It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 8:06 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012/2013 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012
recall15 wrote:
add to the Trend -read between lines-
via: Zetatalk Chat: (1)

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... 1#comments

The answer from Zetatalk:

Quote:
SOZT
Art Bell will be returning to a time slot that puts him into direct competition with George Noory, his replacement on the Coast-to-Coast radio show. Is this by design? Offering commercial free listening for a subscription fee, Sirius utilizes the Internet as Netflix does, and can be accessed by portable devices.

Art Bell will certainly be a prize for Sirius that will increase subscriptions, but beyond this, are there other agendas afoot?

We have often mentioned that Nancy is banned on Coast-to-Coast, as the owner is ultra-right and frankly hates the ZetaTalk message, nor is ZetaTalk alone in this regard.

Art Bell found himself in a tug-of-war between the disinformation agenda of the right and the road he wanted to walk.

Thus, he left, but under Sirius he will be free to choose his own subject matter.

He will be wildly popular!
EOZT

Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:49 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

It's true, recall, this bit about the owner of C2C having an attitude. When Linda Moulton-Howe was on to discuss Burisch in 2004, I called in and got through, and then waited patiently until I got to the head of the phone queue, then I was asked my name. When I said who I was, the call mysteriously "dropped". On successive calls, that same night, the line would be answered "hold please", and then I would hold for a number of minutes, and the call would again mysteriously drop. It happened 7 (that's s-e-v-e-n) times that one night. I stopped after the 7th time, as it was obvious they did not want me to so much as ask Linda a question. They might have been afraid still from the time I got through on the Lou Gentile Show and asked Nancy about the J-rod, and they actually gave a pretty good answer, which is even today part of ZT.

I just got through firing off an email to Sen. Chuck Schumer, (D-NY), after hearing him say to the cameras that "every day that Ed Snowden isn't returned to us is another twist of the knife in our backs", or words extremely close to that verbatim.

Here's what I said, as a 'form' letter anyone can use; anyone can email him (or any Senator for that matter; I just picked on him because he decided to go public with his anti-Russia, anti-Snowden tirade) here: http://www.schumer.senate.gov/

Quote:
Dear Senator;
Surely you must realize Ed Snowden is a hero out here! Even and especially among we progressives! You are doing your own stature no good to complain about Russia holding on to him without turning him over to the thugs controlled by the Carlyle Group and Booz Allen, not to mention that most unmentionable of all, Majestic 12. Ed Snowden is what happens when your gov't. thinks it has the right to collect every single crumb of our communications, expressions, habits, thoughts, tastes, etc. Since when was the Constitution done away with, in your considered and thoughtful opinion? Even without seeing the detailed documents Snowden has, we now know the extent of the surveillance used against us, and I for one have a personal and vested interest in this issue as my life was upended by surveillance under the Bush administration. I'm extremely disappointed that you are now taking up the position that somehow Snowden has done something wrong; on the contrary, the man is a courageous hero.

Unfortunately, he probably isn't as aware of the pending poleshift as you and I, which I presume is the ultimate reason for the sheer scale of snooping going on, but regardless, we should still have this debate in public whether we hear from the President or not about said pending event.

Please modify your stance to reflect the progressive values we've believed you to hold all along, and support hearings into why the NSA and its sub-contractors have abrogated the Constitution.

Sincerely,
Dondep

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

Snip

They might have been afraid still from the time I got through on the Lou Gentile Show and asked Nancy about the J-rod, and they actually gave a pretty good answer, which is even today part of ZT.

Da STS Ausländer, in STS Kindergarten...

For The Records Via Zetatalk: (1)
Quote:
Quote:
Dr. Burisch was a microbiologist from S4. He was working with the Zetas. The US Government know it as the J-Rod. This J-Rod had neurological damage to his system and the cells had been studied by Dr Burisch to develop some type of a cure for this disease that we were expected to undergo ourselves. And the reason that J-Rod was a guest of our government at S4 is that allegedly had come back in time to warn us that these cataclysms, these catastrophes. This is confirmation to me that what [ZetaTalk] had been saying was true. And that by warning us, they were hopefully going to receive our help in preparing us, genetically for the period of time after the cataclysms.
DonDepp

This is a partial truth. What has been relayed to you, what you have relayed to the audience on the radio here, is factual. There was such a visitor, there was such information relayed, there was such genetic research done, but this was not ourselves or our brethren in Service-to-Other.

As we have relayed extensively in ZetaTalk, the original contact prior to Roswell was not by Service-to-Other aliens but by Service-to-Self, the Omnipotent Krill and the like.

These aliens were the ones below ground in the Southwest where the public is restricted, who did provide space ships and allow the US Military to attempt to fly them, to attempt to reverse engineer but they never succeeded.

This business about a particular illness that will be prevalent after the cataclysm and a certain people who will be inoculated that will survive smacks of elitism, does it not? This is not true.

Illness is more prevalent, increasing illness was one of the predictions that we made well prior to the year 2000 and has been much on the increase. Common germs, or opportunistic germs outside of their normal environment. Because of the stress and strain of the core swirling, the erratic weather and the double suns in the sky. After the cataclysms things get even worse.

There’s dirty water, a lack of proper food, a lack of proper hygiene, depression, and most of the die-off that we have predicted comes not from injury or drowning experienced during the pole shift itself, but afterwards, due to depression, malnutrition, and just a willingness to let yourself go rather than subsist in the manner that life is presenting to you.

This is a true story, but it is a false story told by this alien.

Another clue that this is a Service-to-Self alien is the fact that it has a name. We do not assign names to ourselves. We don’t need them. We work telepathically.

Notes:
(1)
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/gentile2.htm

Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:04 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Due to lack of time I was unable to complete this message when I started it, so have done so further down this page and the newer message includes everything I said here so to avoid repitition I'm wiping this message.

