It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:10 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.4 2012 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.4 2012
Flying squid

Pac Man ghosts

I think this one might be a real spaceship

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:16 pm
GT Truther

Clear crescent shape object with red lights and it looks like a small triangular craft entering it.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:23 pm
GT Truther

Weird floaty thing.

This is so exciting to me. I wonder if these things were always there. I've only recently been taking night shots and I feel like I'm discovering new life.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:36 pm
GT Truther

That's it for now. So GT pals, what do you think?

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:39 pm
GT Truther

I think there's a helluva lot going on in this world that we know nothing about. The more I learn, the more I realize I know nothing at all.

If there are squid-type things swimming in our air, then I wonder about humans possibly living in water somehow, like mermaids.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:19 pm

Wow - that is very cool Rick! That is a first for sure and I think you are really onto something.

Makes me want to trade my little Sony DSC-H9 in and go for the big spend!

Does your camera do Infrared? My unit does - and I have tried shooting sky scenes at night with it, but no luck. I think my res is too low possibly for those deep f-stop shots.

We may have to set you up with a special chapter here to archive your finds - should you be onto something worth spending time investigating.

Lol - I am exited for you now! Keep us posted.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:05 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

No infrared on the RX100, I think some people are trying to hold lenses in front of it but it's not really appropriate.
I'll keep taking pictures and will post my favourites. It's nice to have something to add to the forum.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:04 am
GT Truther

Thanks everyone for all your wishes. :heart
Rick - those images are fascinating, I wonder what they are....? Amazing. :sherlock

Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:15 am
Site Admin

Avid - good to see you back. Here's hoping all is well and wishing you a speedy recovery. :heart

Wow, Rick! Those are amazing photos. Could it be insects?

See below about rods and skyfish:

http://paranormal.about.com/library/weekly/aa051302a.htm

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:16 am
GT Truther

Thank you Rick..That is something to see.

Dex

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:31 pm
GT Truther

I'd heard of the rods years ago but not skyfish, I think I'm getting the Aussie version. That article was helpful Bluebonnet, the way they describe setting the video camera up with the sun obscured is similar to my situation, except here the sky is so clear and bright with a full moon I stumbled upon the same effect.

Not much on my pictures last night, though I am starting to see the difference between normal insects and these other things. With the flash moths look bright white, I think these other things must be partially translucent for the colours to be so clear. Not sure, but learning more every day.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:42 pm
Site Admin

ICELAND. No news from Iceland?… why? How come we hear everything that happens in Egypt but no news about what’s happening in Iceland:

In Iceland, the people has made the government resign, the primary banks have been nationalized, it was decided to not pay the debt that these created with Great Britain and Holland due to their bad financial politics and a public assembly has been created to rewri

te the constitution.

And all of this in a peaceful way. A whole revolution against the powers that have created the current global crisis. This is why there hasn’t been any publicity during the last two years: What would happen if the rest of the EU citizens took this as an example? What would happen if the US citizens took this as an example.

This is a summary of the facts:

2008. The main bank of the country is nationalized.

The Krona, the currency of Iceland devaluates and the stock market stops. The country is in bankruptcy

2008. The citizens protest in front of parliament and manage to get new elections that make the resignation of the prime minister and his whole government.

The country is in bad economic situation.

A law proposes paying back the debt to Great Britain and Holland through the payment of 3,500 million euros, which will be paid by the people of Iceland monthly during the next 15 years, with a 5.5% interest.

2010. The people go out in the streets and demand a referendum. In January 2010 the president denies the approval and announces a popular meeting.

In March the referendum and the denial of payment is voted in by 93%. Meanwhile the government has initiated an investigation to bring to justice those responsible for the crisis, and many high level executives and bankers are arrested. The Interpol dictates an order that make all the implicated parties leave the country.

In this crisis an assembly is elected to rewrite a new Constitution which can include the lessons learned from this, and which will substitute the current one (a copy of the Danish Constitution).

25 citizens are chosen, with no political affiliation, out of the 522 candidates. For candidacy all that was needed was to be an adult and have the support of 30 people. The constitutional assembly starts in February of 2011 to present the ‘carta magna’ from the recommendations given by the different assemblies happening throughout the country. It must be approved by the current Parliament and by the one constituted through the next legislative elections.

So in summary of the Icelandic revolution:

-resignation of the whole government

-nationalization of the bank.

