It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 8:48 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012/2013 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012
Some belated sort of disclosure: (1)
Quote:
The current name (which may change) is derived from the name of a Greek goddess that "governed the destiny of a city," according to the Mail.
If we've missed a planet in our own solar system for this long, what else are we missing?

Quote:
Scientists may soon be able to prove the existence of the gas giant, which could be four times the size of Jupiter, according to astrophysicists John Matese and Daniel Whitmire from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. The two first proposed Tyche's existence in order to explain a change in path of comets entering the solar system, according to The Independent.

Notes:
(1)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/1 ... 23028.html

Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:04 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Crowd-suing, or how i learned to love copyright laws, and the ALTA Report August 2013
http://halfpasthuman.com/ALTA_Sales.html

Well despite his recent missive about having been put out of business, Cliff is now talking about an August Alta report.

As before the reports will be copyright and he does not want them either posted online or shared. To that end he is working on a method which will, at the time of purchase, watermark and serial number the report being purchased. That way, if any make it online those breaking his copyright conditions can be traced and sued.

To help him in this he is doing something really innovative.... he is inventing what he calls crowd-suing and is inviting attorneys to seek out large corporations which are using his reports without a corporate license. He also wants to hear from whistleblowers. The aim is to use international copyright laws to the fullest effect against those who breach his conditions of sale. Since he is the creator of these reports he is fully entitled to do this!

Furthermore he is vetting those who apply to buy his report, and is reserving the right to refuse to sell to those he does not like or he thinks plan to breach his conditions of sale. This includes large corporations, NGO's, EDU's, etc.

Prices (eye-watering for large corporations) and other details are at the link above.

Simon - who has purposely not quoted any text apart from the title!

Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:55 pm
GT Truther

Now Hear this!

New Zealand quakes (1)

Quote:
Unabated and allowed to proceed as nature intended, the 7 of 10 plate movements would have completed already, with the force and fury that we originally predicted.

When the humming boxes made their appearance in February 2012 they revealed the mechanism for a slowed pace, which the Council of Worlds had decreed as Obama and others were contemplating admitting the presence of Planet X.

As we have detailed, the 8 of 10 phase is being allowed to proceed, so an overlap has occurred.

Planet X was moved to the right to assist in softening the 7 of 10 plate movements, though this caused the greater visibility of the Planet X complex and stronger Earth wobble of the 8 of 10 to appear earlier than expected.

We have explained that softening the 7 of 10 plate movements does not mean

that the plates will not in fact move to the positions we described!

The Sunda Plate will sink to the level we described.

The great quakes predicted for the S American roll has been proceeding in smaller steps,

but the Caribbean islands will eventually sink to the level we described.

The African roll, basically a silent roll, will result in a creeping separation at Sinai and Gibraltar as we predicted.

And the New Madrid is likely to occur in steps and stages so land shifts and drops and bridges separate, but without the jolts formerly anticipated.

Does any of this mean that earthquakes will stop, volcanoes will go to sleep, and until the Pole Shift arrives trauma need not be a worry?

A dentist may extract a tooth slowly, so as to create a series of tiny pains rather than a rush, but at some point the nerve must be snapped and this cannot be avoided.

The pain of labor likewise can be gradual, with rests between the contractions, but when the last stage is reached, the baby will not be born without those final painful throes.

We have described the 8 of 10 as being a phase where some parts of the globe are continually in motion, without rest.

In that the Indo-Australian Plate is the brake, holding all other plate movement back, it is certainly one of those places.

Source: ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for July 27, 2013

Notes:
(1)
Source: ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for July 27, 2013
http://zetatalk.com/ning/27jy2013.htm
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... and-quakes

Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:17 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:

1000 to 1200 silver ounces for an incomplete report that on purpose due
-Regan executive order,
-a Bush and Cheney coverup in effect

did not include:

-¨The return of Nibiru¨
-¨The Pending Poleshift¨
- ¨The death and rebirth of the Human race¨

Is Patetic!!!
(1)

If You are working for the Corporate Govt,

Ask for a Refund/Damage compensation
due the obvious exclusion of Nibiru and the pending Poleshift in these HP-not-Human misleading baja reports you purchased...!!!

Edit to Add:
More on this subjet via: 7 of 10 Status @ July 25th, 2013 (2)
Quote:
Just ahead of the announcement admitting the presence of Planet X, evidence of Clif High’s denials and attacks against ZetaTalk are disappearing from the Internet. But I located a 2008 Project Camelot interview
http://www.zatatalk.com/newsletr/clifhigh.htm
in a Yahoo Cache, the original site
http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/clif_ ... _26_sept...
already scrubbed. ZetaTalk is Goat Farts, i.e. disinfo, per Clif. Why is Project Camelot trying to bury this interview so quickly, at this time?

C: The Planet X stuff is a non-starter. It appears to be almost 100 percent disinformation from our viewpoint. In our data-sets, Planet X is within a very deep subset of what we call the SpaceGoatFarts, in an area of disinfo. We’ve never shown any of the Planet X info emotionally, in the context in which we use, to come out of that category. The whole idea of the context of Planet X as was originated and is mostly… most completely embodied by the zetatalk thing that has never come out of the disinfo bin in our SpaceGoatFarts. Now, there’s a whole lot…
K: Now what about Nibiru? In other words, are you having problems with the choice of language here?
C: No no no. I’m sorry, but we don’t show Planet X. We don’t have an emotional archetype that supports them outside of the disinfo category.

Look at them run! Half Past Human will have to close their doors due to the Cindy Lou effect, per Clif. A former fan, George Ure of the Urban Survival
http://urbansurvival.com/
website, has threatened to pollute the airwaves by implying that other software, beyond the treasured webbots that Clif High has relied upon, would be just as reliable. Thus a feed back loop will pollute the results. Clif fears he will have to close his doors. No mention will be made, presumably, of how WRONG he was about Planet X and in particular, about ZetaTalk.

(The) Cindy Lou Effect
July 14, 2013
http://halfpasthuman.com/essays/cindy.html
Reluctantly, within a short month or less of the appearance of the Cindy Lou effect, I will be forced to close down our server garden, and no longer employ Igor. Cindy Lou effect also will f*^& over Google trends, and NSA, and a whole bunch of other folks doing large scale data mining. Oh, and we can all thank George Ure for this Cindy Lou effect.

Urban Survival
http://urbansurvival.com/
Since the web bot project coverage began in 2001, the site has also been the thought leader in public descriptions and applications of predictive linguistics since 2001. If someone says predictive linguistics was invented in 2006 (as one academic claimed) he's full of crap and you can visit the web archives yourself if you doubt it.

