It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:10 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013 
Site Admin

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
Sorry Don and recall but I am not a believer in the Zeta's or the Pole Shift. :dunno

I stand by my original statement that this is the result of aging US infrastructure. In addition, there was severe flooding on the Fox River last Spring.

Who knows? The information you both brought is interesting. However, I do not see anything scientific that shows the New Madrid goes under Chicago. I think that is more speculation that science.

Jest my two sense... ;)

Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:29 pm
GT Truther

That's okay, BB, it's what makes for lively conversation and debate - about the future of our world. Actually very few people believe in them (zetas and the poleshift) outside of the elite. The good thing is that unlike them, you and a few others are able to discuss them in a calm and rational manner, as to whether or not they are legitimate or part of some grand psy-op. If so, it's the mother of all psy-ops, because as you might notice, the subject is very rarely ever allowed to be discussed on major US media. Russian media, yes. Remember Ali Velshi, late CNN financial anchor that often co-hosted with Christine Roman on week-end mornings? Notice he's gone? (He's now on RT, along with Larry King and a few other MSM anchors who don't want to be on the other side of public wrath.) Remember when he did that segment in which even the ticker on the bottom of the screen boldly proclaimed that there is another planet in our inner solar system? A "brown dwarf"? A mini-solar system? Of course there were a number of qualifying adjectives thrown in, but Ali's even more-pronounced excitation betrayed his awareness that this was no ordinary "science" story. Coincidence? Maybe.

Naturally only when Obama makes the announcement (that's he's allegedly going to make....I know :shakehead ) that this is a reality will this become common knowledge, at which point our entire global society is going to change irrevocably. I know the arguments against disclosing the real truth, because many will go insane, though not right away. The Coverup has been so successful over the years that even when the truth is presented in a logical manner, it produces an emotive reaction in most people to the extent they get visibly upset and often suffer palpitations. Even alleged "good guys" like Al Gore have had to employ a cover-story to explain it, but unfortunately that tends to blame the victim though it does allow people to point elsewhere, because the spiritual dimensions of what appears to be a meteorological event at first glance disturb the paradigms most of us have grown up with in (largely Protestant) Sunday School and church services.

I was talking to a friend on the phone earlier, (one who has a highly-placed family member personally involved in the Cover-up which is how he came to know of ZT), and we were discussing when the announcement will occur, since it was proclaimed a month/a year/and a day ago as of yesterday. He made the point that the essential message of ZT is that they, the alien zetas, are coming to take over our planet and homo sapiens is about to be consigned to the dust-bin of history. The reason supposedly is that the zetas screwed up their own world, due to their arrogance, and are being given this 'second chance' by the COW, and we have about reached the limit of the technological capabilities that our spiritual development can handle. Very few people can now dream of the American Dream other than becoming one of the point-oh-oh-oh-oh-one percent that 'make it' as pop-star entertainers, as sport celebrities or media mavens. Thus, they get 'our' world and we go to....hell, a/k/a prison planets, or if we're not that bad, we have more lifetimes ahead of us on a water-world in an alleged octopi-like life-form, or, if we rate enough service-to-others, we get to inhabit one of the new hybrid bodies constructed during the decades of abductions (now allegedly over). He focused on the fact 'They' are coming to take over our world; I told him that in the year before I was even told about ZT, I had read enough in Oahspe to convince me that a different 'They' come to shepherd us through cyclical pole-shifts and share our world with us. (We're a real bas :censor species, thus.)

All of that is the back-drop to acknowledging zeta-talk and the pole-shift. Without that, the only unifying 'cause' of our situation and the behavior of the elites is an innate malevolence, born of typical greed, selfishness, vengeance, self-righteousness, etc. I don't accept that, and for that reason I rarely buy into the many conventional paradigms embraced by the "conspiracy-theory" crowds. It's not that easy. The Illuminati weren't born "evil"; they were born rich and/or connected, and learn to accept their privileged lot in life and the need to exploit the bottom 99% of the human race, but they don't grow up engaged in child sacrifice and false-flag operations.

