It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 4:51 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 908 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.7 2014 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.7 2014
Angel Appears Over London, UK

:awe

Story Here!

Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:57 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
The Vaccine Hoax is Over. Documents from UK reveal 30 Years of Coverup

Quote:
Andrew Baker ( FFN),- Freedom of Information Act in the UK filed by a doctor there has revealed 30 years of secret official documents showing that government experts have

1. Known the vaccines don’t work
2. Known they cause the diseases they are supposed to prevent
3. Known they are a hazard to children
4. Colluded to lie to the public
5. Worked to prevent safety studies

Those are the same vaccines that are mandated to children in the US.

http://nsnbc.me/2013/05/10/the-vaccine- ... f-coverup/

Wow, Sky, great find! I thought as I went to read and confirm....(btw, shouldn't you include the title within the quote box if you're quoting that verbatim?) I have sooo wanted to be able to show the legal documentation - or even an admission by 'relevant authorities' - and went scrounging through the site for the links. Okay, the main link was removed. So the paper by the "good doctor" was linked, at the end of which was a link to the gov't. database of documents. So I go there, and the link was "archived". So I go to the archive, and finally....whew....finally I thought I had it. I went skimming through, and....uh, where was it? I went back and started scrutinizing and....finally left a comment asking for someone to post the 'smoking gun' if they had read it in that document. There's a lot of wheezing and harumphing and indemnification and sidling over to shoulder-shrug, but I didn't see anything that would lend substantive credibility to the headline. And believe me, I WANT that headline (from Feb. 2013) to ring out loud and clear. If you read through all that, can you post where it states unequivocally that Baker's 1. through 5. claims are true?

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Yes all Vaccines are FAKE! they are fake everyone's been lied to!

THE WHOLE LOT!

INFANTS AND CHILDREN HAVE DIED BECAUSE OF THIS!

Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:13 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Yes all Vaccines are FAKE! they are fake everyone's been lied to!

THE WHOLE LOT!

INFANTS AND CHILDREN HAVE DIED BECAUSE OF THIS!

I'm sure of it too fr33k but I want some kind of 'hard' admission by someone who played a crucial role in the whole bamboozling effort. It's one thing to "know" it, but it's another to show evidence and I haven't really seen evidence; if it's claimed, something like that - that's in the "hands of man" (unlike the pending poleshift, which is most certainly NOT in mankind's hands) - we should have some evidence of some kind. Like that Junior Varsity Committee....er, Joint Vaccination Committee for Infants and Children I think it was... openly stating "we hereby admit that so-called vaccinations were actually used to infect the people receiving said vaccinations, not innoculate them" or similar. They must have to sign a Nat'l Security Oath, like the members of NASA (who won't even admit such a thing exists, that's how terrorized they are of saying anything).

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm beginning to think Ferguson is being "staged", or "stage-managed". It's practically in the center of the country, it has a sizable chunk of militarized law enforcement (due to its proximity to the New Madrid), and this is an opportunity to 'test' elements of the martial law policy that's still being shaped 6 years into Obama's presidency. Not that it could possibly be 'staged' in the way that Sandy Hook was (not a single sign of violence, the 'evidence' of the school building itself razed without any reporter or journalist ever gaining access during the period between alleged event and destruction, no pictures of the bodies/children post-event, and all witnesses admitting they only 'witnessed' hearing it over a PA system [recordings used]), but 'staged' nonetheless by higher entities as a way to draw out the naked power-symbols that have been readied in the shadows for the post-New Madrid Rip world. Michael Brown may have made a soulular agreement to allow a 'walk-in' to brazenly take over and flagrantly flip-off the local authority in a manner designed to provoke the tinder-box. Early on in the crisis, a witness was recorded (using a voice-disguise) that Big Mike and "his friend" had been talking to him "a few minutes" prior to the event and Big Mike had said he "hoped the Lord Jesus Christ" would forgive him for what he was about to do, even though he would "frown on" it. At the time, before the details came out, I thought it was a reference to a drug deal, not a plan to appropriate some cigarillos from the local convenience store.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

And has anyone seen this? The new facial-recognition software that can identify people in mass social events?

http://noisey.vice.com/en_uk/blog/beantowns-big-brother

Luke O'Neil wrote:

HOW BOSTON POLICE SPIED ON THOUSANDS OF MUSIC FESTIVAL ATTENDEES

Although we look back on it now through a mournful or angry lens, it's easy to forget just how downright disorienting the days and weeks following the Boston Marathon bombing in April of 2013 were. Adding to the surrealism of the drama for me ....

You might forgive someone attending the Boston Calling music festival at Government Center about a month later, a now twice-yearly, extremely successful event, for feeling somewhat apprehensive. It was, after all, the first large gathering of thousands of spectators since the bombing. But, as a recent investigation published in the alt-weekly Dig Boston has uncovered, perhaps concertgoers like myself needn't have worried so much; after all, the city was watching our every movement.

I remarked at the time, in writing reviews of the concert in May, as well as on the follow up that took place in September, just how refreshing it was to experience a large-scale music festival like this in the heart of the city without an overbearing security presence. Yes, there were bag checks, and police stationed throughout, but at nowhere near the high-alert style numbers you might have expected. Instead of feeling unsafe, the resumption of something resembling normal life without an overreactive militarized-style doubling-down was liberating. It felt like the city was treating us like adults, which, as anyone who's been to big concerts or sporting events around here will tell you, isn't necessarily the normal routine.

One of the reasons for a less physically imposing police presence may have been that the city was in the process of testing a pilot program for a massive facial recognition surveillance system on everyone at the concerts in both May and September. Using software provided by IBM that utilized existing security cameras throughout the area, the city tracked the thousands of attendees at the concert and in the vicinity, and filtered their appearance into data points which could then be cross-checked against certain identifying characteristics. And then... Well, what happens next is....

The purpose, ostensibly, was being able to pick up on suspicious activity as it was happening, for example “alerting when a person loiters near a doorway as they would if trying to gain entrance,” the slides explain, or alerting of “attempts to climb perimeter barricade,” or an “abandoned object near barricade.”

