It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 4:22 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012/2013 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012
Hello Avid,

Of course yes, they were 'useful' at the time.

Once out of power Reagan was drugged up so much that it would be easy to hoodwink the masses into beleiving that he had alzheimers. The idea being to silence him. A tragedy for sure, but then we are talking about people who are working for 'others'; not humankind.

This was Channel 4, in a changed programme to what was advertised in the TV guides.

It would not surprise me if Maggie's privatisations and the financial deregulation 'big bang' were 'useful' as they allowed so much money to swill around the system that it would not be noticed if some 'leaked away'... such as to DUMB projects.

:wavey

Simon

ps: Clif High in a wujo dated 12th April (ie: yesterday) suggests that we may experience some sun events over the next few days. I wonder if there will be an emp type event?

Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:29 pm
GT Truther

check George Ure's site out - in his 'Peoplenomics' for subscribers only, he set out an interesting 'scenario', however here is the link to his site today...
http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm
Quote:
NK Jitters: Catching Up With Peoplenomics
Speaking of which, have you noticed how the Peoplenomics report of Wednesday is catching on in the MSM now? If you're not a subscriber (doggoneit you should be) the Wednesday report was an only slightly fictionalized account of how NK could have nukes. It was a bit of a Clancy-like venture into fiction, but like Clancy, 99% traceable back to actual facts.

Good thinking exercise, too: collect all the facts you can rustle up, write fiction to fit and then step back to see where the plot line is headed...

And this morning's headline are - after only 2 days - catching up with our report as I'm reading how a "Lawmaker drops bombshell: North Korea may have nuclear missiles."

The only thing they missed was the likelihood that the North Korean defense minister, who is the aunt of Kid Korea, may have picked up Russian MIRV warheads that weigh (we estimated in our semi-fictional report) would weigh in at just over 385-pounds for a 250-KT device which could then be tweaked for max EMP effect.

I don't want to give away the whole story - but it is still fiction. At least barely and for now... ?Wonder if the MSM might be able to smoke out my fictionalized NK acquisition of old Russian MIRV warheads in the early 1990 period when the Soviet Union was in meltdown? We shall see....maybe...

Ahem..... :awe
PS - George and Clif are web-bot men, something may be in the offing, albeit a galactic energy wave, or a stupid war, internet down..? Global Coastal Event? We are always in negativity at the moment

Never mind - just get on with today, as my folks are in a terrible state of health and I'm trying to cope with the everyday, love to all...

Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:53 pm
GT Truther

avid wrote:

Avid, I fixed the link for you.

Am listening to some online radio shows... Dr Bill Deagle Neutrimeidcal Report, 12 April 2013 hour 3, they are saying that Comet Ison does not travel alone... large debris field follows it.

http://www.gcnlive.com/programs/nutrimedical/archives.php

Sorry to hear about your parents.

best wishes,

Simon

Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:27 pm
Site Admin

Avid - sending healing (and helping) love your way!

Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:36 pm
GT Truther

Avid go and have a lovely cup of hot chocolate with a Marshmallow on top and then Lie down and have a nap you 'sound' bl**dy exhausted!

Sometimes I have to go for a walk sometimes to get away from the Doom and Gloom(TM)

Laugh a little go on you can do it! :mrgreen:

Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:24 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

(Note: Forwarding..I became aware of this when I found the blatant, obvious removal of my name from Googles search engine, a few weeks ago, I commented aloud about my name Dexxxaa being all over the Internet. I thought that was cool. A few days later, I wanted to show my wife and lo and behold, no more dexxxaa to be found. Cookie followers appear to have wiped it out. On yahoo's search, I found a few references, not many. This control is being orchestrated, can you guess by who?...Today, thanks to Avid, and Cliff, I found the below...Stuff plays with your mind and it's real...Dex)

The Data Gap:
(Skip Add.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... jvBVtNjwpk

The Web Bot project, the predictive software that has successfully managed to peer into the future to foresee major world events, has reached a shocking plateau in its stream of research data.