Yes, this all does impinge on the scientific basis for the connection between the New Madrid Seismic Zone and the St. Lawrence Seaway. I don't know but I have to ask; did you at least give a serious look at the science proffered showing the age of the rock strata and their connection from Maine to Louisiana? I know you believe in the "aging infrastructure" explanation (and yes, that is all a part of it as well; ever ask yourself how it is we spent so much time and money building it during the twentieth century, but can barely be bothered to patch it up within the past two decades?) but that bridge was relatively new, as bridges go; 33 years (there's that Masonic 33 again, Dad-blast it!!). Why are much older bridges holding up? Shoddy workmanship since Reagan took power? Yes, that's probably a factor I'd agree, but not as much as some would have it.

I once posted a link to a "bridge condition" web-page that was put up by MSNBC, after one interstate bridge over the Mississippi collapsed near Minneapolis. I'll have to get it out, but most of the bridges were up to snuff, are thoroughly inspected every year, and have a grade next to their name. I'll dig it up again, but I remember scrutinizing it and finding that few were in a dilapidated condition.

[pauses to search for PDF detailing the federal NMSZ agency; now no longer available on the web, checking wayback machine.....ahhh....]

Because the New Madrid will not rupture in isolation, thus the science proffered by the zetas (sort of like the way our weathercasters predict the weather, based in science but subject to both COW decisions that supersede our known physics and certain vagaries that are minimal in comparison to the "speculation" that mankind engages in sans extraterrestrial advice) regarding the connection to the Seaway and Wisconsin, I've been looking for that PDF because it actually validated much of ZT (probably why it was removed; it had an official seal made up of the shape of the main 7 states that will be impacted). However, I did find something almost as interesting.

A ppt presentation by the US Army Corps of Engineers, who will be in charge of building pontoon bridges etc. to re-establish distribution channels following the rupture.

Here's their "Key Findings":

Quote:
KEY FINDINGS

AT&T owns/operates 49% of the area’s telecom switching infrastructure

Service disruptions at any of the following facilities impacts communications :
“Memphis Main” telecommunications facility , Memphis, TN is a serving end office (EO) and access tandem (AT) for five Federal agencies, and AT and signaling transfer point (STP) for 47% of the population

“Jonesboro” telecommunications facility, Jonesboro, AR is a serving EO for 46 FDIC banks and a key Federal site, an AT and STP for 63 switches in and outside of the NMSZ, and houses 6 mobile switching centers (MSC)

“Sikeston” telecommunications facility,Sikeston, MO is a serving EO and AT for 11 FDIC banks, and a serving AT for 81 additional switches

(You can download the PowerPoint here: http://archive.org/details/FemaNle2011N ... ismicZone5 )

Notice what's important? Cell-phone communications, Federal agencies, and banks.

Here's another, from archive.org. This is not a "wild-eyed ufer from free-cloud" type of website; in fact, the description shows it originally was hosted by the US Army:

Quote:
DESCRIPTION:
This Powerpoint presentation annotations contain proof the US Army is revising USNORTHCOM CONPLAN 3502 entitled "CIVIL DISTURBANCE OPERATIONS", apparently a central plan for the US military to maintain control in event of riots or civil unrest. 3502 replaces GARDEN PLOT. Also "3502 TRIGGER / CDO EXCEDES T32 CAPIBILITIES" (sic) later proves "trigger" for CONPLAN. Events like G20 / Republican National Convention seem based on these plans / run as exercises for martial law type control in the United States.

FEMA National Level Exercise presentation from US Army Corps of Engineer server

More info:

http://twincities.indymedia.org/2010/no ... down-plan-

was located here: https://eportal.usace.army.mil/sites/RS ... Library/1/

What's scary about this is that it's now "unclassified" (though no longer 'active' on the internet) and shows how the militarization of all civil, political, municipal and state authority will be handled by the US Fifth Army, for a population estimated at 11 million of which 8-9 million are rural and live in "160-200 cities" while Memphis has 1-1.5 million and St. Louis 1.5-2 million.

So when hearing about a nearby event such as a bridge "sagging" without any noticeable external cause, it might be attributable merely to aging infrastructure, but it also might be connected to the larger tectonic plate inter-action that's connected to the NMSZ.