ZetaTalk Comment 7/20/2013:
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/20jy2013.htm
The first repercussion will be a massive drop in esteem, wherein their reputation becomes mud. The second repercussion of having so willingly duped the public will be rage, as their product was not cheap. The third repercussion will be lawsuits, demanding refunds and demanding compensation for bad choices made based on their assurances. Since the Internet is exploding with reports of visual sightings of orbs around the Sun, how will they explain this massive omission? It is obvious their omission was deliberate, and this gossip will spread. HPH will claim their data was polluted by the Cindy Lou effect wherein the cover-up itself created a skew in the data. They will blame a former colleague, George Ure for encouraging other web bot projects which then created feed-back loops. And they will likely find a way to continue to market their product!

Notes:
(1)
Image from:
http://rense.com/1.imagesH/text-(R).jpg
(2)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... ly-25-2013

Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:51 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Heeeers Johnny...!

The NSA's New Spy Facilities are 7 Times Bigger Than the Pentagon

http://www.defenseone.com/technology/20 ... dig/67406/

Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:06 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
The Massive Tar Sands Pipeline That No One is Talking About

http://www.ryot.org/the-massive-tar-san ... out/266717

Comment:
I am from Kalamazoo Michigan.. I also just spent my 35th Birthday inside line 6B ( The river spill pipeline).. Tar Sand is not just oil! It's Bitumen, laced with chemicals like Touline, and Benzene.. The Spill here is KILLING people, because they gave people a 30 dollar walmart air filter and then gave thim confidentiality gag's for it! People are dying... Here it is in our water supply, and Bitumen is soo thick it sinks in less then 26 hours in SALTWATER.. It goes much quicker in our fresh water river.. The wild life is almopst non existant, we are all sick.. and Enbridge is tripling the capacity of these 60 yr old lines, for this project! Come see us in Kalamazoo and look at what enbridge does.. Because everything Enbridge says is a lie to help them... and let me be crystal clear they DO NOT GIVE A DAMN HOW MANY PEOPLE DIE.. Just like Exxon or BP Enbridge doesn't care who dies as long as it means money.

Dex Get the Hell out of Kalamazoo Move elsewhere sell your house if you own it and GET THE HELL OUT!

About Detroit shame they don't Bulldoze it and remake it into residential areas and they could make cash turning it into a tourist Attraction for Tourists just knock it down and rebuild!

Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:27 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Dex wrote:
The Massive Tar Sands Pipeline That No One is Talking About

http://www.ryot.org/the-massive-tar-san ... out/266717

Comment:
I am from Kalamazoo Michigan.. I also just spent my 35th Birthday inside line 6B ( The river spill pipeline).. Tar Sand is not just oil! It's Bitumen, laced with chemicals like Touline, and Benzene.. The Spill here is KILLING people, because they gave people a 30 dollar walmart air filter and then gave thim confidentiality gag's for it! People are dying... Here it is in our water supply, and Bitumen is soo thick it sinks in less then 26 hours in SALTWATER.. It goes much quicker in our fresh water river.. The wild life is almopst non existant, we are all sick.. and Enbridge is tripling the capacity of these 60 yr old lines, for this project! Come see us in Kalamazoo and look at what enbridge does.. Because everything Enbridge says is a lie to help them... and let me be crystal clear they DO NOT GIVE A DAMN HOW MANY PEOPLE DIE.. Just like Exxon or BP Enbridge doesn't care who dies as long as it means money.

Dex Get the Hell out of Kalamazoo Move elsewhere sell your house if you own it and GET THE HELL OUT!

About Detroit shame they don't Bulldoze it and remake it into residential areas and they could make cash turning it into a tourist Attraction for Tourists just knock it down and rebuild!

I live in Joshua Tree, Ca...That was a comment from someone else. SORRY.

Dex

Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:07 am
Site Admin

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:

As for Detroit, I'm sure a great number of the citizens there would object to bulldozing it. Not to mention making it a tourist attraction.

The problems with Detroit stem largely from the huge numbers of foreclosed homes (as just ONE example). Banks foreclosed on homes and then failed to:

a) maintain the properties; and

b) pay property taxes on said properties;

c) which, by law, they are required to do.

As a result of the above, Detroit has some of the highest unemployment numbers in the US. The city officials (in their infinite wisdom) also made cuts to the police department which has now resulted in one of the highest crime rates in the US.

Is it any wonder that folks are fleeing Detroit in record numbers?

And, lastly, in May 2013 the median price of a home in Detroit was $40,000. Yep - you read that right - $40,000.

Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:30 am
GT Truther

The most important question is where are we going today, especial given the state we are in.

How do we get the the Golden Path of civilization?

It has been said that human civilization suffered from twin weaknesses:
“That it could be controlled by a single authority, and that it was totally dependent upon spice(money)”.

I would say this is quite right, but there are some details.
It has been Money, Force and Ideology that ruled.
Later the Republic (Peoples voice) was add to balance civilization.

First let look at the equation that got out of balance.

1. The Force(military/government) was bought by the money launderers.
2. The ideology(media) was bought by the money launderers.
3. The Money lost sight of their stewardship for the people.
4. The Republic lost it honor, through the corruption of items 1,2,3.

Occupies message prove point #3
One needs to brave enough to look at the cult of secrets and spin doctoring all around themselves, proving point #2
The numerous wars and the endless war has proved #1

So what are solutions?

Open government with universal free(as in no cost to run for or vote)

Open Media (as in no cost to connect Internet, or filtering of access or content)

Open Money (as is Banking is owned and operated by the people for the people, with the people)

And last but not least, a common goal:

“Thou shalt not disfigure the soul.” (of others ,ones self, via direct or indirect methods)

Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:37 am
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012
Bluebonnet wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:

As for Detroit, I'm sure a great number of the citizens there would object to bulldozing it. Not to mention making it a tourist attraction.

The problems with Detroit stem largely from the huge numbers of foreclosed homes (as just ONE example). Banks foreclosed on homes and then failed to:

a) maintain the properties; and

b) pay property taxes on said properties;

c) which, by law, they are required to do.

As a result of the above, Detroit has some of the highest unemployment numbers in the US. The city officials (in their infinite wisdom) also made cuts to the police department which has now resulted in one of the highest crime rates in the US.

Is it any wonder that folks are fleeing Detroit in record numbers?

