It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:38 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013 
Site Admin

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
Thanks, L. It's all good - they got everything and nothing else needs to be done.

A bit of education for y'all on skin cancer.

Basal cell carcinoma - this is the easy one. It grows in hair follicles and does not metastasize.

Squamous cell carcinoma - this one actually grows in the epidermis and it can metastasize to the lymph nodes. This is especially true in head and neck cancer. It is also the most common type of skin cancer on the hand. Think about where you place your hands on an automobile wheel. Yep, the sun's rays are concentrated onto your hand from the windshield. No one ever told me to put sun screen on my hands daily. Make sure you do.

Melanoma - the big, bad dog. This cancer is treatable when caught early. I have two friends who have had it and they are alive and kicking 7 and 10 years later.

Each one of you needs to have a skin check once a year. It's not hard - just a tad embarrassing. :oops

You see a dermatologist, strip down and they check you over from head to toe. You may have some skin tags, blue nevus moles (can progress to melanoma) and acitinis keratosis frozen off. The acitinis keratosis looks like white horns on your skin.

If you see anything on your skin that is round and pearly white - get thee to the dermatologist ASAP!

And, gentlemen, you need to watch your ears and the back of your necks closely. Ladies watch out for the part of your hair - I had basal cell in the part of my hair. Most women have hair that covers their ears and necks. If you have shorter hair, ladies, you also need to check your ears and the back of your neck.

All together now - yes, Mommy! :mrgreen: :slap :whistle

Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:30 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Flood-weary Colorado awaits more rain; 172 people missing

By Ben Brumfield and Nick Valencia, CNN

updated 1:04 PM EDT, Sat September 14, 2013

Boulder, Colorado (CNN) -- The mission for emergency responders in northern Colorado Saturday: "To bring order to a chaotic situation," as an incident commander put it.

Waters receded some in the flood-devastated areas, but the rains were expected to fall heavy once again over the weekend.

At least four people have been killed and 172 are unaccounted for, officials say. The number of missing peaked at 218 and is expected to continue to shrink.

"We're assuming some of them have been stranded, we're assuming that some made their way out and simply haven't contact us or friends and family to get off the list, we're assuming that there may be further loss of life or injuries," Boulder County Sheriff Joe Pelle said.

Evacuations continued Saturday, but were hindered by drainage issues and flooded roadways, he said. Many residents are isolated.

"It's a sinking feeling," Pelle said, knowing that emergency responders may not be able to reach everyone who needs help.

The nightmare is far from over as the state awaits more rainfall, threatening to send swollen rivers gushing through streets choked with debris.

It will not be as much as the 15 inches dumped in some spots this week, but it could cause more flooding in areas where water has already receded, forecasters warned.

Residents got some relief Friday when rains subsided, giving a clear view of towns turned into abrupt lakes, homes and businesses inundated with muddy water and bridges devoured by raging creeks. Homes dangled off cliffs.

snip

Read more here: http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/14/us/flooding-colorado/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

:candle

This hurts my heart. If I were rich, I would have a summer home in Estes Park. It is truly a beautiful, peaceful place on earth. Sigh...

Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:36 am
GT Truther

What happens in regards to Syria in the coming weeks will tell us a lot as to who is driving the bus right now in the middle east. If Syria's chemical weapons are removed as directed by U.S.-Russian agreements, then that is good sign that conspiracies are not operating in this arena.

But if things break down, and I am going to guess they do, then that tells us that forces that wish to control the entire middle east because of natural gas money, or more importantly, pure power, are running the show. Did they slip up? Maybe. These dudes are completely ruthless. I hope they end up cornered by almost 7 billion normal people, but I'm not holding my breath.

Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:35 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Blue,

wow, yes you are being watched over - but what a way to be protected from what we humans would see as being a natural disaster!

I send you best wishes for a full recovery.

I think that this year (2013) is supposed to be an especially 'bad' year for UV etc energies from the sun. I can recall advice many months ago that this is not a year to go sunbathing - especially not during the most powerful times of the day, which approximately means 11am to 4pm. I have been very studious in wearing a sun hat, but I admit that my legs and arms have not been covered at all times.