Just sayin'; that's my too sense. ;)

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:26 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Sorry Don and recall but I am not a believer in the Zeta's or the Pole Shift. :dunno

BB I believe in the pole shift because For some reason I have been reading about these things and have had an intrest in the shift, flying saucers, aliens, and time travel and teleportation, Atlantis, etc. since I was 10 years old. It is all a part of my life, it is who I am. History and forbiden science and religion along with profites all tell a story of past and future pole shifts.
People who do not believe in the pole shift, like yourself, simply had better things to do! And that is fine. It makes for a diverse world. I supect that both Karma and reincarnation have a lot to do with our interests too. Don and I have read many of the same books which does influence our thinking and could be the reason why I agree with him on so many issues. But the fact that you are here on this most interesting site tells me that you are a deep thinker and a very inteligent person. So if not a pole shift, what things are you interested in?

Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:40 pm
GT Truther

Deleted...Dex

Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:52 am
GT Truther

(Waking Up? I think you'll like this..Dex)

But a new book by American ecologist Dr Ellis Silver argues that humans may well not be from Earth - and may have arrived separately. Silver offers arguments, based on human physiology, that suggest we may not have evolved alongside other life on Earth - but arrived from elsewhere, brought here by aliens as recently as a few tens of thousands of years ago.

“Mankind is supposedly the most highly developed species on the planet, yet is surprisingly unsuited and ill-equipped for Earth's environment: harmed by sunlight, a strong dislike for naturally occurring (raw) foods, ridiculously high rates of chronic disease, and more. Plus there's a prevailing feeling among many people that they don't belong here or that something "just isn't right".

“This suggests (to me at least) that mankind may have evolved on a different planet, and we may have been brought here as a highly developed species. One reason for this, discussed in the book, is that the Earth might be a prison planet - since we seem to be a naturally violent species - and we're here until we learn to behave ourselves.”

Continued:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/human-beings-c ... 35110.html

Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:39 pm
Site Admin

Well here we are. Three of my neighbors came home at noon today from the Johnson Space Center. Sigh!

The funny thing is - two of them are died in the wool Tea Partiers! :mrgreen:

You know the old saying "Be careful what you wish for..." Yeah - shoulda seen their faces. Neither one could believe they will not be going to work and may not be paid for the duration. :oops

My fellow walk blocker and RINO friend is also one of the laid off ones. His wife is a school teacher so they should be okay for a while.

I'm hoping no one here is affected by the US government shut down. :heart

Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:45 pm
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Happy birthday Dondep and happy 10th birthday THE GOLDEN THREAD!
Human Subject #58-001 first post on 10/02/03 wrote:
Sorry for the long cut ´n paste, but this is to important not to...
Thanks to Jeff Rense for not ´backing down´...
This is heavy stuff folks that should be splattered over all the sites, forums, newspapers and tv-stations...
It might be just this thread that will remain after ´they´ take everything off the net..
´They´ have already intimidated many who ´stumbled´ upon this..:

From Bill Hamilton
skywatcher22@hotmail.com
10-1-3

I was just going through a massive amount of collected data on my friend Dr. Dan Burisch and found this introduction by B.J. Wolf. I will follow this with how it all ended.

Introduction

I came to know Dr. Dan Burisch (formerly Dan Crain, Ph.D.) many years ago in Las Vegas NV. He and his family became friends with my family and I.... and eventually I came to know his story well. He asked me, in 1997 to write a book about one of his research projects. That became Eagles Disobey: The Case for Inca City, Mars and was released to the public in 1998. During that work I came to know a great deal about Dan´s involvement in dark projects that are covertly funded by our military and governmen bodies - including his work up at Area-51, or as it is known by those who work up there: Watertown Strip. Dan became afraid, desperately afraid for his life toward the end of the work on Eagles Disobey. He was terrified of retailiation from his dark project supervisors because he refused to stop looking into the anomalies on Mars - and because he had shared with me many of his experiences "up north" while he was employed in Project Aquarius, and had familiarity with Project Sigma, and Looking Glass.

Toward the end of 1998 Dan disappeared. His residence was abandoned overnight, and nobody seemed to know where he had been taken. He turned up half way across the country, with most of his memories concerning his association with me and our work on Eagles Disobey altered or erased. I tried my best to remind him of his past, but he did not believe me until I showed him a copy of the book and photographs of himself sitting on my couch playing with the dogs. He returned to his new location, but memories started to break through the conditioning to such an extent that Dan fled and was eventually recaptured and whisked off to a military base for re-conditioning. When they realized that they couldn´t keep it up with out damaging his ability to think and function (remember, they wanted him to continue to work for them in his capacity as team leader and microbiologist) they decided to re-wind his memories and return him to Las Vegas under the careful observation of his spouse, who relays all communication up the pipeline, and signs much of her correspondence with her title/designation PsiOpSec.

