It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:48 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
Dondep wrote:

1) it was the Republican plan for "individual mandates". In fact, I felt so strongly about it I protested down at the US Capitol, phoned senators incessantly, signed and delivered millions of petitions for a public option if not a single-payer system, which is where we are headed now that even Republicans see how evil their own bastard child of Mitt and Barack is in practice.

2) The core of the problem is that health-care continues to enjoy protections that lobbyists have secured for it as a for-profit enterprise that

3) thanks to the conservative Republican- :bum -kissing of Barack Obama, who has been so desperate to woo them that he's given the back of his hand to his progressive base, of which I count myself one.

4) worst spy in US history".

5) blacked it out.

#1) True we should have had a single payer system.

#2) Politics is corrupt on both sides, there needs to be a seperation of state and business.
Here is another reminder on why using business to replace goverment is a bad idea.

Quote:
US troops in Iraq were fed ice from morgue trailers

Quote:
KBR subcontract managers have already admitted to making false statements or taking bribes up to $360,000.

Quote:
The Justice Department filed a $150 million suit against KBR in November 2012.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/02/01 ... tice-dept/

#3) Disagree, conservative Republican, did not kiss, they did what they always said they would do.

Quote:
put the brakes on Obama's legislative platform.

Quote:
party's primary goal in the next Congress was to make Obama a one-term president,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/2 ... 52899.html

"Republicans have filibustered more than any Congress in the history of our republic, while accomplishing less than any Congress in the history of our republic, while attempting to block more nominees than any other Congress in the history of our republic.”

Republican speaking on dealing with POTUS
Quote:
"if he was for it, we had to be against it"

http://swampland.time.com/2012/08/23/th ... uct-obama/
http://content.time.com/time/magazine/a ... 76,00.html
http://economistsview.typepad.com/econo ... st-it.html

#4) Definition is to get away with info, was that not accomplished?
Perhaps PTB is playing a game?

Perhaps it would have been better said most disruptive for US

#5) transcripts http://www.ndr.de/ratgeber/netzwelt/sno ... age-1.html

Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:15 am
Site Admin

I, too, agree, mountain. There are no arse kissing conservatives. The Republicans have simply devolved into the party of "NO" because <gasp> a BLACK man is in the WHITE house. Pfffttt!

I agree also with Don - it should have been single payer and Obama sold out his progressive base. That said, given 50 + attempts by Republicans in Congress to "repeal Obamacare" I can only imagine what a nightmare single payer would have been.

Folks like Ted Cruz, John Cornyn and others would have spewed even more bile than they already do.

I also think the meme of unaffordable health care needs to be put to rest. Most of the ads on TV and radio are easily debunked. Other than my lovely lone star state, many folks are pleasantly surprised to learn they are now covered by Medicaid due to the expansion of Medicaid under the ACA.

And the beat goes on...

Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:25 am
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
1) the party of "NO" because <gasp> a BLACK man is in the WHITE house. Pfffttt!

2) And the beat goes on...

#1) Party Of No, aka PON or better yet Party Amid White No
PAWN of the PTB.

Compare this to POTS reactions
Quote:
“You know, I did see ‘The Butler,’ and I did tear up,”

And it was President Reagan to give black employees pay equal to that of white employees.

http://www.biography.com/people/eugene-allen-21095473
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... utler.html

#2) For Joy, not fear :heart

Thanks BB
MT7

Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:55 am
GT Truther

Courney and others knows there's going to be an Announcement, but don't know what it is...Yet! Still a mystery until it's time. It's how it's being given.

Dex

Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:04 am
GT Truther

One more thing,..The issuance's come from the Higher Authorities, sharing in this underworld. The P'sTB are probably use to it (Treaty). As they've subjected many before them, their lives are hanging in the balance. It's all a part of the Plan. They are not moved by anything I might say, only tracked.

Dex

Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:31 am
GT Truther

Post Rant
For the hidden hand, aka adjustment bureau, aka PTB

You are stuck here just like Humanity, which you think are your charges.
In order for Humanity to leave the current paradigm, Humanity must shift to being in harmony with the One Universal creator of love.
You PTB also need to learn this lesson of harmony of love.

1st you tried open rule but found that was too dangerous.
2nd you tried ignoring and to hid in the Comfort, thinking you could tailgate Humanity's awaking to the harmony of love.
3rd time you used sock puppets and hiding in the silence to try and bring control.