And, lastly, in May 2013 the median price of a home in Detroit was $40,000. Yep - you read that right - $40,000.

So they didn't keep the maintenance up or paid taxes on them? No Wonder Detroit has gone to hell! When i first saw these photos I thought I was looking at a place near Chernobyl so in just a few years it's gone to wrack and ruin :shakehead how sad! :huh

Look here to see what I mean::

Chernobyl photos are comparable to photos of Detroit!

Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:41 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Yes, they are, freak.

It is truly a sad situation but one that could be easily remedied if the US Congress would do their jobs!

During the 1930's the US government helped thousands of unemployed young men (and women) through public works projects.

My dear father-in-law was one of them. He helped build parks in the States of Louisiana and Texas in the Civilian Conservation Corp. He was 16 years old when he went into the CCC. He would tell you that they taught him how to work and be a man.

His wages were sent home to his mother and father to help with raising his younger siblings. His Dad worked at a lumber mill in a small town in northern Louisiana. During the depths of the depression, the mill was idled for a couple of years because nobody was buying lumber and wood pulp.

This is the type of work we sorely need in this country.

I'm not even going down the road with the banks - nobody is gonna change that. Sigh!

Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:44 am
GT Truther

My own grandfather worked at the local CCC work camp, cutting a major pass through a mountain between 2 local towns.

The government of today isn't looking to replicate that success, because they know all that great infrastructure is going to hell straightaway, within the next [x number of] months and/or year(s). Their stubbornness and arrogance will continue our enslavement to stupidity and ignorance, while they shore up the defenses of the National Insecurity Establishment to make sure the elite stay above the fray as much as possible.

Like you say, MT7, "Money lost sight of its stewardship of the People". Banks are set up not according to this principle, and so we have squandered our inheritance (Earth) so badly that the only resolution is a thorough house-cleaning; this is the logic behind the poleshift.

(BTW, I agree with you recall, that it's absolutely PATHETIC, profiting off of people's eagerness to 'know' while lying explicitly by the omissions.)

Cyberbird, I've been going through and stripping down as much of the actual GT quotes in the story; I've tried to make the conversation as 'normal' in the book form as if it had taken place face-to-face, instead of on an internet forum where most of us have never seen or heard the people we talk to. Because I have over 1,000 pages that are at least 3/4ths (currently) posts from the early days here, I'm trying to limit it to "insiders" (whether sock-puppets or not) or those here that interacted with either myself or said "insiders", as they had a material effect on my actions in the real world that resulted in the Forms 255/256 Request To Admit and Response. The problem is that there were a lot of fertile and amazing posts that were being made on this forum in the first year, much of it worthy of a book in and of themselves, but that is left to the copies of the raw GT, unadulterated, uncommercialized, as well it should be. Still, it's hard to say 'good-bye' to them (they'll always be available to anyone who writes me either in PM here or at my email, which is posted at my http://dondep.com site; be prepared to provide a set of 4 blank CDs and postage and I'll send a copy). Meanwhile, I plod a little bit further to the end......

As for Detroit. Wasn't it named "Motor City" for a reason? Didn't everyone understand this was coming when they nodded in agreement at their neighbors who proudly bought Toyota's and Mitsubishi's and Honda's? Does it matter that they did so for a good reason? The effect was the same. They (literally) bought into the murder of Motor City. <wrings hands>

It just occurred to me today, watching the following video, that GM was able to dig itself out of bankruptcy and turn its first profit in ages most likely by selling these oodles and thousands of DHS/FEMA vehicles, molded for agents of the Last World Odor for use between the breaking up of the US continent and the poleshift itself. I have a sinking feeling that the delay in the arrival of the poleshift will allow the worst and most paranoid elements of the National Insecurity Establishment to slowly slip into control, what with the inexorable militarization of domestic law enforcement going on right now (see my short video clip at the end of my article last week at http://dondep.com).

I'm still adamant - they don't see it. Better to be forthright and tell the public the truth, and from a truly compassionate perspective (which they haven't figured out yet), than to continue to be tyrannized by stupidity and ignorance. It was Thomas Jefferson I believe who said something to the effect that an ignorant People aren't free. Yes, I've heard all their arguments designed to justify their current behavior, and they expect half a century of the Coverup can be undone in one fell swoop; oh no no no nononononono. I don't make a threat about it, I sometimes even bring myself to tears over the realization nothing can be done to stop the conflagration coming. I have ideas of using modern technology to forever shame the perps to the necessary degree - no more and no less - without physically damaging their soul-containers, but now I hear in the following that many people can be arrested and detained simply for being in the vicinity of certain high-level government officials. I know the 'private sector' (where MJ-12 holes up when its not hanging out at the Consistory) has an equal if not higher level of armed Insecurity, too. So......what does that do to your Constitutionally-protected right to protest? Throws it in the commode with the rest of our rights, so is there anything that can be done?

"We Are Preparing For Massive Civil War, says DHS Informant" - and "US Government Preparing For Collapse"

They need to be in place before the Announcement, after which time the public might begin rioting as they find out their Rosy Scenarios are really clouded with crap and they've been buying the huge lie that life will go on tomorrow like it did yesterday....with a little bit more wear-and-tear maybe.

Uh-uh.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:04 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012
Has anyone seen this before?

Together with the video it suggests that the Basel 3 currency reset really is happening.

But will events pan out well for ordinary people? Or will the ongoing transfer of wealth from the masses to the few be speeded up?

Simon

=======================

http://investmentwatchblog.com/were-in-the-midst-of-a-global-currency-reset/

Quote:
Let’s examine the rumors that are floating around.

1. The Fed Reserve will merge or absorb into the UST

2. There IS a global event that has been unfolding during the past ten-plus years. The Basel III Protocols (which includes the Global Currency Reset) have required the cooperation of many nations — 198, to be exact.

3. What gets in the way from time to time with regard to this Global Currency Reset (as has just happened in the past few days) is political maneuvering and disagreements that delay things.

4. Fiat currency is becoming a thing of the past due to ongoing pervasive fraud and devaluation of paper currency – now it will have to be backed by assets (precious metals, oil, etc.) China would like to take over the US’s position as holding the world’s reserve currency in hopes to have their currency backed by gold. However, Clinton mentioned in one of her speeches that Iraq will become the richest nation in the world due to its oil reserves. Thereby, numerous nations that hold the Iraqi Dinar are looking to the IQD becoming the global reserve currency.

I thought that so much oil has now been found in Australia that it is now said to have more than Iraq - so should the Australian $ become the global reserve currency?