I was permitted very limited contact with him during that time, mostly because he made life unbearable until they honored his demand to talk to me. But he was eventually moved again and housed at the Papoose Lab facility where he could conduct critical biological studies on captive entity they had housed in their lab, on Level-5. Contact was intermittent, but then, in early 2001 I got a strange email that caught my attention. It was from mj01@missilemail.com. Since I knew that Dan was involved with Majestic and MJ12, I was immediately on alert. It turned out to be from a person inside the project Dan was working on, who was so upset with the situation that he felt compelled to seek my help. He was aware of my identity and long standing friendship with Dan because it was contained in the briefings he got prior to accepting his assignment, and figured I might be willing to assist. My contact is now dead. He was discovered communicating with me, and was involuntarily "retired". His letters read as follows, and give a troubling glimpse into the prison-like world that was created to maintain control of Dr. Dan Burisch and force him to comply with the wishes of the ´powers that be´ as he eventually came to call them.

Copy of email:

I have control of "her" ISP account. Free internet, via one of the biggest bitches you ever met! Oops! I hope you´re not a big friend!? I am not supposed to be doing this, but I also have control over all of the referred material coming from him, going through her to the powers that are. I am one of the biologist-computer-geeks that has been put in place to watch over his research progress and act as the switchboard person to direct his efforts to the right people. The powers placed him back in Las Vegas after a bigtime accident at the Ranch. An attempt to replace him into Las Vegas society failed due to alleged surveillance of him, so he was arrested and placed into custodial supervision. That is where he´ll remain for the rest of his life I guess. Why they haven´t erased him I´ll never know. Danny is a nice enough guy, a weirdo, refuses to speak with anyone and only communicates to the powers in writing. When anyone pushes him into saying anything he only responds with the same crazy saying, "Nicky Knows!" He screamed it at me once. Any idea what it means? Anywho, MJ1@missilemail.com is one of several spook-shadow addresses under the same name, so I feel confident in my shadow behavior. Danny writes, Mrs. "B----" (doesn´t stand for Burisch :) ) passes it to the powers, and everyone is satisfied. He is taken twice monthly on field trips to Sunrise Mountain. He conducts work there and is taken back to his house. As I said I have control over the communications so - want a "cc:"? From what I have read, it´ll be a wild ride! ... I also think that what he is working on should be seen by other folks somehow, it´s about the origins.

B.J. Wolf spent years trying to penetrate the wall of secrecy and partially succeeded and tried to publish her findings to the world, but the "Powers that Be" caught up with her and now she is
with "them".

Her last message to me...

Sep 14, 2003
Bill,

Things are not good. I didn´t realize that whoever grabbed up all Dodie´s things got a copy of the tape from June! Why the hell didn´t Ron think! And now, my email is dead-in-the-water? I wondered why I wasn´t getting any new mail. Every time I checked, it just said no new messages. I tried to get some help but the stupid tech-support kid on the phone didn´t know what was wrong - he just said make another email account. But that doesn´t explain why BJWolf007 is fryed! Or how it happened! Or what it means??? Was it a deliberate attack? Does it have anything to do with all those people I have seen watching me? I can´t go to the store, or walk the dog without feeling eyes on the back of my neck. And they´re so damned smug about it. When I turn and catch them looking at me, they don´t drop their eyes, or look away. No! They just look right back at me, not quite smiling.

And they know there´s not a damned thing they are doing that I could call for help or complain about. There´s no law against looking at somebody. And it´s rarely the same person more than twice. Damn it -Bill they´re everywhere I go! They´re always there! It´s just too much. I feel like a net is closing around me - a net of people watching everything I do - every move I make. I am scared. If I could move tomorrow I would, and just fall out of sight for a while.

And now - the last straw! Eaglesdisobey.com is gone. It´s completely gone. What the hell is going on?

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?

Then I started receiving messages in the mail from our inside contacts. The messages were
accompanied by printed photos of B.J. This was not good. I wish I could answer her last
question, but for now the lines of communication are down and the world is split between
shadow and light.

Someone wants to move all this back into the SHADOWS where it came from.