What you did not account for is the anomalies that Humanity brings to the table.

Just like the Great king David of old, your downfall is lust for power and control.

Your most powerful psychic trick, is a trick like the Kobayashi Maru test.
A dialect test of compassion and survival instincts which involves a choice of crossing a boundary rule.
Forcing a test of love, where your PTB game, is to have Humanity destroyed.

You thought you could not lose, since never before had the dialect game had anything but a boundary violation occuring.
(For example, choices between: self serving selfish isolation or suicide mission.)
Where the game master won either way, and the Human player lost, that is until NOW.

So quit Twerking at the top of the pyramid and fiddling about, while 99% of Humanity are suffering.

First Circle rule: economics flows from base, fund the 99% first.

Peace and Love,

MT7

Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:25 am
GT Truther

I think one of the items I mentioned was misinterpreted, to seem to mean the opposite of what I intended. I should've studied up on "double negatives" like recall pointed out. :tounge

Quote:
thanks to the conservative Republican- :bum -kissing of Barack Obama

I meant that to mean it has been Barack Obama who has been trying to kiss their :censor even though they've been acting like a bunch of brats on the playground. I did NOT mean that the Republicans have been trying to kiss HIS :bum ...... there is ample evidence that they simply don't want to give him an inch, don't want to deal with him rationally as a leader, and would gladly cut off their nose to spite his face if the opportunity presents itself. And no I'm not "bashing" here; they've admitted to that policy. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, their Number One man in the Senate, clearly said their agenda was to "make him a one-term president". Even at the expense of the well-being of the American people (though that conclusion to the statement would never be publicly uttered). Furthermore I think they would feel that way even if he were WHITE; they felt the same way about Bill Clinton, and he was quite white, far as I can tell. (Even though he DID appoint more black people to positions of power than half-black Obama.)

What irked me to no end was the refusal to even allow single-payer on the table in the first instance. Had it been put there, it would have crushed - and I mean CRUSHED, abysmally - any countervailing argument for what we have today. Even so, it could have been "bargained down" to a public option at minimum. Just because you know that something isn't going to win the day because of the opposition doesn't mean you take it off the table; you force your opponent to address it so you get something for taking it off the table. That's the measure of a "successful politician", just as it's the measure of a good card-player.

Speaking of card-players....that was a very thought-provoking video you shared, MT7 (I never know if I should add the numbers after the avatars....like putting a 3 after epo, or a 15 after recall....sometimes I just want to say 'Tigger', as in the Winnie-The-Pooh character....maybe the rubber ducky in the avatar harkens to that....anyway....). I've heard some people suggest that Snowden has been a patsy himself, but I doubt Dadmiral would be as viscerally adamant as he is in his denunciations, but it's ALSO true that there are indeed 'turf wars' going on constantly in the black-ops world. Sooo.....I have to pull out my 'spiritual abacus' and ask myself if the greater good has been served by the ongoing contretemps vis-a-vis Snowden, or if the only winner is the CIA. In fact, even the CIA gets tarnished by all this.....and where's Majestic in all this? They use BOTH those agencies to achieve the ultimate business of the power-elite, or the "PTB". We are indeed having a full-throated discussion of this, at all levels, even to the point of having the POTUS back-pedal and establish another commission to recommend different ways of collecting data and safeguarding our constitutional rights.

And one final thought - for the moment - on Snowden's seemingly supernatural ability to avoid the very tracking that he's accusing the NSA of conducting: ponder on the predator, such as a snake, or even an elephant, and see how the predator's eyes can see virtually everything.....in front of it. It's not that surprising that Snowden is able to evade tracking and murder, since he knows how they operate and, in effect, operates from behind the predator's eyes. He knows how to prevent the rooms he works and lives in from being eavesdropped on, he knows how his enemy is looking for him because he used to do it himself. If I want to ensure something gets to where I want it to without being known, do I send it Overnight, or Priority, where it can be clearly tracked? Duh, NO! I do NOT. I send it with a simple Forever stamp, hand-written address different than my own, and use a different post-office than the one next door to me. I use plain envelopes and paper that can be purchased anywhere. One has to think like one's enemy in order to evade that enemy. This Snowden has done, so I'm not convinced that he's simply been allowed to "get away with it" because he's somehow a 'patsy'. No-sirree. And it's a sad commentary that when we finally DO have someone that has the courage to act as he did, that we've become so very jaded as truth-seekers that we have to disbelieve it.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Courtney is publishing a series of Discussion articles - based upon the coming February ANNOUNCEMENT

