It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 10:19 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 908 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.7 2014 
Site Admin

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.7 2014
Quote:
How's Chances That ISIS is a One-Trick Pony ??? All Attack, Not Much Else
bywaterstreet2008

In the first weeks of June, ISIS drove through token opposition at Mosul and went on to capture dozens of towns that lacked perimeter defense systems. The Iraqi Army in Nineveh Province had been ordered to disperse rather than confront thousands of local Sunnis.

Then since the middle of July, ISIS has lost four major battles in Iraq:

-- At Tikrit to a 3,000 man counterattack;

-- the Al-Sahra Air Base to first-rate use of small arms and artillery;

-- at Samarra to a very strong defense; and

-- to another 2,000 man counterattack by Kurdish forces near Rabia and Sinjar.

The Jihadis have lost raiders by the hundreds in these actions, roughly a thousand killed in these battles with loss of their equipment and supplies. Anti-ISIS forces have lost fewer than 50 killed, including two dozen lost to suicide-bombers at Tikrit.

So what is happening here ??? And why are these actions reported in the Middle East and Asia but not by corporate MSM in the United States? What do we know in particulars about the ISIS raiders?

To begin with ISIS fighters are motivated by Jihadi denunciations of rival sects of Muslims and by calls to wipe out "Devil worshipers" who practice other religions. Mass murder with high enthusiasm is their signature tool for social engineering. The big ideas are promises of Martyrdom, eternal life in Paradise, and annual returns to Mecca in Spirit form to participate in the Hadj.

Hashish is also in play.

ISIS raiders go into their attacks hyped up with a bloody madness that comes only with crowds of young people. They share psychological delusions in groups, similar to offensive operations seen during crusades and the witch-hunts of other eras. The Christian Crusader slaughter of Jerusalem in 1099 matches up to what ISIS is doing.

It should also be no secret: ISIS fills its ranks with the Arab world's psychopaths. For these Jihadis of so many nationalities, the Islamist principles of Excommunication and Exile generate passionate jusbah e Jihad -- “blood lust for Jihad.” Dope them up and they die as willingly as they kill their victims.

So where does all this madness succeed? And where and why does it fail?

Can we get together a framework for a Lessons Learned study?

Scope and Limits

The ISIS raiders do indeed produce effective ground assaults. They are very good at attacks on fixed targets.

Surprise, lethality, focus, speed, high-quality equipment, follow-up plans -- they've got it all. However from a military perspective these are heavily armed raiders, not a normal army. Suicide bombers and esprit de corps are their prime force multipliers.

On the attack they have all the tools they had when they operated as Al Qaeda in Iraq:

-- Suicide bombers
-- AK-47s and grenades
-- RPG-7 and similar rocket launchers

Plus they have hundreds of new toys from their 2011-2012-2013 operations in Syria, courtesy of Wahhabi Salafi donors:

-- 20mm and 23mm anti-aircraft cannons
-- 81mm and 120mm mortars
-- Vehicle-borne rocket launchers
-- Virtually unlimited ammo

Captured American weapons are appearing slowly. They do like humvees.

snip

In-depth perimeter-based defenses and professionally led counterattacks seem to do well without exception against ISIS. The Kurds have had similar success with counterattacks in the Rabia-Sinjar area:

At least 50 [ISIS] gang members were killed on 3 August and an armoured vehicle and 5 military vehicles destroyed. In the following days the gangs tried to enter Rabia and were repulsed by the YPG, who killed at least 36 gang members. In Sinjar there were fierce clashes on 5 and 6 August in particular. The Sinjar Resistance Units, YPG and HPG forces launched attacks in villages around Sinjar on 5 August, killing 4 gang members. On 6 August 6 more were killed and 3 captured, while 2 Hummer vehicles were destroyed.

In clashes between 2 and 6 August at least 170 [ISIS] gang members were killed on the Rabia - Sinjar front, according to YPG forces, and large quantities of military equipment and ammunition was seized. 9 YPG fighters also died in these clashes.

Based on all this recent experience, on every set piece battle, the ISIS raiders make mediocre to poor soldiers.

Strong defense and frequent counterattacks. The al-Maliki government and their generals did none of it. Obviously it works. Today the commander for the area surrounding Tikrit and Sammara and the air base (up a couple miles from Tikrit on Route 1) is Major General Suleimani. The Persian. The Iranian. The same general who won the Battle of Qusayr in Syria.

snip

Also, this Iraqi-Iranian army will have every motive to carry out a mass extermination on the ISIS raiders.

Do keep track of corporate MSM coverage of the ISIS invasion. So far MSM have omitted what is happening for every action involving Iranians. When an Iranian SU-25 pilot, Col. Kamal Shirkhani, was killed at Samarra, a story was constructed at Reuters that had him fighting on the ground rather than flying his plane. Killed by a mortar round. Kurdish victories are also not reported.

Our military budget is ballooned up like a Super-Sized Michelin Man. All twenty countries of it at one time. So apparently our public needs a steady stream of new boogeymen -- at best an inscrutable, Bachmann-crazy, invincible horde out of Asia riding to slaughter on our own Blame Obama humvees.

