It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:13 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 908 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.7 2014 
GT Truther

Post epitaph

Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:10 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.7 2014
?

Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:59 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I've not talked about this before, as I'm English (worse still, a Londoner) and my voice counts for little in the scheme of things.

My only involvement will be to suffer / experience the result, irrespective of who wins. For good. For bad.

So, with the polls having closed the early indications are that there has been a very high turnout. About 90% for the postal vote, and it could be that there will be the highest turnout in an election since universal suffrage was granted.

Opinion polls say that the result is too close to call.

Things only really started coming alive last month when the first opinion poll suggested that the Scots really might vote Yes (to become independent). Since then there has been a whole raft of high profile government leaders rushing up to Scotland to beg them to vote No. And bribe then. And frighten them with what might happen if they do go. Many businesses (especially banks) have threatened to move their HQ's from Edinburgh to London. A German bank spokesperson even said that a Yes vote will trigger an economic depression as severe as the 1930's. The British Pound Sterling will likely plummet in value if there is a Yes vote. It fell noticeably even after that first opinion poll hinted that a Yes vote could actually happen.

Something I read in a newspaper is that no-one has ever even hinted that the English / Welsh / Northern Irish should invade Scotland if they do vote to go. They have a point. The same article also said that some States within the USA will be watching carefully, in case they wish to have a vote of their own. Hmm...

One of my brothers told me that the Catalonians in Spain are also watching; if Scotland does vote to leave then it could open the flood gates of nation break-ups.

For good. For bad.

I'm not going to wait up all night for the result, I see no point. It won't change a thing.

Simon

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:25 pm
GT Truther

# 122
Vaccines as Agenda 21
If ISS become a Laser Space Mass Destruction Station it will be disabled!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTuQhVatqQU

Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:58 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Mystery illness plagues girls in Colombia

In El Carmen de Bolivar, near the port of Cartagena, dozens of teenagers have experienced similar symptoms. Some have even lost consciousness.

"They vaccinated me in May and I started fainting in August. My legs became heavy and I couldn't feel my hands anymore. When I woke up, I was in the hospital," recalled 15-year-old Eva Mercado.

She passed out seven times in a month.

http://news.yahoo.com/mystery-illness-p ... 25963.html

Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:54 am
GT Truther

Post remember when
In 2008 DB of SNED watch this movie in his underground lair and was laughing with his science buddies that the energy weapon (that disintegration ray used was pretty accurate)

This is the movie

So now there is a another build collapse and the rumor is “Jericho Weapon”

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1805.htm

coincidence?
PYSOPS?

Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:55 pm
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
?

Recall15,

WOW nice to have in the photo album, just confirms the puppet show of the PTB

Thanks

Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:58 pm
GT Truther

Post rigged
Watch the camera there is a pile of yes votes in stack for no!

Again, shuffling the votes?

Quote:
If the video is correct as to type of ballot used, it would not be considered legal in any international election. Anyone could create a thousand of these in 20 minutes, they aren’t tracked by voter ID numbers, like paper ballots elsewhere, and their isn’t a concurrent computer record, though those, when used alone are easily hacked.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/09/19 ... ret-video/

Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:31 pm
GT Truther

Post news?
Quote:
In an interesting turn of events, according to the following article posted on Global Research, four countries have signed a non-disclosure agreement not to release info regarding the downed flight MH17: Australia, Ukraine, Belgium and the Netherlands.

In light of the recent disclosure from UK Counsellor Simon Parkes, who clearly stated in my interview with him that the Flight was shot down by a Russian plane on orders by Putin, this indicates a cover-up is in operation. MH 17, he said, was a Mossad operation containing a "dirty bomb". The refridgerated dead bodies from the disappeared flight MH 370 were filled with a virus set to be activated upon crashing into an undisclosed Russian city. The apparent motive was to instigate a "Russian 911" event. In other words, Putin had no choice but to shoot it down.

http://projectcamelotportal.com/blog/31 ... light-mh17
http://projectcamelotportal.com/video-l ... councillor

Remember DB of SNED, went out of his way to distance him self from project camalot,
As they say " the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:50 pm
GT Truther

Are those Scotland videos a real implication? Ultimate fraud? It appears agents incorporated Darren Brown's abilities to manipulate the voting outcome. It shows the clerks, apparently, believed the yes voting read no. That's why it was out in the open and with some...confusion.