These seem like worthwhile things to be on the lookout for, but among the capabilities was one that seems particularly egregious and questionably necessary: “Face Capture of every person who approaches the door.”

Surveillance footage, courtesy of Kenneth Lipp at Dig Boston.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Just catching up on this interesting conversation.

Wanted to tell each of you to hug your child(ren), significant other, parents, godparents, etc. I just attended the funeral of a 15 year old who died while practicing back flips in a pool. Hit his head.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Yes, Governor Hairspray has been indicted and had the cajones to post a picture of him getting ice cream after his arraignment yesterday. :censor

But, Don, it isn't just about the Public Integrity Unit as some so called "political pundits" would have you believe.

Quote:
snip

I was someone who thought Lehmberg should have resigned for the simple reason that it is unseemly for a prosecutor guilty of drunk driving to send people to jail for the same crime. However, the process for removing Lehmberg is a local one. The local system opted not to remove her and Lehmberg pleaded guilty and went to jail. She plans to step down at the end of her term.

The Travis County DA is no different, in almost every respect, than the more than 300 local elected prosecutors in Texas. She is locally elected and is a servant of the jurisdiction she represents. The only thing unique about the Travis County DA’s office is that it contains the Public Integrity Unit, which polices corruption in state government. Practically speaking, this anti-corruption unit is one of the few checks on the power and influence Perry has accumulated over 14 years in office.

The Public Integrity Unit is largely funded by the Texas Legislature. That money isn’t earmarked for Rosemary Lehmberg; it’s earmarked for the oversight function of the Travis County DA’s Public Integrity Unit. It is that money that Perry threatened to line-item veto if Lehmberg did not resign. When she did not, and Travis County opted not to remove her, Perry then yanked the funding. Afterwards, he continued to make offers to restore the funding in exchange for Lehmberg’s resignation, according to media reports. One account says he signaled that he would find Lehmberg another well-paying job within the DA’s office. Had she resigned, Perry would have appointed her successor.

snip

It is quite possible that the case against Rick Perry will fizzle. Perhaps it is “flimsy” and “thin” and all the rest. Credible legal experts have said they think the prosecution will have a difficult time securing a conviction. However, none of us is privy to the evidence and testimony presented to the grand jury. According to Peggy Fikac of the San Antonio Express-News, McCrum said he “interviewed more than 40 people, reviewed hundreds of documents and read many dozens of cases.” Fikac and other reporters who staked out the courthouse long before the national press spent five minutes reading the indictment watched “current and former Perry staffers, Travis County employees and state lawmakers” entering the grand jury room over the summer.

It is possible that McCrum has gathered more information on Perry’s motives that will come to light later. Although the indictment doesn’t mention it, the Public Integrity Unit is investigating a scandal involving the $3 billion Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas, a fund close to the governor’s office that suffered from cronyism and lax oversight. The Public Integrity Unit indicted one CPRIT official in December for deceiving his colleagues and awarding an $11 million grant to a Dallas biotech firm without a proper vetting.

What else, if anything, did McCrum turn up in his interviews and document search? At this point, we just don’t know.

snip

Read more here: http://www.texasobserver.org/pundits-dont-get-rick-perry-indictment/

The excellent article above explains it much better than I ever could. This was a local issue until Perry decided to get involved on the State level. The fact that he offered her another job with the State is disturbing to say the least.

As to the situation in Ferguson, Mo what can I say? So I will post this for your consideration:

Ferguson, Mo vs Clive Bundy...

And there's no racism in the US. Unh huh!

Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:42 am
GT Truther

Thank you and duly noted, BB. I knew there was more to it than a simple case of trying to force a DA to step down because she herself had sustained a DUI, especially in a state like yours where Republicans now outnumber Dems in significant numbers. That means there had to be a lot of fire where there was smoke....the usual fires of arrogant power-mongers such as cronyism, nepotism, non-adherence to enforcing the law (I love it how the GOP touts 'law-enforcement' when what they really mean is they like to see lots of cops....but when it comes to the more serious laws, like protecting the environment, they are loathe to enforce them). {Just sayin'! "Hands up/don't shoot!"}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vaccine Claims?!

Sky, I have a follow-up to my post yesterday about posting my [courteous] question asking for clarification on "nsnbc.com". I should have known it wouldn't survive "moderation" {i.e. the censor}, though they did start immediately spamming my inbox with updates on all the newer articles they have on their site (leading me to unsubscribe, of course). My first clue that this would likely happen was that my observation made them feel uncomfortable because there likely was no 'smoking gun' buried in that document that confirms the claims the author, Andrew Baker, made....claims that you've posted earlier as having been confirmed. You might want to ask them yourself or - if you came across it and saved the document or the relevant portions of it - post the proofs of the claims here. It would be helpful, because I'd still love to see the proofs as they would validate my own decisions too.

On reflection, news "sites" that play off of MSM names ("nsnbc" is too similar to "msnbc" to be coincidental) are likely to be stalking horses for Tweedledum Trojan Horses. What are THOSE, you might ask....well that's the term I've just given to these trial-balloons that are sent aloft by pot-stirring fifth-columnists that attempt to provide the "alternative" explanation to MSM-generated memes, concepts, narratives and paradigms. "Alternatives" that have been forumulated (yes, you heard that malaprop right) by Tweedledee, originated within the fermenting firmament of the blogosphere that reinforce and exaggerate the fears of truthseekers everywhere. In this instance, this was an attempt to put the stamp of authenticity on the fears that all vaccines are evil, that 'they' (the perps that tried to sculpt the population with them) have been trying to kill everyone with them, and that therefore the CDC and - by extension any and all 'public health programs' - are to be distrusted. The distrust then leads to fear and resentment and anger, forcing the 'public health programs' to then institute radical and extreme positions, and the resulting polarization leads to a much more vulnerable hoi poloi, which is more easily malleable and susceptible to eradication 'when the time comes'.

