It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 4:14 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
Ghostly Figure In Photo A Sign From God? Pastor Thinks So

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/02/ ... thinks-so/

Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:12 am
GT Truther

I think this is from globuo0...nice

I would say think deeply about the science and the feel of your alien contacts. Investigate them, in return, rather than just accept whatever they say. There are alien offenders who will treat us like cattle, but we can now, easily, VASTLY exceed them. I'm interacting on at least two vast scales beyond all gray alignment networks (exploring even further parameters very carefully per alien norms- I'm seen as a creative, sensitive person not afraid to expand the collective beauty of it into fine, often feminine minds), encompassing good parts of networks that include quadrillions (thousands of trillions of aliens) in the nearby superclusters). But I'm sometimes found just awed at the beauty of it all, then actively resonating similarly.
> You may wonder, how would I do that "actively?" I find that the aesthetic, especially multiple, often faintly reciprocated musical aspects are most welcoming - but very good music, non-egoistic, everyone). E.t.'s LOVE music. We can literally paint exotic physics resonance, gravitic configurations, and best of all, deep (again, often feminine) feelings and relationships with delicate, very spatial music. How? Start with a complex, deep kind of multi-layered (resonant) music, then let your mind and feeling into vast networks go, let it accept others’ response(s) of the sort. I do this every single day.
> This (far, far beyond grays) kind of interaction is so profoundly more deep and free that I can easily trace a second major threshold in all my life. First came contact, which changed my awareness, and now this: vastly, beautifully and freely beyond all gray alignment offenders.
>

Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:48 am
GT Truther

From Courtney Brown:
https://www.facebook.com/courtney.brown.7568596
Quote:
For those who are following these "Implications Postings," I assure you that they will make sense once the major announcement mentioned in many of these posts below actually happens this month. You will still have to connect the dots, but it will be clear where the dots lead.

My thoughts are that the announcement will either be about ET and disclosure or G2 cloud and the expected related "superwave" events. This article is about the G2 cloud and suggests that a superwave event will occur in April, this year (2014).

http://www.transients.info/2014/02/cloud-g2-status-and-possible-stellar.html

I recall some of the so-far failed predictions by Clif High and Psychic Focus which were for a month named April (albeit we thought in an earlier year) which included our orbit around the Sun, the duration of the day (in hours) and even the year (in number of days) all changing.

The article includes a quote from Paul LaViolette suggesting that we may soon see / experience what amounts to a
Quote:
cosmic game of Galactic pinball.

I wonder whether the passing superwaves will cause what amounts to a global earthquake - of Biblical proportions? I (almost) expect them to change human awareness / consciousness.

Sorry Don, and Nancy / Zetan friends, not the pole shift or Nibiru.

That said, it is thought that there could be one (or several) planetary body / bodies in the G2 cloud, and even if we don't experience exactly what the Zetans are predicting I still think that they are correct with their general advice about preparing for unprecedented (in our remembered history) upheavals.

Hmm. :popcorn

-------------------

Fr33k, I found those quotes to be of interest. I feel sure that Phatz is on to something which should be studied, but alas it won't be me as even when a schoolboy I did not understand advanced maths, gobbledegook algebra and physics. Possibly though thats why I'm still alive in this body, because had I been good with these topics then by now I'd have at least tried to build my own zero point energy device, and had I suceeded than I'd have been sharing the knowledge with those who I know who are struggling to pay the present-day extortionate prices for gas and electricity.

-------------------

The flooding situation is still becoming more severe. You should have heard the howling winds here in London on Saturday!

Alas, a boy aged 7 has died and his parents are seriously ill in hospital after being rescued from a house with water pumps in use (ie: they were trying to pump the floodwaters out of their house).

This was in Chertsey, which is just to the southwest of London.

We assume that the cause was carbon monoxide poisoning, however this has not been officially confirmed.

Meanwhile, the man in charge of the Environment Agency has finally visited the areas which have been flooded for a over month and the news report said that after having met the local people he was left with no need to arrange a focus session to learn their views. In short, the reception he received seems to have been the closest that is deemed acceptable in a civilised society to a real-fire barbecue - with a human being on the spit!

With rains still falling so more areas are now flooding, and some of the people who have been flooded since Christmas have now decided that they cannot cope any longer and reluctantly evacuated their homes.

We are now being told that this is
Quote:
probably a manifestation of global warming
But of course it is.

Mini ice coming!

Simon

Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:12 am
GT Truther

Perhaps Courtney, is reporting facts.
Perhaps not, it has gotten traction very fast and is another message of doom.
Which is the same pattern of PTB...i.e. FEAR.
Read the below quote and thought it was applicable. :brockoli

Quote:
our popular culture are obscenities of obfuscation.