Sincerely,

Bill Hamilton
Executive Director
Skywatch International, Inc.
http://www.skywatch-research.org
Fiat Lux et Veritas

Lets keep this on page one people! For ´them´ to look at...and for us to keep searching and ask questions..
Here´s more :

http://www.rense.com/general33/searcasdh.htm

http://www.rense.com/general34/alive.htm

http://www.skywatch-research.org/Q94-109A.htm

And keep thinking:Alternative 4.., even 5 and 6 maybe..

Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:41 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Happy Birthdaty Dondep and TGT too!

Meanwhile near Australia:

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.p ... mit=Submit

Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:49 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Happy Birthday, Don!

Here's to many, many more! :drunks :heart

Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:55 am
Site Admin

Happy B-Day Don hope you had a great day!

Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:37 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Another Contact Story
http://www.galactic-server.com/rune/iarga.html

Quote:
This is a true story of a UFO contact from a planet called IARGA - by the alien astronauts visiting our Earth. They say that their Sun is about 10 light years as we count time from us, and that they have been observing us for some time.....

This story was first published in Dutch by Ankh-Hermes of Deventer, Netherlands in 1969 and has gone through 11 Editions and 40,000 hardbound copies in Dutch since then. It has been published as science fiction up to now because the publisher originally felt that this story would not sell as fact.

Quote:
FOREWORD FROM THE AUTHOR

This book is the account of a meeting with the crew of a spacecraft from a distant solar system in our milky-way.

Quote:
The first point is the most important, only when we under-stand the creation process, and in particular the development process of man, can we understand and accept the reason for the external interference that will take place in the near future. Without this knowledge the interference would be useless and therefore undesirable. Lastly, their information includes a general description of other intelligent races and their different evolution cycles, which will enable Us to approach a determination of our unique position in the midst of an incredible number of intelligent races. The fundamental reason for this book is the abolition of Earth's isolation and the announcement of the fulfilling of the numbers of man. Our first mandate was carried out in ignorance, the second will be carried out in full consciousness.

I just present to the group for your perusal!

Lynn

Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:42 am
GT Truther

Many happy returns Don.

This singalong is just too true... altho' if you really want to see high fuel prices then you need to come to Great Britain... we Brits would love to pay American prices... which are so much lower than ours!

It seems that every other day another energy company either announces record profits or that prices are going up, by double digit percentages.

Simon

Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:10 pm
GT Truther

This came from a message on the prepare4contact yahoo group.

can anyone confirm any of this (apart from clue 1, which is well-known)?

Simon

----------------------------------------------

*The Gov't Ruling Elite are Fleeing to their Underground Cities John DiNardo * *CLUE #1 * Just as President Eisenhower waited until his farewell speech to evade the ruling elite's rifle crosshairs, and only then warned the people of the elite's creeping tyranny, so too, the outgoing Director of Homeland Security issued this chilling shocking warning in her farewell speech, reported by ABC-News: "A massive and “serious” cyber attack on the U.S. homeland is coming, and a natural disaster — the likes of which the nation has never seen — is also likely on its way. So prepare, and bring “a large bottle of Advil,” Janet Napolitano told her yet-to-be-named replacement in a farewell address Tuesday morning." *CLUE #2 * Astrophysicist James McCanney revealed that his contacts among military officers and professional astronomers have leaked to him that: "a mini-solar system [comets swirling around a gravitational baby star] is moving into our Solar System." and that, "You are on your own. Be prepared! . . . . This horde of incoming comets and asteroids now threatens Earth." *CLUE #3 * NPR-News "U.S. 'SPACE FENCE RADAR SYSTEM GOES SILENT [Shut Down] AFTER 50 YEARS IN OPERATION" Only a fool would not realize that they are merely concealing the space radar from the eyes of public scientists, so as to preempt asteroid threat warnings that would panic the public. It is well known that they merely pretended that the Hubble Telescope had failed, and that they lied about the Infrared Astronomical Satellite having failed, just as they lied in stating that the radio transmissions from the Pioneer 10 space probe had failed. This space fence shutdown strongly implies that they expect major celestial bullets hurtling toward Earth. But let's not prepare. We wouldn't want to disturb the economic house of cards. *CLUE #4 * U.S. FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JUST HAPPENS TO SHUT DOWN NOW I received an automated email from Dr. Michelle Tuttle of the U.S. Geological Survey; you know, the nation's earthquake warning experts. She wrote: " Due to the Government shutdown, my job has been terminated. I no longer have email access, either. Thank you, shadow government. Now, not only have you kept us blindfolded as to incoming asteroids, you have also ordered a black-out of vital earthquake reports, now, at this critical juncture in Earth's ongoing trauma when earthquake frequency and intensity is beginning to soar. " *CLUE #5 * The former governor of Minnesota, a man of the people, has gotten into the secret underground city of the treacherous ruling elite, and has filmed the elite's private army, who herein state: "We will do whatever it takes to shut out desperate Coloradoans from seeking shelter here below; we will shoot to kill them, if necessary." Please click on the FULL Screen icon at the lower right corner. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP7kMdLHc98 *CLUE #6 * Comet ISON's debris is filmed striking Earth in many places: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKFXcaR5UaM

Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:37 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
not a believer in the Zeta's or the Pole Shift.

+1

Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:09 pm
GT Truther

Post let have a tea party!

Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:14 pm
GT Truther

This book of little green men and
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/09/12 ... -guy-book/

This description of the the lumitoy org chart with “The very top names were missing from the chart.”
http://hipknowsys.blogspot.com/2013/10/ ... cabal.html

And Lynnwood's post of
Quote:
The first point is the most important, only when we under-stand the creation process, and in particular the development process of man, can we understand and accept the reason for the external interference that will take place in the near future. Without this knowledge the interference would be useless and therefore undesirable. Lastly, their information includes a general description of other intelligent races and their different evolution cycles, which will enable Us to approach a determination of our unique position in the midst of an incredible number of intelligent races. The fundamental reason for this book is the abolition of Earth's isolation and the announcement of the fulfilling of the numbers of man. Our first mandate was carried out in ignorance, the second will be carried out in full consciousness.

from http://www.galactic-server.com/rune/iarga.html

Got me thinking:

Of the rainbow of genetic diversity here on Earth and our self will.

In this experiment of the meaning of life, it is the question, a hypothesis in context of EBE's might read as:

That the Universe has a diverse group of humanoid species that all claim to be from the the master race started in the 3rd dimension. Further our races (EBE) believe that their development occurred because of certain genes in harmonic resonant with the environment.

So to settle the question of the master blue print of sentient human species.

They gather what they consider the driving genes and conditions along with self determination on a planet of Experimental Arena Resolving The Host, aka EARTH.

That question is best resolved by having us all live in peace on planet earth.

Unfortunately there have been outside influences which have rigged the system.

Really the question EBE need to answer is:
Will the EBE be at peace with the One Higher Power of love?

With love, we can get over it:

Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:18 pm
GT Truther

Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:35 am
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:

e.g:
(1)

Quote:

I am wondering if the US government shutdown is part of the plan for the upcoming announcement. Did Obama anticipate this would happen at this time and affect the time frame chosen for the announcement? Many US government websites such as NASA.gov and USGS.gov are now offline because of the shutdown. I can understand not updating the websites, but find it odd for them to shut down the sites completely. If the announcement is made during the shutdown, there will be no NASA or USGS websites for the public to go to for information or to ask questions. Considering the last shutdown lasted 21 days and neither party seems likely to agree to a budget anytime soon, this could go on for awhile. Is the shutdown intentional or could it just be another attempt by the cover-up to try and stop the announcement? [and from another] http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-24357729 A number of US government websites and Twitter feeds have been suspended due to a partial US government shutdown. Nasa's website was unavailable as non-essential services were closed, and the White House web page was not being updated, after a lapse in federal funding. [and from another] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_ ... _States%29 The Supreme Court ruled in Youngstown Sheet & Tube Co. v. Sawyer, 343 US 579 (1952) that Executive Order 10340 from President Harry S. Truman placing all steel mills in the country under federal control was invalid because it attempted to make law, rather than clarify or act to further a law put forth by the Congress or the Constitution. It has been argued that a Congressional override of an executive order is a nearly impossible event due to the supermajority vote required and the fact that such a vote leaves individual lawmakers very vulnerable to political criticism.
Quote:
We have repeatedly stated that the announcement date was set in concrete, not to be changed even if Obama appeared to have been replaced by a look-alike or was claimed to be in a coma. Russia and China and other countries would proceed, regardless. This date was frozen after China’s Xi and Obama met in California in June, 2013. Surely Obama was aware of the pending budget fights with the GOP at that time. Were these battles assumed to be a benefit to NASA and the USGS and the White House if the announcement occurred during shutdown battles? Is the announcement itself expected to be a weapon against the GOP’s intransigent games?

