It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:55 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 908 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.7 2014 
Site Admin

Post The Golden Thread, Volume 6.7 2014
Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.7 2014

Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:06 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.7 2014
watch this clip!

Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:17 am
Profile YIM

Quote:
Implications Posting #15:
The significance of the Ides of March is not that Julius Caesar died, for Caesar was but a man, and all men die. Rather, the date marks the end of an era of belief that the corruption and tyranny of the existing system of governance was unchangeable. That is still what the Ides of March stands for today, a date reminding all who live on this planet that no set of beliefs stands forever. Revolution never requires violence, since there is plenty of violence that does not bring revolution. Revolution has only one meaning; it is a rapid shifting of beliefs among the masses, which means that the practiced thoughts of the past stop, and new thoughts replace the old. Once a year, the Ides of March stands as our reminder that we have within us the power to change the way we think.

Hmmmmm - can't say this sits badly with me.... I like it!

:popcorn

Very provocative thinking there on your last post recall

Also - we agree on the Visitor clause - Friendly Visitors as the team I am preparing for.

Dondep - the only news we are going to get is Courtney's opinion.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:33 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:

Hmmmmm - can't say this sits badly with me.... I like it!

:popcorn

As i said earlier:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4541&start=900

Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:57 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Are the Illuminati taking over the world?

Author: Svali

What I will be writing on is a controversial topic, one that cannot be answered easily. If a person states that the Illuminati are planning to rule the world, many in the media immediately label the person as a "conspiracy theorist" with the wild-eyed look of Mel Gibson in the movie of that name. Or accuse them of "fanatical fundamentalist Christianity" as if that were an epithet (oh, that we lived in a world where that was considered highest praise instead of a term of shame).

On the other hand, to ignore the evidence that appears to be accumulating worldwide would take either a large dose of denial (which is apparently available in maximum dosages in many media quarters) or a desire to ignore the obvious.

Other factors also complicate answering this question readily.

1. Members who are survivors of this group, and who leave, are reporting what they were taught within the text of cult programming. It can be difficult at times to separate cult rhetoric from the actualities that are occurring, or events may be interpreted with a bias due to the programming.

2. People will also be influenced by other factors, including : their core beliefs about humanity, religious faith, the nature of good and evil, and the possibility of organized abuse on a global level.

I readily admit to all of the biases above, and ask that the reader be aware of this. I am still trying to undo the influence of a lifetime of being taught lies, lies which I once believed whole heartedly. Lies which make it difficult even now to sort truth from fiction, teaching from fact.

But I also believe it is important to share what I know about the agenda of what I believe is one of the most destructive organizations operating today.

Until the age of 38, I was a programmer with this group, and as such I was aware of much of the underlying agenda behind the programming. I had to be. I was teaching other trainers to do their jobs better, more efficiently, and as a former member of the group, totally "sold out" on the ideology that motivated me, I became excellent at what I did. The reason? I believed that the group would rule the world within my children's lifetime. In fact, I was told that my children would be leaders in the New order, which would be brought in by the middle of this century.

I was taught this from infancy on. My parents believed it, the leaders around us taught and believed it. And the things that I saw certainly showed great organization and concentrated effort towards this goal.

What things did I see that indicated this? There were several:

I saw a large amount of money being used to fund the projects of this group, funds that poured in from around the northern hemisphere and the world. Couriers were sent to the corners of the globe, and many of the top financial institutions had a vested interest in bringing this "new world order" to pass. This was discussed in leadership meetings; shown in videos to members of the group, such as the grainy films I saw in the 1960s showing a large round table with 13 members sitting around it, and the words "these are your leaders" spoken as the members rose and pledged allegiance to the coming new order. I will not mention the figures shown in this film in order to avoid the claim of "libel" but they were well known, influential, and many were behind the banking system of the modern world.

The Illuminati are funding this coming world order quietly, behind the scenes. They believe that money not only "talks" as the saying goes, but buys media coverage, or silence; protection; and the influence needed to shape our modern world. "As the economy goes, the nation will go," I was taught in my teens by leaders in this group. They are practical pragmatists, in spite of their occult bent, who understand the motivation that drives much of mankind: greed, or the desire to gain wealth and power.

