It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 3:46 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013 
Site Admin

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
Quote:
Why Iran seeks constructive engagement
By Hassan Rouhani, Published: September 19

Three months ago, my platform of “prudence and hope” gained a broad, popular mandate. Iranians embraced my approach to domestic and international affairs because they saw it as long overdue. I’m committed to fulfilling my promises to my people, including my pledge to engage in constructive interaction with the world.

The world has changed. International politics is no longer a zero-sum game but a multi-dimensional arena where cooperation and competition often occur simultaneously. Gone is the age of blood feuds. World leaders are expected to lead in turning threats into opportunities.

The international community faces many challenges in this new world — terrorism, extremism, foreign military interference, drug trafficking, cybercrime and cultural encroachment — all within a framework that has emphasized hard power and the use of brute force.

We must pay attention to the complexities of the issues at hand to solve them. Enter my definition of constructive engagement. In a world where global politics is no longer a zero-sum game, it is — or should be — counterintuitive to pursue one’s interests without considering the interests of others. A constructive approach to diplomacy doesn’t mean relinquishing one’s rights. It means engaging with one’s counterparts, on the basis of equal footing and mutual respect, to address shared concerns and achieve shared objectives. In other words, win-win outcomes are not just favorable but also achievable. A zero-sum, Cold War mentality leads to everyone’s loss.

snip

Read more here: http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/president-of-iran-hassan-rouhani-time-to-engage/2013/09/19/4d2da564-213e-11e3-966c-9c4293c47ebe_story.html?hpid=z1

Very, very interesting. First the President of Russia in the New York Times and now the President of Iran in the Washington Post reaching out to US citizens in op-ed pieces through two of its newspapers.

Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:49 am
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
The Men Who Stole $16 Trillion from America

:roll

Sky, I would take issue with the presumption in that video that the 'plan' to destroy the economy - intentionally, at that - was hatched under Clinton and Obama. I would agree that Clinton was a go-along, get-along puppet who agreed to go along with the plan that originated by the right-wing Republican bankster types going all the way back to the original JP Morgan and Rockefeller, not to mention their European masters the Rothschilds and their hit-men like Paul Warburg and the rest who engineered the Federal Reserve in the first place. Remember the so-called "Fed" isn't a gov't. agency at all; the name was only chosen to make it sound more "government-like" and "official". It was however officially sanctioned by virtue of spineless leftists who accepted the bankers demands, as they had proven in the mini-recessions they caused known as the "Panic of 1893" and the "Panic of 1907". There has been a financial war going on since Mayer Amschel Rothschild first befriended the Crown Prince of Frankfurt (Hesse; it was the "Hessians" Wilhelm first rented out to Britain in their effort to keep their American colonies under their thumb, thanks to a suggestion of Rothschild).

Anyway, the point is, it was under Reagan that the gutting of the US economy began in earnest, with the first real acceleration of shipping jobs overseas and leaving the Federal treasury with an ever-shrinking tax base, and one which was called upon to fund the military bullying the world began to see under Reagan-Bush. Having forgotten the lessons of Vietnam, the US embarked upon a new age of imperialism, reaching its most absurd heights with the unwarranted invasion of Iraq in 2003. That war ALONE cost $10 billion a month, all on the tab.

Meanwhile, back to the banksters. The fat cats, while sitting in their conclaves at the Consistory on 16th St NW, Wash. DC, plotted to maintain the illusion of wealth in the US while they hollowed it out to line their pockets. Their mechanisms? Removing the strictures of the Glass-Steagall Act in order to create the derivatives market that's attacked in that video, along with the build-up of what we've come to know as the "housing bubble". How'd that work? Why, run up speculation on housing prices by extending credit to practically anyone who asked, and then because those homes were bought on credit - often without even the mandatory 10% down that had been the hallmark of American fiscal responsibility - and driven up in price by the formula used for housing valuation, banks were able to then "package" these mortgages and sell/trade them like any other financial "product" (again, thanks to the repeal of Glass-Steagall, an FDR-era pillar of American strength and fiscal responsibility), which became like so much Swiss cheese in the economy when the bubble "burst". You can't hide an illusory "prosperity" in real-estate speculation; eventually, you have to start producing things that can be profitably built-upon. What kind of role models were we positing in pop culture during that time? Why, stock-brokers and military action-figures. Wall St. and Top Gun, Ah-nold and Michael Douglas ("greed is great"). It's not by accident that Douglas's character is named "Gekko"; money-managers are reptilian in the worst sense of the word - cold-blooded. So the seeds of the destruction of the US economy really were sowed and nurtured during the Reagan-Bush years, growth-injected under Clinton (but more so by the Republican reptiles within Majestic, principally Alan Greenspan and the successor he named, Ben Bernanke) because that was part of the "deal" Clinton had to go along with to get elected (not to mention that cradle-robbing monster known as NAFTA).

Then along comes a return to another Bush, who promptly guts the economy Clinton had at least returned a semblance of normalcy to, in that a surplus was being generated each year to pay-down the mountain of debt to the private bankster gangsters, leading to the Crash of 2008. Which begs the next question....

So why the oodles of -illions in debt we have now under Obama???? PAYING FOR ALL THOSE SINS OF GREED DURING ALL THOSE YEARS LIVING UNDER THE ILLUSION!!!! :flame :gah :headbang :flame

[relaxing rant.....returning to normal]

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:07 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
NSW GRAFFITI LAWS TO ALSO OUTLAW HOPSCOTCH SQUARES

NSW graffiti laws to also outlaw hopscotch squares

Young hopscotch aficionados could become unwitting criminals under proposed new anti-graffiti laws in New South Wales.

Yep More Liberal Party NAZI Tactics!

I don't get it; this new guy, Tony Abbot isn't it, he's head of the so-called "Liberal Party", but he seems more like a Conservative than a Liberal. "Labor" parties are usually leftist, pro-labor, pro-workers etc, but so are "liberals". Is there even a Conservative party in Oz? What's up with that?

As for hop-scotch squares....we had those on my street, all the girls marked up the sidewalk with 'em on summer days, and we'd be playing Monopoly under the street-lights at close to midnight....those were the days [sighs wistfully]. You realize that this is but one more inexorable sign-of-the-times, where a new law is passed for every bad apple that acts out. Instead of penalizing the whole, they could simply find ways of neutralizing the bad apples, but the fact we never do is but one more rationale for why we're in for a full house-cleaning (strictly MHO of course). We'll never get to voting-rights level in the COW the way we're going and never will without a wholesale transformation, thus these periodic house-cleanings Providence and It's intelligent design have scheduled in the evolution of our world.

-------------------------------------

BTW, looks like we changed avatars the same day, what a coincidence! I mentioned where mine's from (Basil's 9th Key), where's this one of yours from, fr33k? Could that be a Tall White?

Yes it is a Tall White Male.

"The Liberal Party" over here are what you Americans would call the "Conservatives" and "Labor" is what you Americans would call "Repulicans" so

The Liberal / National Party = Neo-Cons
The Labor Party = The Republicans

I voted Labor! I hate Phony baloney Tony the crony Abbott He's an A$$hole only Looking after his Friend Kieth Rupert Murdoch and "screws (news) Limited" the NBN was why I voted labor imagine 1000Mbp/s download 400Mbp/s upload! that was labors NBN

http://howfastisthenbn.com.au/ Scroll down the page and compare Labors NBN (National Broadband Network) to TONY ABBOTTS Liberal one the results Speak volumes!