Perhaps it is a crime every time a would-be enlightened being dies in filth and ignorance

I would say there is no question, it is a crime of those starting to be enlightened, and there are such Human beings of Humanity on planet Earth NOW. :puter

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/02/09 ... at-or-not/

Going to watch these:

PS: Just random thoughts, I find it intresting that this is brought forward by "Court-knee"
The name's meaning of Courtney in English is: Courtier; a court attendant .
Just like "snowden" comes from the snowy hill, i.e. bringing a chill to the hill.
:pix

Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:22 am
GT Truther

Sky

The Pistis Sophia is really remarkable information...Thanks for encouraging.

Dex

Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:37 am
GT Truther

4) Implications Posting #4:

Above all else, those who govern seek to control what the masses accept as true, and there is nothing that they will not do in order to achieve this since it is the sole source of their power. The belief that those who govern would not brazenly manipulate knowledge simply for their own benefit is the single most important belief that supports their continued reign. This belief always leads to confusion, despair, and relentless cynicism from within the ranks of those who are controlled. Once this belief is abandoned, free will returns absolutely, and great change is inevitable.

===================================

(my comment) ...and Edward Snowdon is one of the catalysts for such change!

(as are revelations on topics such as Libor rate manipulation, GCHQ / NSA surveillance, etc)

Simon

Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:09 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
From Courtney Brown:
Quote:
For those who are following these "Implications Postings," I assure you that they will make sense once the major announcement mentioned in many of these posts below actually happens this month. You will still have to connect the dots, but it will be clear where the dots lead.

My thoughts are that the announcement will either be about ET and disclosure or G2 cloud and the expected related "superwave" events. This article is about the G2 cloud and suggests that a superwave event will occur in April, this year (2014).

http://www.transients.info/2014/02/cloud-g2-status-and-possible-stellar.html

I recall some of the so-far failed predictions by Clif High and Psychic Focus which were for a month named April (albeit we thought in an earlier year) which included our orbit around the Sun, the duration of the day (in hours) and even the year (in number of days) all changing.

The article includes a quote from Paul LaViolette suggesting that we may soon see / experience what amounts to a
Quote:
cosmic game of Galactic pinball.

I wonder whether the passing superwaves will cause what amounts to a global earthquake - of Biblical proportions? I (almost) expect them to change human awareness / consciousness.

Sorry Don, and Nancy / Zetan friends, not the pole shift or Nibiru.

That said, it is thought that there could be one (or several) planetary body / bodies in the G2 cloud, and even if we don't experience exactly what the Zetans are predicting I still think that they are correct with their general advice about preparing for unprecedented (in our remembered history) upheavals.

Hmm. :popcorn

Sorry Simon, I know we are all entitled to our own opinion about this until the Announcement actually occurs, but Courtney Brown is only one of many charlatans who the CIA will be promoting - like they promoted Dan Burisch - in order to continue casting aspersions on Nancy Lieder and ZetaTalk.

Only NL/ZT has continually predicted, and given scientifically-based and/or logically-based background information for those predictions, about the presence of Nibiru in the inner solar system and what the implications of its passage are.

It is also the reason she - and only she (other than NASA, who will be then brought to the podium to explain why they felt they had to lie all these years) - will be mentioned in the Announcement, so that the common man will be able to get the unvarnished truth about the reality facing us all, in all its ugliness. If she is not mentioned, then NO-ONE will be mentioned, because no-one has done as much as she/they have to bring the truth of our origin and destiny to us. Everything else offered by the you-fool-logical (UFOology) community has been designed to entertain or frighten us, to cause us to buy books and tickets, to muse endlessly about nonsensical issues, all while Majestic and their auxiliaries have toasted our naivete and outright ignorance in allowing ourselves to be sucker-punched by them endlessly.

I'll eat my hat (I have a large array of hats, including leather and felt) if I'm wrong and you're right. Are you prepared to do the same? That's how allied I am to the logic of a true 'spiritual abacus', and if we had the time I would gently go step by step the entire path I took over twenty years to be able to say this with unqualified assurance. I have also, sadly, discovered that many otherwise-intelligent people are simply incapable of handling the plausibility, let alone the probability. They can barely accept the possibility. To many of them it would mean the total destruction of their world-view, not to mention their physical comforts. The "implications" - the REAL implications - are shied away from in debate; even in 2003, no-one in Majestic could even hold a calm conversation about them; Nancy's name was avoided like the plague and the concept of a pole-shift was ridiculed or exaggerated precisely to avoid logical discussion.

