It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:26 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.3 2012 
Truth Seeker

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.3 2012
Phatman wrote:
=== This is for Thessa / Where are we going / why ? ===

Edited for space

:candle :candle :candle

Phatman,

I used to post on forums (ages ago!) about matters that pointed to the answers to those questions. Later I learned I was not supposed to. I also learned that knowledge I was trying to make known was already being conveyed on an unconscious level to the minds of all (at a level not subject to manipulation). So, on one hand, those posts were irrelevant to the outcome of what will transpire regarding humans and their role in the big schema of things, and on the other hand they could be detrimental to that same outcome.

An example of this last case is that those ideas are completely outside any known frame of reference of human knowledge. For that reason (although it’s not the only one) it is not possible to have a correct and true understanding unless those reading my posts would take some time to apprehend the basics concepts and meanings subjacent to those ideas. Most did not and I even know why. They would interpret the words and phrases based on their own thoughts and concepts from several and, most of the time, conflicting sources and would unwillingly and unsuspectingly misinterpret what they were reading. I took some time to realize that and the fact that instead of trying to clarify concepts, meanings and events I was contributing to more misunderstandings and confusion and I couldn’t proceed with that route.

I’m telling you this so you can understand why I can’t and I’m not going to give you a straight answer but at the same time I’m trying to pinpoint some clues you may follow if you so choose. I know it looks so little comparing to what you already offered through your posts but been there done that and true spiritual matters are so out there that’s utterly complicated. The manipulation is so deeply ingrain, genetically even, that the simple mention of a name is enough to cause rejection.

Anyway, I have a pretty good idea of the why but the where we are going to is up to countless choices that will be made. The end result is known: total and complete end of all negativity everywhere (and I mean every corner of Creation), everywhen and forever. We have no idea, we are not even equipped to envision what that means. This genetically manipulated temporary physical body prevents us from even grasping that notion. It is also for our protection. It would be unberable to stay on this planet after experiencing such a condition. The when and how is only known to Him/Her. You’ll find your answers, while still on this planet, if that was your choice before incarnating on this planet. In that case, you will be given plenty of opportunities to find them. Yes, we all came from other places/planets. No, there is no such thing as reincarnation on this planet. One time is enough! Yes, we’ll keep living forever at other places/planets. Everyone does. :)

Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:36 pm
GT Truther

Some recent opinions have been expressed as to whether reincarnation is a real phenomenon or not.

My opinion is that it is a real phenomenon. But I won't go into why I think this is true.

A more important question is whether reincarnation, (if it is a real phenomenon), is a beneficial process.

Some sources suggest it is a difficult, but eventually necessary path to spiritual growth. But there are other sources that suggest it is a key part of the trap in which we are all ensnared.

The answer to the question of whether reincarnation is beneficial or not is very important in my opinion, that is unless you reject the idea that we are involved in a long term cycle of reincarnation.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:55 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

I Can't believe this!

Lifesize 'Grey' Alien models

BUTT NAKED AGAIN? :roflmao

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:46 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Funny Firecracker prank!

He Told her to stop messing with his gun!

LMFAOPMP

Thanks for that!

Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:18 am
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Lynnwood wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:

Watch your saved videos whenever you want, even if you’re offline.

No Linux version right now. Bummer. Although it might run in Wine.

Running Firefox 13 with "BYTubeD" plugin under Unbutu (Linux ubuntu 3.2.0-27-generic )

THANKS FOR THIS TIP!

Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:21 am
GT Truther

=== JAMES MADISON - QUOTE - WAR ===

In no part of the constitution is more wisdom to be found, than in the clause which confides the question of war or peace to the legislature, and not to the executive department. Beside the objection to such a mixture to heterogeneous powers, the trust and the temptation would be too great for any one man; not such as nature may offer as the prodigy of many centuries, but such as may be expected in the ordinary successions of magistracy. War is in fact the true nurse of executive aggrandizement. In war, a physical force is to be created; and it is the executive will, which is to direct it. In war, the public treasures are to be unlocked; and it is the executive hand which is to dispense them. In war, the honors and emoluments of office are to be multiplied; and it is the executive patronage under which they are to be enjoyed. It is in war, finally, that laurels are to be gathered, and it is the executive brow they are to encircle. The strongest passions and most dangerous weaknesses of the human breast; ambition, avarice, vanity, the honorable or venial love of fame, are all in conspiracy against the desire and duty of peace.
http://files.libertyfund.org/pll/quotes/136.html

--

Today we are subject to a silent war. One which is aimed not at the physical but at the metal and spiritual. HOMELAND SECURITY has aimed it sights on the unsuspected majority and use a sophisticated web of satellites which monitors and tracks every single human being within the border of the US.

Sun Tzu once wrote, To win 100 out of 100 battles is not the true acme of skill. The true acme of skill is to win the war without the battle. My point here is that this silent war is aimed squarely at your perception.

--
“Naturally the common people don’t want war. But after all, it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it’s always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and for exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country.”
http://answers.google.com/answers/threa ... 35519.html
--

So Hermann Goering gave us great insight as to the private agenda of Homeland Security and the Intelligence community at large. The Intel Community acts autonomously going after threats "THEY DECIDE ARE A THREAT". Where is the oversight ? Who exactly oversees the most secret organizations of the world ? Who can possible know everything there is to know because of the Unacknowledged Special Access Only (USAP) projects and the directions of "AN ELITE GROUP WHICH GUIDES ITS DIRECTION OUTSIDE THE PURVIEW OF THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT AND CONGRESS" ?

My point is the intelligence machine is aimed directly at manipulating world opinion and perception. This program is called MINDWAR. They have created this program to "TAKE AWAY YOUR POWER AND TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN DO NOTHING TO STOP THEM. Anyone who stands opposed to their agendas regarding the things near and dear are summarily dealt with at various levels. In my case they drug me and poison me. If I come forward they make it look as if I am the threat not them. Swollen and painful kidney's, Liver, Heart and Brain Stem is something I have had to live with for 6 years.