Tony Abbott's NFN FTTN Which is in fact: Twisted Pair aka A$$ slow!

Ookla Results

33 ping

2.36Mbps Download speed
0.64 upload speed

Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:01 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

And This one by Zetatalk: (1)
Quote:

Can the zetas comment on the subtle efforts to militarize local law enforcement nation-wide, by providing them with military vehicles (mostly APCs and humvees, but also tanks and artillery)? I've tried to tell people that the difference between the camps under Obama and those under his predecessor is the direction the barbed-wire faces. Am I wrong? Why did Janet Napolitano resign from the Dept of Homeland Security in July - one of the most powerful positions in the land, especially and particularly with the poleshift looming - and her successor not chosen yet? Her resignation must have come when the Announcement date was set, yet Obama has only mentioned one possible replacement, but nothing after that. What gives with a leaderless DHS on the threshold of its most demanding mission?

[and from another] http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/20 ... ity-secr... Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano plans to step down from her cabinet position in order to become president of the University of California system. Napolitano, who has been serving in her current post since 2009, was the first woman to helm of the Department of Homeland Security. A Democrat, she previously served as governor of Arizona from 2003 to 2009 and before that was the state’s attorney general. Napolitano notified President Obama of her decision to step down a month ago, sources say. She is planning to leave her post in early September. Her departure paves the way for what could be a rocky confirmation battle for whomever President Obama decides to appoint to succeed her at a time when the administration’s nominees are facing delays in Congress. Current U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services department director Alejandro Mayorkas has been nominated to be Deputy Secretary for DHS. His confirmation hearing is July 30. If he is confirmed before Napolitano’s departure, he will become acting secretary. However, if he is not confirmed before then, Homeland Security Undersecretary Rand Beers will become the senior leader of DHS, but due to law will not have “acting secretary” title.

Quote:
When Napolitano joined Obama’s team in 2009 the issue of admitting the near presence of Planet X was not on the table. The Earth changes were moving slowly, or so it seemed, and the tight cover-up over the presence of Nibiru, aka Planet X, seemed to assure that life during her reign would proceed without surprises. She did not follow ZetaTalk closely, nor was she a fan, considering our warning to be alarmist and our track record on predictions unimpressive. She chose to believe the cover-up crowd when they stated that the passage would occur with scant damage to the Earth, a few high tides, a few earthquakes, nothing more.

It is not so much the threat of the 7 of 10 plate movements, and the pending New Madrid adjustment that alarms Napolitano. It is the riots that she anticipates will emerge when the public is informed. Loading up her agents with hollow point bullets is one thing, but having to coordinate her agents with other federal agents under her direction during a crisis is a frightening specter. It moves beyond dealing with a riot in this or that city, or mustering support from one area to another due to a local disaster. Katrina she could handle. Having a Katrina in almost every city in the US, simultaneously, was a nightmare she could bear to think about.

To be a leader during the times ahead requires more than a dictatorial personality, using suppression to control unease. In the US, a dictatorial approach is not tolerated, as freedom of movement is a legal right. How then to deal with millions of displaced citizens, leaving devastated cities after the New Madrid ruptures the bridges crossing the Mississippi ? Obama has a plan, as we explained when his Executive Order 13575 became public. He plans to lead by encouraging the right path toward self-sufficiency, a plan that will position displaced citizens to survive the coming Pole Shift as well. Napolitano could not imagine such a scene, so fled.

Source: ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for September 21, 2013
[/quote]
Notes:
(1)
http://zetatalk.com/ning/21sp2013.htm
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... esignation

Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:24 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:

"The Liberal Party" over here are what you Americans would call the "Conservatives" and "Labor" is what you Americans would call "Repulicans" so

The Liberal / National Party = Neo-Cons
The Labor Party = The Republicans

Correction fr33k: Neo-Cons ARE Republicans (as we in the US know them); they're just more hard-core on foreign policy than most other Republicans, who usually are of the opinion "F___ the rest of the world; let 'em rot in hell, ain't no skin off my back." Labor = The Democrats. Murdoch is a 'Republican Reptile', according to progressive-music types. What I was wondering about is why Oz seems to have two leftist-named parties, or maybe it's just the reptiles calling themselves "Liberals", trying to sound like they're really nice guys after all, and not so stingy and cold-hearted.

Quote:
I voted Labor! I hate Phony baloney Tony the crony Abbott He's an A$$hole only Looking after his Friend Kieth Rupert Murdoch and "screws (news) Limited" the NBN was why I voted labor imagine 1000Mbp/s download 400Mbp/s upload! that was labors NBN

http://howfastisthenbn.com.au/ Scroll down the page and compare Labors NBN (National Broadband Network) to TONY ABBOTTS Liberal one the results Speak volumes!

Tony Abbott's NFN FTTN Which is in fact: Twisted Pair aka A$$ slow!

Ookla Results

33 ping

2.36Mbps Download speed
0.64 upload speed

Then read this and weep:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:00 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Dondep wrote:
Okay, I've finally retired my original avatar, which I've steadfastly maintained for 10 years next month. This is my sign anyway, the 9th Key.

--------------------------------------
So after the first impression is made, the next impression is ...

That first impression lasted 10 years; that's pretty much how I used to look, too, way back when. It was the only avatar left at the time I signed-up on GLP and I simply carried it forward through all the different incarnations of this Golden Thread.

The next impression is.....the meaning of my 'new' avatar, which has been my band's logo and my own personal logo as well for over 15 years, which represents "humanity's never-ending quest for compassionate truth". Note that there's a difference between mere "truth" - which is a collection of facts, and can often be (and usually is) presented in a blunt, compassion-less manner under the guise of "I'm simply being honest". Bollocks. Presenting the compassionate side of truth is a very taxing effort, not for the faint-hearted or intellectually challenged.

Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:11 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
And This one by Zetatalk: (1)

Thanks for posting my question, and the answer, recall. It doesn't surprise me; what DOES surprise me is to hear that Janet, and likely most of O-bomb's early appointees, didn't know about the pending poleshift. One either knows (and either accepts it along with all the probable consequences, or is in denial) or does NOT know, and to think Obama didn't tell his early appointees anything serious about the pending shift is a bit shocking. Or maybe at the time they were listening to the SNEDs-Says types like Dan Crain nee Burisch assuring him that "everthing's gonna be all right, we just have to pray hard enough to stay off of the T2 time-line".

In any event.....

Thanks too for the visual reminder of what's at stake, what life in the lower 48 is likely to look like. In fact, I have several pictures taken from a military depot near where I'm at, where the following picture comes from. The folks there are busy removing the military markings to make them as non-descript as possible, before shipping them off 1-to-4 at a time to various municipalities, mostly along the New Madrid rip zone and supply centers.