Quote:
Implications Posting #1:
At least some of the claims made by Zecharia Sitchin and others involving extraterrestrial interference with human development on Earth in the ancient past appear to be true.

hehe

:hmm

Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:22 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:

hehe

:hmm

Image (1)

Indeed Sky, this is the next implication (2)

Quote:
Implication Posting #2

"New evidence suggests that Earth may have been "run" in a manner analogous to a prison planet in the ancient past, where religions and monumental construction projects were engineered under near slavery conditions, possibly for the purpose of inhibiting civilisation development as well as collective memory. While these efforts appear to have been interrupted, it is possible that residue disruptive influences remain.

By Who? in the past, and
by Who? in the present...
(3)
(those who continue and perpetuate the agenda of these ancient STS beings, waiting for their return).

Notes:
(1)Image related from:
http://www.seebauers-world.com/img/rapanui200.jpg
(2)
http://www.transients.info/2014/02/impl ... rowns.html
(3)
Image related from:
http://i0.wp.com/vigilantcitizen.com/wp ... eiling.jpg

Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:59 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

FTL Zetatalk via ECH&TPS
Sea Recedes near Jakarta - Tsunami Warning or Pre-Sink Hump? (NEW ZetaTalk) (1)
----Start Quote:
Quote:
This comment by Diju has been transferred here to be its own blog, at Kojima's suggestion.

Feb. 05, 2014: SEAWATER RECEDED 1 KM IN KARANGANTU FISING PORT, SERANG, BANTEN

[Karangantu: 55°30'5''N, 37°20'3''E]

Metrotvnews.com, Banten: Sea water along the northern waters of Banten since yesterday, Tuesday (4/2), suddenly receded up to one kilometer from the shoreline. Even in the middle of the sea appeared mainland as the winding road that connects the Coral Antu with small islands in these waters. Receding water left many dead fish. Fishing boats are also stuck in the mud. This phenomenon makes people worried at the same confusion. [SOURCE]

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwkaO2fv ... e=youtu.be
Quote:
SOZT
What would cause land in a sinking region to rise such that the sea recedes from the shore? Such an exposed sea shore, with fish suddenly out of the water and boats stranded, is famously known as a warning sign for a pending tsunami. The water recedes and then comes back with a vengeance. The Indonesian island of Java is sinking, as part of the 7 of 10 plate movements, and this has been going on for three years. Jakarta holds the sea at bay with sea walls but is below sea level to the extent we predicted in 2010.
Why would a region near Jakarta find itself rising from the sea, then, as occurred in Banten recently? A land mass that is being pushed under another, as is happening along the Sunda Plate border wrapping to the south of Java, does not always slide smoothly. There are catch points where the slide resists, and the land being pushed under will heave, rise, during this time. This does not mean that the normal configuration will not return, after the slide is forced. And when the normal configuration returns the land will be LOWER than before. Banten should thus be wary.
EOZT

end quote............

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... e=activity

Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:49 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Quote:
A Rash of Deaths and a Missing Reporter – With Ties to Wall Street Investigations

By Pam Martens: February 3, 2014

Senator Carl Levin's Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations Is Probing Global Banks' Involvement in the U.S. Commodities Markets

In a span of four days last week, two current executives and one recently retired top ranking executive of major financial firms were found dead. Both media and police have been quick to label the deaths as likely suicides. Missing from the reports is the salient fact that all three of the financial firms the executives worked for are under investigation for potentially serious financial fraud.

snip

The case of David Bird, the oil markets reporter who had worked at the Wall Street Journal for 20 years and vanished without a trace on the afternoon of January 11, has this in common with the other three tragedies: his work involves a commodities market – oil – which is under investigation by the U.S. Senate’s Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations for possible manipulation. The FBI is involved in the Bird investigation.

snip

When a series of tragic events involving one industry occur within an 18-day timeframe, the statistical probability of these events being random is remote. According to a number of media reports, JPMorgan is conducting an internal investigation of the death of Gabriel Magee. Given that JPMorgan, Deutsche Bank and Russell Investments are subjects themselves of investigations, a more serious, independent look at these deaths is called for.

