It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:37 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013 
Site Admin

Post The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:56 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
[/quote]
Circa 2009 i wrote about RV-ing the Future @ TTI Server...
I think is the right time to repost this message (1) here on TGT, cause is related to the content of this Volume 6.6 is on TGT in the following weeks and months...

Recall15 wrote:
recall15, Oct 11, 2009
RVing The Future

Someone else I know (in another thread) who has seen the future a few years ago using remote viewing told me about:

seeing street after street, home after home with front doors open and no one around. I didn't understand it then, but I do now.

People will feel forced to pack up and leave their homes to seek out government camps to live in. However, this is a big mistake and equivalent to knocking on the gates of hell and begging to get in. No need here to talk about how bad it will get in the camps when food is gone.

Those who have food storage at home will be anxiously taking inventory of their storage each day to see what they have left. They know that every morsel they eat will bring themselves and their family one step closer to starvation, and there will be little they can do about it. They will be a victim of their own choices made back in today's time, before the power went out. A continuous, unspoken fear about being robbed or killed for what they have left will always be nagging in the back of everyone's mind.

Without the rule and enforcement of law, no place in any city will be safe. Cities will be the first areas to plunge into lawlessness. To believe that police officers will report to an extremely dangerous job without any pay to protect you is to imagine the Moon is made of green cheese. Soldiers that patrol the streets will increasingly be in harms way.

When food runs out people will return to cannibalism. This is when life gets very, very ugly. No one will be safe. Mobs of people will overpower the weak and consume them. I was recently sent a series of very gruesome photos taken of a group of about 20 people consuming a dead man, who was laid out on a board in a field. He was literally hacked into pieces with machetes and long knives. Those eating his flesh were a wide variety of ages from teenage to older folk, and some were smiling for the camera while holding up his body parts.

The distant background in the cannibalism photos showed a modern city. In the last photo only a few ribs were left. Whether staged or not, these photographs accurately show how life without electricity would be reduced to a completely barbaric existence.

Countless gruesome repeated scenes like this every day will be the ultimate end of civilization as we know it. People will kill anyone for a cup of drinkable water. An inherent, primitive drive to survive is present in all human beings and should not be underestimated. Even the most kind and loving people you know could become one of these people almost overnight when they are hungry enough.

The only possible solution for survival is to live in a very rural area, completely out of sight from the road. You will need some form of renewable power to survive, such as wind, water or solar. You will also need hydroponics to grow your own food indoors. If food is grown outdoors, animals or people can consume it or steal it during the night. This will not be hobby gardening, but serious survival gardening.

You'll need to have your own medical supplies, organic non-terminator seeds, hydroponics solution and equipment, a water well, well pump, a source of heat in winter and other basic necessities of life such as shoes and clothing, and either an outhouse or an indoor toilet and bidet. Whatever system you have to survive on, you'll need a lifetime of replacement parts and supplies. One must prepare for this assuming that no store will be available to go buy anything - ever again.

If you are thinking "chain saw" for your wood supply ­ consider how fast a chain saw uses fuel and how you won't be able to obtain any. Sawing down a 36" diameter hardwood tree is far more difficult than most people realize until they try it. It's a two-man job for two men in great physical shape, with the right saw and experience doing it.

You will be forced to defend yourself and your family using deadly force with a firearm, bow and arrow or a long knife. It's easy to shoot at paper targets, but quite different to kill a living, breathing human being begging you on their knees to spare their life. Our culture has raised us to know killing is deeply wrong.

This is the case under normal circumstances.

But killing is a decision that sooner or later you will be forced to make when the power is out and not coming back on again. It's a case of "either you or them." If you are the head of your family, your failure to make the right decision could cost everyone in your home their life. Like breathing, you'll just have to do it automatically without giving it any thought. Logic is the only way to look at it. If you do nothing and the attacker kills you and takes your food, who will be left to protect your family from starvation and harm after you're gone?

A complete collapse of society as we know it...

Will we be prepared in time? Or be knocking on the gates of a concentration camp begging to get it? Thirst, hunger and cold drives people to do things that they would never imagine themselves doing.

Notes:
(1)
http://timetravelinstitute.com/threads/ ... read.6105/

Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:27 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hi All!

