It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:57 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 908 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.7 2014 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.7 2014
Stan is now going to court...He says

In an April interview with Loveland police, Romanek told police that he didn't know how the files got on his computer but theorized that someone had planted them there, according to the arrest affidavit.

Wendelle Stevens said he was told if he didn't stop investigating UFO's in America, they had a hundred different ways they could railroad him into prison. They said remember the leonard Lake and Nig murders of Calavaras County? Well, we can connect you to them...
Shocking to say the least.

Dex

Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:52 pm
GT Truther

Post Breaking: J-rod episode of Ancient Aliens airing at 9pm EST
Coming up in 90 minutes, on the History 2 ("H2") Channel:

ANCIENT ALIENS - Season 6, Episode 18, - "Aliens and Insects"

This is the episode I had to provide some Burisch materials for, and sign a release form for the History channel. At first I refused, because I didn't want to be party to a lie (and I am sure they are going to use David Hatcher-Childress to tell the usual sad n' bittersweet story of J-rod as simply a time-traveler who got stuck in Area 51/S-4 awaiting a cure from Dan Burisch for his neuropathy), but when I asked Nancy her advice, she advised me to GO FOR IT and to work with the network.

So I obliged them.

Ancient Aliens

Below is from http://www.tv.com/shows/ancient-aliens/ ... s-3011296/ where you can comment after the show, starting at 11:55pm EST.

Quote:
Ancient Aliens Season 6 Episode 18
Aliens and Insects
I'M WATCHING THIS 0
Airs Unknown Mar 07, 2014 on The History Channel
Previous
Episode
Episode Overview
Recap
Cast & Crew
Fan Reviews
Trivia & Quotes
Episode Discussion
USER RATING
0 votes
RATE NOW 0EPISODE REVIEWS

EPISODE SUMMARY EDIT
Aliens and Insects
AIRS TONIGHT
No one has written a summary for "Aliens and Insects." Contribute!

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

I watched it DonD..
The thing that got me was their study of soul's recycling while in a holding tank...That I assume may be poaching...egads.

Dex

Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:09 pm

Quote:
Implications Posting #17:

The fact that the leadership of a country always reflects the consciousness of the people does not mean that there is no need for the people to take action. We live in a universe where action is a natural consequence of thought. All actions result from thoughts of desired change. We often attribute the change to the actions. But the reality is that the change in our thoughts is the true origin of the change in our experienced manifestations, since the actions would never have occurred had the thoughts not changed first. When change does not occur, it is because we continue to think the same thoughts of frustration and the impossibility of change. If we want change, then we must change our thoughts, and nothing does this more effectively than the introduction of new information.

:clap :clap Bravo

Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:14 pm
Profile WWW

Interesting pics Dex - three fingers do not represent the divine issue of the Adam Kadmon template to this universe...

Five fingers and toes - no tails - makes for the divine HUman experience as a Soul.

squaring the circle

Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:18 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Interesting pics Dex - three fingers do not represent the divine issue of the Adam Kadmon template to this universe...

Five fingers and toes - no tails - makes for the divine HUman experience as a Soul.

squaring the circle

I believe 3 fingers and a thumb...I don't know if the same for the 13 year old boy that Paolo Harris, and others, said looked 8ft tall when he came in through the side door at the conference where Stan was giving a lecture. I wonder how many different hybrids 'bridging' our realities? That's the sense I make of it, bridging.

Dex

CHAPTER XI
I HAVE A VISION

Hundreds of volumes could never put into words all that has transpired in my life and states of consciousness within the last two years. The enthrallment, the divine ecstacy and the joyous rhapsody of breaking the chains of matter and mortal mind cannot be even dimly imagined. Yet in our sad world of pain and woe one must pay with anguish in equal degree for each upward step. Hence, I tell you in all truth that the vast majority would cringe from facing the bitter sufferings and trials that have been my lot in this and previous lives before I attained the revelation of the infinite majesty of reality.

Today I can see in the higher octaves of light and hence understand the unreality of all my sufferings. All that I endured was the illusion of pain superinduced by the limited vision of my material mind in those periods when the supposed suffering occurred. It is perfectly clear to me now that physical pain, mental anguish, material obstructions, defeats, disease, adversaries and adversities exist only within limited material consciousness. My sufferings seem to be real in the erroneous three-dimensional physical plane of existence and within the time dimension. But in the light of the truth of my eternal self, the supposed suffering is in reality non-existent.

p. 134

To many people what I have just said may sound like an absurd paradox, but thousands of others will understand my meaning, for they themselves have been through this evolutionary process in varying degrees. As one emerges into the truth of spirit from false material consciousness an entire new concept of materiality is attained. Increasing numbers of persons will go through some stages of this understanding within the next few years, for material adversity in all of its many aspects will be stepped up to a considerable degree. We are at the beginning of the Days of Sorrow!

Today it rained again in Los Angeles. Water is flowing in the bed of the Los Angeles River. In the late afternoon the sky began clearing. As evening was coming on I walked down to the river, stood on the bridge and looked over the concrete guard rail.

I looked down upon the spot where I had sat at Neptune's feet. A great wave of emotion swept over me shaking me to the innermost depths of my being. "Ah, Neptune," I thought, "do you, too, feel the poignant tragedy of Earth when you set foot upon this ground?"

As in a dream then I heard a gentle voice saying: "Consider Earth's solar system and the many other solar systems throughout the universe. Are not the planetary units of these solar systems the true archetypes of the flying disks? The disks, like the planets, are round, suspended in ether, propelled by ether waves and magnetic light from system to system.

p. 135

"Many of the entities of the various worlds throughout the cosmos have discovered the basic principles of the universe and hence have been enabled to travel in the various solar systems. Their actions and thoughts are in perfect harmony and full accord with the laws of the cosmos. They respect the rights of all worlds and of all individuals everywhere. But most of all do they respect and act in perfect harmony with the infinite mind in which they live and move and have their being.

"Speak to all you see, Orfeo. Tell them of the undiscovered wonders of the material universe and of the infinitely greater wonders beyond. You will speak with the truth of harmonious love, which is the only real authority. In reality, all is light; eternal light throughout space, the reverse of the testimony of the material mind. Within the spiritual universe only the points behind the planets give the illusion of darkness where a mere trifle of light is occulted by the body of the planet. But in reality darkness is only an illusion created by the false thoughts of material consciousness. All who come out of the illusion of darkness into the light will never again be lost in the illusion. Throughout the universe entities wait eagerly to aid your brothers of Earth, but the choice is up to each individual, for every mortal being has been equally endowed with free will. You, Orfeo, have walked through the valley of the shadow of death and emerged into eternal light. Help others to do likewise."

For a while then there was silence as inexpressible

p. 136

thoughts and emotions flooded my consciousness. At last the voice continued: "Behold, two thousand years are rolled back tonight before your eyes."

As I listened to the incredibly beautiful voice, my eyes were upon a revolving aircraft beacon light on a nearby hill. While I watched, the red and green of the beacon light resolved into a soft amber color and the amber flame in turn became a shining sword. Slowly the sword was transfigured into a cross and upon it I saw the figure of a Man in death.

While I watched spellbound, He awakened and looked down from the cross upon me. His face broke into a radiant smile, and with no effort at all He stepped down from the cross and walked toward me in shining beauty. I looked again at the cross and it was only a shadow that splintered into nothingness.

As He walked toward me I heard a tremendous chorus of voices singing joyous music, and floods of happiness overflowed my heart.

I looked again and He was standing just beyond the wall of the bridge. I beheld Him more clearly than the light of day, yet in no detail, as when one looks upon the sun and beholds only radiance.

I heard His voice inquiring gently: "What is your name?"

I replied: "Matthew." But even as I spoke I corrected myself mentally. Matthew was my middle name.

He said: "You chose that name yourself when you

p. 137

were a small child. You wanted no other name but that one. Do you remember?"

I nodded my head, for I did indeed remember.

And then I heard him say: "But Matthew was a publican. And were you not as a publican before May 23, 1952?"

I bowed my head in shame before Him, for I realized that I was indeed as a publican and perhaps even worse.

In a voice filled with infinite tenderness then, He said: "Do not be ashamed, Orfeo. Don't you remember I always chose the publicans and harlots over self-righteous hypocrites?"