Simon

Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:49 am
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
Dondep wrote:
A Discussion of Souls, Densities, Dimensional Realities and Some Alien Agendas
Quote:
"....the majority of us somehow go through a dimensional event (or several such events) and end up at a different level of reality"

Children of the Room:
Will they ever escape the 6th dimensional veil of forgetfulness?

What is the real agenda?
Ihttp://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/08/0 ... ar-threat/

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/08/04 ... d-program/

http://donaldfox.wordpress.com/2013/04/ ... ed-on-911/

All well that ends well?

Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:56 pm
GT Truther

I do....Isn't that weird?

Dex

Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:22 pm
GT Truther

(A NASA official announcement...Dex)

Sun Will Flip Its Magnetic Field Soon
by Miriam Kramer, Staff Writer | August 06, 2013 04:12pm ET

The sun is gearing up for a major solar flip, NASA says.

In an event that occurs once every 11 years, the magnetic field of the sun will change its polarity in a matter of months, according new observations by NASA-supported observatories.

The flipping of the sun's magnetic field marks the peak of the star's 11-year solar cycle and the halfway point in the sun's "solar maximum" — the peak of its solar weather cycle. NASA released a new video describing the sun's magnetic flip on Monday (Aug. 5).

http://www.space.com/22271-sun-magnetic-field-flip.html

Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:34 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Yemen foiled plot to attack ports, oil and gas facilities, official says
By Mohammed Jamjoom, Hakim Almasmari and Laura Smith-Spark, CNN

updated 8:31 AM EDT, Wed August 7, 2013

Sanaa, Yemen (CNN) -- Yemen foiled an al Qaeda plot to capture oil and gas facilities and seize two key southern ports early this week, a spokesman for Yemen's prime minister said Wednesday.

"The Yemeni government ended an al Qaeda plot to attack strategic locations in Mukalla and Shabwa," spokesman Rajeh Badi told CNN, referring to a Yemeni port city and a southern province.

"Large numbers of government forces are making sure the Yemeni coasts are safe from any al Qaeda attack. Al Qaeda sought to attack the oil pipelines but failed and tried to attack through the coast of Mukalla but failed as well," he said.

News of the foiled plot comes a day after the United States urged all Americans to leave the country amid fears of a possible terror threat.

Two U.S. military transport aircraft landed in Yemen on Tuesday to evacuate American citizens. The UK Foreign Office has also withdrawn its embassy staff.

A senior airport official in the capital, Sanaa, said most of the airport was closed to the general public Wednesday morning for a couple of hours to give priority departure to citizens of "international allies in the war on terror," such as Americans and Britons.

A senior Yemeni Interior Ministry official told CNN that "a few" al Qaeda operatives have arrived in Sanaa over the past three days, which has forced government authorities to put Yemeni forces on high alert. The official could not be named, as he is not authorized to speak to the media.

"We are confident that government security forces will be able to stop any attack from taking place in Sanaa, but the militants do have a good history of operating in Sanaa," he said Tuesday.

snip

Read more here: http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/07/world/meast/yemen-terror-threat/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Really? Color me unimpressed... :whistle

Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:28 am
GT Truther

Post reading about the Vacuum
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/0 ... nter/all/1
http://www.salon.com/2013/06/17/5_key_t ... l_partner/

Quote:
Both government agencies and corporations have cloaked themselves in so much secrecy that it's impossible to verify anything they say; revelation after revelation demonstrates that they've been lying to us regularly and tell the truth only when there's no alternative.

There's much more to come. Right now, the press has published only a tiny percentage of the documents Snowden took with him. And Snowden's files are only a tiny percentage of the number of secrets our government is keeping, awaiting the next whistle-blower.

Ronald Reagan once said "trust but verify." That works only if we can verify. In a world where everyone lies to us all the time, we have no choice but to trust blindly, and we have no reason to believe that anyone is worthy of blind trust. It's no wonder that most people are ignoring the story; it's just too much cognitive dissonance to try to cope with it.

This sort of thing can destroy our country. Trust is essential in our society. And if we can't trust either our government or the corporations that have intimate access into so much of our lives, society suffers. Study after study demonstrates the value of living in a high-trust society and the costs of living in a low-trust one.

Rebuilding trust is not easy, as anyone who has betrayed or been betrayed by a friend or lover knows, but the path involves transparency, oversight and accountability. Transparency first involves coming clean. Not a little bit at a time, not only when you have to, but complete disclosure about everything. Then it involves continuing disclosure. No more secret rulings by secret courts about secret laws. No more secret programs whose costs and benefits remain hidden.

http://www.schneier.com/

Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:22 am
GT Truther

Post TOR is gone
It was another Fed contractor:

http://gizmodo.com/that-tor-exploit-pro ... 1056957070

Tor was Anonymity Online
https://www.torproject.org/

Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:27 pm
GT Truther

Post loss of security
Illegal weapons sales by our "allies"

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/ ... nt-page-1/

Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:45 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:

Dex

In other Words: (1)

Quote:
Now that NASA is preparing to announce the presence of Planet X in the inner solar system, the big question becomes who are you going to believe going forward?

A. The Establishment deliberately covered up the presence of Planet X since at least 1983.

B. Beginning in 1995, ZetaTalk has revealed to the public the truth about Planet X and the pending pole shift.

The decision you need to make: Are you going to accept what the Establishment claims about Planet X, earth changes, signs in the sky, and what you should do (or not do) or are you going to listen to the primary source for the truth about Planet X and the pending pole shift, ZetaTalk.com?

