It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:52 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012/2013 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012
Quote:
In Town at Ease With Its Firearms, Tightening Gun Rules Was Resisted

People in the rural, hilly areas around Newtown, Conn., are used to gunfire. In one woodsy stretch, southeast of downtown, the Pequot Fish and Game Club and the Fairfield County Fish and Game Protective Association, where members can fish in ponds and hunt pheasant, lie within a mile of each other, and people who live nearby generally call them good neighbors.

But in the last couple of years, residents began noticing loud, repeated gunfire, and even explosions, coming from new places. Near a trailer park. By a boat launch. Next to well-appointed houses. At 2:20 p.m. on one Wednesday last spring, multiple shots were reported in a wooded area on Cold Spring Road near South Main Street, right across the road from an elementary school.

Yet recent efforts by the police chief and other town leaders to gain some control over the shooting and the weaponry turned into a tumultuous civic fight, with traditional hunters and discreet gun owners opposed by assault weapon enthusiasts, and a modest tolerance for bearing arms competing with the staunch views of a gun industry trade association, the National Shooting Sports Foundation, which has made Newtown its home.

The place that witnessed one of the worst mass killings in United States history on Friday, leaving 20 schoolchildren and 8 adults dead, is a bucolic New England town comfortable with its firearms, and not an obvious arena for the nation’s debate over gun control. But the legislative battle right here shows how even the slightest attempts to impose restrictions on guns can run into withering resistance, made all the more pointed by the escalation in firepower.

“Something needs to be done,” said Joel T. Faxon, a hunter and a member of the town’s police commission, who championed the shooting restrictions. “These are not normal guns, that people need. These are guns for an arsenal, and you get lunatics like this guy who goes into a school fully armed and protected to take return fire. We live in a town, not in a war.”

The gunman’s mother, Nancy Lanza, had collected several weapons, including powerful handguns and a semiautomatic rifle that she and her son, Adam, were fond of shooting, and it remains unclear where they took their target practice. Much of the gunfire and the explosions reported by residents to the police in recent months came from a spot less than three miles from their house. Police logs identified the spot as one of the town’s many unlicensed gun ranges, where the familiar noise of hunting rifles has grown to include automatic gunfire and explosions that have shaken houses.

snip

The police department logged more than 50 gunfire complaints this year through July, double the number for all of 2011, records show. Some of the complaints raised another issue. Gun enthusiasts here, as elsewhere in the country, have taken to loading their targets with an explosive called Tannerite, which detonates when bullets strike it, sending shock waves afield. A mixture of ammonium nitrate and aluminum powder, Tannerite is legal in Connecticut, but safety concerns led Maryland this year to ban it.

snip

Read more here: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/17/nyregion/in-newtown-conn-a-stiff-resistance-to-gun-restrictions.html?pagewanted=2&_r=1&src=twr&pagewanted=all&

:(

Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:38 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
1)Eliminating 'fear' in our societies is the best way to free ourselves from the darkness.
2)Do you experience body aches?
3) paranoid ‘survivalist’ who believed the world was on the verge of violent, economic collapse.

4) China says stabber affected by 'doomsday rumors'
.. with a kitchen knife.

#1 Agree
#2 yes
#3 Fear is the little mind killer
#4 we need to address mental health, and the well being of the population.

Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:55 pm
GT Truther

I looked at a combined photo of those beautiful children killed by that sick young man with an assault rifle, and then I read various comments by Americans on-line supporting assault rifles because the constitution says it's a right. America is a great country in many ways, but it is also a sick country in some ways.

No wonder the ETs chose to stay behind the curtains, and I mean the benevolent ones. The negative ETs have other reasons for hiding out.

Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:26 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
And trying not to think of the tragic deaths of especially the young children in Connecticut:

I wrote:
On Why Mass Killings In America Are On The Rise
It’s because the forces of selfishness, of what many call Satan, or demons, demonic forces that want as large a share of the coming soul harvest as possible, are answering the calls and cries from the souls of those dispirited in today’s society. On a “soul-ular” level, these people are responding to the lures of spirits that encourage them to “go for it”, to satisfy their feelings of alienation and bitterness, of loneliness, of seeming meaninglessness.

1) Why is this on the increase? Because of the approach of Nibiru,

2) to reach out with love and understanding to every other living soul that we can.