Since it's slow I want to share a bit of personal news... As some of you no doubt share my computer addiction, it was a shock to me when I realized one day that a MAN was calling me and coming over every day and staying as long as he felt he had not worn out his welcome. I noticed it because through the fog of Internet addiction I heard the words "I can fix that for you" and I realized I should glance over and acknowledge him (not quite that bad, but close hehe). Over the last few weeks I somehow went from being single for over 10 years, to waking up to a man in my bed every morning. Wow. This an incredible event in my life, and it just goes to show you if you quit looking, it will find you. Now I should state here that this is consensual lol... but it did take me a few weeks to wake up to the fact that a man was indeed wanting to be with me all day, every day. How did this happen? I am 56, 40 lbs overweight, not all that cute anymore, I live on the computer, sleep till noon every day -- I mean, what could there possibly be that is interesting or attractive to the opposite sex, about me?

Whatever the case, I scored big time. This man is a prepper of sorts, he fishes and hunts, he has been to culinary school, welding school, horticulture school, diving school, and still is 10 years my junior. He has ADD and has a hard time sitting still (except when he was trying to get me attention while I was on the computer) -- which means I can make a Honey-Do List and things magically get done around the house.

Company just arrived I will add to this later..

In the meantime, there is an interesting post at the Time Travel Institute!
http://timetravelinstitute.com/threads/ ... eler.8201/

Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:02 pm
Site Admin

Lynn after all you have been through this is fantastic news, good things really do come to those who wait and who deserve it :heart

I couldn't be happier for you, congrats :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:05 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I actually came to the GT this evening to post something that is breaking but I don't want to take away from Lynns awesome news so I made a separate thread below for those that are interested.

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=4543

Lynn I am so happy for you, you go girl, I was unfortunately bringing bad news and instantly got uplifted by your great news so thank you!

Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:14 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Hi All!

Since it's slow I want to share a bit of personal news... As some of you no doubt share my computer addiction, it was a shock to me when I realized one day that a MAN was calling me and coming over every day and staying as long as he felt he had not worn out his welcome. I noticed it because through the fog of Internet addiction I heard the words "I can fix that for you" and I realized I should glance over and acknowledge him (not quite that bad, but close hehe). Over the last few weeks I somehow went from being single for over 10 years, to waking up to a man in my bed every morning. Wow. This an incredible event in my life, and it just goes to show you if you quit looking, it will find you. Now I should state here that this is consensual lol... but it did take me a few weeks to wake up to the fact that a man was indeed wanting to be with me all day, every day. How did this happen? I am 56, 40 lbs overweight, not all that cute anymore, I live on the computer, sleep till noon every day -- I mean, what could there possibly be that is interesting or attractive to the opposite sex, about me?

Whatever the case, I scored big time. This man is a prepper of sorts, he fishes and hunts, he has been to culinary school, welding school, horticulture school, diving school, and still is 10 years my junior. He has ADD and has a hard time sitting still (except when he was trying to get me attention while I was on the computer) -- which means I can make a Honey-Do List and things magically get done around the house.

Company just arrived I will add to this later..

In the meantime, there is an interesting post at the Time Travel Institute!
http://timetravelinstitute.com/threads/ ... eler.8201/

I am happy for you Lynn! About the link to the Time Travel. I can just about say the same thing that he said. Things are changing for me all the time. For example, I bought some instant pudding and set it on the kitchen counter for two days. My wife asked me when I was going to make the INSTANT pudding that she has been seeing on the counter for several days. As I picked it up to make it I discovered that it was the kind that you have to cook. I do remember buying instant! There seems to be a number of us that notice changes in the time line. Also the guy in your story might be a walkin. It seems to me that the timeline changes daily with the earths magnetic field.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:26 pm
GT Truther

I've been feeling so sick lately with really sharp intestine pain went to the doctors I'm still not convinced that it's just my IBS playing up and My Internet has been acting really weird lately :shakehead my top right lip is burning also! weird?!? :censor

Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:16 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Wow, thanks SO MUCH for the congrats! There is more to the news but I have been very busy offline - I forgot there is a world out there. Larry does not even have email so he has managed to get me offline a LOT. For instance, he caught 7 Salmon Thursday (it's just past midnight here, Fri AM) and I had to make room in the freezer for 5 because we will eat two within the allotted 5 days for fresh fish to be eaten or frozen.