In the past few days our weather here in London has suddenly changed from hot summer (80+ deg F) to so cool (upper 50's deg F) that people are switching on the central heating. We've also has the first of the autumnal low pressure storms which sweep in from the Atlantic, tracking from west to east. Friday afternoon to Saturday afternoon saw much rain, with yours truly being just one of many people who ended up soaked through. Coats, rainhats, whatever... the rain just went through them all, to reach the skin. Because of the gusty winds my umbrella ended up "inside out" quite a few times too. 24 hours of steady heavy rain (not torrential) is not unknown here.

==============================

Because of its cruel bloodthirsty history (to put it mildly) I never thought that I would be able to feel anything but animosity towards the Assad regime,

But having seen the rebels in action... what they do to children, eating body parts of those they have just killed (eg: the heart), persecuting people of other faiths (especially Christains) and forcing them to convert or die, who they are connected to, etc., so I feel very much that Assad is somehow the less bad of the two options.

Yet we know that he will try every trick possible (except perhaps honesty) to keep others from attacking Syria.

--------------------------

re: Putin and Obama / Russia and the USA, are we witnessing a 2013 variant of the 1960's Cuba missile crises - albeit one in which roles are reversed and for the sake of global peace the USA has to back down?

=======================

Dex,

Putin knows a lot more about whats going on than he ever lets on.

Russia is said to be the first nation that the Plaiedians will visit in 2015, Putin knows this and it seems to be that he actively wants to be the person who welcomes them on behalf of Humankind. I do not know whether he has already had any face-to-face meetings, but would not be surprised.

According to Tom Moore's Gentleway Newsletter, there is an 80% probablity that Russia will be 'disclosing' that "we are not alone" later this year. I question whether this be being done if Putin was not well versed in the nature of reality.

http://www.thegentlewaybook.com/newsletters/nl-091413.html

=======================

Don,

I've seen predictions suggesting that there will be a period of earthchanges between the equinox and the end of autumn. So, since its already the middle of September so we are only a week or so away from the start of that period. Maybe Obama will only speak up once (if) things start happening?

Simon

Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:48 am
Site Admin

midnight wrote:
What happens in regards to Syria in the coming weeks will tell us a lot as to who is driving the bus right now in the middle east. If Syria's chemical weapons are removed as directed by U.S.-Russian agreements, then that is good sign that conspiracies are not operating in this arena.

But if things break down, and I am going to guess they do, then that tells us that forces that wish to control the entire middle east because of natural gas money, or more importantly, pure power, are running the show. Did they slip up? Maybe. These dudes are completely ruthless. I hope they end up cornered by almost 7 billion normal people, but I'm not holding my breath.

Agree, midnight and well said, BTW. :clap

Simon - yes, it is a build up of UV exposure over the years and, locally, we have had an unusual number of high UV days all summer. Oh how I wish we could get some of your autumn weather. Supposed to be highs in the mid 90's all week but the end is in sight, should be in the mid-80's with rain by the weekend. Thanks for the good wishes as well. I am well on the way to recovery. My DH is looking forward to me taking over the "wifely duties" as he calls cooking, cleaning, etc. :crylaugh :slap :roflmao What a redneck!!!

I, too, am horrified by what these "rebels" in Syria are doing as well. This whole mess is a conundrum especially given Saudi Arabia and Qatar's expressed desire for regime change and continued monetary support to these same "rebels." I truly hope this agreement with Putin will go as planned and that Assad will give up his chemical weapons in less than a week. Do I think he will give them all up - nope. But I am hoping that he does.

Like midnight, I am waiting to see what shakes loose in this region. Who really holds the power here?

Saudi Arabia;
Qatar;
Russia;
US

or some, as yet, unidentified corporate power?

Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:56 am
GT Truther

Inside the mind of NSA chief Gen Keith Alexander

A lavish Star Trek room he had built as part of his 'Information Dominance Center' is endlessly revealing

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... -star-trek

Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:52 am
GT Truther

There's just so much -- and so little -- that can be said about that.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:32 am
GT Truther

(I don't use Marijuana me self, for people hooked on Pharmaceuticals. A long ago report.)