But they are weak and we are strong. Those who believe in peace and freedom are growing. The people inside the NSA and CIA realize that this (quiet) war which is aimed at the minds of the public also affect their loved ones. There is in fact a growing division between those who are engaged in war in the Intelligence Community and those who know that one day they are going to have to make a decision in regards to what happens to their families when they move them to FEMA reeducation camps and relocate them. NSA families are not exempt from these actions which tells us that the "FEW ELITE" RISK EVERYTHING with the loyalties of those who were supposed to be engaged in benevolent monitoring of the US and the world. We see that the NSA covert activities against American's whose operatives work outside the laws of the land are waking up to the fact that this illegal war on US Citizen's is getting out of control. In fact... These people who target individuals have become what they claim / say they hate. They have become the terrorists who inflict terror on targeted individuals. They have become the lawless who believe they have the right to inflict and exact any measure they measure against citizens. This is why good people who love peace and freedom have created huge divisions withing Homeland Security.

So they scream THREAT LEVEL... THREAT LEVEL... AND THEN USE THIS FEAR TO FORCE YOU TO GIVE UP YOUR PERSONAL SECURITY. You rely upon this criminal organization to provide you with security when they can't even secure out Southern Borders ? They can't secure a wet paper bag. But what they can do is take your security you provide for yourselves and replace it with the illusion of their security. Today the greatest threat to personal security is the attacks on gun rights. I hope never to use my gun to stop someone who intends to do harm to me or my family but if someone kicks down my door I will do what I must to ensure the safety, freedom and property.

TSA checkpoints have been set up in several places in the US. The TSA was and is an implementation of Fascism. By the stroke of a pen George Bush forced the citizen's of the US to be subject to search and seizure. Old women and children are groped by a group of people who have a large group of sex offenders in their midst. The TSA is part of their WAR EFFORT to take away your power to say "NO" to unlawful search and seizure and make you live in fear of the government. This is a clear example of them demonstrating that the Legislative Branch is loosing its power and Fascism is.. EXACTING A PRIVATE WAR WITH PRIVATE JUSTICE on the public at large.

George Bush (Alister Crowley's Grandson) said.. their is a war on Terror.. I thought about this.. MOST RIDICULOUS OF STATEMENTS.. He did not say WAR ON TERRORISM... He said Terror. You and I both know that Terror is a state of mind. If in fact he said what he meant to say, then the WAR ON TERROR is a WAR ON YOUR STATE OF MIND... Do you feel safe from your government ? I surely don't. This war on terror or war on our minds is the war they say they are waging but.. but... it is in fact the WAR THE NSA IS WAGING AGAINST THE UNSUSPECTING PUBLIC AT LARGE. They want you to follow and not rebel when they call out Martial Law and say "EVERY THING YOU OWN IS OURS TO TAKE". I have provided this information and the Presidential Executive Orders make this unquestionable. The preparation and calling up people for FEMA camps for a test. THESE PEOPLE ARE PLANNING THE..... === UNTHINKABLE ===....

I have used NAZISM TO DESCRIBE these people but more than this they are the waking DEAD. If they don't stand for FREEDOM AND PEACE they stand for DEATH AND CHAOS. Freedom does not mean that they have the right to monitor and track you from birth to death. The only reason... THE ONLY REASON... WHY YOU GAIN INTELLIGENCE ON EVERY PERSON IS TO DO AS SUN TZU WROTE.. TO WIN THE BATTLE WITHOUT A FIGHT. This is a coup de gras on freedom and liberty...

We live in more tolerant times, tolerant of evil and terror. The new evil, the new terrorists are those who wish to put their NAZI JACK BOOTS ON OUR NECKS silently and without a fight.. This is WAR.. James Madison didn't say the NSA had the power to ENACT WAR... ON THE FINAL BATTLE GROUND... YOUR MIND...

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:30 am
GT Truther

So I can follow the guidelines I agreed to, here are some of my thoughts about re- incarnation:

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3980

and interestingly yesterday an article was written about all forms of religious reincarnation by a man kind of fell into my news search, so I think I will include the link for better understanding for us all. It seems to be written for us here with all our own minds, ideas and thoughts expressed, IMHO.

http://www.newswithviews.com/McGuire/paul134.htm

MASS AWAKENING: THE NEW GOLDEN AGE?

By Paul McGuire
July 16, 2012
NewsWithViews.com

Many people believe that we are the verge of a mass awakening of global consciousness that will usher in a New Global Golden Age for mankind. The converging prophecies of the Mayan Calendar, Bible prophecy, Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce and many others point to future time of Utopia for mankind. Although, these sources have strong disagreements, as to the nature and timing of these events, there are many signs that something big is about to happen. Movies like “Thrive,” and the documentary movie, “Convergence,” by David Wilcock; all talk about the coming spiritual evolution of the human race.

The world is in one of the greatest periods of crisis in the history of mankind and people are looking for hope and answers. On many levels, science has merged with religious teachings that explore consciousness, meditation and new theories on the origins of man. As a consequence many people are turning to new fields in science along with contemporary and ancient religious traditions for answers.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:31 am
GT Truther

=== NSA Director Gen. Kieth Alexander Calls the Shots ===

When the director of the NSA TELLS CONGRESS THEY DON'T INTERCEPT ALL DATA TRAFFIC WAS HE LYING ? YES AND NO.. Like Bill Clinton bantering over the word "IS". Clinton claimed he did not have sex with Lewinsky because he was the one receiving it not performing it. In like manner General Alexander DECEIVED CONGRESS SAYING THAT DON'T INTERCEPT. They collect this information and store it. They also use very powerful computers to assess information which generates a NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT. Then they open / use / collate / assess such information so in fact Gen Alexander did LIE AFTER ALL. But.. because the LIE FALLS UNDER THE VEIL OF NATIONAL SECURITY.. he can lie his ass off because it is a need to know issue.

So what happens when Gen Alexander decides the president doesn't need to know ? He becomes the most powerful man in the world as he is able to manipulate the outcome of situations without oversight ! This is FASCISM...

Lying to the President LEGALLY..
Lying to the Congress LEGALLY..
AND...
Lying to the Citizen's of the United States... LEGALLY ?

LEGALLY ?

The NSA is now building the most advanced data collection center in the United States. It will utilize the fastest networks in the world employing Ultraviolet Fiber Optics, Quantum Computers (which supposedly don't exist) and communication systems which employ faster than light communications to there satellite web which is over the Northern Hemisphere. This new security system will monitor threats autonomously with advance cloaked drones and mirco drones to spy on individuals they target.