The project, which analyzes changes in linguistic patterns on the Internet and makes predictions on future events based on the emerging patterns, has seen a puzzling drop-off of data stream information beginning in March of 2012 and lasting through May of 2013. The flat-lining data gap was picked up initially years ago and as time has progressed, the gap has become even more pronounced and disturbing.

For all intents and purposes, it appears that the human race goes completely quiet for an extended period of fourteen months, with virtually no new information being released. Speculation is rife across the Internet about what could possibly create the intense loss of information, with a global thermonuclear war, comet strike upon the earth, or massive solar flare from the sun disrupting mass communications and collapsing the energy grid being the most popular guesses. Other guesses include a super-volcanic eruption (blotting out the sun and plunging earth into an Ice Age), a pole shift, whereas the magnetic poles of the Earth suddenly change locations, creating devastating earthquakes and tsunamis worldwide, as well as a highly contagious pandemic disease decimating the human population. Also discussed heavily is the possibility of government agents shutting down the Internet (SOPA, PIPA) to quell dissent and panic while enacting Martial Law on the population. Another theory has a magnetic/solar related event making everyone's brain activity go haywire, turning a majority of humanity into drooling, uncommunicative zombies [Zombie Apocalypse warning from the Center for Disease Control].

The data gap from the Webbot Project is eerily similar to information from military grade remote viewers, who allegedly use psychic powers to see into the future. Starting in the 1950s, the now declassified Montauk Project began to notice a strange anomaly with remote viewers trying to see into the future. The viewers began to continually report "hitting a brick wall" around the year 2012, for which they were unable to see past. [Urgent Edit: The very latest information about what remote viewers are seeing regarding events in 2013-2014 may be found by reading my most recent blog post "Remote Viewers Are Seeing Catastrophic Event for Humanity's Near Future".]

[Edit: Of course, I didn't even mention the end time date of the much-maligned Mayan calendar. Curious how the entire planet starts to unravel like a gigantic spool of yarn as the December 21 date rapidly approaches. Is the world going to "end" on that date? Not likely. Nothing is going to happen that isn't already happening this very moment with the immense changes in climate, the stability of earth's geology as well as the continued degradation of the socioeconomic and political fabric of the planet.

The December 21 "end date" was a Time Stamp, intended to convey an important message well into the future, from a people who had a far deeper understanding of the universe than we do today, with all of our modern technology. The end date coincides with the Earth aligning with the galactic center of our universe, which obviously had considerably merit to the Mayans. The warning was issued because the Mayans were brilliant mathematicians and possessed a deep knowledge of the Cosmos. They knew that a disturbing and cataclysmic cycle of life would return, as it always has and always will. The message was for those living in the future to understand the dramatic changes they would have to endure during this period of time. Humanity has survived this cycle on several different occasions, as our existence is proof of this. Stories of humanity's fight for survival in the past have become "myths" and "legends", stories that we all recognize to this very day. Why? Because they are important. Will we survive it this time around? No one can answer that question.

Continued:
http://www.migueldante.com/2012/01/miss ... ssing.html :shakehead

Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:38 am
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
This thing about Maggie Thatcher; all the accolades and eulogies can't hide the fact that she and Ronnie - as two of the best puppets ever for the Western power elite - helped to formulate the process that's now the undoing of the financial system, as evidenced by the Cyprus "bail-in" and the fact it's coming to Spain and Slovenia next, and soon Luxembourg, with its huge imbalance between the size of its banking sector to its national economy.

Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead: (1)
Quote:
what the BBC broadcast

Radio 1's chart show played a seven-second clip of the song from The Wizard of Oz after it reached No 2 on Sunday

Notes:
(1)
http://www.politicus.org.uk/news/ding-d ... adcast_643

Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:17 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

That pic of Dorothy reminds me....

Dorothy and Alice bonding:

Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:04 pm

A thread on the bombings today at the finish line of the Boston Marathon has been started here:

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=4414&p=48501#p48501

Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:20 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
[Urgent Edit: The very latest information about what remote viewers are seeing regarding events in 2013-2014
Snip
...]