Good luck with that, MSM. One can only imagine what they will tell the public, if ISIS does collapse this fall and the big Iraqi-Iranian army pushes on through Syria and wipes out ISIS and its Wahhabi Salafi bloody madness.

What are the likes of CPAC and PNAC and the Tea Party agitprops going to do, if they ain't got no more al-Qaeda ??? All together my brothers: pray for them.

Read more here: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/08/13/1320936/-How-s-Chances-That-ISIS-is-a-One-Trick-Pony-All-Attack-Not-Much-Else

So much for the anti-Christ. I think it is, indeed, interesting that an Iranian General is leading the defense of Tikrit and Samarra.

It is also curious that none of this is getting into MSM - especially in the US.

Hmmm could it be because Iran is involved?

Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:22 am
GT Truther

Glowing Cucumbers! Cucumbers Literally glowing Blue!

http://fukushima-diary.com/2014/08/cucumber-found-glowing-blue-near-fukushima-photos/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:35 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

The anti-Christ is a bigger picture Blue...

Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:06 pm
Site Admin

Dex wrote:

What gets my goat, Dex, is that to folks like Beck anyone who disagrees with their particular world view is the antichrist.

Obama is the antichrist.

Ronald Reagan is the antichrist.

John F. Kennedy is the antichrist.

FDR is the antichrist.

The Pope is the antichrist.

Heck even Barney the Dinosaur has been called the antichrist.

It has become a word without meaning or, rather, one with nuanced, hidden meaning like when Southern women say "Bless your heart" instead of dumba$$.

As to the "psychotic Islam" quote above. Well, methinks therein lies the (disturbing to me) prejudice.

ISIS or ISIL (take your pick) is no more Islamic than Jim Jones was a Christian.

Fundamentalists and extremists are just that. They are not, IMHO, defined by their religious beliefs but rather by their extreme beliefs. Sadly, these are folks who are nihilists in the true sense of the word. Their lives just totally suck because someone handed them a $hit sandwich and now they are gonna destroy the world.

Sounds like two year olds having temper tantrums to me.

You know the difference between these extremists and the true Antichrist?

He isn't going to destroy the world. He will OWN the world and everyone in it.

Jest my two sense...

Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:17 pm
GT Truther

Then
Ci A is the antichrist.
cause: (1)

Quote:
According to a document recently released by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS, now the Islamic State, is an intelligence asset.

The NSA document reveals the United States, Israel, and Britain are responsible for the creation of ISIS.

Notes:
(1)
http://www.infowars.com/nsa-doc-reveals ... nce-asset/

Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:37 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Dex wrote:

You know the difference between these extremists and the true Antichrist?

He isn't going to destroy the world. He will OWN the world and everyone in it.

Jest my two sense...

That's right..Wars is all a part of it.

Dex

Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:41 am
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Then
Ci A is the antichrist.
cause: (1)

Quote:
According to a document recently released by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS, now the Islamic State, is an intelligence asset.

The NSA document reveals the United States, Israel, and Britain are responsible for the creation of ISIS.

Notes:
(1)
http://www.infowars.com/nsa-doc-reveals ... nce-asset/

Not all the C.I.A...There are men and women working for the good. There are also demonic in human form in all the high places.

Dex

Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:07 am
GT Truther

What broke the internet?

Did you experience slow internet, with pages not loading or looking strange yesterday? You weren't alone.

Web users across the world experienced major glitches on websites including eBay, and it's only going to get worse.

Experts say it may have been due to the number 512.

In layman's terms, there are only 512 ports to table data on the internet – 512 rows of 1000 ports to be exact – meaning the internet is nearing "full" capacity.

When the internet was being designed, programmers picked a random number – 512,000 routes – as an educated guess to futureproof for web traffic flow.

But now this old hardware has too little memory and slow processors cannot cope. And with an increasing number of people using the routers have hit their limits and it's causing the internet to jam.

"When you visit a website, that data bounces all over the world, through machines belonging to all manner of companies and organisations," explains The Telegraph's Matthew Sparkes.

"To make this work, (those) machines, called routers — large commercial versions of what you have at home — keep a table of known, trusted routes through the tangled web."

This is also known as the Border Gateway Protocol, or BGP, essentially the 'route map' of the web.

The problem is also partly to do with computers relying on outdated IP addresses, which are the unique code given to each computer or device. With the old numbers-only system still gradually being replaced by a newer alpha-numeric system, companies such as eBay could expect more problems, losing them millions of dollars.

"In that sense, it would be right to describe the internet as full because they are running out of IP addresses to go round," says James Gill, chief executive of internet traffic monitoring firm GoSquared.

"This definitely won't be the last we hear of BGP outages."

https://au.news.yahoo.com/technology/a/24714149/what-broke-the-internet/

Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:15 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

EDIT TO ADD (since your post came mid-writing, fr33k): YES! Yesterday it took an hour to even just close my windows to reboot; I thought I had a virus or something.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lynnwood wrote:
About Robin Williams - seems he has travelled pretty far down the rabbit hole and humanity's current state and probable dismal future couuld have played a significant part in his depression.

