It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:21 pm



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013 
Author Message
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2705
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
the time traveler wrote:
dondep wrote:
The zetas have claimed the date was "set in stone", and would go forward with or without the original Obama if need be.

===========


ORIGINAL OBAMA? ???????????


Are they implying that there is a clone in the white house?


No TT. They have stated that even if the Coverup efforts to prevent the Announcement from going forward succeed in kidnapping the real Obama and putting a look-a-like in to deny any such Announcement, it will not work because Putin and Xi Jinping are aware of the major forces arrayed against Obama - the REAL Obama - and will proceed anyway. The zetas go on to say further that these attempts will not succeed, like the ones that have been attempted in the past. Oooooh, cagey zetas!

Dex, it's funny you should mention the August trimester end (Aug. 21-23, the 19th is right in there) as some of my conversations have surmised that earth changes may be forcing their hand if they've decided to deny Courtney a "win" and in so doing punished the rest of us by not informing us sooner than later. "After the holidays and in the dead of winter" may mean we have a longer and horribly-cold winter, but it just doesn't sound right to have a remote-viewing claim-jumper change the carefully laid plans of mice and men. Aliens and men I mean.

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Nov. 21, 1963.


Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 3051
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
Deleted...

_________________
Extraterrestrial's said to Alex..."The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry lifetime after lifetime".


Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:22 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2705
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
Dex wrote:
Deleted....


Dex!! You keep us hanging on, wondering what that missing thought was you decided not to share!

I'm actually a bit wound up, I just found out zetatalk.com is down. I'd post one of the mirror sites but I'm afraid whoever took the main site down might be trying to take the others down too.

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Nov. 21, 1963.


Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:15 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:25 am
Posts: 2572
Location: Timeline 39, Earth-Moon L1 Lagrange point
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
Dondep wrote:
I'm actually a bit wound up, I just found out zetatalk.com is down. I'd post one of the mirror sites but I'm afraid whoever took the main site down might be trying to take the others down too.


it got a message saying 408 request Timeout ... :puter

_________________
--
Remember: this whole thing is about self-responsibility, self-rule and self choice.
Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet.


Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:30 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 3051
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
Dondep wrote:
Dex wrote:
Deleted....


Dex!! You keep us hanging on, wondering what that missing thought was you decided not to share!

I'm actually a bit wound up, I just found out zetatalk.com is down. I'd post one of the mirror sites but I'm afraid whoever took the main site down might be trying to take the others down too.


Sorry DonD, the deleted wasn't worth sharing, albeit, are you familiar with the Stan Romanek Project? His book...Messages?

Dex

_________________
Extraterrestrial's said to Alex..."The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry lifetime after lifetime".


Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:26 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2705
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
recall15 wrote:
Dondep wrote:
I'm actually a bit wound up, I just found out zetatalk.com is down. I'd post one of the mirror sites but I'm afraid whoever took the main site down might be trying to take the others down too.


it got a message saying 408 request Timeout ... :puter


Same here, but after only 3 seconds?!? And actually I got a different message the second time saying that either a proxy server was blocking it OR the destination server was blocking it. It's back up now, and in fact I recommend to everyone here that they download HTTrack, available at httrack.com so they can download whole websites before they go down. In fact, mine is still (12 hours later) still downloading all of ZT but I think that's because I allowed it to suck up all pages at the links too. I plan on doing the same thing with the GT and Sacred Texts and a few other choice websites, so that if serious censorship begins, we'll have the original source material. Each reader may feel other sites are worth saving, so it's a great tool to have.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dex wrote:
Sorry DonD, the deleted wasn't worth sharing, albeit, are you familiar with the Stan Romanek Project? His book...Messages?


No Dex, but I'll look into it; I only know Stan's name because he's recently been arrested for child pornography and was the subject of an email thread on Victor's list about that. Which may be why he's come to attention lately. Is there something important in his book "Messages" that would've irked the PTB? You may remember I brought up that issue in reply to when midnight shared his opinion about abductions.

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Nov. 21, 1963.


Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2705
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
Dex wrote:
..... are you familiar with the Stan Romanek Project? His book...Messages?

Dex


Okay, I looked into it. In fact, I read the entire sections of both that book and his new one, "Messages", that Amazon lets you read for free as enticement.

I'm acutely reminded of a couple of things; he remarks how much material he had in "images, documents, sworn affidavits", etc and made me think of several other people, including myself (and I'm not a 'contactee' or 'abductee' like you or he).

Several observations: Table of Contents of 'Messages' contains chapters on 'Splitting Timelines', 'Timeline One', 'Timeline Two', 'Timeline Three', and 'Children from the Heavens'. That last one is about how many of us are actually "star children", or souls from other worlds incarnating here to assist earthling souls in their growth. That I accept of course. The "timelines" issue is a bit trickier; the entire paradigm smacks of what DB was selling, with "T1" and "T2". More on that later if you choose to share thoughts or ask questions.

