It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:45 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012/2013 
Site Admin

Post The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012/2013
Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:21 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012
Within ONE Year: Tens of Millions Will Eagerly And Willingly PAY To Relinquish Their Privacy

Read article Here

Hope you don't mind, L2L

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:52 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post MIB??
Quote:
On Friday, December 7, the current Russian Prime Minister and former President, Dmitry Medvedev,

Quote:
Medvedev not only confided that extraterrestrials are visiting the Earth, but that some are actually living among us. He went even further to say that the Hollywood comedy, Men in Black, depicting a secret government agency monitoring extraterrestrials on Earth, has a factual basis to it

http://exopolitics.org/?p=732
Quote:
Along with the briefcase with nuclear codes, the president of the country is given a special 'top secret' folder. This folder in its entirety contains information about aliens who visited our planet… Along with this, you are given a report of the absolutely secret special service that exercises control over aliens on the territory of our country… More detailed information on this topic you can get from a well-known movie called Men In Black… I will not tell you how many of them are among us because it may cause panic,

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:30 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: MIB??
mountaintiger7 wrote:
Quote:
On Friday, December 7, the current Russian Prime Minister and former President, Dmitry Medvedev,

Quote:
Medvedev not only confided that extraterrestrials are visiting the Earth, but that some are actually living among us. He went even further to say that the Hollywood comedy, Men in Black, depicting a secret government agency monitoring extraterrestrials on Earth, has a factual basis to it

http://exopolitics.org/?p=732
Quote:
Along with the briefcase with nuclear codes, the president of the country is given a special 'top secret' folder. This folder in its entirety contains information about aliens who visited our planet… Along with this, you are given a report of the absolutely secret special service that exercises control over aliens on the territory of our country… More detailed information on this topic you can get from a well-known movie called Men In Black… I will not tell you how many of them are among us because it may cause panic,

He looked serious...The reporter seemed to take it a bit off key, like she was waiting for him to say he was just joking...UFO files on TV is talking about alien engineering things. Hacking the computer system of a retrieved crashed ship from the desert and learning to understand the tech from it. My question is..when did they declassify all this? Slipped it right through. I was amazed, great program. All for those interested and without Gov. having to make any announcements.The scientists discussed what we've learned from aliens and what we've been accomplishing on our own.

Dex

Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:27 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
He looked serious...The reporter seemed to take it a bit off key, like she was waiting for him to say he was just joking...UFO files on TV is talking about alien engineering things. Hacking the computer system of a retrieved crashed ship from the desert and learning to understand the tech from it. My question is..when did they declassify all this? Slipped it right through. I was amazed, great program. All for those interested and without Gov. having to make any announcements.The scientists discussed what we've learned from aliens and what we've been accomplishing on our own.

Dex

Dex.

I agree he does appear serious.

Is this the UFO files on TV that you refer to
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0775556/
I have not seen it, but it was produced in 2006

if not do you have a link?

Thanks,

MT7

Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:00 am
GT Truther

Famous astronomer dies - Sir Patrick Moore - bless....
Here is John Lenard Walson's tribute:

Thank goodness for people who don't take NO for an answer...
:candle

Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:06 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Microsoft avoids paying £159MILLION in corporation tax EVERY YEAR using Luxembourg tax loophole

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2EdI1UyFm

Along with starbucks, skype, itunes and amazon
Billions funneled off by large corporations and bank into hidden off shore accounts

Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:49 am
GT Truther

(Cross posted)

*Exopolitics UK - Omega-Point Newsletter #23 - December 2012*
Please update your email address via the site login if this is an old or
second account.

Hi all - thanks to those faithful people who have continued to receive
occasional newsletters since this site was established in 2005 as the first
exopolitical based network outside the US continent. From memory I believe
we now have over 30 countries represented over Europe and the rest of the
globe as well as the more recent cities initiative that expands each year.
For further details on issues covered here and more you'll find much more
on the UK network website <http://exopolitics.org.uk>.

*Last Minute News*:

-
- [image: Exopolitics UK with Alec Newald]

The above event has only had a few days organisation and publicity due to
an over-worked ProjectCamelot <http://projectcamelotportal.com/> staff...
however it promises to be a one-off discussion as it will build on all the
research on the Falklands War and Bizarre Marconi deaths we've done to
date. If you want a summary of this - see last newsletter or hit the link
here: http://bit.ly/ETMarconiRadio .

We essentially discovered that the *1982 Falklands Conflict* - with it's
main name as "*Operation Corporate*" and the focus on a particular island
North of Antarctica in "*Operation Keyhole*" - had a whole other dimension
to it related to "alien" technology. The British ran back to the UK with
this and gave it to a rather unprepared Marconi - the lead edge in many
areas of technology in the post-war era.
*This live video stream is at 2pm Pacific Time in the USA and in the
UK/Europe at 10pm - 4th December. There is a small charge from Project
Camelot* for the conferencing facilities and an archive version is
available at a later date from their embers/subscribers section I
understand.

The direct link is:
http://projectcamelotportal.com/camelot ... at-2pm-pst

Alec Newald is from New Zealand and wrote the book "Co-Evolution"
published by the long-standing Nexus Magazine<http://www.nexusmagazine.com/>.
It was his experience being taken to a planet for 10 days, with zero
previous interest in this area, that led to the initial lead on the
Falklands issue. The result of that research has led to some startling
conclusions. Essentially it appears a war is on between visiting
intelligences and between world powers and various groups of ETs - to
"de-engineer" a nano-based, geological substance that has been part of this
planet for 1000s of years.