He had a personal blog for the last couple months of his life. Read this VERY interesting post below. I know I have thought some of the exact same thoughts about being a sort of "reluctant" truther

ROBIN WILLIAMS BLOG POST (NOT - see Dex's post below)
http://barenakedtalk.wordpress.com/tag/robin-williams/

Wow, Lynnwood, sounds like he would've felt right at home here, he and Tiger seemingly of the same opinion when it comes to what he was 'attacked' for on the unnamed Facebook post he made that prompted this last blog post of his....since this is for "Fair Use", non-commercial educational purposes, I'm re-posting that whole post here in case someone takes that page down and his words are lost forever:

On July 2, 2014, Robin Williams wrote:
Right Brain = Heaven. Left Brain = Hell

I’m no scientist, so don’t bother being a big-dumby-left-brain by scrolling down and looking for statistics. You won’t find them. You will, however, find this lovely picture…

"What Dreams May Come" (1998)
Robin Williams in “What Dreams May Come” (1998)
And that makes me happy. My right brain and my heart are in cahoots, so when I engage the right brain, I see the good in the world and I’m happy (and happiness is contagious).

But when I engage my left brain (without any help from the right brain), it’s dismal. See, I have these difficult days when my left brain kicks in and hunts down the “truth about the world” that I tell myself I deserve to know. And I go from one subject to another (and another) and within a few hours, I sink into a pit of hell as my left brain races off the track like a train out of control – I’m talking way past the usual things like financial pressure, lack of work, health issues of family members, world hunger, a skin tag growing in an uncomfortable place, biting mosquitos, rising gas prices and too much traffic.

No, no, no…it’s much worse. This train goes way off the track towards GMOs, Chemtrails, New World Order, Human Trafficking and a slew of other horrendous issues that pull my interests away from normal-everyday-annoying-bull-crap-type-stressors and into hours of concern which leads to hours of research, where I learn about even bigger and nastier atrocities that are supposedly hidden from us…which in turn leads to way more concern and ultimately, depression.

And that, my friends, renders me completely useless. My energy plummets. I can’t smile. I’m not fun to be around. I become paranoid. Possibly even snappy. I basically land up in HELL and stay there until I finally get a grip and make a conscious decision to “smell the roses” again and get back into my Right brain.

My left brain can be my biggest enemy when I let it loose. I take myself too seriously at times. I take the world too seriously. And the bottom line is, I land up perpetuating the problem. Of course I know some people will jump all over that – yes, I’ve heard it before. Like the time, I commented on a Facebook post, and some other commenter (a guy I don’t know) labeled me “sheeple” and “weak” and told me I was part of the problem and said “Do the world a favor and educate yourself before you comment on something you don’t understand!”

Oddly, he and I were in agreement about the horrendous issue (it was an upsetting quote by a certain Rockefeller), but when I mentioned (in my comment) the need for us to create more love in the world, he completely lost it and launched his attack on me.

My last comment to him was “Whoa dude! I am not the enemy!” That didn’t stop him – he continued ranting about “ignorant people” [like me] “who hide [their] head in the sand!” I let it go and he got the last word – why argue with an unreasonable person who makes claims about someone they don’t even know? But he helped me to realize how a “concerned citizen” can actually perpetuate the very problem that he/she hates so much! His negativity and hatred for the elite, for GMOs, for NWO, etc., only fuels that fire. It feeds their cause! Hatred and negativity only breeds more hatred and negativity!

While he may think he’s making a difference, I can only base my opinion on energy. If it feels good, my energy is pumped up and I’m contributing good vibes to myself and to the world (like I said, happiness is contagious) and people like to be near me. If it feels horrible, my energy plummets, I’m filled with fear and negativity – and not a lot of fun to be around! That’s not helping anyone! So judge me if you will, but that’s on you.

I will say this – In a world where we all play teacher and student, I did come to the conclusion that as much as I didn’t like to be judged by some stranger, maybe, just maybe, he taught me (in an odd sort of way), that I have no right to judge either. I had based my opinion on research, but who’s to say for sure? Only the supreme creator.

Regardless of the issue, my biggest lesson is this: My left brain can be beneficial if my right brain supervises (because my right brain is led by my heart). Right brain is light, happy, hopeful, fun, creative, open, carefree, and and even manifests MIRACLES (as I mentioned in a former post about a miraculous meeting with Wayne Dyer).

Left brain, on the other hand, is often serious, suspicious, paranoid, fearful, hopeless, withdrawn, or closed off to miracles. And when it’s off on it’s own, all HELL breaks loose and it isn’t pretty!

So repeat after me: Right Brain = Heaven. Left Brain = Hell.

Although I'm not surprised, it's heartening to know that Robin Williams - often at the center of the media machine - was as steeped in the memes of the 'conspiracy reality' crowd as we are, with GMOs, the NWO, the Rockefellers et al at the forefront of discussions he took part in. I think it's better to have spent my time reading this than to listen patiently to eulogies that tell us what we all know already.