Psychiatry
Marijuana May Grow Neurons in the Brain

Published: Oct 14, 2005

http://www.medpagetoday.com/Psychiatry/ ... psyc&hr=ob

Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:59 am
Site Admin

Dex - that article about the Star Trek fantasy of Alexander is just sick. I agree with Lynn - what else can you say with your jaw hanging open. Welfare Queen immediately comes to mind. :crylaugh

As to the medical marijuana article :clap

Don't know if you saw this last month. It is written by CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta on why he changed his mind on medical marijuana.

Quote:
Why I changed my mind on weed
By Dr. Sanjay Gupta, CNN Chief Medical Correspondent

updated 8:44 PM EDT, Thu August 8, 2013

snip

While investigating, I realized something else quite important. Medical marijuana is not new, and the medical community has been writing about it for a long time. There were in fact hundreds of journal articles, mostly documenting the benefits. Most of those papers, however, were written between the years 1840 and 1930. The papers described the use of medical marijuana to treat "neuralgia, convulsive disorders, emaciation," among other things.

A search through the U.S. National Library of Medicine this past year pulled up nearly 20,000 more recent papers. But the majority were research into the harm of marijuana, such as "Bad trip due to anticholinergic effect of cannabis," or "Cannabis induced pancreatitits" and "Marijuana use and risk of lung cancer."

In my quick running of the numbers, I calculated about 6% of the current U.S. marijuana studies investigate the benefits of medical marijuana. The rest are designed to investigate harm. That imbalance paints a highly distorted picture.

snip

Read more here: http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/08/health/gupta-changed-mind-marijuana/index.html

A homeopathic doctor I knew long ago once told me something very profound. "The creator gave us plants to treat every disease. When we use nature's bounty to reduce disease, we use the pharmacopeia the creator intended - not some lab made 'medicine'. These plants and herbs are what our bodies crave to keep us well."

:heart

Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:38 am
GT Truther

Meanwhile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb8x6GNgAFA

Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:12 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(Note: Strange thing about this is, I've read other people claiming similar harassment's. One for Jesse Ventura. When they commit suicide, they can't be questioned. This technology inspiring to murder is very very bad. Reported no AR-15 carried into the compound. Shotgun, handguns..Pretty soon I hope the elected Government catches on...Could this be a manipulative setup? and by who?..If not totally crazy, a chosen candidate..Wowie Zowie, this news is weird...
Dex)

Washington Gunman Recently Told Cops He Was Being Bombarded By Microwave Signals That Kept Him Awake At Night

Six weeks before going on a killing spree at the Washington Navy Yard, Aaron Alexis told Rhode Island police that he was being followed by individuals who were using a "microwave machine" to send vibrations into his body that kept him from falling asleep, according to a bizarre police report.

On August 7, Alexis summoned Newport cops to a Marriott hotel where he was staying. During a 6:30 AM interview, the 34-year-old--who said he was a "naval contractor" who traveled often--told officers that voices were harassing him through a hotel wall, adding that he was fearful he could be harmed.

Alexis explained to police that he had previously gotten into an argument prior to boarding a plane in Virginia, and believed that the person with whom he quarreled had dispatched three individuals “to follow him and keep him awake by talking to him and sending vibrations into his body.” While he had not seen these individuals, Alexis said he “believes they are two black males and a black female.”

While Newport cops have confirmed that Alexis is the subject of their report, his name has been redacted from the document.

Additionally, Alexis claimed that the voices had forced him to flee two prior hotels, one of which was on Naval Station Newport (where Alexis was apparently set to do contracting work). Alexis refused to tell cops what the voices were saying to him “through the walls, floor and ceiling.”

The unknown individuals, Alexis said, were using “some sort of microwave machine” to send vibrations into his body. Alexis assured cops that he did not have a history of mental illness in his family or any sort of prior “mental episode.”

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/aar ... ort-675432

Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:16 pm
GT Truther

Wowie zowie, Dex; you beat me to it! But I'll still post what I was going to, which is a copy of the original report that was made when Aaron Alexis, this year's Manchurian Candidate for DC Sniper, alerted someone in authority to the STS voices that he had allowed in his head due a combination of his spiritual bent and the need of the STS to acquire as many souls as possible for the harvest:

DC Sniper version 2013

So....."two black males and a black female". Initial reports from inside the Navy Yard said there were 3 suspects; I wonder if perhaps one or more of his handlers were on-site at the time, making sure the Candidate performed as expected.

