It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:32 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.4 2012 
Site Admin

Post The Golden Thread, Volume 6.4 2012
Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.4 2012

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:58 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.4 2012
My copy and paste for the evening.

"Welcome back, my friends
to the show that never ends.
We're so glad you could attend!
Come inside! Come inside!
There behind a glass
stands a real blade of grass
be careful as you pass.
Move along! Move along!
Come inside, the show's about to start
guaranteed to blow your head apart
Rest assured you'll get your money's worth
The greatest show it happens a hell-of-alot.
(Chorus)
You've got to see the show, it's a dynamo.
You've got to see the show, it's rock and roll
Right before your eyes,
We'll pull laughter from the skies
And he laughs until he cries,
then he dies, then he dies
(repeat Chorus)
(Extended instrumental, mostly keyboard)
Soon the Gypsy Queen
in a glaze of Vaseline
Will perform on guillotine
What a scene! What a scene!
Next upon the stand
will you please extend a hand
to Alexander's Ragtime Band
Dixieland, Dixieland
Roll up! Roll up! Roll up!
See the show!
Performing on a stool
we've a sight to make you drool
Seven virgins and a mule
Keep it cool. Keep it cool.
We would like it to be known
the exhibits that were shown
were exclusively our own,
All our own. All our own.
Come and see the show!
Come and see the show!
Come and see the show!
See the show!
See the shoooowwwwwww"

Welcome Back My Friends by Emerson Lake and Palmer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VsifANR96s
from Brain Salad Surgery - "Karn Evil 9" Impression 2 - 1973

This old tune as been banging around in my head all afternoon while contemplating just how freaking ridiculously ugly the actions and images of our 21st century have become. And they're just getting started.

Love and peace to all, Grist

Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:36 pm

I have spent a part of today reading and trying to comprehend the term Zionism. Having found the quoted website which represents the views of a group of orthodox 'Jews' I am happy to say that the terms "anti-semitism" and zionist views now make sense to me.

This is pretty heavy going and not recommended as light reading, but if anyone wants to understand what happened in Israel and the outcomes of why the UN (Illumicorp subsidiary) set up the State of Israel, will be a bit more orientated to why there is such a fantastic 'Hot Spot' in the middle east and why the fomentation of WWIII is about to roll out. At least it makes sense to me now....

This is one of the pages laying out the scene, but do read the whole of the site and be educated....

http://www.nkusa.org/activities/Stateme ... July19.cfm

:hmm :doh

Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:37 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Sky wrote:
I have spent a part of today reading and trying to comprehend the term Zionism. Having found the quoted website which represents the views of a group of orthodox 'Jews' I am happy to say that the terms "anti-semitism" and zionist views now make sense to me.

This is pretty heavy going and not recommended as light reading, but if anyone wants to understand what happened in Israel and the outcomes of why the UN (Illumicorp subsidiary) set up the State of Israel, will be a bit more orientated to why there is such a fantastic 'Hot Spot' in the middle east and why the fomentation of WWIII is about to roll out. At least it makes sense to me now....

This is one of the pages laying out the scene, but do read the whole of the site and be educated....

http://www.nkusa.org/activities/Stateme ... July19.cfm

:hmm :doh

Interesting, Sky.

IMHO, the main reason for the continued support of the State of Israel are fundamental Christians aka "Christian Zionists."

From Wikipedia:

Quote:
Recent political analysis and developments

With the Jewish settlement of Palestine thereafter, and the establishment of a modern Jewish state on May 14, 1948, dispensationalism (already popular among American Christian fundamentalists) enjoyed an immediate boost of credibility. It seemed to many that biblical prophecy was being explained by the headlines of the newspaper, sparking an intense interest in events in the Middle East, which has continued unabated. Modern Christian Zionism is a politically potent consequence of this religious interest in the modern state of Israel, as contemporary events are interpreted in light of their relationship to biblical prophecy.

The role of certain Christians in supporting the establishment of Israel following World War II is well known; and it is regarded by some critics as, in part, a kind of self-willed fulfillment of prophecy. Given this, some are alarmed by what else Christian Zionists envision being done to bring about the conversion of the Jews and the end of the world. As an example, Hal Lindsey, one of the most popular American promoters of dispensationalism, has written in The Late Great Planet Earth that per Book of Ezekiel (39:6-8) that after Jews fight off a "Russian" invasion, Jews will see this as a miracle and convert to Christianity. Their lives will be spared the great fire that God will put upon Russia and people of the "coastlands." And, per Book of Zechariah (13:8,9), one third of Jews alive who have converted will be spared.[9]

In United States politics, Christian Zionism is important because it mobilises an important Republican constituency: fundamentalist and evangelical Protestants who support Israel. The Democratic Party, which has the support of most American Jews, is also generally pro-Israel, but with less intensity and fewer theological underpinnings.

Sociologically, Christian Zionism can be seen as a product of the peculiar circumstances of the United States, in which the world's largest community of Jews lives side by side with the world's largest community of evangelical Christians. There has historically been a somewhat antagonistic relationship between these two communities, largely based on the generally liberal/progressive social policy tendencies of the Jewish community with the more 'rugged individualist' leanings of the American Protestant communities, more so than any theological dispute. Their mutual reverence for the texts of the Hebrew Bible has brought them together, however, as has their common ground against generally leftist pro-Palestinian and/or anti-Israeli factions in American politics.

The mobilisation of evangelicals has tended to bolster the so-called neo-conservative policies of the Republicans, because Christian Zionists tend to favor a hawkish foreign policy and have less sympathy for Palestinian claims than do the Democrats.

