It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 5:04 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012/2013 
GT Truther

Post Re: Citizen Hearing On Disclosure Day
the time traveler wrote:

Can anyone tell me why the girl in white sitting next to the speaker vanishes in to thin air while the speaker does not miss a word? It happens at 3:15.

To my eyes it looks like the film was edited at that point.

When the lady vanishes everyone else also moves a little, which suggests that the backscene is not continuous film.

Simon

Sun May 05, 2013 3:04 am
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012
epo3 wrote:
Open Minds article on anonymous:
http://www.openminds.tv/deathbed-testim ... ideo-1002/

This is just astounding!!!

So, Eisenhower had to threaten MJ-12 with the 1st army to get this guy in to S4.

Who the hell do they think they are that they can do all this and say to two presidents. 'Sorry no were no going to tell you you don't have a right to know.'

In time, those that secret the information will be like the Emperor with no clothes.

In so many ways its a shame that he did not carry out this threat... life for us would likely be very different now (better) and topics such as disclosure would have been resolved ages ago.

This video explains more...

Simon

Simon

Sun May 05, 2013 3:06 am
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012
Are all telephone calls recorded and accessible to the US government?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/may/04/telephone-calls-recorded-fbi-boston

The real capabilities and behavior of the US surveillance state are almost entirely unknown to the American public because, like most things of significance done by the US government, it operates behind an impenetrable wall of secrecy. But a seemingly spontaneous admission this week by a former FBI counterterrorism agent provides a rather startling acknowledgment of just how vast and invasive these surveillance activities are.

<snip>

On Wednesday night, Burnett interviewed Tim Clemente, a former FBI counterterrorism agent, about whether the FBI would be able to discover the contents of past telephone conversations between the two. He quite clearly insisted that they could:

Quote:
BURNETT: Tim, is there any way, obviously, there is a voice mail they can try to get the phone companies to give that up at this point. It's not a voice mail. It's just a conversation. There's no way they actually can find out what happened, right, unless she tells them?

CLEMENTE: "No, there is a way. We certainly have ways in national security investigations to find out exactly what was said in that conversation. It's not necessarily something that the FBI is going to want to present in court, but it may help lead the investigation and/or lead to questioning of her. We certainly can find that out.

BURNETT: "So they can actually get that? People are saying, look, that is incredible.

CLEMENTE: "No, welcome to America. All of that stuff is being captured as we speak whether we know it or like it or not."

"All of that stuff" - meaning every telephone conversation Americans have with one another on US soil, with or without a search warrant - "is being captured as we speak".

<cut>

--------------------------------------------------

(my highlighting in red)

Anyone surprised? Really?

btw, I would also question whether its correct to say "on US soil", as I bet this extends beyond US soil.

It might also include conversations between someone inside the USA and someone outside the USA, and even (for that matter) include conversations wholly outside the USA.

----------------------------------------------------

So the 'secrets cake' has been mixed :stir , cooked :camp and is now ready for serving. Whats next on the menu?

:popcorn

Simon :readthis

Sun May 05, 2013 3:12 am

Watched this today - nothing new, just cool to see areal "claimed" insider give his opinion.....

Jay Parker: How 34 million Satanic/Illuminati Americans keep Earth in turmoil

Still makes your head spin to hear the evidence we know about is all "real"

We face a control war against a race of gods that worship the Negative Control which is "off-world" imo....

Sun May 05, 2013 7:23 am
Profile WWW

I do not know how significant this is, but if you go to YT and do a search for "Jay Parker" - Noting gets returned!

Yet I have just watched a video on YT called : "Jay Parker: How 34 million Satanic/Illuminati Americans keep Earth in turmoil "

What gives?.....

:hmm

Definitely a case of Siam'ds Dept. Of Hmmmmm

Sun May 05, 2013 7:57 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

http://projectcamelotportal.com/kerrys-blog

This is dated Sunday 5th May, which is 'today' at the time of my writing this message.
-------------------------

In an ironic twist in this time of major disclosures surrounding the Citizen Hearing, it is highly significant that within the past 2 weeks two important whistleblowers (both Ricardo Baretzky and Clark McClelland) are being silenced.

In the case of Baretzky, his recent sighting of the "star wars" type battle in the skies over Capetown, South Africa between what appeared to be a large black triangle (TR3-B or C -- or newer model) and an undisclosed but huge presumably ET craft as well as firing from the Naval base below, has now been removed from Youtube, Veteran's Today and World News Tomorrow. If anyone made a copy of the footage please notify me at kerry@projectcamelot.tv

He states that the blowback from his guest appearance on my radio show was substantial.

And, Clark McClelland has withdrawn from his May 17th scheduled radio appearance on my show. He has been hit by sudden ill-health and states he "cannot even walk now."

Clearly, they have both been threatened although neither men have expressly stated this is the case. With regard to Clark, in conversation he admits 'they are killing me'.

It is also significant that a certain party states that the ..."forces arrayed against us are bigger than any government". Paraphrased. This indicates that the forces maintaining the secrecy are Extra-Planetary.

