Radio blog:

Perhaps this is why SNED wanted to attract attention to David on their post on 3/21/12

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:50 pm
GT Truther

FRACKING!

Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:03 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

I haven't seen anyone post about this guy so I thought I'd share. British Labour Party counsillor Simon Parkes talking about his lifelong involvement with ETs. His tall green mother, little helpers, MIBs, shapeshifter cats, shadow beings and memories from the garden of Eden.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:50 am
GT Truther

ONCE AND FUTURE ME

http://thechurchofufology.blogspot.com/

Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:28 pm
GT Truther

New Weapon of TPTB against You:
Psychic Attacks from Remote Viewers
(are YOU a Key Target?) (1)

Quote:
As you are aware, a few weeks ago my website and most of the dozen Mirror Sites were under a Denial of Service attack, which failed to bring any of them down. The Zetas intervened, diverting the attack at the source computers which were, in their words, at the alphabet agencies in the US government. Per the Zetas, Dick Cheney tried 245 times to have me killed and failed, all the while I unaware and typing away at my keyboard. Such is the Zeta protections. There is not much left to the establishment! What else can they do but muster forth psychic attacks.

In a prior ZetaTalk the Zetas described what the White Brotherhood is about - telepathic attacks against authors and others to influence their thinking.

http://www.zetatalk.com/awaken/a19.htm

The White Brotherhood is not from another world, but is a group of psychics supported by various governments of the world, covertly. They are assisted in this with information given to them by the governments they work for. They are even moved physically close to their target human, to maximize the potential for contact. They are given personal information about their target, so as to line their thinking up with what might be in the thoughts of that person. The message the White Brotherhood wishes to extend is that the aliens are not to be trusted. What is the goal of all this? It is to keep the world for humans, in the control of mankind, or more specifically in the control of the current establishment.

Quote:
SOZT
We have in the past explained the process of psychically attacking a person in a discussion on the White Brotherhood, who are a group of psychics targeting influential people such as authors. The techniques used are more commonly referred to as remote viewing. i.e. telepathy. Government agencies such as the CIA and KGB have long employed psychics with the talent to connect to others and snoop or deliver a message. The targets vary but are primarily authors, reporters, politicians, or those in the media in a position to influence public opinion. Influence is delivered subliminally. The target is unaware they are being targeted.

ZetaTalk has been targeted from the start, but Nancy has proven quite resistant to all efforts. Nancy has almost constant contact with ourselves which of course counteracts negative thinking being interjected by establishment remote viewers. But even if this were not the case her resolve and understanding of the issues is unshakable. Nancy has a humorous example of what life under the barrage of remote viewing can be like, as she was chatting with ourselves and asked a question, getting both a “yes” and a “no” simultaneously. We have for years been doing official ZetaTalk at the keyboard because the hand-brain connection blocks the influence from others.

How prevalent are these attacks and who might be a target? There are perhaps only a few HUNDRED individuals with the talent to connect brain-to-brain with others and deliver a message with enough impact that influence is possible. Picking up information is more common, and as we have stated 10% of the populace has some ability to communicate telepathically, 2% at will. Realizing that the girl across the room at a party may be receptive to your advances or that your boss is thinking about firing you are the types of telepathic exchanges that are common. Professional remote viewers raise this to another level. Snooping is one thing, but the professionals are used to cause a reporter to doubt his conclusions, or a politician to have thoughts of suicide.

In that the ZetaTalk message about the coming Pole Shift is a high priority threat to the establishment, Nancy and those who support her message have been targets. We are not talking about the casual reader or even the avid fan. We are talking about KEY individuals like the owner of the Pole Shift ning and his volunteer staff, or authors or bloggers who espouse the truth of what ZetaTalk has revealed. Given that there are only a few hundred psychics IN THE WORLD with the talent to make an impact, and given the number of targets needing to be influenced or repressed, perhaps only a dozen individuals associated with Nancy or the Pole Shift ning have been targeted.

How can you tell if YOU have been a target? First ask yourself if your sense of importance is putting you in this category, where your actual influence and contributions are insignificant in the scheme of things. Second, if you ARE a key player, examine your attitude and mood since becoming a key player. If you suddenly doubt everything you have observed with your own eyes, for instance, why would this be? If you suddenly find yourself distracted by worries, when nothing has changed in your life, why would this be? Be aware that remote viewers are merely people and telepathy is a TWO WAY CONVERSATION. Talk back, and tell them you do not want their opinions!

EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... -you-a-key

Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:44 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

midnight wrote:
I'm in a rambling mood, so I would like to comment on Uncle John's statement that our minds are not actually an expression of our own real mind.

In my wandering across the internet, I have occasionally encountered the idea that we are dwelling on a prison planet. The idea is that we are being farmed for our emotional energy, something Robert Monroe termed "loosh".

John Lash gives his version of gnosticism, saying the gnostic texts refer to ET entities that are the greys and the reptilians, and these two species are the archons of the gnostics.

They are parasites, so the story goes. They are 4D, and they await us on the astral plane after we die. The light is a snare to trick us into reincarnating once again, thus providing the parasites with more food.

Carlos Castaneda said they have given us their mind. Is this true?

Maybe Midnight the mind of the human ego is not the mind of the human soul?

Anyway, yes I've heard before what you asked about Carlos Castaneda. At some stage in human evolution we were given a Reptilian mind - it was somehow 'grafted' on to our brain cortex. I even remember from school days that part of our brain is called the "Reptilian Mind" (or something very similar).

Loosh is also something I've heard of, and that they await us on 4D. I've no idea whether this is true and am not in a hurry to try and find out! (by means of altered state of awareness or other routes).

Simon

Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:49 pm
GT Truther

epo3 wrote:
Uh Oh....!

Photos of the cropped bars: 1000g Gold bar cut showing inserted tungsten rods . . .

Tungsten-Filled 1 Kilo Gold Bar Found In The UK

wow, smoking gun evidence from a mainstream source. This is significant!

Simon

Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:51 pm
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.3 2012
This is quite long, I think that it will be of interest and hope its acceptable. Simon
------------------------------

Last month (March 2012) Rayelan twice interviewed ‘Cosmic Awareness' on her Rumourmilles Radio Network show. Being curious as to what CA would say, I downloaded and listened to the mp3's.

Some of what I heard shocked / surprised me far more than I had ever anticipated, as it gave a date for the arrival of Nibiru, talked about Enki / Elil, and much more. Fans of Nancy Leider's Zetatalk might feel that CA could be validating some of what the Zetans are saying.

That Nibiru will be bringing the Annunaki is a surprise to me, as in recent years I've read a few channelled messages which suggested that they had been killed off. Hmm, perhaps until events transpire in our physical realities it would be unwise to assume that anything is or will be so. Even Cosmic Awareness (CA) often suggests that people should do their own research and not blindly follow what it says.

Because I am now working during the day and living in ‘time starvation' mode it needed several evenings (after work) for me to find the time to sit down and make some notes (of what was said) for future reference.

My notes only partially cover what was said - for those who wish to download and listen themselves, the web link is below. Times, where quoted, are approximately where in the radio show I heard that topic being discussed. NB: the radio shows are about 2.5 hours each.

http://www.cosmicawareness.org/html/current_events.html

8th March 2012

Rayelan asks a question about solar flares and at that exact moment she is knocked off the air. All her communications (bar mobile / cell phone) go down - partly because her electricity supply failed.

This was seen as a synchronistic event, especially as many people hold the view that solar flares may well knock out our power supplies - or in other words, in a small way that event ensured that people's beliefs and expectations (for solar flares) was fulfilled. There is significance and a message in this - which includes that changing our beliefs could change our future reality. This is often pointed out by CA.

In everybody the heart includes a chamber where one can connect with the God head. (More on this topic later).

The Galactic Federation will be here to assist humanity. The peoples of the GF have already experienced ascension and know that they cannot 'rescue' and do ascension for us... they will guide, teach, explain, etc. Mostly they will be here for after ascension to help us move forward in the new conditions. Help us learn how to live in a community of enlightened beings.

Some humans have come from the other 11 planets which have humanoid life and incarnated into this planet and because of this and previous lives here have earned the right to oppose the Reptillian / Orion faction (whilst on this planet)- this being something which they would not be allowed to do had they come in space ships.

At present we are on planet AB - one of dualistic experience, light, dark and more, all mixed up together (with darkness having greater control) whilst separated (in conscious knowledge) from God. This is an experiment as requested from the Godhead.

We are now going to unitary experience with planets A and B. plus there will be a new duality experiment, but much more blended where dark is not so powerful - for those who want physicality but with only some aspects of spirituality, religion, etc.

Planet A and B separation will be on a vibration level and not physical. Mother Earth will increase vibrations in her planetary body, which some will experience as geophysical upheavals. People in alignment with higher awareness can pass through events unscathed whilst others will experience physical events - in their lives and or that of loved ones. Some will also choose to end their physical lives (ie: ‘die' / return to spirit) because they are not ready to ascend and want to avoid planet B.