The choice is yours; this is your free will decision.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... all-others

Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:19 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

8 of 10 Event -Redux-

8 of 10 Expectations (1)
Quote:
The Zetas have been reluctant to detail much of what will occur during the 8 of 10 phase, because they felt their warnings would fall on deaf ears. Until mankind is fully aware of the presence of Planet X, and the pending passage, their attempts to warn mankind would be a wasted effort. But some details have been revealed.

1- blending of the seasons can be expected
Quote:
This was also a phenomena that was recorded in China prior to the last Pole Shift. The powerful Xia empire not only suffered from snow in Summer, it suffered a collapse at this time, equivalent to the Jewish Exodus during which the powerful Egyptian empire seemed to fall apart, the Jewish slaves led by Moses escaping against all odds. Written during the reign of Emperor Jie of Xia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jie_of_Xia
c.1600 BC:

In the twenty-ninth year of King Jie, the Sun was dimmed. King Jie lacked virtue. The Sun was distressed. During the last years of Chieh ice formed in mornings and frosts in the sixth month. Heavy rainfall toppled temples and buildings. Heaven gave severe orders. The Sun and Moon were untimely. Hot and cold weather arrived in disorder. The five cereal crops withered and died.

The Zetas have also hinted that continuous plate movement will happen in some places, and that the continents will become displaced so their relationship to one another is not as it is at present. They gave no further details.

Quote:
ZetaTalk April, 2011
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/09ap2011.htm
The exact position of the continents is not in complete accordance with their post Pole Shift alignment, however, but to detail these changes would be getting into the 8 of 10 scenarios prior to the time when we are ready to discuss these scenarios.

The Zetas included the torqueing of the Arabian Plate to the degree that the pointed top plows through the oil fields of Iraq, setting these aflame, as part of the 8 of 10 scenarios.

Quote:
ZetaTalk July 2010
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/12ju2010.htm
In that we have also confirmed that burning oil fields in Iraq, caused by the rolling of the Arabian Plate, will be part of an 8 of 10

Sociological changes will be a big factor during the 8 of 10 phase. Migrations will intensify. Rioting in desperation and anger will be on the increase. Growth of the barter system will occur to replace traditional retail and banking markets. Treaties will be broken. And the rise of survival camps will emerge.

Quote:
ZetaTalk July 2010
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/26ju2010.htm
Those who have survived the 7 of 10 or 8 of 10 cataclysms will sort out into camps, as we have described, of those determined to survive and taking action, and those preferring denial. Deals or agreements made before the major Earth changes, what we have described as the 7 of 10 or 8 of 10 stages, will certainly be broken. All treaties are, eventually.

8 of 10 Visibility

The Zetas predicted over two years ago that there will be increased visibility of Nibiru, aka Planet X, during the 8 of 10 phase, which they explained had begun to overlap with the 7 of 10 plate movements because these 7 of 10 plate movements had been mitigated to proceed at a slower pace (to allow time for Obama to arrange an announcement admitting the presence of Nibiru nearby).

Quote:
ZetaTalk Prediction 12/4/2013:
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/04de2010.htm
We have recently hinted that increased visibility of Planet X will be part of the 8 of 10 scenarios.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... ust-8-2013

Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:30 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dex wrote:

Dex

Veritas as Desinfo Psy op...

ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for August 10, 2013 (1)
Quote:
Quote:
This recent Veritas interview seems like a 50/50 mix of disinformation and inaccuracies along with truths and regurgitation of ZetaTalk truths without attribution to the Zetas. Nonetheless, in the weeks and months prior to Obama's announcement, this interview on the popular alternative media site of Mel Fabregas seems to merit the Ning's attention...

Pattie Brassard is a false front, and not as claimed. A real name with a false résumé, never a NASA subcontractor.

Has the extreme silence over the years from NASA employees not indicated the strictures they are under? National security rules, on issues related to Planet X, on issues related to the alien presence, and all who break their contract are severely punished.

Whomever is selected to work for NASA has likewise been stringently controlled, with only those inclined to be obsessive rule followers selected.

Pattie does not qualify in personality, nor would an ex-NASA associated individual be allowed to blather about what they have learned. Is Snowden allowed to have his own Internet show and FaceBook page?

Pattie is an opportunist who has sensed via trends and news releases that the announcement is close, and is trying to grab the stage and make some money. With $56 per subscriber, at 10,000 subscribers she would pull in half a million dollars, and if the announcement happens soon as she senses it will, she could be fabulously wealthy, or so goes the logic.

We warned in 2012 that the circus is about to begin, with old and new false prophets trying to compete with or plagiarize ZetaTalk in their desire to grab the stage.

Pattie is trying to gain acceptability by siding with the ZetaTalk message, or mentioning the Pole Shift ning, but this does not mean what she says is legitimate.

Pattie is familiar with the Marshall Masters message, but not the fact that he claims a spec of volcanic dust on a webcam glass enclosure is an object in space.

Since this is on the ning, and within ZetaTalk, she has not bothered to get acquainted with the facts.

Lazy and money hungry, Patti will find herself lost in the dust, yet another claimant after money and fame, yet another disinformation artist caught tangled in lies. She is not the first, and won’t be the last.

Notes:
(1)
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/10ag2013.htm

Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:31 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:49 am
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
Dondep wrote:

simple simon wrote:

Wow; thanks for presenting one of the most thoughtful perspectives I've heard in a long time. So few people have engaged in positing why we're in this current state following on the supposition of a poleshift, unless they're buying the illusion the Big Bros are selling on our major media, or if they're leaping to the 'official' conspiracy theories (leaving off at Big Brother, or the New World Odor, while ascribing an agenda to them not more than base, mundane greed and malevolence).