This is now a reality, like the use of ELF microwave weapons to manipulate mass-killers like Aaron Alexis. It's no longer a subject relegated to musing about on the "lunatic fringe", as just so much more "conspiracy theory". The stage is being set. It's real.....and about to become even more 'real' than ever.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Dondep wrote:
Sky wrote:
The Men Who Stole $16 Trillion from America

:roll

Sky, I would take issue with the presumption in that video that the 'plan' to destroy the economy - intentionally, at that - was hatched under Clinton and Obama. I would agree that Clinton was a go-along, get-along puppet who agreed to go along with the plan that originated by the right-wing Republican bankster types going all the way back to the original JP Morgan and Rockefeller, not to mention their European masters the Rothschilds and their hit-men like Paul Warburg and the rest who engineered the Federal Reserve in the first place. Remember the so-called "Fed" isn't a gov't. agency at all; the name was only chosen to make it sound more "government-like" and "official". It was however officially sanctioned by virtue of spineless leftists who accepted the bankers demands, as they had proven in the mini-recessions they caused known as the "Panic of 1893" and the "Panic of 1907". There has been a financial war going on since Mayer Amschel Rothschild first befriended the Crown Prince of Frankfurt (Hesse; it was the "Hessians" Wilhelm first rented out to Britain in their effort to keep their American colonies under their thumb, thanks to a suggestion of Rothschild).

Anyway, the point is, it was under Reagan that the gutting of the US economy began in earnest, with the first real acceleration of shipping jobs overseas and leaving the Federal treasury with an ever-shrinking tax base, and one which was called upon to fund the military bullying the world began to see under Reagan-Bush. Having forgotten the lessons of Vietnam, the US embarked upon a new age of imperialism, reaching its most absurd heights with the unwarranted invasion of Iraq in 2003. That war ALONE cost $10 billion a month, all on the tab.

Meanwhile, back to the banksters. The fat cats, while sitting in their conclaves at the Consistory on 16th St NW, Wash. DC, plotted to maintain the illusion of wealth in the US while they hollowed it out to line their pockets. Their mechanisms? Removing the strictures of the Glass-Steagall Act in order to create the derivatives market that's attacked in that video, along with the build-up of what we've come to know as the "housing bubble". How'd that work? Why, run up speculation on housing prices by extending credit to practically anyone who asked, and then because those homes were bought on credit - often without even the mandatory 10% down that had been the hallmark of American fiscal responsibility - and driven up in price by the formula used for housing valuation, banks were able to then "package" these mortgages and sell/trade them like any other financial "product" (again, thanks to the repeal of Glass-Steagall, an FDR-era pillar of American strength and fiscal responsibility), which became like so much Swiss cheese in the economy when the bubble "burst". You can't hide an illusory "prosperity" in real-estate speculation; eventually, you have to start producing things that can be profitably built-upon. What kind of role models were we positing in pop culture during that time? Why, stock-brokers and military action-figures. Wall St. and Top Gun, Ah-nold and Michael Douglas ("greed is great"). It's not by accident that Douglas's character is named "Gekko"; money-managers are reptilian in the worst sense of the word - cold-blooded. So the seeds of the destruction of the US economy really were sowed and nurtured during the Reagan-Bush years, growth-injected under Clinton (but more so by the Republican reptiles within Majestic, principally Alan Greenspan and the successor he named, Ben Bernanke) because that was part of the "deal" Clinton had to go along with to get elected (not to mention that cradle-robbing monster known as NAFTA).

Then along comes a return to another Bush, who promptly guts the economy Clinton had at least returned a semblance of normalcy to, in that a surplus was being generated each year to pay-down the mountain of debt to the private bankster gangsters, leading to the Crash of 2008. Which begs the next question....

So why the oodles of -illions in debt we have now under Obama???? PAYING FOR ALL THOSE SINS OF GREED DURING ALL THOSE YEARS LIVING UNDER THE ILLUSION!!!! :flame :gah :headbang :flame

[relaxing rant.....returning to normal]

Dondep - completely agree with you on that view. My extraction of the vid was to see the awareness of this matter here. I could not have wished for as eloquent a clarification you presented. Remember the world is "their" stage and illusion their game. We are tested by how we respond to this meme type MC drilled out by the MSM. You know I am a supporter pf the Protocols Of Zion view in form as history can tap every protocol clearly with successful implementation in Earths history.

I do believe in the existence of a council of men that make decisions in an "game" much aligned to Monopoly and profit is the objective. The Pharisees of our time? I do believe that their is a nefarious agenda to continue distracting all from achieving the highest form of consciousness possible in this life! Erm, my reply to your most inviting Question still lies unanswered in our last Chapter of GT ;)

My question remains though: Why has; this most spiritual of a reason, never been brought to light?

What makes "their" motivation so attractive to achieve?

Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:01 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:

Correction fr33k: Neo-Cons ARE Republicans (as we in the US know them); they're just more hard-core on foreign policy than most other Republicans, who usually are of the opinion "F___ the rest of the world; let 'em rot in hell, ain't no skin off my back." Labor = The Democrats. Murdoch is a 'Republican Reptile

33 ping

2.36Mbps Download speed
0.64 upload speed

Then read this and weep:

S.O.B. even you get better connections and you are in America's version of "Timbucktoo"

This is funny this cheers me up

Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:59 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Meanwhile:
Da UNIversal-MOtor-Gerät
Unimog

very common in a near future timeline... T2.001

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxdX0au-BNA

Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:03 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:

Erm, my reply to your most inviting Question still lies unanswered in our last Chapter of GT ;)

My question remains though: Why has; this most spiritual of a reason, never been brought to light?

What makes "their" motivation so attractive to achieve?

<bewildered> Was going to try to answer but can't find what you are referring to by "my reply to your most inviting Question"; what page was that on?

------------------------------------------
EDIT TO ADD.

Okay, I have it:

Dondep wrote:
Sky, do you think that zetatalk is channeled? (a) Or do you accept the proposition that Nancy is having telepathic communication with entities that are in her environment though in the fourth dimension? (b) Or do you think she's perhaps delusional and is listening to 'evil spirits'? (c) Or the last possibility, that she's simply making it all up as she goes along? (d)

Serious question(s). For everyone reading, for that matter.

If you accept (a) or (b), is there a difference between them, in your opinion? And would there be a reason for those behind such communication to mislead us "common folk" (that is, non-elite humans who don't have access to 'classified' intel, including NASA data)?

If (c) or (d), what would explain the message and longevity of it? I know you mentioned ego; I always ask the next question why, as in what's behind even the "ego", or what's behind the proposition that malevolent ETs are threatening to eliminate millions of humans if benevolent ETs try to "initiate contact"? That would presume the malevolent ones are holding the benevolent ones powerless, meaning they have the "upper hand"; do you think that is really the case?

Serious questions.

Sky then wrote:

I can give you my personal opinion based upon my learning of the higher sciences.

My take on the NL/ZT saga is one of a mixture of (c) and (d) and without writing an essay to state my point, I believe that we are at ransom to a bunch of spirit beings controlling this sector of our Galaxy with some awesome tech. The ET agenda is fitting but I can't give Nancy the credit entirely. I believe as with Billy M and Semjaza - there are many spirit/energy beings playing fiddle here on Earth.

Even scenario (a) and (b) have a role to play. If humanity took the time to investigate why they are so "special" in the minds of off-world visitors, the plot my thicken very quickly. Turns out humans (STO) have Divine connection and support whenever we need it. So the issue is to dull the consciousness of humanity and obfuscate the agenda away from discovering this potential.

We have come here to learn the mysteries of Light and to help All of humanity.

When these mysteries are exposed to a critical mass of humanity - I believe is the time we will witness Ascension in a few different forms. Or the Harvest as some call it.

The power of the controllers is so limited (as compared to the Light) - yet beyond the scope of understanding with present education. This is largely a spiritual thing.