Coming tomorrow: The "Drop Everything Blackberry Pie" story, including photos!

Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:48 am
Site Admin

Lynn - I am so very happy for you.

:heart

Now about that pie (and fresh salmon - got any to share?)... :mrgreen:

Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:15 am
GT Truther

Lynn, many congratulations.

===============================

Friday 6th Sept 2013.

So, maybe the long awaited financial reset will be this weekend, 7/8th Sept? There are rumours that the process started earlier this week, and that this week's G20 meeting included this in its agenda.

If so, for good or bad? And how does one define such terms - especially when whats good for a banker is likely to be very bad for an ordinary person, and vice versa?

Meanwhile, the word is that Comet Ison is a piloted craft...

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Simon

Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:05 pm
GT Truther

Lynn, that is great news. It must mean there's hope for me too; as y'all know I spent too much of the past couple of years going through a lot of emotional pain and subsequent distraction. Now, the only thing I can say is that I'm hopefully past being vulnerable enough that 'It' will happen in its own good time - when not looking for it.

Good thing your Larry is a 'prepper' too; at least he's experienced with catching dinner.

----------------------------------------------------------

I've been flummoxed by recent events with the O-Bomb acting as stupid as a lobotomized hawk, especially with the Announcement imminent, so my intuition was validated when I read today's q&a with our gray shepherds:

Quote:
I read the zeta talk about The Syria situation. Even though Israel conducted the chemical weapon attack, why was Obama so gung ho about attacking Syria? And why does he still want to attack Syria? I know he doesn't like Israel but why does he want to support them now? [and from another] I read in the newspaper yesterday (August 31 2013) that it would take approximately 3 weeks for the UN inspectors to publicize their results on the attack with chemical weapons. The Zetas stated in the latest Zetatalk that the announcement about the passage of Nibiru will happen at the time when the governments will announce that the attack was a false flag, caused by rebels. I was amazed by this hint on the announcement (hoping I interpreted it correctly). So, combining these two messages, I believe we'll have to 'buckle up' either the weekend of the 21 or the 28th of September at the latest. [and from another] http://www.mintpressnews.com/witnesses- ... ns/168135/ Dale Gavlak is a Middle East correspondent for Mint Press News and has reported from Amman, Jordan, writing for the Associated Press, NPR and BBC. As the machinery for a U.S.-led military intervention in Syria gathers pace following last week’s chemical weapons attack, the U.S. and its allies may be targeting the wrong culprit. Interviews with people in Damascus and Ghouta, a suburb of the Syrian capital, where the humanitarian agency Doctors Without Borders said at least 355 people had died last week from what it believed to be a neurotoxic agent, appear to indicate as much. Ghouta townspeople said the rebels were using mosques and private houses to sleep while storing their weapons in tunnels. In a recent article for Business Insider, reporter Geoffrey Ingersoll highlighted Saudi Prince Bandar’s role in the two-and-a-half year Syrian civil war. [and from another] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUd-ilVEAH0 Russian documentation on rebel chemicals cache. [and from another] June 2013 Turkey http://www.turkishweekly.net/news/15126 ... rists.html

Are Obama and Biden and Kerry playing a game, appearing to be as dumb as an ox about the “evidence” they have that Assad did it? The US evidence merely shows satellite images of rockets being launched from Assad territory to the rebel held areas, but mortar does not prove the use of chemical weapons. Nor does concern about gas masks for their troops indicate guilt, as Assad’s intel could have told them another rebel chemical attack was likely. Meanwhile a valid AP associated interview where the rebels admit the August 21 incident was caused by materials provided to them and prior evidence garnered by Russia and Turkey is kept from the media. Why?

The UN has determined rebel use of these weapons in the past, and is giving indications that this August 21 incident again was caused by the rebels. The UN had just arrived to investigate prior chemical attacks when this attack happened, and it is illogical that Assad would do this now as he now has the upper hand in this civil war. The UN car was shot up as it entered the rebel area. The Assad held regions were no problem for the inspectors. All this screams that the rebels did not want inspection. Why is Obama stopping just short of rushing into another Middle East war when he has always been cautious about this and trying to extract the US from these conflicts?