I think it was actually the Pleidians this time that warned us about the use of microwaves to control certain humans, right?

It will be very telling, very telling indeed, to see if we hear this on the MSM. I suspect it will remain tucked in the files under "conspiracy theories", "lunatic fringe", etc, though it's apparent that this was a real police officer who took a genuine police report and filed it as he should have done.

----------------------------------------
EDIT TO ADD: Found this while looking for the Pleiadians' "warning".

Quote:
Upon arriving in Mexico City, I noticed that there was what appeared to be a complete lack of cell towers. Yet perfect cell service was everywhere. And that got me wondering, how could a cell phone system work so well with no cell towers around? After stating it on the forum, Bunk Hound got on the American Tower web site and located a few, which I subsequently went to with Google maps, and they were very much like American cell towers. But aside from these which I could locate with a map, there were none to be found and instead there were many tiny cell antennas attached to buildings and roof tops. Mexico now appears to be transitioning to the larger cell towers, and I beg to question WHY, if the small antennaes worked so well.
This report is going to cover the clandestine use of cell towers and microwave frequencies in a little more detail than was done before
There will be two sections to this report - mind control and....

(Read more at http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2013/05/ ... -told.html )

Then, further on down on the same page, something even more precise - and take this FWIW; I'm neither endorsing nor debunking, but IF CORROBORATED, would most fully explain the actions of one Aaron Alexis on Sept. 16, 2013:

Quote:
Are cell phone towers being used in a sinister way to further enslave humans to make us more pliable, more sheep-like so we'll wander around in life, aimlessly, not knowing what is going on and not caring?

According to this source, there are over 220,000 cell phone towers and antennas in the USA.
Microwaves are key in the evolution of a new series of non-lethal weapons that the Military is interested in developing. These weapons could be capable of: preventing voluntary muscular movements; control emotions (and thus actions); produce sleep; transmit suggestions; interfere with both short-term and long-term memory; produce an experience set and delete an experience set.
Microwaves used at low power densities can be used to induce sounds and words within a person’s head so that it appears that the person is hearing voices. This technology can be used in isolated individuals either to send instructions to soldiers in the field who are in combat situations or it can be used on the enemy to scare and/or disorient them (one of the non-lethal weapons being developed). There is also some evidence to suggest that this technology has the capability of remote mind reading.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

sorry, must be brief right now... re: dangerous and the weaponisation of microwaves its worth investigating Dr Barrie Trower.

http://www.tetrawatch.net/tetra/trower.php

There are many films of him on Youtube, here's a link to one of the shorter films.

Simon

Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:52 am
GT Truther

Related Agenda:
John Kerry and his Friend circa 1983

And
US Patent 4877027 Circa 1989

Same MSM, World Edition Vladimir Putin
USA version changed...

Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:53 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Simon, I am STUNNED by that video! That alone is worth 3 months of reading the GT. I admire Dr. Trower for his courageousness in laying it all out as explicitly as he has in this clip, and that's after only watching the first 10 minutes. I'm even copying the thing to distribute in case it's taken down, or he's assassinated.

I used to think the use of microwaves to cause "voices in the head" was merely the so-called 'lunatic fringe' going off half-cocked, but between this Dr. Trower's admissions and the patent recall has posted, it's evident that Aaron Alexis was being purposefully manipulated by evil humans in the so-called 'intelligence community'.

In fact, here's a preview of what NL/ZT has to say, directly from Nancy:

Nancy Lieder, via email wrote:
New ZT on the DC shooter is that it was an intentional distraction designed to get Obama shot by sniper again, like in Santa Monica. DC shooter was setup to arrive that morning, seething with resentment from people talking to him about how unfairly he had been treated by the Navy. The perp? The coverup crowd. And the person most responsible was the subcontractor recruiter who was told to work the shooter up, talking about discrimination against blacks and all. Obama moved the presser indoors, beefed up WH security, and another attempt to side-rail the announcement failed. How many time have they tried to assassinate him! Lost count.