In addition we will be discussing the Blue Diamond saga - an amazing tale
linked to the shoot down of a craft over South Africa in the early 1980s
and subsequent retrieval of a free energy device from that craft.

*Alec rarely gives interviews *- it is unlikely he will be giving any
interviews after this in the short-term.
Join us for the link between:*

- new energy devices and what happens to them on the covert global market.
- the possibility that we are due to face a hi-tech, pseudo-intelligent
wave of terraforming biological technology
- what happens when someone with zero knowledge or interest in the ET/UFO
issue gets taken to another world for 10 days
- What the worlds scientists and intelligence agencies seem to be doing in
the South Atlantic and Antarctica

and much more...

Alec's website is: http://coev.webs.com/

Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:49 am
GT Truther

Please help save the Internet!

HERE!

Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:56 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Dex wrote:

Dex

Dex.

I agree he does appear serious.

Is this the UFO files on TV that you refer to
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0775556/
I have not seen it, but it was produced in 2006

if not do you have a link?

Thanks,

MT7

2006? It may not be a regular anymore. They ran back to back shows for hours and I happen to tune in at the right time. It was neatly illustrated. I also feel lucky to have taped the airing for a later review.

Have the beings said anything to anyone here about staying or leaving? Your options, freedom or service?
Curious...

Dex

Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:51 am
GT Truther

I want to remind everyone you can make a child's Christmas by sending the child this free video from Santa:
http://www.portablenorthpole.com/home

The videos are INCREDIBLE. My granddaughter loved it so much for last year that she remembered and said "I bet Santa is going to send me another video this Christmas"

I splurged and got an extended version ($3.99) and then another $6.99 for a version that opens full screen and is downloadable. Mine is 78MB and about 5 minutes long. And it's FROM SANTA!!!

If you want to see it, it's here:

Download the HD version and watch full screen:
http://www.wikifortio.com/789079/Aaliyah%20Santa%20Video%202012.mp4

Next year I will add the letter (since she is learning to read now, she will be excited about that next year) They also have phone calls from Santa.

So, I highly recommend this free video, no need to pay if that is a concern, Just get 3 photos ready. One general and 2 others that show a milestone. Mine were started school and lost two teeth.

Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:06 am

Hey all - We've just had 12 past 12 on the 12th of the 12th - 2012 here....

Said a small prayer for our world, its a very significant calendar event historically... :mrgreen:

Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:23 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Thanks for the reminder Lynn I used this video last year (thanks to you) and my daughter loved it as well!

Lynnwood wrote:
I want to remind everyone you can make a child's Christmas by sending the child this free video from Santa:
http://www.portablenorthpole.com/home

The videos are INCREDIBLE. My granddaughter loved it so much for last year that she remembered and said "I bet Santa is going to send me another video this Christmas"

I splurged and got an extended version ($3.99) and then another $6.99 for a version that opens full screen and is downloadable. Mine is 78MB and about 5 minutes long. And it's FROM SANTA!!!

If you want to see it, it's here:

Download the HD version and watch full screen:
http://www.wikifortio.com/789079/Aaliyah%20Santa%20Video%202012.mp4

Next year I will add the letter (since she is learning to read now, she will be excited about that next year) They also have phone calls from Santa.

So, I highly recommend this free video, no need to pay if that is a concern, Just get 3 photos ready. One general and 2 others that show a milestone. Mine were started school and lost two teeth.

I was actually coming here to post the same thing, ya beat me to it :roflmao :slap

Happy 12/12/12 everyone, this will never happen again in our lifetimes.

Sky wrote:
Hey all - We've just had 12 past 12 on the 12th of the 12th - 2012 here....

Said a small prayer for our world, its a very significant calendar event historically... :mrgreen:

Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:16 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

A Path of Planet X, Ver. 5 (NEW ZetaTalk) (1) @ 12-12-12
Quote:
Does Planet X continue to take a straight path outbound from the Sun, pushing the Earth about during this process? At present, there is a virtual standoff, with 3 planets in front of Planet X - Earth, the Dark Twin, and Venus. The Dark Twin and Venus are not expected to escape this squeeze until the Last Weeks, but as Planet X comes closer, the magnetic clash between the Earth and Planet X intensifies. This is always assumed to be a drama for the Earth, though we have dropped hints along the way that some of this drama affects Planet X. We have stated that Planet X comes close, then retreats, then comes close again as the Last Weeks approach.

Planet X undergoes its second 270⁰ roll prior to the Last Weeks, as when it pierces the Ecliptic it is forced to throw its S Pole upward, going into opposition along the Sun's magnetic flow lines above the Ecliptic. When Planet X itself goes into opposition, it is snapped back closer to the Sun, as it is now not resisting the N Pole of the Sun, and can tolerate the stronger flow of magnetons in the field closer to the Sun. Magnetic fields both push away and draw bodies closer, so this should not be an astonishing fact. The sequence of events is thus

1. PX continues in its straight line path (X6 --> X8), creating a more violent wobble in the Earth (E7) and appearing more visible in the skies, also squeezing Venus toward the Earth to loom large (V8), as PX will be coming outside the orbit of Venus at that time (X8) and press the Earth far to the left of the August location (E8).

