It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:18 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012/2013 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012
Dondep wrote:
I wonder what "The Heralds of Doom" might mean..... :hmm fr33k, is there a video-game out called 'Heralds of Doom'?

The Harbinger released in 2003

Definition of harbinger

Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:23 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Dondep wrote:
I wonder what "The Heralds of Doom" might mean..... :hmm fr33k, is there a video-game out called 'Heralds of Doom'?

The Harbinger released in 2003

Definition of harbinger

Sorry for being so mundane but my thoughts turned to ET bringing "bad" news.

I thought that this has already happened, in the 1950's in meetings with various ET's.

===============================

re: the ascension which is always being talked about, someone is claiming that the first trial run with a live human has taken place and they now await theirs. I cannot comment, no matter how improbable or otherwise this may seem; at the present time all I can say is "Insufficient data".

A Chronicle of Carla’s Ascension to the 5D Earth – the First Full Ascension of a Human Being in Physical Vessel – in Real Time

http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2013/08/chronicle-carlas-ascension-5d-earth-full-ascension-human-physical-vessel-real-time/

================================

Don, re: 21st December last year, what I experienced as happening was not what I was expecting.

I was half-expecting a "day of judgement" type scenario. Maybe though it happend for us humans subconsciously.

I was not expecting any real physical earthchanging event, neither was I going along with the media's meme of the world ending - which the media was peddling as possibly the final doomsday when we all meet our maker and the planet vanishes in a puff of smoke!

An on the theme of doom, despite the warnings from the Zetans and others (eg: cassiopeans) I am not sure that we will experience an event as severe as it could be / has been before.

Why?

Humankind is making progress and this time does not need to be severely pruned. Culled, yes, but thats different. The Bible / Revalations predicts that a third will perish.

I am heartened and influenced by what Jelaila Starr (Nibirian Council) and Cosmic Awareness said last year. This time we will have an easier passage; the dust cloud which contains the dark sun will pass us at a greater distance than is usual. It is wanted for us (humanity) to move on to the next stage in our journey.

The Zetans are still right for warning us, and I think that they should be thanked for this. But it wont be as severe as they say. According to Tom Moore's Gentle Way Newsletter later this decade we are likely to meet some Zetans who will apologise for the kidnappings, etc. If I remember and get to meet any of them I'll try to thank them for the warnings.

Simon

Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:51 pm
GT Truther

simplesimon wrote:
re: the ascension which is always being talked about, someone is claiming that the first trial run with a live human has taken place and they now await theirs. I cannot comment, no matter how improbable or otherwise this may seem; at the present time all I can say is "Insufficient data".

A Chronicle of Carla’s Ascension to the 5D Earth – the First Full Ascension of a Human Being in Physical Vessel – in Real Time

http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2013 ... real-time/

They are obviously mentally Ill or they are on something Pretty heavy! to ascend this 3d body HAS TO DIE!

Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:15 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Thanks fr33k. I knew there was something about the phrase. And I agree; "ascension" from 3D only comes from the death of the fleshly soul-container; there's no need for such a thing in 5D anyway, from what my spiritual abacus tells me. 'Course I might be wrong, but on the face of it, I'm even more than skeptical.

Simon, I'd like to agree with you, I know I've often felt drawn to dream of a poleshift scenario that isn't going to be "all that bad", but ultimately I come down to earth on the realization (for my own conclusions; strictly my opinion of course) that I'm seduced by the ideas that come from "wishful thinking". I don't think we're anywhere near where we would have to be spiritually for avoiding the full measure of 'Judgement Day'. I do realize that it's not in the interests of the Zetas, who are getting the contract for the rebuild (using hybrids they've constructed from equal measures of zeta and terran DNA), which would necessitate the near-elimination of the bulk of homo sapiens, but when you consider the depth of evil from the top down, one realizes that karma demands such a 'pruning' as we've never seen in our lifetimes. Our destiny has been stolen from us at least twice, on a cosmic scale, and we're still subject to a society in which greed negates idealistic merit at every turn, with extremely few exceptions. I'd like to be proved wrong, I've in fact practically begged to be proved wrong, but all I hear are soothsayers that soothingly promise a sacrifice-free "ascension" - except for the zetas, which have been been predicting these things for at least 18 years and have only lied about the timeline, not the actual specifics. When I see James Cameron, famous Hollywood director, out in his personal submarine checking the depths of the Marianas Trench, it's not because of the 'Nibirian Council' or 'Cosmic Awareness'; he's doing it because the elite take ZetaTalk with a deadly seriousness. In public they've made snarky remarks about it (if they even deign to acknowledge it exists), but in private, they make serious, multi-billion-dollar decisions based on it. That I know to be a fact, whatever the truth is within ZT itself.

It may be true that Dan Burisch had a "personal relationship" with a zetan J-Rod, but what that zetan told him was often LIES, especially on the salient points.

Now, for something startling and directly related:

DADMIRAL EXPOSED! New Video Shows The Corrupt Lair Of Black-Ops Gripping The US Intelligence Community!

"What you're not being told about Booz Allen Hamilton and Edward Snowden"

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

Don, All well said, as always!

It seems to me that someone who heralds (doom) is the anouncer of (doom) The one anounceing this doom are the Zetas. So I would think that the Zetas are the Heralds of doom!

Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:44 pm
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
I'm also finding that there is actually quite a bit of data - including pictures, several video clips, patches, etc - on this Apollo 20 mission, and it's strange Latin phrase: "Carpet Tua Poma Nepotes", or "Your descendants will pluck your fruit"....taken from the famous line from Virgil's "Bucolica":

Quote:
"Daphnis, why are you gazing at the old constellations rising? See! the star [comet] of Caesar, seed of Dione, has gone forth – the star to make the fields glad with corn, and the grape deepen its hue on the sunny hills. Graft your pears, Daphnis; your descendants will pluck your fruit".

Also:
Then:
(1)
Quote:
This drawing below was sent to me from a pseudonym called Verbatim, and it caught my attention when i compared the images with WR`s images. I also got to think of Gary McKinnon and remembered the description of the cigar-shaped space craft, McKinnon say he found in NASA`s data base, there were pictures of what looked like almost exactly like the one in this video. A huge cigar-shaped UFO on a NASA computer marked with various of data.

Notes:
(1)
http://reinep.wordpress.com/2011/06/03/ ... -cover-up/

Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:16 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
I wonder what "The Heralds of Doom" might mean.....

It is:

Crux Terminatus

or: (1)
Quote:
Second Sun capture at 6:50 am in Wichita, KS on 8/11/13 by my mom

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... -by-my-mom

Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:36 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Monday, Mar 29, 2010 03:30 AM PST
Mike McConnell, the WashPost & the dangers of sleazy corporatism

(Excerpt: In other words, not only the Government, but the private intelligence corporations which McConnell represents (and which are subjected to no oversight), will have access to virtually unfettered amounts of information and control over the Internet, and there should be “no borders” between them. And beyond the dangerous power that will vest in the public-private Surveillance State, it will also generate enormous profits for Booz Allen, the clients it serves and presumably for McConnell himself — though The Washington Post does not bother to disclose any of that to its readers. The Post basically allowed McConnell to publish in its Op-Ed pages a blatant advertisement for the private intelligence industry while masquerading as a National Security official concerned with Keeping America Safe.
It’s not an exaggeration to say that the “cyber-war” policies for which McConnell is shilling is the top priority of the industry he serves. Right this very minute, the front page of the intelligence industry’s INSA website (previously chaired by McConnell) trumpets the exact public-private merger for “cyber-war” policies which McConnell uses the Post to advocate...'Snip'...Dex)

A former Bush director uses the Washington Post to advocate dangerous policies he would personally profit from
By Glenn Greenwald

In a political culture drowning in hidden conflicts of interests, exploitation of political office for profit, and a rapidly eroding wall separating the public and private spheres, Michael McConnell stands out as the perfect embodiment of all those afflictions. Few people have blurred the line between public office and private profit more egregiously and shamelessly than he. McConnell’s behavior is the classic never-ending “revolving door” syndrome: public officials serve private interests while in office and are then lavishly rewarded by those same interests once they leave. He went from being head of the National Security Agency under Bush 41 and Clinton directly to Booz Allen, one of the nation’s largest private intelligence contractors, then became Bush’s Director of National Intelligence (DNI), then went back to Booz Allen, where he is now Executive Vice President.

But that’s the least of what makes McConnell such a perfect symbol for the legalized corruption that dominates Washington. Tellingly, his overarching project while at Booz Allen and in public office was exactly the same: the outsourcing of America’s intelligence and surveillance functions (including domestic surveillance) to private corporations, where those activities are even more shielded than normal from all accountability and oversight and where they generate massive profit at the public expense. Prior to becoming Bush’s DNI, McConnell, while at Booz Allen, was chairman of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance, the primary business association of NSA and CIA contractors devoted to expanding the privatization of government intelligence functions.

Then, as Bush’s DNI, McConnell dramatically expanded the extent to which intelligence functions were outsourced to the same private industry that he long represented. Worse, he became the leading spokesman for demanding full immunity for lawbreaking telecoms for their participation in Bush’s illegal NSA programs — in other words, he exploited “national security” claims and his position as DNI to win the dismissal of lawsuits against the very lawbreaking industry he represented as INSA Chairman, including, almost certainly, Booz Allen itself. Having exploited his position as DNI to lavishly reward and protect the private intelligence industry, he then returns to its loving arms to receive from them lavish personal rewards of his own.

It’s vital to understand how this really works: it isn’t that people like Mike McConnell move from public office to the private sector and back again. That implies more separation than really exists. At this point, it’s more accurate to view the U.S. Government and these huge industry interests as one gigantic, amalgamated, inseparable entity — with a public division and a private one. When someone like McConnell goes from a top private sector position to a top government post in the same field, it’s more like an intra-corporate re-assignment than it is changing employers. When McConnell serves as DNI, he’s simply in one division of this entity and when he’s at Booz Allen, he’s in another, but it’s all serving the same entity (it’s exactly how insurance giant Wellpoint dispatched one of its Vice Presidents to Max Baucus’ office so that she could write the health care plan that the Congress eventually enacted).

In every way that matters, the separation between government and corporations is nonexistent, especially (though not only) when it comes to the National Security and Surveillance State. Indeed, so extreme is this overlap that even McConnell, when he was nominated to be Bush’s DNI, told The New York Times that his ten years of working “outside the government,” for Booz Allen, would not impede his ability to run the nation’s intelligence functions. That’s because his Booz Allen work was indistinguishable from working for the Government, and therefore — as he put it — being at Booz Allen “has allowed me to stay focused on national security and intelligence communities as a strategist and as a consultant. Therefore, in many respects, I never left.”