Simon

Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:58 am
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
simple simon wrote:

Edit to Add:
More on this subjet via: 7 of 10 Status @ July 25th, 2013 (2)
Quote:
Just ahead of the announcement admitting the presence of Planet X, evidence of Clif High’s denials and attacks against ZetaTalk are disappearing from the Internet. But I located a 2008 Project Camelot interview
http://www.zatatalk.com/newsletr/clifhigh.htm
in a Yahoo Cache, the original site
http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/clif_ ... _26_sept...
already scrubbed. ZetaTalk is Goat Farts, i.e. disinfo, per Clif. Why is Project Camelot trying to bury this interview so quickly, at this time?

C: The Planet X stuff is a non-starter. It appears to be almost 100 percent disinformation from our viewpoint. In our data-sets, Planet X is within a very deep subset of what we call the SpaceGoatFarts, in an area of disinfo. We’ve never shown any of the Planet X info emotionally, in the context in which we use, to come out of that category. The whole idea of the context of Planet X as was originated and is mostly… most completely embodied by the zetatalk thing that has never come out of the disinfo bin in our SpaceGoatFarts. Now, there’s a whole lot…
K: Now what about Nibiru? In other words, are you having problems with the choice of language here?
C: No no no. I’m sorry, but we don’t show Planet X. We don’t have an emotional archetype that supports them outside of the disinfo category.

I am convinced that in the past - perhaps 7, 8 years ago, Clif did hint at some sort of pole shift event, although he primarily bought Patrick Geryl's crustal displacement theory.

Then suddenly Cliff poo-pooed the whole concept. I distinctly remember this happening and at the time it felt somewhat odd that he should be changing his thoughts and in a way which suggested a fear of being seen to support ideas which previously he had been advocating.

I think that Px is only half the story. There is supposed to be a mini solar system "out there" which includes this mysterious Px and many other space bodies orbiting around it, with the "other space bodies" also including a large amount of fine dust particles that restrict visual observation of the larger space bodies.

Also, what about the G2 cloud and the possibility of gravitational waves being emitted as it is swallowed up by the black hole at the centre of our galaxy? These are said to be going to buffer our home planet as they pass by, possibly causing the planet to "rock n roll", resulting in earthquakes, tsunamis and much volcanic activity. Apparently knowledge of these gravitational waves is also supposed to be one of the highest military secrets (even higher than UFO's and DUMBS) - although of course its leaked out (which is how I got to hear of the topic).

Simon

Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:24 am
Site Admin

Very interesting discussion, everyone! :clap

Yes, mountain - I totally agree with you. Although I am not Catholic, I get the sense that Pope Frances is on the same wave length. We have a lively discussion in the Spiritual Forum about some of his recent attempts to move the priests and bishops into the community and actually, gasp, serve the poor.

Don - I agree with you as well. I am not so convinced about Planet X or whatever as I am alarmed/concerned/disappointed/fearful of this huge military/industrial/spying complex this government is so busily building. To what purpose? The FBI last week admitted to using drones in the US at least 10 times. Really? Ten times they will admit to using makes me wonder just exactly what the number really could be.

As to the imminent collapse of our infrastructure - yep. Read a small article the other day that the Texas Department of Transportation (in its infinite wisdom) has decided to replace asphalt roads with gravel in deep south and west Texas. Hmmmm - could it be because these areas are majority Hispanic? Pardon me for being Polly Pessimistic but I do believe so.

Gravel roads in the 21st century. :roll

Fear is ruling the US right now and has been for quite some time.

I agree with you, Don, I sincerely believe we have the technology to overcome most (if not all) of our problems. We lack the will to do so.

Is this perceived lack of will exploited by the political parties, banks, PTB? You betcha!

Make folks afraid enough and they will fall in line like little ducks in a row.

And this is where you come in, mountain. Folks around the world need to wake up to what the Occupy movement was all about. We, the people, need to take control of our lives, stop this constant hate speech that divides us, and stop electing folks who are beholden to outside interests. It continues to amaze me how successful some folks are at convincing common, ordinary people to vote against their own bests interests.

Jest sayin'...

Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:00 am
GT Truther

Yep I'm so Sick to death of the government here in Australia and the TTP they are trying to censor the Internet
My only worry is if it happens there is going to be World War III because of it!

Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:55 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

EDIT TO ADD: fr33k, the whole meme about WWIII is yet another cover-story for the destruction to be caused by the Passage.....I was actually watching (yet another) documentary on the Fatima Secrets on the History Channel, where they went into detail about it. That channel is practically screaming out "it's all about the pole-shift, peoples!!!".....except they never name the gorilla at the center, they just detail the same environment and background ZT covers....meanwhile strengthening their grasp over what freedoms we have left.

simple simon wrote:

I am convinced that in the past - perhaps 7, 8 years ago, Clif did hint at some sort of pole shift event, although he primarily bought Patrick Geryl's crustal displacement theory.

Then suddenly Cliff poo-pooed the whole concept. I distinctly remember this happening and at the time it felt somewhat odd that he should be changing his thoughts and in a way which suggested a fear of being seen to support ideas which previously he had been advocating.

I think that Px is only half the story. There is supposed to be a mini solar system "out there" which includes this mysterious Px and many other space bodies orbiting around it, with the "other space bodies" also including a large amount of fine dust particles that restrict visual observation of the larger space bodies.

Also, what about the G2 cloud and the possibility of gravitational waves being emitted as it is swallowed up by the black hole at the centre of our galaxy? These are said to be going to buffer our home planet as they pass by, possibly causing the planet to "rock n roll", resulting in earthquakes, tsunamis and much volcanic activity. Apparently knowledge of these gravitational waves is also supposed to be one of the highest military secrets (even higher than UFO's and DUMBS) - although of course its leaked out (which is how I got to hear of the topic).

Simon

Simon, if you read up thoroughly about PX you would find that the description you go on to cite is exactly how it is to arrive - the "great dragon in the sky" spoken of in prophetic texts refers to the PX corpus - the main planetoid/brown dwarf star (it IS a star, technically, because it provides its own heat and light from within) surrounded by a huge dust cloud of fine magnetized dust particles (the iron oxide that will turn "a third" of our rivers and oceans 'red') and accompanied by 'moon swirls', one of which was so huge and far enough away that it was 'captured' by our gravitational field and is now known as our Moon....it stayed behind to keep us company and help regulate our tides and menstrual cycles, thanks to the infinite wisdom of the COW.