Another observation: STS 'implants' are organic, NOT showing evidence of electronic 'microprocessors' as he claims. That put me on guard as to the claims that follow, which aren't in the teasers. In fact, that's one of the few things that is 'new' in his offerings, since most of the text was descriptions of him as a boy, the mysterious women that he encounters (it's inferred they're aliens, who tell him he's "special"), and how various experts attest to the fact that his claims are truthful, that he's sharing information way beyond his own personal capabilities of understanding, etc.

That's another thing; this constant "you're special" thing. I shy away from any intimation of that appendage in my own consciousness, though I've found myself at the nexus of some very powerful forces. And those that know that, or sense it, usually have the grace to avoid tooting their horn, even if it's someone else telling them that. So that makes me go :hmm also.

Then there is the equation that he replicates that supposedly proves the existence of worm-holes; cynics seize on the fact it shows the same typo that Hal Puthoff, the original physicist, showed in his 'proof'. Even if he didn't plagiarize overtly, I'm of the opinion (until I read more) that it was due to whatever ET respondents he had to his Call. And in that sense I'm inclined to think he's been Calling to STS forces, and they responded - just as they often do with others of like mind. And to tell them the same thing they're telling overtly to Majestic, or to other humans that they're trying to convince of a particular paradigm, stands to reason. Heck, even Hal Puthoff himself might have been 'taught' by the same entity!

So the facts as presented aren't altogether shocking or revelatory in themselves, but the source for his ET contacts would have to be assessed more thoroughly using common-sensical "earthly" wisdom, via one's 'spiritual abacus'. [Like that 'implant'; most contactees, if wise, don't want to have them removed, as they may sense that whatever has happened to them was only done with their permission and after they 'put in a request'.]

Jest my too sense for the moment; now do share. What were you thinking about Stan?

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Nov. 21, 1963.


Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:55 am
Posts: 3397
Location: 30 clicks N of 3030
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
Quote:
Implications Posting #11:

Humanity is a collective intelligence. A collective intelligence changes only when the thoughts of many people evolve. By thinking differently, people create a change in their reality. It is impossible for the thoughts of a single individual to do this alone, whether that person be the president of a nation, a saint, or a commoner. It is useless to petition the elites to change society, for those people became elites in the first place by reflecting the consciousness of the society as it was. When the society changes, only then do the elites change. There is no escape from the fact that if one wants a better world, one has to work with the masses, since the masses themselves literally have to think their way into that better world. There are no exceptions to this.


This almost points to a confirmation of contact event announcement??

Did anyone here listen to the Citizens hearings on UFO / EBE / other races? There was some pretty revealing stuff said by the likes of Hellier and Brown!

Saw these vids at our conference here local - not on YT and taken by an attendee.

What else will change the world as we know it - other than finally accepting that we are not alone?

_________________
We all have the choice to exercise Free Will.
Omnia Vincit Veritas
"Ignis natura Renovatur Integram"


Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:47 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 3051
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
Dondep wrote:
Dex wrote:
..... are you familiar with the Stan Romanek Project? His book...Messages?

Dex


Okay, I looked into it. In fact, I read the entire sections of both that book and his new one, "Messages", that Amazon lets you read for free as enticement.

I'm acutely reminded of a couple of things; he remarks how much material he had in "images, documents, sworn affidavits", etc and made me think of several other people, including myself (and I'm not a 'contactee' or 'abductee' like you or he).

Several observations: Table of Contents of 'Messages' contains chapters on 'Splitting Timelines', 'Timeline One', 'Timeline Two', 'Timeline Three', and 'Children from the Heavens'. That last one is about how many of us are actually "star children", or souls from other worlds incarnating here to assist earthling souls in their growth. That I accept of course. The "timelines" issue is a bit trickier; the entire paradigm smacks of what DB was selling, with "T1" and "T2". More on that later if you choose to share thoughts or ask questions.

Another observation: STS 'implants' are organic, NOT showing evidence of electronic 'microprocessors' as he claims. That put me on guard as to the claims that follow, which aren't in the teasers. In fact, that's one of the few things that is 'new' in his offerings, since most of the text was descriptions of him as a boy, the mysterious women that he encounters (it's inferred they're aliens, who tell him he's "special"), and how various experts attest to the fact that his claims are truthful, that he's sharing information way beyond his own personal capabilities of understanding, etc.

That's another thing; this constant "you're special" thing. I shy away from any intimation of that appendage in my own consciousness, though I've found myself at the nexus of some very powerful forces. And those that know that, or sense it, usually have the grace to avoid tooting their horn, even if it's someone else telling them that. So that makes me go :hmm also.