Don,

very well spoken.

I disagree with the cause, though.

#1) These old stories are misunderstood when taken literal.
This feel more like reality:
“Extraterrestrials protecting Earth from solar storms”

“a war within the PTB with one section (controlled by alien forces) wanting the continuation of the catastrophic 2012 timeline and to not recognize the concept of dimensional shift of consciousness”

From Alfred Webre:

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitic ... d-sun.html

Modern interpretation:
The end of time is the end of the rule of the negative galaxy.
The nexus of the dwarf “nibiru” is in realty the nexus of the Sagittarius Dwarf Elliptical Galaxy.
The polarity shift is about going from a negative to positive attitude.

The facts:
http://www.solstation.com/x-objects/sag-deg.htm

http://hipacc.ucsc.edu/html/MilkyWayImpact.html

Alfred, is the the congressional coordinator for The Disclosure Project
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Webre

Other opinions:
http://earthchanges.ning.com/profiles/b ... ec-21-2012

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/fo ... pic=113647

#2) The golden rule love one another as you want to be loved

Peace,
MT7

Post note: if a 23rd century with warp drive Civilization can move an Asteroid.
What can a 57th+ century Civilization do with a planet or dwarf star?

Up Humanity

Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:37 pm
GT Truther

midnight wrote:
I looked at a combined photo of those beautiful children killed by that sick young man with an assault rifle, and then I read various comments by Americans on-line supporting assault rifles because the constitution says it's a right. America is a great country in many ways, but it is also a sick country in some ways.

No wonder the ETs chose to stay behind the curtains, and I mean the benevolent ones. The negative ETs have other reasons for hiding out.

I was thinking Along similarity lines yesterday, that after the 1954 treaty with the grays, where the US refused to give up war as an economy. The 'Nordic' Appearing ET's, decided that the tough love approach was needed where we needed to prove our worth in being rescued from the dwarf nexus.

And we we went down the grey path:
Quote:
negative interdimensional faction is aligned to attempt to prevent humanity’s evolution, and is mind-controlling New World Order (NWO) controller elites and institutions like the U.S. government toward this end.

Awake and aware of permanent war economy (time mark 8:30)

Tell us the truth and dismiss it as fiction (time mark 15:30)

Harrp and chem trails (time mark 32:20)

Pray for the positive time line of Love and give thanks to the One Universal Higher Power of Love.

MT7

Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:44 am
GT Truther

The thing though is...if Nibiru is coming in, I want to know about it, as well as all this other cloaked shenanigans ruining our way of life. Why? I feel an informed masses, collectively, with their endowed Creational Powers and assisted from above can correct it. If we're informed about the approach of anything, some of us listening would have time to evacuate to higher elevations.

Dex

Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:14 am
GT Truther

Just when you thought law enforcement couldn't be any sicker read this::

A patent for next-generation handcuffs offers a future in which the detained can be zapped directly from their restraints, and even injected with a medication, sedative, irritant, paralytic, or other fine substances.

futuristic Handcuffs Will Administer electric shocks and Drugs

What sick **** thought this up!.

Moderated by SKY! -- warning to you dear sir - desist or be silent for a few days!

Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:06 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Look at the Eye chart

READ IT!!

Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:43 pm
Profile YIM

I can't read the last line fr33k!

Wassit say?

:?

Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:06 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Now, read this:

-"This was posed on the 12/22 Q&A, posted early as a blog because it is significant proof (once again) of the presence of Planet X."

Jupiter Tilting! The Zetas Explain (NEW ZetaTalk) (1)

Quote:
SOZT
Since March, 2003
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/earth218.htm
Jupiter has shown itself vulnerable to the magnetic blast coming from the N Pole of Planet X. At that time, Planet X was just entering the inner solar system and was pointing its N Pole toward the Sun’s S Pole, going end-to-end with the Sun. This was a direct tilt in the direction of Jupiter, which reacted by a tilt itself. Both Jupiter and Saturn are in magnetic opposition
http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s122.htm
to the Sun, which means they are allowing magnetons to flow in their tops and out their bottoms. They themselves are not magnetic planets, and do not generate a magnetic field. By being in opposition, there merely present the least resistance to the flow of magnetons in the Sun’s field.