2. PX is close enough to the Ecliptic that it suddenly flips into opposition, pointing its N Pole to the South and S Pole upward, drawn closer in toward the Sun (X8 --> X9). Here it is in position to form the ZT Triangle (X9), though the Earth has not yet been drawn toward PX (E8).

3. During the jump in toward the Sun for the second 270 roll, PX has given the crowded planets around Earth a chance to escape. The Dark Twin, which has falled behind the Earth, moves forward in their shared orbit (D9). Venus is almost thrown forward in her orbit by the Repulsion Force (V9), having been pushed too close to the Earth during the squeeze.

4. The Earth now has fewer barriers between herself and PX, and is drawn closer by magnetic attraction. She travels 30 million miles closer to the Earth (E9 --> E10). Rotation slowing to a stop occurs.

5. PX continues its outbound path, and finding the distance from the Sun allowing it to begin to form a side-by-side alignment again, starts to pull its N Pole up and this is the process that causes the PS for Earth, grabbing the S Pole of Earth and jerking it upwards by 90 deg.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... e=activity

Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:21 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(Quote)
Hats off to you, sir. A stunning piece if work, as usual Kojima. This graph makes it much easier for some of us to make sense of the trajectory...

This says it for me...Impressive.

Dex

Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:05 am
GT Truther

(Interesting info) Dr. Greer

Here from chapter 16 named

"Circles of Power"

on page 119 on a meeting with the power-/BIG-money-people behind- - those controlling the on top the bank- computers of this world and so steal as much money as they "need":

"…I got an invitation from a group of rogue insiders to go to Phoenix in the winter of 1994. The meeting was at the Wrigley Mansion; the old, fabulous mansion that the Wrigley chewing gum family had built. It had been taken over by a cell within this covert group. Present were a number of shadowy corporate people. It was a very late night meeting.

A prominent industrialist who was involved with this cell was kept on drugs and was kept under some kind of mind control while this cell milked him of his money. They then used his money to support this particular operation. The methods and motives of this group are beyond dark. I tell people: More than 10 or 15 percent of what I have seen and learned you don't want to hear - It's so damned disturbing, most people would commit suicide. And many people have, by the way.

We all gathered around a conference table in the Wrigley mansion. The discussion was about disclosing UFO information and making contact with ETs. One man, during a break, took me out onto a balcony and said, 'You know; we understand you've had this meeting with the CIA Director and are providing information to the President, but you need to know that those people don't know anything, and they're never going to know anything. You should understand that -- well, you should be talking to people like us. The people dealing with this are people who do a lot of contract work for the government, under "Work For Others -"WFO" - contracts. And you should be talking to certain think tanks. And you should be talking to certain religious orders and certain orders of jesuit priests who have control over the technology transfer. And you should be talking to ..." He gave me a whole list.

Well, I thought the man had certainly gone 'round the bend'. But it turned out that every single word he said was true - it all was confirmed in the following months.

It gets more bizarre. This group or cell within the Shadow Government was attempting to intercept what we were doing. Remember, now this is '94. A former head of Army intelligence - a member of that group - had offered me a board seat in '92. So, things are progressing, and I'm not straying from my course, because that's how I am.

So this man said, "We can really help you." I asked, "What do you mean?" He said, "Well, you know if you want to be supported in this, St let us help you." I said, "How do you intend to help us?" "Well, you're a doctor, right? So, you have really good credit. We've checked out." And I said, "Oh, yes, the best."

He said, "Well, we know you have platinum cards and gold cards. Just maximize all of them, every month: $50,000, $100,000, whatever. Get as many of them as you want. And give us the numbers. And since we run all the super computers that back up and monitor the banking system of the world, we'll simply erase those account balances to zero, as paid each month."

This is a true story. I'm telling you, every word is true. Put me under any drug; hook me up to any machine. What I'm telling you is true.

I said, 'Yes, but then if I did that, you'd own my ass, wouldn't you?" He just had a twinkle in his eye.

I was much too wise to take that bait, tempting as it was -- this has been an enormous financial strain and struggle for those of us trying to do this with virtually no funding. But no way was I going to do that!

Then he said, "I understand you're going to Europe soon to meet with certain people connected to the British royal family" --which I was. He knew everything I was doing! And I said, "Well, that's true." He said, "It so happens that, I'm going to be over there meeting with the Rothschilds and the people who control the Volvo Corporation and some of the other big industrial concerns, because they're working with us." I said, "Oh, I'm quite sure that's true." He suggested, "Let's rendezvous while we're in London together." I said, "Okay, that's fine."

He proceeded to tell me, "One of my friends, who's really interested in what you're doing, is one of the leaders of the Council on Foreign Relations, Ambassador Maxwell Rabb. Would you like to come to a meeting with him?" I said, "Well, sure, if he wants to help us." And then he said, 'And also, the Petersons" - Mr. Peterson was head of the Council on Foreign Relations and his wife was head of the Tri-Lateral Commission -- are also working with me, and maybe we can get together with them." So I said, "When we have our next event, I'll invite them."

He said, 'You need to know that all these people are reading what you write and are very interested in all of this." And I said, "I know that."

Look, everyone puts their pants on one leg at a time. I view all humans as educable. And everyone has a role to play in this whole cosmic drama. But this shadowy contact was essentially, again, inviting me into the inner leading circle of the cabal. While I had no intention of being controlled by them, I have no problem sharing perspective and knowledge with them.

