It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:31 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.4 2012 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.4 2012
Thanks Lynn, I didn't know where to put this so for now it has its own thread in the Active Mind, we can always move it later...

Heres the direct link

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4278

Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:19 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Thanks! All done. Go read, it's a jaw dropper.

Another interesting video:

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:00 am
Site Admin

Great job organizing it Lynn thanks for that :clap :clap :clap :clap

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:03 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

This is interesting

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:23 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

fabulous stuff lately thanks to all - keeping me busy!
just got this from JohnLenardWalson - he has very interesting videos....

Take care everyone :-)

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:00 am
GT Truther

On another front - POOF was accidentally interviewed (said he did't realize he was being recorded) and let out some interesting info. It was only posted for a day before it was removed, but someone made a transcript.

Normally I don't get to interested in Poof and that ilk, but this is interesting as well. Obamobots will love it.

============================================

Quote:
POOF INTERVIEW 10.15.12, released 11.29.12 (since removed)

Poof: I was asked to hold up the torch until they got the job done and that is the transfer of the wealth of the world into the little people’s hands. The bad guys are being foreclosed upon as they borrowed and never paid it back. This goes back a couple hundred years.

Q: Who are you and why should people trust you?

Poof: a long time ago I was being watched and didn’t know it & they came along and asked me if I would help. They picked me because they found they could trust me, I stands behind my word. Many years ago a lot of gold was stashed all over the planet being preserved for this time in history for taking care of the planet. The U.S. military has a craft that looks like a UFO that can clean the atmosphere that has been photographed over Paris not too long ago.

Q: How do you know that you can trust your sources completely?

Poof: There is a consistency, a path and they stay on that path. It takes years to learn it. There is no such thing as the bad guys winning. No way. If you are the loaner (the Chinese Dragons) you can make them pay up. The Rothchilds, the Rockefellers, you name them, they all did it (borrowed) and they are having to pay up now.

Q: What’s the holdup at this point?

Poof: They had to get the bad guys out of the way and that has not been easy because they’ve been in power for so long.

Q: In your opinion, it seems there is a lot of silence now.

Poof: Everyone that knew anything was told to shut up and none of those people will talk to me at this point. That’s OK. I know a Dragon.

Q: Is there going to be an election? Is something big going to happen before then?

Poof: It could happen. Everything is done. A week after the people have access to the Fines and Penalty money, Mr. Obama will come out and talk and explain how this country has gone back to the Constitution. No more Federal Reserve. Interpol will be doing the arrests.

Q: Who’s going to be the main voice in all the announcements?

Poof: (Unintelligible) The Chinese insist on the announcements being made because the American people have got to know so they never let this crap happen again. The Act of 1871 took your freedom and you came under the Corporation. There are two different Constitutions and you need to look at the difference, how you became the strawman.

Q: There is going to be a blind side upper lip punch to so many people. What's with all this military activity going on all over the U.S.? Hundreds of tanks moving — is this the good guys?

Poof: Yes, they are getting ready. The military knows exactly what is going on. The Trustee already called the Pentagon and told them to be ready. He called Interpol too and told them to be ready.

Q: How are they going to get the money out to the whole world?

Poof: They have control of the entire new banking system and they already own the Federal Reserve. Geithner was put in place to keep an eye on Wall Street. He’s one of the good guys (now). A lot of people think otherwise. It is up to us to help others (as the funds are released). If you got into one of those programs, there are 70+ programs that have been real and legit that were frozen over the years that have been freed up now. Last week they moved $350 Trillion into this country from China in money that is all backed by metal. It won’t be Federal Reserve or plastic money. It won’t say Federal Reserve Note at the top of it. It’ll say Treasury.

Q: Who’s quarterbacking bringing peace to the world and ending world hunger and this huge transition that everyone can feel is coming?

Poof: The Dragons (Chinese). They have been holding all the gold (money) in the first place.

Q: Who are all the receivers making sure the transition goes smoothly and the world doesn’t break out in utter chaos?

Poof: 195 countries and they all want their money. The Fed Reserve controlled the world not just the U.S. That’s why it took the dragons to destroy it. The World Bank, IMF and all that, is under their control now. A good chunk of the transition has already taken place. It won’t take as long as you might think since so much has already been done. Judge Roberts (U.S. Supreme Court Justice) started doing the paperwork on the U.S. Corporation. He was working with the World Court on that. Obama flew over to Asia with 24 transport planes that were full of gold buddhas and porcelain that these guys had stolen in the 30’s that old man Bush was hiding at that Texas base. It was underground and they went in and got it.

Q: Obama and his camp?

Poof: Yes and he gave that stuff back to the Chinese. He’s on the same side with China. Wow! That’s crazy!

Q: What is this going to mean to the American people?