Other indications of the worldwide agenda:

The Illuminati have been slowly linking themselves with other world wide occult and religious organizations over the years. There are no press releases announcing the merger of Illuminist intellectualism with a local coven's leadership, but this has been occurring with regularity over the past decades. They have been funding paramilitary groups, extremist groups, and any groups with an agenda that includes hatred, ego-centricism, racism, or other isms to an extreme.

They are funding educational institutions, believing, and rightly so, that the youth of today will be molded by their education. This influence is subtle, but certain classes have been opened up, or certain instructors brought in, due to the subtle influence of quiet businessmen who has contributed heavily over the years. Again, the cynical pragmatism of the Illuminist leadership comes out, as they wield influence with financial power; power gained, unfortunately, through their esoteric practices and contracts with evil.

Local and national media have been influenced for years by their financial pull. I was taught that the average person would be slowly and unknowingly "edged towards" acceptance of more and more immorality and idolatry. All a person needs to do is read or look at a magazine from the 1950's and compare it to those on the market today; to watch a movie from 50 years ago (when John Wayne was considered "action") compared to a modern tale of violence and spirituality; or compare the changes in modern television programs to see that the media has had an enormous (and, I was taught, calculated) impact on society.

The Illuminati have not created our modern society's ills or weaknesses. But they have encouraged and exploited them, often laughing at the gullibility and lack of moral fiber of the "average citizen". We as human beings have created the familial and social climate that is present today in our country. More and more, this is a climate adversarial to fundamental Christianity and morality. Mankind without God will turn to fill the vacuum, and the Illuminists and other occult groups have rushed to fill it.

Are the Illuminati out to rule the world? Yes, and this is what they teach their members. They are working avidly towards this goal even as I write. Will they succeed? Not if our nation turns to prayer and repentance, and asks the mercy of God on the world. The Bible teaches that only God knows when the end times will come, and also teaches that God is holding back that time in order that "none may perish", that all may have a chance to repent and turn to Him. This kind of faith can prevent the domination of evil in a world that often seems hopelessly snared in the coils of the enemy.

Continued:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... li1_00.htm

Ever wondered who is "on top of the Pyramid?" He gives us a clue. The bloodline he represents is well above the Rothschild's in power and in the hierarchy and is extra-terrestrial in origin. "Snip"

You are complicit in your inaction, every time you 'look the other way' when you see an injustice. Your 'thought' at the sub-conscious level of creation to the Creator, is your allowance of these things to occur. In so doing, you are serving our purpose. It is very important to us, that the Polarization of this planet is Negative at the time of the Great Harvest. That means Service to Self orientated, as opposed to Positive, Service to Others. We require a Negative Harvest, and you are doing a fine job of helping us to attain our goal. We are very grateful.

There will be dramatic changes to your climate and weather conditions over the next few years, as the time of the Great Harvest approaches. You will see wind-speeds surpassing 300 miles per hour at times. There will be raging tsunamis and widespread devastation; and a solar emission in late 2009 early 2010 that will cause major melting of the ice caps, and subsequent drastic rise in sea levels, leaving many (international) metropolitan areas underwater.

That is all I have time for at present. I have a Sacrifice I must attend now.

No, not really.

Let's see if we can increase the 'depth' of enquiry and question matter in the next session. Seek beyond the superficial. Get to the 'Core' of the matter.

Continued:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... ati_55.htm

Note: He presented himself as Senior Massini...Remember Massini?...Dex )

Alien Base Inside the Bucegi Mountains

http://humansarefree.com/2010/11/anothe ... apter.html

Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:05 pm
GT Truther

Courtney now seems to be dragging it out... he probably only planned to be making maybe 10 at the very most of these implication postiings, but for reasons which were not his the date of the main announcement was delayed from last month to this month.

Possibly for the better however, as Mercury was retrograde for the most of last month, and Jupiter for even longer... now both will be direct.