Then there is the equation that he replicates that supposedly proves the existence of worm-holes; cynics seize on the fact it shows the same typo that Hal Puthoff, the original physicist, showed in his 'proof'. Even if he didn't plagiarize overtly, I'm of the opinion (until I read more) that it was due to whatever ET respondents he had to his Call. And in that sense I'm inclined to think he's been Calling to STS forces, and they responded - just as they often do with others of like mind. And to tell them the same thing they're telling overtly to Majestic, or to other humans that they're trying to convince of a particular paradigm, stands to reason. Heck, even Hal Puthoff himself might have been 'taught' by the same entity!

So the facts as presented aren't altogether shocking or revelatory in themselves, but the source for his ET contacts would have to be assessed more thoroughly using common-sensical "earthly" wisdom, via one's 'spiritual abacus'. [Like that 'implant'; most contactees, if wise, don't want to have them removed, as they may sense that whatever has happened to them was only done with their permission and after they 'put in a request'.]

Jest my too sense for the moment; now do share. What were you thinking about Stan?


Stan himself, a good person, his ET's questionable, the haunting's negative whiplash. Contactee's are often told they're special, may be confidence building, Image Divine, helps nullify a genetic ingrained bottom below inferior complex resulting from our fall. Contactee's/Elect are generally appointed to Lead, considering the effort the Host pour into helping them build the Christ body within. Mental resonances, compassion, understanding, etc,..A very high program designed to help release us from this physical form bondage.

Under the scope, early implant detection revealed micro-processors surrounded with organic substances..It may depend on the tech ascendancy level.
High strangeness must be driving some people in the elected capacity crazy...We have been given all the answers needed for a United World. Self Will chose it's own way as usual. The Sinning must stop.

Dex

_________________
Extraterrestrial's said to Alex..."The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry lifetime after lifetime".


Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:40 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 3051
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
Sky wrote:
Quote:
Implications Posting #11:

Humanity is a collective intelligence. A collective intelligence changes only when the thoughts of many people evolve. By thinking differently, people create a change in their reality. It is impossible for the thoughts of a single individual to do this alone, whether that person be the president of a nation, a saint, or a commoner. It is useless to petition the elites to change society, for those people became elites in the first place by reflecting the consciousness of the society as it was. When the society changes, only then do the elites change. There is no escape from the fact that if one wants a better world, one has to work with the masses, since the masses themselves literally have to think their way into that better world. There are no exceptions to this.


This almost points to a confirmation of contact event announcement??

Did anyone here listen to the Citizens hearings on UFO / EBE / other races? There was some pretty revealing stuff said by the likes of Hellier and Brown!

Saw these vids at our conference here local - not on YT and taken by an attendee.

What else will change the world as we know it - other than finally accepting that we are not alone?


I agree Sky, Courtney's #11 posting rings bell's. :clap

Dex

_________________
Extraterrestrial's said to Alex..."The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry lifetime after lifetime".


Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:46 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:25 am
Posts: 2572
Location: Timeline 39, Earth-Moon L1 Lagrange point
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
Sky wrote:

What else will change the world as we know it - other than finally accepting that we are not alone?


Speaking of another heavenly body aproach, (Natural Phenomena Hint #2)
(1)
Image
its ringing the bell on the door twice:

Quoted from EC & TPS (2):
Quote:
Assuming that the S Pole of Earth is pulled towards the Planet X, in the direction of the Sun, I show the supposed moving direction of the spot roughly at the time when a jolt happened.

Please note that the actual moving direction of the spot does not necessarily correspond to the direction of an arrow because of the Earth Wobble.

The appearance of such a series of jolts seems one of the signs that the Earth Wobble becomes stronger, and it might be a trigger of a prelude for:

Roll of South America and Roll of Africa.Image (3)


End quoted ...................

Edit to Add:
Else:
Second opinion anyone?

#113


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_FPcYPXfwE

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... n-evidence
(2)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... entical-pa
(3)
Full set of Images:
http://api.ning.com/files/fweuCOUfGgb1M ... dJolt3.jpg

_________________
--
Remember: this whole thing is about self-responsibility, self-rule and self choice.
Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet.


Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:20 am
Profile WWW
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:55 am
Posts: 3397
Location: 30 clicks N of 3030
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
This Zetan thing with Nibiru is really an eschatology type event by design.

What I heard this weekend brings me to one solid conclusion. The Earth is not about to end. The fear mongering will eventually stop.

What's coming is the revelation of the fact that we are part of the "Many and One" - that our universe is one of many - and that there IS a Higher agenda that outstrips the negative version by far!

We will likely first have the confirmation of a negative alien agenda and coming invasion. But like the current nonsense of non-real threats like the fall of the dollar will make every one poor - all this will blow over and the new Spirit will arrive in this planet.

Ultra-terrestrials will eventually make their appearance and folks will start remembering the real Truth.

Only Love can heal - where did we hear that before.... ;)

_________________
We all have the choice to exercise Free Will.
Omnia Vincit Veritas
"Ignis natura Renovatur Integram"


Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:15 pm
Profile
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:55 am
Posts: 3397
Location: 30 clicks N of 3030
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
This kinda threat is more real for me than any story we read about incoming bodies that no one has seen....