Veils were dropping from my eyes and I was remembering details of a life lived many lives ago back in Time. I hid my face from His sight and tears of shame and remorse blinded my sight.

"Do not weep, Orfeo," He said gently. "That is all in the past now. But I am with you today even as I was with you then. Tell mankind that I live and love them today even as I did two thousand years ago when I walked the shores of Galilee. But tell men that to know me today when soon I shall again appear publicly upon Earth they must find me first within their own hearts."

He paused and my eyes could no longer bear to look upon the radiance of His beauty. And then he said: "Remember, Orfeo, wherein it was revealed to you not long ago that beings from other worlds now walk upon the Earth. Each is a double of the other and they have of their own free will entered

p. 138

the valley of sorrows that is Earth, to help mankind. One moderates another when too little is accomplished or when certain limits are exceeded. No man upon Earth shall know them except the ones to whom they reveal themselves. And who publicly claims to be one, is not at all. Only by their fruits may they be known. This is the beginning of the mysteries of the New Age."

Slowly then, the shining vision before me faded until He was no longer there. Only a soft shining green light remained pervading the atmosphere. I stood for a long while in silence as the heart of creation enfolded me in infinite peace.

At last, I was just turning to go home when I heard a familiar voice call to me: "Orfeo, what are you thinking?"

I turned and saw Neptune standing on the banks of the river, close to the spot where we had sat some eighteen months before.

As I tried to collect my thoughts, I replied: "Don't you know what I'm thinking, Neptune? Or am I lost to you now?"

"No, Orfeo, you shall never be lost to me," he answered. "But there are sublime moments when no one may penetrate another's world of thought. Or perhaps I should say that those who would do so are not able, and those who could would under no circumstances do so."

"I understand, Neptune," I said. "The ultimates are for all, but in moments of realization one becomes a universe within himself and hence is protected

p. 139

by the powers of the cosmos. You then are as we and we are as you, children together in the Father's infinite worlds of manifestation." When I had finished speaking, I was surprised at my own words. It did not seem possible that I could be saying such things to Neptune. And yet I had said them and he was smiling at me as though my thoughts were his very own.

But as I looked at him he vanished from my sight. And suddenly I felt alone and very small and insignificant. I ran along the bridge to the pathway leading down to the spot where Neptune had been standing. He was nowhere to be seen; but in the archway of the bridge I saw again the softly glowing outlines of a flying disk.

The door of the saucer was open and while I was wondering whether or not to enter, a woman appeared in the entrance. It was Lyra, more exquisitely beautiful than I had remembered her. Smiling at me she stepped from the craft and it seemed that the blades of grass trembled mysteriously and the wind stirred, vibrant with strange music that was barely audible. All of nature seemed to stir as though touched by a caressing hand. She walked slowly toward me and her shining white gown fairly scintillated as though in protest to the dense, irrational atmosphere of Earth. All of the infinite love for man in his Christly potential which I was feeling at that moment, was blissfully culminated in the wonder of her presence. She who encompassed all

p. 140

love, all compassion and all understanding and whose radiant eyes were a benediction.

When she was closer to me I saw that her gown shimmered like restlessly drifting moonbeams, just as had Neptune's darker uniform here in our dense atmosphere. In her hand she was holding a glass which she held out to me saying: "Drink from this glass, Orfeo, and your normal consciousness shall return. You will then be an equal with your own fellows and able to show them the way."

Uncertainly, I took the crystal goblet from her, but I dreaded to drink from it, for I feared that she and Neptune and all the world might recede forever from me.

She smiled again and a soft golden light enfolded her just as in her world. "Everything we have done with you both in your world and in ours has been adequately moderated. Hence all that you experienced in the higher worlds has been compensated to a similar degree in the lower. Thus be neither glad nor sorry for all that has thus far been granted to you. Remember, love is understanding and understanding is love throughout the universe. Hence love is the constant of all worlds. By love I mean only selfless love and not the carnality which is often mistaken here on Earth for love. Love is infinite freedom. Drink from this glass and know peace again within yourself."

Slowly I raised the glass to my lips and drank. When I had finished, I let the glass fall to the ground, but heard no sound of it. The drink seemed

p. 141

to clear my head and to give me a feeling of strength and normalcy. Lyra had not faded as I feared she might. Rather she appeared to be more real than ever before.

"We must go now, Orfeo," she said gently.

Her words greatly saddened me for I dreaded to think of her leaving me. But only for a moment, for I immediately realized none of them would ever in reality leave me again. Slowly, I said: "I understand what you meant about the drink, Lyra. For now I feel that I am at home again upon Earth as I used to be. I shall never forget you, Lyra, for I am a part of you and Neptune and Orion and your world, even as you are a part of me. I know now there is no death other than that which men upon Earth call life. Also, I know there is no evil act in the world which cannot be atoned. Lyra, you shall be with me always."

With those words I bowed my head and when I looked again she was gone as though she had simply faded into nothingness. Only an exquisite fragrance was left permeating the air as if bowers of invisible flowers were everywhere.

When I thought to look for the outline of the saucer under the arch of the bridge, it was no longer there. I stood for a time in the soft reflected light of the evening, at peace with myself and all things. Although they were gone, I no longer felt alone, for in reality I knew I could never be alone again in this life or any life to come.

I turned and walked home. When I opened the

p. 142

front door I felt a tremendous wave of warmth and peace that awaited me in my own house. The boys were busy with some magazines and Mabel was sitting in a rocker sewing buttons on one of my shirts. When I came in she looked up and smiled and for the first time in months I seemed to see her clearly for the wonderful person she is. With the light from a floor lamp falling on her hair and in her simple dress she looked like a Botticelli madonna. Within her I beheld all the mystery and wonder of womanhood: she was like a reflection of Lyra, the highest potential of feminine evolution.

"We've missed you, Orfie," Mabel said. "Where have you been?"

"Oh, just down by the river, Mae," I replied as I kissed her more tenderly than I had in months.

She rewarded me with a smile as she said: "It's so good to have you home again."

Her words increasing my feeling of peace and serenity, for I was home again. Lyra and Neptune had indeed given me back to my family.

I walked over and turned on the radio for news. Busy, eager voices were enthusiastically staccatoing the latest horrors of the terrible devastation of the recent H-Bomb test. News of the tremendous discovery of a hideous nerve gas, a pint of which would kill an entire city of people. Earthquakes. The rumble of war in Indo-China and other danger spots. Unrest. Anxiety. Murders. Suicides. Fear. More reports of the subtle evil forces insidiously at work here among us weaving their own devious webs of

p. 143

deception and obstruction. Man against man to the bitter end! Oh God, how long, I thought. How long before the compassionate Earth shudders in revulsion—shaking the stars!

As I switched off the radio I realized more than ever how much work there is to be done. In reality this age of discord and stark materialism is already in the past and we have entered into the New Age. Many spiritually awakened persons today are well aware of the true state of affairs. To all of these men and women of honest heart and sincerity of purpose and to all of those in past ages who have worked against fearful and bitter odds for the good of man and the betterment of his lot upon Earth I have dedicated my life.

Now is the hour! The great promise of the golden dawn is breaking. The light of its revelations is imminent in religion, medicine, scientific research and all other fields of human endeavor. Fulfillment of the great promise of the ages is at hand. Space visitors are the harbingers of dawn upon Earth.

Mistakes shall occur, but we shall correct them. When war, tribulation and cataclysm come, even these shall quickly pass. For the rainbow of eternal promise is now in the heavens. The shining hosts of the great brotherhood of the spiritual federation of the universe are waiting to receive us into their midst and to let us know them as they really are. The highest flights of our imagination and air wildest dreams cannot compare with the wonderful world of reality that lies ahead in Time for us.

p. 144

The universe is you—and you are the universe. The infinite numbers of entities in God's mansions in the cosmos are essentially as you and I as we are and have ever been in true spiritual reality. If we will but waken from our dark dreams of death they will lavish life and beauty upon us. Thus choose for yourself. There is no in-between road today. We have come to the dividing of the way and it is now one path or the other for every entity upon Earth and its adjoining planes of manifestation.

Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:19 am
GT Truther

(Note: This is shockingly unconstitutional all the way...Dex)

Congress Rushing to Approve 2014 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA)

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/co ... -2014-ndaa

Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:22 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:

Da :censor right it's unconstitutional, Dex! Thanks for bringing it to our attention. However, it falls right in line with its predecessor, and only makes sense in light of the pending announcement of the pending poleshift and - not only existence of extra-terrestrials - but our interactions with them over the years while lying to the public about it.

