It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:40 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012/2013 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012
Jesse Marcel Jr. has died

Jesse Marcel Jr. has died today. His daughter posted it on facebook earlier. She has control of his facebook page and will be posting funeral arrangements soon. First Kevin Smith and now Jesse. Jesse was on the Kevin Smith show I think earlier this year.

Jesse was a giant to many of us, a modest man whose father, Major Jesse Marcel, Sr., was the Roswell Army Air Field base Intelligence officer, the first to reach and examine the Roswell crash debris field, and who was marked by the Pentagon to take the fall when it was announced the following day that it had only been a crashed weather balloon. Jesse never once backed down in his all-too-credible account of his father's showing him debris from the crash.

~

Seems every day we lose more and more connections to the past, Rest in Peace Jesse.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:36 am
GT Truther

Related:
Quote:
09/05/2013

Video testimony by an anonymous alleged former CIA official was shown at the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure at the National Press Club in Washington, DC on Friday, May 3.

"Anonymous" alleges that, after an invasion threat from President Dwight Eisenhower, he and his superior at the CIA were allowed inside the secretive Area 51 in Nevada to gather intel and report back to the president. There, "Anonymous" describes seeing several alien spacecraft, including the craft that crashed in Roswell, New Mexico. Then, he and his superior were taken to the S-4 facility southwest of Area 51 where they observed live extraterrestrials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZk_Sa3AO2E

Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:05 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Secret Banking Cabal Emerges From AIG Shadows
from Bloomburg:
Quote:
Secret Banking Cabal Emerges From AIG Shadows

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-01-2 ... eilly.html

Quote:
A staffer at a body with little public accountability and that exists to serve bankers is lamenting the inability to keep Congress in the dark

Quote:
when unelected and unaccountable agencies pick banking winners while trying to end-run Congress, even as taxpayers are forced to lend, spend and guarantee about $8 trillion to prop up the financial system, our collective blood should boil.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:17 am
GT Truther

http://www.iwantmynbn.com.au/sign_up

Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:01 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

I just had the most deflating experience the other day. I shared it with fr33k off-thread already, but I just found out that Dadmiral and Mick Jagger share the same birthday. Not just the day - July 26th - but the year - 1943. :awe

I'm devastated.

----------------------------------------------
recall15 wrote:
Related:
Quote:
09/05/2013

Video testimony by an anonymous alleged former CIA official was shown at the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure at the National Press Club in Washington, DC on Friday, May 3.

"Anonymous" alleges that, after an invasion threat from President Dwight Eisenhower, he and his superior at the CIA were allowed inside the secretive Area 51 in Nevada to gather intel and report back to the president. There, "Anonymous" describes seeing several alien spacecraft, including the craft that crashed in Roswell, New Mexico. Then, he and his superior were taken to the S-4 facility southwest of Area 51 where they observed live extraterrestrials.

I actually posted this awhile ago, recall; I stumbled across it quite by accident, I posted the short version here at the time, but now that you bring it up again, we can know a few things from this:

1) Eisenhower WAS "out of the loop", thanks to Majestic; due to that all-important 'plausible deniability'. Ike's bosses, the 'Secret Masonic Gov't' that included their helmsmen Majestic, made sure of that. I'm still trying to figure out their relationship with Poppy Bush during that period, since Poppy had agreed to let his wife carry two Juniors (and 12 other surrogate women carried the rest of the clones - again, allegedly). While he DID know about the alien issue, having had first-hand knowledge of Roswell, he was kept increasingly out of the loop after [allegedly] signing that treaty with the zetas, the first one (with the STS) in 1954 (or was it '55...hmmm.....well, the big meeting was in Feb. '54, but my notes are murky on which years were which, for both series of treaties (STO and STS).

2) The 'live alien' referred to in the video was the "traitor" Chi'el'ah, a/k/a the zetan "J-Rod", [allegedly] retrieved from the Kingman AZ crash of '53.

3) The portion dealing with the 9 bays in the mountainside there at S-4 validates what Dan Burisch has said about the fact that's where the ET craft (given to Majestic by the snickering-up-their-shirtsleeves STS) were kept. While Chi'el'ah lied to the humans, including his bosom buddy Dan Burisch, the fact he existed and the fact Majestic was given NINE aircraft is not in dispute. However, the craft were shipped to Utah once Majestic concluded they had been made fools of by their erstwhile ET allies. The empty bay was [again, allegedly] due to the fact that one of the craft was simply too huge to move. It would've been harder than Napoleon moving the Quadriga from Berlin, an historical vignette not easily lost on Majestic, since they already had problems recovering some of the other craft, having to move at night, knocking down telephone poles, etc.

-------------------------------------

Thanks for posting those 2 links on the Paulson-originating threat to Congress of martial law, MT7. I've passed them around; I still can't believe how blind those Fools On The (Capitol) Hill are to all this. At least the threat was bipartisan.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Some of this is chanelled, but then so is ZetaTalk.

Also talks about the black death, which is said to have been a planned event (with our present era in mind) that killed many more people than is said.

Simon

http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2013/08/shit-hit-fan-september/

Everything points out to a quick culmination of a series of devastating wars, military dictatorship in the USA and elsewhere and a number of major natural catastrophes and other calamities, on top of a worldwide financial crash, that will hit humanity in the next few days. The build-up is gargantuan and one must be deaf and blind as not to sense it. I do feel this surge of human darkness in a very painful manner.

<snip>

Tis like the world of politics where even now Israel and Russia along with the covert activities of secret groups of peoples now located in every country on this planet, are awaiting the word to swiftly perform several surgical strikes and try to overcome the opposition of the good peoples here. Many lives will continue to be lost, yet when all is said and done it will be this upcoming Equinox which will be a LIFE-defining moment for all! All the areas where nuclear power plants are located are in great jeopardy of having UNPLANNED nuclear accidents. I have yet to have seen even one of these plants that I consider to be stable. Please send Light and love to Japan; those peoples and the entire country as well as those adjoining countries are horrible contaminated. The contamination itself is working its ways in ALL directions through the oceans and arriving at OTHER countries at an alarming rate of speed. Much of what happened to Japan was indeed a darkly planned event.

Simon

Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:29 am
GT Truther

Interesting article, Simon. I've passed it around to a few folks....I don't necessarily agree with everything this "Pleidian" says, but when you try to pin him/her down to anything particular, there's no "there" there, except for the time-frame. I almost suspect it's an attempt to ride the coat-tails of the zeta tease about the Announcement finally coming from Obama, which WOULD make for an interesting autumn. Maybe it's even part of the "circus" NL/ZT has promised. Heck, maybe even we are part of that "circus". I agree with the analysis of the current zeitgeist this "Blue Star" proclaims; can't argue that society is in a calm and euphoric state. What makes me sad is that Obama is seemingly bent on doing some physical damage to Assad's regime, even though the UK's parliament voted down any military action. My own suspicion is that western black-ops may have been used to release chemical agents, despite the US gov't.'s claim in the last hour that they have "intel that proves chatter between the generals and regime officials". In that case, let's see it.

(Disclaimer; I do NOT endorse Assad's murderous treatment of his own countrymen, not in the least.)

On an unrelated note, the "Snowden Watch" continues:

"This is why you don't hire brilliant people"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/2 ... 37459.html
Quote:
Edward Snowden Impersonated NSA Officials: Report

Edward Snowden....... impersonated NSA officials in order to obtain files, NBC News reported Thursday.

While working for Booz Allen Hamilton......nowden reportedly used his access as a system administrator to borrow the electronic identities of officials with higher security clearances via NSAnet, the agency's intranet. Snowden reportedly used the identities to obtain 20,000 documents containing information on the agency's controversial programs.

"Every day, they are learning how brilliant [Snowden] was,” an anonymous former intelligence official told NBC. "This is why you don’t hire brilliant people for jobs like this. You hire smart people. Brilliant people get you in trouble.”