Whether the malevolent beings THINK they control anything - the ancient texts clearly expose the antidote and the path to redemption or salvation. It lies in the concept of Collective Consciousness through which we will escape this lower world experience once and for all.

The Ego is simply a force of Self Will driven by an attachment we all carry whilst in the material body. And it can be severely influenced.

The game being played out by the off-world controllers is as you have explained before Don - that this their domain for now and they get to try and over-ride Free Will. Unfortunately they have been largely successful. But these controllers definitely do not have any power over the Brotherhood of Light. Hence we have the delays in most "Event" predictions due to intervention from the Light.

Earth change events will occur as we traverse the so called "Null Zone" and then is when the world will witness Ultra-terrestrial events as the Bio-spheres land to save those who chose to go. Therefore I believe in a conspiracy run by the Cabal on behalf of the dark side for the agenda of maximizing their soul harvest.

To "them" it is a game of thrones.

----------------------------------------

Okay, I understand now and with the above in mind as the reason for your question, I'll be back in a bit with my take on your take.

Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:09 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Clif High: Visitors On Their Way: ETA Nov 2013...

He says that the SpaceGoatFarts entity has been predicting alien wars for November 2013 since about 2004.

He also says that Ison is not a comet - and links to one of the youtube films that suggests its a group of incoming craft.

http://halfpasthuman.com/

Simon

Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:36 pm
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
My take on the NL/ZT saga is one of a mixture of (c) and (d) and without writing an essay to state my point, I believe that we are at ransom to a bunch of spirit beings controlling this sector of our Galaxy with some awesome tech. The ET agenda is fitting but I can't give Nancy the credit entirely. I believe as with Billy M and Semjaza - there are many spirit/energy beings playing fiddle here on Earth.

:lol This is one reason why it takes awhile to give a thoughtful reply sometimes, because it requires a lot of thought-time to cover the nuances when discussing the origin and destiny of humanity and Earth.

Okay then; If you say you think that Nancy Lieder is either making up ZetaTalk or it's being conveyed to her by 'evil spirits', then there must be a reason for why you would say they are evil or she's making it up. Either way, it's not good; at the best, you would fault the evil spirits. I'm not clear though on why you then go on to say the "ET agenda is fitting". Your answer was that either Nancy is lying (no spirits, not ETs) or is doing the bidding of evil spirits, but then there's still no ET involved. Can you square your answer there? You then go on to mention Billy Meier and Semjase (I assume that's who you meant by "Semjaza"). You do realize of course that NL/ZT has given that all-too-rare acceptance of the genuineness of them, right? In fact, they specifically state that many many ET races are in attendance of Earth, from the vantage point of 4th-density, and answering the Call constantly even as I type this. Knowing that - if you weren't aware before - does that change your perception and if so how?

This matter of spirit-beings controlling this sector of the galaxy that has some "awesome tech"; in the NL/ZT paradigm, Earth is like a neutral world, actually a battlefield, where Good Guys (STO) vie for souls with Bad Guys (STS); an even more powerful controlling mechanism is in place, with the COW, that makes sure STO and STS "fight fair" and don't break the rules. The STS have a harder time density-switching because they can't communicate with empathy, so they tend to have more "accidents" with their ships, but ultimately they can only "fight it out" with the STO in terms of inspiration, dreams, fears, etc; no "tech" is allowed to intrude on the human's consciousness, thus ensuring a ripe soul-harvest that hasn't been warped by "tech" displays, made out of 99.98% Free Will. Just like Ivory Soap. :tounge

Sky wrote:
Even scenario (a) and (b) have a role to play. If humanity took the time to investigate why they are so "special" in the minds of off-world visitors, the plot my [I assume you meant "might"?] thicken very quickly. Turns out humans (STO) have Divine connection and support whenever we need it. So the issue is to dull the consciousness of humanity and obfuscate the agenda away from discovering this potential.

<scratches head> I'm sorry but you can't have it both ways (or all 4 ways, in this case); you could have a case of a) or b), or a combination of a), b), and d), or c) in combination with d), but it can't be all four. What I was inquiring about essentially boiled down to "do you believe the NL/ZT message is legitimate?". (They specifically say she does NOT "channel", but she IS sometimes allowed to fill in certain gaps with her own limited understanding, but only if that's to assist in bamboozling the elite.) You do realize that they DO describe humans as having the potential to connect to divinity - if they spark a soul and that soul grows past a point where it can last beyond the first physical flesh-suit. They also explain, ad nauseum, that every human has the capacity to give a "call" (STO would call this "prayer", STS would say "cast a spell", etc) and receive the support from one of the two spiritual polarities facing off on this battlefield of a dumping ground for the development of entities for use in the higher realms and densities as elders, future homo zeta-reticulus humans, angels, seraphim, cherubim,lords and governor-gods of other worlds, etc. The issue of the STS polarity is to "dull the consciousness of humanity and obfuscate the agenda away from discovering this potential", which is a phrase I'm certain even the zetas would embrace. In the paradigm they detail, that is.

Sky wrote:

They would agree that this is correct for those who make the choice to become STO. For those that choose the STS, or "satanic" path, they have come here to earn a better position in hell by assisting their STS masters in acquiring a higher percentage of souls than they otherwise would.

Sky wrote:
When these mysteries are exposed to a critical mass of humanity - I believe is the time we will witness Ascension in a few different forms. Or the Harvest as some call it.

I would agree with that, as do NL/ZT; the difference is that some will Ascend to Hell, ("hell" referring to other planets, not the inside of Earth, though the direction of 'down' is an apt metaphor), whereas others will Ascend to further their education on other schoolhouse worlds, while others will Ascend to a debriefing before acquiring a new model humanoid flesh-suit, suitable for the next chapter in Earth's history, and still others will Ascend to higher densities for work on other worlds.

Sky wrote:
The power of the controllers is so limited (as compared to the Light) - yet beyond the scope of understanding with present education. This is largely a spiritual thing.

Again, neither I nor I think would they, disagree with that statement, except that the 'Gardeners' (my word, not theirs, but Oahspe has a multitude of names for the 'controllers', and they take responsibility for having 'given' Oahspe - via channeling, as opposed to telepathy with Nancy) are supposedly there by the grace of the Light, yet with the qualifier you go on to extend very well.

Sky wrote:
Whether the malevolent beings THINK they control anything - the ancient texts clearly expose the antidote and the path to redemption or salvation. It lies in the concept of Collective Consciousness through which we will escape this lower world experience once and for all.

The malevolent beings control only those that have given control over to them -- they must contest the entire world for their 'share' of the collective, which is not automatically one or the other. Every individual is 'on their own' in their paradigm, as it is with my understanding, and I daresay I would not ever agree to have my lot thrown in with a collective emanating from this world in its current, spiritually polarized condition - because their are several "Collective Consciousnesses" at work here currently, not just one. According to NL/ZT, that will change in about a hundred years, after the last vestiges of the STS have been erased from the face of the planet, at which time the Transformation can go forth in full bloom and the Collective Consciousness of the new earth radiate as a full member of the COW. Until then, we're under quarantine.

Sky wrote:
The Ego is simply a force of Self Will driven by an attachment we all carry whilst in the material body. And it can be severely influenced.

Absolutely. Absolutely. NL/ZT would totally agree with that, to the best of my knowledge.