As the NSA scandal revealed, private telecom giants and other corporations now occupy the central role in carrying out the government’s domestic surveillance and intelligence activities — almost always in the dark, beyond the reach of oversight or the law. As Tim Shorrock explained in his definitive 2007 Salon piece on the relationship between McConnell, Booz Allen, and the intelligence community, in which (to no avail) he urged Senate Democrats to examine these relationships before confirming McConnell as Bush’s DNI:

[Booz Allen's] website states that the Booz Allen team “employs more than 10,000 TS/SCI cleared personnel.” TS/SCI stands for top secret-sensitive compartmentalized intelligence, the highest possible security ratings. This would make Booz Allen one of the largest employers of cleared personnel in the United States.

Among those on Booz Allen’s payroll are former CIA Director and neoconservative extremist James Woolsey, George Tenet’s former Chief of Staff Joan Dempsey, and Keith Hall, the former director of the National Reconnaissance Office, the super-secret organization that oversees the nation’s spy satellites. As Shorrock wrote: ”Under McConnell’s watch, Booz Allen has been deeply involved in some of the most controversial counterterrorism programs the Bush administration has run, including the infamous Total Information Awareness data-mining scheme” and “is almost certainly participating in the agency’s warrantless surveillance of the telephone calls and e-mails of American citizens.” For more details on the sprawling and overlapping relationships between McConnell, Booz Allen, the INSA, the Government and the private intelligence community, see Shorrock’s interview with Democracy Now and his 2008 interview with me.

Aside from the general dangers of vesting government power in private corporations — this type of corporatism (control of government by corporations) was the hallmark of many of the worst tyrannies of the last century — all of this is big business beyond what can be described. The attacks of 9/11 exploded the already-huge and secret intelligence budget. Shorrock estimates that “about 50 percent of this spending goes directly to private companies” and “spending on intelligence since 2002 is much higher than the total of $33 billion the Bush administration paid to Bechtel, Halliburton and other large corporations for reconstruction projects in Iraq.”

All of that is crucial background for understanding just how pernicious and deceitful is the Op-Ed published this weekend by The Washington Post and authored by McConnell. The overarching theme is all-too-familiar: we face a grave threat from Terrorists and other Very Bad People (“cyber wars”), and our only hope for protection is to vest the Government with massive new powers. Specifically, McConnell advocates a so-called ”reeingeer[ing] of the Internet” to allow the Government and private corporations far greater capability to track what is being done over the Internet and who is doing it:

The United States is fighting a cyber-war today, and we are losing. It’s that simple. . . . If an enemy disrupted our financial and accounting transactions, our equities and bond markets or our retail commerce — or created confusion about the legitimacy of those transactions — chaos would result. Our power grids, air and ground transportation, telecommunications, and water-filtration systems are in jeopardy as well.

Scary! And what do we need to submit to in order to avoid these calamaties? This:

The United States must also translate our intent into capabilities. We need to develop an early-warning system to monitor cyberspace, identify intrusions and locate the source of attacks with a trail of evidence that can support diplomatic, military and legal options — and we must be able to do this in milliseconds. More specifically, we need to reengineer the Internet to make attribution, geolocation, intelligence analysis and impact assessment — who did it, from where, why and what was the result — more manageable.

In one sense, this is just typical fear-mongering of the type the National Security State has used for decades to beat frightened Americans into virtually full-scale submission: you are in grave danger and you can be safe only by vesting in us far greater power, which we’ll operate in secret: here, allowing us to “reengineer” the Internet so we can control it.

Think about how dangerous that power is in relationship to the war I wrote about this weekend being waged on WikiLeaks, which allows the uploading of leaked, secret documents that expose the corruption of the world’s most powerful interests. This “reengineering of the Internet” proposed by McConnell would almost certainly enable the easy tracing of anyone who participates. It would, by design, destroy the ability of anyone to participate or communicate in any way on the Internet under the shield of anonymity. Wired‘s Ryan Singel — noting that “the biggest threat to the open internet is . . . Michael McConnell” — documents the dangers from this “cyber-war” monitioring policy and how much momentum there now is in the Executive and Legislative branches for legislation to implement it (as a result of initiatives that began during the Bush era, under McConnell, and which continue unabated).

But there’s something even worse going on here. McConnell doesn’t merely want to empower the Government to control the Internet this way; he wants to empower private corporations to do so — the same corporations which pay him and whose interests he has long served. He notes that this “reengineering” is already possible because “the technologies are already available from public and private sources,” and explicitly calls for a merger of the NSA with private industry to create a sprawling, omnipotent network for monitoring the Internet:

To this end, we must hammer out a consensus on how to best harness the capabilities of the National Security Agency, which I had the privilege to lead from 1992 to 1996. The NSA is the only agency in the United States with the legal authority, oversight and budget dedicated to breaking the codes and understanding the capabilities and intentions of potential enemies. The challenge is to shape an effective partnership with the private sector so information can move quickly back and forth from public to private — and classified to unclassified — to protect the nation’s critical infrastructure.