As for the, ahem, 'revealing' thumbnails you posted, recall, I don't know if I should thank you for being bombarded by busty babes when clicking on them, but the evidence they point to is more incredible corroboration that this latest shooter was being used in a malevolent way, and the perps go all the way to the top...... it's been my contention that Messr. Kerry was united with the wife of another senator after the first husband was assassinated, and thereby has been 'owned' by malevolent forces ever since. It's why he never even came out to give a concession speech after he knowingly gave up the theft of his rightfully-earned presidency, why he never contested Ohio or even championed the cause. (He also likes Swiss cheese on his cheese-steaks, which is a no-no among the Common Man.) The micro-wave patent? Checks out; here's Mr. Brunkan's 1988 abstract:

Quote:
Sound is induced in the head of a person by radiating the head with microwaves in the range of 100 megahertz to 10,000 megahertz that are modulated with a particular waveform. The waveform consists of frequency modulated bursts. Each burst is made up of ten to twenty uniformly spaced pulses grouped tightly together. The burst width is between 500 nanoseconds and 100 microseconds. The pulse width is in the range of 10 nanoseconds to 1 microsecond. The bursts are frequency modulated by the audio input to create the sensation of hearing in the person whose head is irradiated.

That's taken from http://www.freepatentsonline.com/4877027.html

You can read every imaginable technical detail at that link, and even build your own if you like! You can imagine how DARPA must've refined it from the 1988 specs using nano-technology, as Dr. Trower describes. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if I was targeted, as well as others on this forum, judging from how determined 'They' were in targeting those poor women protesters who were peacefully encamped outside that US military base.

Bast :censor s.

recall15 wrote:
Related Agenda:
John Kerry and his Friend circa 1983

And
US Patent 4877027 Circa 1989

Same MSM, World Edition Vladimir Putin
USA version changed...

The American module of the PTB's MSM must have figured out that if Putin ran in the primaries, he would've cleaned the O-bomb's clock, thus the Time cover cover-up.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:43 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
... but the evidence they point to is more incredible corroboration that this latest shooter was being used in a malevolent way, and the perps go all the way to the top.....

Right!

This one is from the BBC (1)

Quote:
Several Capitol Police sources who spoke to the BBC asked to remain anonymous for fear of reprisal.

A tactical response team from the force was told by a supervisor to leave the scene
instead of aiding municipal officers,

police sources told the BBC.

The Capitol Police sources suggest they could have saved lives
had they been allowed to go in.

Notes:
(1)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-cana ... WEET894460

Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:18 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Okay, I've finally retired my original avatar, which I've steadfastly maintained for 10 years next month. This is my sign anyway, the 9th Key.

--------------------------------------

More ongoing portraying of Alexis as a "loon"; now some people will associate the 9/11 Truth movement with "lone gunmen":

Quote:
A day after Alexis, 34, gunned down 12 people at the yard, new details emerged of his troubled past — from his preoccupation with 9/11 to recent mental problems that included hearing voices in his head.

That's from http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09 ... -says?lite

It goes on to clarify it wasn't like he was interested in 'conspiracy theory', but the damage is done. First impressions are lasting.

Quote:
Investigators said Tuesday that a preliminary probe has turned up no evidence that Alexis participated in rescue operations at Ground Zero, as his father once told police.
He was, however, employed as a clerical worker at the Borough of Manhattan Community College, in the shadow of the Twin Towers, when they were destroyed on Sept. 11, 2001.
“He talked about 9/11 and where he was and how the buildings had collapsed and he couldn’t believe that...and how he was upset with the terrorists for taking innocent lives," Suthamtewkal [his former employer] said.

Quote:
Melinda Downs, who took in Alexis ...., said he told her he suffered from post-traumatic stress after "surviving 9/11 in New York."

So after the first impression is made, the next impression is that he was gullible, believed the official story, was crazy but laughed all the time, worshipped at a Buddhist temple but ate his benefactors' food without permission, played violent video games yet was one of the more popular waiters.

Hmmm. :hmm

Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:15 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

NSW GRAFFITI LAWS TO ALSO OUTLAW HOPSCOTCH SQUARES

www.ABC.com.au

Updated September 19, 2013, 4:02 pm

NSW graffiti laws to also outlaw hopscotch squares

Young hopscotch aficionados could become unwitting criminals under proposed new anti-graffiti laws in New South Wales.