X-Flare !!

X-FLARE! Returning sunspot AR1967 unleashed a powerful X4.9-class solar flare on Feb. 25th at 00:49 UTC. This is the most intense flare of 2014 so far, and one of the most intense of the current solar cycle. NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory recorded the extreme ultraviolet flash:

Image


Image


Since this flare - we have had 7 >5 quakes on the Carlsberg Ridge and 9 major quakes in the collective region. :popcorn




_________________
We all have the choice to exercise Free Will.
Omnia Vincit Veritas
"Ignis natura Renovatur Integram"


Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:23 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2705
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
Sky, do you really believe that earthquakes are caused by solar flares? Are they responsible for the polar wobble, too? Personally, I'm of the opinion that the claim by many (not just NL/ZT) that NASA and the PTB would try to "blame it on the Sun" is accurate. ANYTHING but the dreaded Planet X! Because the passage of Nibiru, of which we have evidence in the past, does not result in the end of the world, merely the end of our current civilization as we know it, and unfortunately that means that the vast majority will not get to go on to die peacefully of old age in some distant future. It's not that we want such a thing - although many of us want to be rid of the forces of greed that grip our societies - but such a thing is logically called for. I've gone to great lengths trying to explain my point of view in how this all fits seamlessly, and not just because NL/ZT tells it, and I keep calling for an equally-persuasive paradigm that can explain away not just the evidence for it in the past, but a rationale for how we deserve to avoid it this time, when all the evidence points to such a corrupt elite that it's nigh impossible under the present paradigm. [Ukraine and the 'Arab Spring' and the coming riots by the People in the West notwithstanding.]

Incidentally, many have indeed seen Nibiru, and judging from what we know of the cynicism that runs rampant at the top, most of them would scorn such talk unless they too had seen evidence. If, however, a case can be made that they were misled to believe the evidence from IRIS and the data provided to them by the alien factions, as well as our own instruments and astronauts (remember French astronaut Claudette, who burst out with "Earth must be warned!" upon arrival back on earth from a spell on the ISS, before being hauled off to a sanitarium for "a well-needed rest"), I'd like to hear it. I've heard that claim, yes, that the pole-shift is a huge bamboozling of the elite by aliens. And I'm open to hearing the logic and whatever evidence can be provided. But for the most part, the PTB keep the alien info in DB's infamous "bean-boxes" with the background paradigm in some instances that infers "aliens" are but a distraction for truthseekers who might stumble upon very powerful human technology that's kept hidden.

----------------------------------------------------

Here's my 12-second rebuttal to Courtney. Sometimes a brief expostulation is called for, especially when we've been hearing about the 'pending announcement' since late 2012 by NL/ZT, then we're told that finally everything is in place and it will come in "the dead of winter" (so that no-one will run for the hills right away....that's for the majority that could and would, in the northern hemisphere which I know some of you don't live in) after the holidays and celebrations, and then a claim-jumper, who's a favorite of the CIA because he feeds them new recruits with which to remote-view, jumps in and says HE knows all about it, and then tries to start a conversation about it that many of us have been having in many forums all over the internet. Yes, it's "Disclosure" of aliens, but the reason we haven't had Disclosure will ALSO be the featured attraction, and he's denying that essence.

Here's what prompted it, the very idea that his ego going off half-cocked could result in yet an additional wait:

Were Courtney Brown and his handlers told that they had stepped over the line by talking about a date in February and trying to enhance Farsight Institute’s reputation? Were they told to backpedal and take away any win they might otherwise have secured? Yes. The people within the CIA who are his handlers, who work with remote viewers, who want to see his institute flooded with new applicants and funding at a time when funding from the US is increasingly tight were chastized. There were demotions and penalties and orders to take corrective action.

They decided since they couldn’t just eliminate Courtney Brown that he would instead miss the mark by far. In this statement we are not giving you the date. To miss the mark by far going into the future is the one certain way to do that. Courtney also admitted in this statement that his information came from phone calls, not from remote viewing. This tends to put a pin in the bubble, bursting the bubble of his original plans, which were to claim that he got the information from remote viewing so isn’t he great.


Then I dug further and found out that Courtney Brown and Nancy Lieder were embroiled 17 years ago this very month in much the same fashion:

Quote:
Article: <5ejd98$cel@dfw-ixnews10.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: FARSIGHT INSTITUTE - the Zetas Explain
Date: 21 Feb 1997 05:53:44 GMT

In article <5egqob$q47@news.Hawaii.Edu> David Tholen writes:
> Are you suggesting that there is some relationship
> between Nancy and either Courtney Brown, Prudence
> Calabrese, or David Rath?
> tholen@galileo.ifa.hawaii.edu

Embarrassed by the recent focus on the fact that he has apparently been doctoring images on Hale-Bopp posted on the web over a year ago, David Tholen has tried to imply that I or the Zetas espouse the silly Hale-Bopp companion, must tossed about some months ago. At the time, having been asked, the Zetas posted the following on Courney Brown, i.e. the Farsight Institute.