I do think however that the Announcement will not occur during Putin's "day in the sun", because he's been patient while we had our Xmas and SuperBowl orgies, and the Chinese 'got their harvest in' and had their two-week celebration of the Chinese New Year, where they give each other red envelopes with money and then go out and spend it. The least the US and China could to is allow Putin to put on his $50-billion Olympic spectacle, the closing ceremonies of which air between 8:30pm and 10:38pm Sunday evening, February 23rd (why 10:38 and not 10:30 is still a mystery to me, unless that "8" at the end is a hidden signal about the "8" at the end of the month for the Announcement). That means that the Announcement, unless it airs on a week-day (not a good plan, because of the markets), is likely to be aired Friday evening, February 28th. The last day of the month. In fact, it could even air the following morning, March 1st, just to make a liar out of Courtney Brown and any of the other circus acts bound to jump in the ring by then. We all know that the one thing NL/ZT can be faulted on is the time-line, and I wouldn't put it past them to do one last such fake-out. But the definition, "in the dead of winter and after the holidays" would technically still be met.

So. We have at most 21 days for NL/ZT/DD or CB/SS to be proven correct or incorrect, but in the interests of the GR of the GT, we'll keep it at a "gentleman's bet". Not just because I don't like the taste of hat, but most of us - including moi - don't like the taste of crow and I don't want anyone else to have to taste it like I've had to on at least two occasions over the last decade. (At least I won't bet the furniture store like some Broncos fans did :roflmao )

I agree that it will have to do with ET and Disclosure; it will be made evident why ET was here and what Disclosure implies. Anyone familiar with ZT knows the pole-shift to be caused by Nibiru is inextricably intertwined with other ET races and Disclosure about why they all came here and continue to come, and will assist with the final transformation. No, not everyone will 'get out alive', not everyone gets a gold star and gets to graduate to higher densities, and the "superwave" paradigm is a euphemism for the gravitational pull that will tumble us in the wake of Nibiru - which of course will not 'collide' with us. Every day vindicates the logic of ZT, and yet over a decade I have continually begged the readers here to provide a more persuasive and comprehensive paradigm than they offer, yet all that is offered are individual 'explanations' that may seem to hold water on one aspect, and then only for a short while, but alas, no countervailing argument is ever presented that passes the test of a decent spiritual abacus. What is offered - such as HAARP, or Operation BlueBeam, or Lucifer and his demons, or the NWO and their Manchurian candidates, or Armageddon and Immanetizing the Eschaton, or Global Warming, etc - relies too heavily on man's innate evilness or ET's evilness or indifference or simple need to exploit us to fill in the missing gaps, and that simply does not pass the spiritual 'smell test'.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Why Are Western Europe And Many Parts of the US Getting Pounded So Massively By Mother Nature?

Quote:
The United Kingdom is flooding.
thornews thornews·225 videos

Published on Feb 9, 2014

Almost all of the Great Britain is being soaked with endless rain, tidal surge, gale storm winds between 50 - 150 mph. On Monday, Spain and Portugal will be catching the side of this storm. Landslips and floods mean all rail routes into south-west England are now blocked and trains are halted. Public transportation is down, mass power outages and more storms on the horizon.

Several sever flood warning have been given all over Europe.

Coastguards in Devon said they were expecting "phenomenal" waves about 12 miles offshore, possibly reaching 45ft (14m) in height in this monster storm.

The pressure keeps dropping as politicians find them selves wrapped in a scandal of prevention. The Environment Agency was more concerned about money that people and heads rolled.

London, England. Scotland. Ireland. The Environment Agency has three severe flood warnings - which mean "danger to life" - in place, two in Somerset and one for Chiswell in the Isle of Portland.

They have now had the most amount of rainfall since 1760.

We're seeing some strange weather this last decade. Climate Change? Angry Mother Earth? Geo-Engineering? Weather modification? Demons? Global Warming? Aliens?

Named storms Charlie & Ruth are landing one two punches. Superman where are you now!?!

Who knows. Stay safe. Don't take any chances because I don't see this trend ending anytime soon.

God bless everyone,

T

-------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Massive Tidal Waves In Spain Are Washing People Away

Huge surging waves nearly forty feet high off the coast of Northern Spain have been crashing onto land and washing people out to sea.

On Sunday, a teenaged boy who had been bicycling around the waterfront with a friend died after 30-foot-high waves crashed down on him and pulled him out to sea. Authorities have not been able to locate the boy's body, but according to reports his friend escaped safely.

The week before, massive waves washed over a wall and swept away a Senegalese man who had been walking down a pier. The Red Cross tried to rescue him after the incident (which was caught on camera) but they were unable to revive him.

And today, five sailors had to be rescued by a helicopter near the Spanish port of La Coruna after the waves pounded their supplies ship, which was "in danger of sinking."

from http://gawker.com/massive-tidal-waves-i ... 1517015853

------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Horrific Winter Storm In Pennsylvania: "What We See During Hurricanes"

With a million people in the dark and hundreds of trees around Philadelphia blown down, the latest winter storm looked a lot like Superstorm Sandy. "This damage is very similar to what we see during hurricanes." Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission spokeswoman Jennifer Kocher told the AP.

After two brutal ice storms in a row, Pennsylvania and the East Coast could use a break. But another big storm is coming. How bad will it be?