He also said that there were many top people that he worked with in the media and that his group worked with Bono and U2, the Moody Blues, Pink Floyd and various other groups. And they were receiving what I was writing. And I just said, "Well, I appreciate that." He said, "They love what you are saying and doing..."

Later that winter, I went to Europe and met with some very good friends of Prince Charles and Prince Philip. One of Prince Charles' best friends is very supportive of the work we are doing.

She wanted to receive some of the materials that I had put together for the CIA Director and the President, so she could share them with Prince Charles and others. But remember, I'm squeezing this in between my emergency shifts. I literally, at times, went over to Europe for two or three days at a time, and would come back and have to work a 24-hour shift in the emergency department!

In a sense, it was our own little shuttle diplomacy operation. I did meet with this shadowy Phoenix contact in London. He was still in the mode of courting me into his operations. So I would listen and learn, -but never capitulate: This group is the largest Mafiosi and organized criminal enterprise on the planet.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:50 pm
GT Truther

from page 74 in the book Hidden Truth - Forbidden Knowledge:

chapter 10- "tone of creation"

here on one of Dr. Greers ufo-experiences from march-90:

A REAL COSMIC ADVENTURE

"in meditation I showed them (the ETs) the house and the large front yard and its exact setting. It was a three-story Tudor house, about eight thousand square feet, and set among huge beautiful trees. I showed the ETs all the details and then I went to sleep.

I woke up with a beautiful craft semi-materialized out in the front yard of the house, in the wee hours of the morning, and found myself consciously floated on board. We were all in a quasi-materialized astral state, and as we floated out and went out into space I could look back and see the beautiful earth receding away, floating in infinity.

Then we went by what I am assuming was the moon. There wasn't a sign there that said, "This is the moon, Welcome to the moon, population 39," but it looked like the moon to me. And there were enormous ships that were hovering over the moon. They were oval with struts that came up from a large craft with two other similar shaped oval discs above and towards the rear of the main ship. They were just floating silently along where the terminator section of the moon is, between the light and dark side of the moon. An incredible amount of energy; like magenta colored plasma discharges, were going between the surface of the moon and the underbelly of these ships. They were enormous and as we passed by I was told by these ETs that these craft were there making preparations for the coming decade or so. This happened in 1990, so it is clear that they were making preparations for major events for around the time we are in right now.

We went further out into our solar system, and the experience transformed so that the material aspect of the ship disappeared - it was just like in 1973 when I was 18 when everything became translucent, and I was out in space without a craft around me- and yet somehow it was still there. It was very multi-dimensional, but at this point transcendence beyond linear time/space became the dominant perception. It's like the most perfect fiber optics: Imagine the walls of your room completely disappearing, even though they are there and you are still protected in a controlled environment. At that point, I went into a state of meditative awareness and transcended into unity consciousness; I was infinitely awake and the entire cosmos was awake and perfectly synchronized as one.

As I entered that state I began to gaze around the solar system and saw that every planet was surrounded by space which was filled with infinite energy and light. The empty space was actually teeming with light and energy I could directly see the baseline energy of the universe - the field of energy and light from which the entire material cosmos emerges from Infinite Mind - from the Godhead.

Instead of the darkness between stars and planets, there was an enormous light and energy with solid planets moving as islands of energy in this field of energy and power. Then, As I gazed at each planet, I directly perceived that each one was awake and conscious and had a specfitc tone and personality. Each created sphere had a very specific tone -and if I were more musically inclined I could recreate it. They were all pure tones and very specific. As I looked at Mercury I saw he was rather androgynous but more male; Venus was definitely female. Jupiter was just fantastic. And Mars is definitely male. The Earth: Definitely female.

As I gazed at Earth, there was a very beautiful tone emanating from her. Remember, each planet had its own tone of creation -- no two tones were alike. Some much higher and some very deep and baritone, but all were beautiful tones. As I gazed at the Earth, I connected with her as an awake conscious being and she communicated to me this infinite and crushing - I use the word crushing because I couldn't tell the story for years without weeping - love. And there was a sense of melancholy also, for what was happening to her and the damage being done to her and the suffering of humanity upon her. It was profound and beyond words. It was one of the most emotional and moving experiences of my life.

Earth was very clearly saying how great her love was for her children and that her purpose was to be the womb for creating life that could become enlightened and grow towards Divinity. But she was also suffering tremendously from the recklessness and selfishness of her children. So there was this enormous melancholy - a sadness beyond my ability to convey in words. And yet, towards the end of our communion, she made it very clear that this suffering would not continue for much longer. Earth made it clear that this burden would be lifted suddenly.

By now I was in such a state of deep love and emotion that my heart chakra opened fully and an enormous love and celestial perception dawned. This celestial perception of the cosmos caused me to see the light of creation and all things suffused in love - the pure love of God. And as I went into that state, I heard all the distant worlds, every star and planet and the entire creation, singing as one - like a trillion tones blended into the one pure tone of the creation.

At that point, I transcended into a state that I cannot describe. It was a state where I heard a singular tone that was the perfectly harmonized tone of the entire creation humming, singing. It was the primal tone emanating from the earliest manifestation of relativity out of the infinite mind of God that maintains creation. It was the most beautiful experience of my life.

As I transcended into that - I became one with that state and stayed within that state of Being. I don't know how long I was in that condition. But know that this is what is all around us. The music of the spheres is a reality - and within the tone, one can transcend to the infinity of the cosmic Being.