Examples of Christian leaders combining political conservatism with Christian Zionism are Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson, leading figures of the Christian Right in the 1980s and 1990s. Falwell said in 1981: "To stand against Israel is to stand against God. We believe that history and scripture prove that God deals with nations in relation to how they deal with Israel." They cite part of Book of Genesis (27:29) Those who curse you [Israel] will be cursed, and those who bless you will be blessed. (HCSB) as prooftext.

The government of Israel has given official encouragement to Christian Zionism, allowing the establishment in 1980 of the International Christian Embassy Jerusalem. The main function of the embassy is to enlist worldwide Christian support for Israel. The embassy has raised funds to help finance Jewish immigration to Israel from the former Soviet Union, and has assisted Zionist groups in establishing Jewish settlements in the West Bank.

The Third International Christian Zionist Congress, held in Jerusalem in February 1996, issued a proclamation which said:

God the Father, Almighty, chose the ancient nation and people of Israel, the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to reveal His plan of redemption for the world. They remain elect of God, and without the Jewish nation His redemptive purposes for the world will not be completed. Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah and has promised to return to Jerusalem, to Israel and to the world. It is reprehensible that generations of Jewish peoples have been killed and persecuted in the name of our Lord, and we challenge the Church to repent of any sins of commission or omission against them. The modern Ingathering of the Jewish People to Eretz Israel and the rebirth of the nation of Israel are in fulfilment of biblical prophecies, as written in both Old and New Testaments. Christian believers are instructed by Scripture to acknowledge the Hebraic roots of their faith and to actively assist and participate in the plan of God for the Ingathering of the Jewish People and the Restoration of the nation of Israel in our day.[10]

Popular interest in Christian Zionism was given a boost around the year 2000 in the form of the Left Behind series of novels by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins.[11] The novels are built around the prophetic role of Israel in the apocalyptic End Times.

The Latin Patriarchate of Jerusalem (Catholic), the Syrian Orthodox Patriarchate of Jerusalem, the Episcopal Church in Jerusalem and the Middle East and the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Jordan and the Holy Land, have recently joined together in order to proclaim and to publish the Jerusalem Declaration on Christian Zionism (August 22, 2006). This Declaration rejects Christian Zionism for substituting a political-military program in place of the teachings of Jesus Christ.[12] The statement is very critical of Christian Zionism because it provides a worldview where the Gospel is identified with the ideology of empire, colonialism and militarism. Palestinian Christian leaders have also been very vocal in supporting the "Kairos Palestine" document calling for a boycott against Israel until it stops its discriminatory policies in the Palestinian territories.[13]

The General Assembly of the National Council of Churches in November 2007 approved a resolution for further study which stated that the "theological stance of Christian Zionism adversely affects:

justice and peace in the Middle East, delaying the day when Israelis and Palestinians can live within secure borders
relationships with Middle Eastern Christians
relationships with Jews, since Jews are seen as mere pawns in an eschatological scheme
relationships with Muslims, since it treats the rights of Muslims as subordinate to the rights of Jews
interfaith dialogue, since it views the world in starkly dichotomous terms"[14]

The Reformed Church in America at its 2004 General Synod found "the ideology of Christian Zionism and the extreme form of dispensationalism that undergirds it to be a distortion of the biblical message noting the impediment it represents to achieving a just peace in Israel/Palestine."[15] The Mennonite Church published an article that referenced what is called the ongoing illegal seizure of additional Palestinian lands by Israeli militants,[16][17] noting that in some churches under the influence of Christian Zionism the "congregations 'adopt' illegal Israeli settlements, sending funds to bolster the defense of these armed colonies." [18] As of September 2007, churches in the USA that have criticized Christian Zionism include the United Methodist Church, the Presbyterian Church (USA), and the United Church of Christ.[19]

Until/unless there is a fundamental change in the beliefs of Christian Zionists, there will continue to be conflict in the Middle East, IMHO.

Until/unless the Palestinians have a safe and secure homeland with free access to trade, there will continue to be conflict in the Middle East, IMHO.

Until/unless the State of Israel is brought to justice for crimes against humanity, there will continue to be conflict in the Middle East, IMHO.

Until/unless Christian Zionists are brought to account in the court of world opinion for their continuing crimes against humanity, there will continue to be conflict in the Middle East, IMHO.

Flame away! These are my opinions and I'm stickin' to 'em. :mrgreen:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:47 am
GT Truther

=== TOLERANCE ===

I read a T-Shirt that said "PAIN IS JUST FEAR LEAVING YOUR BODY" The slogan was on a US Marine Corps shirt. At first glance I was repulsed by the slogan as it diminishes what pain is. What has been done is the Marine is taught to tolerate pain and suffering because what does not kill you makes you stronger. This is another slogan which is taught to young men who have not see war and do not know the pain of loosing someone standing by your side for years and then in the last week of service that person is hit and falls at your feet. Nothing can prepare you for the anger and remorse which fills every fiber of your body. That kind of pain is not fear leaving your body. It is the feeling of everything you have been taught being a lie. It wasn't that Military took anything from you. Certainly nothing could have prepared you for a loss of such a senseless magnitude. Then you realize the futility of war and your hatred foments for those who make the wars for men to die in. You have at this point a crossroads to decide which direction to go down. It is the crossroads to turn your angst towards. You can turn it towards someone or something or you can internalize that pain which doesn't have a physical component.