Nonetheless, if you live in California, it appears from that link as if both conservative Republicans and liberal Democrats have united in passing a law, which liberal Democratic Gov. Jerry Brown signed, making it illegal to enforce any of the anti-constitutional provisions, which is pretty much most of it.

(note to fr33k: "liberal" as used here means tolerant, embracing, positive, progressive, etc....like 'Labour'.....not like uptight anal frowners)

This NDAA was authored by paranoid and fearful elitists who are afraid of what the hoi poloi will do when they find out the truth. And if they don't hurry up and admit it, from chemtrails to j-rods, they're only going to bring their worst nightmares to life. Every day after 12/21/2012 that goes by is one more day that the more prudent members of the intelligentsia, who have given at least a modicum of consideration to the poleshift paradigm, will have more excuse to block it from their consciousness. And if the Disclosure Presidents don't do the deed soon they'll warp the soul harvest even worse.

Here's something from the link that tells us how personal this thing is likely to get:

Quote:
For two years, the NDAA included provisions that purported to authorize the president of the United States to deploy the U.S. military to apprehend and indefinitely detain any person (including an American citizen) who he believes “represent[s] an enduring security threat to the United States.”
Regardless of promises to the contrary made every year since 2011 by President Obama, the language of the NDAA places every citizen of the United States within the universe of potential “covered persons.” Any American could one day find himself or herself branded a “belligerent” and thus subject to the complete confiscation of his or her constitutional civil liberties and to nearly never-ending incarceration in a military prison.

Finally, there is in the NDAA for 2014 a frightening fusion of the federal government’s constant surveillance of innocent Americans and the assistance it will give to justifying the indefinite detention of anyone labeled an enemy of the regime.

Section 1071 of the version of the 2014 NDAA ..... expands on the scope of surveillance established by the Patriot Act and the Authorization for the Use of Military Force (AUMF).

Section 1071(a) authorizes the secretary of defense to "establish a center to be known as the 'Conflict Records Research Center'.”... the center's task would be to compile a “digital research database including translations and to facilitate research and analysis of records captured from .... organizations, and individuals, now or once hostile to the United States.” <How do you define "once hostile to the United States"? Because I clamored for the jailing and conviction of the illegitimate GWB on the grounds of treason, does that fit the definition simply because his rear sat in the Oval Office? Will they separate the evildoers who ruled illegitimately with the concept of the country? -dd>

In order to accomplish the center’s purpose, the secretary of defense will create an information exchange in cooperation with the director of national intelligence. <'Signals Intelligence', the purview of Dadmiral! Of course! Majestic would have their dirty hands in this mix as usual! -dd>

Key to the functioning of this information exchange will be the collection of “captured records.” Section 1071(g)(1), defines a captured record as "a document, audio file, video file, or other material captured during combat operations from .... organizations, or individuals, now or once hostile to the United States.” <Who will make those decisions, and based on what? Would pictures of the Ganesh Particle or Dan's PhD. qualify to be 'captured' from an individual once hostile to the seat of power in the US? -dd>

When read in conjunction with the provision of the AUMF that left the War on Terror open-ended and the prior NDAAs’ classification of the United States as a battleground in that unconstitutional war, and you’ve got a powerful combination that can knock out the entire Bill of Rights.

Finally, when all the foregoing is couched within the context of the revelations regarding the dragnet surveillance programs of the NSA, it becomes evident that anyone’s phone records, e-mail messages, browsing history, text messages, and social media posts could qualify as a “captured record.” <hear, hear, hear!!! -dd>

After being seized by the NSA (or some other federal surveillance apparatus), the materials would be processed by the Conflict Records Research Center created by this bill. This center's massive database of electronic information and its collaboration with the NSA converts the United States into a constantly monitored holding cell and all its citizens and residents into suspects. All, of course, in the name of the security of the homeland.

In order for Fiscal Year 2014 NDAA to become the “law,” the House of Representatives must pass the bill this week and the Senate would have to follow suit by the end of next week. This gives Americans only a few short days to contact their federal representatives and senators and encourage them to reject any version of the NDAA that infringes on the timeless civil liberties protected by the Constitution. <Please, PLEASE email your congressperson and 2 senators, if you're an American that's reading this. -dd>

Commentary in red is jest my too sense, as usual.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Dex wrote:

Da :censor right it's unconstitutional, Dex! Thanks for bringing it to our attention. However, it falls right in line with its predecessor, and only makes sense in light of the pending announcement of the pending poleshift and - not only existence of extra-terrestrials - but our interactions with them over the years while lying to the public about it.

In the other Timeline/ Timeworld near you:

When they approved the NDAA, only Vladimir Putin saved Americans from their corporate govt. When he stopped effectively their CWII ...

Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:06 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(Note: All about Oil & Gas...)

Syria intervention plan fueled by oil interests, not chemical weapon concern

"snip"
The 2011 uprisings, it would seem - triggered by a confluence of domestic energy shortages and climate-induced droughts which led to massive food price hikes - came at an opportune moment that was quickly exploited. Leaked emails from the private intelligence firm Stratfor including notes from a meeting with Pentagon officials confirmed US-UK training of Syrian opposition forces since 2011 aimed at eliciting "collapse" of Assad's regime "from within."

So what was this unfolding strategy to undermine Syria and Iran all about? According to retired NATO Secretary General Wesley Clark, a memo from the Office of the US Secretary of Defense just a few weeks after 9/11 revealed plans to "attack and destroy the governments in 7 countries in five years", starting with Iraq and moving on to "Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Iran." In a subsequent interview, Clark argues that this strategy is fundamentally about control of the region's vast oil and gas resources.

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/ ... -pipelines

Ukraine crisis is about Great Power oil, gas pipeline rivalry

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/ ... -pipelines

Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:14 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
(Note: All about Oil & Gas...)

Syria intervention plan fueled by oil interests, not chemical weapon concern

"snip"
The 2011 uprisings, it would seem - triggered by a confluence of domestic energy shortages and climate-induced droughts which led to massive food price hikes - came at an opportune moment that was quickly exploited. Leaked emails from the private intelligence firm Stratfor including notes from a meeting with Pentagon officials confirmed US-UK training of Syrian opposition forces since 2011 aimed at eliciting "collapse" of Assad's regime "from within."

So what was this unfolding strategy to undermine Syria and Iran all about? According to retired NATO Secretary General Wesley Clark, a memo from the Office of the US Secretary of Defense just a few weeks after 9/11 revealed plans to "attack and destroy the governments in 7 countries in five years", starting with Iraq and moving on to "Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Iran." In a subsequent interview, Clark argues that this strategy is fundamentally about control of the region's vast oil and gas resources.

Ukraine crisis is about Great Power oil, gas pipeline rivalry

Nancy Lieder, in an email wrote:
I view the posturing between the US and Russia as just that. Posturing. The US has so much dirt on its hands, from the Orange Revolution which was CIA pushed, the War in Iraq for oil, on and on to say nothing of murdering democratically elected presidents in countries because they were not US corporate friendly. Russia was in the Crimea centuries ago, always, and WE started the fight. But Obama has his obligations and must posture so he's doing that. I would love to have heard that 90 minute phone conversation, as I'll bet it was full of code.

In other words, it is all an act. They are working together, have an understanding, these 3 large countries, but if the world expects a spitting contest, then that's what they will provide.

I often wonder just how much leeway the CinC/POTUS has over the military-industrial-intelligence-complex today. Can the STS-oriented CIA really be assisting and directing right-wing forces in Kiev to topple the duly-elected gov't. of Ukraine without Obama's active blessing? If they can, then what's the use of having a puppet president if he's going around unable to stem these kind of egregious behaviors on the part of the black-ops community? Maybe Courtney's CIA handlers gave him the real date(s) after all; first Feb. 28 and now the new March 15 date.

However, on a related subject, that last "Implication" of Courtney's is - IMHO - a hackneyed elementary observation. There won't be any 'new' information, merely information that confirms what others have steadfastly maintained though without the benefit of a presidential podium to say it. Which would make the "new information (sic)" the new "implication" the simple fact that people will avoid the truth until it's in their face and unavoidable.

Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:39 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Just for the records and to get in context with dd:
ie: Two Suns in these picture... (1)

Dondep wrote:
Maybe Courtney's CIA handlers gave him the real date(s) after all; first Feb. 28 and now the new March 15 date.

However, on a related subject, that last "Implication" of Courtney's is - IMHO - a hackneyed elementary observation. There won't be any 'new' information, merely information that confirms what others have steadfastly maintained though without the benefit of a presidential podium to say it. Which would make the "new information (sic)" the new "implication" the simple fact that people will avoid the truth until it's in their face and unavoidable.

Notes:
(1)
http://www.transients.info/2014/02/impl ... rowns.html

Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:55 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

And dd
What do you think?

on March 7, 2014 at 10:38am
3 FTL Zetatalk from March 15, 2014 (1) via ECH & TPS

Start Quote ...........................

Quote:
This Q was accepted by the Zetas, and am posting the question and ANSWER early as I am already getting a flood of email about this. Image We are very worried about this thing hoping to get a reply
[and from another]
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/malaysia ... ne-missing
A Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777-200 carrying 239 people lost contact over the South China Sea early Saturday morning on a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. Flight MH370 lost contact with Malaysian air traffic control at 2:40 am, about two hours after it had taken off from Kuala Lumpur. It had been expected to land in Beijing at 6:30 am. The last signal from the plane detected by the aviation authority was 140 miles southwest of Vietnam's southernmost Ca Mau province. The plane was over the sea and bound for Vietnamese airspace but air traffic officials in the country were never able to make contact. The plane lost all contact and radar signal one minute before it entered Vietnam's air traffic control. The 53-year-old pilot, Zaharie Ahmad Shah, has more than 18,000 flying hours and has been flying for Malaysia Airlines since 1981. The 777 had not had a fatal crash in its 19-year history until an Asiana Airlines plane crashed in San Francisco in July 2013.
[and from another]
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/malaysia-ai ... -with-pl...
An official at the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam said the plane had failed to check in as scheduled while it was flying over the sea between Malaysia and Ho Chi Minh City.
[and from another]
http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2 ... rlinesfl...
According to FlightAware, a flight-tracking website, the jet leveled off at 35,000 feet 19 minutes into its flight, and then appears to have stopped transmitting any data.
Quote:
SOZT
What would cause MH370, a large, stable aircraft to suddenly disappear? In clear weather, with a very experienced pilot, flying a reliable aircraft with an almost unblemished safety record, yet the plane disappeared from radar. No evidence from satellite reports of meteor showers or fireballs entering the atmosphere. Mechanical failure would have provided enough time for a mayday signal. Cell phones among the passengers likely were not engaged. Ergo, something interfered with the electrical systems on board. When the wreckage under the sea is discovered, any theories about a bomb on board will be dismissed as the wreckage will prove otherwise. So what caused the catastrophe?

There have been several instances of electromagnetic pulse affecting hydroelectric dams or aircraft since Planet X arrived in the inner solar system in 2003. In each case we detailed the cause but mankind plods on as though their technology will not be affected by the magnetic monster that has moved next door, nor is the public warned. Air France 447
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta514.htm
had a total electrical failure when passing over the highly magnetized Atlantic rift and the Sayano-Shushenskaya dam
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta526.htm
step-up transformers raced into an explosion after a 20 year safety record. Such is the effect of an electromagnetic pulse from the magnetic giant currently turning to swing its magnetic N Pole toward Earth in an increasingly aggressive manner.

What can the Earth expect? In 2003 when the charged tail of Planet X wafted past the Earth, the Earth had dramatic blackouts.
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta436.htm
Both blackouts, caused by a drop in electrical activity, and surge can result. Surge will trigger a shutdown, to protect sensitive electrical equipment. Damaged electrical equipment can be anticipated, blown transformers and fried circuit boards. Certainly satellites are vulnerable, and the satellite failure rate will exceed mankind’s ability to send up replacements. Air travel will become increasingly risky, and mankind’s equipment that relies on electronic or magnetic guidance will increasingly malfunction. All this will increase as the hour of the Pole Shift approaches.
EOZT

Quote:
Accepted. And will (for some unknown reason) post the answer right away.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_pulse
An electromagnetic pulse is a relatively short burst of electromagnetic energy. Its shortness means that it will always be spread over a range of frequencies. EMP events usually induce a corresponding signal in the victim equipment, due to coupling between the source and victim. A common problem in the mid-twentieth century was the interference emitted by the ignition systems of gasoline engines, which caused radio sets to crackle and TV sets to show stripes on the screen. Laws had to be introduced to make vehicle manufacturers fit interference suppressors. A large EMP can induce high currents and voltages in the victim, damaging electrical equipment or disrupting its function.
[and from another]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_flare
They produce radiation across the electromagnetic spectrum at all wavelengths, from radio waves to gamma rays , although most of the energy is spread over frequencies outside the visual range and for this reason the majority of the flares are not visible to the naked eye and must be observed with special instruments. Flares occur in active regions around sunspots, where intense magnetic fields penetrate the photosphere to link the corona to the solar interior.
Quote:
SOZT
How will the damage from electro-magnetic pulse caused by Planet X differ from that caused by the solar flares or lightning man is familiar with? As we have often mentioned, man is only aware of a few sub-atomic particle flows, less than 1/1000 of those known to the Zetas. Thus our explanation cannot be given by citing only those particles known to man. It is MORE than electro-magnetic flows that are generated. It is MORE than the flow of electrons in space, what has been termed recently in your media as Dark Lightning.
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/13ap2013.htm
We explained at the start of the ZetaTalk saga that the path lightning takes
http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p38.htm
is laid out and readied by other particles, similar to electrons, else how did the electrons find their way?

The Earth is currently in the grip of two magnetic fields – the Sun’s dominant field and the approaching field of Planet X. The Earth stands upright in side-by-side alignment with the Sun, but Planet X attempts to accommodate the Sun by laying along its magnetic field lines, which at present is causing it to point its magnetic N Pole outward toward the Earth. This can be seen in the dramatic Red Filter photos Alberto takes, where Planet X, to the right, blows its charged tail across the face of the Sun so the Moon Swirls cluster at the left of the Sun. The magnetic field of Earth has increasingly skewed during this blast so that the Earth’s magnetic N Pole has been pushed to Siberia, and the Earth into a more exaggerated wobble.

As man is aware, electrons and magnetons like to flow together. This is the reason an electrical field can be generated by rapid movement around a magnet. By blasting the Earth from the side, Planet X is creating hot spots where magnetons are crowded, and this attracts electrons to those hot spots. When rock is under pressure, there is also an electric screech that alarms animals in the area and creates static on nearby radios, as water within the rock can conduct electricity more readily when the rock is squeezed. What happens then, when a temporary magnetic hot spot forms over rock under pressure, which the bending Sunda Plate endures, which happens to be under WATER, a known electric current conductor? The crowded electro-magnetic field will ground, and the electronics in the hapless plane in its path silenced.
EOZT

Quote:
Accepted. Daily Mail had a similar article and title. I lean toward the last twitch explanation but lets see what the Zetas say. .. Posting the answer EARLY this week (for some reason)