We must give key private-sector leaders (from the transportation, utility and financial arenas) access to information on emerging threats so they can take countermeasures. For this to work, the private sector needs to be able to share network information — on a controlled basis — without inviting lawsuits from shareholders and others. . . .

Continued: http://www.salon.com/2010/03/29/mcconnell_3/

Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:09 am
Site Admin

recall15 wrote:
Quote:
Second Sun capture at 6:50 am in Wichita, KS on 8/11/13 by my mom

Notes:
(1)

Pretty cool photo, of all photos you have posted here that's pretty cool.

Any chance of getting an un edited full version of it and a link to the original photographer?

Recall I am not questioning you and or your posts, I am just asking what others will eventually ask.

Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:41 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Despite all the media hype about things going well (our media is hyping the signs that the economy is growing again), they may not be going well!

I think that to a certain extent some sort of correction was expected for later this year - but is the hype about things going well a trap to lure small investors to part with their cash?

I found this story at this link - this page is a constantly updating series of news headlines which lead to pages with the full story.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/

Simon
======================================

When You Get This Many Hindenburg Omens, The Stock Market Is Supposed To Crash

Wall Street's chart gurus have spotted the ominous "Hindenburg Omen" in the stock market today.
Today's sighting is the sixth one in just eight days, and that's pretty significant for folks who believe history repeats itself.

Last week, SentimenTrader's Jason Goepfert discussed the clustering of Hindenburg Omens. Here's an excerpt via UBS's Art Cashin (It's still relevant today):

Quote:
With the latest market rally, the Omens are flaring up again. There have been 5 Omens triggered out of the past 8 trading sessions (your data may vary - we're using the same sources we've always used for historical data). That's actually the closest-grouped cluster since early November 2007.

It's extremely rare to see as many Omens occurring together as we've seen over the past 50 days. The last time was prior to the bear market in 2007. The time before that was prior to the bear market in 2000.

http://www.businessinsider.com/hindenburg-omen-warns-of-stock-market-crash-2013-8

Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:50 pm
GT Truther

recall; following on the heels of L2L's request, I heard from a Russian contact recently - one who had been banned from the poleshift ning a year before I was - who told me that he had made a visit to the ning in March of last year and downloaded almost all of the PX photos and videos. He had a few left to get from the last couple of months, but when he returned he discovered that ALL of the photos and videos had been taken down and the OP (original poster) banned. Given the choice of whether to have their content deleted or not, they wanted everything removed. Eventually the ning Establishment was able to recover the more recent ones, from Jan. to April of 2012, but all the previous ones are gone to history (and the few of us who are circulating them among ourselves). My question to you is, why do you think there has been such a wholesale pruning of members on that ning, to the extent they (the 'Moderation', led by Girard) betray those who have been with them for a long time and stood up for Nancy through thick and thin? Your opinion, that is.

--------------------------------------------------------

Dex, thanks for that article on Dadmiral. It is the supreme arrogance to think that one is somehow entitled to avail themselves of the most private communications and activities in cyber-space, simply because of the fact some fundamentalist Islamic fanatics (or disclosure activists) may seemingly pose a threat. If it wasn't for the fact that 9/11 was arranged by black-ops working for financial PTB, they wouldn't even have THAT excuse; thus, if the truth about 9/11 ever came out in the mainstream press (and most of the press know there was a lot of fakery involved), it would mean that the entire rationale, the complete foundation of the "National Insecurity Establishment", would crumble under the weight of its fraudulence. Imagine; all the bankers' communications which would prove their complicity in the financial crimes and other politically-oriented 'activities'. The NSA has all the records! So there's no excuse to investigate and prove the point.

Men of power are often that paranoid, because they know they are usually guilty of malfeasance in some respects when it comes to how they view their "lessers". Thus, for the completely paranoid who control the Illusion we all live under to some degree, only Total Informational Awareness will give them the comfort of foreknowledge (along with Looking Glasses - except they get so addicted to those things they acted like crack-heads when they had it). By having access to ALL data, every single crumb of it, they assure themselves they'll always be able to "see it coming".

And then Snowden happens. LMFAO.....the conscience of someone they hire to do their "analyzing" bites, and they're betrayed by one of their "own".

-----------------------------------------------------------

And now for a brief look at what the Establishment press is saying, in a move to decouple themselves from the conflagration engulfing the wholly-owned subsidiary of The Carlyle Group known as Booz Allen, thanks to Ed Snowden:

Quote:
The National Security Agency has broken privacy rules or overstepped its legal authority thousands of times each year since Congress granted the agency broad new powers in 2008, according to an internal audit and other top secret documents.

Most of the infractions involve unauthorized surveillance of Americans or foreign intelligence targets in the United States. They range from significant violations of law to typographical errors that result in unintended interception of U.S. emails and telephone calls.

The documents, provided earlier this summer to The Washington Post by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden, include a level of detail and analysis that is not routinely shared with Congress or the special court that oversees surveillance. In one of the documents, agency personnel are instructed to remove details and substitute more generic language in reports to the Justice Department and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

Asked about this information, the chief judge of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court told The Washington Post that "the court lacks the tools to independently verify how often government surveillance breaks the court's rules that aim to protect the privacy of Americans". "Without drastic steps, it also cannot check the veracity of government claims that all the violations its staff reports are unintentional mistakes", the judge said.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nat ... _comboPN_p

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Hell Yeah 3D printed Chocolate!

Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:20 pm
Profile YIM

:spit - all I can say is :doh fr33k.....

classical coming from you my friend!

Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:05 am
Profile WWW

I am not that familiar with Pattie Brassard, but seeing we are on a PX festival in the current topic - I saw this today : -

Planet X: Three Days of Darkness Begins September 26, 2013

Simon - you know if the Queen has shown her face in the past few days...?

Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:11 am
Profile WWW

Here is the Pattie Brassard - The Pete Santilli Show : -

:hmm

[She sounds way different than the image of her in the display]

Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:15 am
Profile WWW

What and interesting experience we are witnessing presently:

1. Syria Nuked
2. Egypt is in Chaos and burning... (this worries me particularly as it is the center of our planet for our spiritual heritage)
3. Senior Exec's resigning all over.
4. Whistle blowers piping up by the hour....

There is moral destruction all over. (In South Africa 1400 police officials identified that are registered criminals) Pattie says that if you have Rh Negative blood - your part of Nephillim bloodline.... this I have read before.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:27 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Any chance of getting an un edited full version of it and a link to the original photographer?

Recall I am not questioning you and or your posts, I am just asking what others will eventually ask.

i will ask them for a copy... in any case you can also contact them via pm...
in the link provided... again:

Also another pic:

Dondep wrote:
recall; following on the heels of L2L's request, I heard from a Russian contact recently - one who had been banned from the poleshift ning a year before I was - who told me that he had made a visit to the ning in March of last year and downloaded almost all of the PX photos and videos. He had a few left to get from the last couple of months, but when he returned he discovered that ALL of the photos and videos had been taken down and the OP (original poster) banned. Given the choice of whether to have their content deleted or not, they wanted everything removed. Eventually the ning Establishment was able to recover the more recent ones, from Jan. to April of 2012, but all the previous ones are gone to history (and the few of us who are circulating them among ourselves). My question to you is, why do you think there has been such a wholesale pruning of members on that ning, to the extent they (the 'Moderation', led by Girard) betray those who have been with them for a long time and stood up for Nancy through thick and thin? Your opinion, that is.

I only know that these user from Germany was banned for break the rule Number 15: No Group Formation. He post several times a meeting place .
And he solely decided to erease the account.

The same happend when the original poster of ¨South American Roll Watch¨" do the same and

when i made a post with the same name, i was sue due "copyright infringment" @ ning servers
from the early OP

then i put a disclamer in these page:

¨All data is Cited, Quoted, Credited and Linked to Their respective Originators.
Note Also that no data Before: July 21, 2010 at 6:07pm ET of this TimeWorld is Displayed! ¨

and the case was dismissed
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... roll-watch

The link for the rules are here:
http://poleshift.ning.com/page/premise-and-rules

I got around 100 early pictures that cover from 2009 to 2010, if you show me a link or directory to post it, i glad to upload these material on TGT

To the last question my answers is an Emphatic NO.

As a Fact: There is a 24/7 ongoing Psychic Attacks by TPTB and the Coverup Crew to Seduce the Members into break any of these rules...

Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:30 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:

Crux Terminatus

Going back to "The Heralds of Doom" = Crux Terminatus-Latin Translated to Cross Terminator-English
Vocabulary:
Terminator: (0)
Noun, a person or thing that terminates.

Please read again:

The Zetas have stated that the Red Cross is certainly among the many appearances that the Planet X complex will assume in the last weeks, taking many by surprise. (1)

Quote:
ZetaTalk Prediction 12/15/2000:

When a reddish complex is seen in the sky, during the 7 weeks before passage when this will be visible, mankind will be in the main distracted by so many problems they will hardly notice.

At first, they will assume this to be a comet or something innocent, as it will be small, barely visible due to size.

At this time, for the unaware, there will have been increasing earthquakes, increasingly erratic weather such that all are wondering whether crops planted will harvest or starvation will afflict them.

Stories in the news will be about crashed cities, broken bridges, derailed trains, and flooded rivers washing towns away. The economy, now so devastated that all employed workers, even those who assumed their jobs for life, are holding their breath as the choice of their employers is to either declare the company bankrupt or to lay more employed off.

These worries are more immediate, so until the very weeks before the shift, when the reddish complex is so huge that it cannot be missed even if one is not prone to looking at the sky, that any thought will be given to it by the average human struggling with many worries, on Earth.

It is when the earth stops rotation, a week before the shift, that all this will correlate, and humans not going insane or in hard denial will talk among themselves. It is then that prophecy will be relayed, from human to human as many forms of electronic communication will be malfunctioning to worthlessness.

Thus, except for those aware of the times, aware of the prophecies and the news, with insight into the lies the media is telling, primarily by not reporting the news the public will be oblivious of the reddish cross in the skies, until the very end!

Notes:
(0)
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/terminator
(1)
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue163.htm

Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:49 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky, when I first heard of "Pattie Brassard", my gut instinct told me this was more BS by a disinfo artist, because all NASA employees have to sign that onerous "National (In)Security Oath", and it cover the entire rest of their life, whether retired or not. I smelled a rat. Then I read what NL/ZT had to say about it:

Pattie Brassard is a false front, and not as claimed. A real name with a false résumé, never a NASA subcontractor. Has the extreme silence over the years from NASA employees not indicated the strictures they are under? National security rules, on issues related to Planet X, on issues related to the alien presence, and all who break their contract are severely punished. Whomever is selected to work for NASA has likewise been stringently controlled, with only those inclined to be obsessive rule followers selected. Pattie does not qualify in personality, nor would an ex-NASA associated individual be allowed to blather about what they have learned. Is Snowden allowed to have his own Internet show and FaceBook page?