Sky wrote:
The game being played out by the off-world controllers is as you have explained before Don - that this their domain for now and they get to try and over-ride Free Will. Unfortunately they have been largely successful. But these controllers definitely do not have any power over the Brotherhood of Light. Hence we have the delays in most "Event" predictions due to intervention from the Light.

:hmm Interesting; I haven't considered that as the reason for the delays in the "Event predicitions". That will take some pondering.

Sky wrote:
Earth change events will occur as we traverse the so called "Null Zone" and then is when the world will witness Ultra-terrestrial events as the Bio-spheres land to save those who chose to go. Therefore I believe in a conspiracy run by the Cabal on behalf of the dark side for the agenda of maximizing their soul harvest.

Again I don't see much difference between what you're saying and what I believe, and what NL/ZT say as far as that second sentence, but it depends of course on what you mean by the "Null Zone" as far as the first sentence goes.

Sky wrote:

I had to look up 'Game of Thrones'; now that I've absorbed the Wiki on that, I can say "absolutely".

Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Sky, DonD, you guys have a good understanding for these things...Unusual...

Dex

Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:31 am
GT Truther

[quote="Dex] ...Unusual...

Dex[/quote]
Just change the Paradigm ie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq-FOOQ1TpE

Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:52 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Sky wrote:

:lol This is one reason why it takes awhile to give a thoughtful reply sometimes, because it requires a lot of thought-time to cover the nuances when discussing the origin and destiny of humanity and Earth.

Okay then; If you say you think that Nancy Lieder is either making up ZetaTalk or it's being conveyed to her by 'evil spirits', then there must be a reason for why you would say they are evil or she's making it up. Either way, it's not good; at the best, you would fault the evil spirits. I'm not clear though on why you then go on to say the "ET agenda is fitting". Your answer was that either Nancy is lying (no spirits, not ETs) or is doing the bidding of evil spirits, but then there's still no ET involved. Can you square your answer there? You then go on to mention Billy Meier and Semjase (I assume that's who you meant by "Semjaza"). You do realize of course that NL/ZT has given that all-too-rare acceptance of the genuineness of them, right? In fact, they specifically state that many many ET races are in attendance of Earth, from the vantage point of 4th-density, and answering the Call constantly even as I type this. Knowing that - if you weren't aware before - does that change your perception and if so how?

This matter of spirit-beings controlling this sector of the galaxy that has some "awesome tech"; in the NL/ZT paradigm, Earth is like a neutral world, actually a battlefield, where Good Guys (STO) vie for souls with Bad Guys (STS); an even more powerful controlling mechanism is in place, with the COW, that makes sure STO and STS "fight fair" and don't break the rules. The STS have a harder time density-switching because they can't communicate with empathy, so they tend to have more "accidents" with their ships, but ultimately they can only "fight it out" with the STO in terms of inspiration, dreams, fears, etc; no "tech" is allowed to intrude on the human's consciousness, thus ensuring a ripe soul-harvest that hasn't been warped by "tech" displays, made out of 99.98% Free Will. Just like Ivory Soap. :tounge

Sky wrote:
Even scenario (a) and (b) have a role to play. If humanity took the time to investigate why they are so "special" in the minds of off-world visitors, the plot my [I assume you meant "might"?] thicken very quickly. Turns out humans (STO) have Divine connection and support whenever we need it. So the issue is to dull the consciousness of humanity and obfuscate the agenda away from discovering this potential.

<scratches head> I'm sorry but you can't have it both ways (or all 4 ways, in this case); you could have a case of a) or b), or a combination of a), b), and d), or c) in combination with d), but it can't be all four. What I was inquiring about essentially boiled down to "do you believe the NL/ZT message is legitimate?". (They specifically say she does NOT "channel", but she IS sometimes allowed to fill in certain gaps with her own limited understanding, but only if that's to assist in bamboozling the elite.) You do realize that they DO describe humans as having the potential to connect to divinity - if they spark a soul and that soul grows past a point where it can last beyond the first physical flesh-suit. They also explain, ad nauseum, that every human has the capacity to give a "call" (STO would call this "prayer", STS would say "cast a spell", etc) and receive the support from one of the two spiritual polarities facing off on this battlefield of a dumping ground for the development of entities for use in the higher realms and densities as elders, future homo zeta-reticulus humans, angels, seraphim, cherubim,lords and governor-gods of other worlds, etc. The issue of the STS polarity is to "dull the consciousness of humanity and obfuscate the agenda away from discovering this potential", which is a phrase I'm certain even the zetas would embrace. In the paradigm they detail, that is.

Sky wrote:

They would agree that this is correct for those who make the choice to become STO. For those that choose the STS, or "satanic" path, they have come here to earn a better position in hell by assisting their STS masters in acquiring a higher percentage of souls than they otherwise would.

Sky wrote:

I would agree with that, as do NL/ZT; the difference is that some will Ascend to Hell, ("hell" referring to other planets, not the inside of Earth, though the direction of 'down' is an apt metaphor), whereas others will Ascend to further their education on other schoolhouse worlds, while others will Ascend to a debriefing before acquiring a new model humanoid flesh-suit, suitable for the next chapter in Earth's history, and still others will Ascend to higher densities for work on other worlds.

Sky wrote:

Again, neither I nor I think would they, disagree with that statement, except that the 'Gardeners' (my word, not theirs, but Oahspe has a multitude of names for the 'controllers', and they take responsibility for having 'given' Oahspe - via channeling, as opposed to telepathy with Nancy) are supposedly there by the grace of the Light, yet with the qualifier you go on to extend very well.

Sky wrote:

The malevolent beings control only those that have given control over to them -- they must contest the entire world for their 'share' of the collective, which is not automatically one or the other. Every individual is 'on their own' in their paradigm, as it is with my understanding, and I daresay I would not ever agree to have my lot thrown in with a collective emanating from this world in its current, spiritually polarized condition - because their are several "Collective Consciousnesses" at work here currently, not just one. According to NL/ZT, that will change in about a hundred years, after the last vestiges of the STS have been erased from the face of the planet, at which time the Transformation can go forth in full bloom and the Collective Consciousness of the new earth radiate as a full member of the COW. Until then, we're under quarantine.

Sky wrote:

Absolutely. Absolutely. NL/ZT would totally agree with that, to the best of my knowledge.

Sky wrote:

:hmm Interesting; I haven't considered that as the reason for the delays in the "Event predicitions". That will take some pondering.

Sky wrote:

Again I don't see much difference between what you're saying and what I believe, and what NL/ZT say as far as that second sentence, but it depends of course on what you mean by the "Null Zone" as far as the first sentence goes.

Sky wrote:

I had to look up 'Game of Thrones'; now that I've absorbed the Wiki on that, I can say "absolutely".

Keep in mind that there are many many types here to help out. Those that volentered to come to earth. Men amoung men, Angels, Aliens, Indegos and those before them, etc.!

Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:43 pm

the time traveler wrote:
Keep in mind that there are many many types here to help out. Those that volentered to come to earth. Men amoung men, Angels, Aliens, Indegos and those before them, etc.!

Right on there time traveler - maybe we would struggle (on a consciousness level) to even comprehend just how much help IS REALLY out there!

In the mean time - we have surpassed to 'so called' start of the 3 Days of Darkness by 24 hrs - Whohoooo! :noway

Dondep - your response is being thought over. I shall reply soonest.

Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:52 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Pending New Madrid Adjustment...
(1)
Quote:
Watch out for the dip in the road! Massive 33-year-old interstate bridge is closed after it starts SAGGING in the middle

400-foot section of Wisconsin bridge suddenly sags
State officials close the bridge before anyone gets hurt
The bridge isn't in danger of collapse, state officials say

Notes:
(1)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... osure.html

Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:17 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

recall15 wrote:
(1)
Quote:
Watch out for the dip in the road! Massive 33-year-old interstate bridge is closed after it starts SAGGING in the middle

Notes:
(1)

Sorry, recall, but this has nothing to do with the New Madrid fault zone.

From Wikipedia:

Quote:
Geographic extent[edit source]

The 150-mile (240 km) long fault system, which extends into five states, stretches southward from Cairo, Illinois; through Hayti, Caruthersville and New Madrid in Missouri; through Blytheville into Marked Tree in Arkansas. It also covers a part of West Tennessee, near Reelfoot Lake, extending southeast into Dyersburg.

Most of the seismicity is located between 3 and 15 miles (4.8 and 24 km) beneath the Earth's surface.

This bridge was built in 1980 - yep, 1980. IMHO, it merely represents another instance of America's aging infrastructure. It has not been inspected "in depth" since 2008.

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/20130925/GPG0101/309250360/

Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:32 am
GT Truther

Not Yet, BB...

But (1)
Quote:
SOZT

The tearing of the rock under the I-43 bridge over the Fox River at Green Bay should not be a surprise, as Wisconsin has clearly torn in this region in the past. We warned over a decade ago that Wisconsin would participate in widening of the Seaway, and the Green Bay hum which appeared in 2008 was a clear warning that the rock stress had started. Wisconsin is ripping open along a line that follows the Peninsula down along the Fox River toward Madison, the pulled rock evident in the small lakes along that line. The booms that proceeded from Clintonville to Montelo to Baraboo in 2012 parallel that line. What does this mean for Wisconsin?

At the hour of the Pole Shift Wisconsin will find Lake Michigan arriving almost to Nancy’s toes at Baraboo and Madison. The split at Green Bay will rent apart, traveling along the thin crust that is the Fox River bed, then splintering in many directions along other thin crust areas. Prior to the Pole Shift the New Madrid adjustment will also tear Wisconsin.

The New Madrid Fault Line runs past Chicago and then below the Great Lakes through Ohio. The rock structures that are holding the Seaway together will be weakened. Michigan, near Detroit, has a regular hum from stressed rock. All states and provinces along the Seaway should expect tearing well before the Pole Shift.

EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... idge-sinks

Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:11 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I've seen it said that Comet C/2013 A1 (Siding Spring) which will be significant in our skies in 2014 is red in colour.

Does anyone know more? If so, could it be the space body that fulfills the ZetaTalk predictions?

Or could this be related to its very near pass to Mars next year?

=======================

There are many predictions for early October to see major quaking, in both California (total loss of San Francisco seeming possible) and Maine.

http://z3news.com/w/97-earthquake-coming-west-coast-october-3-2013/

look on the right for more links (under Latest Prophecy Posts:)

The above site is religious and I do not neccessarily agree with any religious points of view.

======================
of course I cant find all the links when I need them... but anyway, there is also a thread at GLP on this topic about an Atlantic Ocean event (meteor impact / Canary Islands event?) that will also affect the Carribean (very seriously) Africa, the British Isles and Europe.

Puetro Rico is said to be preparing, although some propheceis say that the place will be wiped out (gulps!)

Dateline... October 2013 (they say the 21st but who knows?)

Below is more... for the USA

70 Million people will die

22 million injured or displaced

275K will die in the aftermath due to no food or drinking water andb looting/riots

Cities affected:

New York
Washington, DC
Boston
Philadelphia
Norfolk
Wilmington
Charleston
Jacksonville
Orlando
Miami

1.5 mile high Tsunami will reach 35-70 miles inland due to tectonic plate realignment

inland rivers will rise 20 ft above flood stage

Mississippi river basin will flood upwards of 30 ft.

parts of the Atlantic ocean floor will rise out of the water revealing shipwrecks and new land masses

Hundreds of Navy vessels in the Atlantic from many governments will capsize and crews lost at sea

the Atlantic ocean will have to be recharted for coastlines and new land masses

it starts off as a 9.6 magnitude earthquake off the east coast of the US which triggers the land mass slide. 6 mins from time of shift til the wave hits the beaches. the wave ends 21 mins later submerging most of the US East Coast. Any coastline 50 feet or less ASL will be underwater.

City buildings crumble and snap like toothpicks.

river flooding crests at 36 hrs later

safe location: 100 miles west of the Mississippi River

Cuba, Bahamas and the Caribbean Island chain will be wiped out within 10 mins and parts of Mexico will be affected as well. Canada's east coast will heavily affected.

======================

http://www.maxkeiser.com/2013/09/breaking-panama-announces-5-day-bank-holiday-bail-in-imminent/

This morning the National Bank of Panama announced that it was suspending all services until Tuesday the 1st of October. The National Bank of Panama claims that the reason for the 5 day bank holiday is to upgrade systems.
The Clave (Debit Card) system has been taken offline. No wire transfers between banks and internationally until the 1st of October.

<snip>

More at link

Simon

Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:26 pm
GT Truther

the time traveler wrote:

Yes, that's true; though that wasn't initially a part of the issue of where we are alleged to be going, it's certainly true that there are many here among us who came from "elsewhere". Commonly known as "star children", or "star seeds", etc.

NL/ZT claims that of the nearly 7 billion human bodies lurching about the surface of Earth, only about 2 billion contain an incarnated soul - half of which are re-incarnating human souls and half of which are from "elsewhere". Additionally, Airl of the "Alien Interview" (interviews of the ET survivor of the Roswell crash) book/PDF communicated to US Army Nurse Matilda McElroy that some star-children are 'dumped' here, or sent here to serve a sentence, just as others volunteer to come and assist. This is a claim that resonates with me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of NL/ZT, here's what they had to say today about the origin of cannabis; this had always been part of my own personal belief system, so I'm happy to hear someone else articulate it.

This oil after production can be put into containers and stored for quite awhile for future use. I can see this as being very useful for many different things that may effect people as this oil not only is said to cure cancer (which I have seen with my own eyes) but also many other diseases. The main reason it has not been researched or funded is it costs about $2500-3000 to make the oil but chemo/radiation treatments normally cost about $500,000 – $???? per patients from the time of diagnosis to death/recovery. So big pharma is making tons of cash off the sick when it doesn’t need to be so. My question is what are the medical benefits of this oil? What does it actually do to the human body to get rid of these diseases? What potential does it have to medically help people? None of the answers to these questions will ever come from human scientists because of the way our world currently works, money trumps all. [and from another] http://phoenixtears.ca/testimonials/ Run From The Cure has been running on our local cable access channel for a month now. The film has also shown at least once in the local high school that I know of. My friend with MS has been doing about a half of a gram a day for the last 3 weeks and she was discharged from her physical therapy today because of her "miraculous" improvement in – guess! ‘the last 3 weeks’. [and from another] http://www.glaucoma.org/treatment/medical-marijuana.php [and from another] http://abcnews.go.com/Health/marijuana- ... d=16328805

Hemp is a very valuable plant, serving a number of mankind’s needs. It make superior rope, superior cloth as in canvas, and would be in production today if not for its famous quality of making one relaxed and forgetful. To keep the worker base alert and motivated to meet corporate goals, cannabis has been banned or regulated by most of human society. It is not just rope and cloth production that suffers. The very qualities that allow hemp to make one relaxed and forgetful have a positive effect on numerous diseases.