[and from another]
There's No Planet X
March 7, 2014
http://news.discovery.com/space/astrono ... x-140307...
There's no evidence for the existence of Planet X, despite a NASA space telescope’s best efforts to track it down. The hypothetical world that may or may not be orbiting the sun beyond the orbit of Pluto has inspired many a doomsday theory. In the run-up to the much anticipated “Mayan Doomsday” of Dec. 21, 2012, the marauding Planet X was scheduled to make a inner-solar system dash, sparking gravitational mayhem, triggering civilization-ending solar flares. Some doomsayers held onto the crackpot notion that Planet X could be the fictional planet “Nibiru” that is inhabited by the Annunaki, an alien race hellbent on re-claiming Earth as their own. All this doomsday nonsense to one side, the hunt for “Planet X” actually has roots in real science. In the mid- to late-19th Century, astronomers were tracking the gravitational perturbations of the gas giant planets in an effort to track down an undiscovered world in the outermost reaches of the solar system — this hypothetical massive planet was dubbed “Planet X.” However, this fascinating trail of discovery ended at the discovery of tiny Pluto in 1930. Lacking the gravitational oomph to explain the gravitational perturbations, it turned out that Pluto wasn’t the Planet X astronomers thought it would be. After the realization that the gravitational perturbations observed were more likely observational error, Planet X became a story of legend. The modern search for a Planet X was never WISE’s prime mission. In a second study, the discovery of 3,525 stars and brown dwarfs within 500 light-years of the sun are detailed. In cosmic distances, these objects are right on our galactic doorstep. Both studies have been published in The Astrophysical Journal.
[and from another]
The hunt for Planet X: Nasa fails to find mysterious giant body believed to have caused mass extinctions on Earth
March 7, 2014
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... hunt-Pla...
Kevin Luhman of the Center for Exoplanets and Habitable Worlds at Penn State University. Ned Wright of the University of California, Los Angeles, the principal investigator of the mission. Davy Kirkpatrick of NASA's Infrared and Processing Analysis Center at the California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, Calif.
Both of the WISE searches were able to find objects the other missed, suggesting many other celestial bodies likely await discovery in the WISE data. We don't know our own sun's backyard as well as you might think. WISE was put into hibernation upon completing its primary mission in 2011. In September 2013, it was reactivated, renamed NEOWISE and assigned a new mission to assist NASA's efforts to identify the population of potentially hazardous near-Earth objects. ImageImage
Quote:
SOZT
What are NASA and their associates up to just ahead of the Announcement? They seem to be contradicting themselves. NASA just released a String of Pearls photo
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/08mr2014.htm
they had in their possession since 2009, clearly indicating the presence of Planet X near the Sun. The String of Pearls presentation is dramatic and unmistakable, and has only been in evidence
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue172.htm
since the Planet X complex arrived in the inner solar system in 2003. Yet now, on March 7, 2014, there are articles in the main stream media asserting that Planet X does not exist at all! Upon close inspection of the articles their rationale becomes clear, however.

NASA and its associates are braced for the fallout after the announcement. NASA itself can hide behind the Executive Orders written by Reagan, in force until very recently when they were reversed by Obama, but what of programs started AFTER Obama’s reversal that were, technically, not covered by such an Executive Order? The initial WISE program, searching the known universe with infrared, ended its mission in 2011, when Reagan’s Executive Order was still in place. Thus, the investigators were covered. But what of NEOWISE, activated in September, 2013? By then, Obama had released NASA and its associates from Reagan’s strictures.

These WISE articles denying Planet X are presenting an apology, listing all the reasons they did NOT discover the monster parked next to the Sun, in their own backyard. It was not in their mission statement: “The modern search for a Planet X was never WISE’s prime mission.” Planet X as a large slightly glowing planet shrouded in dust was not technically either a star or a brown dwarf, in mankind’s definitions. “The discovery of 3,525 stars and brown dwarfs within 500 light-years of the sun are detailed.” And then the issue of the Sun interfering with their search, which surely looked out into the night sky rather than in the direction of the glaring Sun.

So when asked in the near future how they could have MISSED the magnetic giant wobbling the Earth on a daily basis, they will say “Not my job. Wasn’t looking in that direction. Didn’t fit in the category we were cataloging. And when it came in, in 2003, we were told to keep our mouths shut.” Meanwhile, the public has had their memory of the whole Planet X search in 1983 refreshed. How long-period comets all lean out toward Orion, and for centuries astronomers noted the outer planets perturbed in that direction, but “the gravitational perturbations observed were more likely observational error.” Yeah, sure.
EOZT

James Lechago said:

I have an App on my android phone for Discovery News. They generally give news reports on a wide range of subjects from climate change to flatworm sexuality. moments ago I checked this App, and on top of the news is an article entitled, "There's No Planet X". uploaded on March 07, 2014, by Ian O'Neil.

end quote ...........................................

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:22 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Just for perspective, Don make sure you get two of those hats made up cause one of us will be eating one :slap :roflmao

Where's Planet X? NASA Space Telescope Discovers Thousands of New Stars, But No 'Nemesis'

A NASA spacecraft has pounded another nail into the coffin of the hypothetical solar system body known as "Planet X" or "Nemesis."

After scanning the entire sky, the space agency's Wide-Field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE) found no signs of an undiscovered planet or other large body in the outer reaches of the solar system. The probe did, however, find several thousand new objects much farther out.

"The outer solar system probably does not contain a large gas planet, or a small, companion star," Kevin Luhman of Penn State University said in a statement. Luhman is the author of one of two new papers appearing in the Astrophysical Journal that describe the results of WISE's search. [Images from NASA's WISE Space Telescope]
http://www.space.com/24989-planet-x-sea ... scope.html

Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:36 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

LMAO...... :roflmao :slap Notice the prevarication in that statement:

Quote:
"The outer solar system probably does not contain a large gas planet, or a small, companion star," Kevin Luhman of Penn State University said in a statement.

He's right! It's not in the "OUTER SOLAR SYSTEM".....it's in the INNER SOLAR SYSTEM! More than a decade late you are, Kevin Luhman!

[EDIT to self-correct; while Nibiru is the subject planet - being neither a 'large gas planet' like Jupiter nor qualifying as a 'small, companion star', it does orbit both Sol and Nemesis, a dead star outside our known solar system and way beyond the Oort Cloud. Still, if he were to admit that there is a 'brown dwarf' planetoid in the inner solar system, he would likely meet with an accident.]

Yes, L2L, I'm picturing the possibility, but NOT because of anything the propagandists in the mainstream media are saying, such as you've quoted. They've lied incessantly and I've called for them to be tried for treason --- treason upon humanity, no matter how those black-operatives of Majestic and the Illuminati cast it in secret society bastions. "We had to keep it covered up, lest an even bigger catastrophe befall humanity...." uh-huh. Tell that to the seraphim that will be coming to transport your selfish souls to truly prison planets, your own private Idaho hell. [this is a rhetorical retort to the cover-up types, the knowing propagandists, employees and chairs of MAJ, etc....not to anyone here naturally.]

No, I tend to lean towards the observations made by NL/ZT, thanks to recall15 posting them just before you came on. Of course I know and have known that this would be NASA's official position while they stand before the public as bald-faced liars. What made me picture said hat-eating was the observation I just made today of Neil deGrasse Tyson beginning his remake of Carl Sagan's (another member of Majestic, as I suspect Neil had taken his place) "Cosmos", and having Obama make a cameo appearance endorsing said show. Now both Neil and Bill Nye, another smooth liar, were at the White House Friday Feb. 28th getting last-minute pointers in a trial run of the Announcement (I suspect) while their cover story was a photo-op with students brought in to celebrate a film festival.

See, they will expect that the public should and will forgive them for their transgressions in their constant, ridicule-infested lying to us all about what's on all our doorsteps. I of course think that they could have chosen a method of non-disclosure that could have avoided the use of ridicule and outright perjury, and unless Obama signs an executive order nullifying such attempts, I will sue them for perjury and treason against the American people specifically and against humanity generally. I'm that determined; they deserve to be put on the defensive for awhile. In fact, I think I should start doing that now, to bring pressure to bear instead of just watching this charade of a parade. I don't know how they sleep at night, really I don't.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

recall, were you asking what I think about Courtney's countdown? I see that the accompanying text is made part of the image, so I can't quote the relevant parts, but I had to take a second and then a third look, and behold, indeed there IS a 'Second Sun' in that image, peering over the curvature of the Earth. So Courtney knows about the planned announcement about Nibiru, he's simply taking the public stance that "it might not affect us that badly". True, Courtney, it will NOT collide with us, but that has never ever been the contention, despite NASA's desparate attempts to pin such an event on NL/ZT by yet another lie.

Thank you btw for sharing those 2 early answers. I also heard from another source that Nancy is now answering practically all of the questions and doing so on her blog page, not the usual q&a page; it sounds like this week is the run-up to IT.

Now that the second week of March has gone by without the Announcement (and for no good reason, other than to trip up Courtney and flush out his source), Putin had good reason to feel exasperated at the Americans' feckless lab-rat monitoring to the point where his justified reaction at the CIA-driven protests in Kiev resulted in his now-a-foregone conclusion that the Crimea will soon fly the Russian flag permanently. "Fine", he said; "You won't take my deal? Then you in Europe who will be flooded as bad as we will be, your fleeing migrants can take the north and west of the Ukraine but the Crimea is Russian and we WILL keep it as a bastion for our people when the cataclysms begin. I'm tired of this pussy-footing around. I'm getting down to business and taking care of my people; Barack, I suggest you do the same."