Read more here: http://wallstreetonparade.com/2014/02/a-rash-of-deaths-and-a-missing-reporter-%E2%80%93-with-ties-to-wall-street-investigations/

I've been watching this unfold for a bit and thought I would bring it here. Reminds me of the microbiologist mysterious deaths post 9/11.

Interesting...

Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:07 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Conspiracy theorists think government planted 'fake snow'

This week's wild weather across the south of the U.S. has raised a controversial question online: was it just a light snow, or a nefarious government conspiracy?

snip

Science-savvy reporters and experts have been quick to point out that snow doesn't melt when exposed to open flame like this.

"When you heat something like this, it goes from a solid to a gas. It's called sublimation. It doesn't go from a solid to a liquid, i.e. melting." (Via WTVR)

Oh, and that black mark left on the snow? And the chemical smell? That's from the butane in the lighter itself when it's left so close to the snow — which, by the way, does melt when exposed to heat, like from a microwave, rather than an open flame. (Via YouTube / JediSoulfly)

snip

Read more here: http://www.ajc.com/news/news/conspiracy-theorists-think-government-planted-fake/nc9cW/

As Paul Harvey famously used to say "And that's the REST of the story!" :mrgreen:

Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:13 am
GT Truther

We continued to be battered by winter gales and storms coming from the Atlantic Ocean, even sea defences which have held since being built in the 1860's are finally being breached, washing out railway tracks and damaging houses.

At least the army has been sent in to help in Somerset, and the area has been visited by Prince Charles. So the local people are receiving official recognition and help from the highest levels of society.

A few days ago our garden patio acquired a new feature - a rainwater drainpipe that should be attached to house roof guttering. I dont know whose... nothing is missing from our house, nor any neighbours which are visible. As the image below shows, this damaged a flowerpot, although as the garden is in winter mode there was little in the way of flowers to damage.

Friday daytime will be warm and sunny, but come the evening the rain is returning and we have been advised to expect a month's worth of rain in just a day.

With apologies to the people of California / the west coast of America,

Oh and the people of eastern Europe who it seems earlier today experienced ice storms and other very disruptive wintry weather.

I'm fascinated by what Courtney Brown is doing. Am not going to even try and second guess him; even these preview messages are significant in themselves.

This page on the G2 cloud and possible events in two months from now is also of interest. I feel sure that whatever transpires will be transformative rather than simply doomy, although if there is a global earthquake then at that moment in time we may be more interested on the physical events of the momment and sheer survival than a consciousness transformation.

http://www.transients.info/2014/02/cloud-g2-status-and-possible-stellar.html

Cloud G2 status and a possible stellar explosion to hit our solar system around April, 2014

Simon

Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:39 pm
GT Truther

Odd, that Courtney Brown is able to get so much attention to his claim of an "announcement", whereas NL/ZT have been making the same - and much more detailed - claim for some time. Including the fact that The Announcement is to come in the "dead of winter", after the big-ticket items of Christmas/New Year's Eve in the Western countries, Chinese New Year's in the Orient, the Superbowl in the US, and finally the Olympics in Russia. Whew.....and lest we forget, the Ides of March signal a return to Spring, so the obvious date is in February.

Courtney Brown reads ZetaTalk, but he won't tell you that.

Every sign screams out that we're on the brink; did the PTB create "fake snow"? Of course not. The only thing that could possibly explain it is.... something we haven't been told about. So dimwits all over YouTube are squawking "WTF?!?! The SNOW IS NOT MELTING!!!! WTF?!?". <weep silently for naive humans world-wide for just a moment>

And in a related move, the United States Postal Service is soliciting a large quantity of small-arms ammunition of "various types":

Kit Daniels at Infowars.com wrote:
U.S. Postal Service Announces Giant Ammo Purchase

Kit Daniels
Infowars.com
February 5, 2014
The U.S. Postal Service is currently seeking companies that can provide “assorted small arms ammunition” in the near future.

The U.S. Postal Service joins the long list of non-military federal agencies purchasing large amounts of ammunition.

On Jan. 31, the USPS Supplies and Services Purchasing Office posted a notice on the Federal Business Opportunities website asking contractors to register with USPS as potential ammunition suppliers for a variety of cartridges.
“The United States Postal Service intends to solicit proposals for assorted small arms ammunition,” the notice reads, which also mentioned a deadline of Feb. 10.