The above was an extreme example of how tolerance to pain is used to manipulate the soldier to feel immortal and invincible. You are not immortal and not invincible how could you have ever believed those whose entrainment lead you down a dark path to godhood ? We see the absurdity and we feel disgust for those who lack the feeling that we do to know that every life is precious and without price. So when I read that the ELITE want to cull the population. I see the same people who put no worth on life. They hold the people in complete disregard and with utter disdain as a BLACK god would the creatures under his dominion. Now you see the connection between them and the soldier who they make into their image. Their are those soldiers who love to take life just like their masters. These soldiers are singled out and promoted faster than those who love life. In the Pentagon one must read and agree with the Machiavellian Techniques that the ends always justify the means.

To tolerance. When I was a boy of 10 I remember there was no tolerance for wrong action. All wrong action was met with the 2 ft long wood spoon wielded by an expert spoon wielder... my mother. She had the fastest spoon in the west and my brother and sister all respected the power of the spoon and the law which it stood for. The spoon stamped out injustice where ever it was and no one escaped the power of the spoon. Even the neighbors children were subject to its power. My mother and the neighbors mother had an agreement so their wasn't just that one spoon there was also the belt. We knew that we were to follow the law no matter what. That law was absolute.

I used the example as this is the one I know which helped to form my ideas and my goals in life. I was happy up to the age of 12. That was when my mother and father parted company. I did not have anyway of reconciling that pain because it wasn't physical. It wasn't like a wound that you can see heal over time. I became like most teens who come from a broken family. I became a lost soul who came and went as he pleased. I could do anything. With that freedom I did not know of the responsibility as yet because it was not taught to me in that sense. I knew the law but I wasn't taught to be responsible like that. So I went down a dark path of my life. Realizing that I needed to get away and not go down the same hole as my friends, I joined the military. It was their I learned responsibility. I married at age 19. I am 54 years old so I have been married all my adult life. I am still very much in love with my wife and am not one of those guys who has their eye on the back door. I am very happy to have my gray hairs and share them with my loving wife.

So, I have made several transitions in my life but have seen the greatest changes history as a result of hyper-tolerance. Tolerance to everything which was not acceptable when I was just a boy. I see that tolerance is used as a weapon against societal norms and how it is being used for social engineering to make people accept "THE UNACCEPTABLE". How is it done ? We are made to suffer trauma day in and day out. In the history of the world schizophrenia and other psychological disorders have become a global pandemic as we are mentally assaulted our minds raped repeatedly so that we tolerate more and more injustice by those whose goals are to rip and shred every ounce of decency blackens our souls so that LIGHT is replaced by DARKNESS. Is that pain you feel or is that just fear leaving your body ? Do you see how this works. Trauma is a killer.

http://www.mindalive.com/1_0/article%205.pdf

From the Illuminist Svali we learned that TRAUMA BASED ENTRAINMENT was the key learning technique that children of the Illuminati families use to cause a schism or break. In this manner, depending upon the depth of the schism, a cognitive dissonance occurs and the mind is no longer able to resolve the issues cause by the trauma. It is at the weakest point that cognitive dissonance plays its roll in shaping the mind. We are hard wired to resolve issues. If we do not resolve them a complete mental collapse can occur. Catatonia and death are in extreme examples where the brain just jives up working and the body dies. In one of the videos she did she was forced to kill animals and from animals to a young child. Why ? To give the Illuminist the power to do the UNTHINKABLE. TO TRANSCEND BOTH GOOD AND EVIL. This is a Luciferian teaching which allows them to seize power at all costs. Everything we see a right and decent has been insidiously high jacked from us and our own decency turned against us and used as a weapon of mass destruction.

http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/mind/exp ... 3101a.html

Introspective looking within.. and resolving the trauma we must suffer is just part of "NOT FEELING HOPELESS". Contingency planning is in order. If this happens then we do this. If I live on the coast and a Tsunami is coming what do I do ? Well I get in my car and not look back. I don't stop at home or go to the bank. Nothing is worth losing my life for. Resolve, plan and become situationally aware. Situational awareness is more than just being aware of ones surroundings. It is becoming aware what to do without have to be put into a position to make rash decisions. One must be prepared to think about things that we just don't have time to do. But, let me ask you, do you have time enough to save your own life ? Isn't the value of your life high enough that it trumps all other concerns ?

Okay, so the world has a cataclysm, do I just lay down and give up because the dissonance is just to great ? Many will... Those who are prepared won't go without fighting to stay alive and have enough love to save as many others as possible.

:candle :candle :candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:13 pm

The Cabalist Jewish bankers (the Illuminati) have a long-range plan for the ascendance of their "Messiah." Actually the anti-Christ, he will be "the King of the Jews" to be selected from the House of Rothschild. Most Jews are not privy to this plan.

The Illuminati Jews realized it will not happen by itself. The first step was the re-establishment of the State of Israel. The Rothschilds did this by colonizing Palestine and engineering the Dreyfus Affair and Nazism.

Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:26 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

=== Tolerance Agenda ===

Originally I thought to tell you what I know about those who are able to monitor everything. I was going to go into great detail but found this to actually be a lesser endeavor, all things said an done. What is of crucial importance is not how they do it but why they do it. Why ?

We are being changed. Behavior modified. Desensitized just as LumiNAZI families and just like LumiNAZI families they are using trauma based programming to make you.. into them. Think of it. They haven't fired a single shot in anger but they have taken your will to fight against the intolerable, the unthinkable. People see all kinds of criminality every day and they think less of the whole than just themselves. This is how the LumiNAZI's make us into their soldiers and we do it without even a single direct engagement. People surrender their will to fight for the whole because they have been led to believe that they are more important than their community and their country. The worst of these are the immigrants who don't have any allegiances to community and country. They will do anything for money. This is why they are singled out to be used buy the IllumiNAZI's to do criminal acts against people that are targeted. I am one of their targets who is the recipients of there plots and terrorism. I have not been silenced because I don't fight back physically. I have taken their hatred and their chemical attacks every single day because I know that they may be able to hurt my body, even kill me, but they will never... never have my obedience. This is resistance.