Meanwhile, back on H2, "Hangar 1", Season One, Episode One, Presidential encounters - Presidential secrets about aliens..... is airing for the umpteenth time since its premiere on Friday February 28th. A signal to the many thousands in the broadcast area that are getting restless and anxious awaiting the Announcement.

This beat is entering the final stretch before we switch into glide.....

Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
And dd
What do you think?

I wasn't sure if you were asking about your previous post - the Courtney Countdown - or what follows in this quote. Since I addressed the first, the other issue about the Malaysian flight is not what I originally thought, but it makes sense. At first I suspected genuine terrorism gone awry or a CIA-directed drone missile to bring the plane down because of all those American subcontractors of a Texas (Fort Worth I think) hi-tech firm (witnesses that might need to be silenced, etc) but the EMP explanation makes more sense. Especially in light of Janet Napolitano's good-bye speech at DHS [Dept. of Homeland Security], in which she warned of such a thing.

Apparently they're happening right now.

Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Well - this is gonna be fun.

I also put my hand up - I am in the "no surprise and no PX" camp.

We need a poll.

and some suggestions -

Image or Image

:tounge

Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:27 pm
Profile WWW

Mike Adams makes a statement about the missing Malaysia flight: -

Quote:
Conclusion: Flight 370 did not explode; it vanished
The inescapable conclusion from what we know so far is that Flight 370 seems to have utterly and inexplicably vanished. It clearly was not hijacked (unless there is a cover-up regarding the radar data), and we can all be increasingly confident by the hour that this was not a mid-air explosion (unless debris suddenly turns up that they've somehow missed all along).

The inescapable conclusion is that Flight 370 simply vanished in some way that we do not yet understand. This is what is currently giving rise to all sorts of bizarre-sounding theories across the 'net, including discussions of possible secret military weapons tests, Bermuda Triangle-like ripples in the fabric of spacetime, and even conjecture that non-terrestrial (alien) technology may have teleported the plane away.

Personally, I'm not buying any of that without a lot more evidence. The most likely explanation so far is that the debris simply hasn't been found yet because it fell over an area which is somehow outside the search zone. But as each day goes by, even this explanation becomes harder and harder to swallow.

The frightening part about all this is not that we will find the debris of Flight 370; but rather that we won't. If we never find the debris, it means some entirely new, mysterious and powerful force is at work on our planet which can pluck airplanes out of the sky without leaving behind even a shred of evidence.

If there does exist a weapon with such capabilities, whoever control it already has the ability to dominate all of Earth's nations with a fearsome military weapon of unimaginable power. That thought is a lot more scary than the idea of an aircraft suffering a fatal mechanical failure.

Whole article: - http://www.naturalnews.com/044244_Malay ... ished.html

I have not been following this story - but seeing Mike commented on the outcomes made me sit up and notice....

Is this a red flag event that will put the fear into people's minds about traveling? Like a super 9/11 threat? Hmmmm? :hmm

Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:48 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

meanwhile: on california 1 of 4 -Quake Swarm-

10-MAR-2014 10:28:16 40.76 -125.24 4.4 5 OFF COAST OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA 4417744

10-MAR-2014 05:51:11 40.60 -125.17 4.6 2 OFF COAST OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA 4417725
10-MAR-2014 05:36:33 40.51 -125.91 4.4 10 OFF COAST OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA 4417730
10-MAR-2014 05:18:12 40.82 -125.13 6.9 7 OFF COAST OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA 4417721

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/zoom/?view= ... 123&lat=38

Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:36 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Elite GCHQ teams targeted employees of mobile communications companies and billing companies to gain access to their company networks. The spies used fake copies of LinkedIn profiles as one of their tools.

The Belgacom employees probably thought nothing was amiss when they pulled up their profiles on LinkedIn, the professional networking site. The pages looked the way they always did, and they didn't take any longer than usual to load.

ANZEIGE
The victims didn't notice that what they were looking at wasn't the original site but a fake profile with one invisible added feature: a small piece of malware that turned their computers into tools for Britain's GCHQ intelligence service.

The British intelligence workers had already thoroughly researched the engineers. According to a "top secret" GCHQ presentation disclosed by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden, they began by identifying employees who worked in network maintenance and security for the partly government-owned Belgian telecommunications company Belgacom.

Then they determined which of the potential targets used LinkedIn or Slashdot.org, a popular news website in the IT community.

'Quantum Insert'

The computers of these "candidates" were then infected with computer malware that had been placed using infiltration technology the intelligence agency refers to as "Quantum Insert," which enabled the GCHQ spies to deeply infiltrate the Belgacom internal network and that of its subsidiary BICS, which operates a so-called GRX router system. This type of router is required when users make calls or go online with their mobile phones while abroad.

SPIEGEL's initial reporting on "Operation Socialist," a GCHQ program that targeted Belgacom, triggered an investigation by Belgian public prosecutors. In addition, two committees of the European Parliament are investigating an attack by a European Union country on the leading telecommunications provider in another EU member state.

The operation is not an isolated case, but in fact is only one of the signature projects of an elite British Internet intelligence hacking unit working under the auspices of a group called MyNOC, or "My Network Operations Centre." MyNOCs bring together employees from various GCHQ divisions to cooperate on especially tricky operations. In essence, a MyNOC is a unit that specializes in infiltrating foreign networks. Call it Her Majesty's hacking service, if you like.

Continued:
http://www.spiegel.de/international/wor ... 32821.html

Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:45 am
GT Truther

March 15:

hmmmm!

Dondep wrote:
What made me picture said hat-eating was the observation I just made today of Neil deGrasse Tyson beginning his remake of Carl Sagan's (another member of Majestic, as I suspect Neil had taken his place) "Cosmos", and having Obama make a cameo appearance endorsing said show. Now both Neil and Bill Nye, another smooth liar, were at the White House Friday Feb. 28th getting last-minute pointers in a trial run of the Announcement (I suspect) while their cover story was a photo-op with students brought in to celebrate a film festival.

See, they will expect that the public should and will forgive them for their transgressions in their constant, ridicule-infested lying to us all about what's on all our doorsteps. I of course think that they could have chosen a method of non-disclosure that could have avoided the use of ridicule and outright perjury, and unless Obama signs an executive order nullifying such attempts, I will sue them for perjury and treason against the American people specifically and against humanity generally. I'm that determined; they deserve to be put on the defensive for awhile. In fact, I think I should start doing that now, to bring pressure to bear instead of just watching this charade of a parade. I don't know how they sleep at night, really I don't.

-as time pass by:
New FTL Zetatalk on Neil de Grasse via ECH & TPS

Start Quote..................................
Quote:
Accepted via email:

Is this article preannouncement related? Could it give NASA a forum to discuss Nibiru and earth changes with the public?
http://fox6now.com/2014/03/09/popular-t ... es-a-com...

And as has become my new practice, posting the answer right away. I don't know why I have started doing this.

[and from another]
Much emphasis on having an open mind, a clear statement that science/scientists should ‘follow the evidence wherever it goes and question everything’, accounts of challenging the scientific thinking in the past when it was faulty, a very clear representation of how huge the universe is (so unlikely we are alone), and only 12 minutes in, a mention of rogue wandering planets that are detected by infra-red! All in all a good show – better than I was expecting.
Quote:
SOZT
Neil de Grasse Tyson has obviously been chosen as the spokesperson to discuss the pending passage of Planet X to the masses. We indicated last May, 2013
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/18ma2013.htm
that this was the plan. As a spokesperson discussing the Zeta predictions on the pending passage and impact of the Pole Shift, he will carry forward mankind’s current assumptions about planetary bodies and their interaction with impeccable credentials and the respect of the populace and scientific community. Neil is also open minded and humble enough to admit that mankind is still learning, and that their past theories have been proven wrong on a regular basis.

Why is it necessary to debate the ZetaTalk predictions on the pending passage and Pole Shift at all? The ZetaTalk accuracy on predictions will become widely known and is respected. That’s on the one side. Then there is the White Lie in 2003 wherein Planet X did not pass, though it did come into the inner solar system exactly as predicted. That’s on the other side. There is also the slowed 7 of 10 plate movements, which are proceeding as predicted though the pace was slowed by the Council of Worlds, although the increased visibility of Planet X and increased wobble of the 8 of 10 phase have already become obvious. So this begs the question, when is a Zeta prediction firm, and when will it be changed by the Council or its agents?