This primal tone wasn't "Om", per se. I believe that is a human attempt to reproduce this ancient experience that is the perception of the sound of the primal thought emanating from the Infinite Being that creates the entire creation. It was on the level of the near death experience in terms of the transformative effect it had on me. After I stayed in that state of complete unity consciousness and God consciousness, my individuality dissolved. All that existed was infinite Being - and even the creation and Creator were one, the same, infinite awake-ness. I stayed in that state with it vibrating through me - just permeating me - for what seemed like eternity. Because I was beyond space and time, it is meaningless to talk about it in terms of how "long" it was. But after, I found myself relatively conscious again. Suddenly I was back in my bedroom and became aware of the glowing outside the window where the craft was. I layed there peacefully and went to sleep.

The next day I learned that one of our children had a lucid dream with little ET children, who were teaching her games ET children played on their planet! This daughter did not understand the games, so she began to give the ET children rides on the back of her banana seat bicycle, up and down our driveway! This child had never heard me talk about ETs or any of these experiences! It confirmed what happened to me as real. And it became very clear to me that I was supposed to pick this whole issue up again just as I had heard two months earlier in January, 1990.

At that point, I began wondering: What am I going to do? How am I going to do this? (getting the information out)

I decided that I would just start looking into the subject again and find out what was out there. I found out there was an organization that was having a meeting in Florida where there had been many UFO sightings, the so-called Gulf Breeze Sightings near Pensacola. This meeting was in July of 1990. I had the concept of what I wanted to do and that was create in the world interplanetary ambassadors that would be doing what is now called the CE-5 Initiative, the Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind Initiative. I went to this meeting, and started sharing these ideas and concepts, and the right people suddenly just surfaced and came into my life mysteriously who said: No, don't do it through any existing entity, create your own reality.

Then a man who had been involved in national security issues connected to this subject for years and who was a lawyer came up to me and told me what I needed to do: "Form an organization; hermetically seal it so it can't be penetrated -- in other words, no open board and no open membership; avoid, if you can, being obscure; and as quickly as you can, given what you are going to be doing and what your role is - get out in the public. You must let millions of people know what you are doing -otherwise you won't survive. If you are obscure, you are dead." He gave me the best advice ever.

I knew that much of the information at this conference was false, that was disinformation. I immediately recognized that.

Then, in August of 1990, I was in the upstairs den adjacent to the master bedroom, sleeping because Emily was up and down with the youngest baby and I had a 24-hour shift at the ER the next day. Around 2 am I awakened - and was calmly super-aware, very awake. In the corner of the room was a cluster of scintillating lights that was hovering near the ceiling. I acknowledged it, and immediately sat up and picked up the pad of paper beside the bed. I then wrote out the entire plan and concept for everything we have been doing for the last 15 years. This included the CE-5 Initiative protocols, the plans, everything. It was as if this scintillating light had awakened all the organization and plan within me and they were just pouring through me. This lasted for an hour or so, and then I went back to sleep and got up around 6 am to work in the emergency department for 24 hours. It was then that I formed CSETI, The Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence, came up with that name, the concepts, the CE-S Initiative, the need for disclosure, and the entire interplanetary ambassador program. All of it just unfolded in that one night. So things can come in packets of knowledge, all at once, mysteriously.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:58 pm
GT Truther

This is me being weird listening to my music I created and watch my eyes change color

Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:35 pm
Profile YIM

Here is one for the Dept of Hmmmm

The Changing of the Guard (NEW VERSION)

which DW discusses at length here...

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davi ... -russiantv?

:huh

Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:02 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

My heart goes out to the families of the tragedy that none of us want to post about on the GT.

Three Hearts for the Families

:heart :heart :heart

And five candles for the babies who just became angels.

:candle :candle :candle :candle :candle

Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:52 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hey all. For some strange reason - perhaps the response to a lot of prayer, meditation, tears and apathy etc, I've felt energetic enough to write not one but two posts which are on my blog page. Even though I use the copyright thing it doesn't mean my posts can't be quoted, cut up and pieced together, or even swept under the rug. I just use it as it was something a close source advised, but I'll leave it out here.

The events of Newtown are building on the Oregon mall shooting, and before that the NY subway push that ended in an infamous picture of a man suddenly put in death's path.

This first post though has to do with Dan's supposedly recent promotion to Head Honcho of Not Only SNEDs, but Majestic/Sion/Scion.

from http://dondep.com

I wrote:
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2012

Getting on the Bandwagon – Expect more of it

Recently (after Thanksgiving, though it’s been in the works for some time – years, in fact) Dan Crain, formerly known as Dan Burisch, was allegedly named MJ-1. The Scion has finally replaced Dadmiral at the helm of the world’s most ‘aware’ intelligence organization, Majestic 12. Or so it would seem. Even so, his rise to the top was molded, modulated, and masterminded by his paternalistic benefactor, not to mention the many powerful elitists that swarmed him like “ants on honey”, as one member of the Committee of the Majority put it to me. That is, ever since his alleged abduction by a particular group of zetas in 1973 hovering over Menlo Park, California, when it was thought that his ‘essence’ was mixed with that of Dadmiral’s biological son (who then died of cancer), he’s been groomed as the Scion, so that when the time came, he would be the one in the ‘hot seat’ and NOT the perps of the Majestic that harassed truthseekers such as Dan purported himself to be to the public after he was outed to them. Yes, I had a hand in that effort, but how much of that, too, was guided by unseen hands, the better to give Dan Burisch ‘street cred’ to the masses? Obviously I was given only select information, but despite claims from naïve dimbulbs to the contrary, I always weighed in the balance those things I was told against the Bigger Picture I knew to be the case.