The Post Office published the notice just two days after Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) announced his proposal to remove a federal gun ban that prevents lawful concealed carry holders from carrying handguns inside post offices across the country.

Ironically the Postal Service isn’t the first non-law enforcement agency seeking firearms and ammunition.

Since 2001, the U.S. Dept. of Education has been building a massive arsenal through purchases orchestrated by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.

The Education Dept. has spent over $80,000 so far on Glock pistols and over $17,000 on Remington shotguns.

Back in July, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration also purchased 72,000 rounds of .40 Smith & Wesson, following a 2012 purchase for 46,000 rounds of .40 S&W jacketed hollow point by the National Weather Service.

NOAA spokesperson Scott Smullen responded to concerns over the weather service purchase by stating that it was meant for the NOAA Fisheries Office of Law Enforcement for its bi-annual “target qualifications and training.”

That seems excessive considering that JHP ammunition is typically several times more expensive than practice rounds, which can usually be found in equivalent power loadings and thus offer similar recoil characteristics as duty rounds.

Including mass purchases by the Dept. of Homeland Security, non-military federal agencies combined have purchased an estimated amount of over two billion rounds of ammunition in the past two years.

Additionally, the U.S. Army bought almost 600,000 Soviet AK-47 magazines last fall, enough to hold nearly 18,000,000 rounds of 7.62x39mm ammo which is not standard-issue for either the U.S. military or even NATO.

It would take a Lockheed Martin C-5 Galaxy, one of the largest cargo aircraft in the world, two trips to haul that many magazines.
A month prior, the army purchased nearly 3,000,000 rounds of 7.62x39mm ammo, a huge amount but still only 1/6th of what the magazines purchased can hold in total.

The Feds have also spent millions on riot control measures in addition to the ammo acquisitions.
Earlier this month, Homeland Security spent over $58 million on hiring security details for just two Social Security offices in Maryland.
DHS also spent $80 million on armed guards to protect government buildings in New York and sought even more guards for federal facilities in Wisconsin and Minnesota.

While the government gears up for civil unrest and stockpiles ammo without limit, private gun owners on the other hand are finding ammunition shelves empty at gun stores across America, including shortages of once-common cartridges such as .22 Long Rifle.
UPDATE: Since the publication of this article, the USPS has amended its pre-solicitation, claiming that the ammunition is a "standard purchase" for the Postal Police. This does not explain, however, why the Postal Police was not listed in the original notice if this is standard. As the federal government grows larger, more and more federal agencies such as the Dept. of Education and NOAA are forming and arming their own "law enforcement divisions" with hundreds of thousands spent on full-blown arsenals. Even the EPA has its own SWAT teams conducting raids on peaceful Americans. Expect to see more large-scale firearm and ammunition purchases by these bureaucracies as they become even more militarized.

This article was posted: Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at 1:36 pm

I looked up the actual Intent To Solicit; think I'll go back into business supplying the federal gov't. with all the weapons they'll need to defend themselves from angry citizens apoplectic they've been lied to.

Some have tried to tell them; many have tried to B.S. them with tales of "new age transformation" and endless stories about "UFOs n' alienz". Muse long enough about the symptoms, and the causes will escape them - until it's just. too. late.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Posted by adjensen at Above Top Secret:

Quote:
Why would the Post Office be buying ammunition?

Because they need it: United States Postal Inspection Service, which is an arm of the agency that is law enforcement.

Dum-dum (aka Alex Jones) did this in 2012 when he posted the exact same thing, except that the agency looking for bullets that time was the Social Security Administration. Which then had to explain to all the tin foil hat types that they have a law enforcement arm that needed bullets.

Quote:
As we said in a recent post, our office has criminal investigators, or special agents, who are responsible for investigating violations of the laws that govern SSA’s programs. Currently, about 295 special agents and supervisory special agents work in 66 offices across the United States. These investigators have full law enforcement authority, including executing search warrants and making arrests.

Our investigators are similar to your State or local police officers. They use traditional investigative techniques, and they are armed when on official duty.

:mrgreen:

Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:04 pm
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Odd, that Courtney Brown is able to get so much attention ...

Hint:
Image (1)
Start Quote
Quote:
Extraterrestrial aliens are often portrayed in the media and by various "authorities" as hostile and unfriendly. Graphic representations of aliens typically are fully clothed in uniforms, offensively and defensively armored, emotionless, and busy flying about in threatening, distant, and fast moving vehicles, all of which comes across as scary, cold, and calculating. Absent is the idea that aliens are individuals with personalities and experiential desires.