The legislation, which has been introduced to the NSW Parliament, makes it an offense to intentionally mark any premises or other property without the permission of the owner.

Greens MP David Shoebridge says there is no requirement in the legislation for a mark to be permanent or difficult to remove.

He says that means it will technically outlaw things like chalk hopscotch squares or handball courts drawn on footpaths or bitumen.

"Unless the kids get the consent of the local council they're committing an offense," Mr Shoebridge said.

"This Government is going to be putting on the statute books laws that make it an offense not just for kids to chalk a hopscotch court on the footpath, but for Mr Stace to have chalked 'Eternity', or for a street artist to put a rainbow crossing on the road.

"This will now all become criminal activity. If children get caught by police they'll be facing a $440 fine. Now that's just nonsense."

Attorney-General Greg Smith has downplayed the impact of the new legislation while apparently acknowledging that drawing in chalk will technically be an offense.

He says police always have discretion about whether to lay charges and he considers it unlikely they would charge children for chalking up hopscotch squares.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/latest/a/- ... h-squares/

Yep More Liberal Party NAZI Tactics!

Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:12 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Okay, I've finally retired my original avatar, which I've steadfastly maintained for 10 years next month. This is my sign anyway, the 9th Key.

--------------------------------------
So after the first impression is made, the next impression is ...

Example of Commercial application on a billboard: (1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7jomMw8px8
Quote:
The billboard sits atop a six-story building and when passersby walk beneath, they hear a female hastily whispering, “What’s that? Who’s there? It’s not your imagination” directly into their ears.
The New York Times reports:

The voices, which belong to A & E employees, were emanating from two large black speakers above the billboard, which contained a technology called directional audio. The speakers use ultrasound to produce a highly focused beam of sound, making people within their reach feel as if they are wearing headphones, listening to sounds intended for them and them alone… For individuals within the beam, the sound is crisp and intimate. Those outside its scope, which in this case means anyone not standing on the north side of Prince Street between Mott and Mulberry Streets, hear nothing. This appears to be the first commercial use of such technology on a billboard. [emphasis added]

This one is from The Washington Times (2):
Quote:
42 days after "microwave mind control" complaint, Alexis kills 12
WASHINGTON, September 18, 2013 – There was a Newport, Rhode Island police report summarizing an early morning complaint in August by Washington Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis.

Alexis complained that an individual he had an altercation with in an airport had “sent 3 people to follow him and keep him awake by talking to him…using ‘some sort of microwave device.’”

Law enforcement officials close to the investigation have reported to the press that the stock of Alexis’ shotgun had been carved with “Better off this way” and “My ELF weapon.”

“ELF” may be a reference to “extremely low frequency” and is a term applied to microwave technology.

Notes:
(1)
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/09/my- ... -yard.html
(2)
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/ ... s-motives/

Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:23 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
NSW GRAFFITI LAWS TO ALSO OUTLAW HOPSCOTCH SQUARES

NSW graffiti laws to also outlaw hopscotch squares

Young hopscotch aficionados could become unwitting criminals under proposed new anti-graffiti laws in New South Wales.

Yep More Liberal Party NAZI Tactics!

I don't get it; this new guy, Tony Abbot isn't it, he's head of the so-called "Liberal Party", but he seems more like a Conservative than a Liberal. "Labor" parties are usually leftist, pro-labor, pro-workers etc, but so are "liberals". Is there even a Conservative party in Oz? What's up with that?

As for hop-scotch squares....we had those on my street, all the girls marked up the sidewalk with 'em on summer days, and we'd be playing Monopoly under the street-lights at close to midnight....those were the days [sighs wistfully]. You realize that this is but one more inexorable sign-of-the-times, where a new law is passed for every bad apple that acts out. Instead of penalizing the whole, they could simply find ways of neutralizing the bad apples, but the fact we never do is but one more rationale for why we're in for a full house-cleaning (strictly MHO of course). We'll never get to voting-rights level in the COW the way we're going and never will without a wholesale transformation, thus these periodic house-cleanings Providence and It's intelligent design have scheduled in the evolution of our world.