-referendum so that the people can decide over the economic decisions.

-incarcerating the responsible parties

-rewriting of the constitution by its people

Have we been informed of this through the media?

Has any political program in radio or TV commented on this?

No! The Icelandic people have been able to show that there is a way to beat the system and has given a democracy lesson to the world.

Please spread the news as Iceland is the role model now although sooner or later, the banksters will start demilishing their nationalized bank.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... e=1&ref=nf

Original Story >>>
http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data ... 1354295839

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:18 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

The Mouse and Cat Game in planet Mars!
In the center left part of the image...

NASA Hi Res Pic:
http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/6941 ... 4_full.jpg

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:16 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:

Recall15 I don't see anything but rocks?!?

Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:20 pm
Profile YIM

Dr Oz Defends Monsanto: Eat GMO Foods, They’re the Same as Non-GMO Organic

:roflmao :slap :crylaugh :mrgreen:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:05 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

You REALLY need to read this!

Read this! :whistle

Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:01 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Howdy Fr33k - The link just pops into a long long list of files. Can you lead us directly to a file or is it the entire compost bin that we should dive into? Hoping the gums are feeling much more comfy now. Happy you're on the mend. Grist

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:22 am
GT Truther

Grist von Zweifel wrote:
Howdy Fr33k - The link just pops into a long long list of files. Can you lead us directly to a file or is it the entire compost bin that we should dive into? Hoping the gums are feeling much more comfy now. Happy you're on the mend. Grist

The whole Bin has some amazing things in it like A HAND WRITTEN LETTER with proof that radioactive waste goes into COSMETICS!

and I found a few pages that raved on about UNDERGROUND BUNKERS!

Here is the one with the handwritten note::

Handwritten note

Go through the list here::

http://pbadupws.nrc.gov/docs/ML9936/

Here is one::

DOCKET NUMBER XXX
PROPOSED RULE PR 20
<XXXXXXX@aol.com>

Mon, Dec 20, 1999 11:39AM
recycle/reuse of radioactive contaminants
Dear Sirs: I strongly oppose the release of new rules legalizing the release
of radioactive materials. I am shocked that this is even an issue. Name Withheld

Here is another one

DOCKET NUMBER XXX
PROPOSED RULE PR 20
<XXXXXXXXX@aol.com>
Mon, Dec 20, 1999 11:17 AM
Radio Active Waste ".99 n7 2 1 f7 k 2.0 "

Do NOT put radioactive waste in ANYTHING that will come into contact with
American consumers. Where, in God's name, is your moral sense? If-you
proceed with that plan, you will go down in history with the people who
experimented on human beings in Dachau and Auschwitz. You are unethical for
even considering such an atrocity. Name Withheld

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:25 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

There's a thread on GLP right now that Ireading, it looks like it might be a GEM!!
For the brave: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 963958/pg1

I only read the OP's posts to filter out all the crap. The OP always quotes the Questions his post is answering.

UPDATE a couple hours later: OMG, I have read it all, INCREDIBLE if this guy is for real. If there is any interest, I will grab all the guys posts (sans all others) and post them. Let me know.

Check this out - the moon unstable and SPINNING...

Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:16 am
GT Truther

A Photo of Seattle the Day After they Legalized Marijuana:

Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:14 am
Site Admin

Lynn the above photo is hilarious, lol

Can you post the op from glp here as most of us don't go their anymore.

Many thanks

Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:21 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

READ THE WHOLE GLP MOON THREAD HERE:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4278&p=47363#p47363

Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:25 pm
GT Truther

ACTIVE GLP THREAD - VERY INTERESTING

READ THE WHOLE THREAD HERE, ALL THE FLUFF REMOVED:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4278&p=47363#p47363

Original Post:

"My experience on the moon, and coming events"

Hello All.

For those of you that havn't read the other thread I did attempt to share something of my story on here not long ago. On reflection I realize that I should have first signed up to GLP and gone about this in a much more formal way. So I will begin by telling you of my experience and how I have come to know what I do.

I am from a very remote part of china and I grow up in a very very wealthy family. My family heritage is such that I am not within the normal confines of society. I was very early on educated in a very different way to most people. My education was assimilated by a secret society which had ties to just about every institution and organization that contributes to yeilding both economic and political power.

The society of which I am a part specializes in culture and esoteric knowledge, and is one of the main secret societies that until recently has recieved no mention and has remained completely under the radar.