Poof: Can’t be said better than Obama said: "The people won’t know freedom like they have known it before. We are back to the Constitution like it should be."

Q: What about debt forgiveness, mortgages, rents, credit card debts & loans, etc.?

Poof: First of all those were all under the Federal Reserve & when you take away the usury most people will have already paid off their debt. There will be new jobs, clean air, clean water, etc. I just know there was $350 Trillion transferred here last week to pay all this stuff off, to do all these programs. The Fines and Penalties money has been sitting up in Canada for three years now.

Q: What programs are valid?

Poof: Leo Wanta, St. Germaine has 34 trusts down from the main trust that are legitimate, Brussels has been working on the original Nesara, Ben Fulford is touch and go, Cobra, Galactic.. some info is made up. The dollars are going to be exchanged one for one when it is time. Just leave the money in the bank and it will be swapped one for one in your account. No reason to panic.

Q: All these jackasses that are still claiming to be in power, the Rothschilds, the Illuminati, the Morgans, the Freemasons are these guys being taken out right and left behind the scenes right now?

Poof: Nathaniel Rothschild has been a problem but the other members of the family are right with it. They paid their debt back to the Dragons. The Rothschilds got a call one day: "Either __?__ or __?__ or we’ll take you down with it. You’d better cooperate because you are not going to like the results if you don’t."

Q: Who’s behind those threats? Would that be Interpol?

Poof: They will do the arrests. China got a hold of them too.

Q: What about the Hague? How are they involved in all this?

Poof: The Hague is doing all the rulings. They are taking care of all the filings for this transition and have for quite a while now. They have been very involved.

Q: When do we take control back of the media? Why are they reporting everything backwards?

Poof: They haven’t been told yet. Nothing is told until they need to know it. Need to know basis. They sat down with the CIA and gave them an offer they couldn’t refuse. We are going back to common law, that will be part of the announcements and if you are a BAR attorney you will not be allowed to practice. No BAR attorneys will be in the government either. You cannot swear to the British crown and operate in this country, another part of the announcements. Announcements are already written and ready to be read.

Poof: I’ve been at this for over 20 years. I know all about the underground bases around the country.

Q: Who can you trust?

Poof: EU2020; a China newspaper; he listens to Bloomberg in the middle of the night for overseas info.

Q: What gives you faith this is going to happen soon?

Poof: You don’t move $350 Trillion on a maybe.

Q: Does old man Bush still think they can win?

Poof: They are scared shitless. The world will be moving on.

Q: What can you share with me to give me some hope or a nugget?

Poof: It had to be done, it always had to happen. Gold and precious metals, it’s locked in. A couple years ago Rothschild signed off the Federal Reserve. That same weekend Obama and his wife went to New York City to go to a play and have dinner with Harry, the Queen’s grandson. Obama was actually working; he signed the docs there to release the Federal Reserve. The Chinese are using the Fed. Bernanke has already signed his papers. His next job will be one of the governors of the IMF. The Dragons are monitoring these guys to make sure they don’t do it again.

Q: How can they trust Bernanke?

Poof: Because Bernanke had done what they told him to do so he gets a job. They made a deal.

Q: Who are the Dragons?

Poof: They have been around for a couple thousand years.

Q: Paint a picture of what we have to look forward to over the next 12 months.

Poof: There will be many changes. People will find out how we’ve been slaves and process all this mind control crap we’ve been fed all these years. There will be all kinds of ways to get involved in the global change to help. Free energy is on the way. A box will be put on every home.

Q: How soon will this happen?

Poof: As soon as possible. Big water reclamation is coming also.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:18 am
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
-snip-
Can you post the op from glp here as most of us don't go their anymore.

Many thanks

Related:
The Obama administration made the decision in June to announce the presence of Planet X. (1)

Quote:
The struggles Obama encountered attempting to announce via the Emergency Broadcast System or via an Oval Office Address are well documented. Due to the necessity of getting Obama re-elected and confirmed by the Electoral College, the announcement was set aside temporarily, but the battle continues. NASA has now begun an education process that includes admitting the Sun is not causing the current Earth changes, and this process will progress to an admission of Nibiru, aka Planet X, in the inner solar system. The plan is for NASA to provide this information before Obama speaks.

Those attempting the announcement have not been the only embattled group, as various disinformation sources and would-be prophets have experienced setbacks too. In late Summer, 2012 John Moore, who has regularly bashed Nancy Lieder and ZetaTalk, was given information from his “trusted sources” that indicated a passage by Nibiru by the Fall. In this his trusted sources were manipulated with false information to embarrass Moore and reduce his influence. James McCanney’s expectations that he would be allowed to hold forth as the expert on Planet X on a new History Channel 2 series on the end of the Mayan Calendar were dashed when the series was edited to remove any emphasis on Planet X whatsoever. James McCanney was to be simply the “electric Universe” guy, not the Planet X guy despite the title of his book including those words.