Ie:
Remote Viewer Dick Allgire Foresaw Boston Bombing (1)
Notes:
(1)
PDF File:
http://rense.com/general95/BostonRV.pdf

Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:54 am
Profile WWW

M7.8 - IRAN-PAKISTAN BORDER REGION
Preliminary Earthquake Report
Magnitude 7.8
Date-Time • 16 Apr 2013 10:44:13 UTC
• 16 Apr 2013 15:14:13 near epicenter
• 16 Apr 2013 11:44:13 standard time in your timezone
Location 28.056N 62.080E
Depth 15 km
Distances • 86 km (53 mi) ESE of Khash, Iran
• 167 km (103 mi) NE of Iranshahr, Iran
• 199 km (123 mi) SE of Zahedan, Iran
• 237 km (146 mi) SSW of Rudbar, Afghanistan
• 603 km (373 mi) NE of Muscat, Oman
Location Uncertainty Horizontal: 14.9 km; Vertical 6.2 km
Parameters Nph = 130; Dmin = 1235.9 km; Rmss = 1.02 seconds; Gp = 27°
Version = 7
Event ID us b000g7x7

Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:29 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Dex wrote:
[Urgent Edit: The very latest information about what remote viewers are seeing regarding events in 2013-2014
Snip
...]

Ie:
Remote Viewer Dick Allgire Foresaw Boston Bombing (1)
Notes:
(1)
PDF File:
http://rense.com/general95/BostonRV.pdf

Don't stop now, if that work isn't bothering him, he should keep trying for more information who it is.

Dex

Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:55 am
GT Truther

Indeed Dex RV is very Accurate,
instead of yours Digital TV in this Timeworld ´cause is too misleading · shoddy · delusory

Please see the link for details:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=29 ... =2&theater

Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:06 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

New Photo by Hubble

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-575 ... -birthday/

Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:51 pm
GT Truther

Just watched a documentary about "Shin Dong-hyuk" and thought I would grab the link to his book for everyone. Incredible.

Trailer - Camp 14–Total Control Zone

Escape from Camp 14: One Man's Remarkable Odyssey from North Korea to Freedom in the West
PDF of Shin Dong-hyuk's Book:
ftp://libgen.org/!upload/Escape%20From% ... Harden.pdf
(save it to your hard drive to be able to resize the pages on the local copy)

Quote:
The heartwrenching New York Times bestseller about the only known person born inside a North Korean prison camp to have escaped

North Korea’s political prison camps have existed twice as long as Stalin’s Soviet gulags and twelve times as long as the Nazi concentration camps. No one born and raised in these camps is known to have escaped. No one, that is, except Shin Dong-hyuk.

In Escape From Camp 14, Blaine Harden unlocks the secrets of the world’s most repressive totalitarian state through the story of Shin’s shocking imprisonment and his astounding getaway. Shin knew nothing of civilized existence—he saw his mother as a competitor for food, guards raised him to be a snitch, and he witnessed the execution of his mother and brother.

More at the link...

Amazon.com link, always good for reviews:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0143122916/ref=rdr_ext_tmb

Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:48 pm
GT Truther

BTW all, I am finally starting to recover from the total body shock of breaking a major bone and being unable to bear weight. It's been a rude awakening and I am resolved to lose at least 30 pounds (lost 7 already). Here's the situation--I am up 23 stairs and am 50 pounds overweight and cannot bear any weight on my right leg. Not good. I am stuck in my room up those 23 stairs. I have had only 2 assisted showers in 3 weeks, afraid of falling, and it's been horrible, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel, finally. I just got a new bathtub transfer bench and hand-held showerhead installed -- and I'm looking forward to an unassisted shower.

The good news: God sent me an Angel by way of my new roommate who had only been in the house for 3 days when I broke my leg. He has waited on me hand and foot--and been at my beck and call for over 3 weeks, kept the house running, everything. Wow what a blessing to have him here.

His name is Jeff, please send him good thoughts as he has MS and could use it as well...

Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:03 pm
GT Truther

This guy raised nearly $40K for his defense on the Internet...

That's the only URL I swear it's already stripped so why is it not working? Copy and Paste to see it..

Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:54 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
This guy raised nearly $40K for his defense on the Internet...

[YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8r4MK3R4PI[/YouTube]

That's the only URL I swear it's already stripped so why is it not working? Copy and Paste to see it..

Ever since youtube started using HTTPS things have been going whacky with the site.

Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:53 am
Profile YIM

Lynnwood - if you remove the caps from the YouTube - it works.

Go figure?

Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:09 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012
Lynnwood, sending you - and Jeff - best wishes for full recoveries.

btw, please lose a few pounds for me too!

---------

Right, so who did the Boston bombings? The police??? Well according to this link and video, yes, and they even warned of a "controlled explosion" one minute before it happened. wow.... who in their right mind tests a "controled explosion" at a time like that?????????? What were they intending to do - if not kill and maim innocents?????????

So who wants to see the civilians disarmed and the war on terror / terra continue?? all I know is that I don't!

Simon

Boston Globe Tweets Notification of “Controlled Explosion” One minute Before it Happens

http://www.stuartwilde.com/2013/04/boston-globe-tweets-notification-of-controlled-explosion-one-minute-before-it-happens/

The Government it seems did the Boston bombings … the Boston Globe tweeted an official notification of a “controlled explosion” one minute before it happened. See Vid (3 mins) The business of the Moslem kids that did it is fake information. The kids’ mother said on RT they were in touch with the FBI for years before the event. It’s so hard to know what the truth is.

Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:27 pm
Site Admin

Sorry, Simon, this is debunked:

Quote:
Boston Marathon: Boston Globe Tweet Spurs Confusion
April 15, 2013 08:40 PM EDT (Updated: April 16, 2013 12:55 PM EDT)

The Boston Marathon explosion story is one of horrific proportions but there is one tweet floating around on the internet that is raising a few eyebrows. Why did the official Boston Globe Twitter account announce that there would be an explosion across from the library?

While many people think that this is a conspiracy, as seems to always be the case after a horrific attack, there's nothing to worry about here.

Though it all seems a bit confusing, the tweet, which was posted at 3:53 PM an hour after the explosions, talked of a "controlled explosion opposite the library." A screenshot showing a time stamp of 12:53 PM caused people to take this message to mean that the Globe knew about the blasts before they happened, but that isn't the case. It was actually an issue with time zones. The 12:53 tweet was from someone on the West Coast, who may or may not have wanted to cause confusion and panic by making it look like the tweet was posted before the blasts.

snip

Read more here: http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981870042

Sadly, this terrible incident was committed by two troubled young men. It was not a government conspiracy no matter what Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity and Alex Jones say.

As to the police being involved, check out this photo that has gone viral:

The photo above is a Boston police officer delivering milk to a family with a young child during the lockdown.

Lynn - glad to hear from you. Sending good thoughts to you and Jeff.

Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:14 pm
GT Truther

Pic w/ Anomalies on ground zero 04/15 Boston
Hi res pic
http://21stcenturywire.com/wp-content/u ... -Stage.jpg

Then a Govt. Corporate False Flag?

Can we put these crazy internet rumours to rest once and for all? (1)

Quote:
Now we can’t say one way or the other, whether some aspects of – or if the whole of the Boston Bombing ‘event’ was staged – few people can. Speculation is rife, yes, but we can look at what we see in pictures and ask relevant questions. The question everyone is asking is:

Is it possible that any of the events of April 15th were staged?

Notes:
(1)

http://21stcenturywire.com/2013/04/22/b ... -cleaners/

Note some of the images in the following link could be disturbed, but without any blood ...

http://21stcenturywire.com/2013/04/22/a ... hollywood/

Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:40 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Quote:
CONFIRMED: Identity of the Men In Black and Khaki Uniforms at the Boston Marathon Bombings

Submitted by JoshArizona on Fri, 04/19/2013 - 13:17
in
Daily Paul Liberty Forum
DP Original
Update 3: This article confirms that the 1st, 13th, and 24th CSTs are in fact the men in black and khaki: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/ ... freedom-...