Addendum

I can say, that I have been visited by certain beings who first of all made sure I attended the Citizen Hearing and secondly have communicated with me as of a few hours ago, clearly making themselves known to me and revealing they are watching events closely.

They are basically communicating that they are here on Earth, among us and that they could have walked into the proceedings and made themselves known. However, they chose not to do so. What I am getting is that these particular visitors are not the race holding this planet in control.. And so, for them to appear at the hearings would have been regarding as an act of war. So they choose to stay in the background.

<snip>

(my highlighting)

Simon

Sun May 05, 2013 11:42 am
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
I do not know how significant this is, but if you go to YT and do a search for "Jay Parker" - Noting gets returned!

Also Iris got their EQ database cleared... (1)
TPTB Cabal/Corporate US Govt wants to offer a STS Red Sacrifice: ¨clueless people¨ about the pending global coastal event...¨development¨.

Instead, shall you grab your Liberator?
here...
http://defcad.org/liberator/

Notes:
(1)
http://www.iris.edu/seismon.htm

Tue May 07, 2013 7:40 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Is posting this dangerous? I can't tell anymore...Geez...

(An Excerpt with Aaron McCollum
27 January, 2010...)

AM: It was false flag training operation...

KC: I see.

AM: ...in preparation for an actual false flag. You know, you have war games; the military does war games. What are war games? War games are training for actual war. Well, this is kind of a war game, but it’s a false flag game training operation, a drill.

KC: When we say false flag, what we’re talking about is something where a terrorist event will happen where actually the terrorist is actually working for an operation. It is an op, and it is conducted by in essence the in-country personnel – in other words, United States, the government, the agencies or the black government, you know, the Black Secret Projects.

AM: Absolutely. Yes, that’s the biggest thing that people need to understand. When it’s a false flag operation that happens in-country, the people that are in charge of the Black Operations that happen with that country, they’re the ones who have orchestrated it. The bombings that happened in the subways in England – that was an England false flag operation. The bombings that happened in Spain...

KC: Right. What about that?

AM: False flag, absolutely, because they all related to what? Taliban and Al-Qaeda. What’s truly Taliban and Al-Qaeda? It is a network to allow false flag operations to happen.

You had mentioned about the people that are used, that are aware of it. People have to understand that, more often than not, the people that are used have been mind-controlled. They have been taken, they have been mind-controlled, and they’re doing it because they are under another state of mind.

The one that happened on Christmas Day, he says that he had... All of a sudden there was reports that he was almost in a trance when it occurred and afterward and that he has no recollection. KC: Who was? Who are you talking about?

AM: The gentleman, I don’t remember his name, the actual person; the “Underwear Bomber” is our label for it.

KC: Okay, yes.

AM: There were reports that he was in a trance. There’s even a person that has come out now, a husband and wife that were on the plane.

KC: Sure.

AM: They were on the news saying that they had contacted the FBI because this tall, well-dressed, wealthy-looking man of Indian, you know, or Pak... descent, had taken this kid, and actually they witnessed him saying: He doesn’t have a passport, but he’s from... I think it was Nigeria... and he just said: We do this all the time there. They actually quoted him: We do this all the time there. And they let him through. Dumb!!

You know, people need to be aware that that’s happening and need to question why.

KC: So you, yourself, you’re saying over a year ago you saw convoys and so on going on here in California, like a build-up of military even here. Is that correct?

(This is all happening to build up justification, like what happened with 9/11. They need this justification, so people don’t question, so you continue to be sheep, so that they can finally go to war – the “new war on terrorism”.)

http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/aaron ... ew_en.html

Tue May 07, 2013 10:39 am
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:

<snip>

Notes:
(1)

Hello recall15,

Iris have a new link...

http://www.iris.edu/sm2/ This shows plenty of activity!

btw, the link you quoted was never going to work - it should not have had the ".htm" at the end. If you try the same link without the .htm then it will automatically take you to the new url. This is how I found it!

Simon

Wed May 08, 2013 12:25 am
Site Admin

Happy Birthday, Sky! :brockoli :banana :elephant :yamon

Wed May 08, 2013 7:08 am
GT Truther

World Bank Whistle-blower: “Precious Metals To Serve As An Underpinning For Paper Currencies”
May 6, 2013 | By Tekoa Da Silva
http://bullmarketthinking.com/world-ban ... urrencies/

Quote:
As a final comment speaking towards her difficult journey as a World Bank whistle-blower, Karen said:

“I’ve been struggling now for years, to tell the American public what’s [been] going on. I haven’t gotten through, because this [financial] group has bought up the press and has been spreading disinformation systematically. That undermines the whole point of a democracy. How can voters vote without an informed opinion, without the information that they’re entitled too? So this strangle-hold on information is going to end in very short order.”

Wed May 08, 2013 11:32 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
World Bank Whistle-blower: “Precious Metals To Serve As An Underpinning For Paper Currencies”
May 6, 2013 | By Tekoa Da Silva
http://bullmarketthinking.com/world-ban ... urrencies/

Quote:
As a final comment speaking towards her difficult journey as a World Bank whistle-blower, Karen said:

“I’ve been struggling now for years, to tell the American public what’s [been] going on. I haven’t gotten through, because this [financial] group has bought up the press and has been spreading disinformation systematically. That undermines the whole point of a democracy. How can voters vote without an informed opinion, without the information that they’re entitled too? So this strangle-hold on information is going to end in very short order.”