In June, Snowden told the South China Morning Post that he took the job at Booz Allen with the intention of gathering evidence on the NSA's data collection networks.

“My position with Booz Allen Hamilton granted me access to lists of machines all over the world the NSA hacked,” he said. “That is why I accepted that position about three months ago.”

Stay cool and hang in there, Ed.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Don,

http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2013/08/usa-uk-care-facts-eager-bomb-syria/

I don't buy all that is said, especially not the reasoning, nor that those heading for the balanced Earth have done anything wrong and are all about to perish; but the time frame is a different issue. It "might" be so. I am not waiting for Obama to make any announcement. I'm not American and do not see it as being for him to make such an announcement. Ban Ki-moon is the person I would expect to be making announcements of global importance. (That means, not even Her Majesty the Queen, nor the Pope, as their fiefdoms do not cover the entire planet). Perhaps though these other important global leaders (including Putin and the Chinese leader) would stand up as "supporting acts" immediately after Ban Ki-moon made his announcement.

Quote:

“Timing here is crucial! You ones who have awaited a spatial gridline intersection which allows you to demonstrate not only to yourselves but to ALL worlds, ALL Universes that you have what it takes to BE the difference, shall indeed surprise even yourselves ESPECIALLY as Autumn LEAVES this year. Be prepared for a rollercoaster ride between September 22 and the final week of Autumn. This Equinox is more than a calendar date; it is an unstoppable force linked to a parallel dimension which clearly divides the peoples of this world into the destinations they have each chosen for themselves through the CHOICES they have made in life.”

Yes there is much opposition here to bombing Syria, especially whilst the UN is still investigating. The Assad regime is known for its murderous brutality, and his father is said to have committed truly horrific atrocities, killing tens of thousands of opponents, but that does not mean that the present leader is automatically guilty of using chemical weapons. There is much talk online saying that the rebels did it, with much help from Western nations.

I suspect the real issue is that the Federal reserve does not have bank in Syria - and its wants one.

Nancy's / the Zetan's idea of a circus possibly refers to "supporting acts", with them being the "main act" (or "main show"). Whilst I am happy to hear and consider what they say, I do not regard them as the "top dogs" with all the answers who are always 100% right all the time.

Simon

Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:31 pm
GT Truther

Meanwhile:
Elysium Future or Now
Image (1)
Quote:
Neil Blomkamp, the director of Elysium, says this is not so much our future as our reality now. This movie is not to be missed, for many reasons, not the least of which is that it depicts what the Zetas have predicted in sociological trends as we move past the Pole Shift and into the Aftertimes. Per the Zetas, this was a plan of the elite in the 1970’s, as demonstrated by NASA’s design plans at that time. Per the Zetas, the picture Elysium paints, and the outcome, align with what ZetaTalk has been saying for over a decade.

Space Colony Concepts: NASA's 1970s Vision for Giant Space Stations
August 05, 2013
http://www.space.com/22179-nasa-space-c ... hotos.html
Space Colony Concepts: NASA's 1970s Vision for Giant Space Stations

Space Station Science: Could Humanity Really Build 'Elysium'?
August 8, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/space-station-sci ... really-b...
In the new movie "Elysium," Earth is beyond repair, and the rich and powerful have decided to leave it behind. The station comes stocked with mansions, grass, trees, water and gravity.

Elysium (film)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elysium_%28film%29
The film takes place on both a ravaged Earth and a luxurious space habitat called Elysium. It explores political and sociological themes such as immigration, health care and class issues. When asked whether the film reveals how he sees Earth turning out in 140 years, director Blomkamp responded "No, no, no. This isn't science fiction. This is today. This is now."

ZetaTalk Comment 8/10/2013:
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/10ag2013.htm
It is no secret, at least for those reading ZetaTalk, that the elite have been attempting to survive the coming Pole Shift by escaping to Mars, to Moon cities, or to underground bunkers. The space station in Elysium was envisioned by NASA in the 1970s. We have explained that the elite must suffer the Pole Shift on Earth with the common man they so despise. Even should they gain the technology to escape the cataclysms, the Council of Worlds would not let them escape the Earth. Underground bunkers will collapse or kill those inside with radon gas or flood to become a watery tomb. Is this the reality the creators of Elysium are trying to depict?

Elysium is depicting the world of today. Money buys the best medical treatments available, and the rich create a buffer between themselves and the misery of the common man. They hire guards, who are presumably under their control as the elite also control the court systems and buy politicians who set the laws. But this system is not failsafe, and as we have predicted after the Pole Shift, where our predicted 43% of the populace has gone somewhat insane, this buffer will fail. Police will not respond. Private militia will turn on their former masters, as why would they not? The wealthy will be looted and mistreated. This is inevitable. Thus Elysium is a warning to the elite.

How DOES the picture painted by Elysium compare to ZetaTalk predictions? The Zetas predicted that as the polarization of the spiritual orientations proceeds, the elite and Service-to-Self will isolate themselves. In Elysium, it is the very wealthy, politically powerful, and heads of major corporations who are granted “citizenship” of Elysium. These are the elite today!

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... st-29-2013

Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:47 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Update of the Image of the Second Sun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpYkAQH0Szc

(1)
Quote:
At 6:50 am, she was just outside of Wichita and pulled over to take a pic of the rising run. I fell out of bed when she sent me a pic from her phone. This is real! I mean, I've always believed in the Pole Shift and Planet X, don't get me wrong. But, I have never seen it with my own eyes here at home. This is real. For the first time ever, we have captured the 2nd sun. From our own camera and we see it with our own eyes! It is right to the right of the sun. It no flare. OMG.

When the sky started to lighten I was traveling west and started noticing the sun about to come up behind me. I passed Towanda, KS and the sky was a brilliant red! I have never seen such a red sky! I am a landscape photographer and of course I had to stop to take a picture! When I looked at the Sun rising the Sun was red, red, red! There was quite a bit of glare but I noticed to the top, side of the Sun it seemed to glare more. I raised my cell phone and it was trying to focus itself. While it was doing that I clearly saw the orb in the screen. It was very clear, separate and apart from the Sun. I clicked the cell and the pic came up instantly! I looked at it and my 1st thought was: "what the heck is that?" Naturally I took another pic and it was still there! I was shocked. I thought "well let me zoom it in as close as possible on my cell phone". My heart was racing and my hands started shaking as I fumbled with my phone trying to get the zoom function working. I finally got it to zoom and click on it again and as it was focusing on the close up the orb was huge! I saw it and almost fainted, my head just emptied of any thoughts at all. I was numb. I took one more with the zoom function. The orb had not moved at all. I was completely shocked. I got back in my car and heart still racing, managed to send the pic to Justin. It was a completely shocking surprise at what I had captured. So that's the whole story.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... st-29-2013

Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:49 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
1) Eisenhower WAS "out of the loop", thanks to Majestic; ...

Also from Zetatalk: (1)

Quote:
Earlier this year an alleged dying ex-CIA director was interviewed and claimed he was sent to Area 51 / S4 by President Eisenhower to find out what was happening, Eisenhower apparently said he would send the first army to invade Area 51 if his officers were not provided with details of what was going on there. He claims he saw the ships and a live alien which was reported back to Eisenhower. Is this person legit and telling the truth? We will see more of this as many of the people involved in the cover-up reach the end of their lives? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZk_Sa3AO2E [and from another] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pr ... ted_States Eisenhower 1953-1961, Vice President Nixon [and from another] It is part of MJ12 lore that Presidents were NOT members of MJ12, but Vice Presidents were. I (Nancy) can attest that I saw Gore all the time during my engagement with MJ12, but Clinton not at all. My engagement went from 1992 to 2000, at which time Bush and Cheney stole the election and the Governing Boards of MJ12 "committed suicide" and ended it, officially. [and from another] http://maxrushtv.info/president-cia-mj12-ufo-true/ A President of the United States had to threaten a military base with a military invasion if that base did not reveal to him what was going on. Initially, the President was told that what was at the base was too important even for him to know about. It was only under that direct threat of an ordered invasion by the 101st Airborne by the President of the United States Area-51 complied and it’s unprecedented. [and from another] http://www.unexplainable.net/ufo-alien/ ... s__690.php NSC-10/1 and NSC-10/2 were interpreted to mean that no one at the top wanted to know anything about it until it was over and successful. These actions established a buffer between the President and the information. It was intended that this buffer serve as a means for the President to deny knowledge if leaks divulged the true state of affairs. This buffer was used in later years for the purpose of effectively isolating succeeding Presidents from any knowledge of the alien presence other than what the Secret Government and the Intelligence Community wanted them to know.
Quote:

This video is legitimate, the dying ex CIA agent telling the truth.