Update 2: Pictures of current members of the Massachusetts National Guard's 1st Civil Support Team

http://www.uscgnews.com/go/doc/4007/138 ... lease-Un...

http://states.ng.mil/sites/MA/News/Publ ... 2012/04/...

Some of these men look to be the same guys spotted in the Boston Marathon photos.

Update: According to this article from the Air National Guard site: http://www.ang.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123344967

"The Massachusetts team was on duty during the running of the Boston marathon, augmented by similar civil support teams from the New York and Rhode Island National Guards."

So it would appear that the CST team on duty during the explosion was the Massachusetts Army National Guard's 1st Civil Support Team, augmented by New York's 24th CST and Rhode Island's 13th CST.

They are the New York Army National Guard's 24th Civil Support Team. Massachusetts Army National Guard's 1st Civil Support Team, augmented by New York's 24th CST and Rhode Island's 13th CST.

"A Weapons of Mass Destruction Civil Support Team (WMD-CST or CST) advises civilian responders in the event of a suspected weapon of mass destruction attack. CSTs are federally funded National Guard units established under Presidential Decision Directive 39. There are 57 fulltime teams: one in every U.S. state, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico, Guam and the US Virgin Islands, and an additional team each in California, Florida and New York."

snip

As to why one of them were seen wearing Craft apparel, Craft International provides training programs to police and military, and it is likely that the whole team received training from Craft and received the apparel from them, or maybe just the individual did, or maybe it's even simpler than that, perhaps the man wearing the hat simply likes the hat and purchased it from Craft.

Their presence does lend credence to the idea that authorities may have had prior intelligence of a possible bombing, or were in fact holding a drill that day.

Go here for the rest of the story and all the links:

http://www.dailypaul.com/282579/identity-of-the-men-in-black-and-khaki-uniforms-at-the-boston-marathon-bombings

Edited to add paragraphs below the snip. I disagree that the authorities had prior knowledge and/or were holding a drill. I truly believe this level of security is standard operating procedure at any large US sporting event post 9/11.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:55 pm
GT Truther

oh, um, well I can understand that about the different time zones and how it can make things seem to have been known prior to the event.

The Psychic Focus article linked below also suggests that the two Chechans were naive and set-up as patsies. There is also much information about the 'behind the scenes' planning, who really did it, why, etc. However there is too much to copy here, so I'll just give the link.

Whats said certainly makes for interesting reading, but as ever I cannot vouch for its accuracy.

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/can-you-please-do-reading-on-boston.html

Simon

Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:48 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Alex Jones Downplays Connection To “Boston Bomber”
Tamerlan Tsarnaev reportedly listened to the conspiracist radio host. “My show is anti-terrorism.”
posted on April 23, 2013 at 5:34pm EDT

WASHINGTON — Alex Jones is not surprised that the media is reporting that Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev was a fan of his Infowars website, he told BuzzFeed on Tuesday.

"It's just standard," Jones said. "Anyone you talk to is familiar with my show. When I go out in public, half the people I meet in this country and in other countries too say they listen to my show. The show is bigger than the mainstream media admits."

Jones — whose site has peddled conspiracy theories about the Boston Marathon bombing and suggested that Tsarnaev is innocent — conceded that Tsarnaev "may have actually been a listener."
"He could be a listener," Jones said. "It could be true. I've talked to the family and most of them are listeners. My show is anti-terrorism and my show exposes that most of the events we've seen have been provocateured."

The AP reported on Tuesday that Tsarnaev "took an interest" in Infowars and was also interested in getting a copy of "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion," the anti-Semitic fraud that purports to show a Jewish conspiracy to take over the world.

"I've seen this before," Jones said. "The federal government trying to connect me to tragedies. That's the media and the government's own conspiracy theories."

snip

Read more here: http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/alex-jones-downplays-connection-to-boston-bomber

But, but, but, but I didn't have anything to do with this! :crylaugh :spit :slap :roflmao

Quote:
Bombing suspect's uncle: Friend in Cambridge 'brainwashed him completely'
By Holly Yan and Shannon Travis, CNN
updated 5:06 AM EDT, Wed April 24, 2013

(CNN) -- The evolution of Tamerlan Tsarnaev from aspiring Olympic boxer to apparent self-radicalized jihadist may have been influenced by a friend in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
"It started (in) 2009. And it started right there, in Cambridge," Tsarnaev's uncle Ruslan Tsarni said from his home in Maryland.

