It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:32 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012/2013 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012
KEWL! those sweep things where reality is replaced are similar to the things I observed happening when I was six years old It happened to me!

Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:07 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Just passed midnight , now 26th, family safely gone to bed taking lovely doggie with them, the cats are now free to roam the house until early am when doggie comes downstairs!
What a wonderful day. Kept popping onto internet waiting for cats to come in from back garden (where doggies not allowed), and read loads of lovely posts from everywhere - people are so positive now!
Thanks L2L and everyone - we are now looking forward to 2013, and improvement in all of our wellbeing. No fear!
Despite the deliberate 'false flags' which are sadly regularly 'popping up' to force total gun control. The emotions these staged events cause are deliberate - to keep us 'in fear' and enthralled. Take no notice of this deep emotive media content, and rationalise it, as some of these events are definitely faked, however - it is sickening that there are many 'sacrifices' along their evil way. Who benefits politically...? I can still remember the 'dancing Israelis' and the great cover-ups. Yes - the MOSSAD would do such a thing as they regularly sacrifice children to keep us all in fear.....
There may be others twisting the tale however!
I refuse to believe most of this MSM hype any more (unless corroborated by actual live witnesses and much more broadly acquired physical and media evidence - such as live flooding news etc), and will question everything promulgated by our corporate-backed governments. One turns over a stone and finds vile things beneath....

Looking forward to a much more positive mode in 2013! :candle

Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:27 pm
GT Truther

Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:04 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Jesse Ventura has given us a Christmas present: his latest “Conspiracy Theory” TV episode http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12/24/venturas-brain-invaders/ He has scored another hit – exposing the microwave tower network behind psychotronic mind control weaponry aimed at the public. Watch it now before the link gets pulled

Ventura interviews the man who invented and perfected the MK-Ultra “voice in your head” false telepathy mind control system. Ventura’s team shows the geographic links between the GWEN microwave tower system erected in the 1980’s and the cluster of so-called TI’s: Targeted Individuals. At 21:42 (screenshot shown below), the splayed ‘X’ pattern spreading out from the towers into clusters of individual cases is really quite striking. It is almost the same, emanating from every tower.

This is especially applicable to our own dear Phatman’s symptoms and suffering A number of the victims of the microwaves report skin burning, redness and irritation symptoms similar to Phatz’s. And they all say it started when they began to oppose the PTB.

Watch this now, before it gets pulled.

Cheers,

Selene

Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:54 pm
GT Truther

The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth
Book Description
Publication Date: September 1, 2011

This is a fascinating narrative that reveals the cosmic forces that have been in play over the past 66 years. Help has come from the outside to preserve the human race.

In 1945 when the atomic bombs, our "protectors" and "watchers" in outer space saw that Earth was on a collision course with disaster. The prime directive of non-interference prevented them from taking any action, but then they came up with a brilliant plan to save Earth and assist her in her ascension. They couldn't interfere from the "outside," but maybe they could influence from the "inside." So the call went out for volunteers to come and help. "Earth is in trouble - who wants to volunteer?"

Dolores Cannon, through her hypnosis work has discovered three waves of these volunteers. Some have come direct from the "Source" and have never lived in any type of physical body before. Others have lived as space beings on other planets or other dimensions. Because all memory is erased upon entry to the Earth dimension, they do not remember their assignment. Thus these beautiful souls have a difficult time adjusting to our chaotic world. These souls have a vital role to play as they help all of the rest of us ascend to the New Earth.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:58 am
GT Truther

I recently watched Ventura's narrative and found it...shocking! Included that day was a fracking documentary, just as bizzarre.Very informative.

Dex

Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:08 am
GT Truther

:sherlock :popcorn :dunno

These two paragraphs from a much longer article should be enough to suggest that something other than ordinary could be underway. It cannot be a simple economic downturn, as whilst bankers might flee (to avoid taking the heat / having their collars felt) I would not expect it to make alphabet agencies feel the need to flee. Also, if bankers were fleeing a financial downturn which they fear would see them being physically attacked and even arrested so surely they would go overseas? Erm, a nice Caribbean tax haven perhaps? - these being exactly the sort of places that would be threatened by a global sea level rise that would explain why everyone is fleeing to higher ground!