The details about this society is not so much important. Early on I recognized that there was 2 types of approaches in this world.

The first approach was the insitution type approach, where you could label and define it's structures policies and rules. The second type of approach was undefiniably fluid. And contained more abstract advanced concepts which the common people are not able to graspas yet.

During my initiations I was reconigzed as someone that had a rather extremely high potential of moral intelligence. For this reason I was given special privlidges over certain resources and freedoms which are not so much the normal.

I experienced many things which some of you would know of as bizaree and strange. Revealing all of it, is not so much appropriate. But there is some things which I should reveal.

these are:
*What I experienced on the moon
*What I learnt from my traveling and initiations that indicates about future events
*About my secret society.

I have been given permission, by my closest allies, to reveal a good portion of this. Which has never before been released.

We are coming to a time in human history now where for the first time, some people are coming near to a state where they would be able to take participation in the second type of living which I have been brought up in (indivisible undefinable, holographic social group)

This is the group, that is depicted in the infamous pyramid symbol. The eye at the top. Ruling and unseen, disconnected from the hierarchial system that it rules over. What is not commonly understood is anyone is free to be a part of the 2 different types of 'paradigms' that relate which each other to form that symbol. If you are to be a part of the all seeing eye, you must work within it's paradigm. Then you rule over the hierarchial paradigm. Many follow the Hierarchial paradigm because they cannot understand how the holographic one works. This leads them to varies position depicted symbolically in that pyramid symbol depending on their state of being within the structure. By those within the holographic paradigm will always be within that all ruling all seeing eye.

My upbringing was within the holographic paradigm. Hence I didn't go through the normal processes that many of the public go through, in their journey of growing up.

This probaly explains the immense wealth and power of my family heritance which has always followed the holographic way.

Now I have got that out of the way I will be talking about my experience growing up. How I come to visit the moon and what I did there. And finally what I am planning to do now in the future.

If there is any specific questions I would have you ask them now before I continue.

Please be aware I find it very difficult to be here ever since my trip to them moon. The vibrations I am still subject to here are not the same. They are vastly different.

Once again I would ask you to look at the allegort of the cave by plato. To understand exactly how I feel. After encountering the truth about the moon, and the difference between subjective to the moons frequency on earth. In comparison with being in actual space where this frequency can be disable by other technologies that interact with your consiousness.

VIDEO: The Cave: An Adaptation of Plato's Allegory in Clay

I made no corrections to the verbiage even though it is my nature -- it was hard to leave it alone !! but I want everyone to draw their own conclusions without any corrections by me. Future posts will have Questions in the Quotation box...

As usual, please don't shoot the messenger..

More posts wherever L2L designates (or here?) Also L2L, the OP has accompanying Youtubes, could you show me the format? I get confused in the middle around the ? & = V= stuff... (see video above)

Thanks!

Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Been reading there Lynnwood - and it would be very cool to have a sub board page to republish here, as the retard/shill comments towards OP are rather sick - imo.... (cannot believe they allow the dregs of society to do that there....!!)

Thanks for the offer - and I am sure L2L will respond with a section in the members area - otherwise a thread in the Active Mind sub forum maybe? Should be well interesting.

That vid edit string is as follows : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69F7GhASOdM - which are placed inside the [YouTube] insertions
One has to remove the part colored RED here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=69F7GhASOdM

Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:06 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Been reading there Lynnwood - and it would be very cool to have a sub board page to republish here, as the retard/shill comments towards OP are rather sick - imo.... (cannot believe they allow the dregs of society to do that there....!!)

Thanks for the offer - and I am sure L2L will respond with a section in the members area - otherwise a thread in the Active Mind sub forum maybe? Should be well interesting.

That vid edit string is as follows : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69F7GhASOdM - which are placed inside the [YouTube] insertions
One has to remove the part colored RED here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=69F7GhASOdM

Hi Sky! Thanks for the comments, and especially thanks for the visual Youtube posting instructional..

The GLP thread is a fascinating read, had me spellbound, and will be much better when it is all cleaned up. It sounds too good to be true, but as with all this 12/21 stuff, we certainly don't have too long to wait! I asked some questions (4) at the bottom of the thread right now (Page 17).

I will get right on the project as soon as there is a place to put the text. It's waaay too much for the main thread.

Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:10 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next