As with Bill Cooper and Bob Dean and others who have broken with their code of silence to bring the truth to the public, the story is 100% true.

Why would President Eisenhower be denied information on activities at Area 51? We mentioned at the start of the ZetaTalk saga that President, but not their Vice Presidents, were kept in the dark about MJ12 activities. Bill Cooper states this was to provide the president with deniability, but there were power games afoot.

Eisenhower heard rumors, and consulted his Vice President, Nixon. The rule that he was to be kept in the dark infuriated him, as Generals are not used to such treatment in the best of times. Area 51, and the CIA elements working with the DOD, were working hand in glove with the Service-to-Self aliens who had loaned them space ships and promised them technological rewards.

This was all a lie, of course, but there were many in the CIA and DOD, members of MJ12, who saw themselves controlling the world. Eisenhower sensed this and demanded regular briefings thereafter. Neither he nor MJ12 wanted a public fight over the issue. Subsequently, any president challenging MJ12 self-determination was killed, ala JFK.

Notes:
(1)
http://zetatalk.com/ning/31ag2013.htm

Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:25 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Related:
Element 115

From Zetatalk: (1)
Quote:
Today they announced element 115 for the periodic table. Zetatalk has discussed this previously after Bob Lazar talked about this element extensively following his employment at S4 (Area 51) whilst trying to reverse engineer STS alien craft. Is this just coincidence or was this news release planned? It happens to fit quite nicely, just over a week after the existence of Area 51 being announced in the news as discussed in last weeks Zetatalk. The news article even mentions UFO's. [and from another] http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s03.htm
http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s77.htm
http://www.zetatalk.com/govmt/g89.htm
http://www.zetatalk.com/govmt/g66.htm [and from another] http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... table.html 'Ununpentium' is a heavy man-made element and is currently 115th in the periodic table. Some people have claimed ununpentium is used by UFOs as a component in gravity wave generators. However, due to its unstable nature, its uses in the real world are likely to be few and far between. [and from another] Bob Lazar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqvpRislFE4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VWmNm6J09M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L35InEfzq2s
[and from another] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Periodic_table All elements from atomic numbers 1 to 118 have been discovered or synthesized. The elements from 1 to 98 have been found to exist naturally, although some are found only in trace amounts and were initially discovered by synthesis in laboratories. The elements after 98 have only been synthesized in laboratories.
Quote:
Element 115 is among the heavy metals that do not occur naturally, but are manufactured. It is one of the elements we use to force density shifting and faster-than-light space travel. Thus man, who does not have this ability, has been salivating over the possibility of manufacturing Element 115 since the early days of MJ12. Is man now on the verge of space flight and gravity control? Hardly. The element degrades the instant it is manufactured, nor is possession of Element 115 anything more than the first step in a long series of steps.

Why are matters such as the manufacture of Element 115 and the reality of Area 51 suddenly in the press at the current time? They relate to UFOs and the alien presence, which will become a white hot topic of discussion soon. The cover-up is currently unraveling, and the announcement over the nearby presence of Planet X, aka Nibiru, will accelerate the process. It will be obvious that ZetaTalk, and only ZetaTalk was correct on dozens of topics, including mankind’s science misconceptions. It will be obvious that the ZetaTalk information is not and has not been coming from Nancy.

Notes:
(1)
http://zetatalk.com/ning/31ag2013.htm

Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:33 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

You missed one, recall; :wavey

simple simon wrote:

Yes there is much opposition here to bombing Syria, especially whilst the UN is still investigating. The Assad regime is known for its murderous brutality, and his father is said to have committed truly horrific atrocities, killing tens of thousands of opponents, but that does not mean that the present leader is automatically guilty of using chemical weapons. There is much talk online saying that the rebels did it, with much help from Western nations.

I suspect the real issue is that the Federal reserve does not have bank in Syria - and its wants one.

Nancy's / the Zetan's idea of a circus possibly refers to "supporting acts", with them being the "main act" (or "main show"). Whilst I am happy to hear and consider what they say, I do not regard them as the "top dogs" with all the answers who are always 100% right all the time.

Simon

Not that NL/ZT is "right", Simon, but I suspected as much (and wish I would have voiced it earlier)....the shame is that anyone who points at Moss//ad as the instigator risks being labelled an anti-semite, which in itself may have been one of the reasons powerful Z-ionists pushed for WWII, to create the best rationale for restoring the nation of Is//real and forever insulate its citizens from pogroms and genocide.

And with the quote below, we know Nancy is going out on a limb because as of this writing, Obama is stating publicly that he's likely to go for some "narrow" military penalty-type of action against the Assad regime:

Syria using poisonous gas on it's own people makes no sense, especially from the oppressive regime's own point of view. They've murdered as many as 100,000 people without gas -- so why do it now, when using only gas is the thing that would draw Obama and the U.S. into the conflict. My question is 2-part: Is someone else with a particular motive behind this heinous act? And if so, does Obama know who is responsible? http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/1.543600 [and from another] http://shoebat.com/2013/08/27/evidence- ... not-assad/ [and from another] http://www.livetradingnews.com/un-offic ... y-6636.htm
The use of poison gas in Syria was arranged by Israel. Of course it wasn’t Israeli soldiers. Of course they were very much behind the scenes in supplying the rebels. Not just a hand away, but many hands away, so that it would be impossible, literally, to trace where the gas came from. This is arranged by killing those intermediaries. A passes to B and B passes to C and both A and B die, and it goes on like that through over a dozen now-dead intermediaries. And why did they do this? If the US gets involved in Syria, it will bleed over, they hope, into Iran. Iran has been backing Assad. The US will fight their war and they can go on taking land from the Palestinians. Everybody will look away and they will have the US as their own private army.

Will this ever be proven? No. Will this be suspected? Yes. So therefore, a war will not be started here. Assad it not going to be pummeled by the US. It will be announced that it was a false flag, the rebels did it. This is nothing different than has already been announced in previous times. And meanwhile the announcement about the passage of Nibiru will happen and therefore everyone will be distracted and Syria will be treated like the civil war that it is. The cataclysmic changes caused by the Pole Shift are going to speed this up by forcing people to get along or die, and allowing retribution against those who have been trying to grab oil and grab land.

Perhaps this won't be the weekend for the announcement, but regardless, once it's made, it will forever change the dialogue going on everywhere on the globe - from the level of nations to within the privacy of our individual skulls. I'm still working on finishing my book, still enjoying life (even more so), but most 'conspiracy theory' are about things I consider to be mostly superfluous now, being rendered moot by the celestial mechanisms of the COW.

I found these two videos validating as well as entertaining and enlightening:

Secrets in Plain Sight

and

"Hidden Human History Movie - Hypothesis for Consideration Purposes Only"

Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Wow; no sooner spoken than validated!

from http://beforeitsnews.com/middle-east/20 ... 53884.html

Quote:
Syrian Rebels Admit Chemical Attack Responsibility To Associated Press Reporter (Video)

Friday, August 30, 2013 4:37

The lies being told by US government agencies and the mainstream media over in Syria continue to unravel as a Free Syrian Army Rebel has come out and admitted to the Associated Press that the rebels were responsible for the chemical attack in Syria blamed upon Syrian government forces. If this information isn’t bad enough, the rebels also admit that the weapons were supplied to them by US ally Saudi Arabia. Is Barack Obama now going to attack Saudi Arabia and the FSA rebels or will this be overlooked by the globalists and the White House and Syria attacked anyways? A video report is also below.