I wonder whether asteroid DA14 (February 2013) and C2012 S1 ISON (January 2014) have any bearing on these actions?

Simon

-------------------------------------------------

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/12/ex-feds-and-wall-street-execs-are-going.html?m=1

Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why?

Quote:
In a December 9, 2012 interview on The Common Sense Show, Jim Marrs discussed how approximately 400-500 top level bankers have left their positions and have gone into seclusion. Marrs reminded my listening audience of how the elite have developed seed vaults for which they only have access to. Marrs was clearly alluding to the fact that some very bad events are coming and the global elite are aware of it and are moving to meet the threat. My insider sources inform me that the same thing is happening in various federal organizations who have recently retired from the CIA, DHS, NSA and FEMA. This fact is indisputable. I have firsthand knowledge of three ex-fed officials and their families who have relocated to safety enclaves when doing so was very disruptive to their respective family’s lives. Increasingly, it is looking like some major event(s) is/are coming and persons with insider information are attempting to remove themselves from harm’s way.

When government officials, from the various alphabet soup agencies, retire en masse, it is not necessarily a noteworthy event. However, when the same officials retire en masse and then relocate to form their own survivalist enclaves, then this is something that we should all sit up and take notice of especially when we are seeing the same behavior on the part of Wall Street executives.

:stir :shtf

Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:21 pm
Site Admin

Well isn't that interesting, they say the rats are the first to know when a ship is sinking :hmm

Wonder where they are scurrying too :sherlock

Edit: Just got time to read the article it names places, departments & places.

simple simon wrote:

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/12/ex-feds-and-wall-street-execs-are-going.html?m=1

Ex-Feds and Wall Street Execs Are Going Into Hiding - Why?

Quote:
In a December 9, 2012 interview on The Common Sense Show, Jim Marrs discussed how approximately 400-500 top level bankers have left their positions and have gone into seclusion. Marrs reminded my listening audience of how the elite have developed seed vaults for which they only have access to. Marrs was clearly alluding to the fact that some very bad events are coming and the global elite are aware of it and are moving to meet the threat. My insider sources inform me that the same thing is happening in various federal organizations who have recently retired from the CIA, DHS, NSA and FEMA. This fact is indisputable. I have firsthand knowledge of three ex-fed officials and their families who have relocated to safety enclaves when doing so was very disruptive to their respective family’s lives. Increasingly, it is looking like some major event(s) is/are coming and persons with insider information are attempting to remove themselves from harm’s way.

When government officials, from the various alphabet soup agencies, retire en masse, it is not necessarily a noteworthy event. However, when the same officials retire en masse and then relocate to form their own survivalist enclaves, then this is something that we should all sit up and take notice of especially when we are seeing the same behavior on the part of Wall Street executives.

:stir :shtf

Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:16 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

The reporter here, although the interview is a bit shaky, both her and her interviewee are telling the unadulterated truth. WOW, more power to them. Gives me a grain of hope.

http://www.khq.com/category/195686/vide ... d=8108860#

Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:23 am
GT Truther

Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:18 am

Lynnwood wrote:

Beautiful! A sermon in deeds, not words - would that we all had the heart and soul of this dog.

Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:46 am
Profile YIM

Referring to the Ventura video on mind control posted above, as I watched it I remembered discussing some years ago the number of new towers going up across the country and speculating on their real purpose. In the video, one of the creators of the technology that allows voices to be placed inside people's brains stated that not only could voiced thoughts be targeted to one individual, but also to large groups of people. He called this technology the ultimate weapon and said its purpose was total control. I wonder if this has any correlation to the perpetrators of some of the recent (last 15 or so years) mass murders? Not saying it's so, just wondering...

Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:55 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

A belated Merry Christmas, Merry Xmas, Holiday Greetings etc to everyone. I haven't felt the holiday spirit though except in some very poignant and touching moments when I'm reminded of how many true friends are out there, good people, as well as the opposite. I wish it were otherwise, but I too often despair that not much seems to make much difference any more....

I've been compelled to write this modern-day version of the old fairy-tale, in light of the dragging and "pending" announcement by the supposed modern-day incarnation of Abraham Lincoln, a/k/a Barack Hussein Obama. At the current rate, it'll be Inauguration Day before he admits to the existence of Nibiru in the inner solar system, but the more intense the righteous wrath among the masses will be with each moment that puts this off. Maybe we have to wait until GHWB dies of that fever in the hospital in Houston, but I don't relish the idea of him sneaking off to hell in silence without having his lies paraded before his own eyes in public.