Since the Fall of 2012, when Obama attempted several times to announce the presence of Planet X, aka Nibiru, there have been many false starts designed to identify and catch the cover-up crowd in action. Obama attempted to use the EAS system and was blocked by cut wires and re-directed messaging. He attempted to use an Oval Office address and was thwarted by court orders secured by those in the media who had been told this was a hoax. The number of high level individuals in the government removed from power over subsequent months included General Petraeus and General Allen and the second in command at the CIA, Michael Morrell.

Obama is a consummate politician, and understands how to maneuver during political games. He has anticipated many antics by Tea Party extremists and dozens of other special interest groups that would arise as a result of the announcement. He has looked past arranging to get the announcement out, so that the populace of the world can make personal decisions armed with the information the elite have had available to them for many decades. The special interests represented by the GOP include the 1%, the very wealthy, and corporate farms that would attempt to secure a frightened populace as workers in virtual slave camps. Crippling the government so it could not block a takeover by the wealthy and GOP extremists is a tool for the 1% in this regard.

What weapons does Obama have to counter these anticipated maneuvers? By timing the announcement to coincide with or come shortly after the budget battles, Obama will find one of two situations. Either these budget battles will have been settled so that the federal government is fully operational, or he will find himself presented with potential national security issues if riots and bank runs break out. Ensuring the stability of the banking industry and quelling looting and injury from rioting is already in the law, and thus could be covered by Executive Orders. Obama can shift funding from programs that favor the 1%, such as corporate welfare, to support these Executive Orders. Faced with these types of maneuvers, the GOP and the special interests they represent will likely find lifting the debt ceiling and funding the government the lesser pain.

What are the advantages to timing the announcement to GOP blocking of continuing government funding and lifting the debt ceiling? The announcement does not need funding in order to be presented, as it is a completed package, including NASA’s portion, and relies on major media for delivery. The US government would not want national parks invaded by a public rush to safe locations, and the parks will be closed. The White House would not want the public attempting to rush the president under the guise of tours, and tours are canceled. And NASA and the USGS expect Nancy to explain their cover-up methods, so their lack of access by the public would not be a concern.

Source: ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for October 5, 2013

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... nouncement

Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:14 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Bluebonnet wrote:

Quote:
Many US government websites such as NASA.gov and USGS.gov are now offline because of the shutdown.

Not attacking the messenger here, only the message that it is somehow "saving money" that it is "because of the gov shutdown" that the web sites are being taken down.

I beg to differ. Certainly this is more mean-spirited than anything else. It take MORE EFFORT to put up a notice on a web site and take it down or make it "unavailable", then to just walk away and leave the web site up and running and information freely available. There is NO REASON to make the Library of Congress information, for instance, unavailable. I can understand making ecommerce unavailable if no one is there to fill orders, but taking down web sites? I didn't know we paid for bandwidth on a daily basis. I mean, we just closed up shop a couple days ago. This web site shut-down crap is the biggest load of bull-ony I have heard all year, and it's October.

Maybe Russia will launch some humanitarian aid to assist us. :roflmao

Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:48 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
recall15 wrote:
Bluebonnet wrote:

Quote:
Many US government websites such as NASA.gov and USGS.gov are now offline because of the shutdown.

This web site shut-down crap is the biggest load of bull-ony I have heard all year, and it's October.

It is the sys admins and other various support (admins, HR, managers, etc) that cost.
These people are needed in case of web site compromised.

Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:27 pm
Site Admin

Yep, Sys Admins keep those very sites from being hacked. Thus they are not available at this time.

Quote:
What's Affected by a Government Shutdown?

Below, find an overview of some of the government services and operations that will be impacted until Congress passes a budget to fund them again. For detailed information about specific activities at Federal agencies, please see federal government contingency plans.

•Vital services that ensure seniors and young children have access to healthy food and meals may not have sufficient Federal funds to serve all beneficiaries in an extended lapse.

•Call centers, hotlines and regional offices that help veterans understand their benefits will close to the public.

•Veterans’ compensation, pension, education, and other benefits could be cut off in the case of an extended shutdown.

•Every one of America’s national parks and monuments, from Yosemite to the Smithsonian to the Statue of Liberty, will be immediately closed.