Anyway, I believe I made an original joke today as a result of my wife and I having a contending humorous conversation. I placed it in my signature box below...

Dex

Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:53 pm
GT Truther

Post UFO looking at chem trails

Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:56 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: UFO looking at chem trails
mountaintiger7 wrote:

I saw one like that , but moving at a good clip last summer. It was also daytime and blue sky with clouds.

Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:42 pm
Site Admin

Sorry, recall, but that photo of John McCain has been debunked, sadly.

Quote:
Brian Rogers, Mr. McCain’s communications director, was not amused. The man who was misidentified as Mr. Baghdadi in the photographs, Mr. Rogers said Thursday, was a commander of the Northern Storm Brigade, a group linked to the Free Syrian Army. Mr. Rogers declined to identify him by name, saying he feared for the man’s safety.

Read more here: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/12/world/middleeast/try-as-he-may-john-mccain-cant-shake-falsehoods-about-ties-to-isis.html?_r=2

I got sucked into believing this, too. Jihad Johnny and his minions.

I swear this man is so hot to trot to go into an all out war with the Middle East. Crazy. :crazy

And why, oh why, oh why does US media keep interviewing this crazy old man is beyond me. Let it go, already, he ain't da Prez. :mrgreen:

Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:21 pm
Site Admin

simple simon wrote:
I've not talked about this before, as I'm English (worse still, a Londoner) and my voice counts for little in the scheme of things.

My only involvement will be to suffer / experience the result, irrespective of who wins. For good. For bad.

So, with the polls having closed the early indications are that there has been a very high turnout. About 90% for the postal vote, and it could be that there will be the highest turnout in an election since universal suffrage was granted.

Opinion polls say that the result is too close to call.

Things only really started coming alive last month when the first opinion poll suggested that the Scots really might vote Yes (to become independent). Since then there has been a whole raft of high profile government leaders rushing up to Scotland to beg them to vote No. And bribe then. And frighten them with what might happen if they do go. Many businesses (especially banks) have threatened to move their HQ's from Edinburgh to London. A German bank spokesperson even said that a Yes vote will trigger an economic depression as severe as the 1930's. The British Pound Sterling will likely plummet in value if there is a Yes vote. It fell noticeably even after that first opinion poll hinted that a Yes vote could actually happen.

Something I read in a newspaper is that no-one has ever even hinted that the English / Welsh / Northern Irish should invade Scotland if they do vote to go. They have a point. The same article also said that some States within the USA will be watching carefully, in case they wish to have a vote of their own. Hmm...

One of my brothers told me that the Catalonians in Spain are also watching; if Scotland does vote to leave then it could open the flood gates of nation break-ups.

For good. For bad.

I'm not going to wait up all night for the result, I see no point. It won't change a thing.

Simon

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

I did wait up, Simon. :mrgreen:

I'm really glad to see that the vote was No for whatever that is worth. I'm a Yank and don't really have a dog in this fight.

That said, I truly hope Cameron et al keep the promises they've made to the Scots. I also pray that Scotland and the rest of the UK can heal these wounds.

Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:23 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
There are sick conspiracy theories about an imaginary group called Majestic and the role Ike is said to have played in an equally imaginary “science fiction” surrender to an alien race in 1953. All of that is hogwash, nothing of the kind has ever existed.

Quote:
demonstrates how hard certain groups very close to centers of power, call them “banking” or “illuminati” or whatever, worked to see to it that the worst war in history would never end, and it hasn’t.