Today I read several other blogs where people complained of ringing of many tones who have gone to the Ear Nose and Throat guy and they said that I did not have Tinnitus. If not this then I asked could it be electromagnetic radiation. He said that he doubted this because their is not enough iron in my head to pick up the signals. I then asked why I feel pain when I drive under hight voltage power lines. He asked me if I had been in any serious accidents and I said yes and he asked if I had any plates or other things like screws or permanent metal clamps. I said no. Then he said that I was the third person in the past few years complaining from similar symptoms. Both the power lines and the ringing. That if I did not mention the power lines he would not have remembered the other to people. These cases have by in large gone unreported but others are complaining of similar problems with power lines with out the ringing ears. Many other people are suffering from unusual vision problems. They claim that their vision for no apparent reason seems to be blurred and then all of a sudden no problems. Other complain of intense pains in various parts of their bodies with nothing that indicates why they are having problems.

Why am I mentioning this to you. I believed their are reasons for these things and for targeting certain people. People who are connected empathetically or whose PSY ability gives them access to materials and places which only the IllumiNAZI's control. USAP facilities often are places where people who are held against their will attempt to reach out. When they do, and some one helps them as was the case with me, I became a great threat to them and if they had it their way they would have eliminated me had it not be for the fact that I a prolific writer. If I just stop then it look funny if I go missing. Then under further investigation they read what I have written and discover I am just the tip of the Iceberg. I am one of 10's of thousands who have been targeted because they have demonstrated uncommon knowledge in the area of both technology and logistics of their operations. If I were given a proper budget I could put a huge clamp on their objectives. I have studied them for years and they have telegraphed to me a wealth of knowledge. I know that they have micro code embedded in every processor that is sold publicly. This has telegraphed to me that special processors for USAP projects do not have this microcode and cannot be traced because of the countermeasures employed. The USAP computers have operating systems which leave no tracks yet give the appearance of any computer they desire to appear as. I could go on for days with information they have telegraphed to me. Again the reason why I know this uncommon knowledge is due largely impart to them "GIVING THIS MESSAGE TO ME". They don't even know that they have done this. I am telling you this because it tell them how sensitive I am to them and their efforts. It tells them that what ever they did to me when they came into my home that night, will never go unnoticed by me or others who I tell.

All of this goes to their commitment. They always attempt to come for the strong position. In chess they immediately dominate and control the center of the board. They are unwilling to look at different strategies as they have been trained by the military. This is something else they have telegraphed to me. That piece of information did not come easy. A true strategist is willing to look weak to draw an opponent out. This is something that they have not done. This tells me who they are. The high commands of all military have been penetrated and taken over by the bankster IllumiNASZI's. This is again another piece of information which they have telegraphed to me. When I wrote about the 3D Synthetic Imaging Goggles they were quick to respond and act. The ringing in my head, not my ears, made it almost impossible for me to sleep that night. I know that they can use their devices to give me various types of pain. They don't use this very often because if they did people like me would pick up on it. I have...

It seems that USAP is one of their BIG KEYWORDS which they scan the internet for. Unacknowledged special access projects are criminal actives run by criminal enterprises who don't pay taxes and who are above the law. Cartel's are like this, no ? The Mexican Cartel's are above the law and operate by intimidation. How different are they than the USAP companies ? None. People that live that lie say that they serve themselves and take that huge $$$$$$ wad of cash. Sociopaths who care only for themselves are singled out and used for USAP projects. I have also discovered that their is a hormone which causes a copper sensitivity. The copper sensitivity would cause the person to go into cardiac arrest if it was hormone imbalance was not treated. The side effect was that this hormone imbalance also made people into sociopaths. Routinely, agents of USAP projects are given this treatment so that they loose interest in their spouses and loved ones. What kind of criminals would do this ? Imagine using chemical attacks to change a persons behavior. These types of attacks are genetically implanted into food. Imagine you being targeted by the food you eat.

These high tech criminals are the most organized people in the world. All criminals organize to this level because they always live in fear. They know they are criminals. All of them do. But like drug dealers the lure of easy money has a very strong appeal. The criminals at the very top are promised jobs on the boards of directors of USAP companies. They are given huge block of stocks and stipends to betray their countries best interests because they are owned by the banksters we call the military industrial complex.

So I say their agenda is one to make everyone accept them for what they do and not to object to them selling out their country and their people. Many people sell out for so little. They turn a blind eye and just shrug their shoulders and say "I JUST DON'T WANT TO GET INVOLVED".

I do want to get involved. I want to sink the BLACK SHIP THAT DARKENS MY HORIZON. I will do anything to stop them because I know who (or what) is in the seat of power. I don't want to betray my country or my people like them. They are profiling every thing everyone of us does. I won't profile any of you. I will profile my enemy because my enemies are "THE SOLDIERS OF OUR MISFORTUNE".

:sarcasism

In 1938 a man named Arthur Bell wrote a book called "MANKIND UNITED". He gave their whole plan for world domination and a group of people who were all murdered of the book and the agenda. They silently murders 100's of thousands of people world wide over the book.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/mu/index.htm

:oops

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:14 pm

Certainly a fascinating read Phats - but as the intro page alludes to - to be read with some discernment. The organisation does appear to be public domain knowledge anywhere, and yet the principles espoused remain a fact of what is going on today.

I have made an ebook of the material. Dunno if I should post it into the "book club" here?

Thanks for pointing it out!