Who are the hunted... ? They are those who the NSA DETERMINES AS THREATS. Are the threats to the NSA a threat to National Security ? Not necessarily. The NSA is in big business and the corporations who they hire will do anything to keep their business. As I have said before these businesses are COMPLETELY TAX FREE BECAUSE OF NATIONAL SECURITY ????? They are owned by the most powerful ELITE of the world whose interests are to grow their businesses. The NSA is in fact steered by outside corporate interests which enjoy completely tax free status and who TELL THE NSA who is their target so the NSA can exact PRIVATE JUSTICE under the veil of National Security. Many of these PRIVATE CORPORATIONS get issued special national security declarations which protects them from any all inquiry. This is important as they are involved with all aspects of Deep Underground Military Bases.

These private corporations get US Tax Dollars to make for profit advanced technologies for use by the corporations and the NSA. It is a symbiotic relationship which any normal person would say is against the law ! Private Corporations involved in creating agenda for the US ? and for the NWO ? and.. and.. and.. This military industrial complex is what Eisenhower warned us about some 54 years ago. But it is much worse than you think.

I was able to demonstrate how both the NSA and the UN are Luciferian at the very top... There are no governments anymore. Their is only the illusion of governments. Their are only "haves and have nots". So many will sell their soul to the devil for a slice of the action..

What action ? These private USAP corporations deal / trade for technology with ET's and ED's. Their agenda is not in the parameters of NATIONAL SECURITY. Their agenda is their own and outside the National Interests. How can this not be a conflict of interests ?

:why

:sarcasism :sarcasism :sarcasism

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:54 am
GT Truther

=== Einstein's Gravitation Forces Hoax Exposed ===

http://thelivingmoon.com/47john_lear/08 ... _Rev_7.htm

Gravitational Force of the Sun
Pari Spolter
Copyright © 1993 by Pari Spolter
ISBN 0-9638107-5-8
Library of Congress Catalog Card Number: 93-85943
(rev.5)

Using extensive recent data, GRAVITATIONAL FORCE OF THE SUN presents the correct interpretation of Kepler’s third law.

Pari Spolter has successfully attacked and destroyed Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation along with the gravitational constant and thrown Einstein and his pseudoscientific hypothetical equations on the junk heap of philosophical fraud.

What Pari has discovered is that her equation for the gravitational force of the sun Fs = a.A is identical to the 390-year-old Kepler’s Third Law, which is r3/t2or "The square of the orbital periods of planets is directly proportional to the cubes of the semi-major axis of the orbits."

What Pari has done is to formulate the equation of the least squares line of regression of the mean orbital velocity of each planet around the sun versus the mean distance of that planet to the sun which she states as Fs = a.A, or 'the gravitation force of the sun is equal to the acceleration times the area' of each planet. And the gravitational force of the sun turns out to be 4.16449 ± 0.00032 x 1020 m s-2 m2.

She proves her equation by taking the 'acceleration' or the square of the mean orbital velocity of each planet and multiplying it by the mean distance (semimajor axis of revolution) of that planet. And the result is always the same: 4.1645 x 1020 m s-2 m2; the gravitational force of the sun.

She further proves her equation by calculating Fs = a.A from the orbit of each artificial satellite orbiting the sun including the Luna 1, Pioneer 5, 6, and 7, Ranger 5, Mariner 2, 5, 6, and 7 and Mars 4. And the result is always the same: 4.16 x 1020 m s-2 m2; the gravitational force of the sun.

What Pari does then is to compute the gravitational force of the sun using Newton’s force laws (either the Second Law or the Universal Law) with the mass of each planet given in the tables of the astronomical books.

The gravitation force of the sun, calculated from Newton's equations, F = ma or F = GMm/r^2,is not constant and varies from 4.16 x 1023 kg m s-2 for Jupiter to 5.69 x 1016 kg m s-2 for Pluto; and 16.76 kg m s-2 for Mars 4 to 0.33 kg m s-2 for Pioneer 7.

Thus, if we accept Newton’s force laws, we have to assume that the sun doles out a specific amount of its attractive force depending on the particular body that orbits it.

Pari states in 'Gravitational Force of the Sun' (pg. 138) "...convincing experiments (pg. 138-143), with increasing degree of precision, have shown that the gravitational force is independent of the mass or nature of the attracted body."

Pari supports her proof for the constant gravitational force of the sun and her proof that there is no basis for Newton's assumption that the gravitational force is due to and is proportional to the quantity or density of matter by addressing a number of issues of which the following are only a part, in "Gravitational Force of the Sun":

Missing mass
Titius-Bode Distance Law
Direction of Movement, Radius of inversion
Eccentricity
Inertia

As to the 'missing mass' problem Pari states, (pg. 112) "...there is no basis for Newton's assumption that the gravitational force is due to and is proportional to the quantity or density of matter" and cites numerous passages throughout Principia where Newton equates the magnitude of the gravitational force with the quantity or density of matter.

In addressing the Titius-Bode 'Distance Law, Pari plots the mean distance of the planets from the sun, r, versus the sequential numbers, n, on semi-logarithmic paper together with the least square line of regression. >From the result of her equation she concludes "the distance law is an integral part of gravitation; i.e., gravitation is quantized."

She addresses the radius of inversion and concludes, "like the distance law...is an integral part of gravitation."

For the question of eccentricity, Pari proves the increment of the force at perihelion is, in all cases, equal to the negative of the increment at aphelion and the increment is due to the sum of perturbations in the direction of the line of apsides. She states that the sum of the forces at perihelion and at aphelion divided by two is the gravitational force of the Sun.

She concludes that the eccentricity is, simply, the ratio of perturbations to the gravitational force of the sun.

In addressing inertia Pari accepts the classical definition: Inertia is the tendency of an object to maintain its state of rest or uniform motion.

Pari points out that simple laboratory experiments can be performed to determine the density of matter necessary, in a given volume of a sphere that is turning by an electric motor at a given setting, to produce various degrees of retardation of angular velocity.

Using accepted orbital mechanics that 'the mean orbital acceleration of the planets decreases with the square of the distance from the sun', Pari then explains how a planet with a given mass would then weigh less in the outer than in the inner system and would therefore offer resistance to its angular velocity.

Further she shows how seasonal variations in Earth's spin ratio may be a change in the weight of the planet. As the Earth's weight is equal to its mass times acceleration and because measurements of the time of the rotation of Earth in terms of the cesium atomic standard show that the Earth spins faster in summer and slower in winter, the Earth would weigh less in summer than it does in winter and offers less resistance to its angular velocity.