As for the "galactic center" and "black hole" and "gravitational waves"....these are Coverup stories, designed to distract and detract from the Big Secret. Even when confronted by my question about whether Dan Burisch knew that PX was "in our inner solar system" back in 2005, he said that yes, he (COMMAJ17, a member of the then-defunct CotM - Committee of the Majority) "was aware that the winged planet was to emerge from a black hole in that area", and that Dan was always kept aware of the newest cutting-edge news of "solar and celestial anomalies" [translation: he's told as much of the top-most secret-est stuff, except the 800-quadrillion-ton gorilla at the center of it all]. I look around at all the gov't. employees that I hear about, with all their hush-hush "Insecurity Clearances", and know that at the center of it all is the same information that you can get for free at Zetatalk - despite the Zetas and/or their emissary epitomizing the arrogance they so abhor in humans. And if you were in charge, you too would likely come up with the kind of bamboozling we get out of NASA and other Coverup organizations.....that, or you would do as James Forrestal - first Secretary of Defense - would do: try to warn the public. Which often buys you a quick and often grisly death.

Clif High was [allegedly] pressured by the Coverup to omit PX from his reports. I tend to believe that, even if he did so willingly and with gusto. It's always been part of the "alien agenda" to clear the field of potential rivals to their emissary I think, as most of them are motivated mostly by ego and not super-ego (there is a distinction), and/or the desire for profit.

It makes me downright livid when I think of how many lies have been told, how many assassinations have taken place, simply to keep the fact of Nibiru and the poleshift from being told truthfully to the public. Nibiru is never ever debated, except on this forum; it's not even allowed to be debated anymore at the poleshift ning, as it had been at GLP; that's because it's a fact, but people need a place to grapple with the concepts, and unless you're already a true believer (I hate being called that ---- I just know, and unfortunately have to wait for the Announcement to be vindicated) there are few places to go to where the concept is even treated with respect.

In other words: earthlings currently have a choice only between forums (and similar social organizations) filled with ridicule and denial, with those who know always put on the defensive, or the official forum where no debate is allowed since it's understood already it's "on the way" and there's no discussion for the benefit of those who are grappling with the apparent bamboozling from aliens who are playing with the timeline. [translation: "Don't ask the hard questions any more! It's a fact! Take our word for it that our predictions were overridden by the COW, and move away from the coastlines now if you haven't already! Act as if it could happen next week, even though it's been more than 10 years we've been talking like this!"] This is hard to tell the wife and kids, who are more interested in present comfort and security than predictions that grow stale from the passage of time, though can be called technically 'correct' later.

Sorry for the rant. I often feel burdened by the words of a US senator (now retired) who wrote snail-mail to me a couple years after the Affidavit, who said he wasn't writing to me as a senator (he was still gainfully employed in that position), or as a previous cabinet member, but as a father of five children - which is what he was concerned about. He hadn't had any luck in persuading his colleagues, but he challenged me to see if I had what it would take to "alert them". Was it a taunt? I'm torn between that and thinking I may have failed in the challenge, because I still believe that "the more you know, the more you owe", but to fully convince people I would have to haul in the many years of research that led me to the same conclusions you can now read for the most part at ZT. Yet people don't understand that's how I arrived at my awareness, only to have ZT corroborate it - not so much teach it to me.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:17 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

snip

already it's "on the way"
snip

Recap:

The 7 of 10 event, The 1st Global Quake
is overlapping
the 8 of 10 event
and there is a 9 of 10 event
and The Pending Poleshift is the 10 of 10 event

More of the 8 of 10 event (1)
Quote:
Thus the Council of Worlds went to war on the cover-up, and Obama moved forward with plans to inform the peoples of the world that President Reagan’s 1983 Executive Order imposing the cover-up on National Security grounds was reversed. Meanwhile, by delaying and mitigating the 7 of 10 plate movements, this phase began to overlap into the 8 of 10 changes. Just how does that work?
The Zetas explained that the 8 of 10 would result in greater visibility of the Planet X complex. How does this differ from what we have today, where the Moon Swirls and a dramatic Second Sun are often seen, naked eye and without filters?

Quote:
ZetaTalk Comparison 2/2/2013:
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/02fe2013.htm
But the major 8 of 10 scenarios will be sociological, with riots and rebellion on the increase as food shortages increase and people realize the impact the Pole Shift will have on their lives. Families will be ripped apart by argument as those in denial refuse to budge and those determined to survive set their plans. Migration of desperate peoples affecting every country in some way will occur in the extreme, dominating the UN agenda and slamming borders shut. There is room on the planet to shelter all, though most may starve eventually due to food shortages. All this is the spiritual opportunity provided by the time of the passage, on Planet Earth.

Quote:
Where we are currently waiting for the 7 of 10 plate movements to complete, the stress on the plates is apparent. The sinking of the Sunda Plate and the folding of the Philippine and Mariana plates is approximately 70% complete, but the final moves will occur in conjunction with further progress on the S American roll. Though the cover-up has found it necessary to kill almost all the buoys on the Nazca and Cocos plates, the S American roll has barely begun, perhaps 13% of the overall changes expected. And the African roll is barely twitching, at present, perhaps 5% into the process. The chaos that has already been experienced is thus only a hint of what is to come. The N American continent is under tension so great that the Salt Dome caverns along the Gulf are fracturing, but the changes here likewise have not truly started.
We stated that those aspects of the 7 of 10 that would result from RAPID plate movements – specifically the European tsunami – would be mitigated to occur more slowly. The European tsunami is a factor of a rip in the North Atlantic Rift, and when occurring slowly would result in less water rebounding, and a smaller tsunami height as a consequence. If these 7 of 10 plate movements are devastating, what will occur after these have completed, during the 8 of 10? We have at most HINTED at what will occur. Continuous plate movement in some areas will occur, along with a changed relationship of the continents to one another. The predicted explosions in Iraq as the oil fields are ruptured will also only occur during the 8 of 10 phase.
Certainly clear signs in the skies, an Earth wobble that leaves no doubt that Nibiru has a grip on the Earth, and almost continuous plate movement will leave few doubting the Zeta description of the coming Pole Shift. Even those who are unaware of the ZetaTalk message will be frantic from the food shortages or the floods and earthquake damage. They will be on the move, looking for a better place, a situation the Zetas predicted from the start. If the 8 of 10 is anything, it is a phase driven by sociological change.