Meanwhile, for your consideration:

The Wolf that Taught the Girl(s) and Boy(s) To Cry Wolf

Many readers may recall the old fairy-tale about “The Boy Who Cried Wolf”. Despite the temptation to call this “The Old Farm-woman Who Cried Shift”, as a modern-day analogue, I didn’t feel that conveyed the depth of deception that’s at root.

Imagine you are a wolf and you are determined to get into a town and get as many juicy humans as possible. You know from previous experience that if you wander out of the forest and towards town, someone will see you and everyone will go running inside and bolt their doors. What to do….you might be lucky to get even one human and the scrumptious soul inside it.

Now being an ingenious wolf as you know you are, you need to think about how you’re going to get as many humans as possible, even if you have to stuff them in a sack to take back to the forest to eat later.

First, you know that the humans are often watching their sheep that graze in the meadows between the forest where you live, and the town where the humans are. So, you know if you appear as a sheep, the humans won’t run away in fear. What do you do? You snatch a sheep one day, and the girl watching the flock runs to the town and cries “wolf!” and everyone runs inside and locks their doors. Then, you take the sheep back to the forest and shear off its fur, and make a coat of it to wear so that you now look like the sheep.

The next day, you go to the edge of the forest dressed like the sheep, and you wander into the flock pretending to be – and looking like – the sheep. You watch as the girl shepherd moves among the flock, and when she has her back turned, you take off your sheep’s clothing and stand up as a wolf. The girl turns around and sees you, screams in fright, and runs towards the town, screaming “Wolf!! Wolf!! Wolf!!” Everyone runs inside and locks their doors. You put your sheep’s clothing back on and wander to the edge of the forest, then quickly disappear into it, where you go back and have a good night’s sleep, knowing the humans are all quaking in fear in their houses. You know that they’ll soon come out of their houses and find there was no wolf to be found.

A few days later, you do the same thing. As expected, the girl runs into town screaming “Wolf!! Wolf!! Wolf!!” and the people still react in fear, and go into their houses. A few humans, including a couple of her friends, don’t go inside though and keep a look-out for the wolf. Nothing.

You do this a few days later, and this time a couple of other children go looking outside of town to see if there really IS a wolf, and lo and behold, they see you. You see they have noticed you, and you beckon to them not to worry, it’ll be all right. But you can see they too are frightened. They run back to town too, crying “Wolf!! Wolf!!”.

You do this again and again, and soon the humans realize no sheep have been taken, and they go about their business, but more of the children see what is going on. The older humans just laugh or scold the girl and the other children brave enough to say “yes, yes, there IS a wolf out there!!”. Soon they don’t even bother paying any attention, rolling their eyes when they hear the cries of “Wolf!! Wolf!!”

Then you know it’s time. On this occasion, you take a huge sack, a hypodermic needle to make sure the humans that struggle can be immobilized, and you set out for town. This time, the girl goes screaming “Wolf!! Wolf!!” but no-one pays any attention. You get to the edge of town and start taking your prey. In the sack they go, one at a time, their cries soon muffled by the effects of the sleeping potion. Of the few that manage to get a shout past their lips, the others still pay no attention; they’ve heard it before. Before you know it, you have more than half the town stuffed in your sack, and as they say in Brisbane, “no wukkas for the winter!”. You head back to your home in the forest, knowing you won’t be hungry for a good, long while.

This story is brought to you by the inspiration of Nancy Lieder and the wolves of the Zeta Reticuli star system.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

This is awesome My first reaction to it was WOW!

and This!

Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:44 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Just The Facts:

Quote:
Extreme weather and natural disasters of 2012 (1) MAP
Timeline: World rocked by deadly storms, violent eruptions – even thousands of spiders

http://www.cbc.ca/news/interactives/weather-2012/

Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:52 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
1)A belated Merry Christmas, Merry Xmas, Holiday Greetings etc to everyone. I haven't felt the holiday spirit though except in some very poignant and touching moments when I'm reminded of how many true friends are out there, good people, as well as the opposite.....