This part is the most intriguing:

Quote:
"....the majority of us somehow go through a dimensional event (or several such events) and end up at a different level of reality"

So, would that be the majority of the sentient third of the planet's population? A majority of all humans, total? But more importantly, how would you describe these 'dimensional events'? And is the result (that most of us end up at a 'different' reality than we're in now) based on anything other than a form of 'wishful thinking', that somehow most of us are innately good and the "gardeners" will end up making a smooth transition for us from this crumbling reality to 4th-density perhaps?

<snip>

Thanks Don.

Maybe so few are even prepared to contemplate such things (whilst I am) because my thought processes are just different, or because its not a topic that mainstream academia includes in its curriculum, or...

My perspective is based on things I've read and deduced. Probably Zetatalk has influenced me, but certainly not exclusively. It just seems so logical that if humanity (as a species) has passed this nexus point and (this time) is expected to successfuly advance to the next stage in its evolution AND that since (this time) we are supposed to do this with our pots and pans (ie: with our physical objects) so therefore we would not be about to be severely pruned back to a mere handful of people.

Exactly how the translation from one to another dimensional level comes to pass remains uncertain. I assume however it is gradual; this would be logical because it gives our physical bodies time to adjust in "real time" - the best way I can describe it is through the "boiling frogs" meme, except that the final outcome is us being in a different dimension rather than being ready to eat. (hec, now I've typed this I've had a horrid thought... no I won't go there!)

Because of what happened on 21st December 2012 I am not trying to be too specific about exactly how the process will be accomplished.

Like many people on that day I was very much expecting and wanting certain things to come to pass... so many of the well known sources of chanelled info were telling us to expect great and dramatic things yet as you will probably recall when the great day actually arrived, just about the only thing which seemed to happen was that many humans went into deep dismay, disillusion and worse.

Yet something very profound did happen, did you / anyone else here notice it?

Sorry, tempus fugit, and all that, I'll continue asap.

Simon

To continue, and apologies for the long delay.

On 21st December 2012 whatever it was that happened it felt as if the very fabric of our non material reality had shifted.

There was another shift last week, on the 8th (August 2013). On the days before then I became very tired but thought it was just the effects of my burning the candle at both ends.

On the day itself I mysteriously felt less tired and just different... its hard to explain; sort of looser, less dense, maybe just less stressed? Its as if I've been in water and suddenly am now in the air, so that simple things like raising an arm means moving it through a less dense medium. Anyway, by the weekend I become very "washed out" - its as if I don't want / need to be doing anything and ended up sleeping much of the weekend, which is not like me.

Maybe this is part of the changes, the much discussed "ascension" which will also include a reboot of the financials... to some it will seem like a crash but sometimes something has to be allowed to fail - for something better to come. Probably it will be a wild ride when the actions start in earnest. We are all fortunate - we get front row seats. Shame though that I prefer to not travel on rollercoasters that loop up down and every which way (except underwater).

For people's interest, this web site is saying that the magnetic pole reversal (MPR) is now underway, albeit maybe not yet in our dimension...

http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2013/08/breaking-news-elohim-confirm-magnetic-pole-reversal-begun-7th-level-upper-4d-earth-august-11th-2013-pat-supernova-next/

I am happy to read what they say but would be happier if they did not suggest that they hold some sort of leadership position. Anyway, lets see how things transpire... and when (if) this reaches our domain in a way where even the masses notice it.

They suggest later this week. My only possible comment is with this smilie... :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

These people are also saying that some lower levels of our multi-dimensional reality have been sealed off from the level where we are at. I simply do not know if this is so.

:yamon :?: :yamon :?:

-------------------------------

Don, although I'm not exactly sure how we split into different realities, I am guessing that those going to planet A will be the one whose vibrations raise in a way which sees them become optically invisible and then like a ghost can walk through 3D walls, etc.

I dont know about the A/B and the B people. Maybe different aspects of us go to both and then when geophysical events come to pass those who are in the domain that they are not meant to inhabit and cannot 'take' the vibrations will perish. Since only a few will go to planet B so that domain will experience more severe events where more people die. This is speculation.

Its also possible that the reality will be an event which as an incarnate human is far above my brains' ability to comprehend / conceive. I can accept this as possible, in the same way that I accept the saying about how the more one learns the more one realises just how little they know!

Dondep wrote:
So, would that be the majority of the sentient third of the planet's population? A majority of all humans, total? But more importantly, how would you describe these 'dimensional events'? And is the result (that most of us end up at a 'different' reality than we're in now) based on anything other than a form of 'wishful thinking', that somehow most of us are innately good and the "gardeners" will end up making a smooth transition for us from this crumbling reality to 4th-density perhaps?

As I understand it, the majority go to A/B. In theory we could all (and were originally expected to) go to A, but not enough people are ready for this, whilst there are some who are not even ready or welcome on A/B.

I am not sure that the STO good and STS bad aspect is the whole story. Its probably also about soul age, experience, what this specific incarnation is about, what one needs next for their soul growth, whether one is from elsewhere and ready to return whence they came "job done" etc.

Anyway, its not always easy from our human 3D perspectives to define people who are good and bad / STO and STS, as we never know whether the person who killed was following a karmic pre-incarnation agreement, and we never know whether a saintly person who works hard in a charitable way really is like that out of sheer love for others - or is making amends for a previous time as a thief! etcetera.

OK, we assume that everyone from certain well known blood line families are going to be STS, but can we even be 100% sure about this? They could be STO on assignment, perhaps having an STS incarnation for learning purposes... there are simply too many variables.

Dondep wrote:
While the use of nano-particles as you describe is already in effect, per the Pleideans, who the Zetas have begrudgingly confirmed, I don't think the RFID chips would be used for destruction of the soul-containers; on the contrary, they would be the best way to control and keep productive said containers.