Why have Jupiter and Saturn returned to tilting at this time, when Planet X has been in the inner solar system since 2003? Planet X is involved in its first 270 roll, and has been steadily swinging its N Pole in a horizontal manner away from the Sun’s S Pole and outward into space. Swinging this N Pole in a retrograde manner, clockwise, it first points out toward Jupiter and Saturn, before directly hosing the Earth as it will do in the Last Weeks. Jupiter and Saturn now have MORE that the Sun’s magnetic fields lines to deal with, as they are also receiving a blast from the side. Thus conflicted, they are shifting about trying to accommodate BOTH magnetic fields.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... w-zetatalk

Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:43 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Look at the Eye chart

-snip-

READ IT!!

There were 4 different versions of the Eye Chart in these clip of Duck Tales.

... Hmmm

Their YT account is closed

Sky wrote:
I can't read the last line fr33k!

Wassit say?

In one version it reads:
-Thug Boys-

there is a mirror, of the clip here :

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=83e_1343 ... comments=1

Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:09 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

also placed here...

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=4245&p=47516#p47516

-----------------------------------------------

Psychic Focus on Mars, life on Mars, etc.

Too much to copy, here's the link.

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/hi-i-have-great-interest-in-mars-can.html

-------------------------------------

Psychic Focus on coming asteroids, Ed Dames, The Kill Shot, a red comet, a pole shift, etc.

Hmm, Zetans proven right? The pole shift will be slow, over several weeks! :scared :awe

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/hi-would-like-to-know-if-you-see-any.html

Two Excerpts...

I do see asteroids in space around Earth, I do not see them entering into our atmosphere but they are always around us. I do distinctly see the red comet that I have seen before and when I see it I envision it passing Earth and it's closest point to Earth being at the North Pole. I do see it affecting Earth a great deal. I feel like it is going to be at it's closest point...I am getting March or April of 2013. I also keep hearing this swooshing sound, likes blasts of wind and I am seeing a person standing and they are outside and the wind kind of blows so hard that I see their hair fly back and their cheeks even kind of flattens backwards, like it flattens their face out.

-I see it as when this red comet approaches Earth, it disrupts our gravitational force and I also see the core of the Earth having what feels like a violent reaction as this comet passes by. I see natural disasters increasing, I feel like that is already happening but the frequency and severity will peak around May or June of 2013 (Timeline). I also see a lot of coastal flooding but it doesn't appear to me as a Tsunami but more like the tides just keep creeping in further without ever receding back. I feel like the Earth is going to also experience a Earth quake, in some parts it will be like a gentle rumbling, in other areas I see it as severe. As I focus on a World map I feel the worse areas are going to be off the coast of Alaska and the coast of North East Australia. I feel like the earthquakes are also going to cause a lot of volcanic activity..and I see that mostly off the coast of northeast Australia. And I am getting a picture of a hard boiled egg, and it cracking, the shell is cracking..And it is like the inside of the egg is trying to squeeze through these little cracks. And I feel like when the Red Comet gets close to us the core of the Earth is going to react the same way. Almost like it cracks and the earth grows a little bit bigger. It looks like I see the actual circumference of the Earth grow.

Simon

Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:34 pm
GT Truther

Far too many questions on the False Flag strikes by the MOSSAD. Netanyahu demands - USA rejects = catastrophe. Same thing happened in Norway. Norway rejects Israel politically, thereafter Zionist patsie kills lots of young folk (on his own....???). The Mossad's blackmail is to target innocent young people for most effect - Gaza - Norway, lot's of shootings blamed on patsies in USA, what a terribly predictatable habit after the 9/11 dancing mob....
There is METHOD in THEIR MADNESS!!!

Laughing-boy actor videos

Actors - just like the Gabriel Gifford scenario...
FALSE FLAG!!!!

There are many other discussions on this topic, but whenever Israel gets 'knocked back' by USA for non-supporting it's ZIONIST (nothing to do with religion) madness, there is always a vile repercussion. On the most vulnerable. The children of Gaza.- in fact 'any' children will do to twist the politicians into supporting the Zionist cause - which is... globalistic domination of all people and markets 9/11 was deffo them to destabilise their 'enemies' in their globalistic Zionist drive, but ever since then it's insideous - prodding at the underbelly of sores and the infantile 'kicking against the pricks' psychology.
These vile people make me sick - they pretend to be our politicians/bankers/media front-people/friends - the Globalists in their secret societies are pawns to the Illuminatii. DonDep - let it go - it's not you - it's them!!! Prod with words, and stay safe xxx

Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:39 pm
GT Truther

midnight wrote:

For sure this is a terrible tragedy, I must admit however that since I cannot do anything constructive to help I have tried to avoid much TV and newspaper coverage of this terrible event.