My artwork shown below is the flip side of all of that. Here, aliens and alien hybrids are portrayed as I see them, physically attractive and even beautiful beings who are as vulnerable as we humans like to think of ourselves. The nudity conveys both the sense of vulnerability and beauty. It is impossible to be afraid of someone to whom one is attracted. Perhaps you may look at this art and say,

"What is the big deal?

How are they different from us?"

That is the point.

Notes:
(1)
Alien Female Figure Drawing by Courtney Brown.
http://www.courtneybrown.com/Artwork/Ar ... Brown.html

Alien Male Figure Drawing by Courtney Brown.
http://www.courtneybrown.com/Artwork/Ar ... Brown.html

Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:46 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Does anyone Else Find this Video of wha tthis SO CALLED "LADY" is doing to Babies Sickening!

Vid won't embed sorry! - Fixed!

Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:24 pm
Profile YIM

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Does anyone Else Find this Video of wha tthis SO CALLED "LADY" is doing to Babies Sickening!

Vid won't embed sorry!

Yeah - she should rather get a bean bag to throw around

Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:03 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Nerve implants make bionic hand feel almost real

RT News Story Here!

Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:21 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Image (1)
#3 (2)
Quote:
Courtney Brown's Implication Posting #3

"Through out all of history , profound change to human civilisation has never resulted simply by brute force. Such transformations have only resulted from the widespread acceptance of new knowledge, new ideas. Knowledge reasserts free will, something that can only be surrendered voluntarily by individuals and groups who are led to believe something that benefits the few who seek control over the many. Absent those beliefs, no physical force can stand, no matter how oppressive."

Notes: Same as above

Edit to add:

The Ragnarok will be celebrated on Feb 22, 2014 (3)

Quote:
Ragnarok (Old Norse Ragnarök, “The Doom of the Gods”) is the name the pre-Christian Norse gave to the end of their mythical cycle, during which the cosmos is destroyed and is subsequently re-created.

Notes:
(1)
Image from:
http://www.kshamabade.com/wp-content/up ... piness.jpg

(2)
http://www.transients.info/2014/02/impl ... rowns.html

(3)
http://norse-mythology.org/tales/ragnarok/

Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:46 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Phatman: Technology is about to change..

Phatman: In the right configuration it will be discovered that they will be able to transmute heat directly into electrical energy through Plasmons which are quasi wave / particle electrons

Phatman: Geothermal or anything that can create a differential hot cold source will be a great source of energy.

Phatman: Google Plasmonics and Phononics..

Phatman: I just read an article which predicts the Thermon quasi particles will change everything!

Phatman: Quasi particle physics will change what is called the "Standard Model" of electrodynamics theory

Phatman: In other words electronic devices that would be several orders of magnitude faster than they were.

Phatman: Every heard of a Soliton?

Phatman: Soliton's ar a toroidal quasi particle.. In other words it is a form of a quasiparticle which is just now being associated with Phonon's.

Phatman: What this points to is that solitonic quasi particles of Plasmon's and Thermons will also come into being which will again change physics due to the torsion or twist aspects of force integration.

Phatman: I believe a devices like this already exists in the black world.
Phatman: There is a pen sized device of directed energy weapon. It can stop your heart. There has been a large incidence of people dying from heart attack on aircraft these days. Google that.. and you will see what I mean..

Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:39 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

FTL Zetatalk via EC&TPS: (1) Courtney Brown

Start Quote..........................

Quote:
Are the Zeta's pressuring the TPTB r/t Courtney Brown's (CIA, NASA?) announcement that there is going to be an undeniable "announcement" in February 2014? Is that "remote viewed" announcement related to Planet X? Hmmmm.

[and from another] January 22, 2014. http://www.transients.info/2014/01/an-a ... brown.html Something important is going to happen sometime next month, February 2014. Nothing can stop it now. There will be an announcement, and the world will change on the date of that announcement. Part of that announcement will happen on this Facebook page, right here. In the beginning, only a few will understand the significance of the announcement, and what it means for all of humanity currently living on this planet. Some will laugh, and some will cry. But in time, the world will come to know that life on Earth changed significantly on that day in February 2014.