Thanks for the find, Lynn. And for sharing some of your own inner struggle. I'm presently seeing a hypnotherapist for pain issues and back in the '70s this guy had been appointed a Fellow of the Swedish Society of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis, and had presented a white-paper at the First European Congress of Hypnosis in Psychotherapy and Psychosomatic Medicine (in other words, a Big Pooh-Bah in the field of psychic medicine). In the paper I just referenced, he has a few profound things to say, like "Pain...plays an important part in destroying the human ego. When people are not active, they lose special contacts, friends stop calling....as a culture, American and the western world exhibit increasingly lower pain thresholds, and more research is needed to clarify why this is so. Is it possible that, as civilization becomes more advanced, the susceptibility to pain increases?"

I'm going to dig into some more of Robins' journal and his on-line posts, thanks to that find.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:20 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

This is just terrible!

It's a Video of Ferguson police gassing news crew and dismantling their equipment - POLICE STATE IS REALLY HERE!

"A news crew, clearly no threat or impediment to the cops, films from a verge in Ferguson, Missouri. A pop and a cloud of white smoke marks the arrival of a tear gas canister at their feet, and the newscrew is forced to flee. Moments later, police pull up in an armored van and hurriedly try to break down the film equipment--until they notice that another crew is still filming them from across the street."

Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:59 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Don, you gotta read Dex's post under mine. Seems there was some confuion, it is not RW's post after all...

Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:48 pm
GT Truther

whoops!

Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:49 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
DonD

Remember my mentioning the date Aug 19th?

What I didn't didn't mention is they said what are we going to do about the smell?...Sounded to bizarre to post. I guess they knew what they were talking about, that far in advance...hmm.

Dex

Actually I don't remember you mentioning that date, Dex. When was that? And what smell? Nothing too bizarre to post here.

-------------------------------------------------------

On CNN now:

BREAKING NEWS
Calls To Demilitarize Local Police Forces

Hypocrites! But - better late than never! Before the post-Great Admission/pre-post-shift rioting gets underway in earnest!

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
(War with the anti-Christ...Dex)

When Glenn first saw this photo, he sent it around in an email to members of his staff with a note explaining why it was so important to keep sharing these images even though they are disturbing.

He wrote:

I believe it is important to know what kind of monsters the world is giving a pass to. Forget the talk of Islamic extremists. This is an age of barbarians...... If you do not believe Israel....Ratcheting up the hate and war is not an answer, but neither is continuing to turn a blind eye.

We must tell one another the truth. But one can never even find the truth without someone giving you the facts first.

STOP THOSE PRESSES and WATCH THIS! Do you think Glenn Beck will show this at his site? No? If not, then he's turning a blind eye in one direction as he opens the other in another direction:

At 1:30, the smiling, laughing teenagers had been asked what their message is to the Palestinians; their answer, as they laugh and dance even more, is "Die! Die! Bye, Palestinians, bye! Boom, like that, boom!" It gets even uglier in places, though for people that have studied the situation, it's not unusual to hear these things in a land that doesn't recognize the illegality of their own gov't.'s policy of building settlements in Palestinian territory and blockading Gaza completely.

RACISM and religious fundamentalism favors no one religion.

How and why did the 'Arab Spring' turn into an 'Arab Winter'?

On a related note, I asked this of Nancy yesterday:

Dondep wrote:
I watch a lot of news and usually I'm inured (some might say jaded) to the tug of the heart-strings when I see things like Gaza being bombed blind and toothless, but this blood-thirsty "ISIS" attempt to eradicate all Christians and especially the Yazidis has me so agitated my own blood-lust to eradicate these cold-blooded killers is at the boiling point. I hate that the MSM emotion-generators can do this, so I always take a step back at how we're emotionally manipulated, but it's a question I can't find an answer in ZT for.

The 'Arab Spring' - as explained in ZT - was an entrance by STO entities who swapped places with souls resigned to powerlessness, and then used these incarnations to force an upset of repressive regimes in the Arab world. Now, instead of liberation, it looks like STS entities have bested the STO souls, with this ISIS murdering and/or displacing millions and threatening the entire region like an evil cancer; Assad is still in power and supported by leaning-STO Putin while huge swathes of that country are controlled by ISIS or other anti-Assad forces; Libya seems to have degenerated into chaos following Qaddafi's overthrow; Egypt has ended up with a strongman that more replicates Mubarek's regime than anything else; Tunisia, birthplace of the 'Arab Spring', is at least making some progress, but there is now the added terror of radical Islam wracking sub-Saharan African states such as Mali, not to mention al-Shebaab in Somalia. All over the arab world, the 'Spring' has turned into a real nightmare reminiscent of the Third Reich, which seems to favor STS activities such as ethnic cleansing, wholesale decaptiations, torture and repression on a scale unheard of under the former regimes the 'Spring' was initially set in motion against.

Where did the 'Arab Spring' go wrong?

In her reply, Nancy Lieder wrote:
We live in a 3rd density world! There is a percentage STS, opportunists, etc. Take one down and another tries to take his place.

Recall, does Nancy know of this new info coming to light which names the head of ISIS/ISIL as a 'CIA asset'?

-----------------------------------------------

Lynnwood wrote:
Don, you gotta read Dex's post under mine. Seems there was some confuion, it is not RW's post after all...