Meanwhile there is chatter online about imminent shananigans in the stock market / money markets for Tuesday the 4th; as ever we will find out for sure when it does or does not come to pass!

---------------------------------

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/03/02 ... your-back/

Secret Space war XIII: Alien Partners tell Putin, “Don’t Worry, We’ve Got Your Back”

Quote:
It these rumors are true, it can be expected that a Space War parity or quid pro quo has been established between the America and Russia, or that perhaps Russia may have recently attained a small but important advantage. If true, this would explain the now apparent reluctance of President Obama and his administration to proceed with more proxy wars for Israel in the Mideast and now specifically in the Ukraine which is loaded with extremely valuable resources and is considered essential to the national security of Putin’s new non-Bolshevik Russia.

I do not buy the idea which effectively is saying that Israel is the root of all evil and am concerned about religious bigotry. For the real power behind the scenes I also look to the Jesuits, the Vatican and some of the Mullahs - all of whom are dedicated to ancient texts that talk of an 'end time war' and therefore actively seek a truly destructive global war as a way of hastening the Messianic era, which each of them thinks will see it and its followers as victorious over all others! :doh :( :headbang

As for the concept that friendly ET's are standing by Russia, well I suppose that it is possible. Cayce did say that Russia will be the source of future hope for humankind.

Simon

Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:25 pm
GT Truther

I've been Fearing this type of shit for decades!

The drones that flock like birds robots fly in formation and navigate without being remotely controlled

Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:39 pm
Profile YIM

Got another flag waver -

Quote:
.."One thing that we should be seriously concerned about is astronomer’s nonchalant attitude in their observation of the encounter of the G2 cloud with our Galaxy’s core. As noted in the Galactic Pinball posting about the G2 cloud encounter, astronomers are actually hoping to see “fireworks” to learn more about how “black holes dine”. They don’t realize that, if the galactic core does erupt in fireworks strong enough to produce a superwave, then the moment we see the outburst, the superwave cosmic rays will be here at our doorstep and will start to bite us. Perhaps they think that just because the Galactic center lies 23,000 light years away, there is nothing to worry about."
--Paul LaViolette

This is being streamed today live at 11am by Project Camelot.

Must say that this type of event has been on my mind for the past few years now.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:08 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Wow Simon, good find there at Veterans Today.com. Wonder if that's connected to this discovery, of 7 ancient pyramids discovered right at the southern tip of the Crimean peninsula? Wonder if Obama is aware of it? Wonder if this is going to derail the Announcement?

"Is This The Cause of War? Oldest Pyramid On Earth Found Buried In Crimea, Ukraine!"

------------------------------------------------

from one of the sites shown/quoted in above video: http://www.european-pyramids.eu/wb/page ... hp?lang=EN

Quote:
THE CRIMEAN PYRAMIDS

There are said to exist 37 pyramids on the Crimean peninsula down southeast along the coast line. 7 underground pyramids - as claimed - were found by Dr.Gokh near Sebastopol (lat.44°36'14'' N/33°33' E).

http://www.tryukraine.com/news/2007/05.shtml report of a personal meeting with Dr.Gokh

http://www.philipcoppens.com/nap_art1.html report by the renowned author Ph.Coppens

Scientists to dig mysterious pyramids in Sebastopol

Tens of scientists from different countries explore a place in Sebastopol, where seven ancient pyramids are presumably hidden underground. Archeological dig is underway.

Sebastopol researcher Vitaly Gokh found the whereabouts of pyramids with the help of his unique patented invention, which lets to define any substances underground. For several years he has made a search of minerals and water. Detailed analysis of one of the found constructions showed not natural, but artificial character of its creation.

More than 20 commissions, including international ones, have visited the place recently.

Pyramids of Dew an interesting article on the possible use of pyramids to gain water on the dry Crimean peninsula.

----------------------------------------------------------

recall, what do you make of the recent hostile behavior between Putin and Obama in recent days, acting like saber-rattling enemies? On the verge of the Announcement, why would they think they have to act that way? :hmm Curious as to whether that's been mentioned on the poleshift ning and how it's being addressed there, if at all.