Someone I knew who had a regular visitor from beyond the veil talked about subdermal RFID chips, as well does the Bible, in a way. However it does seem that too many people have "wised up" so that the elite have had to change their plans. This lady cut me loose from her group because I once used the letters C-I-A in a group message, and she said that she was fed up with their reading her messages and generally harrassing her... when she was simply struggling to survive.

Regards

Simon

Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:54 pm
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
simple simon wrote:
Dondep wrote:
Quote:

Children of the Room:
Will they ever escape the 6th dimensional veil of forgetfulness?

What is the real agenda?
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/08/04 ... ar-threat/

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/08/04 ... d-program/

http://donaldfox.wordpress.com/2013/04/ ... ed-on-911/

eventually, but not yet.

re: that third link about the WTC being nuked, I've seen other suggestions that advanced scaler weaponry was used.

One day the truth may come out... but not yet.

Simon

Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:12 pm
GT Truther

The 3 day lecture at Contact in the Desert Joshua Tree, was more than well worth the money. They had many people talking about what they learned with the contacts personally experienced. I was impressed with how well they organized the years of contact information into an understandable interesting format, including late into the evening training how to contact ET and Ultraterrestrials seminar with Dr. Greer.
Wowie Zowie...hours and hours about the many aspects concerning the Cosmic Masters of other worlds and places. Preparations for ascension and galactic integration. I had no idea how neat that turned out to be.

Dex

Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:36 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
simple simon wrote:
Dondep wrote:

simple simon wrote:

1) There was another shift last week, on the 8th (August 2013). On the days before then I became very tired but thought it was just the effects of my burning the candle at both ends.

2) I am not sure that the STO good and STS bad aspect is the whole story. Its probably also about soul age, experience, what this specific incarnation is about, what one needs next for their soul growth, whether one is from elsewhere and ready to return whence they came "job done" etc.

#1) +1, felt it
#2) +1, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_7:1

Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:25 pm
GT Truther

SSG/USG hanging on:

Quote:
Quite an experience to live in fear isn't
that what it is to be a slave
….

Quote:

Chinese have entered into a special treaty with Reptoids which is supposed to provide them with the deep secrets and technology of quantum computing

One doesn’t have to be a Rhodes Scholar or a rocket scientist to understand that once the USG is forced to admit that aliens and anti-gravity craft are real, as well as existing treaties made with them for technology exchange for human subject experiments exist, this is the beginning of the end for any remaining USG secrecy and the beginning of the full and complete exposure of the oppression of Americans by the Secret Shadow Government and their private central banking system designed to use phony money and pernicious usury to create debt slaves and allow massive and complete asset stripping of all of America’s wealth to feed the “Secrecy Machine” of the SSG.
to repair the damage they have wrought:
1. come completely clean
2. get rid of the private central bankers
3. Get rid of all these free trade agreements
4. Sanction all large international corporations
5. Get rid of all the alphabets

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/08/12 ... f-secrecy/

Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:26 pm
GT Truther

Post Ted Koppel on government's fear culture:

Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:33 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:

My perspective is based on things I've read and deduced. Probably Zetatalk has influenced me, but certainly not exclusively. It just seems so logical that if humanity (as a species) has passed this nexus point and (this time) is expected to successfuly advance to the next stage in its evolution AND that since (this time) we are supposed to do this with our pots and pans (ie: with our physical objects) so therefore we would not be about to be severely pruned back to a mere handful of people.

Exactly how the translation from one to another dimensional level comes to pass remains uncertain. I assume however it is gradual; this would be logical because it gives our physical bodies time to adjust in "real time" - the best way I can describe it is through the "boiling frogs" meme, except that the final outcome is us being in a different dimension rather than being ready to eat. (hec, now I've typed this I've had a horrid thought... no I won't go there!)

Because of what happened on 21st December 2012 I am not trying to be too specific about exactly how the process will be accomplished.

Hi Simon; I've considered this situation, remember "Simmering Frog". I think that those people that are aware are feeling like that, and too the pressures MT7 alludes to create a similar meme, one in alignment with the "2012 awareness" meme anyway.

Quote:
Like many people on that day I was very much expecting and wanting certain things to come to pass... so many of the well known sources of chanelled info were telling us to expect great and dramatic things yet as you will probably recall when the great day actually arrived, just about the only thing which seemed to happen was that many humans went into deep dismay, disillusion and worse.

I knew nothing was going to happen, but I've had a long-term sense of urgency; I DID want to hear the Announcement at that time anyway, because it would have put people on the same page. Otherwise, and alas for this, many people 'swore off' apocalyptic predictions since then. Yet, in a way, it's almost as if there's an awareness dawning on the Average Person now. Or that may simply be a form of 'Wishful Thinking' in order to justify a belief that isn't based in reality.

I know the poleshift is based in reality, unfortunately. I feel that the moment of the shift itself - both the events of the days leading up to it along with the days afterwards - will bring the moment of singularity. I think that we'll still be subject to physical death just as we always have been, and that will be the case no matter what happens, but after we die physically we'll be 'herded', in effect. One stream of us will go one way (the "A", or Selfless), one stream another, (the "B", or Selfish), and the vast majority of souls: the A/B, to borrow your terminology to illustrate how I feel it. The A/B are those that haven't yet made a fulsome-enough decision to be A, and they haven't plumbed the depths of B yet, so they'll get to go to Orion. I always knew Orion played an important role, and both the Burisch 'paradigm'/bean-box and ZT agree on this, not to mention the ancient Egyptian/Annunaki. I do wish I'd understand the "Old Empire" and "Domain" better as they related to our past, but I've figured out the important parallels.

Quote:
Yet something very profound did happen, did you / anyone else here notice it?

Sorry, tempus fugit, and all that, I'll continue asap.

I didn't know what that meant before... as to something "profound", I'm not sure. I have been feeling more at the mercy of the tides for some reason.