Now the popular GodLikeProduction message board owner is finding himself under siege. This was the site where Nancy conducted weekly Q&A sessions from November 12, 2005 through May 15, 2010, and was ostensibly open to both ZetaTalk fans and debunkers alike. But the vilification of Nancy and ZetaTalk, supported by moderators who would ban ZetaTalk fans and delete their comments, showed that Trinity was taking his orders from the cover-up. Was the incident recently where Trinity’s servers were down for hours, and the ban list deleted, a message? Is the announcement by Trinity that his troubles are due to a stalker whom he cannot eliminate, being forced thus to sell the site, related?

Trinity has been told that the changes to be made to his site are draconian, and has decided the public would never accept these changes at his hand. These maneuvers would be too obvious, and would in essence be an admission that he had been taking orders all along to allow ZetaTalk and Nancy to be bashed. A new owner could effect these changes, starting fresh with new rules and cleaning up past history. Long running discussions run by paid debunkers would simply disappear during the cleanup, and suddenly ZetaTalk fans and those supporting the sightings of Nibiru would find friendly ground. There are other areas to be addressed, so search engines are not directed to disinformation and insults. The Bad Astronomy site run by Phil Plait is yet to be buried, and the atrocious Wikipedia article on ZetaTalk corrected, but these are in the works.

Notes:
(1)
http://zetatalk.com/ning/08de2012.htm

Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:18 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Thanks Lynn, I didn't know where to put this so for now it has its own thread in the Active Mind, we can always move it later...

Heres the direct link

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4278

Thanks for copying the text to that link... the copy / paste below will explain why! (I removed the ip addy)

So much is slotting in to place. Biblical Tower of Babel story from a different pov, Cosmic Awareness channeled message about planets A, A/B, B, Alex Collier and the moon one day vanishing... etc.

Just a fortnight to go - I dunno whether too be happy, scared, curious, or all of them / none of them simultaneously !!! :popcorn :awe :scared :banana

Simon - about to search for an anonymous proxy server!

PS: Avid, pleased to hear that your surgery went well and you are recovering.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY - YOUR IP ADDRESS () HAS BEEN BANNED FROM VIEWING THIS WEBSITE

If you have an upgraded account you are immune to bans while logged in. Please log in now to browse the site.

If you have a free account you may also log in now and upgrade your account to get immunity from bans.
If you still don't have an account you may create an account now and then upgrade it to get past bans (and get access to other exclusive features).

Thank you for not stalking!

WARNING: Obsessive Compulsive IP resetting with the intention of avoiding bans on this website
and harass our users will result in your ISP being contacted and loss of your Internet service for abuse.

We sometimes have to ban entire ISPs because of attacks on this website...

If you have been inadvertently caught up in one of these bans please accept our apologies.
Please fill out the form below and we will look into it as soon as possible.

If you need help you can email bans@godlikeproductions.com but filling out the form is likely to get your request looked at faster.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:22 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
On another front
Obamobots will love

GOP for taxs:
Quote:
Ann Coulter Says GOP Should Give In To Obama On Taxes: 'We Lost The Election

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/0 ... 49545.html

Quote:
Top Two Percent To GOP: Tax Us

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/0 ... 45596.html

Old school GOP politics driving over cliff:
Quote:
“Senator McConnell’s (R) filibuster prevented us from having this vote today,” he said in a statement, “but I will continue to seek an agreement to hold an up-or-down vote on his proposal to avoid another debt ceiling debacle.”

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012 ... -limit.php

Quote:
17 bills that likely would have passed the Senate if it didn’t have the filibuster

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/won ... ilibuster/

Here is a good idea, lets work together ;)

Peace,

MT7

Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:38 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
On another front - POOF
1) Poof: Leo Wanta, St. Germaine has 34 trusts down from the main trust that are legitimate, Brussels has been working on the original Nesara, Ben Fulford is touch and go, Cobra, Galactic.. some info is made up.

#1) True,

However

The story from the site that posted the interview.

Quote:
contacted Poof on October 15th, paid his $50/hr consultation fee to ask him questions about the changes coming in the banking system. Brian recorded the call on his phone so that he could listen to it later in case he forgot something Poof had said. It was not his original intention for this to be an interview, which is why this has a wonderful spontaneous quality to it. The information Poof gave was sound and Poof sounded relaxed and that made for a great interview

So Poof gave an INTERVIEW for money and don't expect it to be used or reported??? :headbang

Poof was asked about having the interview posted.

Quote:
sent an email off to Poof and asked Poof if he had given permission to record the conversation, and whether I could post to the blog. He did not know Brian recorded it. Poof didn't say no about posting the video he said "post it in a few weeks".