Syrian rebels in the Damascus suburb of Ghouta have admitted to Associated Press journalist Dale Gavlak that they were responsible for last week’s chemical weapons incident which western powers have blamed on Bashar Al-Assad’s forces, revealing that the casualties were the result of an accident caused by rebels mishandling chemical weapons provided to them by Saudi Arabia.

Rebels told Gavlak that they were not properly trained on how to handle the chemical weapons or even told what they were. It appears as though the weapons were initially supposed to be given to the Al-Qaeda offshoot Jabhat al-Nusra.

..... Dale Gavlak’s credibility is very impressive. He has been a Middle East correspondent for the Associated Press for two decades and has also worked for National Public Radio (NPR) and written articles for BBC News.

The website on which the story originally appeared - Mint Press (which is currently down as a result of huge traffic it is attracting to the article) is a legitimate media organization based in Minnesota. The Minnesota Post did a profile on them last year.

Once again, for effect:

The use of poison gas in Syria was arranged by Israel. Of course it wasn’t Israeli soldiers. Of course they were very much behind the scenes in supplying the rebels. Not just a hand away, but many hands away, so that it would be impossible, literally, to trace where the gas came from. This is arranged by killing those intermediaries. A passes to B and B passes to C and both A and B die, and it goes on like that through over a dozen now-dead intermediaries. And why did they do this? If the US gets involved in Syria, it will bleed over, they hope, into Iran. Iran has been backing Assad. The US will fight their war and they can go on taking land from the Palestinians. Everybody will look away and they will have the US as their own private army.

Will this ever be proven? No. Will this be suspected? Yes. So therefore, a war will not be started here. Assad it not going to be pummeled by the US. It will be announced that it was a false flag, the rebels did it. This is nothing different than has already been announced in previous times. And meanwhile the announcement about the passage of Nibiru will happen and therefore everyone will be distracted and Syria will be treated like the civil war that it is. The cataclysmic changes caused by the Pole Shift are going to speed this up by forcing people to get along or die, and allowing retribution against those who have been trying to grab oil and grab land.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Before its news? :whistle

Did some checking on this, Don, because I don't believe it was al Assad who did the gassing. He has too much to lose, IMHO.

I don't know anything about Mint Press News - they could be crazies, too, for all I know. I do, however, find the article well written and well reasoned - so heads up to bias on my part. :mrgreen:

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Syrians In Ghouta Claim Saudi-Supplied Rebels Behind Chemical Attack

Rebels and local residents in Ghouta accuse Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan of providing chemical weapons to an al-Qaida linked rebel group.

By Dale Gavlak and Yahya Ababneh | August 29, 2013

Ghouta, Syria — As the machinery for a U.S.-led military intervention in Syria gathers pace following last week’s chemical weapons attack, the U.S. and its allies may be targeting the wrong culprit.

Interviews with people in Damascus and Ghouta, a suburb of the Syrian capital, where the humanitarian agency Doctors Without Borders said at least 355 people had died last week from what it believed to be a neurotoxic agent, appear to indicate as much.

The U.S., Britain, and France as well as the Arab League have accused the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad for carrying out the chemical weapons attack, which mainly targeted civilians. U.S. warships are stationed in the Mediterranean Sea to launch military strikes against Syria in punishment for carrying out a massive chemical weapons attack. The U.S. and others are not interested in examining any contrary evidence, with U.S Secretary of State John Kerry saying Monday that Assad’s guilt was “a judgment … already clear to the world.”

However, from numerous interviews with doctors, Ghouta residents, rebel fighters and their families, a different picture emerges. Many believe that certain rebels received chemical weapons via the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, and were responsible for carrying out the dealing gas attack.

“My son came to me two weeks ago asking what I thought the weapons were that he had been asked to carry,” said Abu Abdel-Moneim, the father of a rebel fighting to unseat Assad, who lives in Ghouta.

Abdel-Moneim said his son and 12 other rebels were killed inside of a tunnel used to store weapons provided by a Saudi militant, known as Abu Ayesha, who was leading a fighting battalion. The father described the weapons as having a “tube-like structure” while others were like a “huge gas bottle.”

Ghouta townspeople said the rebels were using mosques and private houses to sleep while storing their weapons in tunnels.

Abdel-Moneim said his son and the others died during the chemical weapons attack. That same day, the militant group Jabhat al-Nusra, which is linked to al-Qaida, announced that it would similarly attack civilians in the Assad regime’s heartland of Latakia on Syria’s western coast, in purported retaliation.

“They didn’t tell us what these arms were or how to use them,” complained a female fighter named ‘K.’ “We didn’t know they were chemical weapons. We never imagined they were chemical weapons.”

“When Saudi Prince Bandar gives such weapons to people, he must give them to those who know how to handle and use them,” she warned. She, like other Syrians, do not want to use their full names for fear of retribution.

A well-known rebel leader in Ghouta named ‘J’ agreed. “Jabhat al-Nusra militants do not cooperate with other rebels, except with fighting on the ground. They do not share secret information. They merely used some ordinary rebels to carry and operate this material,” he said.

We were very curious about these arms. And unfortunately, some of the fighters handled the weapons improperly and set off the explosions,” ‘J’ said.

Doctors who treated the chemical weapons attack victims cautioned interviewers to be careful about asking questions regarding who, exactly, was responsible for the deadly assault.

The humanitarian group Doctors Without Borders added that health workers aiding 3,600 patients also reported experiencing similar symptoms, including frothing at the mouth, respiratory distress, convulsions and blurry vision. The group has not been able to independently verify the information.

More than a dozen rebels interviewed reported that their salaries came from the Saudi government.

Saudi involvement

In a recent article for Business Insider, reporter Geoffrey Ingersoll highlighted Saudi Prince Bandar’s role in the two-and-a-half year Syrian civil war. Many observers believe Bandar, with his close ties to Washington, has been at the very heart of the push for war by the U.S. against Assad.

Ingersoll referred to an article in the U.K.’s Daily Telegraph about secret Russian-Saudi talks alleging that Bandar offered Russian President Vladimir Putin cheap oil in exchange for dumping Assad.

“Prince Bandar pledged to safeguard Russia’s naval base in Syria if the Assad regime is toppled, but he also hinted at Chechen terrorist attacks on Russia’s Winter Olympics in Sochi if there is no accord,” Ingersoll wrote.

“I can give you a guarantee to protect the Winter Olympics next year. The Chechen groups that threaten the security of the games are controlled by us,” Bandar allegedly told the Russians.

“Along with Saudi officials, the U.S. allegedly gave the Saudi intelligence chief the thumbs up to conduct these talks with Russia, which comes as no surprise,” Ingersoll wrote.

“Bandar is American-educated, both military and collegiate, served as a highly influential Saudi Ambassador to the U.S., and the CIA totally loves this guy,” he added.

According to U.K.’s Independent newspaper, it was Prince Bandar’s intelligence agency that first brought allegations of the use of sarin gas by the regime to the attention of Western allies in February.

The Wall Street Journal recently reported that the CIA realized Saudi Arabia was “serious” about toppling Assad when the Saudi king named Prince Bandar to lead the effort.

“They believed that Prince Bandar, a veteran of the diplomatic intrigues of Washington and the Arab world, could deliver what the CIA couldn’t: planeloads of money and arms, and, as one U.S. diplomat put it, wasta, Arabic for under-the-table clout,” it said.

Bandar has been advancing Saudi Arabia’s top foreign policy goal, WSJ reported, of defeating Assad and his Iranian and Hezbollah allies.

snip

Read more here: http://www.mintpressnews.com/witnesses-of-gas-attack-say-saudis-supplied-rebels-with-chemical-weapons/168135/

And there we have it - once again.