2) the girl goes screaming “Wolf!! Wolf!!” .

#1) Don, so glad to hear from you, :wavey

#2) Also applies to quite a number of forums AND DIVINING CARD SHARKS.
For a long time PTBe have been putting on the ritz and ignoring the monster lie, and 2012 has been like the pregnate pause. [1]

Quote:
Look, if you have one God
And one offer of eternity
That exceeds everything you've ever wanted
With one opponent
Would you ask for it?
Or just let it slip? Yo

He parks his Chevy, needs sleep, heart is heavy
He's thought about repentin' already, sun is setting
This church is not having service it looks almost dead as he
Drops by but they keep on the electric
What a ghost town, he knelt down, don't know how
He opens his mouth just the word "help" comes out
He's broken down, yet his heart is open now
The lost one's found, winds up homeward bound
Heads back to his family -- Look who's home, daddy
And, look, he's so happy, he chose his own path but he
Won't give up babbling, he broke his old habits they
Don't seen so bad to me, hope it's some fad
Like New Coke or Shaun Cassidy
Don't need no radical holy-rollin' masochist quotin' old passages
That's what'll happen then, though, he'll go fanatic-y
Better go batten the hatches and hope it don't last

You'd better look yourself in the mirror
You know that you wanted to get to Heaven when you're old
Do you really want God or not? Is it yes or no?
It's awful soon you say, but what is the right time?
You'd better look yourself in the book since you own it
In Romans, you never read it yet I know
You only get one shot to God, here's your chance to go
His offer to you may come once in your lifetime

His soul's been saved even though his whole family's gaping
This world is blinded by Satan -- they can't see
As he moves forward -- it's true George Orwell
The moral of the story is truth's ignored, emotion's most important
He'll only cause problems, the Holy Ghost got him
He blows him all over, he knows the call's on him
Goes to show his bros at his Alma Mater, "Welcome Back, Kotter"
They know he's just one of their own, so don't bother
Said, "Go home you barely know the Our Father"
Well hold the phones cause he knows it holds water
If those don't want him no more he'll go farther
And he moved on and he read the Romans Road till he knows it cold and shows others
He's on his soap box and his tone becomes bold, I suppose he's no martyr
But the weak grows strong and the dumb becomes smarter

No more names, I've been changed, but you call it strange
To tell my mother 'n father truth off the true God's page
I was saying if you've been sinning pursue God's grace
I've been shooed off and spit at like Rudolph the Reindeer
But I kept shinin' a lamplight that I can't stifle
You best believe somebody paid for my revival
Call the name of Christ and go find a Bible
Fact is I can't deny that I'm liable
To die if my plans collide with life's iceberg
Like the Titanic 'cause man needs God and you can't go buy a lifeboat
And it's no movie; there's no surprise survivors
This is high tide and you're tryin' to row hard
And you're hittin' deeper waters tryin' to flee piranhas I see
Plus seaweed's got ya caught up between PBJ Otter and Bikini Bottom
Babe it's not a submarine you're on and you must believe the Son
He'll save you on the spot, He's comin' ready or not
I've got to be to the point just like a nail on the cross
I formerly was lost, horrendously frail and fraught
With questions I know how Mother Hubbard's dog felt -- famine, drought
Mom, I love you but this world has got to know
I cannot grow cold when Hell is hot
So please don't go into shock
Let the family talk
This way is their only oppurtunity to find God

You can do anything if He gets inside you, man

http://lyrics.wikia.com/Cry_Wolf:Eminem ... f_Remix%29
[1] #2, http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... the%20ritz

Peace be with you,

MT7

Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:34 am
GT Truther

speaking of a False Flag:

German magazine, Der Spiegel, (1)
Quote:
declares George H. W. Bush dead
The obituary showed up on Sunday and described Bush as "colorless" but whose image improved after his son's tenure as president.