Pari points out that the rotational retardation of a planet is proportional to its weight and also to the distribution of matter inside the body and that planets with greater rotational inertia have matter nearer the center.

She concludes that this is why the inner planets Mercury and Venus have no satellites and the outer planets have rings and several satellites.

Pari also dismisses Einstein’s Theory of Relativity, both General and Special in Chapters 2 and 3 of "Gravitational Force of the Sun" and concludes" by noting that Einstein's Theories of Relativity fails to explain:
(1)the rotation of celestial bodies
(2) the orientation of the axis of rotation of the planets
(3) the orbital planes of all planets approximately on the solar equatorial plane (±12?)
(4) the inclination of the plane of the orbit of each planet
(5) the direction of movement of the planets (counterclockwise as viewed from north)
(6) the distance law
(7) the eccentricities
(8) the regression of the nodes
(9) the precession of the equinoxes
(10) the perturbations
You can be sure that deep in the bowels of the Pentagon someone already knows all of this. But we don't.

Pari Spolter has uncovered many truths about our planet, our solar system and universe by deductive reasoning, science and mathematics using recent data.

A few of those truths are:
Inert mass does not cause gravitational attraction Mass and energy are not one and the same although the mass of a body remains constant, its weight increases when accelerated the question of what causes gravity remains unanswered. Inert mass does not cause it. Neither does the nature of the attracted body cause it. Neither is gravitational force proportional to the quantity or density of matter of the attracted body.
You don't need a security clearance to buy Pari Spolter's "The Gravitation Force of the Sun," but I bet someone wishes you did.

John Lear
Las Vegas, NV.
August 24, 2008

---

Why.. When they know this is wrong do they still teach this in University ? It is done because you can't know that we have engineerable gravitational drive systems in craft which is governed by these Private USAP Corporations... who control the world, space and beyond..

The German occultists created this word "doppelganger" which is an ED who shape shifts into human form from an astral form. Just who is in control ?

boundaries to it..

Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:30 pm
GT Truther

http://dognamedblue-dnb.blogspot.com/20 ... ts-of.html

Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:47 pm
GT Truther

=== LUNA - ALIEN MOON BASE ===

LUNA: The Alien base on the far side of the Moon. It was seen and filmed by the Apollo astronauts. A base, a mining operation using very large machines, and the very large alien craft described in sighting reports as mother ships exist there. -Milton CooperDid Apollo 11 Encounter UFOs on the Moon? from the Book "Above Top Secret" by Timothy Good.

According to hitherto unconfirmed reports, both Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after their historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969. I remember hearing one of the astronauts refer to a "light" in or on a carter during the television transmission, followed by a request from mission control for further information. Nothing more was heard.

According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the following exchange:

NASA: What's there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!

In 1979, Maurice Chatelain, former chief of NASA Communications Systems confirmed that Armstrong had indeed reported seeing two UFOs on the rim of a crater. "The encounter was common knowledge in NASA," he revealed, "but nobody has talked about it until now."

---

The NSA is working with the ET's / ED's.. They are working with the ET's on LUNA.. And we are supposed to believe at face value that anything the NSA tells us is true.. Lets back the dump truck up and dump all that Bull Crap... Right back on their door step..

For me, its not a question have I seen things I am not supposed to have seen. Its a question of how much I am willing to reveal at this time.. ! There are others.. That watch.. This has no hidden meaning..

boundaries to it..

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:03 pm
GT Truther

== Anti Seismic Equipment for D.U.M.B.'s - Weapons ? ==

Looking at the speed at which shock waves travel / integrate / summate could the Noise Cancellation gear which is employed to safeguard D.U.M.B.'s be used as a weapon ? Yes... They can integrate shock fronts to destabilize strata...

Could they use this Anti Seismic Equipment to destabilize the earths core and force a pole shift ? Will they attempt to cause a pole shift to further their efforts of Eugenics / Murder... ?

We will be watching...

:sherlock

boundaries to it..

Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:02 pm
GT Truther

Post Dondep interviewed on William Shatner's "Weird or What" toni
Dondep Interviewed on William Shatner's "Weird or What" tonight on Canada's History Channel

Sorry I've been quiet lately folks, but I just received in the mail today a copy of the DVD of my appearance on William Shatner's "Weird or What" Episode 7, Season 3. I was surprised as the producers asked me to sign a non-disclosure agreement regarding when I would appear but they did say they would let me know well in advance of the airing. Well, I just found out the show is airing TONIGHT in Canada on the History Channel of Canada (NOT to be confused with the one in the US). Here's a link to the TV Guide of Canada:

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/weird-or ... ons/304235

My comments are included in the segment about Dr. Turi; I discuss the Looking Glass, Majestic 12, and the coming cataclsyms. I'll have more info later, and now that the show is airing tonight, I'll be able to digitize this DVD and post it.

I DO mention this Golden Thread, but it looks like that didn't make it to the final cut; they did about 3 hours worth of interview and mentioned they'll use other footage in other shows.

Carry on, and hopefully at least you Canucks can actually watch me on TV tonight.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

WILLIAM SHATNER'S WEIRD OR WHAT? - PREMONITIONS - Season 03, Episode 07, 44:21
http://www.history.ca/video/default.aspx
Anyone can watch it here with a Canadian proxy...

Americans/Everyone else can watch it here as soon as "Season 03, Episode 07" is posted:
http://www.1channel.ch/watch-2708995-Weird-or-What
Remember you need to watch it is Firefox and install NoScripts addon for Firefox, and add an "exception" for to make this site work... (WELL WORTH THE EFFORT TO FIGURE IT OUT)

UPCOMING EPISODES
Premontions airs Tuesday, July 17 at 7:00 PM EST (CC)

RECENTLY AIRED EPISODES (missed these)
Premontions airs Monday, July 16 at 10:00 PM EST (CC)
Premontions airs Tuesday, July 17 at 3:00 PM EST (CC)

Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:58 pm
GT Truther

Thanks much for posting those particulars, Lynnwood. I was trying to find more info, because I didn't get a note or anything attached to the DVD from the studio; it arrived in a plain brown mailer at the post office, just an official label from Cineflix, which does much of the content programming for the Discovery and History channels. The DVD doesn't have commercials, it's just a master of the show with 5 10-second "blackouts" for where commercials are inserted; the date of the master shows June 1, 2012.