Pattie is an opportunist who has sensed via trends and news releases that the announcement is close, and is trying to grab the stage and make some money. With $56 per subscriber, at 10,000 subscribers she would pull in half a million dollars, and if the announcement happens soon as she senses it will, she could be fabulously wealthy, or so goes the logic. We warned in 2012 that the circus is about to begin, with old and new false prophets trying to compete with or plagiarize ZetaTalk in their desire to grab the stage.

Pattie is trying to gain acceptability by siding with the ZetaTalk message, or mentioning the Pole Shift ning, but this does not mean what she says is legitimate. Pattie is familiar with the Marshall Masters message, but not the fact that he claims a spec of volcanic dust on a webcam glass enclosure is an object in space. Since this is on the ning, and within ZetaTalk, she has not bothered to get acquainted with the facts. Lazy and money hungry, Pattie will find herself lost in the dust, yet another claimant after money and fame, yet another disinformation artist caught tangled in lies. She is not the first, and won’t be the last.

FWIW.

----------------------------------------------------------

recall15 wrote:
Dondep wrote:

I only know that these user from Germany was banned for break the rule Number 15: No Group Formation. He post several times a meeting place .
And he solely decided to erease the account.

The same happend when the original poster of ¨South American Roll Watch¨" do the same and

when i made a post with the same name, i was sue due "copyright infringment" @ ning servers
from the early OP

then i put a disclamer in these page:

¨All data is Cited, Quoted, Credited and Linked to Their respective Originators.
Note Also that no data Before: July 21, 2010 at 6:07pm ET of this TimeWorld is Displayed! ¨

and the case was dismissed
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... roll-watch

The link for the rules are here:
http://poleshift.ning.com/page/premise-and-rules

I got around 100 early pictures that cover from 2009 to 2010, if you show me a link or directory to post it, i glad to upload these material on TGT

To the last question my answers is an Emphatic NO.

As a Fact: There is a 24/7 ongoing Psychic Attacks by TPTB and the Coverup Crew to Seduce the Members into break any of these rules...

Wow; I had no idea you were sued for the use of the phrase "South American Roll Watch"! I'm glad to hear you had the case dismissed, too.

Quote:

Hopefully L2L could make room here for a section showing them; could you post a couple of the best ones you have? I know the March 27th, 2009 was one of the most convincing, to me (that's the SOHO image, showing the "winged planet").

It's still sad that so many members have been banned; I still do not see where I or several others broke any rule in effect at the time of banning. If a question genuinely asked and also pertinent is declined, let it be so without having to ban the member, but I think that there is more going on than the "psychic attacks" though I hadn't thought of that before. I do not think the world is divided into people that either embrace Establishment lies ("because they said so and they're the Establishment") or embrace NL/ZT ("because they said so and they're the only ones telling us the Establishment is lying to us"). Once upon a time the Zetas encouraged skeptical, critical thinking, the better to understand why the Establishment lies in the first place, but at some point people like myself who considered ourselves "allies and colleagues" of the "zeta emissary" became "reactionaries", or worse, we succumbed to "psychic attacks". I think the time is now past where we can use our logic to arrive at much of the same conclusions as ZT, because the interference of the COW put the brakes on expected earth-changes, and this had the unfortunate effect of people turning away from both ZT and from those who warned of what was coming simply by reviewing the earth changes. Perhaps that's why the zetas are referring to "new and old false prophets plagiarizing ZetaTalk"; I certainly hope they aren't including all her "allies and colleagues" in that statement. It makes it sound like all they want are parrots, and that's certainly not STO behavior. For the record, I've never questioned Nancy's legitimacy nor have I questioned the basic tenets of ZetaTalk - just the time-line.

I posted an article on dondep.com last Saturday, "Bracing For The Announcement", in which I go into some of the issues people are confronting as they judge whether they're prepared or not. Did I do it to "grab the stage", as NL/ZT suggests people are doing? Or did I do it as an "ally and colleague" as I suggested above? One can't help but use their own thinking-cap these days, because otherwise one can just point to ZT and say "what she said! what they said!", and discover the disappointment when inferences turn to dust. Hopefully after the announcement is made, the teasing and taunting by the zetas will end, and their time-line predictions will become reliable.

BTW, my last question wasn't a yes/no, unless you're suggesting that all banning is due to members succumbing to "psychic attacks" from the Cover-up Crew. Here's how my Russian correspondent has put it; remember he was banned early on:

Quote:
Don, I had the time, especially when I wanted to detach myself from ZT, PX, Ufo and live more real. I felt that I was losing time in vain, so I deleted on my computer, all pictures PX, video UFO, and my Russian translations of the site, we were talking about - Grant Chronicles.

Generally, I do not like all there Council of World, Rules, etc. I feel like they're trying to limit or think of me as a child. But - I'm on Earth, in the third density, which means I'm here for a reason.