Quote:
To continue, and apologies for the long delay.

On 21st December 2012 whatever it was that happened it felt as if the very fabric of our non material reality had shifted.

There was another shift last week, on the 8th (August 2013). On the days before then I became very tired but thought it was just the effects of my burning the candle at both ends.

Me too, except I haven't truly been burning that proverbial candle.

On the day itself I mysteriously felt less tired and just different... its hard to explain; sort of looser, less dense, maybe just less stressed? Its as if I've been in water and suddenly am now in the air, so that simple things like raising an arm means moving it through a less dense medium. Anyway, by the weekend I become very "washed out" - its as if I don't want / need to be doing anything and ended up sleeping much of the weekend, which is not like me.

I had the most inordinate sense of fatigue wash over me, all I wanted to do in the middle of the day was sleep. I actually felt like I was under some kind of effect, like a valium would supposedly do. I don't take them (except that one time when I was 15) but I felt truly woozy, not really nauseated but almost as if I was under some kind of a spell. I was originally supposed to go see "Elysium", that post-apocalyptic action thriller, but for the life of me could barely keep my yawns to myself.

Quote:
We are all fortunate - we get front row seats. Shame though that I prefer to not travel on rollercoasters that loop up down and every which way (except underwater).

The reason it will be mostly a down roller-coaster (in my opinion) will be due to the fact that the elite have been hoarding the resources and there will be those that will continue not to prepare, and let someone else do it for him or her.

Quote:
For people's interest, this web site is saying that the magnetic pole reversal (MPR) is now underway, albeit maybe not yet in our dimension...

http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2013/08/breaking-news-elohim-confirm-magnetic-pole-reversal-begun-7th-level-upper-4d-earth-august-11th-2013-pat-supernova-next/

I am happy to read what they say but would be happier if they did not suggest that they hold some sort of leadership position. Anyway, lets see how things transpire... and when (if) this reaches our domain in a way where even the masses notice it.

I wouldn't give too much pause of expectation, Simon. I do think we're looking at the Labor Day Weekend for a time-frame; the embassies closing were a 'dry run' in my estimation. I now see the CW (Conventional Wisdom) is flocking to the "magnetic flip" scenario; this was always the Burisch best-case scenario, but in T2 this was only a prelude to a REAL poleshift. Expect the CW to embrace even more fully as time goes on in the countdown.

-------------------------------

Quote:
Don, although I'm not exactly sure how we split into different realities, I am guessing that those going to planet A will be the one whose vibrations raise in a way which sees them become optically invisible and then like a ghost can walk through 3D walls, etc.

I dont know about the A/B and the B people. Maybe different aspects of us go to both and then when geophysical events come to pass those who are in the domain that they are not meant to inhabit and cannot 'take' the vibrations will perish. Since only a few will go to planet B so that domain will experience more severe events where more people die. This is speculation.

Quote:
Its also possible that the reality will be an event which as an incarnate human is far above my brains' ability to comprehend / conceive. I can accept this as possible, in the same way that I accept the saying about how the more one learns the more one realises just how little they know!

Dondep wrote:

Quote:
As I understand it, the majority go to A/B. In theory we could all (and were originally expected to) go to A, but not enough people are ready for this, whilst there are some who are not even ready or welcome on A/B.

I am not sure that the STO good and STS bad aspect is the whole story. Its probably also about soul age, experience, what this specific incarnation is about, what one needs next for their soul growth, whether one is from elsewhere and ready to return whence they came "job done" etc.

Anyway, its not always easy from our human 3D perspectives to define people who are good and bad / STO and STS, as we never know whether the person who killed was following a karmic pre-incarnation agreement, and we never know whether a saintly person who works hard in a charitable way really is like that out of sheer love for others - or is making amends for a previous time as a thief! etcetera.

Actually, I've been more cognizant of the fact it's a lot more complex than the original STS/STO break-down, as I've always suspected. I can accept that in general outline, but I really think the more important things are the ability to synthesize our logic with our emotional empathy. I know of a lot of highly-intelligent people that lack wisdom, and usually they are self-focused to the exclusion of what they could be offering. I also don't like generalizations that aren't compassionately truthful. So often 'truth' is sought at the expense of growth, or dignity, or any of a host of virtues, to the point where it's considered not only acceptable but desirable that people use put-downs for another person. Where did this come from? I submit it's because we have a lot of unsparked souls, a lot more 'soul-less soul containers' birthed into the current environment. It's hard to know sometimes there's a balance at work.

Quote:
OK, we assume that everyone from certain well known blood line families are going to be STS, but can we even be 100% sure about this? They could be STO on assignment, perhaps having an STS incarnation for learning purposes... there are simply too many variables.

That's often the way it is as I understand it, no? Except that rarely outside of theses particular bloodlines do selfish and selfless souls reincarnate in equal number. And it's the existence of these many variables that's caused me to ponder and reassess the simplistic grayscale. I think color is a special dimension we operate in, that puts us somewhere on the spectrum also of A, A/B, and B.

Quote:
Someone I knew who had a regular visitor from beyond the veil talked about subdermal RFID chips, as well does the Bible, in a way. However it does seem that too many people have "wised up" so that the elite have had to change their plans. This lady cut me loose from her group because I once used the letters C-I-A in a group message, and she said that she was fed up with their reading her messages and generally harrassing her... when she was simply struggling to survive.

