It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:50 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012/2013 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012
Look very closely at these images ...as you read along with the commentary.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2013/04/22/a ... hollywood/

Wow. I don't know what to believe.

Here's the FEMA page for hired actors mentioned in the video below
https://hseep.dhs.gov/hseep_Vols/defaul ... splay.aspx?

Click through to Youtube to watch in a bigger size..

Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:26 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Look very closely at these images ...as you read along with the commentary.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2013/04/22/a ... hollywood/

Wow. I don't know what to believe.

Here's the FEMA page for hired actors mentioned in the video below
https://hseep.dhs.gov/hseep_Vols/defaul ... splay.aspx?

Click through to Youtube to watch in a bigger size..

The commentary is interesting...They don't want to believe it's real. I watched the footage knocking the old man in the street down a considerable distance away. That was real. A real powerful concussion blast right at the leg level.

Dex

Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:55 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Everything Is Rigged: The Biggest Price-Fixing Scandal Ever
By Matt Taibbi
April 25, 2013 1:00 PM ET
The Illuminati were amateurs. The second huge financial scandal of the year reveals the real international conspiracy: There's no price the big banks can't fix

Conspiracy theorists of the world, believers in the hidden hands of the Rothschilds and the Masons and the Illuminati, we skeptics owe you an apology. You were right. The players may be a little different, but your basic premise is correct: The world is a rigged game. We found this out in recent months, when a series of related corruption stories spilled out of the financial sector, suggesting the world's largest banks may be fixing the prices of, well, just about everything.

You may have heard of the Libor scandal, in which at least three – and perhaps as many as 16 – of the name-brand too-big-to-fail banks have been manipulating global interest rates, in the process messing around with the prices of upward of $500 trillion (that's trillion, with a "t") worth of financial instruments. When that sprawling con burst into public view last year, it was easily the biggest financial scandal in history – MIT professor Andrew Lo even said it "dwarfs by orders of magnitude any financial scam in the history of markets."

That was bad enough, but now Libor may have a twin brother. Word has leaked out that the London-based firm ICAP, the world's largest broker of interest-rate swaps, is being investigated by American authorities for behavior that sounds eerily reminiscent of the Libor mess. Regulators are looking into whether or not a small group of brokers at ICAP may have worked with up to 15 of the world's largest banks to manipulate ISDAfix, a benchmark number used around the world to calculate the prices of interest-rate swaps.

Interest-rate swaps are a tool used by big cities, major corporations and sovereign governments to manage their debt, and the scale of their use is almost unimaginably massive. It's about a $379 trillion market, meaning that any manipulation would affect a pile of assets about 100 times the size of the United States federal budget.

It should surprise no one that among the players implicated in this scheme to fix the prices of interest-rate swaps are the same megabanks – including Barclays, UBS, Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase and the Royal Bank of Scotland – that serve on the Libor panel that sets global interest rates. In fact, in recent years many of these banks have already paid multimillion-dollar settlements for anti-competitive manipulation of one form or another (in addition to Libor, some were caught up in an anti-competitive scheme, detailed in Rolling Stone last year, to rig municipal-debt service auctions). Though the jumble of financial acronyms sounds like gibberish to the layperson, the fact that there may now be price-fixing scandals involving both Libor and ISDAfix suggests a single, giant mushrooming conspiracy of collusion and price-fixing hovering under the ostensibly competitive veneer of Wall Street culture.

The Scam Wall Street Learned From the Mafia

Why? Because Libor already affects the prices of interest-rate swaps, making this a manipulation-on-manipulation situation. If the allegations prove to be right, that will mean that swap customers have been paying for two different layers of price-fixing corruption. If you can imagine paying 20 bucks for a crappy PB&J because some evil cabal of agribusiness companies colluded to fix the prices of both peanuts and peanut butter, you come close to grasping the lunacy of financial markets where both interest rates and interest-rate swaps are being manipulated at the same time, often by the same banks.

"It's a double conspiracy," says an amazed Michael Greenberger, a former director of the trading and markets division at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission and now a professor at the University of Maryland. "It's the height of criminality."

snip

Read more here: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/everything-is-rigged-the-biggest-financial-scandal-yet-20130425

Now here's a real conspiracy, IMHO.

Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:47 am
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:

Why didn't you Know this already WE Aussies (Ozzies) knew this for years, Tried to tell you and it fell on deaf ears!