A mystery that has confused our civilization for thousands of years will find an answer. And from that answer, a new direction for the future growth of our species will arise.

Quote:
Courtney Brown’s remote viewing operation at the Farsight Institute of course has links to the CIA, which from its beginning has been interested in what remote viewing via telepathy could bring in the realm of intelligence gathering and subliminal influence from the mental intrusions that telepathy can afford. The Kremlin likewise has studied such use of telepathy extensively.

The CIA has remote viewing squads that it employs to harass or interrogate high level targets. The public hears little of this because there are no overt recruitment campaigns as, for instance, the Army seeking enlistments at colleges.

How does the CIA locate those with inherent talent in telepathy? Enter Courtney Brown and his Farsight Institute. Under the guise of research, those with native talent are identified and the CIA notified. This is not a one-way street. Courtney gets something in return.

The CIA is aware of matters in the political world well before the media is allowed to report upon it. The pending announcement admitting the presence of Nibiru, aka Planet X in the inner solar system, is one such tidbit. Did Nancy know it was February?

Nancy and the Pole Shift ning moderators were informed in December that this would be the date, “mid Winter and after the Holidays”, which was stated in vague enough terms that it could not be pinned down. Listen to Nancy’s MUFON interview from December 13, 2013 for proof of this. The date is fixed, but known to hundreds because the three countries involved - Russia, China, and the US - are bracing for the date.

The CIA is very much in the know, and hoping to boost Courtney’s book sales and Institute activities, so leaked the date to him.

Source: ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for February 8, 2014

End Quoted ------------------------------

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... prediction

Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:28 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Quote:
Fri Feb 07, 2014 at 09:05 AM PST.

The senator from Walmart thinks a $10.10 minimum wage is 'too much, too fast'
by Laura Clawson for Daily Kos Labor.

Will conservative Democrats never learn? Sen. Mark Pryor (D-AR) is facing a tough re-election battle in Arkansas, which is both a low-income state and the home of Walmart. So what position is he taking when it comes to raising the minimum wage, which would pull many of his constituents out of poverty but require Walmart to pay higher wages? If you guessed "he'd find a way to be mealymouthed and spineless," give yourself a gold star.

On the one hand, Pryor kinda sorta supports a state ballot initiative that would raise the Arkansas minimum wage to a whopping $8.50 an hour over three years. (The state currently has a $6.25 minimum wage on the books, below the federal level, so that's the initiative's starting point.) On the other hand, Pryor opposes raising the federal minimum wage to $10.10:

Quote:
“I know $10.10 still isn’t a whole lot of money, but I think it’s too much, too fast,” Pryor, who is seeking a third Senate term, said in an interview at the Capitol. “I’m not supportive of that.”

Seriously. It's not much, but it's too much for the poors, apparently. That's $21,000 a year for a full-time worker, enough to get a family of three out of poverty, but leaving them well within food stamp eligibility.

Meanwhile, 52 percent of Arkansas voters support raising the minimum wage to $10 while just 38 percent are opposed, according to a Public Policy Polling poll, with 47 percent saying they'd be more likely to vote for a candidate who supported raising the minimum wage. Maybe that's why Pryor went way out on a limb to say raising the state minimum wage all the way to $8.50 over three years is "a pretty reasonable approach." But he should look at another question in that poll: 73 percent agreed with the statement that "Someone who works full-time should be paid enough to keep them out of poverty." That's your winning argument, and it points to a wage well above $8.50. Except that apparently Walmart's money (they're Pryor's sixth-largest campaign donor) speaks more loudly—and Pryor doesn't seem to get that being Walmart's lapdog won't make them go to bat for him over a Republican.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/02/07/1275814/-The-senator-from-Walmart-thinks-a-10-10-minimum-wage-is-too-much-too-fast

This is the problem. Right here. THIS. is. the. problem.

Folks in the great State of Arkansas need to get off their duffs and vote this $$##%%% out of office on his hind end. Boot him out!

"Conservative Democrat" - now there's an oxymoron for ya. :mrgreen:

Son of a :censor ! :headbang :flame

Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:28 pm
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:

Vid won't embed sorry! - Fixed!

She belongs in jail! A baby is delicate and can not take that abuse. She could rip his arms right out of the sockets, and probably cause brain damage. Same for the rest like the guy drowning the poor baby.

Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:03 pm
GT Truther

Geez, I'm afraid to watch it.

Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:13 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next