Repeat after me - the Saudi's are not our friends...the Saudi's are NOT our friends.

9/11, anyone?

Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:50 am
Site Admin

And a bit more on Prince Bandar - with a big ole hat tip to Itchingcarpenter at Democratic Underground:

Quote:
Remember Prince Bandar 'Bush'?

Syria, the Saudi connection: The Prince with close ties to Washington at the heart of the push for war

He has been gone from the capital for eight years, but Prince Bandar bin Sultan, who as Saudi Arabia’s ambassador to Washington wielded influence over no fewer than five different US presidents, has re-emerged as a pivotal figure in the struggle by America and its allies to tilt the battlefield balance against the regime in Syria.

Appointed by the Saudi king, his uncle, last year as the head of the Saudi General Intelligence Agency, Prince Bandar has reportedly for months been focused exclusively on garnering international support, including arms and training, for Syrian rebel factions in pursuit of the eventual toppling of President Bashar al-Assad.

It is a long-term Saudi goal, that in the past several days has been subsumed by the more immediate crisis over the purported use of chemical weapons by Damascus, which, according to Riyadh, must be met by a stern response. That message is being delivered to President Barack Obama by the current Saudi Ambassador in Washington, Adel al-Jubeir, who is a Bandar protégé.

It was Prince Bandar’s intelligence agency that first alerted Western allies to the alleged use of sarin gas by the Syrian regime in February.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-the-saudi-connection-the-prince-with-close-ties-to-washington-at-the-heart-of-the-push-for-war-8785049.html

Now if you don't remember him then

Iran/Contra Prince Bandar
He was exposed for his involvement in the Iran-Contra scandal. He had arranged $32 million in Saudi financing for the Nicaraguan Contras. Nancy Reagan used him to relay messages to the Cabinet

He was also the “bagman” for the Iran-Contra deal, transferring American money to the Iranians during this controversial episode in American history.

911/ Prince Bandar

A Saudi named Omar al-Bayoumi housed and opened bank accounts for two of the 9/11 hijack­ers. About two weeks after the assis­tance began, al-Bayoumi’s wife began receiv­ing monthly pay­ments total­ing tens of thou­sands of dol­lars from Princess Haifa bint Faisal, the wife of Saudi ambas­sador and Bush fam­ily con­fi­dant, Prince Ban­dar bin Sul­tan, through a Riggs bank account. (Jonathan Bush, uncle of Pres­i­dent George W. Bush, was an exec­u­tive at Riggs Bank dur­ing this period.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riggs_Bank

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/2011/08/9-11-2011-201108

Iraq war/ Prince Bandar

In 2003 helped the administration of George W. Bush make the fateful decision to enter Iraq to find elusive weapons of mass destruction.

http://theprincethesecretstory.wordpress.com/

Given the above, I don't believe the Israeli's are involved. I think the big ole finger points to the Saudi's.

It is interesting, however, that Israel has been strangely quiet about all of this. :hmm

Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:00 am
Site Admin

And a bit more:

Quote:
Why Syria Intervention Plan Is Being Pushed by Oil Interests, Not Concern About Chemical Weapons

Massacres of civilians are being exploited for narrow geopolitical competition to control Mideast oil, gas pipelines

snip from page 3

These strategic concerns, motivated by fear of expanding Iranian influence, impacted Syria primarily in relation to pipeline geopolitics. In 2009 - the same year former French foreign minister Dumas alleges the British began planning operations in Syria - Assad refused to sign a proposed agreement with Qatar that would run a pipeline from the latter's North field, contiguous with Iran's South Pars field, through Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria and on to Turkey, with a view to supply European markets - albeit crucially bypassing Russia. Assad's rationale was "to protect the interests of [his] Russian ally, which is Europe's top supplier of natural gas."

Instead, the following year, Assad pursued negotiations for an alternative $10 billion pipeline plan with Iran, across Iraq to Syria, that would also potentially allow Iran to supply gas to Europe from its South Pars field shared with Qatar. The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the project was signed in July 2012 - just as Syria's civil war was spreading to Damascus and Aleppo - and earlier this year Iraq signed a framework agreement for construction of the gas pipelines.

The Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline plan was a " direct slap in the face" to Qatar's plans. No wonder Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan, in a failed attempt to bribe Russia to switch sides, told President Vladmir Putin that "whatever regime comes after" Assad, it will be "completely" in Saudi Arabia's hands and will "not sign any agreement allowing any Gulf country to transport its gas across Syria to Europe and compete with Russian gas exports", according to diplomatic sources. When Putin refused, the Prince vowed military action.

It would seem that contradictory self-serving Saudi and Qatari oil interests are pulling the strings of an equally self-serving oil-focused US policy in Syria, if not the wider region. It is this - the problem of establishing a pliable opposition which the US and its oil allies feel confident will play ball, pipeline-style, in a post-Assad Syria - that will determine the nature of any prospective intervention: not concern for Syrian life.

What is beyond doubt is that Assad is a war criminal whose government deserves to be overthrown. The question is by whom, and for what interests?

Read more here: http://www.alternet.org/world/syria-intervention-plan-fueled-oil-interests-not-chemical-weapon-concern?page=0%2C0

My, my, my. It just gets worser and worser - does it not?

:censor 's

Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:11 am

:whistle

Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:32 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hmmmm. As I write this, Obama is on every screen of an earnestly-watching world, "standing up for who we are as a country, America keeps its commitments, etc etc", buuuuuut as it turns out, he won't do anything unless Congress backs him up first.

Knowing Congress is filled with oil and Israeli lobbyists, at least in the House, how likely is it for them to follow Parliament's lead and JUST SAY NO TO BEING MANIPULATED BY FALSE-FLAG operations? This will be interesting; does the GOP cut off their nose to spite their face, just to hand Obama a defeat? Will this much-awaited 'Announcement' about Nibiru going to pre-empt it, and rescue him from having to follow through on his bellicose rhetoric?

I like that cartoon, Sky. Sums it up well; the Nobel was awarded when Hope Was Alive.

And while you may be right BB about oil & Saudi interests were the true culprits, it still benefits Is//real if the US throws a punch or 2 Assad's way. Meanwhile, the largely-manufactured "terrorism" used as an excuse to rob us of our civil liberties may become more of a reality as a result, sadly.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:05 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Saudi Prince Bandar Behind Syrian Chemical Attacks

http://investmentwatchblog.com/syria-saudi-prince-bandar-behind-chemical-attacks/

This page contains several links to other web pages which claim to prove that the devastating chemical attack on innocent Syrian civilians was a result of an accident by the rebels using chemicals sourced by a Saudi Arabian Prince.

This is one of the webpages to which it links.

http://www.infowars.com/rebels-admit-responsibility-for-chemical-weapons-attack/

Quote:
Syrian rebels in the Damascus suburb of Ghouta have admitted to Associated Press correspondent Dale Gavlak that they were responsible for last week’s chemical weapons incident which western powers have blamed on Bashar Al-Assad’s forces, revealing that the casualties were the result of an accident caused by rebels mishandling chemical weapons provided to them by Saudi Arabia.

-------------------------------------------------------

Don, everyone; indeed, the banking reset is not happening this weekend. Our plastic cards are safe for another week!

I assume that the reasons for this include that the Syrian situation is not yet consuming enough media bandwith and that the elite want as much diversionary media hype as possible to ensure that the masses are kept as ignorant as possible over the events which the link below suggests might occur next weekend.

Military action and a new serious financial situation would certainly crowd out most everything else.

If my guesstimate is correct, then what this link is suggesting would be the Rapture (as described in Christain scriptures) ie: two in a field, one goes, the other remains.

It seems that only a few million people will be "going", but nevertheless the mass disappearances (which is how I understand most people will see the event being discussed on this site as coming to pass) would be significant.