Quote:
We have described an increased visibility of Planet X, aka Nibiru and its components during the 8 of 10. But has this not already arrived to some degree? One can scarcely go on YouTube without being flooded by videos of Nibiru, aka Planet X and its Moon Swirls. For the 8 of 10, as it progresses, Planet X will be positioned more to the right in the line of sight, so that sunlight will bounce off the dust cloud clinging to and thus shrouding Planet X, supporting dramatic Second Sun sightings on a daily basis, worldwide.

The Zetas explained that the 8 of 10 would include a more severe wobble, with a blending of the seasons. Many would argue that we already HAVE this, with increased storms, sunrise or sunset often out of place, and weather swings.

During the 8 of 10, the Earth wobble will become so extreme, on a daily basis, that none can deny it. The wobble has already reached the point where it has pushed the weather into drought and deluge, severe storms and high winds, and temperature swings. The Global Warming excuse has failed to cover this, and the populace seeks an answer which only an admission on the near presence of Planet X can provide. But the wobble has not yet reached the point it will during the 8 of 10, when the Sun will be so out of place that none can deny it. Nor has a continuous blending of the seasons occurred as yet, though such blending is already occurring briefly and sporadically on occasion.

The Zetas stated that the 8 of 10 would include clashes with Venus and the Dark Twin, which would loom close and be more visible. But don’t we have this already? The images of a Monster Dark Twin or a Monster Venus are already being captured on film.

We stated that during the Last Weeks, Venus and the Dark Twin would escape the cup, allowing Planet X and the Earth to engage in their final wrestling moves. But what will occur prior to this point? Already Venus and the Dark Twin loom close on occasion, appearing as the monster persona with ballooning light rays and puzzling those who see this. These instances will increase, added to the certainly that Planet X, aka Nibiru, is indeed nearby. NASA will throw a frantic public onto Nancy and ourselves to explain the Repulsion Force when their explanations on planetary body motions fail. How do they know that Venus and the Dark Twin won’t crash into the Earth? Because the Zetas say so, will be their implicit answer.

The Zetas hinted that the 8 of 10 would include plate movements beyond the 7 of 10 predictions, including continuous movement in some places, continental drift, and explosions in Iraq. But how much worse can it get? Aren’t we already into the 7 of 10 scenarios? The S American roll has been in process for some time.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... e=activity

Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:16 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(Is this real?...It appears on the Internet Snowden has commented about this...Wowie Zowie...Dex)

The Kill Shot

MOSCOW, Russia – Edward Snowden, hacker-fugitive and former National Security Agency (NSA) contractor, revealed Tuesday that a series of solar flares is set to occur in September, killing hundreds of millions of people. Documents provided by Snowden prove that, as of 14 years ago, Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) remote viewers knew that the event was inevitable. Ever since, the world’s governments have quietly been trying to prepare for the sweeping global famine to result.

Speaking from his room at Sheremetyevo Airport’s Hotel Novotel, Snowden revealed that government preparations for September’s catastrophic solar flares have been “to only limited avail.” The flares’ results, he said, are known casually throughout the global intelligence community as “the killshot.”

Remote viewers employed by the CIA’s Project Stargate use their ability to perceive geographically and chronologically distant events to protect America. Since 1999 they have known about the solar-flare event but have been threatened into silence by enforcers on the secret government’s payroll.

As a part of hiring Snowden as a contractor, the NSA granted the 30-year-old access to all communications on earth. Now he has provided The Internet Chronicle with top-secret Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) documents outlining just how terrible the solar flares’ results will be. In just two months, “the killshot” is set to disable all electronic food and water delivery systems.

Continued:
http://www.chronicle.su/news/edward-sno ... -imminent/

http://www.adguk-blog.com/2013/07/edwar ... event.html

And...
http://www.pureenergyblog.com/2013/07/2 ... vernments/

Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:40 pm
GT Truther

Dex, I'm sorry to disappoint you but that's disinfo......there are some videos on YouTube that describe how Snowden is being tarred with that brush, and also the latest ZT Q&A has something on it. Don't buy the "Kill Shot" disinfo paradigm, which is a beanbox aligned with the "mega-solar flare" and "galactic center alignment" beanboxes. I'll dig something up on it in a bit.

At the moment, I came on to fine-tune some of the debate on PX that isn't heard about, which is in response to what you posted, recall. Let's look at the points you illustrated:

First, we are told that the 7-of-10 events will now overlap the 8-of-10 events, due to the COW's decision to "go easy on Earth, and put the brakes on PX" due to Obama's decision to make the Announcement.

Hold it right there.

Yes, an "overlap" would be logical, but we are being asked to accept the logic that if Obama had NOT decided to make said Announcement, the promised 7-of-10 would have sunk Jakarta and Singapore and put a real hurtin' on Hong Kong, not to mention many of the rural areas of Malaysia, Cambodia, Thailand, and Indonesia....oh I forgot Phnom Phenh and Bangkok in the wipe-out scenario. So, what happened there? It's great the "bad things" didn't happen, but then you have a lot of people - and I mean a lot - who had been keeping a wary eye on ZT and were prepared to make the move, but after a couple years went by, they basically jeer at the idea aliens can be truthful. No matter whether there's a good reason for it (and what we're told is NOT logical), the issue is many more people are less given over to prepare as a result. And the implication is that had Obama not decided - and asked for a lot of time to make the Announcement - then the COW would have let the bad things happen more quickly?! That doesn't make sense. Punish the poor for the sins of the elite?!

I'll have more later, but someone has arranged to take me somewhere shortly.....that issue alone is logical enough to debate.

Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Hold it right there.

Is not in the Hands of COW but on those Human Dignitaries that control these countries:

Potus had informed in every official visit to other Dignitaries on time, what will happend to these regions of planet Earth, due the gravitational pull and push of Nibiru, and to clarify that ¨ this time, the US can not help with the refugees...¨

More on Zetatalk:
(1)
Quote:
China cannot be bribed, intimidated, or influenced by the small group in the US who wish the cover-up to continue. China has already been open and obvious in their plans to move their populace inland, away from the coastlines and into relatively under-populated desert regions. Their Ghost Cities are obvious, though unofficially explained, so the Chinese people are not expected to be shocked by the announcement. Has a date been set? Since all the face-to-face meetings and private letter exchanges have already occurred, it would be logical that the proposed date has indeed been set. The feasibility of the date was one of the issues to be settled and confirmed. Just what that date is, we will not reveal, for obvious reasons.