I do tend to think most of us are inevitably finding ourselves experiencing a common, almost-universal 'awareness'. Which is why I can envision a lot of the scenarios we're about to be confronted with; I almost feel exasperated at times that I'm having to waste time on issues that I know will not be manifesting, as they were intentionally sowed within the 'truthseeker community' to mislead. :gah

I'm also finding that there is actually quite a bit of data - including pictures, several video clips, patches, etc - on this Apollo 20 mission, and it's strange Latin phrase: "Carpet Tua Poma Nepotes", or "Your descendants will pluck your fruit"....taken from the famous line from Virgil's "Bucolica":

Quote:
"Daphnis, why are you gazing at the old constellations rising? See! the star [comet] of Caesar, seed of Dione, has gone forth – the star to make the fields glad with corn, and the grape deepen its hue on the sunny hills. Graft your pears, Daphnis; your descendants will pluck your fruit".

They knew. When Henry and Ziggy and Big Dick and David Rocky all hung out and determined what they were going to put on the patches for the Apollo missions, among other things, they knew what they were doing.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:39 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Dex wrote:

Dex

Quote:
Now that NASA is preparing to announce the presence of Planet X in the inner solar system, the big question becomes who are you going to believe going forward?

A. The Establishment deliberately covered up the presence of Planet X since at least 1983.

B. Beginning in 1995, ZetaTalk has revealed to the public the truth about Planet X and the pending pole shift.

The decision you need to make: Are you going to accept what the Establishment claims about Planet X, earth changes, signs in the sky, and what you should do (or not do) or are you going to listen to the primary source for the truth about Planet X and the pending pole shift, ZetaTalk.com?

Actually, recall, I think Dex was responding (and Dex, please correct me if I'm wrong) to the statement as it appeared only in the second image. When combined with the image above it, in which Goodman asks "Am I the only one...." And Dex, you meant that you, also, think that there's a tie-in between the "chatter" and the NSA (make that Dadmiral, Hayden, even Dan Crain by now, probably) getting shamed and embarrassed, is that right?

And as far as trusting the human elites or the alien interlocutors, it's a known fact we can't trust those in power on Earth, but we often can't trust aliens to tell us the truth, either! That sometimes means ZetaTalk, too! (Yes, I know it's all in a good cause.) Mainly about the time-lines, but also such important things as having the City of London spared the mega-tsunami expected to wash across the Atlantic. "Whoops, saweee! But you're happy we wuz wrong, wuzn't y'all now?!" Yes, I wonder if anyone will be chuckling, when it eventually happens anyway and aren't some of us just going "let's just do this and get on with it" as it is.

Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:58 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
recall15 wrote:
Dex wrote:

Dex

Quote:

Actually, recall, I think Dex was responding (and Dex, please correct me if I'm wrong) to the statement as it appeared only in the second image. When combined with the image above it, in which Goodman asks "Am I the only one...." And Dex, you meant that you, also, think that there's a tie-in between the "chatter" and the NSA (make that Dadmiral, Hayden, even Dan Crain by now, probably) getting shamed and embarrassed, is that right?

And as far as trusting the human elites or the alien interlocutors, it's a known fact we can't trust those in power on Earth, but we often can't trust aliens to tell us the truth, either! That sometimes means ZetaTalk, too! (Yes, I know it's all in a good cause.) Mainly about the time-lines, but also such important things as having the City of London spared the mega-tsunami expected to wash across the Atlantic. "Whoops, saweee! But you're happy we wuz wrong, wuzn't y'all now?!" Yes, I wonder if anyone will be chuckling, when it eventually happens anyway and aren't some of us just going "let's just do this and get on with it" as it is.

That's correct DonD...

Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:21 pm
GT Truther

Thanks for clarifying, Dex.

I get so disheartened sometimes at how easily the PTB manipulate us; at least, they used to do it quite easily. And now the fifth-columnists in the ufoological community are agitating excitedly about how the evil muslim socialist Obama is going to mastermind the long-expected use of technology to create false "gods in the heavens", via Operation Bluebeam, in order to enslave us. Of course this is a cover for the wide-spread appearance of the Second Sun (yes Dex, I remember when you first saw it back in January of 2010 or was it 2009?). Then I re-read the words from the Kolbrin, and remember some of us long for the day of vindication, not for personal ego, but for the fact that evil will be uprooted finally from this sandbox so that those that have learned enough lessons will finally be able to ascend beyond this materialist trap:

Quote:
O Sentinels of the Universe who watch for the Destroyer, how long will your coming vigil last? O mortal men who
wait without understanding, where will you hide yourselves in the Dread Days of Doom, when the Heavens shall
be torn apart and the skies rent in twain, in the days when children will turn grey-headed?
This is the thing which will be seen, this is the terror your eyes will behold, this is the form of destruction that will
rush upon you: There will be the great body of fire, the glowing head with many mouths and eyes ever changing.
Terrible teeth will be seen in formless mouths and a fearful dark belly will glow redly from fires inside. Even the
most stout-hearted man will tremble and his bowels be loosened, for this is not a thing understandable to men.
It will be a vast sky-spanning form enwrapping Earth, burning with many hues within wide open mouths. These will
descend to sweep across the face of the land, engulfing all in the yawning jaws. The greatest warriors will charge
against it in vain. The fangs will fall out, and lo, they are terror-inspiring things of cold hardened water. Great
boulders will be hurled down upon men, crushing them into red powder.
As the great salt waters rise up in its train and roaring torrents pour towards the land, even the heroes among
mortal men will be overcome with madness. As moths fly swiftly to their doom in the burning flame, so will these
men rush to their own destruction. The flames going before will devour all the works of men, the waters following
will sweep away whatever remains. The dew of death will fall softly, as grey carpet over the cleared land. Men will
cry out in their madness, "O whatever Being there is, save us from this tall form of terror, save us from the grey
dew of death."