Note the quoted timescale... 7th / 8th September, which is "next weekend", and a mere fortnight before the start of the time period when long awaited geophysical and other changes are expected to occur "in earnest".

http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2013/08/aprils-hs-ignition-pat-supernova-place-august-2829-full-ascension-mpr-id-split-7-10-days/

As an aside, much of whats said on Stankov's website (especially recent comments) seems to be self congratulationary, inward focussed, and highly critical to the nth degree of ordinary people; these being attributes that I find to represent a great "turn off".

(start of rant) Yes its true that only a comparative few people are ready for the full blown "ascension" event, but it is not the fault of the masses that humankind is being held hostage by non-physicals who have taken over and done their damnest to keep humankind in the condition commonly called "asleep". I find it totally offensive that prisoners (ie: the human masses) are being blamed for having been tricked. I have to question the true intent of the sources who sent him and his colleagues the messages blaming humans for the way things have turned out. Do they not know that the dark inspired leaders threatened to sacrifice one (or more) entire city (cities) of millions if any attempt was made by friendly ET's to initiate open contact and sharing of truthful historical information? (end of rant).

Simon (who of course could be totally wrong in suggesting that the Rapture will be next weekend).

=====================

STOP PRESS:

I've just seen on the TV news that before any military action begins, Obama is going to seek and require approval from Congress - and since they are on holiday it will be 9th September before they discuss the issue.

Maybe Congress will decide to say "No". As happened here in London.

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:13 am
GT Truther

Interesting take on things as always, Simon.

What I've been wondering about since the "rah! rah! sis-boom-bah! We're gonna punish the bad guys! Just as soon as Speaker Boehner calls a vote in Congress to give me the authorization!" is why Obama is almost eager to play the puppet to Is//real's manipulations, almost as if he can't be seen to be letting NL/ZT do the same. I'm standing firm in my original suspicion that the hand of Is//real is behind this - even without ZT pronouncing they were - because they're the ones most likely to benefit from US engagement. (Fear and loathing of Iran, who is sure to be drawn into the conflagration if the US is.) Sure, Saudi Arabia is also against Assad, but not to the extent (and I don't think they have the cunning to do this by themselves, though perhaps they were part of the coalition of black-ops that pulled it off) Is//real is.

Nonetheless, this was an about-face for Obama, who everyone was sure would announce would announce something to the effect "we begin bombing in five minutes". I started looking and listening for the clues, which are usually slyly slipped into the MSM by those commentators and reporters in-the-know.

I heard it first, then found it online: http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013 ... syria?lite

Quote:
The president came to the unexpected decision during a walk Friday evening with his chief of staff Denis McDonough....

I knew it. Obama gets briefed on the weekly ZT (that would be Friday late afternoons or evenings) by a small coterie of individuals on his staff. From what I've been told, it's often Valerie Jarret or her underlings, but increasingly the "briefings" come from those on his NSC or lower-level staff, whose computers aren't monitored by the cabal-controlled NSA to the extent the bigger players are. They then have to go for "walks", away from electronic surveillance (the same reason world leaders meet face-to-face to discuss Nibiru).

That little snip told me what I needed to know. It's when Obama learned what he may have suspected all along, which is that the hand of Is//real was behind this, and he would have to dance deftly in order to outfox them so close to the Announcement. You can tell from the reactions afterwards that he had been successful; the most pro-Is//real hawks lashed out angrily, even when they were the congressmen Obama was saying he wanted to approve of his plan! It's so starkly clear to me, but perhaps not to all. I can practically tell how intimate these congressional lapdogs of Is//real are with their paymasters by how vociferously they spoke up in anger and frustration; people like Rep. King (R)-New York and Rep. Engel (D)-New York. (Z-ionist lobbying is bipartisan, and New York is a bastion of it.)

So to compare-and-contrast, Simon, here's where I think the paradigm I've subscribed to (for many years now, and the only thing that hasn't proved out is the time-line, which I've addressed elsewhere) and the one you subscribe to line up, and where they diverge.

Was the use of chemical weapons done by Assad, or not? Seems most of us agree it was not, though exactly WHO did it is unclear. (I say "follow the money, and who the money protects!")

Is there a major Event around the corner? I submit it's an Announcement by Obama - to be seconded by Putin and Pres. Xi of China - admitting to the presence of Nibiru in the inner solar system. You and certain others believe it's a "Rapture" or similar type of "ascension event"; while I agree that's the end result of a poleshift, I don't believe it will come without the horror (and subsequent opportunities to prove our spiritual bona fides) of a physical poleshift which will "clean house" of the Selfish Ones.

I agree with you that there's something fundamentally fraudulent about blaming the common man for having "been tricked", especially after learning over the past several days - this was on the Beeb - that poverty has the side-effect of restricting our ability to intellectually reason. I often get upset that people seem much too naive about issues they should "know better" about, but it seems to be human nature to grouse about the liars in gov't. and the media, while naively believing much of what they have to say when it comes to things like Syria and Iraq.

At least they're still naive enough to believe a dollar is worth a dollar, and not just the few cents its printed on. That's to our benefit, until TSHTF anyway.

I think that once the much-promised 'Announcement' is made (how long has it been, Nancy? A year this month since the first attempt?), all humanity can be on the same page finally, except of course those that choose not to believe it, of which there will be millions.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

And this just in, from tomorrow's headlines, courtesy of Victor the Wizard's email list:

Quote:
U.S. Spy Agencies Mounted 231 Offensive Cyber-Operations in 2011, Documents Show!

Code-Named "GENIE," it Placed Foreign Computer Networks Under Secret U.S. Control!

By Barton Gellman and Ellen Nakashima, The Washington Post, Sunday, September 1, 2013

U.S. intelligence services carried out 231 offensive cyber-operations in 2011, the leading edge of a clandestine
campaign that embraces the Internet as a theater of spying, sabotage and war, according to
top-secret documents obtained by The Washington Post.

That disclosure, in a classified intelligence budget provided by NSA leaker Edward Snowden, provides new evidence
that the Obama administration’s growing ranks of cyberwarriors infiltrate and disrupt foreign computer networks.

Additionally, under an extensive effort code-named GENIE, U.S. computer specialists break into foreign networks
so that they can be put under surreptitious U.S. control. Budget documents say the $652 million project has placed
“covert implants,” sophisticated malware transmitted from far away, in computers, routers and firewalls on tens of
thousands of machines every year, with plans to expand those numbers into the millions.

The documents provided by Snowden and interviews with former U.S. officials describe a campaign of computer
intrusions that is far broader and more aggressive than previously understood. The Obama administration treats
all such cyber-operations as clandestine and declines to acknowledge them.

U.S. agencies define offensive cyber-operations as activities intended “to manipulate, disrupt, deny, degrade, or
destroy information resident in computers or computer networks, or the computers and networks themselves,”
according to a presidential directive issued in October 2012.

Most offensive operations have immediate effects only on data or the proper functioning of an adversary’s
machine: slowing its network connection, filling its screen with static or scrambling the results of basic calculations.
Any of those could have powerful effects if they caused an adversary to botch the timing of an attack, lose control
of a computer or miscalculate locations.

U.S. intelligence services are making routine use around the world of government-built malware that differs little
in function from the “advanced persistent threats” that U.S. officials attribute to China. The principal difference,
U.S. officials told The Post, is that China steals U.S. corporate secrets for financial gain.

‘Millions of Implants’

The administration’s cyber-operations sometimes involve what one budget document calls “field operations”
abroad, commonly with the help of CIA operatives or clandestine military forces, “to physically place hardware
implants or software modifications.”

Much more often, an implant is coded entirely in software by an NSA group called Tailored Access Operations
(TAO). As its name suggests, TAO builds attack tools that are custom-fitted to their targets.

The implants that TAO creates are intended to persist through software and equipment upgrades, to copy stored
data, “harvest” communications and tunnel into other connected networks. This year TAO is working on implants
that “can identify select voice conversations of interest within a target network and exfiltrate select cuts,” or
excerpts, according to one budget document. In some cases, a single compromised device opens the door to
hundreds or thousands of others.