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM on Farsight Institute)
The Farsight Institute is among the many supposedly private arms of the government disinformation campaigns.

Formed from the remnants of the CIA Remote Viewing project, the Farsight Institute is hardly a private enterprise. The CIA has their slimly tentacles all over the group that runs the Farsight Institute, from instructors to funding to those on the staff as supposedly psychic seers. Thus, any message emerging as a consensus from the supposed psychics on staff can hardly be considered truthful. Does the CIA lie?

What verification does the public have that the Farsight Institute even has an impressive track record. Basically, because the CIA implied that its forerunner was considered accurate enough to warrant funding. Does the CIA lie?

The CIA was at the helm when the Brookings Report, which they commissioned, issued forth with dire warning on how the public would react to knowledge of the alien presence. Now we hear from the Farsight Institute that Hale-Bopp, which is a CIA fraud to divert attention from the 12th Planet, is being followed by an intelligently driven object, which is yet another fraud. All this is to support the Hale-Bopp conspirators, buddies of the CIA. Should we believe this psychic message? Does the CIA lie?

(End ZetaTalk[TM] on Farsight Institute)
All rights reserved: ZetaTalk@ZetaTalk.com




-------------------------------------------------------------

Earth Wobble, you say? What Earth Wobble? Oh, so THAT'S why there's this new thing called a "polar vortex"!

Polar Vortex to Make Encore Performance in Midwest, East

Consider the weather this past week a mere pause in a tough winter that will resume this week with cold air and the potential for snowstorms.

Image

The polar vortex will once again drop southward and erase last week's mild spell. The polar vortex is essentially a mass of very cold air that usually hangs out above the Arctic Circle and is contained by strong winds.

According to Long Range Expert Mark Paquette, "We noticed a minor Sudden Stratospheric Warming event taking place back on Feb. 6-7, 2014."

When sudden warming takes place high in the atmosphere, it initiates a chain of events that tends to displace the polar vortex between 14 and 30 days later.

"In addition to the exact timing of the cold outbreak is you never know for sure initially which continent the cold air will be directed," Paquette said, "This time it appears it will take aim at the eastern part of North America."

Cold air is poised to return in stages to the North Central states, the Northeast and interior South beginning this week.


NL/ZT, in quoting The Book of Enoch at http://www.zetatalk.com/index/orbits.htm wrote:
And all things on the earth shall alter,
And shall not appear in their time:
And the moon shall alter her order,
And not appear at her time.
And in those days the sun shall be seen and he shall journey in the evening on the extremity of the great chariot in the west
And shall shine more brightly than accords with the order of light.
And many chiefs of the stars shall transgress the order (prescribed).
And these shall alter their orbits and tasks,
And not appear at the seasons prescribed to them.
And the whole order of the stars shall be concealed,
And the thoughts of those on the earth shall err concerning them,
Book of Enoch


They warned of this wobble since 2003. Then, we have this from them in 2011:

ZetaTalk: Wobble Sloshing

written August 25, 2011

The severe wobble that starts the Last Weeks is a flinging back and forth of the N Pole of Earth. Planet X is approaching mainly from the right, in its retrograde orbit, though also somewhat Sunside on its way outbound from the Sun. Planet X is pointing its N Pole at the Earth, almost directly, at this time, and close enough that Earth, as a magnet, is trying to line up end-to-end with Planet X, as magnets do. The N Pole of Earth thus flings away when the magnetic N Pole of Earth comes up over the horizon, and then rebounds back 12 hours later when the magnetic N Pole of Earth disappears again over the horizon at dusk. The severe wobble, thus, will merely be an exaggeration of the existing wobble, where the magnetic N Pole is pushed as its current location in the Arctic near Siberia rolls over the horizon.


This, unfortunately, seems to explain current events more precisely than any other paradigm, but if there's a better connection between solar flares (which we've had more of in recent years and also less of) and the so-caled "polar vortex", I'd like to hear the logic.

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Nov. 21, 1963.


Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:31 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:25 am
Posts: 2572
Location: Timeline 39, Earth-Moon L1 Lagrange point
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
more on #113 vid

1- The Monolit
Image

(a)
Quote:
The Apollo 10 astronauts brought back the message captured on film. The Monolith's energy affected Apollo 10's instrumentation, so that its crew almost didn't get back. As soon as the film Apollo 10 took came back to Earth, those Intelligence compartments which deal with UFOs were busy poring over information from the Monolith.