Notes:
(1)
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/gl ... -bush-dead

Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:34 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Recall - thanks for that 'colourless' gem!!! If that person passes without folk taking him to the cleaners whilst he's still here I'll be angry - what a shame on our humanity... yet the rest still must live with our wrath, the pathetic Dubya, the sickest individual pro-war Cheney. Oh - and don't forget the major warmongerer Kissinger... (I could go on and delve deeper into the Kochs, Soros, Brzezinski et al) but democracy was trifled with many years ago in the USA. Elections are useless frauds. Everyone in GUB'ment in USA (and Europe - the banksters/corporate domains) are bought and paid for. They run scared if we ripple their security blanket....
DonDep - hope you are feeling our pozzi vibes and much love xxx
Frk - thanks for the unusual videos, the helix thingy could be a fake.....? Don't know about that weird form that was shot!

Thank goodness we are all still here to rant and love from time to time!

Gather ye monies around you asap, join credit unions, or just get cash - I reckon there's a big-dipper ride a-coming on our savings - not only in USA, but in Europe. Cashing in some asap - I'm NOT paying any fictitious debt quoined by these never-satisfied banksters.

I do hope we will live well and prosper in 2013, and will support each other as always. If this link fails, we should have a pdf (if all else fails - contact few numbers, as has Avalon lately) to use any form of contact.

Loads of pozzi vibes to all Avid xxx

Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:44 pm
GT Truther

avid wrote:
I do hope we will live well and prosper in 2013, and will support each other as always. If this link fails, we should have a pdf (if all else fails - contact few numbers, as has Avalon lately) to use any form of contact.

I second that, maybe a members only thread, where we can post contact methods for each of us. Then we can download that contact info, as long as we all agree to not share (unless the sharee agrees)

Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:01 pm
GT Truther

so you noticed the news about Poppy, eh recall? Yes, and there seems to be a correlation to the alleged "pending announcement" that has been pending for.....how many months now? What constitutes 'pending', anyway? Days, weeks, a month, 2 months, 3 months, an election, confirmation of an election, a holiday....or 2, or 3.....when does "pending" occur? Hasn't an announcement, an element of belief, been 'pending' since 2003?

The REAL question is, why so much collateral damage, not only to NL/ZT's credibility, but also those that realize the basic paradigm is correct, but anything whatsoever having to do with a possible time-frame has been lied about, prevaricated about, so smoothly and adroitly that it's no wonder even the good-hearted despair and throw the elder out with the Wisconsin dishwater, or is that kool-aid?

I know, I know, I've heard all the snarking before about how it's all to bamboozle the elite, as they've bamboozled us, but it's frankly no better than a form of "kinder, gentler" Stalinism. It all comes down to this: we are constantly oppressed by ignorance, by the masses of asses, by the PTB and even those erstwhile allies who profess to be doing us a favor, and will tell us the truth "soon". Pending my a**. Just gimme some truth......all I want is some truth.

So.....having gotten that rant outta my system, is it possible to see a correlation between Poppy going into the hospital sometime before the electoral college met and confirmed Obama's election, and how he's finally healthy enough to move out of intensive care.....just as it becomes apparent Obama isn't going to make the much-ballyhooed "pending announcement" any time soon?

ah, what a relief! he must've thought....as the Oak Ridge Boys came in and crooned some quaint nonsense into his ear, for the benefit of the MSM pundits.

I think the key as to why we've been bamboozled by left and right, STO and STS, good and bad, goes back to how and why the first extraterrestrials "notified" US military and political authorities pre-Roswell. Specifically, with the craft that had over 1,400 rounds shot at it in the skies over Los Angeles in Feb. 1942, and the craft that was encountered/recovered in Cape Girardeau, MO the previous year. And possibly the 1937 crash in southeast Germany in 1937, in what is now Poland.

Poppy Bush was taken from naval bombing flight school in early '42 to Pearl Harbor, still in shock over its bombing, and whisked directly to a "top-secret briefing" by none other than Admiral Hillenkoetter, who 5 years later was to become MJ-1 (the position Dan Crain, nee Burisch, now allegedly holds). At that time, he was head of MacArthur's more-or-less personal "CIA precursor", the JICPA, or Joint Intelligence Center Pacific Area, though this has been white-washed in the annals of the CIA as being done at the behest of Adm. Nimitz. Contrary to that sanitized version, he was doing it for Gen. MacArthur, who adamantly declared to Pres. Roosevelt that he did NOT want the OSS operating in the Pacific, thank-you-very-much.

1) MacArthur's family owned extensive gold mines in the Phillipines; when you grasp the significance of this knowledge, you'll understand better how even WWII was a racket for the elite.