Its easy enough to blame the people who commit such terrible atrocities for being mentally unstable etc but people get their ideas from somewhere, so we must stop glorifying guns and killing - in our media, in our entertainment, on the TV, at the cinema, in newspapers, in magazines, at video game arcades...

In fact guns and killing in general should be totally expunged from sight - except in historic war films when their use should be depicted as the barbaric actions of our ancestors.

At present so many TV shows show cops and baddies using guns... James Bond is but one so called hero whose killing knows no boundaries.

Its easy to blame ownership, black ops false flags, etc., but if people did not see guns or any other way of harming others as part of their 'entertainment' so the likelihood of impressionable minds being given the wrong ideas about guns and killing would be reduced.

============================================

On a totally different issue.

The lady of the house wanted an e-reader, and was looking at one of the 5 inch versions but realised that for anything other than books the text would be too small. So, she bought an iPad.

It was my job to enable the wireless Internet in the house and get the thing online. Up until now I'd always had the wireless facility on the broadband router switched off, as when we moved in I crawled under the floorboards and installed a wired computer network.

So, I switched the wireless on and within minutes I started to feel strange sensations. My mouth became dry (not for want of liquid refreshment), the top of my head became very sore (OK I was wearing headphones, but never before had they caused any discomfort) and my whole body felt 'tight'. I should add that the broadband router was right by this desk / about 2ft (60cms) from where I am sitting when I use the computer.

I've often heard about electromagnetic smog and how power lines are attributed with causing cancer, but was very taken aback to discover that I am so very sensitive to this.

For the record, the router has now been moved - its on the top of a china cabinet in the dining room, as that location is out of sight and next to one of the computer sockets I installed a decade ago. I feel significantly better for this.

Simon

Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:53 pm
GT Truther

Post Red rant: merit mockery
A certain group believes that they have earn what they have based on merit.

There system is based upon tokens just like a con game.

The con-tokens they (the %1, PTBe, and followers) believe show how much better they are than US.

Piles of con-tokens prove thier moral superiority over the 99%. :roflmao

The flaw of course is con-tokens are a one way trap.
Con-tokens only measure how much physical greed one has shown the world. [1]

The 1st alternative time line solution is to have pro-tokens, which are based on a real reflection of society.
Much like the thumbs up or down of face book.
So a nice mom, Raising a family who is kind, may get 100,000 pro-tokens
That CEO who does a deal to improve a product may get 1,000,000 pro-tokens,
Then when that product pollutes, we vote down The CEO's pro-tokens down by 800,000 to 200,000
(pro-tokens are TBD, based upon justice and social value, and there is no court rigging)

That is fair, that is balanced, that is democracy.

The 2nd alternative time line is for all those hard work %1 to boot strap themselves on survival island.
Please note, since you %1 are so good are creating wealth from nothing, survival island is a completely isolate primitive place that never has and never will have civilization (think moon, with water and air, with no; tools, communication, transport, food, technology or shelter, you take nothing with you except one shirt and one pair of shorts).

3rd alternative:

This is democracy and oh remember 99% vote and there is no election rigging.

Have a nice day!

Instead of a quick French karma, there is everlasting karma and in Alternate time line 4:

Please note "left" in the body of Christ is the "sinister" hidden hand or those con-token Believers [2]
As in:
"Then He will also say to those on the left hand, Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me" Matthew 25:41-43
Which is not egalite!

[1] Matthew 6:19-21
[2] The left side is called "sinister" from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatomical ... f_location

Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:35 pm

Well from here in Africa - it is now 12 hours to go till the most auspicious date in modern history arrives -

21 - 12 - 2012

...our summer solstice and the Mayan nexus date for the transition from the ancient to the new calendar.

So I want to wish all here and casual readers (including the cabal) a fortuitous and kind solstice

And should the world end tomorrow - we can all stop flossing today! (as said by the health ranger :tounge )

:wavey

Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:59 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Back at ya, Sky! :heart

I have never looked at this date as the end but rather as a new beginning.