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:39 am
Profile WWW

Please do, Sky, I would be interested in seeing it. TIA

Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:53 am
Profile YIM

As requested - download it from Scr:bd (purposely encoded) from here....

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=3990&p=44995#p44995

.:. :mrgreen: .:.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:50 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(Note: This is a business webpage...Lot's of people snooping...Dex)

Pwnie Express
About Our Vision
Our Tech
Use Cases
Our Customers
Our Team
Our Advisors
Press Kit
Contact Us
Products Community Releases
Pwn Plug Floor Model
Pwn Plug Mini - NEW!
Pwn Plug Wireless
Pwn Plug Elite
Power Pwn - NEW!
Pwn Phone
Accessories
Training
Support FAQ
Downloads
Documentation
Tech Support
Blog
Search 0 items Check out News
Forbes Chimes in on the Power Pwn
The Power strip that lets you snoop on an Entire Network: By Adrian Kingsley-Hughes, Contributor

http://www.forbes.com/sites/adriankings ... e-network/

Written by Mark Hughes — July 22, 2012
Add a comment
DV!CE notices the "network security device that looks like a surge protector"
A network security device that looks like a suge protector: Via wired

http://dvice.com/archives/2012/07/a-network-secur.php

Add a comment
engadget Announces Power Pwn as "Champion"
DARP-backed Power Pwn is power strip by day, superhero hack machine by night: by Jon Fingas

http://www.engadget.com/2012/07/22/darp ... k-machine/

Add a comment
ZDNET Covers the Power Pwn
ZDNET on the new Power Pwn: "This DARPA-Funded Power Strip Will Hack Your Network" By Emil Protalinski

http://www.zdnet.com/power-pwn-this-dar ... 000001331/

Add a comment
PC Magazine's take on the new Power Pwn
PC Magazine: "DARPA-Funded Power Strip 'Pwns' Your Corporate Network" by David Murphy:

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2407475,00.asp

Written by Dave Porcello — July 21, 2012
Add a comment
Tom Nardi previews the Power Pwn
The PowerBase: "Pwnie Express Starts Pre-Orders for Power Pwn" by Tom Nardi:

http://www.thepowerbase.com/2012/07/pwn ... power-pwn/

Add a comment
The Verge on the Power Pwn
The Verge: "Power Pwn: a DARPA-funded hacking terminal disguised as a powerstrip" by Evan Rodgers:

http://www.theverge.com/2012/7/20/31727 ... ng-hacking

Add a comment
Pwnie Express to Appear in Black Hat 2012 and DefCon 20
Barre, VT – 20 July, 2012 - Pwnie Express, a Vermont cyber-Security start-up, and creator of the Pwn Plug, the first-to-market penetration testing drop box, will be sponsoring and exhibiting at Black Hat USA 2012 and Defcon 20. Black Hat is from July 21-26 at the Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, Nevada. DefCon 20 will be from July 26-29 at the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. Pwnie Express is unveiling two new products at the conferences. The Power Pwn is a dual-ethernet Pwn Plug with on-board wireless (WIFI) and bluetooth, in the form factor of a desktop surge protector. The Pwn Plug Mini is described as half the size of the original Pwn Plug with nearly all of the bells and whistles.

Pwnie Express specializes in innovative, rapid deployment penetration testing products designed for the security professional. The portable form factor of the Pwn Plug lends to its cost effectiveness and enables quick deployment. This limits time and travel required for penetration testing and scales well to provide coverage across multiple remote locations. This form factor, when combined with support for persistent covert channels (including wifi and 3G) make this product ideal for physical penetration testing. The remote wireless penetration testing capabilities take this product over the top! Pwnie Express technology has redefined penetration testing.

Pwnie Express' products have been incorporated into the cyber-security toolboxes of over one hundred security service providers, several Fortune 50 companies and various federal agencies. They have recently been featured in Wired.com, The information Systems Security Association (ISSA) Journal, Wired, Ars Technica, PC Magazine, and Slashdot. The Pwn Plug has been named as the Editors Choice in PC Magazine and Pwnie Express has been named by Network World as one of the 7 hottest companies to watch. Founder and CEO, Dave Porcello said, “Our products provide significant time and cost savings for internal, remote pentesting and address the scalability challenges organizations have in providing persistent pentesting across multiple locations [branch offices].” Mark Hughes, Customer Development Director said, “The remote wifi and bluetooth testing capabilities provide Pwnie Express considerable delineation from the existing market. The form factor of these products enable our clients to converge logical and physical vulnerability validation. This changes everything.” Where could Pwnie Express possibly go from here? CTO Jonathan Cran says, “Well, we’re just getting started.” Pwnie Express. Game-changers!

About Black Hat

Black Hat provides briefings and training to leading corporations and government agencies around the world. Black Hat differentiates itself by working at many levels within the corporate, government, and underground communities. This unmatched informational reach enables Black Hat to be continuously aware of the newest vulnerabilities, defense mechanisms, and industry trends. Black Hat Briefings and Trainings are held annually in Abu Dhabi, Europe, and Las Vegas. Black Hat is produced by UBM TechWeb. More information is available at http://www.blackhat.com.

####

M. Anthony Hughes
mark@pwnieexpress
802-498-8772

Written by Dave Porcello — July 20, 2012
Add a comment
Wired Enterprise: Darpa Funds Hack Machine You’d Never Notice
Robert McMillan writes about a game-changing new pentesting product by Pwnie Express: The Power Pwn.

http://www.wired.com/wiredenterprise/2012/07/pwnplug/

Written by Dave Porcello — July 20, 2012
Add a comment
Pwnie Express at DerbyCon 2012
That's right folks! Pwnie Express will be back at DerbyCon in Louisville, Kentucky from September 27 - 30, 2012!

