It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 11:51 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.3 2012 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.3 2012
A quick OT note to wish each of you a happy Passover/Easter!

It is absolutely a Chamber of Commerce day here in my part of Southeast Texas. It is 81 degrees F with very low humidity.

The roses are blooming, the mockingbirds are singing, and life is good today. :mrgreen:

Have a blessed weekend all! :heart

Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:01 pm

And what a fine weekend it is indeed.

We are having yummy sunny days - mild winds and cool temperatures. A real feast of a weekend!

A tranquil and peaceful Easter weekend to ya all....

:heart

Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:26 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sigh. Another overcast day in Seattle. We get 50 clear days, 50 days partially clear, and over 250 totally overcast days a year. I think Seattle coined the term "sunbreak". At least we can't see the chemtrails.

I live in the grey:

Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:55 am
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.3 2012
Hmm

Patrick Geryl and the possibility of a large solar event in December of this year.

http://www.howtosurvive2012.com/

This includes something called 'crustal displacement' where the surface land relocates elsewhere in relation to the mantle below. If it happens this would make the stars seem to be falling from heaven, as described in some religious texts.

Simon :popcorn :popcorn

Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:30 am
GT Truther

Hello Simon
I was checking up on George Ure yesterday http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm and Patrick Geryl was mentioned with astronomical 'facts' yet again. Another 'killshot'! OK - we'll have naff weather and upheavals for awhile (if only they'd switch off their damn weather-fiddling machines globally, and ground their poisonous chemtrail flights - we might be able to see the wood from the trees).
His surmisings need to be corroborated. Yes - there are planetary and off-earthly alignments which cause havoc down here - so we prepare, we protect our 'grid' if it's so definite! We should promote this 'health and safety' issue with all of our local governing bodies to ensure continuity. They must be aware of it! I'm sure they are aware..... ;-)

Meanwhile - we've had plenty of warnings, advice on how to protect our equipment, store food. water, brew our own colloidal silver et al is everywhere online. I refuse to be cajoled into total panic. Here's another wee 'hit' on the horizon:
http://www.sidc.be/products/presto/

PRESTO ALERT

Fast warning for important solar events with implications for the space environment.
Source SIDC (RWC-Belgium)
Frequency ASAP, when needed
Format Plain text
Mail header PRESTO ALERT
SIDC code presto
Latest issue

:Issued: 2012 Apr 06 0823 UTC
:Product: documentation at http://www.sidc.be/products/presto
#--------------------------------------------------------------------#
# FAST WARNING 'PRESTO' MESSAGE from the SIDC (RWC-Belgium) #
#--------------------------------------------------------------------#
At 21:36 yesterday evening, CACTus detected a halo CME in SOHO/LASCO
data with an estimated speed of 613 km/s. This eruption was associated
with a C1.5 flare, peaking at 21:10, in NOAA AR 11450 and a type II
radio burst with a shock speed of 360 km/s. The CME is directed mostly
north-westward, but it is possible the Earth receives a glancing blow
late on April 8th.

on't positive side (hopefully) Avid :heart

Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:14 am
GT Truther

Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:51 pm
GT Truther

barbarian wrote:
Thanks Avid, for that our new weather girl, lol. She is very good, I agree a compliment. I should have said that I am sorry you got banned. Fear is usually the reason for something like that. Fear you might effect a fan base, perhaps. I am glad we won't have to worry about losing you around here.

I found out something I didn't know when I posted about Passover, well Easter too, is during this time, these two holidays are the most holy days for Christians and Judaism and those who are not affiliated with either but keep the Word. So of course, the adversary would also have his "holy" days during the same times. This month culminating in the most , I will call it, un-holy day on the 30th of this month.( its about the equinoxes and some calculations) Lucifarian and satanists require sacrificing during this time, blood sacrifices. I fear that Texas the other day didn't produce any bloodletting. So if the weather wars are a part of that, it will have to continue until the requirements are met.

here's another site on the weather wars:
http://rezn8d.net/2012/03/29/dutchsinse ... -facepalm/
http://rezn8d.net/2012/03/27/haarp-reso ... -the-moon/
http://rezn8d.net/2012/01/31/haarp-the- ... gle-earth/

Stay safe Ya'll

Thanks Barbarian :scared
The links from rezn8d have caused an absolute furore with Dutchsinse - the first one was full of untruths. I did note that Dutchsinse thanked Debi for the Mexican poster at the time he posted it! If only they could all put their egos behind them and work together! Although rezn8d has give some free radar software out for adding to Google Earth, (an excellent resource), I found all his insults to others squirmingly offensive. Is there any need for this ridiculous behaviour?

Groan......
Avid

Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:24 am
Site Admin

avid wrote:
I found all his insults to others squirmingly offensive. Is there any need for this ridiculous behaviour?

Groan......
Avid

It seems to be the sign of the times Avid and the new norm to some Avid, sad isn't it :roll

Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:06 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Mountain - that is the BEST thing I've seen in a long time! Bravo!!! :clap :heart

Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:13 am
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
It seems to be the sign of the times Avid and the new norm to some Avid, sad isn't it :roll

It does and Is the sign of the times :crazy

I had the weirdest dream I was talking with a guy with circular shaped gold rimmed spectacles on and he said in an thick British accent "Are you ready for the dimensional shift?" then I said "what" and he said "The fourth dimensional shift." :huh

Look what I found on optus tv

Alien Invasion?

So my question is:: What the U.S. got up it's sleeve?

Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:39 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
L2L wrote:

It does and Is the sign of the times :crazy

I had the weirdest dream I was talking with a guy with circular shaped gold rimmed spectacles on and he said in an thick British accent "Are you ready for the dimensional shift?" then I said "what" and he said "The fourth dimensional shift." :huh

Look what I found on optus tv

Alien Invasion?

So my question is:: What the U.S. got up it's sleeve?
Nothing at the moment, as Alien Invasion linkage not available to me here...?

We've all come across it in our dreams - the 5thD 'floor' is unavailable at the moment - the sign says "This Otis regrets it's unable to lift today..." ;)
Avid :heart

Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:22 pm
Site Admin

avid wrote:
Nothing at the moment, as Alien Invasion linkage not available to me here...?

Avid :heart

Link is not available in Canada either????

Sorry update the page is available but NOT the video, strange?

Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:31 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Mine says "video not available in your location." :huh

Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:49 pm
GT Truther

I can't get the vid either,but its due to the player not avaialble in my area. hmmmm??
I didn't notice the ego, avid, till you pointed it out.
I guess I just have filters on my reading, I skip all the negative ego driven drivell and scoop up the good information. Ego to my thinking is a spirit of competitivenesss that lives between people, and I just don't deal with them at all. I avoid them, but if i blocked every source they inhabiited, I wouldn't get any information. Think about all the past incedences of ego driven battles you have watched. Whats the usual outcome? The two part ways and whatever project that was underway dissolves. the end. I try to not let that spirit get the ending it desires. Filter out the yuck and keep the good stuff and let the spirit sit in its puddle of filth, but keep on with the projects. Truth has a way of shining through that yuck!

Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:22 pm
GT Truther

:dam IT! I knew this would happen but I can't retrieve the video because it's in a format video downloaders can't process F :censor :rant :headbang :headbang :headbang here is the link::

http://www.optuszoo.com.au/tvandvideo/videos/?start=176193&category=video-lifestyle&movideo_m=176193

try pasting the link into your web browser address bar

I guess it's just not gonna load for you guys

It says

Alien invasion
April 08, 2012

What would we do if earth was invaded by aliens?

Can anyone view it now?

Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:32 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Sorry freak now we need a login and password :dunno

Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:52 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

:roll Stanton T. Friedman Is this the best they have!

Gimme a break :rant

Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:54 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Sorry freak now we need a login and password :dunno

Aww.. FFS they make it hard don't they the SOB.. See what I mean about Internet providers over here! :headbang :rant this makes me furious.

Alien invasion

What would we do if aliens invaded earth? We're joined by Professor Paul Springer from the U.S. Air Command and Staff College, who has advised the U.S. government on what to do in the event of an attack.

The show 'Alien Invasion' airs tonight on the National Georaphic Channel a 8:30pm - for all the details, visit http://www.natgeotv.com.

HERE IT IS HERE IS THE VIDEO!!!!!

Alien Invasion!!

Tell me what you think (Finally MSM takes aliens seriously!)

Get ready for the blue beam alien invasion everybody!

Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:04 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Thank you Fr33kshow for determination in the face of the internet crazieness. I watched it and its the same thing said for ages about ufo's; Reagan the most famous one quoted. Our enemy to bring us all united against the deadly foe! They have been serving that tripe up to us so long. I noticed that the History Channels and Nat Geo are almost constantly on the ufo, spirits and ghosts or occult and Mayan trend with their shows in the last few months. I am not sure whether this will make the panic less or more when the time actually comes. I suppose I am jaded toward MSM and if they are showing me any real truth now, I suspect it is for no good reasons.

I wanted to share this blog with you all, I think some may have seen them, but I am sure many of you can relate to much of what this man talks about. This particular blog is about the information on quakes we have all been looking at.

http://www.zengardner.com/next-megaquak ... weak-spot/

Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:56 pm
GT Truther

barbarian wrote:
Thank you Fr33kshow for determination in the face of the internet crazieness. I watched it and its the same thing said for ages about ufo's; Reagan the most famous one quoted. Our enemy to bring us all united against the deadly foe! They have been serving that tripe up to us so long. I noticed that the History Channels and Nat Geo are almost constantly on the ufo, spirits and ghosts or occult and Mayan trend with their shows in the last few months. I am not sure whether this will make the panic less or more when the time actually comes. I suppose I am jaded toward MSM and if they are showing me any real truth now, I suspect it is for no good reasons.

I wanted to share this blog with you all, I think some may have seen them, but I am sure many of you can relate to much of what this man talks about. This particular blog is about the information on quakes we have all been looking at.

http://www.zengardner.com/next-megaquak ... weak-spot/

That's just the Icing on the cake barb.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:00 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

The Documentary is available here: http://www.1channel.ch/watch-2723315-Na ... n-Invasion

However, only half of it will play. In order to get it to play all the way through you have to use Firefox, and get a plugin: NoScripts" then, make an exception for the site you select.

I found this site and the directions for how to do this, and I quit downloading movies. Now I just watch them, whenever I want.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:24 am

Hey guys - hope I am not wrong, but I think it is L2L's Birthday today!

So wishing you the best of the day and that you receive many more L!! Trust you will at least get some quality time with the family today.

:mrgreen:

Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:26 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Happy Birthday, oh esteemed one! :crylaugh

Many happy returns of the day! :smileydrink

Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:32 am
GT Truther

Happy Birthday, L!!! Thanks for everything you do!

Enjoy your day... Happiness and peace be with you!

Regards,
fulcanelli

Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:19 am
GT Truther

My goodness YES indeed. Happy BIRTHDAY 'L Esteemo'. Even if it isn't your Birthday exactly today by golly, Happy Birthday!!!! :elephant :banana :brockoli

And many joyous returns!

Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:42 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next