A time of light and love.

Random acts of kindness - I've seen many instances of this in my life recently.

Angels among us who came out to assist my family during this very dark time in our lives.

My nephew was recently accidentally shot in his left eye. He is in a coma but is stable.

You cannot believe how many family members, friends and acquaintances have come to our rescue over the last two weeks.

My family has been lifted up on a huge tidal wave of love and light during this time.

I wish you light and love for winter solstice - a new beginning - not an ending.

:heart :candle :heart

Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:31 am
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:

Hmm, Zetans proven right? The pole shift will be slow, over several weeks! :scared :awe

Simon

Not the slow one, but more like the Fast 180 deg poleshift that happened on Dec 16, 2012 on Planet Jupiter and Saturn:

:whistle

Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:45 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
simple simon wrote:

Simon

Not the slow one, but more like the Fast 180 deg poleshift that happened on Dec 16, 2012 on Planet Jupiter and Saturn:

Umm.. No I don't think so?!? I Doubt it will happen!

Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:56 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:

Oh my, I hope not - it would be curtains for virtually all of us.

Blue, how awful about your nephew, I send healing thoughts for a full recovery.

Sky, everyone... yes we are but hours away from a date and time frame that has been long anticipated. There are so many possibilities - Ascension, decension, ET invasion, TPTB finally become TPTW, a global mystical event / NDE - lets just send each other our best regards and look forward to meeting up again on the other side. :wavey

Britain is on a weather alert - we are expecting a month's rain over the next few days. Flooding seems inevitable. Exactly where remains to be seen.

Simon

Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:08 pm
Site Admin

I too am one the does not believe that omorrow is an end date rather a transition.

Let's hope it's a positive one for all.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:43 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Thank you, simon! :heart

He is currently stable and may be transferred to a hospital in the Houston area by Christmas. He is currently in a hospital about 9 hours away from us (by car).

This is a wonderful gift for my family and we are all on pins on needles to hear the final details of his transfer.

We have a mountain to climb still but having him near to us will be a great relief to his parents and to his wife and children.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:22 pm

This is how I envisage the change to the world order starting up! The extreme negative switching to the extreme positive!

Coca-Cola to be booted out of Bolivia

Coca-Cola, one of the planet’s giant corporations, is to be unceremoniously booted out of Bolivia. The announcement was made by Bolivian Minister of External Affairs, David Choquehuanca, who stated that the date chosen, December 21, coincides with the end of the cycle in the Mayan Calendar, the end of capitalism and the start of a culture of life.

Coca Cola will be expelled from Bolivia on the date that the Mayan calendar enters a new cycle – December 21. According to the Bolivian Minister of Foreign Affairs, David Choquehuanca, the decision was taken to expel Coca Cola on the date of the end of the Mayan calendar so as to create a pretext for celebrating the end of capitalism and the beginning of “the culture of life” in community-based societies. The celebration will take place at the Southern Hemisphere’s Summer Solstice on La Isla del Sol (Sun Isle) in Lake Titicaca.
Snip

http://truththeory.com/2012/08/01/coca- ... f-bolivia/

And -

McDonald’s goes belly up in Bolivia

McDonald’s leaves Bolivia healthier forever!

After 14 years of presence in the country, and despite all the existing campaigns and having a network, the chain was forced to close the eight restaurants that remained open in the three main cities: La Paz, Cochabamba and Santa Cruz de the Sierra.

It is a question of the first Latin-American country that will remain without any McDonald’s, and the first country in the world where the company has to close because it persists in having their numbers in the red for over a decade.

The impact for the creative and marketing managers has been so strong that a documentary was filmed under the title “Why McDonald’s went broke in Bolivia,”

where they try to somehow explain the reasons that led Bolivians to still prefer pies to hamburgers.
Snip

http://truththeory.com/2011/12/26/mcdon ... n-bolivia/

Is this the 1% change that finally breaks the camels' back???

This is the way the R E V O L U T I O N will start imo.

:clap :clap :clap

Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:58 am
Profile WWW

:roflmao

Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:01 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
simple simon wrote:

Simon

In the youtube here, during the first 54 sec or so, is a much more likely fact of what the planets are doing.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:32 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next