Vent over.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:16 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:

Wanted to tell each of you to hug your child(ren), significant other, parents, godparents, etc. I just attended the funeral of a 15 year old who died while practising back flips in a pool. Hit his head.

Well, That was particularly intelligent where were his parents? why was he practising back flips? who encouraged him did he die instantly? could you imagine the pain he would of been in if he didn't die instantly?

Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:45 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Bluebonnet wrote:

Wanted to tell each of you to hug your child(ren), significant other, parents, godparents, etc. I just attended the funeral of a 15 year old who died while practising back flips in a pool. Hit his head.

Well, That was particularly intelligent where were his parents? why was he practising back flips? who encouraged him did he die instantly? could you imagine the pain he would of been in if he didn't die instantly?

His parents were at work. He was doing back flips into a pool just as he had done on many other occasions. It was a 15 year old mistake - one this child paid for with his life.

He was brain dead and never regained consciousness.

A lot of good came from this terrible tragedy, though.

Two babies in the neonatal intensive care unit received his liver;

Four people were helped by the donation of his eyes;

One person received his heart;

Two people received his kidneys;

One person received his lungs;

Two people will receive his tibias.

This was no one's fault, Peter. It was a very, very tragic accident. :candle

Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:23 pm
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:
Thank you and duly noted, BB. I knew there was more to it than a simple case of trying to force a DA to step down because she herself had sustained a DUI, especially in a state like yours where Republicans now outnumber Dems in significant numbers. That means there had to be a lot of fire where there was smoke....the usual fires of arrogant power-mongers such as cronyism, nepotism, non-adherence to enforcing the law (I love it how the GOP touts 'law-enforcement' when what they really mean is they like to see lots of cops....but when it comes to the more serious laws, like protecting the environment, they are loathe to enforce them). {Just sayin'! "Hands up/don't shoot!"}

snip.

Want to know what's even funnier, Don? It wasn't even the Dems behind this indictment. :crylaugh

Quote:
Perry appointed the presiding judge in the case, Billy Ray Stubblefield of the 3rd Judicial District. Stubblefield named retired Judge Bert Richardson of Bexar County (San Antonio) to handle the grand jury investigation, and Richardson picked Mike McCrum to be the special prosecutor in the case. McCrum, who withdrew his name from consideration for U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Texas, had the support of the two Republican Texas U.S. Senators and the state's Democratic officeholders, which hardly makes him a Democratic Party hack. (A Washington gridlock over the confirmation process in the U.S. Senate caused him to withdraw.)

That all makes it hard to sell the partisan attack narrative that reporters are spreading for Perry.

The idea that he was concerned about Lehmberg's drunk driving is also fatuous nonsense. Two other Texas DAs were arrested for DUI during Perry's tenure in office and he spoke not a discouraging word about their indiscretions. Kaufman County D.A. Rick Harrison drove the wrong way into traffic and was found guilty of drunk driving in 2009 and in 2003 Terry McEachern, DA of Swisher County, was convicted of a DUI. Perry said nothing. It's probably only coincidental that both of those individuals were Republicans and did not oversee an investigative unit responsible for keeping elected officials honest in the capitol.

The indictments, however, have not left the Texas governor chastened. During his six-minute news conference after they were handed down, he threatened retaliation for the people involved in getting him into this mess, which is probably another form of official abuse he has promised to deliver to his fellow Texans. His central complaint was that the legal and grand jury investigative process was being used to settle political differences and that wasn't something we did in America, which is a startling irony for anyone who knows how Rick Perry first won statewide public office in Texas.

When Perry ran for Texas agriculture commissioner in 1990, he benefited from a federal investigation of his opponent's office, which had been facilitated by his campaign manager Karl Rove. Rove worked with an FBI agent to investigate Democrat Jim Hightower and two of his senior staffers at a time when Perry was challenging Hightower for the agriculture commissioner's job. The FBI, in fact, served search warrants at Hightower's state office on the day he was out of town announcing his reelection plans.

Perry had been a Democrat and Rove had convinced him to change parties. Rove ran Perry's winning campaign while also constantly leaking information on the federal investigation to reporters. Hightower escaped indictment but the two senior administrators of his office were convicted of raising campaign money for the Democrat during after hours while traveling on state business. One long-time Austin political operative said that if that were a crime, it was "something that only happened about 1000 times a day in Texas."

Consequently, Perry is demonstrably incorrect that Texans don't use the legal system to settle political scores. Instead, we often turn it into a form of tragicomedy. The PIU has prosecuted seventeen officeholders since it was created; thirteen were Democrats. And it will be no minor irony that Perry, who came into statewide office as the result of a grand jury investigation, might just end his career as an outcome of the same process.

Read more here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jim-moore/why-rick-perry-will-be-co_b_5686664.html

Recognize that name - Karl Rove? Ahhhh yessss, grasshopper. :mrgreen:

Oh yes and one more name - Tom DeLay has jumped into the fray shouting Perry's innocence from the rooftops. DeLay? Seriously? :spit

So now da Guv with his new glasses is off to New Hampshire while Austin burns and the Dems are laughing their a$$e$ off!

Gotta love Texas politics! :mrgreen:

Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:33 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Bluebonnet wrote:

His parents were at work. He was doing back flips into a pool just as he had done on many other occasions. It was a 15 year old mistake - one this child paid for with his life.

He was brain dead and never regained consciousness.

A lot of good came from this terrible tragedy, though.

Two babies in the neonatal intensive care unit received his liver;

Four people were helped by the donation of his eyes;

One person received his heart;

Two people received his kidneys;

One person received his lungs;

Two people will receive his tibias.

This was no one's fault, Peter. It was a very, very tragic accident. :candle

That's Horrible Blue :shock:

Why, Why do kids do stupid things these days?

Well he learnt his lesson in the WORST possible way. :(

I hope to god he didn't suffer!

Ah blue.. how were four people helped with his eyes?

two babies got a piece of his LIVER?!?

Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:42 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Christian from GLP wrote:
2006-Eric Pianka, Receives Standing Ovation from Texas Academy of Science..Saving the Earth with Ebola
April 3rd, 2006

The following is excerpted from "Meeting Doctor Doom" by Forrest Mims, Chairman of the Environmental Science Section of the Texas Academy of Science:

... I watched in amazement as a few hundred members of the Texas Academy of Science rose to their feet and gave a standing ovation to a speech that enthusiastically advocated the elimination of 90 percent of Earth's population by airborne Ebola. The speech was given by Dr. Eric R. Pianka (Fig. 1), the University of Texas evolutionary ecologist and lizard expert who the Academy named the 2006 Distinguished Texas Scientist.
Something curious occurred a minute before Pianka began speaking. An official of the Academy approached a video camera operator at the front of the auditorium and engaged him in animated conversation. The camera operator did not look pleased as he pointed the lens of the big camera to the ceiling and slowly walked away.

This curious incident came to mind a few minutes later when Professor Pianka began his speech by explaining that the general public is not yet ready to hear what he was about to tell us.

Saving the Earth with Ebola

Professor Pianka said the Earth as we know it will not survive without drastic measures. Then, and without presenting any data to justify this number, he asserted that the only feasible solution to saving the Earth is to reduce the population to 10 percent of the present number.

He then showed solutions for reducing the world's population in the form of a slide depicting the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. War and famine would not do, he explained. Instead, disease offered the most efficient and fastest way to kill the billions that must soon die if the population crisis is to be solved.

Pianka then displayed a slide showing rows of human skulls, one of which had red lights flashing from its eye sockets.

AIDS is not an efficient killer, he explained, because it is too slow. His favorite candidate for eliminating 90 percent of the world's population is airborne Ebola ( Ebola Reston ), because it is both highly lethal and it kills in days, instead of years. However, Professor Pianka did not mention that Ebola victims die a slow and torturous death as the virus initiates a cascade of biological calamities inside the victim that eventually liquefy the internal organs

I TOLD EVERYONE in the EBOLA THREAD that EBOLA IS ABOUT TO GO AIRBORNE! this CONFIRMS IT!!! :scared

Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:06 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

OH CHRIST!

:scared

Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:23 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Ferguson, Mo vs Clive Bundy...

And there's no racism in the US. Unh huh!

so:

Also from Zetatalk (1)

Quote:
Jorge said:

Is the Ferguson, Missouri unrest and riots the kind of popular response the US administration is expecting after the Announcement?

Something similar happened in a couple of cities in Chile, right after the big earthquake and tsunami which affected that country. Faced with burning, unattended needs, specially if there are hungry kids to feed or urgent medications to be given to a terminal patient, any regular good guy we have known for years might literally turn into a beast. (Including ourselves?)
We have seen that both, the US military and DHS are being prepared and equipped as to be able to manage riots and civil unrest. Is this just a preview, of a popular behavior we´ll see in the near future, in many cities around the world after the Announcement? Will this kind of behavior stay around until the PS? I would think that people may try to get food, medications and other stuff by rioting, after the Announcement. And I would also think that the expansion of new contagious illnesses among the people (such as Ebola), the higher unemployment rate and the fact that several cities seem to be set out for lack of water, may add up for increasing popular unrest. Good reasons for preppies to try to get away from the cities as soon as possible. Would the Zetas care to further elaborate on this issue?
[and from another]
http://govtslaves.info/something-going- ... il-unrest/
Quote:
SOZT
We have predicted that the populace will react to the announcement admitting the pending passage of Nibiru, aka Planet X with a type of paralysis – shock. However, in that ZetaTalk made this announcement in 1995, and guided mankind as to where to look in the skies as Planet X came inbound into the inner solar system in 2003, there will be no avoiding the ZetaTalk predictions about flooded coastlines and a crustal shift. The announcement team plans to meet this head on by not denying the ZetaTalk predictions, but in fact capitalizing on them as a means of breaking the cover-up over the alien presence. Was it Nancy who predicted the arrival point in the skies, the RA and Dec of the inbound Planet X, some 7 years before its arrival in March, 2003?

Obama and his partners have informed Heads of State of the general content of the announcement and an approximate date. The first reaction of Heads of State is to brace for rioting. Even if the public is not familiar with ZetaTalk and its predictions for massive tidal waves, they will soon discover it. And even if establishment figures argue that the ZetaTalk scenario is improbable, the ZetaTalk accuracy track record will start to accumulate until our words become legend. The establishment anticipates that every crop shortage, every water shortage, every uptick in earthquakes or disease will be related to the pending passage, with a demand for government action. What then? Depending upon the country and the culture, martial law will evolve everywhere.

The US is a gun haven, and everybody under the Sun is armed to the teeth. The US would likely have some of the most problematic situations. NOAA, the USPS, the State Department, Homeland Security, and the Department of Agriculture – federal agencies - are allowing their people to become armed. So you have federal agencies arming themselves in anticipation of martial law and having to get heavy handed, and not necessarily having the US military right at their shoulder to be able to come in and settle disagreements. In a similar manner England, France, and Germany are preparing.

China would have no problem with martial law because it is a communist country, an essential dictatorship, although benign. They would do so without hesitation, in steps, as rioting developed. They already have a huge population which is starving. And they have lot of laws in place which much of the world considers dictatorial, such as the one child rule, and everybody is used to that. So there would be no raised eyebrows in China. Russia has already shown its muscle in the Crimea and the Ukraine. They have in the past shown their muscle in dealing with Chechens, with terrorists. And they likewise are close enough to former dictatorships that they would have no problem slipping into martial law.

India is already at starvation levels among much of their people. And if the populace becomes aware of steady sinking, there’s going to be panic. And there certainly will be rioting in cities to rush the enclaves of the wealthy. So to what extent will the government rise up and just blow people away? People will try to clamor into boats and go elsewhere, and will be dying at sea. Countries such as Australia will sink their boats, blast a hole in the boat, and all those Indians will be bouncing around in the waves and drown and nobody will hear of this. Australia is already brutal with immigrants, and its one step away to being heavy handed with their citizens.