The producer of the show had sent me a number of of questions last winter, and after I answered them I got another set of questions, and then a phone interview. I was told to research Dr. Turi, whose claims I would be commenting on. I didn't think anything would come of it, because I was asked a couple years ago to do an interview for National Geographic on Area 51, and then more recently Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory", but as soon as I did a lengthy interview with the producer of that show on the phone, and arrangements made to meet for lunch in DC, I got a strange call that same evening from the same producer saying they had received a call from "higher-ups" who apparently didn't want me to appear on the show. Later I discovered my email exchange with him had been erased from my computer, though there was one left that they missed: my separate email afterwards, an afterthought really, suggesting various places for lunch where we could meet. Otherwise I could've been convinced I had somehow dreamed it all up. I suppose I'm now past any critical period viewed in the Looking Glass, which is why I'm now allowed to be on TV to talk about it (LG) along with Majestic 12.

Now most of us here on the GT have long known about MJ-12, and it's almost grown stale in the "alternative media" as a subject, but here is William Shatner saying "It's a controversial theory, with global implications. Deppeller states that....."{seque into my comments on the purpose of MJ-12 using people like Dr. Turi - and for that matter Burisch, though I didn't say Dan B.'s name once during the entire 3-hr. interview process - to warn of the coming cataclysms}.....then you see him [Shatner] looking over a green-colored table with a bunch of MiB figures posed on it, and he says, "you know, just about every time something weird goes on, the poor old CIA gets the blame for it, but THIS.....THIS is something new. [camera zooms in on Shatner's face] The Majestic Twelve. Who are they? Why are they 'majestic'? And most importantly, are they paying their fair share of taxes? God I HATE coverups!" and with that he throws a red cloth over all the MiB figures on the table. That was the kicker moment.

In any event, it was good to actually be able to say something different than the usual "aliens n' UFOs" woo-woo stuff, because that goes nowhere these days, but I think the Puppetmaster is now ready to move to the next level in Disclosure, when a lot of this material will finally be admitted to and lo and behold, no-one will take to the streets with knives and pitchforks. It'll be another ho-hum moment sandwiched between episodes of Family Guy and American Idol.

And for those that aren't aware, I was banned a couple months ago from the poleshift ning for having the temerity to ask of NL/ZT the nature of the encounter between the alleged STS aliens and the Bush family patriarch that led to the so-called Bush Jr. 'clones' (zygotes) birthed in 1946 - a full year before Roswell. Now why would they do that, over such an interesting question? I heard it was called "disruptive"; perhaps it displeased the Puppetmaster, or if answered would have made the protectors of the Coverup feel a bit paranoid and/or insecure. It doesn't matter, as most of the questions are now made by those more sychophantic than I, and my interest has been more attuned to the particulars of the Coverup rather than the go-along zetas, who have been claiming recently that they are responsible for making the earth changes and the wobble so weak as to be unnoticed by the greater public. Which means, if they want the Coverup to continue, who am I to argue? They hold the contracts from the "council of worlds" for the transformation, rebuilding and hybridization programs, and if it means their emissary and/or "mods" have to act like a** :censor h*les (apologies for the language) to ensure there's no awkward questions, so be it.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:19 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

=== USAP ===

What is USAP ? Unacknowledged Special Access Only. The operative word here is Unacknowledged. This means that the Program Director has the obligation to LIE, OBFUSCATE, ADUMBRATE AND OBSCURE so as NOT to DISCLOSE any aspect of the truth regarding that program. Counterintelligence techniques are regularly employed so as to feed false information to hide the real Program Goals.

SAP is an acronym which means Special Access Only. Sometimes also referred to as SAR or Special Access Required programs. These programs have complete oversight by the congress and the president of the unitied states. The other difference is that SAR program monies are "AUTHORIZED BY THE CONGRESS" so the AMERICAN PEOPLE WHO PAY FOR THESE PROGRAMS know what they are paying for.

USAR Programs do not have Congress or the Presidents Oversight ! The reason for this is that they don't have the clearances required to gain access. This also means that Congress the President and The PEOPLE OF THESE UNITED STATES don't have the need to know where this money goes. Many of these projects are operated by Underground Corporations. These corporations have USAP papers which make them exempt from search and discovery. The profit from these corporations, the same corporations or subsidiaries Dwight D. Eisenhower called "THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX", are NOT TAXED so as to keep them off the Public Radar. This is why Gen Keith Alexander will LIE IN FRONT OF CONGRESS IF HE IS ASKED ANY QUESTION WHICH THEY CLASSIFY AS USAP.

The Question that the Director of the NSA was asked does the NSA intercept ALL COMMUNICATIONS. The congressional questioner soft balled him with that question instead of asking "does the NSA COLLECT all electronic data". Intercept means to view and the NSA just doesn't have the time to view all that information. They do have AI Quantum computers which analyze the data for intent, strategy, and planning. Bill Deagle told us of the 5000 node quantum computers which are deployed under Falcon AFB in Colorado. The chips were Seymour Cray's last chip design before his jeep was run off the road in Colorado after he told the PTB's that he intended to publish his work. This processing center is a USAR Program which is BEYOND BLACK in clearance. Again, private corporations are the recipient of this technology and control so many more technologies which would revitalize the US in ways that are hard to be imagined.

If these MILITARY CORPORATIONS control the worlds technology, they also control the bottle cap which is the NSA. That bottle cap is clearly to plug leaks just like the one I am talking about.

Looking at JFK's murder, the MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX was being shut down and many of these companies would have been closed due to JFK pulling out of Viet Nam. Within weeks of JFK's death dozens military companies were given massive contracts to scale up the Viet Nam War. Yes, PDD #111110 would have put us on the Gold standard again which ticked of the Federal Reserve (Bank of England) who was heavily invested in the Military Industrial Complex but this would not be murder JFK. As I once posted, JFK was going to declassify much of the USAP programs of that day. That technology was the technology which came from downed UFO's which was the 3rd reason why they wanted him murdered.

Even though we know about the cover ups, the lies and now directives which were given by President Ronald Reagan in 1985 which are still sealed to this day, they are the get out of jail free cards for those who have hijacked the economy, and the direction of this republic. This is a Fascist Cadre of hidden wealth which make money from war and manipulation and whose PSYOPS are aimed directly at the LAST FRONTIER... IT IS THE BATTLEFIELD OF OUR MINDS... They plan to have you give up before they demonstrate your enslavement.