A Philadelphia meteorologist says the "megastorm" predicted by computer models and shown on several recent maps by the WeatherBell company won't really be a "megastorm" after all.

"It seems highly unlikely now of happening," writes John Bolaris, the weatherman for Philly.com. "Computer models were having difficulties with the timing of phasing from the get-go, that's why the wild fluctuations in projected outcomes."

Power was out at 849,000 households in and around Philadelphia last night, and heaters that rely on electricity were also down as temperatures dropped to 20 degrees.

The winter storm named "Nika" did drop a foot of snow in at least three spots in Pennsylvania—Sayre, Troy, and Reynoldsville—joining Massachusetts, New Hampshire, western New York, Vermont, Kansas, Indiana, Missouri, Colorado and Wyoming in the "12 inches or more" snowfall totals from Nika.

[Photo via Associated Press.]

-----------------------------------------------------

Multiple Choice for cause: (choose one)

a) evil humans in the government using HAARP
b) evil aliens using zero-point energy
c) naive, greedy and ignorant humans that simply won't spend the money to reduce their "carbon foot-print"
d) God and His vengeful angels, punishing humanity for its variety of sins
e) nothing out of the ordinary, just coincidence
f) Nibiru approacheth

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Why Are Western Europe And Many Parts of the US Getting Pounded So Massively By Mother Nature?
-----------------------------------------------------

Multiple Choice for cause: (choose one)

a) evil humans in the government using HAARP
b) evil aliens using zero-point energy
c) naive, greedy and ignorant humans that simply won't spend the money to reduce their "carbon foot-print"
d) God and His vengeful angels, punishing humanity for its variety of sins
e) nothing out of the ordinary, just coincidence
f) Nibiru approacheth

F: Incoming Nibiru ! 1/3 of Wobble effect on the Air Masses and Oceans

...............Start Quote Via EC -6 TPS:
North Atlantic Wave Bombs
Posted by Howard on February 8, 2014 at 6:00am (1)

Quote:
As Atlantic coastlines in western Europe suffer increasingly violent wobble-induced tides, astonished residents are discovering firsthand the power of water on the move.
Quote:
"The Earth wobble takes the form of a Figure 8, when seen from above the N Pole. For Europe, as we described in 2007, this forces Europe to tilt toward the northwest when the Sun is over Europe, to be followed by a swing of N America to the northeast as the Sun moves overhead there. This combined action acts like a pump, creating a void or vacuum of low air pressure in the N Atlantic. Warm humid air is pulled up into the N Atlantic. Cold air rushes down to fill the void, and swirling begins due to the Coriolis effect.

"Will this mean continuous hurricane activity along the European coast? This will be the minor effect, as with an increased wobble the storm surge will likewise increase, sending unprecedented high tides into the lowlands of Europe."

ZetaTalk Chat Q&A: December 17, 2011

end quote ........................

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... wave-bombs

Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:02 am
Profile WWW

simple simon wrote:
4) Implications Posting #4:

Above all else, those who govern seek to control what the masses accept as true, and there is nothing that they will not do in order to achieve this since it is the sole source of their power. The belief that those who govern would not brazenly manipulate knowledge simply for their own benefit is the single most important belief that supports their continued reign. This belief always leads to confusion, despair, and relentless cynicism from within the ranks of those who are controlled. Once this belief is abandoned, free will returns absolutely, and great change is inevitable.

===================================

(my comment) ...and Edward Snowdon is one of the catalysts for such change!

(as are revelations on topics such as Libor rate manipulation, GCHQ / NSA surveillance, etc)

Simon

Just wait till the common guy in the street understands the two latest global "free trade" agreements that the elite have foisted upon governments of the world.

Trans Pacific and Trans Atlantic I think they are termed. They have given corporation legislated rights to sue governments should they fail to conform to the bidding of the masters......

:shtf stuff!

Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:30 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky, that sounds like a catalyst for ... | elite :gun

Recall, the situation for communities close to the River Thames to the west of London cannot be much more dire. The water table seems to have risen to (almost) ground level, so that rather than the river bursting its banks the flood waters were coming up from below. Sometimes via drains, other times just oozing up out of the ground. It is expected that flood water depths will exceed the last severe flood events, such as happened in 1947

An inch or two of more rain is coming later this week, and there will be some high tides on the river too. Oh and strong winds as well...

The TV news showed surfers taking part in some sort of extreme surf competition. Ah well, each to their own, I suppose.

But its not all bad news, the flood of tourists visiting the surfing competition and generally coming to see the damaged seafronts and flooded areas for themselves is welcomed by locals who work in the tourist industries and who stand to benefit financially from the visitors.

Don, OK, I'll eat my hat if it is Nancy and her Zetan Friends who are talked about. I think it won't be, mainly because I suspect that the various authorities don't want people to know about Nancy and her off-planet friends.