-------------------------------------

BTW, looks like we changed avatars the same day, what a coincidence! I mentioned where mine's from (Basil's 9th Key), where's this one of yours from, fr33k? Could that be a Tall White?

Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:33 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Japanese authorities ignored US warnings over Fukushima water leaks

Operators of Japan’s damaged Fukushima nuclear plant dismissed plans two years ago to build a barrier to stop radioactive water leakages as too expensive.

The recommendation for a barrier, which the government is now planning to install, was made by US experts just three months after the plant was severely damaged in the 2011 earthquake and tsunami.

However, at the time, Tokyo Electric Power Company (Tepco), operators of the plant, successfully lobbied against the proposal due to high costs and fragile investor confidence, according to a memo uncovered by a Japanese newspaper.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... leaks.html

Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:32 pm

Here is the second "hit" on the finances of a country.... and so little was reported. At least I got to see it on the Max Keiser show on RT last night.

Ah well - at least some of us do not have to worry about a non-existent pension fund. Its when they decide to confiscate the deposit value of our bank accounts!! We are forced to use banks and then forced to bail them out coz they screwed up (apparently) and then need the public to correct the error as they are too big to fail??!!

Its going to be interesting when this phenomenon goes world wide or by rule of "Law"????

Quote:
Poland Confiscates Half Of Private Pension Funds To "Cut" Sovereign Debt Load

While the world was glued to the developments in the Mediterranean in the past week, Poland took a page straight out of Rahm Emanuel's playbook and in order to not let a crisis go to waste, announced quietly that it would transfer to the state - i.e., confiscate - the bulk of assets owned by the country's private pension funds (many of them owned by such foreign firms as PIMCO parent Allianz, AXA, Generali, ING and Aviva), without offering any compensation. In effect, the state just nationalized roughly half of the private sector pension fund assets, although it had a more politically correct name for it: pension overhaul.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-09-0 ... -debt-load

:noway

Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:24 pm
Profile WWW

:roflmao

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-09-1 ... nfographic

Attachment:
System-of-the-World-H2.jpg

This is the Truth...

Strange thing is .... 13 years ago I jumped the system and went off the grid. But as I had to eat - travel - and interface with the "real world" it is still almost impossible to be totally divorced from the S Y S T E M. Without the "official" currency it is not easy to get the bits and pieces that makes the wheel turn, so one is back in the system, albeit with eyes open.

:hmm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:36 pm
Profile WWW

The Men Who Stole $16 Trillion from America

:roll

Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:27 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Here is the second "hit" on the finances of a country.... and so little was reported. At least I got to see it on the Max Keiser show on RT last night.

Ah well - at least some of us do not have to worry about a non-existent pension fund. Its when they decide to confiscate the deposit value of our bank accounts!! We are forced to use banks and then forced to bail them out coz they screwed up (apparently) and then need the public to correct the error as they are too big to fail??!!

Its going to be interesting when this phenomenon goes world wide or by rule of "Law"????

Quote:
Poland Confiscates Half Of Private Pension Funds To "Cut" Sovereign Debt Load

While the world was glued to the developments in the Mediterranean in the past week, Poland took a page straight out of Rahm Emanuel's playbook and in order to not let a crisis go to waste, announced quietly that it would transfer to the state - i.e., confiscate - the bulk of assets owned by the country's private pension funds (many of them owned by such foreign firms as PIMCO parent Allianz, AXA, Generali, ING and Aviva), without offering any compensation. In effect, the state just nationalized roughly half of the private sector pension fund assets, although it had a more politically correct name for it: pension overhaul.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-09-0 ... -debt-load

:noway

Sky, I said at the time (maybe it wasn't here) that Cyprus was only the first "test case". The truth is they could simply print up more zlotys to pay for those bad mistakes their bankers made, but oh no....bankers don't have to bear responsibility for the way they run their business; that's just for poor working types, certainly not BANKS. Wouldn't be prudent, as Poppy Bush would say. They could print up the zlotys under the rubric of "Quantitative Easing", like they're doing here in the US.

It's because of this kind of thing that piano-wire will be making a big come-back; visit your local hardware store and stock up now before the mobs start.

Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:52 am
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next