DerbyCon is a great conference and we are looking forward to going back this year. Look for us there and give a shout out when you find us!

Written by Gabe Koss — July 12, 2012
Add a comment
« Previous 1 2 3 Next » Showing: 1-10 of 29
Latest TweetsTwitter

loading tweets...
Search The Site Contact Us News And Updates Press Kit Terms and Policies Products
Community Releases
Pwn Plug Floor Model
Pwn Plug Mini - NEW!
Pwn Plug Wireless
Pwn Plug Elite
Power Pwn - NEW!
Pwn Phone
Accessories
Training

Support
FAQ
Downloads
Documentation
Tech Support

More Information
Our Vision
Our Tech
Use Cases
Our Customers
Our Team
Our Advisors
Press Kit
Contact Us

© 2012 Pwnie Express. All Rights Reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to our Terms and Policies. Use of any Pwnie Express product signifies your agreement to our EULA.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Payment methods we accept

Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:08 am
GT Truther

=== Was Mahatma Gandhi an Illuminati Pawn? ===

By Timothy Watson, Ph.D.
(henrymakow.com)

Gandhi in London shortly after being called to the Bar in 1891. During his period as a law student in London, he joined the Theosophical Society and may have been recruited by MI-6.

Ghandi was assassinated because he was an Illuminati agent who had betrayed the Hindu cause. As a Freemason employed by MI6, Gandhi's main role was to partition India in order to set it up for future conflict. This would serve the future depopulation agenda by fomenting regional wars. It would also justify the New World Order plan to implement world government to restore the peace.

The Illuminati used the same M.O. in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq and Kuwait, and a host of other divide-and-conquer national bifurcation schemes. The Illuminati relentlessly implement their motto ordo ab chao (ORDER OUT OF CHAOS). It is their teleology.

(The Illuminati are no longer content being hidden rulers, they are using dissonance behavior modification to make us into them. They, as Luciferian's want to rule in the open).

The Round Table was a world government body set up by Illuminati agent Cecil Rhodes. When Gandhi attended the Round Table Conference in 1931, Prime Minister Ramsay MacDonald presented him with the Communal Award for partitioning India. Gandhi gave a speech at the Round Table Conference promoting "Communitarianism", a buzz word used to disguise the Illuminati goal of establishing a worldwide socialist dictatorship under the cover of "communalism".

SERVANT OF EMPIRE

In the 1890's, the young Gandhi set off to London to study law. His London Diary recorded this period in his life, but all but 20 pages have mysteriously disappeared. The surviving pages actually describe Gandhi's initiation to the Third Degree of Freemasonry in coded language, something only a Freemason scholar would notice. The original 120-page volume would have been his Freemason diary. If the surviving 20 pages are any indication, it appears to be a record of his initiation through the various degrees of the Order.

Since he is known to have entrusted the Diary to a close family relation, the fact that it has gone missing is highly suspect. The more likely explanation is that it is being withheld from the public to conceal Gandhi's Freemason affiliations.

Gandhi later became a sergeant major in the British Army. His ambulance team joined the British in their campaign to suppress a "Kaffir" uprising in South Africa. Gandhi acted as a recruitment officer for the British Army in the Boar War, WWI and WWII and as an apologist for the British Empire in his Indian Opinion newspaper.

Gandhi was assassinated and Natharam Godse was arrested in the square before hordes of onlookers. He surrendered, compliantly raising his hands over his head and handed his weapon over to the authorities. Gopal Godse, brother of Gandhi assassin, Natharam Godse, wrote a book called May It Please Your Honour based on the courtroom testimony of his brother, which the world never got to hear. Natharam Godse conducted his own defense in order to present his true motivations. He conducted his own defense, but the Congress Party of India ensured that not a word was published in any of the Indian newspapers. The police stole the notebooks out of the reporters' hands and destroyed them, issuing a stern warning that not a single word of his testimony be printed.

Godse's courtroom testimony brought tears to the eyes of the packed gallery. Sobs conveying the deep emotion of those present could be heard throughout the court. Godse testified that Gandhi was in regular correspondence with known terrorists, including the head of the Muslim League, a terrorist organization responsible for slaughtering thousands of innocent civilians, especially in Calcutta.

He also alleges that Gandhi conspired with the Amir of Afghanistan to front an invasion of India in order to found a Muslim caliphate, but that the plot was somehow thwarted. Gandhi even promoted Hindustani as the lingua franca of India. Hindustani is Urdu under a different name. Godse, left, understood that this was subterfuge. It amounted to the Islamizing of India.

Forcing a foreign tongue upon a great nation like India was treasonous. Mr. Shastri, Mr. C.Y. Chintamani, the editor of Allahabad and even the Mahatma's lifelong friend, the late C.F. Andrews, confirmed that Gandhi's speeches and writings added up to an open invitation to the Amir of Afghanistan to invade India. It was de facto high treason. Is there another word for a leader plotting to have his country invaded by an alien power?

The Hindu-Muslim unity Gandhi claimed to covet so strongly was now a fleeting mirage. If Godse's defense were on public record, everyone would know the truth. If the press had not been muzzled, the word would be out. Instead, the treasonous Congress Party suppressed the truth and prevented the face behind the mask of divinity from being revealed.