If it is ET related then it might fulfill the prediction attributed to Verner Von Braun (spelling?) about an unsubstantiated and false ET threat being made public just before some other events.

Simon

ps: that furniture store made the news here as well. Oh My Goodness, :slap

Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:15 pm
GT Truther

Implications Posting #5:

If Earth was once run as a “prison planet” in ancient times, then that would imply that many humans living on Earth experienced something elsewhere—perhaps far away—that resulted in them either fleeing to Earth, or being expelled to Earth. Prison authorities would likely attempt to engage the prison population in activities and belief systems that would sap their energies and suppress their memories of who they are and where they came from. Such activities and beliefs would also prevent a revolt, and subsequent demands for restitution, reparations, and justice.

==============================================

Update: More on the timing of the announcement.... There is still a lot of activity behind the scenes, including disagreement, angry emails, wonder, amazement, international phone calls,..., you name it, it is there. The announcement will happen this month, but I still do not have an exact date.

Again, we are not talking about any kind of Earth changes, presidential revelation, pole shift, ET landing, second coming, end of the world, or anything like that. This is much bigger in its own way. It is just an announcement and the release of information, but information changes worlds more profoundly than anything else. Some will disagree and laugh at it. Some will marvel. But in time, history will show that our civilization changed its direction on the date of the announcement. You will read about it here, and elsewhere.

====================

Hmm...

Meanwhile, there is this:

http://archive.aweber.com/nc_subscribers/G.rvb/h/Jelaila_s_Weekly_Message_A.htm

Jelaila's Weekly Message - A "Game" Change About to Take Place.

(Jelaila Starr, The Nibiruan Council)

Quote:
Hey ,

It's about to get really interesting here on the blue planet. We are about to witness, and participate in, the biggest "game" change in humanity's history.

I am waiting on the signal to reveal information that effects all of us....on a global scale. In the meantime., there is info that can be shared now.

Please take time to watch this video. It will set the stage for the info I will reveal when permission is granted.

Karen Hudes world Bank whistleblower Banksters Corruption, Bank of Hawaii gold stash, What's really going on.

(rest of message on her web page, as per link above)

Simon

Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:33 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:

Implications Posting #5:

If Earth was once run as a “prison planet” in ancient times, then that would imply that many humans living on Earth experienced something elsewhere—perhaps far away—that resulted in them either fleeing to Earth, or being expelled to Earth. Prison authorities would likely attempt to engage the prison population in activities and belief systems that would sap their energies and suppress their memories of who they are and where they came from. Such activities and beliefs would also prevent a revolt, and subsequent demands for restitution, reparations, and justice.

==============================================

Update: More on the timing of the announcement.... There is still a lot of activity behind the scenes, including disagreement, angry emails, wonder, amazement, international phone calls,..., you name it, it is there. The announcement will happen this month, but I still do not have an exact date.

Again, we are not talking about any kind of Earth changes, presidential revelation, pole shift, ET landing, second coming, end of the world, or anything like that. This is much bigger in its own way. It is just an announcement and the release of information, but information changes worlds more profoundly than anything else. Some will disagree and laugh at it. Some will marvel. But in time, history will show that our civilization changed its direction on the date of the announcement. You will read about it here, and elsewhere.

====================

Hmm...

Meanwhile, there is this:

http://archive.aweber.com/nc_subscribers/G.rvb/h/Jelaila_s_Weekly_Message_A.htm

Jelaila's Weekly Message - A "Game" Change About to Take Place.

(Jelaila Starr, The Nibiruan Council)

Quote:
Hey ,

It's about to get really interesting here on the blue planet. We are about to witness, and participate in, the biggest "game" change in humanity's history.

I am waiting on the signal to reveal information that effects all of us....on a global scale. In the meantime., there is info that can be shared now.

Please take time to watch this video. It will set the stage for the info I will reveal when permission is granted.

Karen Hudes world Bank whistleblower Banksters Corruption, Bank of Hawaii gold stash, What's really going on.

(rest of message on her web page, as per link above)

Simon

There is a big hint! Looks like they are about to release the dollars that president Kennedy ordered the treasury to print. His order still stands and have never been resended. I have always wondered about that!

Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:02 pm
GT Truther

the time traveler wrote:

There is a big hint! Looks like they are about to release the dollars that president Kennedy ordered the treasury to print. His order still stands and have never been resended. I have always wondered about that!

Well maybe thats what Jelaila has been suggesting, but what about Courtney? Or do you think that his message is also going to be about financial reform / change, etc?