Sometimes an implant’s purpose is to create a back door for future access. “You pry open the window somewhere
and leave it so when you come back the owner doesn’t know it’s unlocked, but you can get back in when you want to,”
said one intelligence official...... The official
spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive technology.

By the end of this year, GENIE is projected to control at least 85,000 implants in strategically chosen machines
around the world. That is quadruple the number — 21,252 — available in 2008, according to the U.S. intelligence
budget.

The NSA appears to be planning a rapid expansion of those numbers, which were limited until recently by the need
for human operators to take remote control of compromised machines. Even with a staff of 1,870 people, GENIE
made full use of only 8,448 of the 68,975 machines with active implants in 2011.

For GENIE’s next phase, according to an authoritative reference document, the NSA has brought online an
automated system, code-named TURBINE, that is capable of managing “potentially millions of implants”
for intelligence gathering “and active attack.”

‘The ROC’

When it comes time to fight the cyberwar against the best of the NSA’s global competitors, the TAO calls in its elite
operators, who work at the agency’s Fort Meade headquarters and in regional operations centers in Georgia, Texas,
Colorado and Hawaii. The NSA’s organizational chart has the main office as S321. Nearly everyone calls it
“the ROC,” pronounced “rock”: the Remote Operations Center.

“To the NSA as a whole, the ROC is where the hackers live,” said a former operator from another section who has
worked closely with the exploitation teams. “It’s basically the one-stop shop for any kind of active operation that’s
not defensive.”

Once the hackers find a hole in an adversary’s defense, “[t]argeted systems are compromised electronically, typically
providing access to system functions as well as data. System logs and processes are modified to cloak the intrusion,
facilitate future access, and accomplish other operational goals,” according to a 570-page budget blueprint for what
the government calls its Consolidated Cryptologic Program, which includes the NSA.

Teams from the FBI, the CIA and U.S. Cyber Command work alongside the ROC, with overlapping missions and
legal authorities. So do the operators from the NSA’s National Threat Operations Center, whose mission is focused
primarily on cyber­defense. That was Snowden’s job as a Booz Allen Hamilton contractor, and it required him to learn
the NSA’s best hacking techniques.

According to one key document, the ROC teams give Cyber Command “specific target related technical and
operational material (identification/recognition), tools and techniques that allow the employment of U.S. national
and tactical specific computer network attack mechanisms.”

The NSA designs most of its own implants, but it devoted $25.1 million this year to “additional covert purchases
of software vulnerabilities” from private malware vendors, a growing gray-market industry based largely in Europe.

“The United States is moving toward the use of tools short of traditional weapons that are unattributable —
that cannot be easily tied to the attacker — to convince an adversary to change their behavior at a strategic
level,” said another former senior U.S. official, who also spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss
sensitive operations.

The growth of Tailored Access Operations at the NSA has been accompanied by a major expansion of the CIA’s
Information Operations Center, or IOC.

The CIA unit employs hundreds of people at facilities in Northern Virginia and has become one of the CIA’s
largest divisions. Its primary focus has shifted in recent years from counterterrorism to cybersecurity, according
to the budget document.

Military cyber-operations personnel grouse that the actions they can take are constrained by the legal authorities
that govern them. The presidential policy directive on cyber-operations issued in October made clear that military
cyber-operations that result in the disruption or destruction or even manipulation of computers must be approved
by the president. But the directive, the existence of which was first reported last fall by The Post and leaked in
June by Snowden, largely does not apply to the intelligence community.

Given the “vast volumes of data” pulled in by the NSA, storage has become a pressing question. The NSA is
nearing completion of a massive new data center in Utah. A second one will be built at Fort Meade “to keep
pace with cyber processing demands,” the budget document said.

According to the document, a high-performance computing center in Utah will manage “storage, analysis, and
intelligence production.” This will allow intelligence agencies “to evaluate similarities among intrusions that
could indicate the presence of a coordinated cyber attack, whether from an organized criminal enterprise or
a nation-state.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nat ... print.html

Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW

simple simon wrote:
(start of rant) Yes its true that only a comparative few people are ready for the full blown "ascension" event, but it is not the fault of the masses that humankind is being held hostage by non-physicals who have taken over and done their damnest to keep humankind in the condition commonly called "asleep". I find it totally offensive that prisoners (ie: the human masses) are being blamed for having been tricked. I have to question the true intent of the sources who sent him and his colleagues the messages blaming humans for the way things have turned out. Do they not know that the dark inspired leaders threatened to sacrifice one (or more) entire city (cities) of millions if any attempt was made by friendly ET's to initiate open contact and sharing of truthful historical information? (end of rant).

Ha ha - Simon, I so agree with you.

Where is the compassion and Love?

I predict that we will be peering at the calender on the 9th and blowing off relief that we have "survived" another timeline predicted by a person/s that had some of the basics in place - but allowed their EGO to colour in the picture the way the wanted it to turn out.

That's why we avoid C H A N N E L messages. Who can truly tell and discern that the message in not archonic in origin....?

"Living Faith" is the only recipe...

Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:32 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky, do you think that zetatalk is channeled? (a) Or do you accept the proposition that Nancy is having telepathic communication with entities that are in her environment though in the fourth dimension? (b) Or do you think she's perhaps delusional and is listening to 'evil spirits'? (c) Or the last possibility, that she's simply making it all up as she goes along? (d)

Serious question(s). For everyone reading, for that matter.

If you accept (a) or (b), is there a difference between them, in your opinion? And would there be a reason for those behind such communication to mislead us "common folk" (that is, non-elite humans who don't have access to 'classified' intel, including NASA data)?

If (c) or (d), what would explain the message and longevity of it? I know you mentioned ego; I always ask the next question why, as in what's behind even the "ego", or what's behind the proposition that malevolent ETs are threatening to eliminate millions of humans if benevolent ETs try to "initiate contact"? That would presume the malevolent ones are holding the benevolent ones powerless, meaning they have the "upper hand"; do you think that is really the case? The question is also for you, Simon.

Serious questions.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
You missed one, recall; :wavey

Ok. By Request and ...
Some Answers to Serious Questions in this time frame...
:whistle
Actual image using a Zoom (0) Circa August 31 2013
Code:
Hercolubus The Comet Planet =
Brown Dwarf Star Nibiru + 24 Moons + Magnetic Dust Tail