Thank you Lynnwood..Long long overdue. May the gals and guys upstairs continue using their expertise helping re-instill fairness to the rest of the World.

Dex

Wed May 08, 2013 5:52 pm
Site Admin

Dear all,

Just a quick note to let you know that L2L's father lost his battle with prostate cancer this morning.

This is a sad day for the GT family.

Thoughts and prayers are heading to L and his family during this difficult time.

Sat May 11, 2013 5:57 pm
GT Truther

That is really sad L2L...

Here's more information about the conference coming up...I hope to be there and will there be ET's? Never can tell...

CONTACT IN THE DESERT
http://contactinthedesert.net/
UFO Conference • Joshua Tree Retreat Center • 9-11 August 2013

George Noory, Steven Greer, Graham Hancock, David Wilcock, Jim Marrs, Michael Tellinger, William Henry, Michael Salla, Jason Martell, David Sereda, Richard Dolan, Marshall Klarfeld, Michael Cremo, Carol Rosin, Travis Walton, William Brown, Laura Eisenhower, James Gilliland, Roger Leir, George Filer, Alfred Webre, Paola Harris, Yvonne Smith, Suzanne Taylor, Celeste Yarnall, Steve Murillo, Douglas Taylor, Mark “Dr Dream” Peebler, Barbara Harris, and many, many more...

Sat May 11, 2013 9:19 pm
GT Truther

So sorry for your profound loss L2L, my deepest and most sincere condolences to you and your family.

Sat May 11, 2013 10:52 pm
GT Truther

Geez.. That's F :censor L2L I'm sorry!

Sun May 12, 2013 12:12 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Very sad to here of your loss L2L, my sincere condolences to you and your family.

Sun May 12, 2013 5:56 am
Site Admin

Today in the US is Mother's Day - a day we celebrate Mom's everywhere.

Wishing each of you a very Happy Mother's Day, indeed! :heart

Sun May 12, 2013 8:11 am
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
recall15 wrote:

<snip>

Notes:
(1)

Hello recall15,

Iris have a new link...

http://www.iris.edu/sm2/ This shows plenty of activity!

Thanks Simon,

I know that TPTB that installed the Cover Up on Nibiru in the inner Solar System and the pending Poleshift didn´t sleep, now they are ¨Handling¨Batrus: (1)

Quote:
Given the voluminous evidence BATSRUS has provided attesting to the nearby presence of Planet X, altering the model code such that critical parameters are adjusted when they exceed a defined threshold would not be a surprising move by the cover-up. By muddling the image feed with conflicting magnetic field data, this tool for visualizing Earth's magnetic field is essentially being sabotaged. Such a grave defect may ultimately be used as rationale for its termination.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/batsrus

Mon May 13, 2013 7:27 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

My Father fought a long hard battle however I am dug in for a very long WAR against Prostate Cancer.

I apprecitae the condolances, thank you.

Men Get the PSA & DRE test anuallly after 40 and join the MOvember movement~!

L2L over & out

Mon May 13, 2013 8:14 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
My Father fought a long hard battle however I am dug in for a very long WAR against Prostate Cancer.

I apprecitae the condolances, thank you.

Men Get the PSA & DRE test anuallly after 40 and join the MOvember movement~!

L2L over & out

Sorry for your loss L2L.

Mon May 13, 2013 10:41 pm
GT Truther

My sincere condolences to you and your family, L2L.

Simon

Tue May 14, 2013 3:26 am
GT Truther

Post news
Duplicate post (see my post below)

Tue May 14, 2013 7:09 am
GT Truther

Post news
CNN faking it

Secret right wing armys, left behind after wwII to be Guerrillas in case the libral left take over.
Now found to have created false flags to sway opinion toward right wing.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/05/12/the-big-split/

There is disclousure and then there is real disclosure.

The real disclosure is more than telling us there are EBE's.
IT is why they are here, and the "story" of them comming here after the bomb for the 47 crash does not feel like the truth.
There have been those that have come forward with information that pre dates 47.

So the real disclosure is not that multiple EBE's species exsist or if they have visted.

It is the answer to the question 0f why they interact with Human(s) over history, given they have been here longer than what the "story" is saying.
http://www.ufoevidence.org/Cases/CaseVi ... sortoldest
http://www.ufocasebook.com/alaskaalien.html

Some have said the answer is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/42_%28number%29

The answer might be closer to:
Huristic Universal Mathmatical Anomaly for Null Experiment.

Or simpler terms somthing like a multdimentional Higgs boson, aka the spark of the All in One Universal Loving Creator.

So where does that leave HUMANity?

The answer may be a suprise for all of creation.

say:

bugout:

Peace,

MT7

Tue May 14, 2013 7:09 am
GT Truther

Shell Oil Price Rigging Caught!

BP and Shell raided in oil price-rigging investigation

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2013 ... ce-rigging

Tue May 14, 2013 9:40 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 37  Next