On this topic, this was seen elsewhere...

http://earthboppin.net/talkshop/theend/messages/44581.html

Quote:
An entirely new Global Financial System has been created and will be going online before the end of the year (if my sources are correct) and all criminal bankers are arrested. It not only will be gold and precious metals backed but it has been created so that no criminals, banksters or gangsters, can get their fingers on anyone else's money.
There will be major transparency of all transactions and high tech identification of each person including DNA, live photo taken at each access machine, eye scan, etc.
Each citizen of the planet aged 16 and older will be given exactly the same amount of money as everyone else, in monthly installments. This will immediately equalize all people on the planet. All of the money the rich have stolen from each other will only be worth 1.5 cents on the dollar and if what they have done to amass it was illegal, it will be confiscated by the new global banking system and used to benefit each person and the cleaning up of the planet.
Each citizen (16 and over) can have all or a percentage of that money placed on a DEBIT card and pay for things that way, including big purchases purchased over time.
There will be no more CREDIT CARDS because most people spend more than they will ever be able to repay and leave themselves open to preditory lenders with high interests rates... NO MORE!
Absolutely NO computers will have access to the Global Banking's "Fort Knox" so hacking won't be a problem. Anyone trying to steal anything from anybody will find themselves quickly in jail and awaiting trial.
All that will be asked for your monthly stipend is that each person volunteer and work two hours a day, five days a week at any "civic" job that improves or benefits your community. But, those who want to work and provide food or products to their community, may do so and earn more money or go back to school, provided FREE to everyone.

Well, we shall see, as the saying goes. I have concerns over the value of the monthly money and whether it will be enough to live on (I suppose that it will depend on the cost of things people need to buy).

I'd much rather work a couple of days a week full-time than just two hours every day. That way the other days are completely free, for instance to travel away from home.

Simon (removing his rose tinted glasses).

Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:58 am
GT Truther

Oh GREAT!!! Agenda 21 Megacities!

Bloomberg will assist United Nations In Creation Of Agenda 21 Megacities

Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:09 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
Lights out for nsa maryland lawmakers push to cut water electricity to spy agency headquarters

I'm Not Going to Laugh, I'm not Going to.... BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :roflmao :slap :crylaugh :spit

Light's OUT N.S.A. Maryland Lawmakers are sick of you so they are going to cut your delicious Poison Laced water and You gotta Pay your electricity Bills Like everyone else Naughty, Naughty :nono been shirking your electricity bill payments :readthis

:fu NSA you Will Not Ruin the Internet Like you RUINED the rest of the WORLD! :fu you and the F :censor ing BilderBurgers and the NAZI bankers!

Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:26 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
the time traveler wrote:

Well maybe thats what Jelaila has been suggesting, but what about Courtney? Or do you think that his message is also going to be about financial reform / change, etc?

On this topic, this was seen elsewhere...

http://earthboppin.net/talkshop/theend/messages/44581.html

Quote:
An entirely new Global Financial System has been created and will be going online before the end of the year (if my sources are correct) and all criminal bankers are arrested. It not only will be gold and precious metals backed but it has been created so that no criminals, banksters or gangsters, can get their fingers on anyone else's money.
There will be major transparency of all transactions and high tech identification of each person including DNA, live photo taken at each access machine, eye scan, etc.
Each citizen of the planet aged 16 and older will be given exactly the same amount of money as everyone else, in monthly installments. This will immediately equalize all people on the planet. All of the money the rich have stolen from each other will only be worth 1.5 cents on the dollar and if what they have done to amass it was illegal, it will be confiscated by the new global banking system and used to benefit each person and the cleaning up of the planet.
Each citizen (16 and over) can have all or a percentage of that money placed on a DEBIT card and pay for things that way, including big purchases purchased over time.
There will be no more CREDIT CARDS because most people spend more than they will ever be able to repay and leave themselves open to preditory lenders with high interests rates... NO MORE!
Absolutely NO computers will have access to the Global Banking's "Fort Knox" so hacking won't be a problem. Anyone trying to steal anything from anybody will find themselves quickly in jail and awaiting trial.
All that will be asked for your monthly stipend is that each person volunteer and work two hours a day, five days a week at any "civic" job that improves or benefits your community. But, those who want to work and provide food or products to their community, may do so and earn more money or go back to school, provided FREE to everyone.

Well, we shall see, as the saying goes. I have concerns over the value of the monthly money and whether it will be enough to live on (I suppose that it will depend on the cost of things people need to buy).

I'd much rather work a couple of days a week full-time than just two hours every day. That way the other days are completely free, for instance to travel away from home.

Simon (removing his rose tinted glasses).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SS, Before I saw that video my thinking was that they would be giving free energy to the people of the world. To me THAT would be the big game changer.

Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:41 pm
GT Truther

WARNED AGAINST SHARING THIS MICROSCOPIC ANALYSIS of US ARTIFICIAL SNOW – SEE WHAT the DOD is HIDING!

February 06 2014

Videographer’s comment: “I WAS WARNED AGAINST SHARING THIS MICROSCOPIC ANALYSIS of US ARTIFICIAL SNOW – WHEN YOU SEE WHAT the DOD is HIDING, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY!”