This seeming personality change on the part of Obama, a complete about face on keeping the US out of Middle East conflicts, and complete loss of insight and balance on who might be responsible and what steps to take (such as waiting for the UN inspection results) is puzzling. But it is an act, a chess game of the highest order. There are those who do not want the announcement to happen, the banking industry with close ties to Israel, but they have been stymied by Obama’s moves with Russia and China. They are trying to raise the argument that Obama will create a false flag incident, ie Nibiru, to deflect from his real troubles.

The economy is not recovering. The US is broke, and owes China sums it cannot repay. Endless borrowing, endless debt, and budget wars once again on the horizon with the House Republicans. What better than a distraction like Nibiru, would be their argument. Israel and the bankers would argue that Russia and China are just being led astray by NASA, a pawn of the Obama’s administration. They hoped the Syrian incident would be yet another indication of a weak President whose word cannot be counted upon. By becoming a hawk, in a very safe environment, Obama has stymied their argument that he is a weak president trying to create a distraction with the announcement.

The US will not go to war until Congress approves it, and it will not. Congress must also allocate more funds to the Pentagon for this new military action, which will result in endless arguments. Meanwhile the UN inspectors will present their case, gutting any argument for an attack on Assad. Any argument that Obama has invented Nibiru to get a weak President off the hotseat will have been countered, as Obama appears the strong one. We have described bait and switch techniques being used to catch the cover-up crowd in the US. This is an example of a feign and switch, a maneuver opposite of what is intended or expected while the REAL maneuver is taking place, unnoticed.

Then again, further down:

Quote:
Is Syria being used to keep Obama from making the announcement about Planet X?

We have stated that the date of the announcement is set in concrete. It was agreed among the major players – US and Russia and China – that it would not change no matter what emerged as a potential distraction. If Obama were kidnapped and held hostage, a look-alike relaying that the announcement is off, this is to be ignored, such are the precautions against sabotage. Syria may appear to be distancing Putin and Obama, but this is just show. Putin can see what Obama is up to, with his feign and switch to counter Israel’s attempt to make him seem weak, and thus by inference to imply that Obama is inventing Planet X and the passage to distract the populace. Israel may have wanted to negate the announcement in this way, but they have already lost this gambit.

And finally:

Quote:
These days in Russia began the G20 Summit. Without a doubt, the leaders will discuss the world problems. But also possible, that this will be their last meeting before the expected announcement. And although the date of announcement appointed, most likely there are still many unresolved questions about the future after the announcement. Could our friends to answer - that discussing now heads of states at G20 summit on the eve of announcement?
http://www.euronews.com/2013/09/04/worl ... 20-summit/

The US has always been the source of the cover-ups over the alien presence and the pending passage by Planet X. Where other countries have allowed discussion about Nibiru and the alien presence, the US has stonewalled and refused to provide the evidence they had in their hands. Reagan’s 1983 Executive Order requiring silence as a National Security matter stood firm, until Obama reversed this just over a year ago. Nevertheless, without the participation of the US, an admission by another country was viewed as too contentious, most wanting their populace to know preferring to wait until the evidence was undeniable rather than risk ridicule by US agents of the cover-up.

G20 has twenty countries in attendance, including the known announcement partners - Russia and China. More than a dozen other countries also participating are in attendance too. The date is not an issue, as those few key countries, like Russia and China, who are privy to the date know it is set in concrete. The others know they must wait to be informed at the last minute. The issue of what to expect was hashed out long ago, during initial discussions. The public is expected to react with resignation and disbelief, in the main, with a subset rushing to what they perceive as safe areas or making positive plans for survival.

All countries participating in the announcement, and other who have heard it is coming, by rumor, are prepared in some manner for rioting and panic. Limiting banking hours so the public cannot withdraw all their savings, closing or limiting stock market activity to prevent panic selling, and closing or guarding retail stores that might be rushed by mobs trying to purchase or loot survival supplies. Selectively guarding borders to prevent a flood of migrants is also planned. If the public remains calm, contemplating the announcement, then these preparations would not go into effect. If the public reacts with panic, these safeguards would prevail for however long a time needed.

all from http://zetatalk.com/ning/07sp2013.htm

My emotions fluctuate greatly now that I know we're on the threshold of having our lives changed forever with this announcement, but even more startling is watching 'The Event', that NBC series that aired from 2010 into 2011, then was mysteriously and abruptly cancelled....supposedly due to the "mystery" being uncovered in the episode not shown at the end of the season in 2011.