BTW Wall Street IS The Mafia not a trick the learned from them Wall Street IS the Mafia.

Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:18 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Coming to that realization myself, Freak.

The Mafia isn't just the Godfather types anymore, ya know? They also wear suits and ties. GAH!

Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:32 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Coming to that realization myself, Freak.

The Mafia isn't just the Godfather types anymore, ya know? They also wear suits and ties. GAH!

That's Right, Evil to the core are they not?

Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:59 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Testing posting from the phone...gotta love tech

EDIT -it worked!

Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:42 pm
Site Admin

Yeah, Lynn!

Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:59 am
GT Truther

This is where I live...

http://contactinthedesert.net/

Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:44 pm
GT Truther

Wow, every time I try to NOT believe the Boston Bombing was a hoax with actors, someone posts another dang VIDEO:

A NEW BLOG - Post where I found the fake leg falling off:
http://sirwhiteknight.blogspot.com/2013 ... ahaha.html

Click through to watch this bigger, Incredible.

YOU WILL CLEARLY SEE A MAN PUTTING THE PROSTHETIC LEG BACK ON GUY IN WHEELCHAIR.I have an involuntary sharp intake of breath every time I watch it. Talk about Smoking Gun. WOW.

And this:

And what would the Navy Seals or some other organization be doing?

Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:48 pm
GT Truther

Documentary- A Silent Forest. The Growing Threat, Genetically Engineered Trees- Full Movie

Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:24 am
Site Admin

That looks like some sort of folding chair to me, Lynn.

He was sitting at the finish line waiting for his girl friend to finish the race.

Quote:
"He's dead and I'm still here': Heroic double amputee who identified suspected Boston bomber opens up about the attacks and his agonizing recovery

One of the heroes of the Boston Marathon bombings who lost both legs in the attacks opened up about the tragic day that has changed the course of his life and the lives of hundreds of other victims.

Speaking to the hosts of the Dennis & Callahan program on Boston's WEEI radio station Friday, Jeff Bauman recalled the moment he learned that Tamerlan Tsranaev, the older of the two Chechen brothers suspected of setting off the twin blasts, had been killed in a police gun battle.

'What I thought was, "He's dead and I'm still here,"' said the resilient 27-year-old double amputee.

Bauman, who is credited with helping the FBI identify Tamerlan while lying injured in the hospital, said on the show that as he was waiting for his girlfriend to cross the finish line April 15, he had a feeling that something was not quite right about one of the spectators.

'Just that one guy, he didn't look like he was having a good time. He was standing right next to me. … He was just an odd guy, he struck me as odd.

'Next thing you know, I hear fireworks and I'm on the ground,' he recalled.

At the time of the explosions, Bauman's girlfriend was a mile away from the finish line and escaped unharmed.

Bauman became the subject of the now-iconic and extremely graphic photo, which shows him being carried away by Good Samaritan Carlos Arredondo sporting a cowboy hat.

When Bauman regained consciousness in Boston Medical Center after the bombing, his brother told Bloomberg News he asked for a pen and paper and wrote: 'bag, saw the guy, looked right at me,' referring to one of the suspected bombers identified as Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

'For the first suspect [Tamerlan] they just took my description,' Bauman told WEEI. 'They thought I saw the second suspect and they had a sketch artist come in [to the hospital] maybe on Wednesday.'

When asked about the moment Bauman looked down and saw that his legs had been blown off below the knee, the 27-year-old recalled just feeling 'sad that someone would actually do that.'
Bauman said that before Arredondo picked him up and placed him in a wheelchair, he was certain that he was going to die.

snip

Read more here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2315638/Jeff-Bauman-Hes-dead-Im-Heroic-double-amputee-identified-suspected-Boston-bomber-opens-attacks-agonizing-recovery.html

Why is is so hard to believe that two jerks are responsible for this?

Why are so many conspiracy theory web sites so intent on insisting these victims were "actors?"

Doesn't that disrespect those who were injured in this horrific incident?

Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:24 am
GT Truther

Bluebonnet,

No disrespect intended at all, it just seems to me that once again we have an event overlapped with a "drill". I recently saw the training videos where amputees act to train Military and EMT first responders. They are all made up to look like they just lost their leg, etc... Then the web site where FEMA has the Actor's forms and instructions for participation. Evidently there were audible warnings in the area there was a drill about to commence. There are witness statements about the announcements. Then the drill/event, which may very well be a "real bomb" instead of just a "fake event" for the drill. Meaning yes I think it is possible the boys are patsys. There is video of the dead brother getting into the police vehicle. He climbed out if the boat alive, there is news videos of that. Then he comes up dead, in police custody later? There are so many things wrong with the story I have only scratched the surface.

There are similar discrepancies in the Sandy Hook event. Documents and Twitter posts both have machine timestamps that are impossible for a user to change that happened before the event. Another "drill" again, for a shooter in an elementary school, not odd to you? There were "check in" signs and experts from all over the country just happened to be on hand. They even had refreshments all set up. I think there is more to all this than meets the eye. No one has asked the obvious question - If Sandy Hook was a real event, and those people were there for a Drill somewhere else, then show me where the other event was planned. Show me how you were planning to run that scenario and train these individuals. Show me you had other plans.

I don't believe anything anymore. To me, if it is on mainstream news, the only thing I believe is that is the lie they are selling. Pure propaganda. The Party Line --to further the totalitarian tiptoe underway.

EDIT TO ADD:

I did read the whole page: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... overy.html

It was likely a real bomb and real injuries, this person does appear to be real and not an actor, however, I think the presence of so many paramiliary types still indicates some type of foreknowledge, whether a drill or actual event we will never be told.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:51 pm
Site Admin

Lynnwood wrote:
Bluebonnet,

No disrespect intended at all, it just seems to me that once again we have an event overlapped with a "drill". I recently saw the training videos where amputees act to train Military and EMT first responders. They are all made up to look like they just lost their leg, etc... Then the web site where FEMA has the Actor's forms and instructions for participation. Evidently there were audible warnings in the area there was a drill about to commence. There are witness statements about the announcements. Then the drill/event, which may very well be a "real bomb" instead of just a "fake event" for the drill. Meaning yes I think it is possible the boys are patsys. There is video of the dead brother getting into the police vehicle. He climbed out if the boat alive, there is news videos of that. Then he comes up dead, in police custody later? There are so many things wrong with the story I have only scratched the surface.

Lynn on the red part, I think you are confusing the brothers, the one that climbed out of the boat was the younger of the two and never died, any claims to that is simply false reporting by the MSN.
The older brother was killed during the initial police chase, I think he was run over by the younger brother if I am not mistaken?

That being said I questioned this story right from the start of the reporting as some things simply didn't add up at the time, but that was early on.
I do not know how I feel about it now to be honest :hmm

Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:13 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

then:

As Cliff Said (1)

Quote:
The disturbing days ahead are the beginning of real 'times of challenge' as our solar system, and our world changes under our feet.

Notes:
(1)
http://halfpasthuman.com/gnawing.html

Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:18 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Regarding the "Boston Bombings"

Unfortunately, 9/11 and more recently Sandy Hook have given birth to an almost knee-jerk reaction to distrust the mass media when it comes to "terrorist" events. Even if Sandy Hook WAS a real event, and occurred as the mass media portrayed, the fact remains that there is little to no "evidence" in the classic sense. The public has been treated like they (we) are babies, and must be shielded from graphic violence. I think the only picture on the entire internet that showed any violence, even a month after it occurred, was the car that had 2 bullet holes, sitting in the parking lot. Where was the broken glass, the blood, the videotape closed-circuit footage from inside? Even the parents were not allowed to see pictures of their children post-mortem. The feigned sorrow of that alleged parent, together with the bizarre behavior of the Connecticut state coroner, were but "icing on the cake" in that event. (Not to mention the fact that Adam Lanza had been listed as being dead on December THIRTEENTH, in New Hampshire, when the event occurred on December FOURTEENTH, in Connecticut.) So, even if the Boston event occurred as has been represented, the damage has been done already - to the mass media, which is now distrusted almost as much as the federal gov't. and used-car salesmen, even among the "average middle-class citizenry".