"This person just took his brain. He just brainwashed him completely."

Tsarni would not identify his nephew's friend. But he was so concerned about the acquaintance that he called a family friend in the Cambridge area to investigate.

"I said, 'Listen, do you know what is going on with that family? With my brother's family?' Then he says ... there is a person, some new convert into Islam of Armenian descent," Tsarni told CNN's Shannon Travis. "Armenians, I have no intention to say anything about Armenians. It's a neighboring region with North Caucasus," the same area where the Tsarnaev family also hails from.

Tsarnaev's mindset leading up to the bombings at the Boston Marathon may never be fully known. He was killed after a shootout with police last week.

snip

Read more here: http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/24/us/boston-brainwash/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

There is the truth, guys. He was self radicalized in the US.

And interesting aside, however, do you know who Uncle Ruslan Tarni is?

Ruslan Z. Tsarni – Vice President, Business Development & Corporate Secretary

Quote:
Mr. Ruslan Z. Tsarni, a U.S. citizen, has over 10 years of professional experience in oil and gas legislation and corporate law. Previously, Mr. Tsarni served as Corporate Counsel of Nelson Resources Limited Group of companies, as well as Managing Director of several of its operating subsidiaries, responsible for all matters relating to corporate governance and placements and filing requirements under the securities regulations of Toronto Stock Exchange and AIM. He worked with financial institutions and banks on raising funds for acquisition and development of the assets operated by Nelson’s subsidiaries, as well as managed legal and administrative matters for all such subsidiaries. From 1999 to 2001, Mr. Tsarni worked as Head of Legal Affairs of Golden Eagle Partners LLC where he developed downstream and upstream oil and gas businesses in Kazakhstan and served as Managing Director of its wholly owned subsidiary Tobe LLP. From 1998 to 1999 Mr. Tsarni worked as Senior Associate with Salans Hertzfeld & Heilbronn providing legal advise to major multinational companies on different aspects of Kazakhstan legal issues on development of mineral resources, corporations, taxation, currency, customs, employment, banking, bankruptcy and trade marks. From 1994 to 1996, Mr. Tsarni served as a consultant for Financial Markets International LLC and Arthur Andersen LLP contracted by USAID for projects aimed to develop securities markets in Central Asia, where he trained corporate governance and corporate finance principals to state and private companies.

Quote:
Big Sky Energy expands its management team, Gaston appointed CFO

Big Sky Energy Corp. named Bruce H. Gaston CFO of the company, which is currently operating in Kazakhstan’s pre-Caspian basin. Gaston replaces Tom Milne, who will remain at Big Sky as a director of the corporation. Gaston has nearly 20 years’ experience with a background in Eurasia, and most recently worked with Deutsche Morgan Grenfell in London and Tokyo. He has been a finance and risk management consultant, a director of Deloitte & Touche Central Asia, and has considerable experience in risk management in global markets. Gaston received his BA from the University of New Brunswick and an MSc in economics from the University of London. Ruslan Z. Tsarni also joins Big Sky’s management team as vice president, business development and corporate secretary. Tsarni has 10 years of experience in oil and gas legislation and corporate law. His most recent position was that of corporate counsel of Nelson Resources Limited Group, while serving as managing director of many of its subsidiaries. Tsarni has counseled multinational companies on various facets of Kazakhstan legal issues.

Even more interesting connections can be found here:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022739231

Yes the discussion at Democratic Underground gets a bit chaotic and "what's your point?" But I think it is important to note just who this family is and who they are connected with.

The point here being, this family isn't just some poor immigrant family. This family is, at a minimum, moderately well off and possibly wealthy.

What does that say about the radicalization of an upper class young man?

Pretty scary, huh?

Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:14 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 37  Next