The government then used an early secret military space shuttle to go get the Monolith itself. This covert military spacecraft flew years before the first "official" NASA Shuttle's public flights in 1981. The spaceplane is operated by a secret military astronaut program out of Vandenburg Air Force Base, California, among other locations. The second flight mission of this unacknowledged military shuttle retrieved the Monolith, and brought it back to Earth in 1972 for study. [1]

After being retrieved, the Monolith was then transferred to a secret research facility. Scientific analysis of the Monolith was conducted at this domed underwater facility located north of Abaco, the northernmost of the Bahamas Islands. RCA Corporation is in charge of that experimentation research, Jesse says. Jesse stated, "They did it underwater, after they saw people dropping like flies. They figured that there would be better containment [of the Monolith's suspected cosmic energy emanations] underwater." He noted that the space beacon "has a sound to it, like it talks. It also gives off a light show." Dr. Michael Wolf shed additional light on the beacons. "They are 'postcards from the rim'. They emit both light and tone signals, sending a mathematical language. There may be five or more ET civilizations involved in setting up these beacons."


(b)
Black Knight Satellite
Image
Quote:
What is the "Black Knight" satellite? It is a mysterious satellite, of unknown origin, discovered in 1960 which shadowed Sputnik. It is believed to have been of extraterrestrial origin, and signaled back old radio waves from the 1920s and 1930s before it disappeared. In short wave patterns analyzed by astronomer Duncan Lunan, it revealed its origin as Epsilon Boötes (or the star system as it was 13,000 years ago).


--------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:
(a)
http://www.oocities.org/marksrealm/coverup025.html


(b)
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=772

_________________
--
Remember: this whole thing is about self-responsibility, self-rule and self choice.
Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet.


Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:15 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 3051
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
(Note: I wonder what they think of Japan's power plant leak?...Dex)


MUFON Case Files

#52573 and #52576



I received a call recently from a retired TWA pilot who urgently needed to speak with me. He introduced himself as a commercial airline pilot with 48 years of flying experience who had had two incredible sightings during his career as a pilot that he now felt comfortable talking about since he was retired, but that was not what prompted him to call, it was a more intriguing story that I will share with you in just a minute.

He started off by sharing a report of being the co-pilot on a TWA flight from Saint Louis to San Francisco, the flight had been delayed several hours due to mechanical problems, but finally got off the ground late in the evening heading West. As the flight approached the state of Nevada Air Traffic Control (ATC) broke the silence stating that traffic was in the area and requested they make an immediate 90 degree turn to the North and wait further instructions, an odd request at nearly 1am and 36,000 feet. Usually little or no air traffic existed at this hour of the morning, especially at this altitude. They immediately followed the instructions given by ATC. As they were heading North he happened to look down and see what appeared to be an ILS turn on, on the dark desert surface below. For those who are not familiar, an ILS is an Instrument Landing System. This ILS was different though, it was a 3-dimensional hologram, something he had never seen before as an airline pilot. It was also blue with violet light crossing at 90 degree angles. The next thing he noticed was that in the upper right hand corner of their cockpit windshield there appeared to be maybe 20-30 firefly type lights flitting around way up high in the sky, they then began making hard right angle turns and shot one after the other down the holographic ILS until every one of them was on the ground. Then the ILS turned off and it was pitch black again on the ground. He turned to the pilot and asked, "Did we just see that?" The pilot looked at him and answered, "No sir, we did not". ATC then came back on the radio and said that they were now clear of any traffic and gave them a new course heading to San Francisco. The exact location of where the holographic ILS opened up and the lights in the sky made hard right angle turns to land was Area 51 he told me. The year was 1988.

His second story was even more bizarre and corroborates stories that have been circulating for a number of years in the UFO field. It was around the spring of 1960. and he was camping with his uncle and his uncle's friend in the western Sierras. It was nighttime and as he looked up at the night sky the Milky Way looked so close he could almost touch it. As he was looking up he said out loud, "I wonder if we will see a flying saucer tonight?" His uncle's friend who we'll call Frank said to him, "Oh, do you believe in flying saucers?" His reply was short, "Why of course, it would be silly to think that we are all alone with all that we can see that is out there." Frank then said, "Well then, I'll tell you a story but if you ever tell anyone I told you, I'll have to deny it". He then went on to recount how in 1954 while working as a contractor at Edwards Air Force base that one day there was a lot of commotion and a car pulled up and President Eisenhower stepped out of it. He asked one of the MPs standing nearby "What is the President doing at Edwards AFB?" The MP replied, "He's here to meet with beings from another world". At his point he noticed several congressmen get out of the car, and a representative from the Archdiocese of Los Angeles and they proceeded to go into a building on the base that was heavily guarded by MPs. Later that day after the cars had left and the commotion had died down Frank asked his MP friend "So what happened?" Frank was told that the beings told the President that we were destroying the planet and needed to stop immediately (remember this was 1954 and the USA had been setting off Atomic Bombs in the Southwest deserts of the US with some regularity while doing nuclear weapons testing). They told the President that if the United States would take responsibility to be the caretaker of the planet they would be willing to share their technology with us. Our witness thought Frank was kidding him when he told him this story, and never gave it much thought until just recently when he saw a story on TV about the Eisenhower meeting and thought to himself "Holy Cow" Frank WAS telling me the TRUTH! And this was in 1960!!!