And Poof knew it was going to be posted and basicly said yes!!! :doh

Again the posting site contact Poof, to double check about posting.

Quote:
I contacted Poof (I can be persistent) and he said I could post it "in a couple of days" as the protocols were almost complete. I posted it on Thursday which was two days later.

Again it is not blocked for dissemination and Poofy knows for the 2nd time that this information will be posted.
Then gave a answer to post in two days! :hmm

Poof 's reason for asking for the video to be pull is:
Quote:
There was something in the video that wasn't supposed to be known yet

Word: :banana
http://thesaurus.com/browse/psyched+out
:yamon :banned

http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2012 ... -2-12.html

Did not listen to the whole video, sounds to me like just a rehash of the same old bankers: :puter

When will the bankers be brought to justice? :fu

QE3 madness:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantitative_easing

MT7

Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:22 pm
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
1) The Obama administration made the decision in June to announce the presence of Planet X. (1)

2) The struggles Obama encountered attempting to announce via the Emergency Broadcast System or via an Oval Office Address are well documented.

#1) Zigzag ExtraTerrestrial Action :yamon

#2)
Quote:
90 percent were able to receive and relay the EAS message.

Don't belive that EAS was the failiure point, 90% would have been enough coverage to tilt the media.

Look at 1938, US population was 129 Million (http://www.npg.org/facts/us_historical_pops.htm).

The HG well radio show only reached 4.6% (or 6 million).

From : http://www.fofweb.com/History/HistRefMain.asp?iPin=DACH0133&SID=2&DatabaseName=American+History+Online&InputText=%22Orson+Welles%22&SearchStyle=&dTitle=%3Ci%3EWar+of+the+Worlds%3C%2Fi%3E+radio+broadcast+panic&TabRecordType=All+Records&BioCountPass=39&SubCountPass=29&DocCountPass=0&ImgCountPass=3&MapCountPass=1&FedCountPass=&MedCountPass=4&NewsCountPass=0&RecPosition=3&AmericanData=Set&WomenData=&AFHCData=&IndianData=&WorldData=&AncientData=&GovernmentData=

And look what happened:

Still believe that the failure point is zigzag information it's self.

MT7

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:06 pm
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
This is interesting

the video play like this, here in the US :awe
Quote:
This video contains content from MC for Warner Bros., who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

I guess PTB, don't understand fair use for commentary or criticism
Quote:
If you are commenting upon or critiquing a copyrighted work

http://fairuse.stanford.edu/Copyright_a ... 9/9-a.html

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:42 pm
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
This is interesting

Thanks for that. :fridge

working link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgkBE4Kgq5Q

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:11 pm
GT Truther

Post Never doubt Humanity
Love, Kindness, Gratitude and Insane Bravery

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:35 pm
GT Truther

LOL, I'm on a roll. Kerry Cassidy is hiring a camera person to film UFOs, and I immediately thought of my friend Frank Khoury. He lives in Las Vegas. About 15 years ago he and his girlfriend Tina bought a camcorder while on the road chasing UFOs around the country. He not only filmed UFOs but he had some incredible experiences, otherworldly. I checked his web site and he has reposted the Red Mountain story. It's an incredible story if you have any more time!

Red Mountain Story - he calls it "Forever"
http://ettracker.com/index-17.html

A year or two back I posted a video he took. It has a close up of a small part of a UFO in the last few minutes, some of you might have watched it. I captured a still and posted that. He and Tina were staying at a Holiday Inn type motel, on the 12th floor. A UFO came up to the juliette lanai. He was asleep and when he woke up, Tina's demeanor had done a 180, and she packed up her stuff and left him. She went to Florida where her family is and she never took his calls. She file a protection order accusing her of all kinds of bad things. There is a lot more to the story it's on Page 3 if you read the Red Mountain story.

The camcorder was on while he was asleep and captured a corner of the UFO outside the sliding glass door -- 12 floors up right at the lanai. I mean, it was UP CLOSE AND IN HER FACE. It took Frank awhile to discover what was on it because Tina never said a word about what happened. He was just reviewing all the footage and found the UFO at the lanai.

He never found out exactly what happened but the video is pretty amazing at the end. The stills above are from it.

Here is his home page: http://www.ettracker.com/

Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:20 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Police drone crashes into police SWAT team
:slap

Quote:
first police department in the country to acquire an aerial drone crashed the $300,000 aircraft into its own SWAT team.
:whistle

http://www.salon.com/2012/12/07/police_ ... to_police/
:roflmao

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:21 am
GT Truther

Now I DON'T Normally Do this because this is from another Forum and I consider it crossing the boundaries but Hat tip to Hefficide and Above Top Secret

Within ONE Year: Tens of Millions Will Eagerly And Willingly PAY To Relinquish Their Privacy

Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:33 pm
Profile YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37