Trash Ike, some fact #2 some fiction #1 ?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/09/20 ... of-horror/

Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:41 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
Are those Scotland videos a real implication? Ultimate fraud? It appears agents incorporated Darren Brown's abilities to manipulate the voting outcome. It shows the clerks, apparently, believed the yes voting read no. That's why it was out in the open and with some...confusion.

Dex

Indeed!!!

Also From ZT (1)

Quote:
Accepted via email:

I was wondering if the Zetas could comment on the validity of the Scots vote for independence? I am extremely suspicious and there is this article about the Russian’s suspicion.
[and from another]
http://m.theweek.com/speedreads/index/2 ... sia-iden...
Members of the media expressed skepticism at the "North Korean"-style turnout level — a dubiously high 90 percent.
[and from another]
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... s-foul-s...
There are tables, with voting papers stacked upon them, but the observers are stuck around the perimeter. Even if you want to, it's impossible to tell what's happening. It's also unclear where the boxes with ballot papers come from.
[and from another]
http://www.infowars.com/yes-supporters- ... ottish-r...
Despite a ten per cent margin of victory for the ‘No’ campaign in the Scottish referendum, some supporters of the ‘Yes’ camp are pointing to videos which they claim show evidence of vote rigging. In the first example, bundles of referendum papers are seen on top of a table designated for ‘No’ votes and yet when zoomed in, the top paper on two of the bundles clearly shows an X marked in the box for ‘Yes’. Police in Glasgow are also investigating at least ten cases of vote fraud where people turned up to vote only to find that their names had already been crossed off the list, suggesting other people were voting multiple times.
[and from another]
http://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2014/09/sco ... ngirfan-...
In Dundee, a fire alarm led to the evacuation of the building where the vote was being counted. In Dundee, a strong YES area, the count was suspended twice due to fire alarms. The turnout in the strong YES area of Dundee was 78.8%, which is lower than the 85% turnout in Scotland as a whole In Dundee, 'Yes' ballot papers were spotted on a 'No' table.
[and from another]
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... -no-hist...
A YouGov survey for The Sun and The Times and a separate poll by Panelbase both found 52% of Scots will to vote to stay in the union, with 48% favouring independence, when undecided voters are excluded. But research by Ipsos-Mori for the broadcaster STV suggested the gap could be even closer, indicating 51% of people will vote No to 49% saying Yes.
[and from another]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbJif7vI ... e=youtu.be
[and from another]
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-09-1 ... rigging-...
This will be like Bush stealing the election in the USA and it will linger causing tremendous resentment in Britain. The whole of Europe needed the Scottish NO vote. Since Brussels rigged the Italian elections, we cannot rule out their involvement behind the scenes yet in Scotland. This has led to so many in Scotland feeling they have been cheated and reduced to second class slaves of London and Brussels. The EU Commission was threatened by Scotland because if they won their independence, the contagion would have engulfed all of Europe and that would cost jobs in Brussels. This is not about what is good for Europe, it is what is now good for the politicians to keep their huge salaries.
[and from another]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... stigatin...
Police in Glasgow are investigating ten cases of suspected electoral fraud. Voters turned up at polling stations to find that people had already voted using their names. Glasgow City Council confirmed that there had been 10 instances where people had gone to vote and found their names had already been crossed off the list.
[and from another]
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/sc ... scottish...
The final opinion polls before the vote suggested that the campaign against independence retained a very slight lead. But with significant numbers of people still undecided, the result will remain impossible to predict until the early hours of Friday morning. An Ipsos-MORI poll tonight suggested that Scotland would reject independence by the smallest of margins, with 51 per cent of people intending to vote No and 49 per cent Yes, excluding undecided voters. A separate Panelbase survey had very similar findings, with 52 per cent saying they favoured keeping the union and 48 per cent keen to go it alone. Both polls suggested that about five per cent of voters – or one in 20 – remain undecided and could swing the result.
[and from another]
http://blog.constitutioncenter.org/2014 ... e-uk-is-...
Turnout, while high, was slightly below expectations, hovering around 80-85 percent for most areas. Notably, Edinburgh, the largest council area by population, clocked in at a mere 75 percent.
Quote:
ImageSOZT
Election fraud is certainly nothing new, so widespread as to be universal. During the famous election rigging in the 2000 and 2004 Presidential elections, during which George W. Bush resoundingly lost to his opponents but was installed in the White House anyway, the following tricks were used. There was no way to support a recount as Diebold machines electronically captured the votes, and electronic results could be changed with no audit trail. Counts were easily changed by wifi laptops nearby, and were observed being changed. Ballots on paper were lost, at times found in dumpsters. And recounts were denied by Republican judges and state officials.