Quote:
If the populations of Central America and the Caribbean were to suddenly learn that indeed a rogue planet will pass the Earth and cause plate movement and tidal waves, what would be the reaction? We have stated that the world will inevitably make the connection between the admissions made in the announcement and the ZetaTalk website, where grim predictions on the fate of Central America and the Caribbean appear. The S American roll is already perceptible, as is sinking in some Caribbean islands.

Because most political leaders look out for themselves before worrying about their public, up until now any unease over Nibiru’s pending passage has been dealt with by quiet plans for an escape. But now the situation is coming home as the public will be informed. No escape from incessant demands from the public. What does the government plan to do for public safety, or for alternative housing when the coastlines are flooded, and will evacuations be done? Most of the politicians involved had hoped to evade these issues, and just disappear into the night when things got tense. New laws will be passed, and restrictions imposed, as a restless public can be anticipated.

---
For Simon:
The Blood Red Moon (2)
Quote:
When the Moon starts to turn various the color blood red, dependant upon cloud density within the void of interstellar space between Earth and the Moon, fear will grip some of the public. Here a scientific explanation answers a wave of superstitious beliefs. This is nothing more than Earth's gravity and magnetic poles redirecting the cloud of iron oxide dust loosely gravitationally connected to the 12th planet. As the charged cloud wafts away from the 12th at some point it drifts between the Earth and Moon. As the density increases, this an infusion of red dust tints the view of reflected sunlight off the surface of the Moon. Our environment will recreate scenes from the days of Moses as some dust is captured as precipitate falling through Earth's atmosphere, and will turn selected landscapes and waters red and be bitter to the taste.

The religious elite and organizers of self-serving cults will panic, barking the end is near. It is not about following a doctrine promoted by a man, but establishing a true connection to the Source based on the actions of an individual choice. Not comprehending the total picture of events, some groups will continue to promote their own self agenda. What needs to be known, is the World will not end, but those who abuse all against Humanity will. This is a transformation or a self cleansing.

Notes:
(1)
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/15ju2013.htm
(2)
http://www.grantchronicles.com/astro55.htm

Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:24 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
1 )http://www.chronicle.su/bla bla

#1) This is where my computer got infected. I belive this is PYSOPS.

MT7

Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:18 pm
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Dondep wrote:
Hold it right there.

Is not in the Hands of COW but on those Human Dignitaries that control these countries:

Potus had informed in every official visit to other Dignitaries on time, what will happend to these regions of planet Earth, due the gravitational pull and push of Nibiru, and to clarify that ¨ this time, the US can not help with the refugees...¨

Yes, that is all true, but that was not my point; my point was that the COW decreed Earth would be spared the worst effects of the 7-of-10 AFTER Obama had decided to tell the public the truth after all. It is THAT logic I am asking for; had he NOT decided thusly, we can only infer that the worst version-- the version that the Zetas insisted was going to happen, no ifs-ands-or-buts-- was going to befall mankind. In fact, when I asked them very carefully if this was potentially another 'White Lie' and if the worst horrors would occur, they got testy (or maybe it was Nancy) and said "You're a smart man! Figure it out!" (They also told another questioner that there would be no reason for this prediction NOT to take place, unlike the 'White Lie'. :gah ) I assumed that meant they were being upfront and truthful, not that they were yet again bamboozling the elite {SAW-WEE}, yet that was a failed prediction, no matter how compassionate the decision to soften the 7-of-10 was. Am I wrong somewhere in my logic? Perhaps Obama had decided to 'go public' at the end of 2010, and the COW heard his mental deliberations and changed the agenda without telling the Zetas until later? A whole level of ZT audience was led to dismiss the warnings of ZT in order that the larger swathe of the public closer to the bottom have more time - as well as the rich and nervous elites, who are certainly using this time to employ their wealth and access to power to solidify their control over the potentially panicky public. -dd

More on Zetatalk:
(1)
Quote:
China cannot be bribed, intimidated, or influenced by the small group in the US who wish the cover-up to continue. China has already been open and obvious in their plans to move their populace inland, away from the coastlines and into relatively under-populated desert regions. Their Ghost Cities are obvious, though unofficially explained, so the Chinese people are not expected to be shocked by the announcement. Has a date been set? Since all the face-to-face meetings and private letter exchanges have already occurred, it would be logical that the proposed date has indeed been set. The feasibility of the date was one of the issues to be settled and confirmed. Just what that date is, we will not reveal, for obvious reasons.

All of this is very logical, but again; those who had heeded the 7-of-10 warnings became "collateral damage", though I have been once again glad for the reprieve, just sad for those that I warned who now condescendingly tell me "It's okay Dondep, we love you anyway, but now you know you just can't trust anything aliens tell you." -dd

Quote:
If the populations of Central America and the Caribbean were to suddenly learn that indeed a rogue planet will pass the Earth and cause plate movement and tidal waves, what would be the reaction? We have stated that the world will inevitably make the connection between the admissions made in the announcement and the ZetaTalk website, where grim predictions on the fate of Central America and the Caribbean appear. The S American roll is already perceptible, as is sinking in some Caribbean islands.

Indeed, they would freak out, and large-scale rioting and looting would begin, with those of means getting off the islands and going....where? To the shores of the US, among other places, where recently-militarized police units would be charged with turning them back or sinking their boats. The Coast Guard has been in training also; if I'm not mistaken, they are part of DHS now. It makes sense, doesn't it? It is, in fact, why I firmly believe that Obama did NOT intend to make the real announcement a year ago - he was only flushing out the Coverup moles and was shocked to find out how much they permeated the bureaucracy he would have to rely on. It's okay, it's what I would do, but even so - once again, Zetas failed prediction about timeline. Poleshift? Yes. Timeline for it? No. Zero. Those crafty zetas......-dd

Quote:
Because most political leaders look out for themselves before worrying about their public, up until now any unease over Nibiru’s pending passage has been dealt with by quiet plans for an escape. But now the situation is coming home as the public will be informed. No escape from incessant demands from the public. What does the government plan to do for public safety, or for alternative housing when the coastlines are flooded, and will evacuations be done? Most of the politicians involved had hoped to evade these issues, and just disappear into the night when things got tense. New laws will be passed, and restrictions imposed, as a restless public can be anticipated.

Of course, and isn't this what we are talking about? While there is more time for the poor to learn of it, they aren't able to do anything with this additional time except continue in their McJobs as indentured servants, while the elite are using the time to build bunkers, hire private armies, and pressure Obama to militarize the police so that every municipality will have the means to enforce curfew, martial law, and prevent the looting of elite establishments and the uprising of right-wing militias that are already hyper-freaked thinking Obama is plotting to become a socialist dictator. The question is; does the additional time allow for a militarization of civilian life that would allow the more earnest and selfless civilians to work together in CCC-like work camps, or will it allow for more suppression of the locals, more safety for elitist locals, or will the newly-armed police units use their new muscle to take from the citizenry?