:embarressed Just getting that now.....I DID look up his Twitter feed, but at 144 characters per tweet, it's barely enough to post a 'thank-you' or 'shout-out to...', let alone any of his more profound thoughts he wasn't able to share in his acting.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

It's archived somewhere DonD, a few months ago. I believe you replied, It was interesting my denoting Aug. because you had a discussion with a friend about something in the month of August happening...You didn't elaborate. The smell may pertain to the arising rotten egg Methane problem according to recent postings.

Dex

Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:44 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
It's archived somewhere DonD, a few months ago. I believe you replied, It was interesting my denoting Aug. because you had a discussion with a friend about something in the month of August happening...You didn't elaborate. The smell may pertain to the arising rotten egg Methane problem according to recent postings.

Dex

I just spoke with UJ and he indicated he remembered your original post, back around April or May. I'd have to dig through, but if I made a comment like that it may have had something to do with the current trimester ending in August. :hmm Any 'smell' referenced probably has to do with methane/rotten eggs/Earth 'farts', right about that.

------------------------------------------------------

recall, that Alex Jones link.....I went there and read up, and what concerns me is the connection between 'legitimate' (ahem...cough-cough) training of moderate anti-Assad rebels that the US is/was officially on record as supporting, and the more radical elements that went on to form ISIS. Sometimes Alex runs with stuff as if it's gospel truth, and I have yet to find any corroboration that Snowden released documents confirming that claim.

BTW, I agree the C---I---A is a 'hornet's nest of STS', though I don't believe in an 'anti-Christ' per se, though there are a handful of STO in there too. A bit of yang to their ying. As it is with all human endeavors.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:34 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

In my quest to find another reference to Edward Snowden making any such claims about ISIS being trained in Jordan by Mossad and US military trainers (I found none, just a claim in the Bahrain "Daily Post" and someone from WorldNetDaily, which I don't trust a whit), I found this news about him which is an important interview he did with Wired, and they have him on the latest cover 'cradling' the US flag that was draped around Pamela Anderson for her cover of "George" magazine almost 20 years ago. Nice touch.

So here's the link to read the whole article, and it's well worth the read: :popcorn x 10

http://www.wired.com/2014/08/edward-snowden#ch-2

MAJESTIC - MEET YOUR UN-MAKER

Majestic Member & former NSA Director Mike Hayden with American hero (and rebellious employee) Edward Snowden

James Bamford, in Wired magazine wrote:
.....Snowden will continue to haunt the US, the unpredictable impact of his actions resonating at home and around the world. The documents themselves, however, are out of his control. Snowden no longer has access to them; he says he didn’t bring them with him to Russia. Copies are now in the hands of three groups: First Look Media, set up by journalist Glenn Greenwald and American documentary filmmaker Laura Poitras, the two original recipients of the documents; The Guardian newspaper, which also received copies before the British government pressured it into transferring physical custody (but not ownership) to The New York Times; and Barton Gellman, a writer for The Washington Post. It’s highly unlikely that the current custodians will ever return the documents to the NSA.

That has left US officials in something like a state of impotent expectation, waiting for the next round of revelations, the next diplomatic upheaval, a fresh dose of humiliation. Snowden tells me it doesn’t have to be like this. He says that he actually intended the government to have a good idea about what exactly he stole. Before he made off with the documents, he tried to leave a trail of digital bread crumbs so investigators could determine which documents he copied and took and which he just “touched.” That way, he hoped, the agency would see that his motive was whistle-blowing and not spying for a foreign government. It would also give the government time to prepare for leaks in the future, allowing it to change code words, revise operational plans, and take other steps to mitigate damage. But he believes the NSA’s audit missed those clues and simply reported the total number of documents he touched—1.7 million. (Snowden says he actually took far fewer.) “I figured they would have a hard time,” he says. “I didn’t figure they would be completely incapable.” {ROTF&LMFAO! - dd}

Snowden speculates that the government fears that the documents contain material that’s deeply damaging—secrets the custodians have yet to find. “I think they think there’s a smoking gun in there that would be the death of them all politically,” Snowden says. “The fact that the government’s investigation failed—that they don’t know what was taken and that they keep throwing out these ridiculous huge numbers—implies to me that somewhere in their damage assessment they must have seen something that was like, ‘Holy shit.’ And they think it’s still out there.”

And there’s another prospect that further complicates matters: Some of the revelations attributed to Snowden may not in fact have come from him but from another leaker spilling secrets under Snowden’s name. Snowden himself adamantly refuses to address this possibility on the record. But independent of my visit to Snowden, I was given unrestricted access to his cache of documents in various locations. And going through this archive using a sophisticated digital search tool, I could not find some of the documents that have made their way into public view, leading me to conclude that there must be a second leaker somewhere. I’m not alone in reaching that conclusion. Both Greenwald and security expert Bruce Schneier—who have had extensive access to the cache—have publicly stated that they believe another whistle-blower is releasing secret documents to the media.

....“They still haven’t fixed their problems,” Snowden says. “They still have negligent auditing, they still have things going for a walk, and they have no idea where they’re coming from and they have no idea where they’re going. And if that’s the case, how can we as the public trust the NSA with all of our information, with all of our private records, the permanent record of our lives?”