The clues that the vote in Scotland was rigged are many. The polls were on an upswing for the YES vote, and then suddenly turned the other way, at least in the press. Momentum on a much debated subject does not suddenly swing. Momentum going into the final days traditionally continues to build, reflecting undecided voters finally making a choice. What would have changed the direction? New facts? Polls are manipulated in several ways, by carefully choosing the respondents to skew the result, and by limiting the number of respondents. It is important to have the polls going into an election mirror the results. In Scotland, even the final polls only showed a 2% advantage to NO, vs a final result of almost 10%.

Where the focus is on how the observers were kept away from the counting tables, and how ballots were placed in the wrong piles, this is looking in the wrong direction. Paper ballots can be recounted, and were recounted. Fraud thus happened before the ballots reached the counting rooms. An example is Dundee where fire alarms emptied the rooms and the vote turnout was a full 6% lower than the rest of Scotland. Edinburgh had a turnout a full 10% below the rest of Scotland. Was the weather a deterrent? Thus the will of Scotland was stolen, for the EU, for the Queen, and for the establishment in general. In the end, it will not matter, as the Pole Shift will be a great leveler.
EOZT

Else:

2014 Block added to Georgia Guidestones... (2)

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

(2)
http://worldtruth.tv/2014%E2%80%B3-adde ... come-true/

Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:43 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I don't take much stock in that 20-14 addition. Anyone could have had that thing professionally fabricated, with scrap granite, and added it with some glue. It doesn't even match the stone, at all. It would bear more authenticity if it was tooled into the prior existing granite.

I would suspect the person that brought this forward with the first photo. Anybody know who that is?

Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:13 pm
GT Truther

UK Government to push Iranians for release of 'female volleyball prisoner' at UN General Assembly

“The prison is notorious. Ghoncheh is in the worst part of it and has been interrogated repeatedly [without a lawyer being present]. It’s the worst place you can be. It’s like something you see in the movies. The psychological conditions are awful. I’ve only seen one photo of it but my parents visited her yesterday [Wednesday] and they are at breaking point,” Mr Ghavami said.

“My mother had to leave the visitor’s room and vomited so many times outside that she nearly passed out.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens ... at-UN.html

Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:01 am
GT Truther

Quote:

Rumor has it minds are open
Then rumors fill them up with lies
Please the people, audiences
I try to scream, 'cause nothing dies

Let's see action
Let's see people
Let's see freedom
In the air

Let's see action
Let's see people
Let's be free
Let's see who cares

http://songmeanings.com/songs/view/114508/

Quote:
Anybody who understands finance and geopolitics can now see clearly the Nazi/Zionist cabal faces the mathematical certainty of defeat. It is also very clear the United States is on the brink of revolution. That is why cabal representatives have begun negotiating surrender with the White Dragon Society and their allies.

The surrender terms being offered by the WDS will be detailed below but first let us review the latest indications of cabal defeat.

http://eclinik.wordpress.com/vital-issu ... surrender/

Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:39 am
GT Truther

I like this one It's Exacly the way I FEEL!!