I was asked why am I so angry ? It comes from a need... That need is to preserve FREEDOM AND LIBERTY a drum I NEVER GET TIRED OF BEATING. I will not stop, I will not give up, I will not let go of the fight until we are Free from the Paracites who see us as chattel. "Fascism should more properly be called Corporatism because it is the merger of Government and USAP Corporate power."

As the Russian leader Stalin who was responsible for starving his own people with food shortages once said: "It is Not the Votes that Count, it is he who counts the Votes". Now with rampant voter fraud, and two presidents who were not born in the US rammed down our throats, we have seen the Bilderberg's bless Romney. So no matter if you go to the poles to vote or not Romney is going to be the next president. Like the Bush Family who are Mason's, Luciferian's... Romney is a ranking member of his church and a 33 degree Freemason who is believes in polytheism and that one day he will ascend as a god. ALL OF THESE PEOPLE AT THE TOP ARE LUCIFERIAN. THERE CLEAR GOAL, AT LEAST TO ME IS TO DESTROY THE "LIGHT" which guarantees Freedom and Liberty.

---

Bottom line.. All of what we believe in is a LIE.. A government for the people by the people.. NO.. NO.. NO.. it is for the USAP corporation by the USAP corporation which are headed up by the most twisted and loathsome oculists who lust to know the depths of depravity and promote and kindle all mankind's suffering. Like vampires who suck the life blood from our bodies and the honor and uprightness from minds they foist every perversion on us so as to bring us down to their level.. Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law... Lawlessness a.k.a. Nazi Fascism...

boundaries to it..

Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:30 am
GT Truther

=== Masonry's Adepts - Dark / Light Dualism ===

"The Masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine. . . Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay (Jesus) is also God. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two Gods: darkness being necessary to light to serve as its foil as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive. . ."The doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophic religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay (Jesus); but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of darkness and evil." A.C. De La Rive, La Femme et l'enfant dans la Franc-Maconnerie Universelle, p. 588; Lady Queenborough, Occult Theocracy pp. 220-221

Luciferian theosophy.. do as thou wilt.. If it feels good do it.. replaces Right Minded Selflessness with the Take, Take, Take.. full of want.. insatiable need... lust... lust for indecency... lust for money.. lust for power.. lust for the sake of lust..

This is why dualism is in direct opposition to the Golden Age which I wrote about. The reason why I wanted to point out where dualism leads is because mankind will never ascend if (s)he does not live in the spirit and put off the needs of the flesh. I will repeat why the Golden Age comes.. It comes when we no longer lust or want. We are filled with a LIGHT which sustains us with everything we need.

boundaries to it..

Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:52 am
GT Truther

=== Albert Pike "Illuminati Roadmap to World Conquest" ===

"Albert Pike's plan for the Illuminati was as simple as it has proved effective. He required that Communism, Naziism, Political Zionism, and other International movements be organized and used to foment the three global wars and three major revolutions. The First World War was to be fought so as to enable the Illuminati to overthrow the powers of the Tzars in Russia and turn that country into the stronghold of Atheistic-Communism. The differences stirred up by agentur of the Illuminati between the British and German Empires were to be used to foment this war. After the war ended, Communism was to be built up and used to destroy other governments and weaken religions.

World War Two, was to be fomented by using the differences between Fascists and Political Zionists. This war was to be fought so that Naziism would be destroyed and the power of Political Zionism increased so that the sovereign state of Israel could be established in Palestine. During World War Two International Communism was to be built up until it equalled in strength that of united Christendom. At this point it was to be contained and kept in check until required for the final social cataclysm. Can any informed person deny Roosevelt and Churchill did put this policy into effect?

World War Three is to be fomented by using the differences the agentur of the Illuminati stir up between Political Zionists and the leaders of the Moslem world. The war is to be directed in such a manner that Islam (the Arab World including Mohammedanism) and Political Zionism (including the State of Israel) will destroy themselves while at the same time the remaining nations, once more divided against each other on this issue, will be forced to fight themselves into a state of complete exhaustion physically, mentally, spiritually and economically. Can any unbiased and reasoning person deny that the intrigue now going on in the Near, Middle, and Far East is designed to accomplish this devilish purpose?

http://www.moneyteachers.org/Eccles+Mas ... cifer.html

After World War Three is ended, those who aspire to undisputed world domination will provoke the greatest social cataclysm the world has ever known. We quote his own written words taken from the letter catalogued in the British Museum Library, London, England.

"We shall unleash the Nihilists and Atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will be from that moment without compass (direction), anxious for an ideal, but with out knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view, a manifestation which will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time" (William Guy Carr, Pawns in the Game, p. xv-xvi)

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/pike.htm

--

Illuminists... FEAR THE LIGHT...

boundaries to it..

Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:57 am
GT Truther

=== USAP - GLOBAL MONITARY CONSPIRACY ===

As I have written before, a single global currency is an important part of this effort to achieve a world government. In that regard Sarah Perry (director of VISA's Strategic Investment Program) is quoted in THE SINGLE GLOBAL CURRENCY (2006) as remarking in 2001: "When VISA was founded 25 years ago, the founders saw the world as needing a Single Global Currency for exchange. Everything we've done from a global perspective has been about trying to put one piece in place after another to fulfill that global vision."

And how will the single global currency be brought about? Nobel prize winner Robert Mundell (known as "the Father of the Euro") in a speech titled "A Decade Later: Asia New Responsibilities in the International Monetary System" delivered in Seoul, South Korea, May 2-3, 2007, revealed: "International monetary reform usually becomes possible only in response to a felt need and the threat of a global crisis. The global crisis would have to involve the dollar," and a single global currency would be "a contingency" to this global dollar crisis. As you are aware, the dollar is currently in crisis, plummeting in value.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Cuddy/dennis121.htm

---

US Currency has purposely been devalued and this is from Direct Scams by Illuminists. The FED is a USAP organization and we are told by the FED we cannot AUDIT THEM. SAME AS THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX... The reason why the FED is USAP is that WE DON'T HAVE THE NEED TO KNOW ACCORDING TO THEM.

Global Currency Engineered ! ? ! ? .. YES... All money markets are manipulated by these DEATH DEALERS.

boundaries to it..