Another troubling discovery was a document from NSA director Keith Alexander that showed the NSA was spying on the pornography-viewing habits of political radicals. The memo suggested that the agency could use these “personal vulnerabilities” to destroy the reputations of government critics who were not in fact accused of plotting terrorism. The document then went on to list six people as future potential targets. (Greenwald published a redacted version of the document last year on the Huffington Post.) {THIS is why the creeps who work at Dadmiral's firm Booz Allen will likely be some of the first to meet the business end of a pitch-fork; Peeping Toms are more perverted than their kinky targets, yet they probably clothe themselves in sanctimonious fig leaves....and Bonesman John Kerry has the temerity to scorn Snowden publicly as a traitor?! what farce - dd}

Snowden was astonished by the memo. “It’s much like how the FBI tried to use Martin Luther King’s infidelity to talk him into killing himself,” he says. “We said those kinds of things were inappropriate back in the ’60s. Why are we doing that now? Why are we getting involved in this again?”

"If the government will not represent our interests,” he says, his face serious, his words slow, “then the public will champion its own interests. And whistle-blowing provides a traditional means to do so.”

The NSA had apparently never predicted that someone like Snowden might go rogue. {EXACTLY! THEY THINK MONEY AND POWER AND INSIDER ACCESS ARE SUFFICIENT; IDEALISM is either for disobedient eaglets or POOR, STUPID PEOPLE...or so their thinking apparently goes. -dd}

But this slice of the interview deserves its own quote-box; it's breath-taking when you think of how even just this one story has affected the foreign policy of the US and what its revelation may mean, in terms of ISIS and how/why we never eavesdropped on the REAL meat of 'national insecurity':

Bamford wrote:
By the time he went to work for Booz Allen in the spring of 2013, Snowden was thoroughly disillusioned, yet he had not lost his capacity for shock. One day an intelligence officer told him that TAO—a division of NSA hackers—had attempted in 2012 to remotely install an exploit in one of the core routers at a major Internet service provider in Syria, which was in the midst of a prolonged civil war. This would have given the NSA access to email and other Internet traffic from much of the country. But something went wrong, and the router was bricked instead—rendered totally inoperable. The failure of this router caused Syria to suddenly lose all connection to the Internet—although the public didn’t know that the US government was responsible. (This is the first time the claim has been revealed.)

Inside the TAO operations center, the panicked government hackers had what Snowden calls an “oh shit” moment. They raced to remotely repair the router, desperate to cover their tracks and prevent the Syrians from discovering the sophisticated infiltration software used to access the network. But because the router was bricked, they were powerless to fix the problem.

Fortunately for the NSA, the Syrians were apparently more focused on restoring the nation’s Internet than on tracking down the cause of the outage. Back at TAO’s operations center, the tension was broken with a joke that contained more than a little truth: “If we get caught, we can always point the finger at Israel.” {PONDER THAT, recall, and everyone else reading Alex Jones this week - dd}

But this epilogue really gets to the heart of why Snowden did what he did, why he's a hero, and why the viper's den at Booz Allen and it's corporate parent The Carlyle Group are filled with vile perverts who represent the banality of evil:

Quote:
On March 13, 2013, sitting at his desk in the “tunnel” surrounded by computer screens, Snowden read a news story that convinced him that the time had come to act. It was an account of director of national intelligence James Clapper telling a Senate committee that the NSA does “not wittingly” collect information on millions of Americans. “I think I was reading it in the paper the next day, talking to coworkers, saying, can you believe this shit?”

Snowden and his colleagues had discussed the routine deception around the breadth of the NSA’s spying many times, so it wasn’t surprising to him when they had little reaction to Clapper’s testimony. “It was more of just acceptance,” he says, calling it “the banality of evil”—a reference to Hannah Arendt’s study of bureaucrats in Nazi Germany.

“It’s like the boiling frog,” Snowden tells me. “You get exposed to a little bit of evil, a little bit of rule-breaking, a little bit of dishonesty, a little bit of deceptiveness, a little bit of disservice to the public interest, and you can brush it off, you can come to justify it. But if you do that, it creates a slippery slope that just increases over time, and by the time you’ve been in 15 years, 20 years, 25 years, you’ve seen it all and it doesn’t shock you. And so you see it as normal. And that’s the problem, that’s what the Clapper event was all about. He saw deceiving the American people as what he does, as his job, as something completely ordinary. And he was right that he wouldn’t be punished for it, because he was revealed as having lied under oath and he didn’t even get a slap on the wrist for it. It says a lot about the system and a lot about our leaders.{And then they wonder why we're disgusted with them and dream of running the business end of a pitchfork up their proverbial posteriors. - dd} Snowden decided it was time to hop out of the water before he too was boiled alive.

At the same time, he knew there would be dire consequences. “It’s really hard to take that step—not only do I believe in something, I believe in it enough that I’m willing to set my own life on fire and burn it to the ground.” {Now THAT is an eminently quotable quote for a generation of apathetic sheeple to seriously ponder. -dd}

Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
By Associated Press August 15 at 6:51 PM
AUSTIN, Texas — Texas Gov. Rick Perry has been indicted for abuse of power after carrying out a threat to veto funding for state public corruption prosecutors.