Hercolubus Revisted (1)
From Zeta Talk:
Quote:
A video about Carlos Muñoz Ferrada prediction and prophecy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJJ0N-Qq3CI This is a Herculobus prophet but is 90 years old at the time, the video apparently from 1999 as he died in 2001 at the age of 92. An astronomer of record located objects before others, predicted Haley's orbit change which others had not forseen, predicted earthquakes, several of them, with great accuracy. Seems to be a genuine prophet. The Zetas have already spoken about Herculobus and many others who are NOT a valid prophet claim that prediction. Just like the ZetaTalk ripoff artists who plagarize. This guy is the origin, I think. [and from another] http://invocacion2012.bligoo.cl/nostrad ... hercolubus The star Hercólubus already been detected by the Earth Science, although almost all scientists have hidden. In the Channel 4 television Puerto Rico, on June 28, 1999, Mr. Carlos Muñoz Ferrada, renowned astronomer, scientist seismologist and Chile, announced the features of this "Comet Planet":
1st. - It elliptical orbit as comet mass as a planet, or a planet with a tail.
2nd. - Is about cosmic energy loaded.
3rd. - Does not meet established celestial laws.
4th. - Travel between our Sun and a Sun Black that is 32 trillion kilometers
5th. - Will pass 14 million kilometers from Earth.
6th. - Will end by entering our solar system and can be seen with the naked eye and photographed.
7th. - His arrival will cause a human and geophysical change, bringing change and destruction (it is said that only 10% of humanity will survive). [and from another]http://www.elsalvador.com/noticias/2001/11/30/NACIONAL/nacio1.html The famous astronomer, scientist and self-taught seismologist, died in October 2001 in Villa Alemana tranquilla of Vina del Mar in Chile, at age 92, following a lung disease. [and from another] http://www.mercuriovalpo.cl/site/edic/2 ... 00110180... In our country there have been only three people who have the privilege of having announced the accurate prediction of large earthquakes and destructive earthquakes with numerous casualties and damage: they are the Captain Middleton and Officer Nuño, the Hydrographic Institute of the Navy of Chile, for the great earthquake of 1906, and the scholar Carlos Muñoz Ferrada for Chillán earthquake of 1939, with 40 000 deaths. [and from another] http://planetexhercolubusnibirupropheti ... 012/03/l... March 23, 2012 The first news of the approchement an intruder planet in our solar system, from the self Chilean astronomer Ferrada Carlos Muñoz (who died in October 2001 at the age of 92 years). On 11 June 1940 he announced to the world the existence of this planet he called "Planet-Comet" because it has the mass of a planet with the orbit of a comet. His astronomical and geophysical predictions made ??him famous. Later he predicted other earthquakes such as the 1945 Ligua and the 1985 Santiago, Chile. He also announced the trajectory and suffer disruption of Halley's comet, changing its speed, which occurred when the Halley walked 36 hours of its orbital period, to 85 kilometers of the Sun, the distance the shortest in history. To explain their observations and predictions, Carlos Muñoz Ferrada developed the theory of geodynamics, which is based on the attractions of the heavenly bodies, large explosions in the Sun and the cycles of geophysical disturbances. With this method he predicted earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, climate change, he discovered new planets and comets, deciphering their trajectories and other features. He had a special gift: the gift to enter into a trance when he was researching and that, in this state, he wrote and drew what he received, and that it gave him much success as enemies throughout his life. He provided us with other data in the television and multiple media. These data are as follows:
- 92 km / s = speed of the planet Hercolubus turning around the Black Sun.
- 76 km / s = speed of the planet Hercolubus when it revolves around the Sun in the solar system.
- 300 km / s = speed of the planet Hercolubus halfway two suns.
- 14,000,000 km = closest to the Earth in the path of the planet Hercolubus Point.
- 32 billion km = distance from the Sun Black Earth.
- 300,000 km / s = speed of light. 9 460 800 000 000 m = distance traveled by light in one year.
This star pass inside the orbit of the Earth with a satellite speed of 66 kilometers per second, and at the same time, on that date, its perihelion only 139,100,000 km from the Sun. In addition, the undersigned, it is also in the scope of probabilities, determining that this new and attractive gigantic cosmic body can get to straighten the axis of the Earth with great gravity and geophysical disturbances and even it may affect the attraction field of our satellite Moon. Elliptical Earth's orbit would be parallel to the celestial Equator. Both poles removed at the same time, as in the days of the equinoxes in spring and autumn. [and from another] http://ufopi.freehomepage.com/V2N9.HTM Ramatis delivered lectures to standing room only crowds through human instruments like Brazil's Chico Xavier and Luis Muzio. Ramatis discussed the imminent destruction of Earth by an orphan planet named Hercolubus, orbiting an invisible sun named Tila, whose trajectory brought it through the solar system every 6,666 years. [and from another] http://www.crawford2000.co.uk/early.htm In 1950 a celebrated Brazilian medium named Hercilio Maes channeled a prophecy from his guide Ramatis. Maes predicts that the earth's axis will change through ninety degrees due to the gravitational pull of an enormous new planet which will enter our solar system soon.
Quote:
We were asked to address the prophecies on Hercolubus, directed through several channels by the entity Ramatis. These individuals, who received the messages at various times over the past century, gave various interpretations which are notable more by their consistency than differences. We have stressed, when asked about valid prophecies that seem to differ on some points, to focus on the similarities, as no communication vehicle is perfect. Chico Xavier, Hercilio Maes, and Carlos Muñoz Ferrada all have channeled Ramatis on Hercolubus, aka Planet X, aka Nibiru. Many other authors and frauds have also attempted to attach themselves to these channeled works.

Some misinterpretations that emerged were an orbit period of 6,666, due to Biblical influences. Another is that Hercolubus must be larger than Jupiter, which was an attempt by some channels to explain the size being relayed during passage, when it will loom as large as the Sun in the swirling dust cloud. Ramatis, using Carlos Muñoz Ferrada, attempted more precision due to Ferrada’s astronomical skills. Reknowned for his ability to predict a major earthquakes in Chile and for his ability to describe a change in the orbit of Haley’s Comet before it occurred, Ferrada got more specific. Nevertheless, his message as received is not 100% accurate.

ZetaTalk is a telepathic conversation. There is feedback where Nancy relays what she has understood, and we correct the interpretation. Material is repeatedly addressed, over the years, and the readership has noted a remarkable correlation from one piece of ZetaTalk material to another, years later. Consistency is a hallmark of ZetaTalk because of this feedback mechanism. The message is notscrambled. ZetaTalk was accurate enough to pinpoint in 1997 where Planet X, aka Nibiru, would appear in March, 2003 some 6 years later. This prediction was so close to that RA and Dec on arrival that it was astonishing.

Ferrada worked as a channel, as did others receiving the Ramatis information. A channel allows the entity to use the body and mind, and thus is limited by what the mind of the channel can encompass. Channeled work is thus often vague, or if precise, the precision is inserted later by the channel who is attempting to record the message received. How else to explain differences in channeled work from the same entity? That said, what are the similarities and differences between the Ferrada interpretation and the ZetaTalk message?

Both ZetaTalk and Ferrada state that Planet X is a planet acting like a comet, and is a planet with a tail. Both describe a Pole Shift. Both state that the Earth’s axis may change as a result.
Both ZetaTalk and Ferrada state that Planet X moves at the speed of light between its two suns.
ZetaTalk states an average orbital period of 3,657 years, compared to the ancient Sumerian 3,600 period. Ramatis channels stated variously 6,666 years or 13,000 years ago as the last passage.
ZetaTalk describes the orbit of Planet X as a sling orbit, overshooting the Sun for a turnaround some distance away, where Ferrada predicts perihelion at the Sun. ZetaTalk also described the passage coming within the orbit of Venus, where Ferrada states perihelion occurs barely within the orbit of Earth. Nevertheless, they both bring Planet X close to the Sun during the passage, and within the orbit of Earth.
ZetaTalk describes a virtual creep of Planet X past the Sun, where it is only now outbound after arriving in 2003. ZetaTalk ascribes the slow pace to the Repulsion Force keeping large planets from collisions with each other. Ferrada describes a slower pace for Planet X when it is near one of its suns, which can only be understood as a version of the Repulsion Force as why else would the gravity pull lessen during a passage when the body goes at the speed of light between the suns? Thus the Ferrada version is incomplete, but not in conflict with ZetaTalk.
Both ZetaTalk and Ferrada describe a dark twin of Sol, but differ on the distance between the two. ZetaTalk describes this as 18.74 Sun-Pluto distances, with the dark twin in the direction of theconstellation Orion. Ferrada’s distance is only a third of this distance as Ramatis was describing the location of Planet X at the time of the channel, when it was already on the move for the passage past the Sun, and this point was confused by Ferrada.
ZetaTalk describes in the Point of Passage discussions that the Earth will be drawn closer to Planet X so that there is only 14 million miles between them, but specifies that the Moons of Planet X will be no further than 5 million miles from Planet X. Thus, the Moons will be at no time closer than 9 million miles from the Earth. Ferrada states that the closest it will come is 14 million km, which equates to 8.6 million miles. Where this seems to be a difference, Ferrada is describing the distance between Earth and the Moon Swirls. Thus, both agree.

Notes:
(0)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... 2013-08-30
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/hercolubus

Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:41 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next