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:39 pm
GT Truther

=== Snake Oil - Globalism ===

David Rockefeller in his MEMOIRS (2002) admitted being part of a secret cabal conspiring with others to bring about a world government. This plan was revealed 100 years ago by Robert Hugh Benson in LORD OF THE WORLD (1907), in which he wrote that "in 1917... communism really began.... The new order began then." Ten years before the 1917 Bolshevik Revolution in Russia, Benson foretold it. Benson also wrote of a future European Parliament, American Socialism, and "the final scheme of Western Free Trade" occurring after 1989. He revealed that in the end, continent would unite with continent, the appearance of peace would deceive many, and that "the Humanity Religion was the only one."

How did Benson know of the Bolshevik Revolution? In 1865 Alexander the First the Czar of Russia sent 500 ships to Presidents Lincoln's defense in which he blocked the Bank of England / Rothschild's from sending in troops and supplies to the South. Nathan Rothschild swore vendetta against the Czar and his family saying that he would murder every last one of them. The US civil was was funded by the BoE who was kicked out of the US 15 years before by Andrew Jackson ! So when you say how did Benson KNOW.. This is a conspiracy of 1000's of years ! The reason why most cannot see it is because the don't understand who is behind it and what is their goal. I just posted that Pike tells us that Lucifer is god and not the YHVH. This is what is at the core of this struggle. It is as much a physical struggle as it is a spiritual struggle.

Looking at who the most powerful people were in the formation of the US we need to look no father than the Russel Trust. They gained their power in bringing in drugs and getting millions of early American's hooked on Opium. Globalists have relied on the drug trade just as much as they rely on the Military Industrial Complex to further the efforts to solidify complete and total economic control. The drug trade is a USAP program which is run by the same companies who provide USAP military and technology equipment. They cannot be audited so they use D.U.M.B. Tunnels underneath the US to transfer drugs all over the US and the world.

None dare call this conspiracy... None dare to name "THE ILLUMINATI LUCIFERIAN'S BY NAME".... or maybe just a few people. Maybe just a very few people who love freedom and liberty more than their own fleshly lives. If you are of the LIGHT.. YOU CANNOT BE STOPPED... !

:candle :candle :candle :candle :candle :candle :candle :candle :candle :candle :candle :candle :candle

boundaries to it..

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:58 pm
GT Truther

=== Bohemian Grove: Illuminati Meet This Week for Satanic Rituals ===

July 21, 2010 ( 2010 festivities got under way July 17.)
by Henry Makow Ph.D.

The Satanist cult that has colonized mankind is meeting this week at Bohemian Grove 80 miles north of San Francisco.

Over 2000 members -- the political, corporate, cultural and military elite of the world -- will be gathered for Satanic rituals, possibly including human ritual sacrifice. They have been meeting here since the 1880's.

(USAP People.. )

According to "Treee," a young Las Vegas woman who claims to have contacts inside the secretive club, a ritual sacrifice of Mary Magdalene takes place Tuesday July 21; and the ritual sacrifice of Jesus Christ takes place Wednesday, July 22. A human body or effigy is burned in front of an large owl symbolizing Moloch, the pagan Canaanite God. Alex Jones filmed a similar ceremony called "Cremation of Care" July 15, 2000. It can be viewed here.

If having our world leaders belong to a satanic cult weren't bad enough, the Las Vegas woman says the Illuminati are actually an alien reptilian species that occupies human bodies and feeds off our energy. I find this hard to believe, but then I would also find it hard to believe the world leadership is making sacrifices to owls. So, I listen and reserve judgment.

She says: This reptilian species is called "Sangerians;" they are a "fourth dimension race" and make up 3% of the world's population. She claims to have met "more than one, more than once." They have three-hearts, shift shapes, are cold blooded, but are developing human feelings from devouring human flesh and blood. "Ten per cent now get their blood from the Red Cross." Except for sacrifice, their every ritual involves sex. Queen Elizabeth is a leading reptilian. "It all sounds sci-fi and unbelievable," the woman says. "But everything fits."

(Transdimensional Race of ED's ? )

The Las Vegas woman plans to demonstrate outside the gates of Bohemian Grove this week dressed in a luminescent robes. She invites people to join her. She says we must send the Bohos the message that we know who they are. She says humans must open a dialogue with these creatures or else both species are doomed.

SATANISTS AND THEIR PERVERSIONS

There is stronger evidence that the Grove members are Satanists rather than reptilians. Alex Jones points out in his film that their "Cremation of Care" programme actually shows a baby's body being devoured by the flames. This Youtube photo montage taken from the estate of a BG member leaves little doubt that serious Satanist practices take place. One of the pictures shows a dead body, presumably a human sacrifice.

As for perversion, let's start with the trivial. In 1978, the club actually argued in court that it shouldn't have to hire female staff because members at the Grove "urinate in the open without even the use of rudimentary toilet facilities" and that the presence of females would alter club members' behavior." See Wikipedia entry.

An all-male enclave, Richard Nixon was heard on the Watergate Tapes describing it as "the most faggy goddamn thing you could ever imagine, that San Francisco crowd that goes in there; it's just terrible! I mean I won't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco."

In the Franklin Coverup Scandal of 1989, Paul A. Bonacci claimed that he had been kidnapped and flown to the Grove by Republican leader Lawrence King and was forced into sexual acts with other boys.

In Ch. 18 of The Tranceformation of America, Cathy O'Brien writes" I was programmed and equipped to function in all rooms at Bohemian Grove in order to compromise specific government targets according to their personal perversions. 'Anything, anytime, anywhere with anyone' was my mode of operation at the Grove. I do not purport to understand the full function of this political cesspool playground as my perception was limited to my own realm of experience. My perception is that Bohemian Grove serves those ushering in the New World Order through mind control, and consists primarily of the highest Mafia and U.S. Government officials.

"I do not use the term "highest" loosely, as copious quantibles of drugs were consumed there. Project Monarch Mind-Control slaves were routinely abused there to fulfill the primary purpose of the club: purveying perversion. Bohemian Grove is reportedly intended to be used recreationally, providing a supposedly secure environment for politically affluent individuals to "party" without restraint. The only business conducted there pertained to implementing the New World Order, through the proliferation of mind-control atrocities, giving the place an air of "Masonic Secrecy". The only room where business discussions were permitted was the small, dark lounge affectionately and appropriately referred to as the Underground.