The Republican governor is accused of abusing his official powers by publicly promising to veto $7.5 million for the state public integrity unit at the Travis County District Attorney’s office. He was indicted by an Austin grand jury Friday.

My condolences on the indictment of your Governor Hairspray, BB.

JK! :lol Couldn't have happened to a more well-deserving guy. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

On a sadder note, seems Michael Brown had just committed a "strong-arm robbery" prior to being gunned down in Ferguson. Would have been simply shoplifting except the shop owner had confronted him and Brown slammed him up against the store window and then menacingly loomed over him before calmly walking out. Still - it was a felony. It's pretty certain that it was Brown in the CCTV footage, but ironically, the cop who shot him a few minutes later wasn't even aware of him having just done that. And the police have dug their hole deeper by releasing this footage the same day they released the name of the cop who shot Brown. "Timing is everything."

One good thing to come out of all this: a bi-partisan congressional coalition is now publicly calling for the demilitarization of local law enforcement around the country. Wonder why they'd voted for it in the first place; that use of ex-military vehicles was funded by the same appropriation committee and Dept. of Homeland Security members that are now trying to avoid having to justify their earlier decisions. Are they even more fearful of the looming widespread public mob, that they're now trying to come out against police militarization? :hmm

Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Sounds like some bad Sh*t is going down in the U.S.A. glad I'm not over there!

Unfortunately it's WORSE here! here is the Current Australian Government

and the real kicker is THIS ISN'T MADE UP THEY ACTUALLY SAID THIS!

I am so disgusted by these clowns. Every day a new bite of the stupidity apple!

Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:27 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

I only add that the incoming/near future "black Wars" due seize 0f the 0il rigs in Arabia by I si S, will be found that was an original idea of C ia ...

Then:
#120 Archons and TPTB + ancient defense System removed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE6EyvkR ... DHkgVqctAg

Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:34 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

This has to be the most interesting story of 2014, at least so far, published in the Iranian News Agency (FARS). For those not familiar with FARS, here is a brief synopsis.

Fars News Agency (FNA) is Iran's leading independent news agency, covering a wide variety of subjects in different, political, economic, cultural, social, legal, sports, military and other areas with the most up-to-date, independent, unbiased and reliable news and reports in Persian and English.

A stunning Federal Security Services (FSB) report on the nearly two million highly classified top-secret documents obtained from the United States Department of Defense (DOD) run National Security Agency-Central Security Service (NSA/CSS) by the American ex-patriot Edward Snowden states that this information is providing “incontrovertible proof” that an “alien/extraterrestrial intelligence agenda” is driving US domestic and international policy, and has been doing so since at least 1945, Whatdoesitmean.com reported.

Edward Snowden is a computer specialist, a former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) employee, and former NSA/CSS contractor who disclosed these classified documents to several media outlets in late 2012 and was granted temporary asylum in Russia in 2013 after his designation by the Obama regime as the “most wanted man on earth.” This FSB report further states that Snowden, in December, 2012, contacted the highly respected American columnist, blogger, and author Glenn Greenwald by an email headed with the subject line stating, “I and others have things you would be interested in."

In Snowden’s own words, this report continues, he outlined to Greenwald the reason for his highly secretive group obtaining and releasing these documents by warning that that there “were actually two governments in the US, the one that was elected, and the other, secret regime, governing in the dark.”

As to who is running this “secret regime” Snowden and his cohorts were warning about, FSB experts in this report say, was confirmed this past weekend by former Canadian defense minister Paul Hellyer who was given access to all of Snowden’s documents by Russian intelligence services and stated they were, indeed, “accurate.”

Even though Defense Minister Hellyer’s exact statements to the FSB in regards to Snowden’s documents remain classified, shortly after his “extensive electronic interview” by the FSB he was allowed to appear on Russia Today’s program SophieCo this past fortnight where he shockingly admitted that aliens have “been visiting our planet for thousands of years” and described several types of these extraterrestrials, including “Tall Whites” who are working with the US Air Force in Nevada.

Of the many explosive revelations in this FSB report, the one most concerning to Russian authorities are the Snowden’s documents “confirming” that the “Tall Whites” (further revealed by Defense Minister Hellyer as noted above) are the same extraterrestrial alien race behind the stunning rise of Nazi Germany during the 1930’s.

In just one example of the many outlined in this FSB report, it shows that with this “alien assistance,” at the end of the 1930’s, when Nazi Germany possessed just 57 submarines, over the four years of World War II it built 1,163 modern technologically advanced submarines at its dockyards and even put them into operation.

Snowden’s documents further confirm, this report says, the “Tall Whites” (Nordic) meetings in 1954 with US President Dwight D. Eisenhower where the “secret regime” currently ruling over America was established.

Most disturbingly, this FSB report warns, is that the “Tall White” agenda being implemented by the “secret regime” ruling the United States calls for the creation of a global electronic surveillance system meant to hide all true information about their presence here on earth as they enter into what one of Snowden’s documents calls the “final phase” of their end plan for total assimilation and world rule.

Unbeknownst to the FSB, this report confirms, are those still in the US government backing Snowden, but whose presence Russian intelligence experts note is “unmistakable” and shows a cataclysmic power struggle is currently underway against this “secret regime” now headed by Obama by “forces unknown.”