Cannabis smokers get red eyes because circulation is improved. Nancy will relay that her swollen ankles and feet were cured by hemp seed, which is sky high in Omega-3 and Omega-6 oils. Her doctor is astonished that she does not need the elastic stockings that he prescribed for her when she flashes her trim ankles at him. How does hemp oil, which unlike hemp seed does contain THC, cure cancer and ease MS and glaucoma? Many diseases are caused by the body itself, a reaction to stress or depression. Ease that, and the body’s normal functions return.

Cancer is a result of a failing immune system, most often due to a sense of helplessness, an inability to escape. This accounts for spontaneous remissions, where the cancer, even at the point of death, just turns around and shrinks out of sight. The person has decided to live. A stoned or even slightly stoned cancer patient forgets why he was depressed. He instead notices the birds singing, the smile and wink from a stranger passing by, and the short term memory loss cannabis is famous for allows him to see that life is worth living.

MS is an auto-immune disease, where the body attacks and destroys its own cells. It is caused by a hyper-vigilant immune system, a reaction to stress. Relaxed by cannabis, and with a short term memory unable to even recall what the worries were, the MS patient finds their immune system reverting to normal. It is not just relaxation from muscle spams, it is in fact moving in the direction of a cure. This is the case for disease after disease, where the body has created the problem. The trend is thus for cannabis to become legal, else at least provided to sufferers.

In the Aftertime, this plant will become a mainstay in survival communities, as well it ought. It is as prevalent as weeds, its alternate name, despite being illegal throughout much of the world. Unlike alcohol, which consumes sugar or corn or rye for its production, and thus takes food from starving mouths, cannabis is not a food crop. It asks nothing more than to be allowed to grow, and does not require special treatment in order to do so. Like many of the plants that mankind has found particular useful as medicine, cannabis was seeded here on Earth. Planted, for mankind’s benefit.

Hear that, DC? Hear that, holier-than-thou-anti-drug-zealots in every level of government the world over? "PLANTED, FOR MANKIND'S BENEFIT." That's right, now get over it and just relax! :yamon

Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
I've seen it said that Comet C/2013 A1 (Siding Spring) which will be significant in our skies in 2014 is red in colour.

Does anyone know more? If so, could it be the space body that fulfills the ZetaTalk predictions?

Simon, I know a couple of things for certain: the power-elite know the true nature of Nibiru and that the claims in ZT are based in fact (aside from anything having to do with the time-frame). They will publicly ridicule it til they're blue in the face, in fact they get really angry and will ONLY use ridicule to talk about it.....this was one clue that D&M were lying, because they NEVER had a reasonable discussion about it, and in fact avoided the subject almost entirely - except for the first chat I had with Dan in Nov 2003. The other thing is that they make a concerted effort to gin up fear and excitation about every little stray comet or asteroid that comes our way (usually from the PX complex anyway), so that the data will have a different name than Nibiru or PX or Hercolobus; in fact, they say ANYTHING but the dreaded Nibiru! Thus, Comet This and Comet That come and go, with lots of excited internet chatter, only to drift away without so much as a dust cloud, leaving people emotionally exhausted and unfulfilled. This performs several functions. One, it distracts from the real deal. Two, people soon get enough of Chicken Littles appearing every time something new shows up in the heavens, and they gradually tune it out. This works precisely to what the elite prefer; people ignoring the signs of the end of their world approaching. If they ignore those signs, they're more apt to put their nose back to the grindstone in the morning and pull their corporate masters' oxcarts without complaint. And as we used to say on GLP -

"Back to shopping!"

Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Ya just knew this would happen sooner or later folks :scared

I have also put a copy of this post into our Fukushima Thread below for histories sake...
========================

Is This Fukushima? Pacific Herring in Canada Bleeding Eyeballs, Fins, Tails. Government Ignoring Problem

Independent fisheries scientist Alexandra Morton is raising concerns about a disease she says is spreading through Pacific herring causing fish to hemorrhage. [...] “Two days ago I did a beach seine on Malcolm Island [near Port McNeill on northern Vancouver Island] and I got approximately 100 of these little herring and they were not only bleeding from their fins, but their bellies, their chins, their eyeballs. [...] “It was 100 per cent … I couldn’t find any that weren’t bleeding to some degree. And they were schooling with young sockeye [salmon]”

Sun News, Aug 12, 2013: [Morton] dragged up several hundred of the fish this past weekend and found the apparent infection had spread – instead of their usual silver colour the fish had eyes, tails, underbellies, gills and faces plastered with the sickly red colour. “I have never seen fish that looked this bad,” [...] In June, the affected fish were only found in eastern Johnstone Strait, but have since spread to Alert Bay and Sointula, she said.
Canada.com, Aug 16, 2013: Morton [...] pulled up a net of about 100 herring near Sointula and found they were all bleeding. “It was pretty shocking to see,” said Morton [...] Herring school with small sockeye salmon and are also eaten by chinook and coho.
‘Response’ from Canadian Government

Vancouver 24 hrs, Aug 11, 2013: [Morton] says Fisheries and Oceans Canada [FOC] is ignoring the problem. [...] According to emails from FOC, the federal authority had asked the marine biologist to send in 20 to 30 herring in September 2011, saying that would be “more than sufficient for the lab to look for clinical signs of disease and provide sufficient diagnostics.” She did, and hasn’t heard back since. [...] FOC officials did not respond to a request for comment by the 24 hours presstime.
Canada.com, Aug 16, 2013: Fisheries and Oceans Canada is trying to confirm reports from an independent biologist that herring around northern Vancouver Island have a disease that is causing bleeding from their gills, bellies and eyeballs. [...] Arlene Tompkins of DFO’s [Department of Fisheries and Oceans'] salmon assessment section said staff in the Port Hardy area have not found bleeding herring. “We are trying to retrieve samples, but [Monday] we were not successful because of heavy fog,” she said. “We haven’t had any other reports of fish kills or die-offs [see salmon report below].” Tompkins has seen photographs provided by Morton [...]

From earlier today: Unprecedented: Sockeye salmon at dire historic low on Canada’s Pacific coast — “We think something happened in the ocean” — “The elders have never seen anything like this at all” — Alaska and Russia also affected (MAP)
UPDATE: Canadian official publicly claims ‘no concern’ over new Fukushima leak info… Yet privately requested tests on salmon, due to “great public concern about potential radiation contamination in these fish”

- See more at: http://www.globalresearch.ca/is-this-fu ... AIU8b.dpuf

Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:22 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
recall15 wrote:
(1)
Quote:

Notes:
(1)

Sorry, recall, but this has nothing to do with the New Madrid fault zone.

To follow on what recall added BB here's an earlier tie-in between the New Madrid Adjustment (not to be confused with the official definition of the New Madrid fault-line). This isn't to say that just because zetas claim it then it has to be so, but the logic of the connection is resonant. Maybe not to all, but in this case it is.