"My purpose at the Grove was sexual in nature, and therefore my perceptions were limited to a sex slave's viewpoint. As an effective means of control to ensure undetected proliferation of their perverse indulgences, slaves such as myself were subjected to ritualistic trauma. I knew each breath I took could be my last, as the threat of death lurked in every shadow. Slaves of advancing age or with failing programming were sacrificially murdered "at random" in the wooded grounds of Bohemian Grove, and I felt it was "simply a matter of time until it would be me". Rituals were held at a giant, concrete owl monument on the banks of, ironically enough, the Russian (rushin') River. These occultist sex rituals stemmed from the scientific belief that mind-controlled slaves required severe trauma to ensure compartmentalization of the memory, and not from any spiritual motivation.

"My own threat of death was instilled when I witnessed the sacrificial death of a young, dark-haired victim at which time I was instructed to perform sexually "as though my life depended upon it". I was told, "...the next sacrifice victim could be you. Anytime when you least expect it, the owl will consume you. Prepare yourself, and stay prepared." Being "prepared" equated to being totally suggestible, i.e., "on my toes" awaiting their command."

IMPLICATIONS

Sonia Sotomayor is a member of the all-female "Belizean Club" which is the female equivalent of Bohemian Grove. The emerging picture is that the world elite is chosen by virtue of being sexually and morally compromised so they will obey the dictates of Cabalist central bankers who are establishing the New World Order.

I feel sorry for the innocent people who think Osama bin Laden was responsible for 9-11, the media tells the truth and we live in a free country. We live in a world designed and controlled by Satanist central bankers according to the Blueprint of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. We are being harassed by terrorism, war, financial crises and viruses just as the Protocols promised. The purpose is to make us throw up our hands and accept world government, which is a euphemism for banker tyranny. Whether it's climate change, wars, bank bailouts or "hate laws," there is less distinction everyday between the perversity of the Illuminati bankers and the actions of our government.

Bohemian Grove is more evidence that our natural leadership has been replaced by satanists and perverts. We cannot take ourselves seriously as a society as long as we allow these impostors to control us.

The "credit crisis" represents an opportunity to disown the "debt" which was created out thin air, nationalize the central banks, and take control of our own credit. We must ensure that all political campaigns are publicly funded. The media and movie cartels need to be broken up and redistributed.The central bankers and their lackeys must be banished or the human race is doomed to further degradation.

http://www.henrymakow.com/bohemian_grov ... _meet.html
--------
Related- Bohemian Grove Membership List
http://www.isgp.eu/organisations/Bohemi ... s_list.htm

---

I know that most people are in stark disbelief.. I know that they have placed boundaries on what they are willing to believe. I know that the truth is the truth whether it is so hard to believe or not. Penn State pedophiles... Luciferian links... Yes... Yet it is just to much for those who cannot stomach the thought that this kind of tripe actually goes on by those who call themselves ELITE...

:sherlock

boundaries to it..

Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:38 pm
GT Truther

=== More Bat Guano - Implanted ID's ===

To achieve the New World Order crackdown on freedom, they are pushing for mandatory electronic identification for all people, which some people would say is one step closer to the 666 mark of the beast (Antichrist) system mentioned in the Book of Revelation in the Bible.

The electronic ID system is being pushed at the Bilderberg Group by the head of the U.S. National Security Administration (NSA) General Keith Alexander and European Commissioner for Digial Agenda from Netherlands Neelie Kroes.

http://truthquake.com/2012/06/05/bilder ... aks-video/

---

Gen Keith Alexander, Director of the NSA went to the Bilderberg Group 2012 Meeting. READY TO PUT A LEASH AROUND YOUR NECKS !

This ID is one I wrote about so many times. The NRO satellites are in place and have been in place for more than 15 years. They plan to tether you to the NWO.. YOU CAN'T ESCAPE... ! YOU ARE A SLAVE.. GET USED TO IT.. !

:gah

---

Clandestine ID's - YOU BET ! They have been tagged as "THREATS" and monitored 24/7... ARE YOU A THREAT TO THE NWO.. I AM... ! :censor

:candle :candle :candle :candle :candle :candle :candle :candle :candle :candle :candle :candle :candle

boundaries to it..

Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:51 pm
GT Truther

Hi, Don ~

Great show. It does indeed move the disclosure agenda a few microns forward, albeit cautiously.

The show’s format is the usual “proponent” and inevitable “debunker” interviews. But in this case, they seem to have pulled a clever variation: proponent is quite good, really: Magdalene Eisenhower, for instance, supporting the young boy whose ‘gut’ told him to flee Mt. St. Helen’s hours before it erupted, saving his and his father’s life. The debunker is a weak joke: no, the ‘psychologist’ says, the boy must have been frightened by a spider or something…. Or the ‘economics expert’ who says: “Lucky guess!” for something that defies statistical probability, all the while invoking “statistics” as his defense….

The “third view” – yours, for instance – manages to introduce a new element into the conversation: Majestic 12 and the Looking Glass, the CIA using plane crashes to assassinate a victim at the cost of 200+ plus other innocent lives, etc. These ideas are the real meat of these shows – the new idea put forward to the public. Granted, they’re old news for the Alt Media, but in this manner they are allowed to escape unchallenged into the MSM.

Ooooh. The eagles crowd is going to be so frosted. Can’t wait for the razzberries from their nest.

Nice work, Don and the History Channel crew. :banana :elephant :brockoli :elephant :banana

Cheers,

Selene

Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:53 pm
GT Truther

Don, I just posted something about the HAM radio operators who recorded the Apollo 11 Armstrong comments about the others on the moon and the ships which Armstrong saw. It would be amazing to get one of those guys who recorded the original tapes to go on the show...

boundaries to it..

Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:57 pm
GT Truther

=== NSA Director, Bat Guano, Inept ? ===

I guess Gen Keith Alexander, NSA Director did not see the report issued by the European Parliament back in 2001 about the NSA’s Echelon. Not only can they intercept and read your email, but also your telephone calls, fax, and other data.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON

---

Add to this unmanned cloaked drones, micro bug spy drones, synthetic 3D real time imagining which is capable of imagining every stick of wood in your homes... Yes..... Yes........ Your valuables, guns, food, water all documented for the troops so when they go house to house they won't miss a thing !

boundaries to it..

Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:11 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next