Most to be feared by Russian policy makers and authorities, this report concludes, is if those opposing the “Tall White” “secret regime” ruled over by Obama have themselves aligned with another alien-extraterrestrial power themselves.

http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2014/0 ... olicy.html

Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:28 am
GT Truther

Dex, I take exception to the claims made in the aforementioned article you cite. While the claims of "Wired" that I posted earlier should not necessarily be taken as gospel truth, the fact is that Snowden has indeed allowed himself to be photographed and videotaped on the record with James Bramford, who asked him point-blank about what he took and what he didn't take, and how to tell the difference. This claim by FARS seems to be yet another attempt by the US military/intelligence/industrial-complex to muddy the waters about what Snowden has allegedly released, despite their claim it was the FSB (The Russian version of the CIA) that was the agency instrumental in getting this (dis)info released (to them and only them.....hmmm..... :hmm one has to wonder why). It seems to be a subtle way to piggy-back some truthful info as well as some critically-explosive disinfo onto a source that can't very well come forward all that easily to refute such morally-reprehensible efforts, and

Let's look at some of the 'facts' claimed in the article: This claim that Snowden is an "ex-patriot"; that tells you right there there's no love lost by the purveyors of this woo-woo poo-poo for Snowden, who is a current patriot....nothing "ex" about it. While it doesn't take WhatDoesItMean.com to inform us that the foreign AND domestic policies extolled and practiced by the US gov't. since 1945 (er, isn't that too misleading, in that Roswell occurred in 1947 and the first, pre-Roswell contact occurred in 1941 in either Cape Girardeau, MO or the "western Pacific" - according to the late Dr. Michael Wolf, MJ-12 employee) have been conditioned by the interaction between the human authorities and alleged extraterrestrials, we have nothing concrete - including within the 1.7 million documents Snowden took with him (or "touched", as he put it) - that indicates which extraterrestrial race(s) conducted the initial contact nor the factors which should lead us to conclude these policies conform strictly to an extraterrestrial agenda, as opposed to a terrestrial agenda which is influenced by a reaction to perceived extraterrestrial agendas or even mere concerns. {Sorry for the run-on sentence there, but....it's the way the thought arrived.}

Then we have the claim the approach to Greenwald was made in "late 2012"; the initial email approach was made in 2013, culminating in the infamous Hong Kong meeting. Petty fact, some might say, but considering the scope of the FARS claim, it's very important.

I think that any claim by FARS (who by virtue of being in Iran are beyond the ability of average truth-seekers to contact without being labeled 'terrorist sympathizers') that this information originated with Snowden needs to be challenged and corroborated, and to show by example, I'm going to contact the three original sources who all received the same information from Snowden (who has stated for the record that if they don't have them, the claim they originated from him is false):

James Bramford, quoting Snowden and writing for Wired wrote:
Copies are now in the hands of three groups: First Look Media, set up by journalist Glenn Greenwald and American documentary filmmaker Laura Poitras, the two original recipients of the documents; The Guardian newspaper, which also received copies before the British government pressured it into transferring physical custody (but not ownership) to The New York Times; and Barton Gellman, a writer for The Washington Post.

If any of those three refutes the FARS claim, we can be certain that FARS is a fount of Disinfo, with a capital "D". If they remain tight-lipped, it's then a matter of conjecture, and we have to use our spiritual abacuses. I'm simply saying that the claims FARS is making, relying on Russia's FSB to cloak them in some sense of validity, need to be challenged because that's exactly what Snowden has said about anyone claiming to have documents that he released. On the other hand, he's also noted that there have been other NSA whistleblowers who have leaked documents attributed to him that he had nothing to do with. What I want to see are the documents that would expose a "senior government official" as being a lying fraud and politically vulnerable to having certain truths exposed.

Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The Vaccine Hoax is Over. Documents from UK reveal 30 Years of Coverup

Quote:
Andrew Baker ( FFN),- Freedom of Information Act in the UK filed by a doctor there has revealed 30 years of secret official documents showing that government experts have

1. Known the vaccines don’t work
2. Known they cause the diseases they are supposed to prevent
3. Known they are a hazard to children
4. Colluded to lie to the public
5. Worked to prevent safety studies

Those are the same vaccines that are mandated to children in the US.

http://nsnbc.me/2013/05/10/the-vaccine- ... f-coverup/

Local gubment offices threaten parents with incarceration if they won't comply with official vaccination programs...

It's gonna take a while for this Meme to spend itself.

Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:40 pm
Profile WWW

When reading the article on the massive quakes reported in the Iran / Iraq border area - I was amazed at the number of shocks the area had experienced in the past 24 hrs.

Extremely dangerous earthquake below Murmuri, Ilam province, Iran – felt in Kuwait – at least 260 injured

http://earthquake-report.com/2014/08/18 ... t-18-2014/

and the temperature is sitting at 50C in the area!!

Talk about taking the heat.... :shock:

Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:07 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I hope you find out something worthy Don...A first reading, the Tall Whites in this context. They're all participating in more ways than realized. Coming from those sources is weirdly suspicious. I think you may be right about the disfo on this one.

Dex

Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:13 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 908 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 37  Next