There was a caller who sees the crystalline etheric gridwork beyond the trappings of physicality, can see elemental beings, possibly even angelic realm. She said that spider like things come into her room to form a screen which hangs in the middle of the room and gives information. Plus she hears tones.

After the coming shift technologies will start being used to remove pollution. Some will be extra terrestial and others suppressed Tesla technology.

A caller asked about the Bosnian Pyramids and energies coming out of them.

CA said that this info wont make the msm as its too revealing and dangerous for TPTB to release.

CA said that in reality many pyramids are being activated (esp by ET's / Galactic Federation) as they will help Earth in its ascension. Giza, Mayan in Sth American jungle (some still not yet discovered by us), undersea pyramids, and more etc... Reports of beams of light from the Gizan pyramids were also mentioned - the Bosnian pyramids are not the only example of this. These pyramids act as stargates and will help with First Contact, which will be 'soon'.

Rayelan asks about a high level government meeting in 1990 which she attended (as the wife of an official delegate) at a military air base and one topic which arose was about the resettlement of 12 million 'non-humans' from Bosnia during the Yugoslav civil war. CA said that they were of the Orion Reptilian faction and not Galactic Federation. At that time there was a hidden battle for control of the area and the Bosnian pyramid stargates and many extra ET's were brought in to bolster their side. Since then the GF gained control.

2 hrs 8 mins CA says that TV progs such as Stargate are accurate portrayal of what is really going on. Some of the info was suppressed to keep people asleep in ignorance, but also because the energies of the Divine had chosen not to bring this info to the mass consciousness.

--------------------------------------------

23rd March 2012

This show has what could be seen as a greater quantity of eye-popping information. If short in time listen between 37 minutes and 2 hours 10 minutes.

CA says that a recent quake near Alice Springs was an underground explosion designed to destroy subterranean railway tubes to stop people using them to access the Pine Gap dumb. (My musing... plus other dumbs in that area???)

CA says that a huge Cascadian earthquake is likely, also affecting the San Andreas, but it will not be 'the big one'. The really big quake (more major consequence) will be in the New Madrid region, although all quakes will occur depending on people's need to experience such upheavals within their timelines. Even if people experience earthquakes their beliefs can give them the power to sidestep the worst realities.

RE: Planet X (Nibiru) and resultant catastrophe, CA says not to focus on such events as they are then drawn to your reality. That said, many people are seeking to experience such events as part of their life plan, (44mins) and with this in mind CA says that Nibiru is scheduled to arrive around 15th September (I assume 2012), and its close proximity *might* incite major geological events. CA also adds that this might be in accordance with the Divine plan to help Mother Earth shift etc. A pole shift is possible, if it happens it will be one of the last things which helps allow the energetic body of Mother Earth to separate from the physical body. But then those who go to Planet A will find themselves in a reality where the events which affect the physical shell that they left behind do not affect them.

Nibiru is coming with the Annanuki who want to reclaim the Earth.

Comments about the Rapture (and rupture) not transcribed here.

For many experiencing these events will fulfill their life plan and therefore they will return to spirit at this time.

54 mins: Enki & Enlil. Brothers who have different mothers... Despite being younger Enlil replaced his father as leader... Enki is also known as Toaf (spelling???) and St Germain. Enki created us humans (as serpent slaves) and introduced changes to our DNA which effectively made us sentient, more autonomous, and allowed us to develop our own spiritual nature so that a soul could enter into us. It always was the Divine plan to create sentient humans, so in a way Enki fulfilled this.

There was conflict between the two brothers. Ancient accounts of space warfare / battles were the armies of the two brothers fighting. In many ways these battles are still underway, as the Anunnaki are also the Orions and their servants (the Reptilians) and they are still fighting the Galactic Federation and those humans who have risen to higher places of conscious awareness and know about the past and are seeking to battle against the Orion Reptilian faction and TPTB. CA says that this is a short version - for more info read Sitchin's books or watch Ancient Aliens on the TV.

Nibiru was created in the Orion system. Sirians helped Enki splice DNA to make us, and they also gave us some of their genetic memories. Star Wars and the burnt out hollow planets come from these memories - and relate to real events from aeons ago.

There is more.. listen to hear.

Sirians believed Earth was for them so that those living in the burnt out star of their tri-star system could complete their lives on a material planet in these bodies, and this helps explain the conflict of interests between them and the Anunnaki Orion / Reptilian faction and the Galactic Federation, which comprises of the 11 planets that hosts human / humanoid life (with Earth being a 12th planet that is seen as a 'child' planet).