from The Kolbrin, Chapter 4 - The Destroyer, Part 2: The Great Scroll

And from Chapter 5 - The Destroyer, Part 3: From the scroll of Adepha

Quote:
The Doomshape, called the Destroyer, in Egypt, was seen in all the lands whereabouts. In colour it was bright and
fiery, in appearance changing and unstable. It twisted about itself like a coil, like water bubbling into a pool from an
underground supply, and all men agree it was a most fearsome sight. It was not a great comet or a loosened star,
being more like a fiery body of flame.
Its movements on high were slow, below it swirled in the manner of smoke and it remained close to the sun
whose face it hid. There was a bloody redness about it, which changed as it passed along its course. It caused
death and destruction in its rising and setting. It swept the Earth with grey cinder rain and caused many plagues,
hunger and other evils. It bit the skin of men and beast until they became mottled with sores.
The Earth was troubled and shook, the hills and mountains moved and rocked. The dark smoke-filled Heavens
bowed over Earth and a great howl came to the ears of men, borne to them upon the wings of the wind. It was
the cry of the Dark Lord, the Master of Dread. Thick clouds of fiery smoke passed before him and there was an
awful hail of hot stones and coals of fire. The Doomshape thundered sharply in the Heavens and shot out bright
lightings. The channels of water were turned back unto themselves when the land tilted, and great trees were
tossed about and snapped like twigs. Then a voice like ten thousand trumpets was heard over the wilderness, and
before its burning breath the flames parted. The whole of the land moved and mountains melted. The sky itself
roared like ten thousand lions in agony, and bright arrows of blood sped back and forth across its face. Earth
swelled up like bread upon the hearth.
This was the aspect of the Doomshape called the Destroyer, when it appeared in days long gone by, in olden
times. It is thus described in the old records, few of which remain. It is said that when it appears in the Heavens
above, Earth splits open from the heat, like a nut roasted before the fire. Then flames shoot up through the
surface and leap about like fiery fiends upon black blood. The moisture inside the land is all dried up, the pastures
and cultivated places are consumed in flames and they and all trees become white ashes.
The Doomshape is like a circling ball of flame which scatters small fiery offspring in its train. It covers about a fifth
part of the sky and sends writhing snakelike fingers down to Earth. Before it the sky appears frightened, and it
breaks up and scatters away. Midday is no brighter than night. It spawns a host of terrible things. These are things
said of the Destroyer in the old records, read them with a solemn heart, knowing that the Doomshape has its
appointed time and will return. It would be foolish to let them go unheeded. Now men say, "Such things are not
destined for our days". May the Great God above grant that this be so. But come, the day surely will, and in
accordance with his nature man will be unprepared.

But the best I left for last, because it predicts our world of today. This is from Chapter 3 - The Destroyer, Part 1: The Great Scroll

Quote:
Men forget the days of the Destroyer. Only the wise know where it went and that it will return in its appointed
hour.

It raged across the Heavens in the days of wrath, and this was its likeness: It was as a billowing cloud of smoke
enwrapped in a ruddy glow, not distinguishable in joint or limb. Its mouth was an abyss from which came flame,
smoke and hot cinders.

When ages pass, certain laws operate upon the stars in the Heavens. Their ways change, there is movement and
restlessness, they are no longer constant and a great light appears redly in the skies.
When blood drops upon the Earth, the Destroyer will appear and mountains will open up and belch forth fire and
ashes. Trees will be destroyed and all living things engulfed. Waters will be swallowed up by the land and seas will
boil.

The Heavens will burn brightly and redly, there will be a copper hue over the face of the land, followed by a day of
darkness. A new moon will appear and break up and fall.

The people will scatter in madness. They will hear the trumpet and battle cry of the Destroyer and will seek refuge
in the den in the Earth. Terror will eat away their hearts and their courage will flow from them like water from a
broken pitcher. They will be eaten up in the flames of wrath and consumed by the breath of the Destroyer.

Thus in the Days of Heavenly Wrath, which have gone, and thus it will be in the Days of Doom when it comes
again. The times of its coming and going are known unto the wise. These are the signs and times which shall
precede the Destroyer's return: A hundred and ten generations shall pass into the West and nations will rise and
fall. Men will fly in the air as birds and swim in the seas as fishes. Men will talk peace one with another, hypocrisy
and deceit shall have their day. Women will be as men and men as women, passion will be a plaything of man.

A nation of soothsayers shall rise and fall and their tongue shall be the speech learned. {Greece? -dd} A nation of law givers shall
rule the Earth and pass away into nothingness. {Rome? -dd} One worship will pass into the four quarters of the Earth, talking
peace and bringing war. {Christianity? -dd} A nation of the seas will be greater than any other, but will be as an apple rotten at the
core and will not endure. {Great Britain? -dd} A nation of traders will destroy men with wonders and it shall have its day. {The USA? -dd} Then shall the
high strive with the low, the North with the South, the East with the West, and the light with the darkness. {What the headlines say! -dd} Men
shall be divided by their races and the children will be born as strangers among them. Brother shall strive with
brother and husband with wife. {What the headlines say! -dd} Fathers will no longer instruct their sons and their sons will be wayward. Women
will become the common property of men and will no longer be held in regard and respect.

Then men will be ill at ease in their hearts, they will seek they know not what, and uncertainty and doubt will
trouble them. They will possess great riches but be poor in spirit. {Is this not so, today? -dd} Then will the Heavens tremble and the Earth
move, men will quake in fear and while terror walks with them the Heralds of Doom will appear. They will come
softly, as thieves to the tombs, men will not know them for what they are, men will be deceived, the hour of the
Destroyer is at hand.

In those days men will have the Great Book before them, wisdom will be revealed, the few will be gathered for
the stand, it is the hour of trial. The dauntless ones will survive, the stout-hearted will not go down to
destruction.

I wonder what "The Heralds of Doom" might mean..... :hmm fr33k, is there a video-game out called 'Heralds of Doom'?

Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:54 am
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next