New Madrid Sequence

Indeed, tearing of the St. Lawrence Seaway will occur during the New Madrid adjustment. Because the lurch of Mexico to the west actually intensifies the bowing of the N American continent, the Seaway tears open. This is actually various adjustments at weak points along the Seaway rather than the tearing apart into a larger inland bay that occurs during the pole shift itself. Niagara Falls will remain, but some of the inland locks will break. When the upper Mississippi region finds the land to its west slipping down and to the southwest, those parts north which were formerly firmly attached find they can spring northward, as the pressure from the bow had been inclining them to do. This allows the edge of the rip, at Duluth, MN, to tear further inland, with consequent rumpling in S Dakota and minor shifting of ground in all parts in between.

There is general confusion about our predicted Earth changes. This is most often envisioned as happening all at once, suddenly, without warning. Where earthquakes and stretch zone accidents do seem to happen almost without warning, their approach is never that silent. The N American continent has been getting these warnings for some time, with increasing intensity. Quake swams in the New Madrid region and west of this spot have been occurring, and are on the increase. Sinkholes and shifting roadways are occurring from Pennsylvania through Tennessee and elsewhere. The center of the bow being formed by the N American continent, the San Diego area, has an epidemic of water main breaks, and the snapping rock inland from this point has affected a mine in Utah. None of this is officially ascribed to the New Madrid adjustment that is pending, though FEMA gives evidence of their nervous preparations for the disaster they know is pending.

Will the New Madrid just suddenly rip with our predicted magnitude 9 quake? Hardly. There will be a progression of quakes in the magnitude 4-5 range all along the New Madrid fault line, which runs up to the Great Lakes and thence along the seaway. The bow will become more stressed, cracking rock inland from San Diego all the way to the Mississippi, and forcing adjustments north and south of this point too, from the Aleutian Islands to the tip of Mexico. Sinkholes and crevasses will proliferate throughout the US in her stretch zones, in a swath that ranges from the New England states south to the tip of Florida and all points west. This is a large bow. Then quakes will increase to the point of being considered magnitude 6-7 along the long New Madrid fault line and its attendant splinters. The New Madrid adjustment will thus not sneak up on you, but will be well announced.

Then there is this, from their Great Lakes commentary: http://zetatalk.com/info/tinfx038.htm

Quote:
Great Lakes

One can see from a map of the underlying rock strata that the Seaway began forming due to a weak connection between rock strata of different formation types. This is similar to the seam in an article of clothing. Not visible necessarily from outside the garment, but a weak point and liable to rip first or most readily when the seam starts to unravel. The Seaway in essence runs along this boundary, except for Lake Erie which is south of the boundary. There is, thus, the potential for the Seaway to break through between Lake Huron and Lake Ontario, a path already forming as the geology of eastern Lake Huron shows. Such a breach would run well north of Toronto, and would create a crevasse rather than sink land, so in the scheme of things would not be that traumatic for most residents in the area. We have mentioned that Niagara Falls would widen, the Seaway finding new routes in the shattered rock, and thus the falls essentially gone.

The locks between the Great Lakes will be shattered or broken long before the hour of the pole shift, so adjustments in lake water height will have started. The Seaway split has chosen to run through Duluth, MN and on west from there rather than through Wisconsin where the bond between the various rock stratas is of a stronger nature. The Seaway can be expected to proceed, thus, beyond Duluth, creating a crevasse again through upper Minnesota, with sympathetic rumpling of lands all the way to the Black Hills. Wisconsin has been splitting along rock strata too, creating the Green Bay peninsula at the juncture of Green Bay and the body of Wisconsin, as the peninsula has a different rock type. This split will continue and widen, creating a bay all the way to Madison and potentially through to the upper Mississippi, although this breach will certainly occur at Chicago through the canals dug under this city.

... As we mentioned when detailing changes for the Great Lakes, the area of Wisconsin and upper Michigan will be splitting open, which is the trend in place already. Sault Saint Marie is positioned where Lake Superior drains, and this of course is where a widening split can be expected. There can also be local tearing, as we have described for Wisconsin, which will be ripped down along the Green Bay peninsula. Stretch areas have silent quakes, as these crevasses just open up with little warning, as occurred recently on the Michigan peninsula. If anything, Lake Superior will ultimately be lower, due to the locks being broken, though the torrential rains following the pole shift will create temporary flooding everywhere. The rise in sea-level elevation to 675 feet will of course not affect the lands around the Great Lakes, which are at a higher elevation. Thus, except for local sloshing and the tearing that can be expected from a widening Seaway, your area will have a relatively uneventful pole shift experience.

Roseville lies on a line between the two Great Lakes, where St. Clair lake lies. This will split open as the Seaway splits open, at some point, but likely during the New Madrid adjustment. Tearing open creates crevasses, dropping bridges, heaving roadways, collapsing homes and buildings, exploding gas and water mains, and often lots of terrifying rumbling noises. Tearing open can occur suddenly and all at once or in stages over time, the more likely scenario. As always, those under a UFO display are receiving a telepathic message, while entranced with the display, focused on this and in wonderment. There are few competing distractions during such times, so the message gets center stage in the subconscious.

The Seaway is ripping open but until the real drama ensues during the hour of the pole shift, there will merely be much stress on the rock, pulling apart. A hum was reported in July, 2011 in Roseville, near Lake St. Clair, which is in the same vicinity as Windsor. Hums have been reported on the border between Wisconsin and the Michigan peninsula, where a large and growing crack appeared in October, 2010. The hum has been around in many places around the globe for years, but hums are on the increase due to the Earth wobble increasing in violence and the plate movements which have begun during the 7 of 10 scenarios. That the Windsor hum occurs at a specific time of the night, between 1-3 am, is a clue that this hum is a result of stress caused by the daily wobble! Or is it the boogyman?

And finally this puzzle piece, from their St. Lawrence Seaway commentary: http://zetatalk.com/info/tinfx333.htm

Quote:
St. Lawrence Seaway

We have stated that the tearing of the Seaway during the pole shift will allow the New England area to bounce up by 450 feet. The New England area will no longer be bonded to land to the north of the Seaway so the natural floatation characteristic of the rock is allowed to express itself. How far back along the Seaway does this bounce travel, and does it affect the northern side of the Seaway? As is known, the rock strata north of the Seaway is a different composition than that to the south of the Seaway. The ripping of the Seaway has occurred along this boundary because differing rock strata do not bond tightly. Where this is the general description, the pulling apart of the Seaway is not exactly along the rock strata boundaries, and thus a portion of the lighter rock to the south of the Seaway is found along its northern edge, and this portion includes Montreal.

Where the Seaway opens into Lake Ontario, it is passing through a pinch of rock that is cohesive both north and south and does not want to rip open. Thus the finger lakes in New York State, just beyond this pinch, are attempting to rip open where the pinch itself has not yet ripped. Montreal is just prior to this pinch. this pole shift, the pinch will rip, and rip deeply. This allows Montreal to be relatively unaffected by the tidal sloshing that would otherwise roar up the Seaway, as the water can drop into the deeper crevasse at the bottom of the Seaway.

However, the rock strata along the northern side of the Seaway, though cohesive with the rock strata in the New England region, will not experience a bounce because of the deep Seaway rip. The bounce that New England will experience stops on the southern side of the Seaway across from Montreal and should be prorated along this southern shoreline from this point to the Seaway outlet to determine the degree of bounce for any given area. Where residents of Montreal will survive the pole shift tidal sloshing, they will be forced to move during the following two years to higher ground when the sea level rises to 675 feet.

[Below: note the red diagonal line from the mouth of the St. Lawrence Seaway to the New Orleans delta at the bottom of the Mississippi river.]

Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next