This is not the usual manmade or man-produced snow. THIS ARTIFICAL SNOW IS MILITARY! Michelle was warned NOT to discuss this military-level-compound in “snow” but of course she is exposing it for what it is.
Depleated uranium is in this snow. It is used to fuse organic and inorganic particulates to make a single cell nano cyborg mechanism. This military-grade “snow” is a re-nucleated species, a mechanical organism.

Michelle goes into detailed and careful description of this evil substance. There is much more that I have not described here including the furtherance of Agenda 21 by making us ill and by destroying our crops. Is this what FEMA Is gearing up for?

WHAT?
Oh yes, and MORE!

http://beforeitsnews.com/agenda-21/2014 ... e-374.html

Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:17 am
GT Truther

the time traveler wrote:
Simple Simon wrote:
There will be major transparency of all transactions.....[and]
All that will be asked for your monthly stipend is that each person volunteer and work two hours a day, five days a week at any "civic" job that improves or benefits your community......

.....my thinking was that they would be giving free energy to the people of the world. To me THAT would be the big game changer.

<wrings hands in despair>

Simon, do you really think that such a world as that could ever possibly be 'in the cards' without the destruction and death to the old system that a poleshift (or Armageddon/nuclear war) would represent? If so, I would think you haven't yet taken off the rose-colored glasses, though since I used to believe that way myself, I can empathize. Because we see it's possible for people that are like ourselves, we think it's only a matter of the 'good guys' to step in and make it happen. Yet, even the 'good guy' aliens won't do it; why not? Therein lies the key.

TT, the same question to you; do you really think 'they' (whether alien or human) would 'give free energy' to a world of people such as we, who haven't yet taken our biggest tests and who are still at the mercy of powerful 'others' that use all manner of evil to control us, even going to such lengths as placing trolls on forums like this to fill us with "woo-woo" and mislead us, if not outright denigrate and threaten us? I too foresee a world with so-called 'free energy' available to all, freely, but it certainly isn't pre-poleshift Earth! If I'm wrong in my logic, I'm open to re-examining it.

On a related note; by now everyone has seen the news about the huge sinkhole that opened up and swallowed 8 priceless corvettes at the National Museum of Corvettes. (If not, gaze upon it below) I wouldn't put it past the Cosmic Jokester to have made sure that sinkhole landed exactly where it did, as if to humiliate the arrogant machismo those cars represent to elitist human males. Those cars look like so many toys, crushed by the floor literally caving in underneath them.

And the beat snows on.....

actually [EDIT TO ADD]

NEW MEME: "THUNDERSLEET"

Remember a month ago, how 'Polar Vortex' was slipped into the collective subconscious? Yes, the term had been used before, but strictly meant the vortex that had a cause-and-effect relationship to the poles. What occurred on January 14th was a concerted effort by the PTB to install the meme via "meteorologists", and first appeared online in a new Wikipedia article (not to be confused with the original), first appeared in the mass media in IBT (International Business Times) and on-air on the BBC World Service on their midnight GMT broadcast, after the PTB approved the meme.

Now, in a related move, we have "THUNDERSLEET". It's a remake of "thundersnow", which itself also appeared a few years ago just as the original 'polar vortex' did. And it means what it sounds like.

Here's this week's meme-originator, "Business Insider":

Dina Spector, in Business Insider at http://www.businessinsider.com/what-is- ... eet-2014-2 wrote:
A Rare Weather Phenomenon Known As Thundersleet Is Hitting Virginia

A major winter storm slamming much of the Northeast is creating something called "thundersleet."
The unusual weather phenomenon has been reported in Virginia and is now heading to the Washington D.C. area, according to a Facebook status posted by the Virginia Weather Network.

Thundersleet is exactly what it sounds like. It happens when thunder and lightning occur at the same time as sleet or freezing rain. The mash-up of weather events is extremely rare, according to a 2009 article from Scientific American which notes that "less than 1 percent of observed snowstorms unleash thundersnow, according to a 1971 NSW study."

Meteorologist John Fuller of KSDK.com has more on how thundersleet forms:

Quote:
Thunder sleet is similar to thunder snow and thunder showers in the sense that convection is taking place within the cloud. That is, rapid updrafts and downdrafts are causing friction within the cloud producing strong positive and negative parcels within the cloud. When these oppositely charged parcels collide, you get lightning and hear thunder. When the rain falls from the cloud, through a layer just above the ground that is below 32 degrees (today it's is 25-29 degrees), the droplets freeze into granules that look like diamonds. If the rain aloft that falls is warm enough, it may not freeze until it hits the sub-freezing surface resulting in thunder freezing rain and a glaze at the surface.. The key in having any 'thunder' precipitation is convection or strong updrafts and downdrafts causing enough friction and charged particles to produce lightning. Thunder is the sound resulting from the lightning that super heats the air around the bolt.