2) MacArthur himself was at the forefront of the crack-down on the so-called "Bonus Army", those WWI veterans who were demanding their promised bonus payments on time. He showed no remorse, and this quality earned him the trust of those at the heart of the cabal, based on Wall St. at Brown Brothers Harriman.

Here's a snip that illustrates that connection:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/macarthur/ ... nky02.html

Quote:
From Mother's Pen: Letter #2

In 1908, when he was just five years out of West Point, Douglas MacArthur had a fairly significant career crisis. Following a series of rather exciting assignments -- which included surveying in the Philippines, touring Asia with his parents, and serving as an aide in President Theodore Roosevelt's White House -- MacArthur was assigned to river and harbor duties at the engineering office in frigid Milwaukee. While his lack of enthusiasm might be understandable, it resulted in a poor efficiency report, which threatened his so-far bright Army career. His superior, Major William Judson, wrote that "MacArthur seemed to take but little interest in his course at the school and . . . the character of the work done by him was generally not equal to that of most of the other student officers and barely exceeded the minimum which would have been permitted." MacArthur did not take the criticism well, and a feud with Judson ensued.

Perhaps sensing that his career was in jeopardy, Pinky went to work -- in all likelihood without her son's knowledge -- on finding him a more lucrative career outside of the Army. On April 17, 1909, Pinky wrote to railroad magnate E.H. Harriman; here are excerpts from that letter:

My dear Mr. Harriman,

At Ambassador Griscom's in Tokio [sic] some three years ago, I had the good fortune to be seated next to you at a luncheon. The amiable manner in which you then, listened to my talk, in behalf of a possible future for my son Douglas MacArthur outside the Army, encourages me now, to address you now, in that connection; and more especially as I recall that first class men are always in demand, and that you frequently have occasion to seek them....

[While Douglas] cannot be regarded as an expert in any particular subject . . . his splendid mathamatical [sic] and technical training, together with exceptional stability of habits and flexibility of mind, fit him for any work, especially of an administrative character....

Frankly, I would like to see my son filling a place promising more of a future than the Army does....

The son referred to is 29 years old....
After quietly investigating his background, Harriman's lieutenants approached Douglas to discuss an offer. They were surprised when he declined to leave the Army. They wrote, "It is evidently a case where the mother wants to get her son out of the army, and not where the son is figuring on getting out himself."

I know Poppy and the rest of the "end-justifies-the-means" crowd aren't consciously evil, or are they?

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

rutsuyasun wrote:
Lynnwood wrote:

Beautiful! A sermon in deeds, not words - would that we all had the heart and soul of this dog.

The best friend you will ever have is a dog!

Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:49 pm
Site Admin

Lynnwood wrote:
The reporter here, although the interview is a bit shaky, both her and her interviewee are telling the unadulterated truth. WOW, more power to them. Gives me a grain of hope.

Great find there Lynn nice job, I am gonna put this in its own section in the financial area :clap

Koodos to the reporter for as you say telling it as it really is!!!

Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:44 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Don that is a really interesting bit about McArther and WWII thanks for posting that.

Time to do some research..

Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:50 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

To all the good folk on the Original and True Golden Thread Happy New Year's and may you all have a Happy & Prosperous New Year.....

Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:51 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012
Lynnwood wrote:

Very very interesting film... now that I understand just how bad things are its obvious that the USA fell off the fiscal cliff ages ago and its just a matter of time before it experiences this - :shtf :shtf .

The present-day events in DC are just a charade! :shakehead

But, I wonder, was this situation allowed to reach this stage because the coming geophysical events were known (even if only subconsciously) and the desire was to fund the subterranean bolt holes? - with thinking being that maxing out the entire nations' credit card would not matter if something so severe was about to occur that the banks would likely fail anyway so the debt would never need repaying?
:nooo :wreath

Or was it really part of a plan to enslave humankind?

BTW, I cannot quote figures but from what I see and hear some politicians and news media say its my guesstimate that our finances here in Britain are not much better than those of the USA.

================================================================

Sending best wishes to all for a happy, healthy, enlightened and wealthy 2013 - the year that the transformation becomes manifest! May your highest dreams come true!

(then again, with the film I just watched... ugh! :flame :censor )

Simon

Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:53 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next