In less industrial countries, as in the majority of S America and Africa, the populace is used to feeding itself and even in the cities most of the populace is only a generation away from a rural lifestyle. In industrial countries the cities, particularly those along the vulnerable coastlines, will be ready to flash into riots, especially when food shortages become intractable. We have endlessly advised that those wanting to survive move to rural areas and learn to garden and keep flocks and herds, well ahead of the time when travel restrictions might be imposed. Have a foot hold in the country, so that you and your family can move there when the time comes.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... st-23-2014

Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:26 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Oooh, oooh, oooh, I know! I know! Ferguson, MO. :crazy

See this from the NY Times article "What Military Gear Your Local Police Department Bought"

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/20/upshot/data-on-transfer-of-military-gear-to-police-departments.html?_r=0&abt=0002&abg=1

Scroll down and look at the map. You can hover your mouse over your county to find out.

According to this, Harris County, TX received 2 mine-resistant vehicles (WTF?), an airplane, (WTF?), 276 night vision pieces (WHAT?), 57 assault rifles, 20 pieces of body armor and 17 pistols.

REALLY? OOOHhhh that makes me feel soooooo safe.

Oh and the officer who threatened to shoot unarmed protestors has been identified and suspended. See below:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/20/ray-albers-ferguson-protesters_n_5696715.html

How can four people benefit from eye donation?

Quote:
In talking about reception of the tissue, the eye tissue is used several different ways, most commonly for corneal transplantation. Patients who need a corneal transplant are those who have a disease, scar, or active infection involving the cornea. The cornea is the clear part of the eye much like a watch crystal. People who are completely blind and cannot see light cannot benefit from any type of corneal transplantation. Other parts of the eye including the sclera or white part of the eye are used in some types of oculoplastic surgery and in glaucoma surgery. So you can be an eye donor and help more than 1 or 2 people.

Read more here: http://www.uihealthcare.org/2column.aspx?id=225653

Yes his liver was cut in half and given to two babies. A liver transplant does not involve transplantation of the whole organ like the heart.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:26 am
GT Truther

Indeed Blue, and this remeber me "TT John Titor´s Civil Unrest" (1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YknrZE0CCYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jx3WLnt6Q8
Notes:
(1)
http://paranormalis.com/threads/was-joh ... rica.3224/

Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:41 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Odd that you should bring up John Titor, recall.

I was thinking about what he said as I watched with increasing horror the police in St. Louis County Missouri.

My stepson is a Sheriff's deputy in another county. We discussed with him our increasing unease with the militarization of police prior to the Ferguson, MO incident. Of course, he thinks we are nuts because "the police are outgunned and outmanned."

Really?

Quote:
“Why armored vehicles in a Midwestern inner suburb? Why would cops wear camouflage gear against a terrain patterned by convenience stores and beauty parlors? Why are the authorities in Ferguson, Mo. so given to quasi-martial crowd control methods (such as bans on walking on the street) and, per the reporting of Riverfront Times, the firing of tear gas at people in their own yards? (“‘This my property!’ he shouted, prompting police to fire a tear gas canister directly at his face.”) Why would someone identifying himself as an 82nd Airborne Army veteran, observing the Ferguson police scene, comment that “We rolled lighter than that in an actual warzone?"

Walter Olson, Cato Institute

The above was taken from Sen. Rand Paul's op ed piece in Time magazine.

Rand Paul: We Must Demilitarize the Police
Sen. Rand Paul @SenRandPaul
Aug. 14, 2014

Read more here: http://time.com/3111474/rand-paul-ferguson-police/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Of course, being a Libertarian, he goes on to state that this militarization is the result of big government.

It is not often I agree with Senator Paul, and I especially disagree that this is a result of big government, but I strongly agree with him that police in the US need to be de-militarized. Heck, in Houston, even the Metro Police (the folks who provide security for buses and light rail) are armed. WHAT? What the heck does a Metro cop need to be carrying a Glock for anyway?

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:16 am
GT Truther

http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2014 ... -ends.html
Quote:
A psychologist by training, he was an expert in reverse speech analysis and human behavior. He told me once of a college paper he wrote comparing the extremist literature of the John Birch Society, and Stokely Carmichael and other revolutionary groups of the late 1960s and early 1970s America.
What he found was that the inflammatory rhetoric was almost word for word the same, from one end of the political spectrum to the other. The template remained the same, regardless of the ideology. He used the French phrase "les bouts se touchent",

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:59 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
A Former Marine Explains All the Weapons of War Being Used by Police in Ferguson

There’s at least one line every Marine knows: “Never point a weapon at anything you do not intend to shoot.” The St. Louis County Police Department apparently never received that memo.

Lyle Jeremy Rubin August 20, 2014

snip

There is a growing chorus of military veterans who have chimed in on the absurdity of photographs like this one. Let me join the parade. What we’re seeing here is a gaggle of cops wearing more elite killing gear than your average squad leader leading a foot patrol through the most hostile sands or hills of Afghanistan. They are equipped with Kevlar helmets, assault-friendly gas masks, combat gloves and knee pads (all four of them), woodland Marine Pattern utility trousers, tactical body armor vests, about 120 to 180 rounds for each shooter, semiautomatic pistols attached to their thighs, disposable handcuff restraints hanging from their vests, close-quarter-battle receivers for their M4 carbine rifles and Advanced Combat Optical Gunsights. In other words, they’re itching for a fight. A big one. It’s a well-known horror that the US military greets foreign peoples in this fashion as our politicians preach freedom, democracy and peace. It’s an abomination that the police greet black communities in the States with the same trigger-happy posture. Especially on the occasion of an unarmed teen’s death by cop.

snip

Whenever the St. Louis County or Ferguson Police aren’t protecting the public via tear gas, impact munitions or sonic pain, they have been conducting civic outreach by way of growling German shepherds. As a good many military veterans are now lamenting, if cops are going to steal our gadgetry, they might consider adopting our overarching strategy too. Say what you like about Counterinsurgency Doctrine (COIN)—and I’ve said quite a few not-so-nice things about it in the past—but what is taking place in the above photograph spits in the face of everything COIN represents. The point, remember, is to win the hearts and minds of the people, not infuse them with helplessness and rage.