My own logic tells me the COW knew all this already, that the zetas KNEW all this already, that this was all a foregone conclusion, and that if it was "all good", Obama would have already set a New Deal-like CCC-type program in place, using his executively-ordered Rural Council to do this, but we've seen nothing from him except a complete empowerment of accessing absolutely ALL communications worldwide (the Ed Snowden affair exposing it), huge purchases by the DHS of over a billion rounds of ammunition, not to mention the fact most of the ammo is hollow-point bullets (oh, excuse me, that's right; that's to buy up the supply, to keep them out of the hands of 'rogue military' :? ), and placing hundreds of thousands of military and emergency-type vehicles into the hands of localized law enforcement. The distribution of millions of coffin liners (3 human bodies can fit in 1 liner) continues unabated, even into Canada, and Congress could barely agree on passing the Mass Fatalities Act of 2012, to establish protocols for the burying of the dead. Okay for the dead, but where are the programs for the living to go on living? This could have been done without forcing the hand of the nervous trigger-happy elite, but nooooooo.....oh no no no nononononnoooooo. Nope. Couldn't do that for the hapless humans; wouldn't be prudent. -dd

Quote:
The religious elite and organizers of self-serving cults will panic, barking the end is near. It is not about following a doctrine promoted by a man, but establishing a true connection to the Source based on the actions of an individual choice. Not comprehending the total picture of events, some groups will continue to promote their own self agenda. What needs to be known, is the World will not end, but those who abuse all against Humanity will. This is a transformation or a self cleansing.

Now this isn't ZT.....oh, I see; it's Grants Chronicles. Okay then. Still good insight. It IS about "establishing a true connection to the Source based on the actions of an individual choice." What needs to be known is the TRUTH. The simple, bare truth that will in one fell swoop end the tyranny of stupidity and ignorance, and allow everyone to get on the same page after they get over themselves. With each day that passes with nary a sign of an "Announcement", the more those militarized units will be needed to maintain a restive population. -dd

Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

And now for something completely different, but completely related. I wasn't sure if the Coast Guard was indeed made part of the DHS after the Bush cabal decided to seize the oilfields and pull Majestic out of the CotM, and sure enough; the week before I started noticing I was under surveillance. It all began that year, in early 2002.....

The Nationwide Automatic Identification System (NAIS)

Here is a "News Highlight" from the official US Coast Guard website:

http://www.uscg.mil/acquisition/newsroo ... 070113.asp

Quote:
Nationwide Automatic Identification System Poised for Operational Testing, Production Decision

July 1, 2013
Daniel H. Wagner Prize

The U.S. Coast Guard’s Nationwide Automatic Identification System (NAIS) acquisition project is preparing to enter operational test and evaluation in July, a necessary step in preparation for the system’s scheduled approval in December to enter full rate production of the new transceiver system. U.S. Coast Guard illustration by Craig Behrin.

The U.S. Coast Guard’s Nationwide Automatic Identification System (NAIS) acquisition project is preparing to enter operational test and evaluation in July, a necessary step in preparation for the system’s scheduled approval in December to enter full rate production of the new transceiver system.

“NAIS increment 2, the permanent transceive capability we are fielding now, is just about to go into operational test and evaluation,” said Capt. Robert Bevins, NAIS project manager. “And then we will be on the verge of crossing a milestone, Acquisition Decision Event 3, in December, which will give us permission to go to full rate production of the permanent transceive capability.”

Since September 2007, increment 1 of the NAIS project – receive capability only – has been deployed to 58 ports nationwide. This first increment of the system allows the Coast Guard to receive signals out to 24 miles from shore. The next step, which will continue through 2014, is to deploy permanent transceivers at these 58 sites, extending the receive range to 50 miles, and adding the ability to transmit information out to 24 miles from shore.

In Fiscal Year 2013, the Coast Guard received $5.7 million for NAIS, which funded the acquisition of hardware in preparation for deployment for ports located within eight Coast Guard Sectors – Baltimore, Long Island Sound, New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles/Long Beach, Miami, Key West, and Puget Sound. Deployment of the permanent transcieve capability is expected to continue through the end of this calendar year to these sectors.

NAIS data helps the Coast Guard and homeland security partners track vessels moving into and out of the vital U.S. ports. The data includes information regarding the ship’s cargo, navigation history and nation of registry and assists government agencies in identifying vessels of interest for further inspection or tracking.

The NAIS project was initiated in 2004; however, the project is being conducted with enterprise-wide acquisition procedures and processes codified under the Coast Guard’s Major Systems Acquisition Manual (MSAM) and most recently updated earlier this year.

The NAIS project has effectively managed the challenges of executing a complex major systems acquisition – with a decade-long timeline – amid continued acceleration in the evolution of computing and communication technologies.

Bevins said his project has taken the long view and is already helping the Coast Guard prepare for the ownership and sustainment of the new system. “When we make an acquisition of any sort, we are building for the future, for the long-term,” Bevins said. “Even for an IT system – something that doesn’t have the life-span of a cutter, for example – we still have a particular asset that is going to be around for a long time and that is going to go through a lot of changes within that time. We have to make sure that we have plans and resources in place to keep the equipment and software current.”

More information on the NAIS project can be found online at: http://www.uscg.mil/acquisition/nais/default.asp

I just glanced at the NAIS architecture briefly, and it fits right in as a component in the Total Information Awareness concept. You can get a copy of the official National Insecurity powerpoint PDF here:

http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA513778

The Nationwide Automatic Identification System. Coming to a series of ports, cell towers, satellites, drones, offshore platforms, and buoys near you, as of the beginning of this month. Did I mention drones?

Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:14 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Quote:

This is out of context. From my understanding, the people aren't wanting to live in these abandoned cities, they're from the rural and don't know how to survive in them when the money runs out. There's little concern for their welfare. It's a forced developer's dream. They need their construction occupied, so, they empty out the neighboring population to fill the cities and trying to kick start an economy. It doesn't read like their concerned about the coast's inundation. I'm not sure where, for economy's sake, they are concerned about the people's welfare. Just another controlling, devolving, material, dying consciousness, exercising it's presumptuous elite's right over the people. ...Dex

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:51 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 37  Next