To further illustrate my point, and to underscore the palpable reverberations of fear in the power-elite, we have former Supreme Court Sandra Day O'Connor (who likely resigned not only because of her husband, but due to her own self-loathing at what she had done) admitting yesterday that the Supreme Court should NOT have intervened in the Bush vs. Gore recount battle; note the bit in red:

Quote:
Sandra Day O'Connor, one of five justices who voted in the majority on Bush v. Gore, said on Sunday that maybe the Supreme Court shouldn't have taken that case at all. Here's what the retired justice told the Chicago Tribune's editorial board:

"It took the case and decided it at a time when it was still a big election issue," O'Connor said during a talk Friday with the Tribune editorial board. "Maybe the court should have said, 'We're not going to take it, goodbye.'" The case, she said, "stirred up the public" and "gave the court a less-than-perfect reputation." {DUH! - dd's note}

"Obviously the court did reach a decision and thought it had to reach a decision," she said. "It turned out the election authorities in Florida hadn't done a real good job there and kind of messed it up. And probably the Supreme Court added to the problem at the end of the day."

O'Connor, who was often the court's swing vote, effectively cast the deciding vote in the case that cleared the way for George W. Bush to take office. But this isn't the first time she's expressed something approaching second thoughts about her decision. Last year, O'Connor told CBS's Face the Nation that the case might be the starting point in a plunge for public support for the high court, which she characterized as a "great disappointment" for her:

"There's been some suggestion, again by poll-takers, that that trend down for the judicial branch began with the Bush-Gore decision. That was one that was widely talked about at the time, as you know, and involved the public in a presidential election. And that could be something that triggered public reexamination."

from http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/ ... _have.html

One reason this person is in the vanguard of "admissions" they (the elitists) have done baaaad things is because I think she has struggled with the morality of how she immorally gave a green light to a second theft of our national destiny, as if killing JFK wasn't bad enough.

As for the Boston Bombings; there seems to be a more restrained approach now, due in part I think to the fact this was likely not a hoaxed plot. Ironically, the Sandy Hook incident may have been hoaxed in that no-one may have actually died, but the effect was geared towards having the populace rush to give up their assault weapons. Unfortunately, the pious ones did that, and the ones targeted only stepped up their purchases. That's what comes of Rahm Emmanuel's vaunted "let no tragedy go to waste" philosophy.

The good thing is that this is being treated more as a "law-and-order" issue, instead of "terrorism", which would make the perps full of themselves. Dzhokar allegedly told his FBI interrogators (in addition to this being reported by the car-jackees he helped steal the vehicle from) that he and Tamerlan were going to Times Square "to party". Only later was it reported (and then quickly snuffed, in a good way) that they were allegedly going to detonate more bombs in Times Square.

They were sad criminals; I tend to view as plausible the ZT about how the event was staged by a disgruntled (Tamerlan) immigrant who resented the success of someone else, who had a family member in the race. I will be interested in hearing whether the chattering pundits will suddenly find that someone Tamerlan knew was actually running in the race. But then again, that may be but another "grey lie".

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

I've spent a number of hours viewing various images (both photos and videos) of the Boston bombings, and the words that accompany them, and I am left with the feeling that there is in fact a conspiracy there that involves more than 2 terrorists. The list of these image anomalies is a long one, including in some cases photoshop manipulations (something I'm familiar with). I understand that even the fine posters on this excellent forum are not inclined to follow the trail of visual evidence, but I also believe that if they do they will see that what the mainstream media is presenting as the truth in regards to the Boston bombs is in fact far from the truth.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:14 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

midnight, I agree "there's more there than meets the eye." Having said that, here's what I've considered:

The amputee in the wheelchair having his prosthetic re-attached, or given to him to hold onto, is nothing "odd". Many amputees go about mostly in a wheelchair and have a prosthetic leg for use when they have to go to the bathroom, or move to the bed, etc, but it's painful to have to use on a regular basis. Especially if the amputation was more recent. I'm not saying that was the case in Boston, but the mere existence of videotape that shows a man in a wheelchair being rushed "out of harm's way", only to have them stop and deal with the prosthetic leg, is not in itself indicative of a "conscious conspiracy" (I do believe in 'unconscious conspiracies', a whole other species that we rarely talk about here). True, there are other images and oddities.....the image of the same actress as appeared in the wake of Sandy Hook is another screaming red flag, but I haven't yet investigated that to see if it really WAS aired as was said; in other words, maybe the source for the comparison image itself had concocted it.....just like some have suggested the one video showing the leading edge of the Boeing craft "disappearing" just before going into the WTC was itself concocted, in order to mislead truthseekers into thinking there really had been no planes whatsoever on 9/11.