Beginning in 2002 and then with the help of others in 2003 and 2004, I dutifully reported on his work on the Ganesh Particle, resulting in his “Lotus Protocol” which (again, allegedly) purports to be a blueprint for harnessing the miraculous powers of the Ganesh Particle for use in the future. There was the DCTP (Doctrine of Convergent Timelines Paradox – all about time-travel and how the aliens came to us from the future…P47Ks and P53Ks…..47,000 and 53,000 years, respectively, ahead of us). I reported on the alleged “stargates” and the supposed transmission of secrets from the future, from Orion, from Roger Bacon, and the nomination of Dan Burisch and Marcia McDowell for the Nobel Peace Prize of 2004.

Then of course there was the infamous Affidavit – and its predecessor, the Form 255 Request To Admit – that admitted Dan worked for Majestic 12, that Majestic 12 harassed citizens such as myself that sought the truth, that Dan was a treaty negotiator for the Tau-9 Treaty Conference for the Preservation of Humanity between human authorities and entities representing themselves as extraterrestrial. That was in April of 2005.

A year later, in May of 2006, Dan Burisch was inducted into the Priory of Sion. This was during the time I stayed with him in his lower-middle-class apartment complex, rather as guests of his now-wife, then-operations director Marcia McDowell. This is the same Marcia that had co-authored their signature book, “Eagles Disobey: The Case for Inca City, Mars” back in 1998, a couple of years after he had worked at Area 51 with the J-rod (that would be the zeta housed in the ‘ambassadorial suite’ and the ‘Clean Sphere’ there). Then, after that, after Dan Burisch was allowed to ‘go public’, I became persona non grata. My purpose for them had been fulfilled and I became more of a liability than an asset, just as had happened to many other former friends of Dan. Electronic bugs placed by them in our apt. showed we weren’t appropriately sycophantic enough to promote the public version of “tell the world” Majestic had planned.

Then, as we knew would happen, the scion became the head of Scion, as all the membership of the Committee of the Majority and the former Majestic disappeared into the secret societies they had protected and taken their marching orders from, including not only Sion but the Order of St. John and all the Masonic variations. In short, the elitists were re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic and preparing their exits to their hidey-holes for the poleshift. Meanwhile Dan’s new SNEDs team (Super New Eagles Disobey) added a Jesuit priest as spokesman and a psychologist whose main interest appeared to be attacking those of us on the Golden Thread that dared question any of Dan’s exploits.

Which brings us to the point. Dan went on display at various ‘ufer’ conferences, peopled by the types of profiteers (propheteers) that were there primarily to build their audiences by selling books and musing endlessly about anything BUT the reality facing this world. Then, just as quickly, he defriended the next cast of characters he was gently guided to, ufers that were much more famous on the circuit than I ever was or will be. After that, and the official wedding of Dan with Marcia McDowell, he set up “Angel Eagles”, or “Angels Disobey Eagles”, or “Disobedient Angel Eagles”….so that he and the former Majestic personnel assigned to protect him could pass out soup and sandwiches to the homeless of Las Vegas, promoting the idea of Dan as a great angelic philanthropist.

After that, the so-called ‘Arab Spring’ offered more chances for Dan to be shown siding with the poor, writhing Muslim masses that had been oppressed by the likes of his benefactors. Stories of him flying with his minions into enemy fire, braving the bullets, continued while his bullies back home continued their character assassinations of this writer and others. How many of the cast of SNEDs characters were real and how many were sock-puppets created and ‘operated’ by Dan and Marcia is a question we’re likely never to have answered, though with a pending announcement by President Obama to the effect that Nibiru is real and near, it’s likely also that Dan – now that he’s officially “MJ-1” – will now execute a clambering-on the Nibiru bandwagon as if to say he’s known all along but was only bamboozling the crowds of truthseekers in order to prevent panic.

That’s what they’ll all say. They lied “to prevent panic”.

All the while, they derided Nancy Lieder, and shunned me when I put the question to them honestly. They lied and threatened and ignored and scoffed. The record is clear on that score, yet after Dadmiral (that would be the original MJ-1 during the early years of the 21st century) was given the public position that represented what MJ-1 REALLY is supposed to do (Director, National Intelligence, or DNI) in early 2007 by then-Resident George W Bush, Dan Burisch was alleged to have followed up on my mailing to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence that had confirmed the nomination of Dadmiral as DNI with personal audiences with certain senators and select congressmen. Of course this should have taken place in public, with public hearings, but naturally with the Coverup artists at the helm of the executive branch, the bamboozling took place in private senatorial chambers.

It should also be noted that Dan made enigmatic references to what he had seen in the Looking Glass as to who would win the 2008 election; apparently it was thought that Hillary would become president. Then again, he had also seen (or heard tell from someone who had) Benazir Bhutto become prime minister of Pakistan. Even with Barack Obama in office, the new MJ-1 had intimated – as had his echoing and sychophantic minions – that he had a cozy relationship with the new president he had expected to be defeated at the polls.