Lord knows we keep failing at this mission overseas. What’s so shocking is that we seem to have abandoned its most decent ideals altogether here at home. As Balko has shown, “community policing grants” have been used to fund more SWAT teams. Any commitments to empathy held by cops has given way to an “Oakleys and crew cuts” bravado that hides behind gargantuan slabs of metal and increasingly deadly ordnance. Most of all, Martin Luther King’s dream is dying a slow death. One officer of the law feels comfortable shouting to the black citizens he is sworn to protect, their iPhone cameras in hand, “Bring it, you fucking animals! Bring it!” This only echoes another quote in Rise of the Warrior Cop, where a SWAT member boasts, “When the soldiers ride in, you should see those blacks scatter.”

The arsenal on display in Ferguson is not the arsenal of riot control. In a town whose population is 67 percent black while its police force is 94 percent white, we are dealing with something more insidious, both locally and as a nation. We are dealing with an arsenal of racial oppression. It’s time we look it in the face, in all its awful detail. It’s time we call it by its name. And it’s time we finally do what we were tasked to do over a half century ago. It’s time we challenge, transcend and extinguish it.

See photos and read more here: http://www.thenation.com/article/181315/catalog-ferguson-police-weaponry#

I'm not going to post the photos here because some are simply too graphic (the woman shot by the rubber bullet). I urge you to at least look at the photos if you are too busy to read the article.

Check out the photo of the "wooden bullets" that were fired at unarmed demonstrators.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:40 pm
GT Truther

recall I thought you might've shared this new bit of ZT but since you skipped over it I'll do the honors (no, I don't read the ning usually, I just clicked on the wrong link so figured might as well see what's on tap for Friday).

Nancy and pals, both terrestrial and extra-terrestrial, wrote:
With great interest I have been monitoring all of the conflicts going on in the world today. ¨When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be frightened; those things must take place; but that is not yet the end¨, and ¨On Russia lies the hope of the world¨(Edgar Cayce). Looking around it would seem that half of the world is now in flames. And, of course, all of these events correspond to the Zetas predicted Polarization and Transformation processes. There is one group exhibiting a need to take control of the whole world, also showing their deep fear, insecurity and greed, seeking a unipolar world under their total control. And there is another group, respecting everyone else´s culture, religion, political style and right to grow and develop, whose stance is for a multipolar world. Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa have created the BRICS, and a new international financing bank, as to counter the counter the IMF and the WB in lending money under dire conditions to the developing countries. And behind everything there is the ambition to control of the Black Gold, the Oil. And, of course, the anticipated reactions to the upcoming announcement. I do not want to get into any political or religious discussions whatsoever, but the Zetas would perhaps like to elaborate on a few questions. Some questions: Will the BRICS be fully successful? Is there any time left for the BRICS to meet its goals? Is the BRICS going to attract many other countries to join in, direct or indirectly? What will be the role of South America? Will Germany ever get tired of going along with those externally imposed measures against Russia, measures they don´t really want to proceed with? Is Obama proceeding based on flawed or slanted intelligence? Is Obama acting under pressure of the military, the military industrial complex, religious entities or other forces? Why would Cayce have said that Russia would have such an important role? Sometimes I feel that behind his steel-cold eyes, Putin understands and feels sympathy for the difficulties of Obama´s position. And sometimes I believe that Obama feels he is on the wrong side of the court, and yet tries to act as the President of the US. And, while dragging her feet to implement the economic sanctions to Russia, Merkel talks a lot with Putin, and I would think they feel sympathy and tend to trust each other.
[and from another]
http://mindthis.ca/brics-fund/
If you were following monetary news last month, you may have come across a rattling announcement by Russia’s Deputy Finance Minister, Sergei Storchak. If the BRICS’s demands for more representation at the IMF remain unmet, then the BRICS will create their own anti-crisis fund.
[and from another]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS
BRICS is the acronym for an association of five major emerging national economies: Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa. As of 2014, the five BRICS countries represent almost 3 billion people which is 40% of the world population. As of 2014, the BRICS nations represented 18 percent of the world economy. In April 2014, Russian Ambassador at Large Vadim Lukov remarked that the dollar may be replaced by the ruble and other national currencies of the BRICS counties, and that "A large part of the fund goes toward saving the Euro and the national currencies of developed countries. Given that governance of the IMF is in the hands of western powers, there is little hope for assistance from the IMF in case of an emergency.
[and from another]
http://infiniteshift.wordpress.com/2012 ... pe-of-th...
Through Russia comes the hope of the world. Not in respect to what is sometimes termed Communism or Bolshevism – no! But of freedom – true freedom, that each man will live for his fellow man. The principle has been born there. It will take years for it to be crystallized; yet out of Russia comes again the hope of the world.

SOZT
What was Cayce referring to when in 1944 he described Russia as “the hope of the world”.
http://infiniteshift.wordpress.com/2012 ... pe-of-th...
He clarified he was not referring to Communism, though this ideal does espouse the Service-to-Other philosophy, but rather “freedom”. Cayce was referring to the rise and subsequent fall of the West, the grasp of capitalism and colonialism that have emerged from Europe and the US. Where it did reach out beyond its border to create satellite countries, Russia was not a colonial country, imposing imperial will on other countries.

This was a European endeavor, over the centuries, primarily a power and land grab from Britain, France, Spain, and Portugal. Britain today still has influence via the Commonwealth in Canada and Australia. Where the US broke free from European control, the European attitudes formed its base. Rich in resources and with a Wild West attitude, America swelled to become the world’s premiere economy, with a peacetime military that surpassed all others in the world combined. Capitalism ruled, the IMF ruled, and the US was granted the right to choose the IMF director as an award.