Some people here on Earth are actually from the 11 planets and by incarnating here they gained the right to intervene against the Orions... CA suggests that many listening to the radio broadcast fitted this category!

Enlil resides on Nibiru and is returning to stake his claim to being the ultimate owner and leader of this planet. Enki is here on Earth and preparing for Enlil's arrival. Some of the spaceships around here are Enki's, others are of the Galactic Federation.

Nibiru can be steered and one way to 'enforce' Enlil's claim will be by threatening to steer closer to Earth and cause greater geophysical upheaval - even a pole shift (although CA did not say of what type - polar? magnetic? or??).

Enlil / St Germain has been busy creating alternative financial systems and is expected to make an appearance within the next few months, although he may use a different name. CA declined to reveal the name he currently uses.

CA added that these events all affect the physical and to be too focussed on them may mean that a person stays in a physical reality and misses out in the spiritual ascension events.

CA continued by saying that since all humans are reflections of the Godhead they have (at this time) a right to play whatever games of consciousness they choose, and this includes focussing on spiritual levels, physical levels (including a grand game of intergalactic adventure) or even remaining 'asleep'. The possibilities are endless.

---------------

The next question was about there being many people who feel that what they have been doing for many years is over (such as trying to awaken others / shining the light in dark places) and its time to start something else - such putting their full attention on creating their own new realities.

(most of this topic not transcribed)

CA says that its more than 'time'. The experiment whereby the dark have the edge over the light is over. For aeons lightworkers / those of higher spiritual energy have been visible to the darkest people and were directly targeted to keep them down.

But now it is time to create inside oneself one's own world of light, which includes seeking and converting to light the darkness inside oneself (because as beings of a dualistic nature we all have some dark within us). In doing this like minded people will come together and be able to co-create a new spiritually aligned world which is a reflection of the light within themselves. This will help birth the new planet A.

Another question to CA related to creating one's own reality - it was by a lady who has been able to project (visualise and energise) such a powerful positive thoughtform that having become aware of a possible earthquake she had been able to change her future timeline in a way which meant that this did not happen. She thought that because the quake did not happen her warnings to her friends and family had been in vain and she had ended up looking stupid / like someone who cries ‘wolf'.

However CA congratulated her, suggesting that she had indeed 'woken up' and been very successful. CA added that this ability to create one's future life conditions is a real human ability which the elite very much fear and partly explains why they are so enthusiastically trying to keep people asleep / in states of fear, etc.

Whilst on the phone, there was a small quake which both CA and Rayelan suggested was a synchronistic event validating the significance of the discussion at that moment.

---------------

2hrs, 8 mins Nibiru coming from far side of sun, having been around its back and now sling-shotting out to the outer regions. Can be seen to the right of the sun (a small dot) but not easily visible. CA stresses that anyone trying to see it must be careful not to damage their eyesight.

---------------

2 hrs 15 mins
To a lady suffering from severe and relentless targeting (of the most vicious nature) from the dark cabal & its minions CA advised her to take her focus away from them and start to make use of her innate powers. This act of self-defence could be aided by making a new connection with the divine light within, and by means of a meditation on the light within her.

CA asked her to visualise approaching her heart chakra and the door which has a golden key in it, using that key to enter the inner sanctum of her own being which leads her to the chamber of God which is to be found in the centre of the heart chakra, to sit upon the golden throne within that chamber and experience & identify herself with the spark / light of God within that chamber and to use strong affirmations such as "I am the light, the light I am" & "I am God's light, God's light I am" & "I am God's love, God's love I am". CA also suggested that she could also add other meditations / phrases, such as ones which affirm her as a strong warrior shielded and empowered by God's light, and that those who attack her do so at their own peril, because to go into the light means that they must become the light.

CA also said that she should also extend this light around her as a zone of protection and that she should feel this light of the divine encircling her.

When complete CA said to see herself leaving that chamber, locking the door as she does, and that this meditation could be done daily, even several times daily, as desired.

These notes do not include everything that CA suggested.

btw, CA suggested that the dark side possibly saw her light as a threat to them and could be trying to crush her and destroy the light that she is, and that she was not doing enough to defend herself.

The final question before CA left asked whether God came in flesh to the earth. CA confirmed that this is so, and can indeed be found in flesh at this time, in 7 billion individuals!

This was not the answer which was expected, but CA wanted to make it quite clear that all individuals have always contained the divine spark - and not just one individual.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:59 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next