So what can we glean from the latest shenanigans at SNEDs? Is it even important anymore? What about the White House; was there any connection to the Presidential Memorandum authored aboard Air Force One on its way back from the Pacific face-to-face meetings with Asian heads of state following the presidential election? The Memorandum is directed at “Insider threats”, that is, those in the government or who have access to government computer networks. This is more than the standard warning at ‘leakers’; this was a press release intended for the media to pick up on, to warn Majestic and any other Bush-era moles in the government that he will not tolerate them using the government apparatus to impede his attempt to warn the public about what is coming. While the announcement is likely to be terse, it will be reality-changing, because it will admit the one thing that Majestic and its minions have vainly tried to cover up: namely, that Nibiru is near and in the inner solar system, and will pass us.

There’s also Presidential Directive #20, too classified to even discuss on the internet.

It’s likely we’ll see the new MJ-1 admitting that yes, the Israelis were behind the recent Libya attacks, at least initially; he has indeed alluded to that in the past. There is still a good side to now-MJ-1 Dan Crain……good but gilded. What few stories I even paid attention to regarding his “exploits” and goings-on have involved the Carlyle Group, a known nest of global thieves that include the rebellious puppet Poppy Bush and his cronies. But leave it to Dan Burisch to show how all along he was “fighting for the common man” all the while staving off the demands of the globalists to come up with a fountain of youth that could undo the effects of natural aging as all homo sapiens must endure. Because even if they have the power, the gold, control, and whatever money can buy and force-of-arms can seize, they are all inevitably subject to death by aging. No fountain of youth for these wrinkled old souls of selfishness, and no escape to the Moon or Mars or those elaborate deep bunkers they had built…..otherwise known as “Alternatives 1, 2, and 3”.

More to come, and as Dan would often say, “the beat goes on”.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:09 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

And trying not to think of the tragic deaths of especially the young children in Connecticut:

I wrote:
On Why Mass Killings In America Are On The Rise

Today the news is full of the story of the Newtown, Connecticut massacre of mostly children, which pre-empted the president’s plans to include a visit to that community where he could address the shock and grief that’s reverberating throughout America. Most everyone with a pulse in America now knows that someone forced their way into a school and killed 28 people. Only 7 were adults, not counting the gunman. There were 12 girls and 8 boys killed; all of the children were ages 6 to 7.

Beyond that, I don’t need to go over any more details, other than the fact this is merely the latest in a rising spiral of mass-killings in America. Everyone sees it, and they all have opinions about how to deal with it, but few are asking “why?” other than the usual tirades about parents and/or the schools not raising their children well, or “leaving guns out where the kids can get to them”.

This particular (20-year-old) kid had a mother that actually took her son to the firing range with her, and had raised him to handle a gun and use it well.

So what turned him into her murderer, turned her into his first victim, caused him to put four bullets into her body first, and then go off to the school where she was a teacher and gun down an entire classroom, plus the school principal and psychologist?

For that matter, what turned the 22-year-old Jacob Tyler in Oregon into a mass murderer as well, only days previously? And perhaps by the time you’re reading this, yet another mass murder may have hit the headlines.

Both Jacob Tyler and Adam Lanza were not “violent types” by most accounts. Adam was a “nerd” who was “socially awkward” but apparently quite meek. Jacob was “lovable”, someone whose “main goal was to make you laugh, smile, make you feel comfortable”, as his “ex” girlfriend put it.

In fact, to focus on Jacob for a moment, it appears he was well-liked by girls who felt they could talk to him – but not as their boyfriend. Or so it would appear. It will be interesting to hear more about what made Hannah Sansburn an “ex” girlfriend. Then there is another female “friend”, Samantha Bennett, who said "We knocked on each other's door every morning. Every day to hang out, to talk," ….who added she …wasn't close to him until he moved in with a girlfriend across the hall from her at an apartment complex in summer 2011. "If me and my boyfriend were fighting, he was there to talk to me," Bennett said. "We would go to the bar together. I don't get it." [thanks to the Associated Press who interviewed these girls]

Well, Samantha and Hannah…..seriously? You don’t get it? I’ll bet he never told either of you his true longings, otherwise you might not be so puzzled. So many guys never admit to their true emotional needs, to the point where it’s socially caricatured.

In Adam’s case, it’s probably worse. In Jacob’s case, it seems only female friends were interviewed in the follow-up to his mass-shooting ‘performance’, and in Adam’s case, we have yet to hear from anyone other than a neighbor (boy) who rode the bus with him, along with an adult who monitored the student members of a tech club. And Adam had Ausberger’s Syndrome, which makes them even more socially alienated than most – to the point where they are so withdrawn they practically feel no pain.

Where is all this leading to? To an understanding that shows that even kids with a decent education, from average, middle-class families, are capable of giving their spirit over to a murderous impulse to destroy the living bodies of other souls, to snuff out their life experience without qualm. How could this be? What are their own souls gunning for, pun intended? What do they expect to gain from it? They know that once the decision has crystallized and the mission undertaken, there is no going back and it will end in their own death, before the sun sets on their crime. What could possibly convince them that this is the choice they need to make?