The World Monetary Fund is an obvious extension of this Eurocentric ego. The IMF has an agenda of enslaving poor countries with debt, less interested in development than ownership, a form of financial colonialism. It is now obvious that the dollar’s dominance in financial transactions has slipped, with the Russian ruble and China yuan increasingly replacing the dollar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_exchange_market
as the currency base. As many European countries border on bankruptcy and the US is certainly bankrupt with China as its largest creditor, the dominance of the West in world financial markets is due to crash. Enter the BRICS.

Being the effective leader of a large country is often assumed by the naïve to require a dominating personality, when the opposite is the case. Intelligence, the ability to bring a winning hand to the table where ALL parties gain, insight into true agendas and an absolute ability to act a part is required. To lead in what is often a multi-cultural population, one must often posture to please the masses. Thus Putin riding bare-chested on a horse, or Obama’s tough stance with the intransigent House. Obama, Putin, and Xi understand these games, and in conference are not thus the enemies assumed, but in fact friends!
EOZT

http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... st-23-2014

------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a related note, from the "You Haven't Heard This Anywhere Else Department".....

Are Soul Walk-Ins Responsible for Sparking Afro-American 'Spring', Civil Unrest in Exact Demographic Center of USA?

Has anyone wondered 'why Ferguson'? Thousands of black Americans are shot by white cops every year, and even though there have been major cases of a similar nature, such as Trayvon Martin, what makes this one so different that the governor of Missouri had to call out the National Guard after 2 weeks of civil unrest, including several nights of looting?

If you take a look at the map, one can see that Missouri is fairly close to the physical center of the US, and when you look at the demographic center, it's even more startling: the demographic center is in Laclede County Missouri, just to the west of St. Louis County. Ferguson Missouri is arguably the closest majority-African-American urban center to that demographic center, so when we have not just one African-American (Mike Brown) engaged in flagrantly in-your-face behavior (the blatant 'shop-lifting', strong-arming the store mgr. and menacing him when the man defied him in the commission of a felony, then deliberately walking down the middle of the street minutes later and refusing to obey when told by law-enforcement to use the sidewalk) but a second one just minutes away from Ferguson a couple weeks later (this just happened 2 days ago), one has to arch an eyebrow :hmm or two :awe . Just what is going on? Some have claimed this has all been "staged", but I doubt it. You can't stage the death of an 18-year-old the way Mike Brown died, not even if Officer Wilson was under some form of mind-control. Even if both Brown and Wilson were under some form of mind control. However, entities from higher realms (where the Cosmic Jokester pulls his pranks) can orchestrate these events, and they may have had a hand in all this. Especially when you see a second event - so similar to the first - with the shoplifting individual so set to commit "suicide-by-cop". He knew he would likely be killed - like Mike Brown - for what he had done, yet he went ahead and did it, walking into the combined fire-power of 9 (some said 12, but I counted 9) bullets as if he was about to get on the school-bus.

What's going on here? Was this second shooting a 'copy-cat' killing? Powell is heard to say, to a passer-by moments before the police arrive, "don't you know who I am? I'm on Facebook, I'm on [garbled]....". If so, why him and no-one else? Why not someone in, say, Kansas? Or even New York? What happened? What's going on?

Is it possible that, due to the heavy militarization in preparation for the post-Great Admission world, certain entities from beyond wanted to precipitate a foretelling of events by forcing the heavy military hand to come out months before it was 'time', to give people a taste of what's coming? Perhaps to....give a little nudge to the cajone-less congressional types, to clamor legislatively for DE-militarizing law enforcement nationwide? Establish a more cordial and courteous relationship between the power-mongers and the people they are supposed to serve, and remind them of who is really in control of perception? Officer Darren Wilson may yet turn out to be vindicated (the most recent eye-witness to the whole thing has detailed how Mike Brown rushed back towards the cop after being shot at for not freezing when ordered to, and when he kept coming the cop shot him in the forehead, then put his weapon down on the ground and awaited back-up to arrive and secure the scene), but the larger issues will still be made, regardless. In fact, they already have.

[p.s. Thanks BB for that excellent resource map showing the county-by-county militarization in terms of planes, vehicles, weapons, etc. My own county is one of the few where NOTHING military has been acquired, interestingly enough. The only thing it doesn't show is where the tanks were sent. And I am glad a Republican - Rand Paul - has come out against the militarization. After the Great Admission is made and everyone gets over the shock, we'll know why this all happened in the first place because the counties that are big on the Second Amendment might just be where the weaponry will be first deployed - if the Clarksburg WV seminar I heard about had any validity.]

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Camouflage Military Snow Parkas for New Orleans.....and other military gear for that sunny semi-tropical city

This just in, courtesy of Daily Kos:

FRI AUG 22, 2014 AT 03:41 AM PDT
New Orleans Police Get Military 'Snow Camouflage Parkas'...Wait...What?

by Retroactive Genius

The disturbing events in Ferguson have focused attention on the militarization of America's police forces. God knows, it's worrying enough that the police begin to seem more like an army of occupation than agents of law enforcement.

New Orleans and Gulf Coast news site The Lens decided to have a look at just what kind of military kit Orleans Parish and Jefferson Parish acquired.