The announcement team has explored juxtapositioning Neil and Nancy against each other before, during 2013. The public evidence of this is outlined in Issue 356
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue347.htm
of Nancy’s newsletter where Neil tried an arrogant tack, and in Issue 347
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue356.htm
where he went in the other direction, extreme humility. Issues under debates include the Repulsion Force, wherein Earth and Planet X will not collide; a stopped rotation, as history and our predictions outline, and what mankind’s theories would be challenged by this occurrence; the rising sea level to 675 feet above the current level within two years after the Pole Shift; and the crustal shift itself, versus a popular theory of reversing polarity in the Earth and Sun.

The establishment, which includes those in politics as well as the wealthy and corporate interests, would like to minimize rioting and panic, and thus would like to see the Zetas theories debunked by a notary such as Neil. Meanwhile, evidence of ZetaTalk accuracy will increasingly be at hand, at what will become a dizzying pace. Neil and Nancy will prevail with good humor, good advice to mankind on how to proceed, with a thorough airing of the alternative views. New ZetaTalk is likely to emerge during these debates. Nancy and ourselves are delighted with Obama’s choice, and looking forward to what will undoubtedly be an educational, explorative, and frankly fun filled debate on the issues!
EOZT

Prior ZetaTalk:
Faced with potential ZetaTalk mania, where the public will avidly read and become acquainted with ZetaTalk, the establishment has braced for the reaction to ZetaTalk predictions on coastal flooding and sinking lands such as in India and western Australia. They plan to counter our predictions by pointing to prediction failures such as a passage in 2003 (it did arrive in 2003 but did not pass). The 7 of 10 plate movements also have been slow to roll out, though once again started on time at the end of 2010. By such debates, perhaps with notables such as Niel deGrasse Tyson, the public will be both presented with the ZetaTalk warnings while simultaneously reassured that it is not likely to be that bad by a respected astrophysicist. This is their plan.

end quote -----------------------------------

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:49 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Well - this is gonna be fun.

I also put my hand up - I am in the "no surprise and no PX" camp.

We need a poll.

and some suggestions -

Image or Image

:tounge

The one on the left looks like its made from edible chocolate with marzipan flowers. yum!

Maybe it should be melted down and used in a chocolate fountain, that way we could all enjoy some of it! Chocolate goes well with fruit on skewers (wooden sticks) - strawberries, diced mango, pineapple chunks, peach slices, more... :yamon

Many sources have said that this time Px will not be close enough to wreak major havoc, as (my wording) the "gardeners" do not want the planet wiping clean at the present time. Humanity has reached a high enough stage of maturity to move on to the next stage - the present "lesson" has been learnt; we do not need to go back and start again!

Even if something was visible I would remain unsure, especially because of what the people behind the "Message From An Alien From Andromeda" YouTubes are saying about there being a Plaideian planet called Taus in our solar system.

------------

Sky, I saw that article by Mike Adams about the Malaysian aircraft. Its certainly something that is alarming - could the 'plane have somehow slipped into a different dimension? I hate to say this but it would actually be "very comforting" for so many people if a wreckage was found.

-----------

As we are in the last week so these are now going to be coming daily.

Implications Posting #19:
Quote:
Physical bondage is always temporary, since there will always be efforts to resist it, and the effort to maintain it consumes constant and draining resources. Psychological bondage is long lasting and cost effective, since it simply requires the brainwashing of a population held in informational isolation. Brainwashing a large population involves the continual application of repetitive ideas over a long period of time. Some of these ideas are defensive and aimed at immunizing the population from the appeals of competing and dissenting informational sources. Promoting cynicism toward such sources is a key ingredient for success. Any attempt to free a population subject to brainwashing will require a sustained effort over a long stretch of time, necessitating ongoing financial and physical resources.

------------

re: the announcement, a new contender has arisen for the possible topic.

http://www.transients.info/2014/03/karen-hudes-announces-existence-of.html

Karen Hudes, who is a bank whistleblower, has revealed the existence of a group of people behind the scenes who probably survived the last pole shift (I've heard of them before).

Quote:
"This group has large brains. They are very distinct from homo sapiens. Their DNA is so different that if the two species mated, their offspring would be infertile and we know this because there DNA was just tested. They have skulls all over the place..." - Karen Hudes, March 7th, 2014

The information comes out in a video which can be seen at the page I linked, above. These could be the Paracas people who have very elongated skulls, the webpage suggests that this could be why priests at the Vatican often wear tall hats called miters.

btw, spring has sprung here; Sunday was so warm and sunny (upper 60s deg F) that I dug out some summer clothes from winter hibernation and had a day out in the sunshine.

Simon

Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:20 pm
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:

Dondep wrote:
What made me picture said hat-eating was the observation I just made today of Neil deGrasse Tyson beginning his remake of Carl Sagan's (another member of Majestic, as I suspect Neil had taken his place) "Cosmos", and having Obama make a cameo appearance endorsing said show. Now both Neil and Bill Nye, another smooth liar, were at the White House Friday Feb. 28th getting last-minute pointers in a trial run of the Announcement (I suspect) while their cover story was a photo-op with students brought in to celebrate a film festival.

<WOWIE ZOWIE, as Dex would say....In light of this new ZT about Neil, which you quote below and which I was totally unaware of, I'll 'stand down' on my threats to sue them for bamboozling the public in a manner that Courtney Brown elucidates quite well in HIS new 'Implication' --dd>

-as time pass by:
New FTL Zetatalk on Neil de Grasse via ECH & TPS

Start Quote..................................
Quote:
Accepted via email:

Is this article preannouncement related? Could it give NASA a forum to discuss Nibiru and earth changes with the public?

http://fox6now.com/2014/03/09/popular-t ... es-a-com...

And as has become my new practice, posting the answer right away. I don't know why I have started doing this.

<Maybe you are doing this daily now because the Announcement is near and other, more laymen actors from the 'normal' world - such as Courtney and Neil - are beginning to finally discuss the situation many of us have been discussing for years. --dd>

[and from another]
Much emphasis on having an open mind, a clear statement that science/scientists should ‘follow the evidence wherever it goes and question everything’, accounts of challenging the scientific thinking in the past when it was faulty, a very clear representation of how huge the universe is (so unlikely we are alone), and only 12 minutes in, a mention of rogue wandering planets that are detected by infra-red! All in all a good show – better than I was expecting.
Quote:
SOZT
Neil de Grasse Tyson has obviously been chosen as the spokesperson to discuss the pending passage of Planet X to the masses. We indicated last May, 2013
that this was the plan. As a spokesperson discussing the Zeta predictions on the pending passage and impact of the Pole Shift, he will carry forward mankind’s current assumptions about planetary bodies and their interaction with impeccable credentials and the respect of the populace and scientific community. Neil is also open minded and humble enough to admit that mankind is still learning, and that their past theories have been proven wrong on a regular basis.

<He's also black, at least partially African-American, like Obama and the Betty&Barney Hill interracial couple that first detailed the map to the Zeta Reticuli star system. --dd>

Why is it necessary to debate the ZetaTalk predictions on the pending passage and Pole Shift at all? The ZetaTalk accuracy on predictions will become widely known and is respected. That’s on the one side. Then there is the White Lie in 2003 wherein Planet X did not pass, though it did come into the inner solar system exactly as predicted. That’s on the other side. There is also the slowed 7 of 10 plate movements, which are proceeding as predicted though the pace was slowed by the Council of Worlds, although the increased visibility of Planet X and increased wobble of the 8 of 10 phase have already become obvious.

Why?!? Because of that 'White Lie' and the no-show of the sensational evidence of the '7 of 10' plate movements; because of that, many individuals who espoused those claims were discredited along with y'all [speaking to Nancy and the Zetas] and the open-mindedness to take the claims seriously on the part of the Great Masses Of Humanity was injured as more people became inured to the coming catastrophe and its endless implications. Instead, they hardened their minds and hearts against "doomsday" claims, from any source. The Mayan calendar date of 2012? A no-show, allowing people to further scorn and harden their hearts and minds. Even the Rolling Stones weighed in on this, with their "Doom & Gloom" single that scoffed at them. Admittedly the pole-shift's deleterious effects are unwanted by most, but y'all have made it harder to convince otherwise-open-minded folks from taking it seriously, thus the hat-eating that will commence shortly if no Announcement is made from the Presidential Podium admitting to the truth. --dd

So this begs the question, when is a Zeta prediction firm, and when will it be changed by the Council or its agents?