In this series, which I'm watching back-to-back episodes of (courtesy of Amazon Prime; I'm just queuing up Episode 15), I just got through watching what seems to be REAL LIFE EVENTS, complete with a "false-flag" event in the mid-east country of "Omalia" (instead of Syria); it's a ploy to distract and derail the black president's plans to make an ANNOUNCEMENT concerning the alien interaction. The aliens look like us, of course; this is, after all, a Hollywood production. Hal Holbrook plays the Kissinger/Zbiggy character, and this next episode includes parchments of "guardian angels" in a mysterious location in France, a la Rennes-le-Chateau and the Priory of Sion. Art imitating life?

I know some would say that real-life events are inspired by art, or culture, rather than what I understand to take place, which is that a 'template', with various memes, is introduced to the media-consuming public via television......so, yes, "art imitating life", and packaging it in a manner the public can acclimate to, or so Majestic's thinking goes. I argued against that with Dan Burisch and Marcia because that's all they do - make movies, and the public eats up the movies but still panics when told the truth, even when it's hoaxed! How's that, you say? Another tidbit from today's zt q&a at the above link:

Quote:
Alabama Residents Panic After Radio Station's Joke Alien Invasion http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/3 ... 44715.html The broadcast's joke about aliens taking over the station was only meant to publicize a programming change. But Star 94.9 got more of a promotional boost than they had bargained for when residents took the aliens' threats seriously.

If Area 51 and Element 115 can hit the news without public panic, UFO lore admitted as a reality, is it time for disclosure on the alien presence? The elements within the CIA and DIA who want the cover-up to continue certainly hope not. They hope to avoid facing their years of lying to the public. Hope to continue the mystique that UFOs are somehow secret government air craft. And hoping to prove that the public was not yet ready for disclosure, arranged yet another test.

We have explained that the very reason a mass landing would never be allowed to occur is because it would tend to create panic and anxiety. Thus in addition to scary Hollywood movies about alien invasions, the cover-up utilizes fake mass landings, ie Orson Welles in 1938, to “prove” their point. The Awakening has been slow and steady, with individual contact established first, then building up to group contact. Unfortunately for those clinging to the cover-up, at least half the world’s population is now getting the truth directly from the source – the aliens themselves.

I feel intuitively the 'Announcement' is likely to go down during this manufactured Syrian "false flag op", even as early as tomorrow morning. If I'm wrong, and have simply fallen prey to yet another ZT tease, so be it.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:11 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Drop Everything Blackberry Pie

So when my kids were young I started a fun ritual. I have a standing offer to anyone, but it started with my kids. When a child comes to you with 4-5 cups of blackberries, it is your duty as a Mom to Drop Everything and make that Blackberry Pie, NOW. The moment your child comes to you and looks at you expectantly, you can crush his/her heart and say "Later, I'm busy" or you can grab the opportunity to give your child happy memories. The reward is squeals of joy and smiles all around. It was sooo much fun. The kids waited every year for those blackberries in the alley to ripen. Then the pickin' and a bakin' would begin. Back in those days I made the dough from scratch and it got messy with flour all over which was part of the fun. These days I use pre-made crust. Occasionally they would pick enough for 2 pies and I would freeze one and bake it later. I would guess that to date, I had made about 30 blackberry pies in my life because it's my favorite. 3-4 a year when the kids were small and a few others over my life. Warm Blackberry Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream. Yummy. -- That total number changed drastically this summer.

So I had told Larry this story some months back, and one day not long ago I could not find him even though his car was in my driveway. Now, I live in a "house behind a house" and there is also a vacant lot between me and the house on the street. The entire west side of all this property is blackberries. I just shrugged my sholders and continued on because Larry has ADD and cannot sit still for long. He is always taking dogs for walks (I have 4) and puttering around and fixing things long neglected by me. Not too long in walks Larry with a sheepish grin on his face carrying, yes you guessed it, enough blackberries for a blackberry pie. He asked "Didn't you say something about Drop Everything Blackberry Pie?"