You can be certain that meteorologist John Fuller got his marching orders from on-high before he was quoted.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
<wrings hands in despair>

Is not the news but:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VD33jRpeMM

Quoted:
Quote:
How we are failing as a species, to live in this planet, as our fate looms closer,
i´ll be your host in the roster...

Quote:
where we ask:
what on Earth is going on with humanity?

What do you think?

Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:18 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I don't know if people here would like me to continue or stop sharing these messages here.

Some would say that message 6 accurately describes an aspect of what is currently going on, whilst for others this would seem almost too far-fetched even for sci-fi.

The theme behind them sort of reminds of things which I was reading many years ago in books such as Prism Of Lyra and The Dark Gods.

My first impression on reading message 6 is that if the fact that we are 'not alone' has always been above top secret, then what is said in message 6 would be at an even higher level of secrecy - above free energy and humans being created as slaves, but still below Zetans 'borrowing' humans to create hybrid babies, genetic experiments at Dulce, humans being used for food, etc.

Courteny suggests that the announcement will create much 'noise'. From his 'advance' messages which (in my view) are trying to 'soften' the announcement in advance, (ie: make more palatable / reduce the bewilderment and shock to the unsuspecting) I suspect that we are about to see people who 'cannot take it' going mad, even committing suicide.

Simon

================================

For those who need a text version of Implications #6, such as when using web translators, here it is:

Implications Posting #6:

There are two ways extraterrestrials can arrive on Earth. A few arrive on ships, and they clearly remember where they came from and why they are here. But most choose to be born here, and they don’t remember much. Yet everyone remembers something, even if only vaguely, and personalities persist. If there was a conflict somewhere far away in ancient days, and Earth became a prison planet as a result of this conflict, then both the freedom fighters and their pursuers would arrive through both means, ships and birth. Both would feel the urge to continue the old struggle, acting out old roles, some with full memory, and some without. Those with full memory would lose their advantage if they revealed themselves.

----------------------------------------------

And then there is this message:

For those of you who are wondering if I am simply "leading you on" with endless Implications Postings, that is not the case. This is not a tease. A lot is going on behind the scenes, and everything is being timed correctly. This cannot happen faster. Each one of the Implications Postings will make sense once the announcement is made, and most will be glad that they sat through all of them. People will need these postings to fully understand the implications of the announcement. Once the announcement happens, there will be a lot of "noise," and it will be too late to calmly reflect on the implications.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:14 am
GT Truther

To reply to TT and Don, free energy really will be a game-changer. It will improve lives in so many ways. But it seems that we are not going to be allowed to have it - first we must wait for when humankind is free of the destructive tendencies. We don't want another asteroid belt in this solar system.

The quote which I copied was not written by me. Whilst what it said looks interesting superficially, it sounds very Socialist, even Communist, as well as NWO / Agenda 21 'ist', and I wonder whether the lifestyle it advocates is one which people would wish to experience.

The transparancy it advocates will likely only apply to ordinary people - including the minions of those at the top of the tree. Maybe though if ordinary people are happy in their lives so they won't care about the possibility of there being an elite who live by different rules. They won't even contemplate such... possibly the meme will be that if life here is about the development and growth of the human soul so then providing that the soul is progressing as it it wishes and the incarnations are meaningful so it will just be thankful for that and not be interested in the elite (if it even knows about them!)

The danger seems to be coming from transhumanism, this being something which includes usurping the role of the human soul as part of its agenda.

Simon

Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:42 am
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
From his 'advance' messages which (in my view) are trying to 'soften' the announcement in advance, ...

what is the difference with this "earlier" CNN report from 2011?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azAIUgMMcaU

Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:59 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I think this is just plain Sick and Gross!

Old slice: 3yo pizzas to give G.I's a taste of home

http://www.rt.com/usa/pentagon-field-rations-pizza-043/

Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:29 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

recall15,

I was going to say that its not well enough, known but then the same applies to Courtney Brown.

So, perhaps the only real answer is that the CNN news clip is from 3 years ago rather than 'today'. In both cases it is possible for the elite to say that since the info was already in the public domain so therefore they refuse to accept any blame because the public did not know about these things.

well they might say that... but I think they'd be wrong for doing so; mainly because as the info is not being (metaphorically) shoved into people's faces (in the same way that so many of the unimportant distractions are being shoved into our faces) so therefore instead of being properly informed the masses are having their attention diverted elsewhere.

btw, I think it was November 2013 when the GentleWay Newsletter started saying that the Russians will soon be announcing that "ET exists". This was expected to happen before Christmas. Possibly its because of their desire for a successful Winter Olympics, anyway we still await that announcement.

Maybe there is a connection with the announcement that Courteny is talking about? The Sochi games finish on the 23rd, so there will still be plenty of time for the announcement to be in February after the games.

Lots of conjecture on my part... I did once see a recipe for rice paper hats, so that if need be they can be eaten. :roll

Simon

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:27 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next