Do not be offended by Nancy - her behavior does not mean that it did not achieve spiritual growth. I like when one has to help - good feel, sometimes very much! And I'm doing something and forget about everything! But I can also be severe, persistent, can not even mad at someone be offended. I often doubt what to do - on the one hand, I want to do something - to help someone or make someone better - but on the other hand, I understand that is still young and I need to take care of yourself, buy it something, take some training, earn some status, and then let the forces for charity. It's all personal characteristics. I still do not understand what service to others really is. To me this is a general concept, but not exact.

Also, I have to hide their identity. In my life I am taciturn, modest and severe, and wear unattractive clothes. I like to do something good behind the scenes, so no one will ever know! Otherwise I do not understand.

I don't mean to press the issue; I think the mention of "psychic attacks" may be credible, but I also think that the inability to own-up to the failures of the 7-of-10 prediction early on and the lack of explanation of the year-long "pending" has more to do with it. Then again, the main audience for ZT has been the elite, who are the only humans who already know of the pending arrival of Nibiru, due to their access to NASA's data and awareness of the Dark Twin and bases on the dark side of the Moon, not to mention their awareness of live ducks and mice on Mars that they're silent about on CNN. People can't bother paying attention when for most of them life is too hectic to bother studying something that ends up not happening right away, or in a way they can absorb into their existing belief systems.

And on a related subject, today's ZT Q&A about the 'Announcement':

Interest in the pending announcement admitting the presence of Planet X, aka Nibiru in the inner solar systems is intense. When will it be done? How will it be framed? How closely will it align with the facts of its arrival in 2003 and the halted Earth orbit? Will a virtual admission of the presence of aliens visiting Earth occur, simultaneously?

Last May, 2013 we reminded the public of the many attempts Obama made in the Fall of 2012, all of which were blocked by the cover-up crowd who did not allow the EAS system or a broadcast from the Oval Office to occur.

Obama then began a campaign to identify and incapacitate those in the federal government who were thwarting him on the announcement, and over many months notables like General Petraeus, General Allen, and the second in command at the CIA, Michael Morell were dismissed. Imagine the fallout in lesser positions.

Meanwhile numerous assassination attempts were made. Diesel was put into Obama’s car in Israel, to force a roadside transfer open to a sniper. Poisoned tableware at a Republican luncheon was attempted. A fire in the West Wing of the White House. A Santa Monica shooting rampage as a diversion during Obama’s visit. And these are only the attempts known to the public.

Meanwhile, Obama and his team developed a failsafe plan. As we explained on June 15, 2013 this would involve other countries, all announcing simultaneously. Russia and China are the main players, but dozens of countries would be involved. Even if Obama goes missing and even if he is reported by others or a lookalike to have changed his mind, the other major players will proceed. That is the agreement.

Nancy noted in her newsletter on late July 28, 2013 that a number of Chinese Ltd investment companies, newly formed, were attempting to secure domain rights via Chinese registrars based on the ZetaTalk name. This occurred just days before Premiere Xi’s meeting with Obama in Santa Monica. Something was to happen to make ZetaTalk very popular!

As we stated in June, the date had been set, frozen, so the aggressive cover-up crowd in the US could no longer control the outcome. Meanwhile, the date was closely guarded to reduce interference, remote viewers blocked from extracting the date. Even Nancy is unaware of the date so she cannot inadvertently give it away. Minor players, smaller countries, will be informed just prior to the date, to minimize leaks.

This of course does not stop speculation. Nancy researched holidays and government functions in China, Russia and the US. It was noted that both Biden and Obama canceled traditional Summer parties for jounalists and legislators and reset the dates potentially in September. Obama was no longer traveling overseas, sending envoys instead, but was due at the G20 in Moscow in early September. August looked ideal.

Meanwhile it is no secret that self-promoters are trying to position for the stage at the last minute. But it is not the Internet conspiracy crowd that will determine what the major networks do. It will be regular daytime radio shows and TV stations that will dominate. Given the certain mention of Nancy’s name during the coming announcement, that will be the guide as to what direction the microphones are pointed.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
I am not that familiar with Pattie Brassard, but seeing we are on a PX festival in the current topic - I saw this today : -

Planet X: Three Days of Darkness Begins September 26, 2013

Simon - you know if the Queen has shown her face in the past few days...?

Sky, everyone, she is on her summer holidays in her Scottish summer residence, Balmoral castle, in Scotland.

So it would be entirely normal for just about no-one to see her this month.

These links may be of interest.

http://www.balmoralcastle.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balmoral_Castle

Simon

Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:28 pm
GT Truther

See, that's a perfect example of what's wrong with ufoology; the giving of dates (in terms of actual days). As soon as you see a day named, with actual number, for an earth-change, one should know that one is dealing with disinformation. This only appeals to people with an addiction for horror movies, who like to be scared, only to end up being so jaded because days come and go. Now a man-made event such as the 'Announcement' is one thing, but unless one has enough evidence to show that the human elites have the power to create these mega-quakes or mega-tsunamis, it only brings more grief to the process. Why do we see this? For one, profit, such as ZT has mentioned. For another, it makes the average citizen more susceptible to quaking in their boots regularly and then becoming so inured to the constant claims of doom n' gloom that when the real thing IS starting to "hit the fan", they won't believe it.