The figures show what each county has received from the Defense Department’s 1033 Program since 2007:

Orleans Parish received:

Eight night-vision sniper scopes
20 snow camouflage parkas
A “rough terrain” forklift
40 “laser modules”
14 thermal sights
21 7.62 mm rifles and two 5.56 mm rifles
30 survival axes

Some of the equipment is more mundane, such as:

360 men’s scarves
Four data-entry computer mice
Nine folding chairs
One garbage can
A pair of pliers

Law enforcement in Jefferson Parish received:

Two 5.56 mm rifles and seven 7.62 mm rifles
A utility helicopter
A mine-resistant vehicle
Three bridge erection boats
A utility truck
A personnel carrier

Setting aside the questionable utility of a 'mine-resistant vehicle' in police work (how many mines and IEDs does a patrol officer encounter?), {then start pondering - at least start giving some thought to - the plausibility of what will happen when the Public is told that a nearby planet is going to turn Earth over in its place soon, exchanging tropics for arctics - dd} and the flat-out weirdness of 'four data-entry computer mice', 'a pair of pliers' and 'one garbage can', what really provokes that 'what the f :censor k?' moment is the '20 snow camouflage parkas'.
Unless the police are planning to hide in the middle of a crowd of blindingly white people, these parkas aren't going to be of much use in New Orleans. Between 1853 and 2008 it snowed in New Orleans on 55 days. {All the more reason to start asking this question seriously, instead of continued ridicule. - dd}

According to New Orleans Magazine:

The National Weather Service has records dating back to 1849, and besides the 17 “snow events” of lasting cover, there were 38 days when traces of the fluffy precipitation appeared, but didn’t linger.
So, if you're in New Orleans and are approached by a group of men dressed in snow camouflage parkas and carrying data-entry computer mice, folding chairs, a garbage can and a pair of pliers: get on your knees and put your hands behind your head, because they're cops and cops are dangerous.
Either that, or it's a platoon of Russian arctic troops with a malfunctioning GPS device. {It's people like this author I worry about the most, because they are so susceptible to the Ridicule Factor, instead of at least pondering the seriousness of getting military equipment in New Orleans that is 'normally' for arctic weather. -dd}

THIS is what I was referring to, with my above article on "Soul Walk-Ins"; I may be wrong about this, but I think that one benefit of the Ferguson Face-Off as I call it is that we're now engaged in a debate about the odd militarization of local law enforcement in the US, including such climatic oddities such as this article.

My bet is that as soon as this article crosses the radar of the MSM censors of American Thought, it will cause a "correction" to be made, i.e. "oh, that was a mistake, we mixed that up with the Twin Cities MN order", (where a handful of black helicopters this past week went swooping - again, as they had in 2012 - through the skyscrapers of downtown Minneapolis to circle the Federal Reserve Bank there, before heading back to the mysterious base where the 160th Special Operations Aviation regiment is holed up). Then again, they could be coy and say "well, ya never know; been known to snow in New Ahlins befoh a coupla times inna past hunnert years". Or they could pull the usual tight-lipped "no comment". Any way you slice it, if this goes viral, something will come out to throw cold water on any potential panic or even serious consideration of Conspiracy Reality.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Odd that you should bring up John Titor, recall.

I was thinking about what he said as I watched with increasing horror the police in St. Louis County Missouri.

My stepson is a Sheriff's deputy in another county. We discussed with him our increasing unease with the militarization of police prior to the Ferguson, MO incident. Of course, he thinks we are nuts because "the police are outgunned and outmanned."

Really?

Quote:
“Why armored vehicles in a Midwestern inner suburb? Why would cops wear camouflage gear against a terrain patterned by convenience stores and beauty parlors? Why are the authorities in Ferguson, Mo. so given to quasi-martial crowd control methods (such as bans on walking on the street) and, per the reporting of Riverfront Times, the firing of tear gas at people in their own yards? (“‘This my property!’ he shouted, prompting police to fire a tear gas canister directly at his face.”) Why would someone identifying himself as an 82nd Airborne Army veteran, observing the Ferguson police scene, comment that “We rolled lighter than that in an actual warzone?"

Walter Olson, Cato Institute

The above was taken from Sen. Rand Paul's op ed piece in Time magazine.

Rand Paul: We Must Demilitarize the Police
Sen. Rand Paul @SenRandPaul
Aug. 14, 2014

Read more here: http://time.com/3111474/rand-paul-ferguson-police/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Of course, being a Libertarian, he goes on to state that this militarization is the result of big government.

It is not often I agree with Senator Paul, and I especially disagree that this is a result of big government, but I strongly agree with him that police in the US need to be de-militarized. Heck, in Houston, even the Metro Police (the folks who provide security for buses and light rail) are armed. WHAT? What the heck does a Metro cop need to be carrying a Glock for anyway?

^This^ is why people HATE the LEO's they are a bunch of psychopath's! not saying your son is a psychopath blue the NAZI states of America!

Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:51 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

I understand, freak but, IMHO, he has been brainwashed as so many in the police force have been. He sees the world as us vs them.

And that's the problem. Anytime you see another human being as "them" you/we have a problem.

Anytime any child of light is seen as "other" we have Gaza and Northern Iraq and, yes, Ferguson, MO.

Snow parkas for New Orleans? Yeah, makes as much sense as anti-mine vehicles for Houston. If we have that much surplus military equipment - well, what does that tell you?

Snow parkas. :crylaugh :spit :roflmao :slap

Mardi Gras? :yamon

Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:36 pm

Well stated Blue - you have it so right!

:heart

Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:56 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Thanks, Sky. How are you? I was just thinking about you today.

I was wondering what the weather was like in your part of the world. We've been staying inside alllll this week. We've had heat indexes in the 104 to 107 degrees F. Feeling hot, hot, hot!!!

I find myself longing for a return trip to that lovely cool air in Colorado. :mrgreen:

Oh well, our forecast calls for rain most of next week so I am doing the happy dance. I really shouldn't complain because we've only reached 100+ degrees F a couple of times this summer. We've had lovely afternoon showers almost every day/every other day. Not like the drought from a couple of summers ago.

But I am sooo ready for that first cool front in late September. I am ready for sweaters, fireplaces and big bowls of chili. :yamon

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:40 pm
GT Truther

Point: Significant Earthquake

Aug, 19th...5 days off...I showed you how easy it is to predict an earthquake accurately within 24 hours period...Months in advanced prediction. you'd think would be helpful alerting the environment concerned that far in advance? The problem is, getting the cooperation, without obstruction, needed to prepare the people that far ahead in time. I use to talk with NSA, DoD, etc,..with the problems. Around that time, MJ, finally made their way into the picture contacting me (1986), and years later, Dan B. began communicating on the internet. A Hurtak revelation.

Truth Be Told

Dex (GreenSun/Son)

Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:13 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 908 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next