What is of more interest to me is how the media - primarily CNN - first announced after Dzhokar was interviewed (interrogated?) that the brothers were planning on going to Times Square in Manhattan to "party". A half-step later, this was then attributed to the car-jackees. Which was it? If I spent some time reviewing what's aired, I might be able to pinpoint it, but the issue appears to be one in which some in the media, egged on by their right-wing "sources", were trying to raise the "islamic terrorism" issue again, which as most of us now know was foisted on us by 9/11 in order to create the un-ending bogeyman of Bin Laden. There was a fork in the road, and then it seemed that some cooler heads (though burning the candle at both ends and having it both ways) had realized that by touting the terrorist angle, they could potentially breathe the idea of martyrdom into young Dzokhar's head....and even if there were other perps that "done the deed", what we don't want is that bloody rag waved 'round again like it was after 9/11, resulting in the oxymoronic "Patriot Act". I mean, what are we expected to do now, outlaw pressure-cookers? You see where that could lead, and sadly there are enough dimbulbs out there that could plausibly buy such a stupid idea, or at least there are enough that the MSM could theoretically sell such B.S.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:46 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Certainly I am not the only one noticing differences and weirdness in the Boston Bombing playbook. One of my favorite sites has even another take on the contradictions:
http://www.wanttoknow.info/13/04-boston ... ice-fixing

Many good points there DD... nice to see you back again, hope to see more of you!

Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:11 pm
GT Truther

Archaeologists Uncover Hundreds of Mysterious Orbs in Ancient Temple

http://gizmodo.com/archaeologists-uncov ... rce=feedly

Wed May 01, 2013 8:01 am
GT Truther

Post Citizen Hearing On Disclosure Day
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/02/citizen-hearing-on-disclo_2_n_3200580.html?utm_source=Alert-blogger&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Email%2BNotifications#PHOTOS

Fri May 03, 2013 6:52 am
GT Truther

Open Minds article on anonymous:
http://www.openminds.tv/deathbed-testim ... ideo-1002/

This is just astounding!!!

So, Eisenhower had to threaten MJ-12 with the 1st army to get this guy in to S4.

Who the hell do they think they are that they can do all this and say to two presidents. 'Sorry no were no going to tell you you don't have a right to know.'

In time, those that secret the information will be like the Emperor with no clothes.

Sat May 04, 2013 5:02 am

Quote:
The amputee in the wheelchair having his prosthetic re-attached, or given to him to hold onto, is nothing "odd". Many amputees go about mostly in a wheelchair and have a prosthetic leg for use when they have to go to the bathroom, or move to the bed, etc, but it's painful to have to use on a regular basis. Especially if the amputation was more recent.

I believe that the amputee in question was supposedly wounded in the bombing, losing part of both legs. The "prosthetic" that appears to be re-attached in the street would be, according to the theory proposed in the videos and article, something attached to his own leg(s) to appear to be a mutilated limb, with the bone sticking out. Although I don't know how this would actually work, hiding the real leg, but the movies can do amazing things. There are many "oddities" not only about the blood, prosthetic, etc., but the entire scenario, that are at the least baffling.

There is a thread on the bombings here: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=4414 with some additional info, including a post I just made with Ron Paul's reaction to the event. He calls the actions following the bombing "scarier than the attack (itself)." Quoting Paul:

Quote:
“The Boston bombing provided the opportunity for the government to turn what should have been a police investigation into a military-style occupation of an American city,”

Sat May 04, 2013 6:56 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Dex wrote:
Archaeologists Uncover Hundreds of Mysterious Orbs in Ancient Temple

http://gizmodo.com/archaeologists-uncov ... rce=feedly

Dex - I saw that article, too. Very strange.

I saw a comment here:

http://doubtfulnews.com/2013/04/hundreds-of-metallic-spheres-found-in-temple-of-the-feathered-serpent/

speculating these could be snake eggs?

That would have been a very powerful sight to those entering a "golden" cave to find "golden" snake eggs in the Temple of the Feathered Serpent.

Can't wait for more news about this find. Thanks for bringing this here! :heart

Sat May 04, 2013 7:00 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Citizen Hearing On Disclosure Day

Can anyone tell me why the girl in white sitting next to the speaker vanishes in to thin air while the speaker does not miss a word? It happens at 3:15.

Sat May 04, 2013 10:45 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 37  Next