EDIT TO ADD: Just now heard on CNN a reference to the news that the Russians are distributing Russian passports to everyone in the Crimea, so that they can travel freely to Russia "in any event"; Hillary Clinton compared that to what Hitler did just before WWII, but consider this move in light of the pending cataclysms ('alleged' cataclysms, sigh..... :roll ). Is it possible that the Crimea - which will be a large island midway between the highlands of Eastern Europe and the Sochi outpost at the western edge of the new Russian beachfront - is scheduled to be yet another fortress for use by the Russian elite? Here's where the Crimea fits in on Safe Locations: http://zetatalk.com/safe2011.pdf Maybe Putin's alien allies have got not only his back but his western beachhead in mind.

Quote:
Crimea:

The Crimea will experience approximately the same climate after the shift as before, the former
west now the north, the former east now the new south. The most serious problem the Crimea will face
during and after the pole shift will be volcanic dust from the Balkan region and Etna, which will blanket the
area with thick dust clouds, making outdoor gardening impossible and poisoning the water. The Crimea,
surrounded on most sides by water, is also vulnerable to sea level changes, including influx from the
melting poles which will cause the oceans of the world to rise over 650 feet above their current levels. Due
to the forcible thrust of the India/Australian plate under the Himalayas, there will be some lifting of the
land affecting even the Crimeas, so some land will remain above sea level even after the poles have melted.
However, this will likely be a series of islands, not continuous land, compounding the problems facing any
survivors who will be less able to wander to more hospitable lands.
The Crimea is an island in the Black Sea which will of course slosh during the hour of the pole shift but
more important is the squeeze that will occur as the waters rise after the pole shift to be approximately 675
feet above today's current sea level. In the middle of a vast area that will go under the waves, the highlands
on the island of the Crimea will become the refuge of those who have migrated, attempting to escape the
waves. Refuges from the Ukraine in the north and from Russia to the east will arrive, and end up perched
on the highlands of the Crimea along with the those who lived on the Crimea at the start. A very crowded
situation.
ZetaTalk ™

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
recall, what do you make of the recent hostile behavior between Putin and Obama in recent days, acting like saber-rattling enemies? On the verge of the Announcement, why would they think they have to act that way?

(1)
with a pic::
or it may said:
"Vot is it you vish to say, comrade Obama",
If you don´t tells the world,

"I will want instead to address a political issue that I believe to be a major issue..."

Dondep wrote:

:hmm Curious as to whether that's been mentioned on the poleshift ning and how it's being addressed there, if at all.

(2)
There are some questions for the Zetatalk Chat @ march 8 2014 on pages 1 and 2:

http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... 1#comments

(3)
Regardin´ the Pyramids
More Anunnaki´s Stuff like the one on Azores:

http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science ... 43658.html

or the ones in Antartica:
http://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2012/09/ ... ntarctica/

and the others on China, off Cuba, Brazil, Peru, the moon,

Hi res:
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/AS17-135-20680HR.jpg

Postcards of the Past from the War Lords...

on mars... (detail image)

Hi Res:
http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images ... 1_DXXX.jpg

Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:52 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(Another book by Stan Romanek)

Enlightenment...imperative!
"Answers"
Is more than the sequel to the international bestselling book Messages: The World's Most Documented Extraterrestrial Contact Story. When Stan Romanek walks in to do a UFO conference, he brings more than his whole life with him; he also brings the concealed story of our inseparable connection with extraterrestrial beings and celestial guides. If you listen, he will tell you why Oneness is the only true reality. As a species, humans have forgotten who they are and where they are going. It is now their time to awaken. If you listen, he'll reveal the story of probable futures and how our planet is inextricably connected to the evolution of our galaxy. His latest book Answers is his new conversation with all of us. It will pull life as you know it down to the quantum level, and, if you're open-minded enough, allow your everyday beliefs to unfold into inner and outer spaces of interminable beauty and possibility.