My jaw dropped. I said, "Well as a matter of fact, Yes I Did. Give me those." And I proceeded to happily drop everything and make that blackberry pie. Little did I know how serious Larry is about picking blackberries. When there was no more room after 3-4 pies, Larry found a freezer on Craig's List, delivered it and started getting busy. LMAO--At this moment, I have about 20 blackberry pies in that freezer which does not include the 15-20 I made and baked nearly daily during the short blackberry "season" which thankfully has just ended. PHEW. :tounge

I would like to say the story has ended, but here is where you should set your coffee down. :spit

Now about halfway through this ordeal I have to admit I was wondering about all those pies and started balking saying we had enough, but I continued to keep up my end of the ritual, and Larry continued picking. He picked those bushed DRY every 2-3 days, and one day I made 7 pies, and another I made 6. I must admit I have it DOWN COLD now, you can tell by the photos below. LOL. One day, Larry came in with another funny look on his face. He was holding fresh rhubarb... and he said "Is there such a thing as Drop Everything Rhubarb Pie?" I could not believe my ears. I was dumbfounded. Wow. And it fell right out of my mouth.. "No, but there is Drop Everything Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie.." Needless to say, Larry rushed to the store for strawberries. I have about 5-6 of those in the freezer and I baked about 3-4 along the way. You would think the story could not get any more incredulous, but Larry did it one more time when he came in with a bag of plums, asking about Drop Everything Plum Something... No kidding!

So there you have it, my Pie Baking Summer. I think I made about 35-40 blackberry pies alone. Maybe 50 pies total with the Strawberry-Rhubarb. Wow.

Lynn

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:43 am
GT Truther

Wow - Lynnwood - congratulations and don't eat 'em all at once!!!
Love Avid :heart

Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:04 am
GT Truther

Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:46 am
GT Truther

Aww.. No Lynn that's too much! :roflmao

Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:41 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Is it just me or has the Internet been acting a little weird lately?

Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:42 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Wow, Lynn! That is amazing! :clap :heart

Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:35 pm
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:

The last time I saw people all emotional and happy and thinking one thought was when Obama said, "Yes we can!"
And look how that turned out.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:52 pm
GT Truther

the time traveler wrote:
mountaintiger7 wrote:
The last time I saw people all emotional and happy and thinking one thought was when Obama said, "Yes we can!"

Quote:
Lately things just don't seem the same

Quote:
Is it tomorrow, or just the end of time?

Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:12 pm
GT Truther

...mean while...

As Worries Over the Power Grid Rise, a Drill Will Simulate a Knockout Blow
New York Times

WASHINGTON — The electric grid, as government and private experts describe it, is the glass jaw of American industry. If an adversary lands a knockout blow, they fear, it could black out vast areas of the continent for weeks; interrupt supplies of water, gasoline, diesel fuel and fresh food; shut down communications; and create disruptions of a scale that was only hinted at by Hurricane Sandy and the attacks of Sept. 11.

This is why thousands of utility workers, business executives, National Guard officers, F.B.I. antiterrorism experts and officials from government agencies in the United States, Canada and Mexico are preparing for an emergency drill in November that will simulate physical attacks and cyberattacks that could take down large sections of the power grid.

They will practice for a crisis unlike anything the real grid has ever seen, and more than 150 companies and organizations have signed up to participate.

“This is different from a hurricane that hits X, Y and Z counties in the Southeast and they have a loss of power for three or four days,” said the official in charge of the drill, Brian M. Harrell of the North American Electric Reliability Corporation, known as NERC. “We really want to go beyond that.”

More on that below...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/17/us/as ... =all&_r=1&

Then there is this...

When the Lights Go Out On November 13, 2013
Dave Hodges
September 7, 2013

There are very dark storm clouds gathering around the country and North America as a whole. Things are about to get dark, very dark in just a few short weeks. In just over two months, on November 13-14, 2013, the lights are about to go out. Will the lights come back on? It depends on who you ask. Given the past behavior of those in power, it would behoove all of us to prepare for the fact that we could be living for an extended time with no electricity.

November’s North American Power Grid Take Down Drill

Within most false flag events lies a terror drill which substantively ties together the drill with the terrorist event. The 9/11 attacks and the 7/7 bombings serve as prime examples of hiding a false flag event within a terror drill. This strategy has worked very well before and on so many occasions that it would be naive to not expect this scenario to be played out again when the time is right and the anticipated maximum benefit can be realized from the event.