LYRICS:

F@ck the banks they’re all dead to me,
F@ck capitalism and democracy,
F@ck tax and the country and the GDP.
Just f@ck the whole economy.

F@ck anyone who works in the CBD,
and f@ck anyone who went to university.
F@ck the reptilian dynasty.
And f@ck the whole illuminati.

The lizard people watch with an all seeing eye,
Atop sky scrapers infinity stories high.
Spitting on us from the top of their towers,
Flying first class getting golden showers.

Such is the life of the affluent,
You can get p!ssed on by a flight attendant.
You can go stab a dolphin at the grove.
You can w&nk on an owl at Bohemian Grove.

Oom boom boom, that’s the sound of a truth-bomb.
Ring-a-ding ding, that’s Barack Obama’s intercom.
Get Dom and Adrian off the waves.
Cause we’re dropping truth bombs like it’s the end of days.

The united nations of the new world order,
Calcifying your third eye, putting fluoride in the water.
Don’t believe everything you see on the news,
Dom and Adrian are dishing out the brutal truths.

On the dark side of the moon there’s an alien space station,
Broadcasting a signal to the earth’s population.
You’re just a hologram living a holographic life,
and there’s no such thing as anything, you’re not even alive.

And it’s all the agenda of the thirteen families,
Manipulating markets towards a one world currency,
Dumping chemtrails causing infertility.
And mother f@ckers have the gall to call that sh!t a conspiracy?

They’re lending to lenders who reinvest your investments,
Reinvest reinvestments to fund elections for presidents,
Who amend the amendments that will decay your intelligence -
Welcome mother f@ckers to the age of Aquarius.

Ringa--ding ding, that’s Barack Obama’s intercom.
Get Dom and Adrian off the waves -

The one percent are managing the frequency,
Limiting your creative capacity,
Using MTV and f@cking Channel E,
They make you wanna be, what they want you to be.

Not me.... F@ck the occultist celebrity,
F@ck Miley f@cking Cyrus and f@ck Jay Z,
F@ck Rupert Murdoch and Pay TV -
I download all my sh!t for free.

Now I’m not looking for sympathy,
But it feels like the system is fisting me.
So just cause I wanna pursue the arts,
I’ve gotta live off my Daddy’s credit card?

And what now I’m supposed to do the nine to five,
Just to cover the costs of the costs of life?
I won’t get on my knees and suck a managers knob,
Just to be another dickhead with a fulltime job.

Ringa--ding ding, that’s Barack Obama’s intercom.
Get Dom and Adrian off the waves -

SONG CREDITS:

Performed by Christiaan Van Vuuren and Nick Boshier
Lyrics and Vocals Written by Christiaan Van Vuuren
Track Composed by Lance Gurisik
Mastered by Darren Ziesing

MUSIC VIDEO CREDITS:

Directed by Connor Van Vuuren and Christiaan Van Vuuren
Produced by Soul Mates
VFX by Doug Bayne
Sound Design by Song Zu
News Remix by Gerard Fitzgerald at Song Zu

Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:37 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

The Old Videoclip of Bush and Chenney Warcraft with c4 backpacs...

Link:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=46 ... =2&theater

Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:23 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post steel to dust

Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:43 pm
GT Truther

Oh Looky!

Help Obama kickstart WWIII

How Disgusting! :fu Obama :fu

Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:38 pm
Profile YIM

Liberia have announced isolation camps for ebola victims. The infected will be "forcibly" removed from their homes to be isolated.

Estimates by the CDC is that 1 million infected expected by January!

Is this the Skyfall?

Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:09 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
# 122
Vaccines as Agenda 21
If ISS become a Laser Space Mass Destruction Station it will be disabled!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTuQhVatqQU

What's with the fairytales? I've had enough of these fairytales!

Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:11 pm
Profile YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 908 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next