I bought this to share...I think you can access it (below) (Address- dexxxaa@earthlink.net Password- blueeyes). (Note: DonD, this book should answer your question...Also, Yellow Book and the Looking Glass are discussed in more detail...Dex)

https://read.amazon.com/?asin=B0073M7W2W

Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:08 am
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:

recall, what do you make of the recent hostile behavior between Putin and Obama in recent days, acting like saber-rattling enemies? On the verge of the Announcement, why would they think they have to act that way? :hmm Curious as to whether that's been mentioned on the poleshift ning and how it's being addressed there, if at all.

What better way to start a new cold war and keep the coffers of BOTH MIC (Military Industrial Complex) fed now that the wars in Afghanistan & Iraq are over....

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :roll :hmm :sherlock

Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:28 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

hmmm. Did the American people really want Obama? Then again, did they have much choice? The only alternative that they had would (by now) probably have seen the USA a radioactive, nuclear-blasted wasteland. Indeed, not just the USA but virtually the whole planet.

Simon

Implications Posting #16:
Quote:
Remember that the leadership of a country always reflects the consciousness of the people. There are no exceptions to that, regardless of whether the leadership is virtuous or dastardly. Contemporary physics on Earth does not fully explain why this is so, although pieces of the puzzle are in clear sight if scientists would only connect the dots. Nonetheless, it is a consequence of a universal law, whether one understands why it is so or not. For this reason, it is never useful to be angry at a nation’s leadership, for the people truly do shape their own destiny regardless of who leads them. If you want to change the world for the better, the only thing that will work is to introduce a new idea to the people with clarity and focus, and then let it spread. The leadership will adapt to the new idea only when the people accept it.

Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:55 am
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Dondep wrote:

What better way to start a new cold war and keep the coffers of BOTH MIC (Military Industrial Complex) fed now that the wars in Afghanistan & Iraq are over....

(Note: That's the first thing came to my mind too..Dex)
Cross posting...

Russia’s military intervention in Ukraine and exopolitics
[Exopolitics.org - March 4, 2014] In a Press Conference televised today, Russian President Vladimir Putin declared that it was unlikely that Russia would take over Ukraine’s Crimean Peninsula. He declared: “We have reinforced protection of our military facilities, because we were receiving threats and saw that gunmen from terrorist organizations were coming,” Russia’s military actions in the Crimea has sparked international condemnation with Western leaders calling for a coordinated response, and taking symbolic diplomatic actions to punish Russia. In contrast, President Putin declared in his Press Conference that the recent events in Ukraine was an “illegitimate state coup” orchestrated by the intelligence communities of the U.S. and Europe that arranged for the overthrow of Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych. According to Putin, Russia’s military intervention was merely a proactive measure to defend Russian nationals in a territory that has been historically part of the Russia. U.S. Secretary of State, John Kerry attacked Russia for brazenly violating the sovereignty of a U.N. member state on trumped up charges. Kerry today stated, “not a single piece of credible evidence” supported Russia’s intervention, ironically forgetting that the same could be said for the U.S. led invasion of Iraq based on non-existent weapons of mass destruction.

Ukraine is but the latest in a series of former territories of the Soviet Union that have been courted with membership offers to the European Union (EU) and promised eventual membership of NATO. As former Soviet era territories continue to join the EU and eventually NATO, the effect is to gradually squeeze the Russian sphere of influence, and make Russia subservient to the agenda of the Western power elite. In the chess board of international politics, Ukraine is but a pawn in a grand strategy to checkmate Russia. Why? What makes Russia so politically dangerous to the Western power elite? Is it Russia’s nuclear arsenal? Is it Russia’s political tradition of standing up to forces of international banking and the Western power elite? Or is it another deeper form of international politics being played out with Russia – exopolitics? Is Russia’s main threat to the Western power elite a carefully orchestrated policy of slowly leaking information concerning UFOs and extraterrestrial to its citizenry and the world?