--
Timothy Watson is co-author with Col. G.B. Singh of Gandhi Under Cross-examination. Visit Tim's website http://www.shakesaspear.com or send him an email at apollospear@yahoo.com

--

The movie Ghandi does not reveal the truth. But since it was appro pos to my previous posting in regards to how the IllumiNAZI's us entrainment on people, you cannot even begin realize just who or I should say WHAT is really behind this Theosophical Occult Agenda. Noting that I used the word TOLERANCE AGENDA we have but a small glimpse as to how big this master plan really is. It truly encompasses the whole world. Everywhere have the blue blooded serpents twisted good into evil and evil into good. This is the agenda.. to make you into them.

In the Illuminist traditions, EXTRA DIMENSION, ED's are at the head of their tables. The one they call the GRAND ARCHITECT is not who you think he is. He is the destroyer of worlds. He has literally destroyed many worlds. So DARK is this secret I am sure that I am the first to tell you that ED's head the tables of the Illuminati. They are indistinguishable as they are transdimensional with the ability to shift from one from to another. What if you actually saw an ED how would you know it from a man ?

If you don't know why ED's are here, you won't know what their agenda is. Are ED's in control of this world ? Yes. I believe yes. Do I have direct evidence of this. No. No I do not. Then how do I know ? Because they have reveal themselves to me. I was not frightened by them and know they feed from our fears and our life force. This is where all the stories of Vampirism have come from but psychic vampires are what they are. The ritual sacrifice feeds them from the life force leaving the body. Like some ET's, we are just a sack of food, so to is true in regards to ED's. The Theosophical Society buy knowledge at the cost of human lives. What is their agenda ? To feed.. to take and to subjugate.

--

For the skeptics.. If you believe in Jesus Christ who transfigured you believe in ED's. If you believe in Allah you believe in ED's. If you believe in Lucifer.. ED...

boundaries to it..

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:33 am
GT Truther

=== DENVER AIRPORT - WHATS UP ? ====

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... denver.htm

Black Sun worship, Hitler called the NAZI movement a "Great White Mountain" that could not be moved. Hitler believed that the Aryan race was above all races as it was a race which came from the stars. What I find interesting is that black sun symbol cannot be found at the airport or can it ? Looking at the murals all of them are illuminated with a black sun. All of them. So they symbol of the black sun is not shown above ground but it is shown in the uber creepy murals which have the feeling of the occult.

boundaries to it..

Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:19 pm
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.4 2012
Hmm, someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but the central core of the ZetaTalk message is about the coming of planet x (Herculobus, Nibiru, etc) and that its going to cause a pole shift which will wipe out many of us but by preparing more can survive. Maybe their central message is accurate (apart from the 2003 "white lie") and this explains why they (the Zetans) are so often seen in a negative light - ie: those humans who are 'in the know' don't want the masses to know so belittle the information source upon which they themselves so rely.

My views are to suspect that the Zetans are right in theme but at the same time are going OTT with the destructiveness of the events when they come to pass in 2-10 months from now. (tectonic events starting September and spread out over the quoted time frame; general sea level changes over a much longer time frame).

I am saying this because today for the first time a channeled message from the Galactic Federation of Light which was posted to a yahoo group talks about the need for better sea walls and sea defences, and that 'soon' we will be experiencing tectonic activity which moves lands 10, 15 or even 20 ft with Richter scale counts of up to 16. It suggests an evacuation of parts of Northern Europe where the sea defences are not going to be sufficient and also talks about general sea level changes - mirroring what Gaia has been predicting for 'soon' on Tom Moore's GentleWay Newsletter (2ft in 5 years).

Gaia has also confirmed that one of the events we can expect later this year will be the Atlantic Ocean tsunami event, with its origin being a Canary Island volcano which slips into the sea.

(yikes - just one of unknown numbers :( )

Meanwhile, London is starting to be swamped by Olympic visitors. The road restrictions have not even been fully activated but are already causing localised chaos whilst because the sun has finally come out after 3 months of rain so the public transport is already starting to fall over (railways - buses dont count because they are at the mercy of the road traffic).

One reason for the need for so many special traffic lanes for Olympic officials is because most bigwigs are staying in swanky hotels (Hilton, etc) in London's 'West End' and commuting by car to the Olympic site in east London. But not the Olympic President. As a former competitor he wants to be in the Olympic Village with the other competitors. What a shame the rest of the officials cannot do likewise.

Simon

Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:29 pm
Site Admin

Phatz do you have anymore on the Denver Airport?

I wouldn't mind making a seperate thread about that as they have to be the freekiest public murals I have ever seen.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:31 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

1- NSA Whistle Blowers Warn that the US Government Can Use Surveillance to ‘See Into Your Life’

http://www.infowars.com/nsa-whistle-blo ... your-life/

2- View from the ISS at night.

http://www.wimp.com/nightview/

:roll

Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:17 am
GT Truther

=== GLOBAL WATER CRISIS - GONE MISSING ? ===

All around the globe fresh water has gone missing. Water is a heavy molecule in relation to gases. So the likelyhood of water just loft into space is not plausible. Are the Oceans Rising.. No, not appreciably.. Then where has the water been taken.. ?

1. Water has been take to deep underground faculties. Yes but maybe only a 10th of that which is missing. More than 3 billion acre feet has gone missing from one report I read.
2. Water has been engineered to fall on a certain continent due to weather modification. No, It seems to be a world wide drought of epic proportions.
3. The water has be separated into Hydrogen and Oxygen to create the drought? Can't comment on this as yet.
4. The water was turned into a super fuel and it is being burned and the hydrogen and oxygen were being released into the atmosphere instead of reforming to create water.
4. The water is being moved to the moon based called "LUNA" where the Martian contingent is trading water for technologies. No proof on this as yet.
5. The water is being stolen by Galactic Peoples whose worlds are also having a water crisis ?
6. The "NWSN (New World Space Navy) has built a ship so large as to take in toe a billion acre feet of water to a new planet for tera forming. Don't know the range of the NWSN. Not likely..