The "Three Days of Darkness" was an event first foretold in the Quran, and then oddly enough appeared in 1962 (give or take a year) in a brochure authorized by the Pope to distribute to the faithful, as an indication of the "Last Days". Why then, by them? Because the Pope - and his cabal of associates in the Vatican - elected not to tell the world of the Third Secret of Fatima, and instead tossed this bone out. The "3 days etc" won't happen before the seasons really begin blurring and/or we see the "Doomshape" in the sky in all its dreadful glory, so to call for it at this time is incisively premature.

However, keeping an eye on the movements of the Queen Be is a good indication of what the elite are expecting, so point well taken Sky.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012
I dont know what Princes William and Harry will make of this, but the latest news is that the death of their mother was planned / it was NOT a simple road accident.

The car was even hobbled to enable it to be remotely controlled... the seatbelt was damaged, to ensure that Diana would not be wearing it.

and more.

http://www.consciousape.com/2012/08/21/new-evidence-diana-was-murdered-by-mi6/

Simon

Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:59 am
GT Truther

Scotland Yard examines new information on death of Diana, Princess of Wales
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... Wales.html

(Quote:)
Since then murder claims have continued to be made but have never been looked into by British police – making last night’s move unprecedented.

The decision to examine the new claims suggests that officers believe they must be looked at by detectives to assess whether they have any weight.

However they come from the estranged parents-in-law of “Soldier N”, an SAS soldier who was a key witness in the successful prosecution of Sgt Nightingale. He was himself convicted of illegal weapons possession.

His estranged wife’s parents wrote to the SAS’s commanding officer claiming the soldier had told his wife that the unit had “arranged” the Princess’s death and that this had been “covered up”.

The source of the claims will inevitably raise questions over their credibility, and why Scotland Yard acted.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:13 am
GT Truther

Weird coincidence, or maybe not: CNN is just now talking about Di's death as I type.

I thought it was well-known and accepted that Princess Di had been assassinated but the only ones not admitting to this were the MSM?

Wasn't that strange episode with the butler (Paul Something-or-other) claiming he had inside knowledge about this (but was then hauled before the Queen for a little talking-to) enough of a sign? Supposedly if he squawked fully, it would hurt the public's image of the royal family or something.

I think the increasing number of stories that appear to distance the Establishment press from the rest of the Establishment's lies is the most telling sign of all. Things that were never seriously questioned by them before now seem to be cascading; look at that fake "admission" about Area 51. They admit such an area "exists", though they're still lying that it was all about building hi-tech flying war machines. Now this about Di, and given some time I could come up with at least another half-dozen "admissions" of a similar nature.

Maybe it's just the feeble attempts of the Fourth Estate (that's how the MSM used to be known) to grab the attention of the average news-junkie as the original opinion-leaders find themselves going down in defeat in sell-off after merger after sell-off.

EDIT TO ADD: CNN just came back to the story, since it's a big one, and had some blathering talking-head on - Mark Saunders - to decry the "conspiracy theorists". The anchor poses as the "objective" questioner, and the Liar poses as a "neutral authority". It just makes my blood boil when I watch these dog-and-pony shows, which is why I've moved most of my TV viewing to RT Live....which is where many former luminaries of the MSM have gone, such as Larry King. They see the writing on the wall; Liars, like this Saunders character, will be in the forefront of the floggings and other forms of public shaming that will take place wholesale after the world is put on the same page as the elite. They could still avoid all this, but sadly, they continue to hide behind the red herring that the public is "too stupid" to handle the truth, which is yet another indication humanity will never get to the point where we could graduate to 4th-density without wholesale destruction.

Because that's what it will take to root out the evil, the stupidity, the selfishness, the greed, the blah, blah, blah ad nauseum ad infinitum.

Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:07 am
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

August 31st is the 16th anniversary of her death. I guess that's why we are hearing about it now. :dunno

Another rather interesting story:

Quote:
Journalist Glenn Greenwald's partner detained in London
By CNN Staff

updated 8:45 PM EDT, Sun August 18, 2013

(CNN) -- The partner of Glenn Greenwald, a reporter for The Guardian newspaper who broke the story about secret surveillance programs in the United States, was held at London's Heathrow Airport on Sunday.

The detention was reported by The Guardian, which said that David Miranda, 28, was held for nearly nine hours. He was reportedly passing through the airport on his way home to Brazil after leaving Berlin.

Before releasing him, authorities seized Miranda's laptop, cell phone, video game consoles and USB sticks, Greenwald wrote for The Guardian.

"This is obviously a rather profound escalation of their attacks on the news-gathering process and journalism," he said.

"It's bad enough to prosecute and imprison sources. It's worse still to imprison journalists who report the truth. But to start detaining the family members and loved ones of journalists is simply despotic. Even the Mafia had ethical rules against targeting the family members of people they felt threatened by."

A Metropolitan Police spokesman confirmed that a 28-year-old man was detained Sunday at Heathrow, the UK's Press Association said.

The spokesman said the man was held for close to nine hours under Schedule 7 of the Terrorism Act 2000, the news agency reported.

According to The Guardian, nine hours is the maximum time allowed before authorities must either release or arrest the individual.

snip

Read more here: http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/18/world/europe/greenwald-partner-detained/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

I read that story and immediately my mind went

Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?
the big bad wolf
Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?

No, not I.

:crylaugh

Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:15 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next