Is it the incessant rejection, the indifference they face day to day, the lack of genuine love in their lives? Did Adam’s mother ever do more than take her son to the firing range, encourage her son to date, talk to him about girls, and did his father ever tell him about the birds-and-the-bees? How to be careful that a girl doesn’t break his heart, but that he has to get out there and ask for dates? What about Jacob? His aunt raised him as a mother would, his natural mother having died when he was 2 and she – ironically – 22. He was fortunate to have someone to raise him with love, even though she admits having spent his $18,000 inheritance his grandmother had left for him. The media murmur about “family betrayal”, “mental illness”, and of course his aunt’s enthusiasm for marijuana, as if that would provoke violence on such a scale.

I submit that the souls of both of these young men were in a delicate balance, both having incarnated into circumstances where they weren’t forced into such a hard-scrabble life as most humans in third-world nations are, thus free to make choices about how to use their lives. Jacob was more of an extrovert, and had a lot of friends apparently, or at least was very popular among those who knew him; he “always put others first”. Adam was an introvert, who “pressed himself against the wall so others could pass”, who “always clutched his black briefcase, like a teddy bear”.

In an seemingly unrelated story, we have the account of a man who suddenly pushed a man into the path of an oncoming subway train in New York, prompting the NY Post to publish a picture of the man just before he was killed by the train.

Why did the man push him? After his arrest, he claimed he “heard voices in [his] head”.

It’s because the forces of selfishness, of what many call Satan, or demons, demonic forces that want as large a share of the coming soul harvest as possible, are answering the calls and cries from the souls of those dispirited in today’s society. On a “soul-ular” level, these people are responding to the lures of spirits that encourage them to “go for it”, to satisfy their feelings of alienation and bitterness, of loneliness, of seeming meaninglessness.

Why is this on the increase? Because of the approach of Nibiru, its nearness in the inner solar system that will shortly be recognized – if only to allow the public to begin to grapple with the spiritual issues like this that have been unfolding and increasing exponentially. As Nibiru nears, the soul harvest nears, and the forces that have been at work for eons on earth trying to increase their share of the harvest increase their efforts.

The best thing to combat these astounding and shocking explosions of violence is to continually try to reach out with love and understanding to every other living soul that we can. Even those – and especially those – who seem to “have it all” can be most susceptible, and they too need to have the impulse to love reinforced. How often did Jacob get a card from one of these “ex” girlfriends, or female friends? A genuine hug, some real love, some in-depth spiritual discussion? Or did they just bang on his door when they were going through a fight with their “boyfriend”? Or need someone to go to a bar with? What about Adam? The only attention his mother seemed to lavish on him was when it came to her gun hobby. How fitting that was how he showed his own attention to her. I wonder how often these people were offered a real hug, not the perfunctory and superficial ones? Would it have made any difference? Can anyone force themselves to feel “love” towards someone, express genuine concern?

There will be more of this in the coming weeks and months; in fact, within the space of time it took to type the last paragraph, there was another shooting in a San Antonio theater. Several injuries but no confirmed deaths yet. What’s going on? The war between the spiritual polarities, between good and evil, between selflessness and selfishness, between the forces of love and light and the forces of self and hate, of bitterness and resentment and hopelessness. None of the perps in these recent events seem to have cared about their future at all, even as they made decisions about their souls’ futures that will long outlive their physical selves.

So please – take a moment and show some love to someone. For all those who showed a little love towards me, when times were tough, thank you – from the bottom of my heart.

There but for your grace would have gone I.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:16 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
My heart goes out to the families of the tragedy that none of us want to post about on the GT.

Three Hearts for the Families

:heart :heart :heart

And five candles for the babies who just became angels.

:candle :candle :candle :candle :candle

Related:

Newtown:
Two movies, two mass murders (1)

Quote:
, and Questioning All the Facts. Torrid Political Implications are at Stake.

Notes:
(1)
http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2012/ ... s-murders/

Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:03 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

So please – take a moment and show some love to someone. For all those who showed a little love towards me, when times were tough, thank you – from the bottom of my heart.

There but for your grace would have gone I.

Indeed!

Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:08 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(Note: As I reluctantly post this, I think it ought not be ignored. What can the striking similarities tell us? The war you describe is not easy to see. Our Intelligence Communities, Military, and Corporate Heads of State cannot expect to win playing games with this Dark Force. Eliminating 'fear' in our societies is the best way to free ourselves from the darkness. It will leave this world seeking easy prey to 'feed' elsewhere. Otherwise, we'll suffer the consequences using it's methods to obtain results for control.
Thanks for your posting Don. Because of the dishonesty, I have no idea what to believe from the Burisch team. I have a question for you...Do you experience body aches? When you get up in the morning do you feel extra gravity weighing on you?...Dex)

(Article)
He fired four bullets into her head – possibly as she slept – then took three of her guns to Sandy Hook elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut, where he killed 20 children and six staff.

The mother of the loner who massacred 26 pupils and staff at a US primary school may have played a major part in his catastrophic mental breakdown, it emerged last night.

Friends and family portrayed Adam Lanza’s mother Nancy as a paranoid ‘survivalist’ who believed the world was on the verge of violent, economic collapse.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... spree.html

Dec 17, 12:23 AM EST

China says stabber affected by 'doomsday rumors'

(At the night of Dec 16)
BEIJING (AP) --Min Yongjun is suspected of going into an elderly woman's house Friday morning and stabbing her with a kitchen knife. He then allegedly went to a nearby elementary school in Chenpeng village in Guangshan county and injured the 23 children before being stopped by teachers and police.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/ ... 7-00-23-27

Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:08 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next