Along these lines of a coming false flag terror event, the New York Times is currently reporting that …”thousands of utility workers, business executives, National Guard officers, F.B.I. anti-terrorism experts and officials from government agencies in the United States, Canada and Mexico are preparing for an emergency drill in November that will simulate physical attack and cyber attacks that could take down large sections of the power grid.” To date, 150 businesses have volunteered to participate in the drill. This is a scheduled two day drill commencing on November 13th.

More below...

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/09/0 ... r-13-2013/

I hope most of you folks prep a little bit for Winter any how...just in case. :hmm

Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:14 pm
GT Truther

Post object around sun

Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:13 pm
GT Truther

Regarding that Power Grid Take-Down exercise, epo3.....

Thought I'd posted the link to the PDF that details the exercise, back in the last Volume, but maybe I dropped it in the chatter over the potential for the never-to-be Syrian 'military action'. If so, here's the actual propaganda piece about "GridExII", or "Grid Exercise 2", originally published back on March 6th of this year:

GridExII

http://www.spp.org/publications/13%20-% ... 9%20V2.pdf

This is in keeping with testing the population's reactions, and the ability to re-route electric power, in the face of a catastrophe such as the ripping of the New Madrid fault line, which the US gov't. has been preparing for, for many years now.

Also, because the much-feared "martial law" is waiting in the wings for the Announcement to settle in, or the rip of the New Madrid - if the populace keeps a cool head and doesn't panic after the Announcement first - here's the actual Executive Order 13603 that spells out exactly how the government will handle it (or did I or someone already post it? In any event, it bears repeating:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-off ... eparedness

The following sections spell out, albeit in dry bureaucratese, exactly how the gov't. is going to deal with the cataclysms, and the astute reader will be able to see how their own personal life will be affected. My comments in red:

Quote:
Sec. 104. Implementation. (a) The National Security Council and Homeland Security Council, in conjunction with the National Economic Council, shall serve as the integrated policymaking forum for consideration and formulation of national defense resource preparedness policy and shall make recommendations to the President on the use of authorities under the Act.

[translation: the guys and gals on these three committees in red are going to determine how civilian life will be administered under martial law, with their advice to Obama. While O doesn't have to contradict them, he's likely to give their "recommendations" the force of law without changing much.]

(b) The Secretary of Homeland Security shall:

(1) advise the President on issues of national defense resource preparedness and on the use of the authorities and functions delegated by this order;

[translation: the new, as yet unconfirmed Sec'y of H.S. will tell O how the militarization of local law enforcement will and should work, and how to control access to ruptured highways, downed power-lines, river dams, etc. This person will also have immense power over your (American) lives, just as the afore-mentioned committees.]

(2) provide for the central coordination of the plans and programs incident to authorities and functions delegated under this order, and provide guidance to agencies assigned functions under this order, developed in consultation with such agencies; and

(3) report to the President periodically concerning all program activities conducted pursuant to this order.

(c) The Defense Production Act Committee, described in section 701 of this order, shall:

(1) in a manner consistent with section 2(b) of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2062(b), advise the President through the Assistant to the President and National Security Advisor, the Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism, and the Assistant to the President for Economic Policy on the effective use of the authorities under the Act; and

(2) prepare and coordinate an annual report to the Congress pursuant to section 722(d) of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2171(d).

(d) The Secretary of Commerce, in cooperation with the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of Homeland Security, and other agencies, shall:

(1) analyze potential effects of national emergencies on actual production capability, taking into account the entire production system, including shortages of resources, and develop recommended preparedness measures to strengthen capabilities for production increases in national emergencies; and

(2) perform industry analyses to assess capabilities of the industrial base to support the national defense, and develop policy recommendations to improve the international competitiveness of specific domestic industries and their abilities to meet national defense program needs.

[translation: this is the guy who is going to be the most interested, and have the most say in the results of, "GridExII". It will be his job to make sure the giant windmills that have been sprouting up will be used to generate the required amounts of electricity for the work-camps (where the office-workers in the cities will be relocated to, IF they so choose....they can always choose to go their own way, from my understanding).]