Bottom Line no one knows where the water has gone. On thing is for sure it has been taken.

---

Analyzing obscure data: :sarcasism

Henry Kissinger fosters the novel idea to use FOOD AS A WEAPON. What is the likelyhood of WATER BEING USED AS A WEAPON ? Threat level RED... LETS GO TO DEFCON 5. Scotty, bring up Bat Guano shield generators and crank them up to maximum. Water as a weapon, Food as a weapon....

What kind of woe be gone cretins would use water to murder off mankind ? Answer; the IllumiNAZI's. We are being poisoned by everything we eat. Even the medicines are poisonous and are KILLERS.

boundaries to it..

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:03 am
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Phatz do you have anymore on the Denver Airport?

I wouldn't mind making a seperate thread about that as they have to be the freekiest public murals I have ever seen.

There is a radio show that had some information by a worker who said that when they were pouring in the concreted for one of the sub basements that a piece of heavy equipment fell down into a open area about 100 feet down from the lowest sub. They were unable to retrieve the piece of equipment because of the depth and the damage to the equipment. During the construction a large number of people went missing. Just did'nt show up for work. Nearby the airport a strange facility which does not belong to the airport is still under construction. No company has claimed it as their project. What typically shows up at job sites is the contractor placards which their are none. There are many weird things about the Denver airport. There is one report that it was built on an Indian burial site.

boundaries to it..

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:27 am
GT Truther

Cyberbird wrote:
1- NSA Whistle Blowers Warn that the US Government Can Use Surveillance to ‘See Into Your Life’

Whistleblowers like the ones coming out now are a MASSIVE SIGNAL THAT A GROWING DIVISION IN THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY is happening. There are those who remember their oaths to the constitution and to this great republic.. but the new generations of Machiavellians is poised to take over.

boundaries to it..

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:36 am
Site Admin

Thanks Phatz I have started a new thread here

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3992

Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:10 pm
Profile WWW

Cyberbird wrote:

Stunning video that Cyberbird :: Is is not amazing that Never a Straight Answer can actually produce imagery with beautiful starscapes in the background - instead of pitch darkness?

.:.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:58 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

=== Premonitions - The EVENT ===

I encourage everyone on the GT to look at the youtube vid I posted. It demonstrates that the Illuminati, NORTHCOM, CIA, FEMA, HOMELAND SECURITY head offices being relocated to the Denver Area close to the New World Denver International Airport. The Gates Foundation has built huge seedbank... Worlds largest sewage treatment facility has been built near the airport.

George Bush met with Bin Laden's Brother the day before 9/11. Hinkle's Brother, met with Neal Bush the day before Hinkle shot Reagan. Reagan was given a transfusion of "COLD" BLOOD which caused Reagan's brain to not absorb the necessary Oxygen is should have and Reagan was diminished by the transfusion not the gunshot. The father Herbert Walker Bush did not meet with Robert Kennedy but he was outside the book depository in Daily Plaza on the morning of the shooting.

Earths core magnetic field, rapid changes happening Magnetic North / South Poles going crazy. Sun seems to be going through unusual cycles which indicate EXTRA SOLAR FORCES BEING EXERTED ON THE SUN. Could this be exotic energy or planar magnetic ribbons on the Galactic Plane ?

Menacing "NEAT COMMIT" cover up... and much much more. Please see this very important video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR4a9k0w2JE

boundaries to it..

Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:54 pm
GT Truther

=== THE EVENT - EARTHS TORSIONAL FIELDS ARE PERTURBED ===

The galactic plane.. A debris field of extraordinary proportions. Vid confims more debris that usual. Also, Earths torsional flux, its twisting fields have nulls spots of 20-30 KM (HOLES). This allows radiation through the earths magnetic defenses.

We need to be watching the Magnetophere and the Earths Magnetic Null spots. Scalar events like HAARP or Super CME's can KNOCK THE EARTHS CORE HARD ENOUGH TO CAUSE EDDIES TO FORM AND THE STRONG POSSIBILITY OF A POLE SHIFT. The Magnetic North Pole is moving at a rate of approximately 45 KM / year. This is the fastest it has moved in recorded history. We are on the verge.. the edge...

We see the ELITE, like squirrels running to the Denver Area making preparations for the transfer of the President in the future.

All of this ties in.. This morning.. The people that screw with me.. They sent me a message.. several times did they try to make their point. They are Bat Guano Crazy if they think I am going to stop trying to warn people of what is about to happen. The other thing I would like to point out is that they have telegraphed their intentions to us by their move to Colorado... There secret isn't a secret anymore... !

boundaries to it..

Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:53 pm
GT Truther

New Art
With Van Gogh's only...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:49 pm
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.4 2012
=== Planet X, Nibiru ? Nope, just Nemesis / Dwarf Star ===

http://www.viewzone.com/browndwarf.html

Is Nemesis the cause of the worlds vast supply of hub-bub ? Hub-bub on tap, hub-bub at the gas pump... Looks like the folks at the Pentagon are sure spooked about "THE NEMESIS". I know they are spooked about many things. I believe they are stealing all the money they can get their hands on and bankrupting countries to build their new facilities and space craft. Let give them a big round of applause for leaving out 99.99999% of the population out of the loop. :puter :headbang :crazy :slap :scared :shakehead :dunno :censor :oops :sarcasism :agree :spit :mrgreen: :elephant :silly :sherlock :clap :nono :noway :wavey :fight :evil :lol :shock:

boundaries to it..

Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:34 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next