The announcement team has explored juxtapositioning Neil and Nancy against each other before, during 2013. The public evidence of this is outlined in Issue 356

http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue347.htm

of Nancy’s newsletter where Neil tried an arrogant tack, and in Issue 347

http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue356.htm

where he went in the other direction, extreme humility. <Talk about unconvincing! We're talking about a 90% death-rate under horrific circumstances, so I hope Neil will do some hat-eating....chocolate would be fine for both he and Simon and whoever else is betting there will be no Announcement from behind the presidential podium about the location of Nibiru; I will find a suitable haberdasher where edible hats are sold, because I have to be prepared to eat one myself if the Announcement doesn't come before winter is over and spring has finally sprung and is obvious. --dd> Issues under debates include the Repulsion Force, wherein Earth and Planet X will not collide; a stopped rotation, as history and our predictions outline, and what mankind’s theories would be challenged by this occurrence; the rising sea level to 675 feet above the current level within two years after the Pole Shift; and the crustal shift itself, versus a popular theory of reversing polarity in the Earth and Sun.

The establishment, which includes those in politics as well as the wealthy and corporate interests, would like to minimize rioting and panic, and thus would like to see the Zetas theories debunked by a notary such as Neil. Meanwhile, evidence of ZetaTalk accuracy will increasingly be at hand, at what will become a dizzying pace. Neil and Nancy will prevail with good humor, good advice to mankind on how to proceed, with a thorough airing of the alternative views. New ZetaTalk is likely to emerge during these debates. Nancy and ourselves are delighted with Obama’s choice, and looking forward to what will undoubtedly be an educational, explorative, and frankly fun filled debate on the issues!
EOZT

<Just make sure it's soon enough that it still qualifies for the last Zeta prediction about the time-frame: "after the holidays and during the winter". There are many here among us, who thought ZT was but a joke. So let us not talk falsely now, the hour's getting late. --dd>

Prior ZetaTalk:

Faced with potential ZetaTalk mania, where the public will avidly read and become acquainted with ZetaTalk, the establishment has braced for the reaction to ZetaTalk predictions on coastal flooding and sinking lands such as in India and western Australia. They plan to counter our predictions by pointing to prediction failures such as a passage in 2003 (it did arrive in 2003 but did not pass). The 7 of 10 plate movements also have been slow to roll out, though once again started on time at the end of 2010. By such debates, perhaps with notables such as Niel deGrasse Tyson, the public will be both presented with the ZetaTalk warnings while simultaneously reassured that it is not likely to be that bad by a respected astrophysicist. This is their plan.

end quote -----------------------------------<and end of my commentary; thanks for schlepping this over, recall --dd>

Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:

The one on the left looks like its made from edible chocolate with marzipan flowers. yum!

Maybe it should be melted down and used in a chocolate fountain, that way we could all enjoy some of it! Chocolate goes well with fruit on skewers (wooden sticks) - strawberries, diced mango, pineapple chunks, peach slices, more... :yamon

Many sources have said that this time Px will not be close enough to wreak major havoc, as (my wording) the "gardeners" do not want the planet wiping clean at the present time. Humanity has reached a high enough stage of maturity to move on to the next stage - the present "lesson" has been learnt; we do not need to go back and start again!

Even if something was visible I would remain unsure, especially because of what the people behind the "Message From An Alien From Andromeda" YouTubes are saying about there being a Plaideian planet called Taus in our solar system.

btw, spring has sprung here; Sunday was so warm and sunny (upper 60s deg F) that I dug out some summer clothes from winter hibernation and had a day out in the sunshine.

Simon

Simon, I agree that the chocolate hat could be shared and enjoyed by all of you who claimed no Nibiru in the "Announcement". I'd even share a bite with everyone out of a sense of camaraderie, and of course I'd eat the whole thing if I lose. I also wish you were right about humanity reaching a "high enough stage of maturity" to avoid a serious poleshift, but the evidence is against it, not to mention the spiritual logic of a thorough house-cleaning followed by the seeding of Terra with a newer model of humanoid with better capacities that will be used by the mature souls that have developed well enough to inhabit one of the new hybrids that have been fashioned from the abductions during the last 40 years of the 20th century. Already we know that our current flesh-suits are structured for a planned-obsolescence lifetime of approximately 79 years, artificially extended by miracles of current-day technology to maybe a century, but apparently we'll enjoy the new ones even more since we will [allegedly] have access to our subconscious and memories of our past lives, which I find exciting.

As to the claims of a planet "Taus", it seems that it's only qualification for existence is as 'Nibiru-lite', and nothing in existing prophetic texts or scientific validation (the IRIS verification of the ET claims in Dec. 1983; that confirmed 'Nibiru'. We only have that "Andromedan" youtube claim.

Our 'gardeners' I think aren't trying to get us all wiped off the face of Earth, they're simply trying to help stage-manage the event where it counts - in our subconscious, where our soulular decisions are made. Each one of us sentient mortal entities now have at least 1 if not 3 in attendance to assist us, whereas there were only something like 12,000 in attendance on all Earth less than 10 years ago [allegedly].

What a long strange trip it's been.

btw, it was in the mid-fifties here (Fahrenheit) today, but the huge piles and drifts of snow still sit here not melting....and a huge storm is set to afflict the northeast of the US once again starting in a few days.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

UFO in the Radar Readings of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

Via Robert Morningstar:

Date: Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 11:46 AM
Subject: UFO in the Radar Readings of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

By now, everybody has heard about
how two passengers using European
passports, stolen from tourists in
Thailand suggest that the greatest
likelihood for the disappearance of
Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 from
the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur
to Beijing, China and that these two
people using these stolen passports
were suicide bombers.

Family and friends awaiting their loved
ones at Beijing International Airport
complain that they were "treated like
dogs" by Malaysia Airlines, when they
were not informed of any problems
with the flight until several hours after
it was supposed to have landed.

Seeing the radar playback of the
moments leading up to the plane's
disappearance, one may forgive
Malaysia Airlines for not being more
forthcoming, in this case - because the
radar playback is not only baffling, it
shows two distinct anomalies, as pointed
out by intrepid citizen-reporter and
YouTube popstar, DAHBOO7.

The radar playback depicts dozens of
planes in flight over the region at the
time. The first peculiarity is seen in the
lower left of the screen. A round object
appears in the vicinity of Flight 370 (and
amid several others), which the radar
does not automatically "read" as airplane.

Suddenly, this round object takes the
form of a "plane" on the radar screen
and it accelerates at a rate of speed that
must be at least five times the speed of
the surrounding planes, heading eastward,
over the South China Sea. Then, just as
suddenly - the object stops and appears
to hover in place.

During this same time, there is some
evidence that shortly after crossing the
Malaysian Peninsula, Flight 370 was in
trouble. The radar shows that the plane
took three sharp turns: right, left, right
at an altitude of 35,000 feet and at a
speed of 473 knots - just before the
radar readings instantly go from 35,000
feet to 0, with the plane still traveling at
that speed for a few moments more, at
0 feet altitude before it vanishes from
the screen. As of this writing, this plane
remains missing, even though the sea is
relatively shallow where it disappeared.

As for the other object described here, it
disappears, as well. There have been no
reports about this object - or plane, or what
have you; whether it was a commercial
airliner, like the many others in flight over
the region during the final moments preceding
the disappearance of Flight 370 - but the
object in question certainly didn't behave like
a commercial airliner.

Regardless of whether this mystery object had
anything to do with the demise of of Flight 370
- what IS evident is that the radar readings
shown in this clip captured signals from what
for now, can only be termed a UFO.

(Video: 4 mins):

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/vid ... t-370.html

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/vid ... t-370.html

- Alexandra

P.S. Please share Forbidden Knowledge TV emails
and videos with your friends and colleagues
by using the "Forward to a Friend" link within this
newsletter, below.

That's how we grow. Thanks.
Publisher, http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/
Daily Videos from the Edges of Science

Note: best use full screen on video link(s)

Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:38 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 908 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next