PART II - PRIORITIES AND ALLOCATIONS

Sec. 201. Priorities and Allocations Authorities. (a) The authority of the President conferred by section 101 of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2071, to require acceptance and priority performance of contracts or orders (other than contracts of employment) to promote the national defense over performance of any other contracts or orders, and to allocate materials, services, and facilities as deemed necessary or appropriate to promote the national defense, is delegated to the following agency heads:

(1) the Secretary of Agriculture with respect to food resources, food resource facilities, livestock resources, veterinary resources, plant health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment and commercial fertilizer;

[translation: This is the guy who's going to commandeer the harvest of farms both family-sized and corporate-sized mega-farms; just as in wartime, he - on behalf of O and the gov't. - will approve and determine, with the force of military orders, contracts with those farms and ranches, with set prices, etc, that will recompense the producers what the gov't. has determined what is a 'reasonable' price, in order that the helpless near-panicking masses can eat in the work-camps while they are still capable.]

(2) the Secretary of Energy with respect to all forms of energy;

[translation: Same as above, but with respect to the giant wind-turbines as well as traditional power-plants of all types.]

(3) the Secretary of Health and Human Services with respect to health resources;

[translation: Same as above, but with respect to hospitals and clinics.]

(4) the Secretary of Transportation with respect to all forms of civil transportation;

[translation: This might be a bit more dicey, though similar to the above secretariats; buses, subways, trains, etc. People won't have their cars taken out from under them, but local jurisdictions might have to 'requisition' boats belonging to the filthy rich living nearby if there are no other operable methods of transportation.]

(5) the Secretary of Defense with respect to water resources; and

[This one I found a bit odd, but then again, "water resources" are lakes, Great Lakes, coastlines (with desalination plants), rivers....all of them usually under the control of the Navy or the Coast Guard; I suspect the Mississippi may see an influx of Littoral Combat Ships {LCS} soon if they aren't there already.]

(6) the Secretary of Commerce with respect to all other materials, services, and facilities, including construction materials.

[This means Lowes' and Home Depots will be under the control of that secretariat; most of us know about Wal-Mart and the special armored doors that are to be used in times of 'emergency', and the people rioting outside for what's inside will be expected as par for the course.]

(b) The Secretary of each agency delegated authority under subsection (a) of this section (resource departments) shall plan for and issue regulations to prioritize and allocate resources and establish standards and procedures by which the authority shall be used to promote the national defense, under both emergency and non-emergency conditions. Each Secretary shall authorize the heads of other agencies, as appropriate, to place priority ratings on contracts and orders for materials, services, and facilities needed in support of programs approved under section 202 of this order.

[That one's easy enough.]

I've already whispered to Secretary Vilsack that Lynnwood is hoarding blackberry pies..... ;)

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

News.com.au wrote:
No itty bitty shnitty: Do Australians eat more than Americans?

September 09, 2013 5:38PM

Delicious schnitty (Schnitzel) ... And expensive.

*Licks Mouth* (Average Dinner serving in Australia!)

THE results are in. And they're not as obvious as you might think.

As the world's most obese nation, you would think Americans spend a mint on food. But they're well down the list of developed countries that spend the most cash on eating.

The Huffington Post calculated the amount of money residents in different countries spent on groceries, dining out, alcohol and tobacco in 2012, using data collected from the USDA and EuroMonitor International.

Surprisingly, Australia beat the US.

We came in at number 3 on the list of countries analyzed and America was way down at number 18, behind Italy (#12), France (#15) and big eaters Switzerland (#1).

The average Australian spent $7277 on food in 2012, compared to $4431 by the average American.

Broken down, we spent $3814 on groceries, $2131 on restaurant meals and $1331 on tobacco and alcohol.

That's a lot of schooners and packs of Winnie Blues.

And it seems we have a soft spot for fried chicken - Aussies spent $120 each (on average) at chicken fast food restaurants. That's by far the most of any country surveyed.

So what's the reason behind the stats?

Some people believe it's down to a concept called Engel's Law - where those in uber rich countries like America tend to spend a smaller portion of their income on food, as they get wealthier.

Plus many European countries pay a lot of tax on food items and high wages push the cost of restaurant meals up.

Or it could be as simple as Aussies really enjoying their weekly chicken schnitty and beer special at the pub.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/food/no-itty-bitty-shnitty-do-australians-eat-more-than-americans/story-fneuz8wn-1226715403021

Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:55 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

I could probably eat this quiche in one sitting!

http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/20976/simple+spring+quiche

Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:09 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Is it just me or have internet Icons on forums and elsewhere come up real screwy!

Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:13 pm
Profile YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next