•New applications for small business loans and loan guarantees will be immediately halted.

•Research into life-threatening diseases and other areas will stop, and new patients won’t be accepted into clinical trials at the National Institutes of Health.

•Work to protect consumers, ranging from child product safety to financial security to the safety of hazardous waste facilities, will cease. The EPA will halt non-essential inspections of chemical facilities and drinking water systems.

•Permits and reviews for planned energy and transportations projects will stop, preventing companies from working on these projects. Loans to rural communities will be halted.

•Hundreds of thousands of Federal employees including many charged with protecting us from terrorist threats, defending our borders, inspecting our food, and keeping our skies safe will work without pay until the shutdown ends.

•Hundreds of thousands of additional federal workers will be immediately and indefinitely furloughed without pay.

Services That Will Continue During the Government Shutdown

•Social Security beneficiaries will continue receiving checks.

•The U.S. Postal Service will keep delivering mail.

•Active military will continue serving.

•Air traffic controllers, prison guards, and border patrol agents will remain on the job.

•NASA Mission Control will continue supporting astronauts serving on the Space Station.

http://www.usa.gov/shutdown.shtml

Quote:
The criteria for evaluation and judgment of civil authority is whether it is serving the people, whether it is guarding their security, whether it is maintaining a positive and peaceful social order, whether it is helping to make the lives of its citizens better, and, in particular, whether it is protecting the poor. To be opposed to government per se, especially when that opposition serves the ultimate power of other wealthy and powerful interests, is simply not a biblical position. Transparency, accountability, and service are the ethics of good government. “Of the people, by the people, and for the people” is still a good measure and goal of civil authority.

Why the Government Shutdown Is Unbiblical
by Jim Wallis 10-03-2013

http://sojo.net/blogs/2013/10/03/why-government-shutdown-unbiblical

Couldn't have said it better myself. :mrgreen:

Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:11 pm
GT Truther

Gosh I was even late for my own (and the GT's) birthday! :embarressed Actually that's not even correct, as I haven't had a chance to sit down and contemplate and respond to what I'd find until now. It's been an amazing decade, though the fact that we've gone through this for that amount of time is shocking. :awe

Thanks guys, all of you that remembered, especially Uncle John, the still-current architect of heaven in residence who is the best archivist an activist band of fellows (and females) could ask for. <gives somber bow in UJ's direction>

I had this earlier, but "It's" a contraction for "was" as well as it is "is". lmfao. And it's Golden. It only does it's dance once though - at least on my system.

What are the advantages to timing the announcement to GOP blocking of continuing government funding and lifting the debt ceiling? The announcement does not need funding in order to be presented, as it is a completed package, including NASA’s portion, and relies on major media for delivery. The US government would not want national parks invaded by a public rush to safe locations, and the parks will be closed. The White House would not want the public attempting to rush the president under the guise of tours, and tours are canceled. And NASA and the USGS expect Nancy to explain their cover-up methods, so their lack of access by the public would not be a concern.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to reiterate this moment, from above (thanks recall):

The Completed Package

Quote:
What are the advantages to timing the announcement to GOP blocking of continuing government funding and lifting the debt ceiling? The announcement does not need funding in order to be presented, as it is a completed package, including NASA’s portion, and relies on major media for delivery. The US government would not want national parks invaded by a public rush to safe locations, and the parks will be closed. The White House would not want the public attempting to rush the president under the guise of tours, and tours are canceled.

http://zetatalk.com/ning/05oc2013.htm

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:32 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Not good! I don't Like this one bit!

Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:52 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Not good! I don't Like this one bit!

FR33 Until it has guns, it's just a toy. Anything on wheels can do the same thing.

Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:40 pm
GT Truther

Well, what SysAdmin is needed to keep the Ocean from being hacked?
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... f-Shutdown

Quote:
Apparently, according to an anonymous Park Service ranger, “We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting.”

Centuries ago, King Canute famously failed to command the ocean tide to stop. His display was actually a means to educate his subjects on the limits of royal power. Today, however, our President actually believes he has the power to control the oceans.

I think you folks are drinking the kool-aid. It's a bunch of horse-puckey. I can't believe you are falling for it. If you Really Think they sent home all the SysAdmins, well... I have a bridge for sale.

Really? Here. at the GT?

Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:38 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 37  Next