Now my reason for sharing these two stories with you is not to get you to believe that Area 51 exists, or that the Eisenhower meeting with beings from another world was real, but to tell you that the power of MUFON is that people TRUST MUFON as the place to go to share their UFO sighting reports and more. This trust is earned each and everyday by the outstanding work our Field Investigators do in chasing down the facts on each and every case, including the ones just shared above. I know that there are more of these incredible stories out there with people just dying to tell us if we are only willing to listen, and I look forward to sharing them with you in the months and years ahead.

_________________
Extraterrestrial's said to Alex..."The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry lifetime after lifetime".


Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:56 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2705
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
Wow, Dex! Not that it's new info, but it's additional and reputable corroboration of 2 key elements in The Situation. We know from Lazar that what was going on in 1988 were attempts to fly ET craft given to us, and those could've been pioneering UFO 'drones', or they could've been STS "out-of-towners" that needed a beacon (STO wouldn't need that ILS). They also might've been ARV, or drone ARVs, but from the description they involved ET technology (not necessarily tech 'they' gave us though, as 'they' aren't allowed to give the good stuff to Majestic lest the earthly PTB use it to act domineering over us).

The 1960 story is yet another bit of evidence that the 1954 meeting between Ike and STS aliens took place at Muroc (it wasn't Edwards at the time).

So do you have a link for those case files?

Thanks for sharing.

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Nov. 21, 1963.


Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:52 am
Profile YIM WWW
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:55 am
Posts: 3397
Location: 30 clicks N of 3030
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
Tum te dum la laaaaaa......

RV anybody?

Quote:
Implications Posting #12:

It may not be easy for most humans to remote view accurately. But the fact that it can be done by even one human, means that the consciousness of every human extends throughout all of time and space. It is not possible to remote view something in the past if one is not — in some sense — alive in the past, since one has to exist in the past in order to perceive it. The same would be true of the future. Thus, consciousness cannot be bound by physical death; it must survive physical death, since we can extend consciousness beyond our points of birth and death even now when we are physical beings. This also implies that our experiences as physical beings are limited only by our beliefs, since only our beliefs can limit our perceptions, and our perceptions define what we experience.

_________________
We all have the choice to exercise Free Will.
Omnia Vincit Veritas
"Ignis natura Renovatur Integram"


Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:08 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 3051
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
Not this time DonD. It came to me in a newsletter format. All we have is the case no. file at Mufon. I'm of the same opinion, exactly what I thought about it.

BTW, Stan Romanek summoned up his experiences as worth while and positive, except for his given by ET a dire warning about the a changing jet stream that could rip off roads in it's power and might, and, of which, corroborates with former Air Force members when they were heard saying to someone in a bar in the mid-west about the expected upcoming danger for our west coast. that is, if we don't change our ways, of which, is what, allegedly. will be the cause of this too. Too many problems...UJ, the 3 periods are a lull in my thinking, like hmmm...

Dex

_________________
Extraterrestrial's said to Alex..."The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry lifetime after lifetime".


Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:39 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 3051
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
(Note: Quite a few years ago, I read a story about a contact case involving a hospitalized Aid's patient, whom, one night was visited by ET's hovering in their ship outside the window of his room. The ET's had a unit device they hooked up to the patient, ran his blood through it, cooking it, not sure to the boiling point or not, then filtering and returning it to his body and the next day discovering he was cured of the AID's disease. They said this is how you do it. Easy when you know how...So, let's hope the disbelievers, or what have you's, don't screw this up...Dex)

AIDS cured! (says Egypt’s military)
As it moves to consolidate power, army claims to have developed device that defeats deadly virus… with no side effects

Continued:
http://www.timesofisrael.com/aids-cured ... -military/

_________________
Extraterrestrial's said to Alex..."The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry lifetime after lifetime".


Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:47 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 3051
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
Sky wrote:
Tum te dum la laaaaaa......

RV anybody?

Quote:
Implications Posting #12:

It may not be easy for most humans to remote view accurately. But the fact that it can be done by even one human, means that the consciousness of every human extends throughout all of time and space. It is not possible to remote view something in the past if one is not — in some sense — alive in the past, since one has to exist in the past in order to perceive it. The same would be true of the future. Thus, consciousness cannot be bound by physical death; it must survive physical death, since we can extend consciousness beyond our points of birth and death even now when we are physical beings. This also implies that our experiences as physical beings are limited only by our beliefs, since only our beliefs can limit our perceptions, and our perceptions define what we experience.


Hmm, past and future viewing requires shared minds.

Dex

_________________
Extraterrestrial's said to Alex..."The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry lifetime after lifetime".


Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:56 am
Profile WWW
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:55 am
Posts: 3397
Location: 30 clicks N of 3030
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
Right on there Dex ;)


Interesting - that the "Looking Glass" featured in our discussions this past weekend at conference. The tech and the purpose was talked about as opposed to using Higher vision capabilities.

Danny also featured during the off-worlder discussions as corroborated evidence of human/EBE collaboration/study.

It feels to me that we are not far off real public contact. My bets are for STS types first. The stereo type reflection on Malkuth (earth) is taking place right now - just watch the Chinese!

So we may soon have to start sharing our space - with ebe's. :hmm

How will you deal with that?

Interesting time indeed.

What concerns me is that the "race" card will be out again - where we are going to be forced to be receptive and accepting to hybrid clones/creations - as "superior" to humans by mere "evolution". This will be a lie and we have the DNA AND SOUL components to prove it.

This is going to be a Spirit thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_________________
We all have the choice to exercise Free Will.
Omnia Vincit Veritas
"Ignis natura Renovatur Integram"


Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:25 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:54 am
Posts: 4869
Location: Canada
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
Interesting point about the race card Sky, to be honest it was not something that had previously crossed my mind but I think you are right!

I can see some good ole southern boys and their likes resurrecting the KKK types to rise against the visitors because they are different :roll :crazy :doh

Some humans simply cannot get past their own stupidity :shakehead

_________________
Image Please Obey the Golden Rules viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3563&p=40912#p40912


Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:37 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:16 pm
Posts: 131
Location: Up-State NY
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
Quote:
(Note: I wonder what they think of Japan's power plant leak?...Dex)



The USS Ronald Reagan might have to be mothballed, it ingested radioactive water throughout its internal plumbing and exposed it's sailors to unknown levels of radiation.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Docume ... 6-894.html

_________________
Its Full of Stars...


Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:53 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2705
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.6 2013
The "race card" thing is an issue that DB got het up about several times.....he alluded to the fact that latent racism in present-day humanity was responsible for how we (er, the Majestic-approved humans-in-the-know) viewed the J-rods (alleged to be humanity from the future), why they scorned them and looked down on them because they didn't conform to our present-day standards of beauty and perfection.

Even if one does not accept the claim that 'they' (the J-rods, and/or grey zetas as described by their [alleged, mustn't forget to present a disspassionate neutrality in this] emissary Nancy) are from 'our future', the issue of soul capability is a different issue altogether. I see nothing to dissuade us of the argument that humanity goes through periodic make-overs - usually following the more momentous poleshifts, such as Cro-Magnon/Neanderthal - after which a new life-form or soul-container becomes the standardized format (within which there continue to be different races and other subsets). It's highly likely that the divine intermediaries, whether known as 'spirit guides', angels, seraphim, etc will continue to guide the reincarnating souls into the newer form of humanity. Does that not make sense? To have a more effective digestive system, one that requires less third-density appetites....is that not but one desirable change if we ourselves were our genetic engineers? And I fully anticipate sharing the planet in the remaining soul-containers we inhabit with our replacement model, half of which will contain reincarnating Terran-born souls, and half containing reincarnating Zetan-born souls, as both species are at a similar stage of development (that is, those who will be reincarnating....obviously the majority of humanity hasn't learned enough soul-lessons so will be going elsewhere to complete their spiritual tutelage ---jest my too sense) as specified in the 'contracts for the rebuild' and part of the Transformation.

In any event, that's where my own logic led me to when surprise surprise, someone had already presented the scenario (that would be NL/ZT) by the time I learned of her/them in late 2002 courtesy of DB's people in Majestic.

I do think that none of this occurs without the approval and direction of the divine Creator, from which all essence flows anyway.

(p.s. Dex what happened to that cool colorful GIF avatar? That was one of your best.)

--------------------------------------------

As for RV, as you asked, Sky.......I don't buy Courtney Brown's version of it, but then again he's supposedly an expert on it. My perception is that our consciousness exists above and beyond our third-density soul-container, so in that sense I agree, as that also concurs with UJ's view on this. However, I see remote-viewing as a tool and not so much an end in itself, which is seemingly how CB presents it.

I imagine too that the students of the Farsight Institute and all the remote viewers that have been in the employ of the black-ops masonic-controlled intel community are going through a helluva spiritual battle, since one key component of remote-viewing is the active involvement of our 'guardian angels' and other spiritual entities that comply with our remote-viewing-aware consciousness's requests. I don't think any genuine remote-viewing can be done without them, and I would urge anyone not familiar with remote-viewing to read both David Morehouse's "Psychic Warriors" and Joe McMoneagle's "Remote Viewers: The Secret History of America's Psychic Spies", both of which I read shortly after they were published in the late Nineties. Most everything you need to know about remote-viewing, since rehashed in dozens of books by McMoneagle and others.

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Nov. 21, 1963.


Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.