Continued:
http://exopolitics.org/russias-military ... opolitics/

Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:11 pm
GT Truther

This is in the news today too..Interesting timing...Dex

Military’s top general offers grim outlook on nation’s defense

WASHINGTON — The nation’s top military commander painted a dark picture Tuesday of future U.S. defense capabilities clouded by shrinking Pentagon budgets and adversaries’ technological advances that he said would erode American battlefield superiority.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2014/03/04/2 ... -grim.html

Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:03 pm
GT Truther

RE: Implication Posting No.16, I wonder, could it be that Courtney is wrong - because he has not allowed for the possibility of an invading force having ensured that the leader is one of its Quislings - even one of its own?

This article about transhumanism might be of related interest. NB: the words in this quote did NOT come from me.
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=301280

Quote:
"My conclusion after hundreds of exchanges is that these beings are not in fact human, but either some form of predatory Extra-Terrestrial Entities or even more likely, (according to my gut) Spiritual Entities who inhabit cloned bodies".

=================================

Meanwhile, I think we might have the answer we seek as to what the Announcement will be about.

Evidence is growing about a possible crashed UFO which is tens of thousands years old, and what some say could be an ancient mine. Its in the Baltic Sea between Sweden and Finland and known as the Baltic Sea Anomoly.

http://www.transients.info/2014/03/the- ... -dots.html

This would tick many boxes!

Simon

Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:44 pm
GT Truther

Just got word that the episode of William Shatner's "Weird Or What" that I'm on - as an "amateur historian" and "Disclosure Activist" - is currently airing on the SyFy channel on the west coast. It's Episode 7 of Season 3.

Talked to Uncle John today on the phone; I was worried and mentioned this to a few of you, but he's okay and keeping up with things.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Just got word that the episode of William Shatner's "Weird Or What" that I'm on - as an "amateur historian" and "Disclosure Activist" - is currently airing on the SyFy channel on the west coast. It's Episode 7 of Season 3.

ie:
http://www.ovguide.com/tv_episode/weird ... s-4372158#

Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:24 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Super Megaliths Found

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=300874

Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:45 am
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Dondep wrote:

Were it not for the pending shift, that would be a logical explanation. Yet the real reason for why we rushed into Iraq and Afghanistan (not simply the oil and gas, which is the overt reason, but WHY at that time and so abruptly) is never discussed in the context of alien interaction, and for that matter we never get disclosure about aliens except without the poleshift issue, which means it remains buried and a niche interest. The same goes for disclosure about the poleshift except without the alien interaction, which means it remains an academic 'theory'. True disclosure - of both - is the only thing that would warrant the description it will "change humanity forever".

Translation: Obama, get off your ass and stop playing footsie with your Disclosure partner Putin, who let slip the comment "[the Americans] from across the pond in America [are talking] as if they were sitting in a laboratory and running experiments on rats, without any understanding of the consequences". He - Putin - is starting to take steps to secure his soon-to-be new western beach-front, and the interests of his retired military pensioners that have made the Crimea similar to the US state of Florida. That's why he had Russian passports issued to the citizens there, to be able to come and go to Russia and the soon-to-be-shrunk Crimean 'island' centered at the southern tip of the current peninsula.

This is why I can't understand Obama's behavior, and the EU either; they need Russia's natural gas and highlands more than Russia needs them, except for their investors for the short-term. The American people will never put up with another war so far from our shores and for energy sources, and for that matter Obama can ill afford to talk like a warmonger at this stage, less than a month away from an Announcement that will change the entire world-view about all of this.

Speaking of; UJ offered to make me an edible hat to wear in the event the Zetas have lied yet again about the timing of something.....he suggested one made of beef jerky, something for me to "chew on" for awhile. :spit I too had to laugh at that one.......

Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

Speaking of; UJ offered to make me an edible hat to wear in the event the Zetas have lied yet again about the timing of something.....he suggested one made of beef jerky, something for me to "chew on" for awhile. :spit I too had to laugh at that one.......

ie:

Dondep wrote:
Translation: Obama, get off your ass and stop playing footsie with your Disclosure partner Putin, who let slip the comment "[the Americans] from across the pond in America [are talking] as if they were sitting in a laboratory and running experiments on rats, without any understanding of the consequences"

these actions wil lead to the timeline 2.01 :

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... e=activity

Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:30 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dex wrote:

"Answers"
Is more than the sequel to the international bestselling book Messages: The World's Most Documented Extraterrestrial Contact Story. When Stan Romanek walks in to do a UFO conference, he brings more than his whole life with him; he also brings the concealed story of our inseparable connection with extraterrestrial beings and celestial guides. If you listen, he will tell you why Oneness is the only true reality. As a species, humans have forgotten who they are and where they are going. It is now their time to awaken. If you listen, he'll reveal the story of probable futures and how our planet is inextricably connected to the evolution of our galaxy. His latest book Answers is his new conversation with all of us. It will pull life as you know it down to the quantum level, and, if you're open-minded enough, allow your everyday beliefs to unfold into inner and outer spaces of interminable beauty and possibility.

I bought this to share...I think you can access it (below) (Address- dexxxaa@earthlink.net Password- blueeyes). (Note: DonD, this book should answer your question...Also, Yellow Book and the Looking Glass are discussed in more detail...Dex)

Stan is the first to have taken photo's of large, blue, almond shape eye, beautiful little girl hybrids...Very interesting book.

Dex

Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:53 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
Dex wrote:

"Answers"

Stan is the first to have taken photo's of large, blue, almond shape eye, beautiful little girl hybrids...Very interesting book.

Dex

Like the ones Paola Harris (1) took from the W56 people from the investigations of Professor Stefano Breccia 1997

I find that they look alike the pilot girl that find retiredafb on the dark side of the moon:
Notes:
(1)
http://www.paolaharris.com/

Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:58 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

FTL Zetatalk on ISS String of Pearls Photo, Released by NASA, Genuine! (NEW ZetaTalk) (1)

Start quote: -------------------------------------------

Quote:
Can the Zeta's give a quick comment if this "Gravity inspired" released picture shows Nibiru aka Planet X? The picture was taken nearly four years ago on 11/22/2009. I looked on the soho and secchi sites for any possible correlating picture but didn't see any. It doesn't look like any lens flare and doesn't match up with lens flare in the picture from the sun. Is it Nibiru or Nibiru related? It's too coincidental that it's just at the right spot and NASA picked now as the time to release it seeing how it's just over four years old. I adjusted the gamma some and on closer inspection it looks to be giving off it's own lens flare or something independent of the sun and the flare the sun is giving off:
[and from another]http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/images/station/crew-21/html/s129e007592.html
S129-E-007592 (22 Nov. 2009) --- The bright sun greets the International Space Station in this Nov. 22 scene from the Russian section of the orbital outpost, photographed by one of the STS-129 crew members.
Quote:
SOZT
This is a genuine capture of what is called a String of Pearls presentation of the Moon Swirls in the tail of Planet X, and is a deliberate release by NASA in the run-up to the announcement. This lineup happens only rarely, when several Moon Swirl tubes are aligned side-by-side in parallel due to the whip of the tail, and when the angle of view from the camera or eye is such that the end points are facing the camera. Sunlight funnels down the length of the Moon Swirl, bouncing from the sides so that the light is focused out the end, like a flashlight. Here the Moon Swirl orbs appear with different color hues, like a rainbow, due to the angle of the exiting light focus, as red light bends more readily than blue, etc.

Regardless of how this photo might be debunked by those anxious to still deny the presence of Planet X near the Sun, this String of Pearls is not a lens flare for the following reasons.
- Flares line up in a line from the center of the Sun, but the string does not.
- When the brightness is dimmed to the point where the flares disappear, the string does not.
- The flares are magenta colored, and when magenta is exaggerated in the photo all appear a darker magenta. The string, however, does not.
- When gamma adjusted, the orbs in the string appear a rounded shape, as the light from the center of each flashlight Moon Swirl is more intense at the center.
- The string is not a ghost, or a ghost of a ghost, as the Sun has no ghosts nor do any other objects in sight have ghosts within the camera.
EOZT

end quote ....................

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... w-zetatalk

Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:39 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Photo's from Stan's book

Three fingers...

Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:15 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 908 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next