It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 6:39 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 908 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.7 2014 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.7 2014

Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:55 am
Site Admin

Oh my word, mountain! I just spit coffee allll over my keyboard. :spit :crylaugh :slap :roflmao

Oh mercy she says wiping tears from her eyes. :crylaugh

Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:30 am
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
I understand, freak but, IMHO, he has been brainwashed as so many in the police force have been. He sees the world as us vs them.

And that's the problem. Anytime you see another human being as "them" you/we have a problem.

Anytime any child of light is seen as "other" we have Gaza and Northern Iraq and, yes, Ferguson, MO.

Snow parkas for New Orleans? Yeah, makes as much sense as anti-mine vehicles for Houston. If we have that much surplus military equipment - well, what does that tell you?

Snow parkas. :crylaugh :spit :roflmao :slap

Mardi Gras? :yamon

Why must they brainwash them? :headbang

Snow parka's? :shock: :whistle :slap :roflmao :yamon :crylaugh

Mardi Gras? :spit :whistle :slap :roflmao

Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:40 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

:crylaugh :spit :slap :roflmao

Oh my word! Y'all are too much today!

Thanks for the laugh! :heart

Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:00 am
GT Truther

Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:15 am

Bluebonnet wrote:
Thanks, Sky. How are you? I was just thinking about you today.

I was wondering what the weather was like in your part of the world. We've been staying inside alllll this week. We've had heat indexes in the 104 to 107 degrees F. Feeling hot, hot, hot!!!

I find myself longing for a return trip to that lovely cool air in Colorado. :mrgreen:

Oh well, our forecast calls for rain most of next week so I am doing the happy dance. I really shouldn't complain because we've only reached 100+ degrees F a couple of times this summer. We've had lovely afternoon showers almost every day/every other day. Not like the drought from a couple of summers ago.

But I am sooo ready for that first cool front in late September. I am ready for sweaters, fireplaces and big bowls of chili. :yamon

Doing exceptionally well thank you Blue

Our weather is neat for spring as we have around 22 C days bouncing down to 10 C when the odd weekly cold front passes. Just busting a gut here with work - tough times to keep the wheels turning here. Business is very shy to spend.

Our Gubment is doing sterling work at bleeding this country into the dirt. I had such a giggle on that Brics GDP growth curve - SA did not even show. Well or dear prezzy at least completed half his secondary education. So we labour on!

That San Francisco quake (6.1) was an eye popper today.

Sensing a real impending feeling lately. Like the need to get ready for something....

Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:35 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Angel Appears Over London, UK

:awe

Story Here!

Alas, I did not see this. London is such a big city that its impossible to see everything everywhere.

==================================

I've read about the unseasonably cool weather that has been experienced in the USA. Its not just you; here in Britain our weather has also started to cool down. On Friday I visited a lady in her 90's who lives alone and she said that she has already switched on her central heating, albeit at a low level.

==================================

A few days ago someone sent me an article about the use of vitamin C to cure Ebola. I've placed this in the Ebola subforum, and am also adding links here.

The article: http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v10n13.shtml

The full article on the Ebola subforum: http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=96&t=4603&p=51850#p51850

Whilst talking about Ebola, below is something I've just sent to some friends by email. Erm, Its not that I doubt the desire to save the life of the unfortunate medic, but I do question the reasonableness in bringing someone with that illness into a very crowded urban area. Surely there should be facilities in rural areas? The consequences of the illness escaping the hospital could be horrific.

If I sound frivolous its more an emotional coping mechanism than a desire to make light of such a serious issue.

Simon

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey, lets all celebrate the wisdom of our elders and betters... someone with an infectious disease that kills most people who contract it and which does not have any known antidote has been brought from Africa to the UK.

To make matters even more exciting, the patient is not just coming here but being sent to a very busy local hospital in a densely populated part of inner suburban London. Oh what Joy!

I suppose that this will represent the easiest way to start a headcount reduction in what is often said to be very overcrowded city.

I wonder if its time to write a will, buy a large quantity of Vitamin C and flee to the hills? Especially seeing that the experts think that the risk to us ordinary oiks is minimal.

-----------------------------

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28919831

British Ebola patient arrives in UK for hospital treatment

A British man who contracted the Ebola virus in Sierra Leone has arrived back in the UK on board an RAF jet.

The healthcare worker landed at London's RAF Northolt in a specially-equipped C-17 aircraft and will be transported to an isolation unit at the Royal Free Hospital in north London.

The man is "not currently seriously unwell", a Department of Health spokesman said.

Health officials have stressed the risk to the UK remains "very low".

The DoH said the decision to return the patient to the UK was taken following "clinical advice".

Prof John Watson, DoH deputy chief medical officer, said they would be taken in a specially-adapted ambulance to a high level isolation unit - the only unit of its kind in the UK.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:00 pm
GT Truther

Ding Dong the WITCH is dead!

De Rothschild, grande dame of wine, dies at 80
Associated Press
By JAMEY KEATEN | Associated Press – 3 hours ago

Print
RELATED CONTENT
File - The Baroness Philippine de Rothschild of Chateau Mouton Rothschild in France, answers questions after signing an accord at the Opus One winery in Oakville, Calif., in this Thursday, Sept. 22, 2005 file photo. Philippine de Rothschild, an energetic and self-certain grande dame of Bordeaux wine who halted an acting career to run vineyards owned by the family dynasty, has died, her company said Sunday Aug. 24, 2014. She was 80. (AP Photo/EricRisberg,file)View Photo
File - The Baroness Philippine de Rothschild of Chateau Mouton Rothschild in France, answers questions after signing an accord at the Opus One winery in Oakville, Calif., in this Thursday, Sept. 22, 2005 file photo. Philippine de Rothschild, an energetic and self-certain grande dame of Bordeaux wine who halted an acting career to run vineyards owned by the family dynasty, has died, her company said Sunday Aug. 24, 2014. She was 80. (AP Photo/EricRisberg,file)
PARIS (AP) — Philippine de Rothschild, an energetic and self-certain grande dame of Bordeaux wine who halted an acting career to run vineyards owned by the family dynasty, has died, her company said Sunday. She was 80.
She died Friday in a Paris "from the effects of a serious operation", winemaker Baron Philippe de Rothschild SA said in a statement, without specifying further.
De Rothschild, who cracked a male-dominated wine industry to become company chairwoman and was known by many as simply "The Baroness," understood the ups and downs of bearing one of Europe's best-known family names: As a girl in Nazi-occupied France, she used her mother's maiden name; as a professional actress, she took a stage name.
In a 1999 interview with French newspaper Liberation, she said: "When your name is Rothschild, everyone thinks you had an easy childhood."
Hers — during World War II — was not. Her father, a scion of the fabulously wealthy Jewish banking family, fled to England to join Gen. Charles de Gaulle's expatriate administration. She stayed behind with her mother Elisabeth, who believed that her Catholic religion would spare her deportation.
But in 1944, just two months before the Allies liberated Paris, the Nazis deported her mother to Ravensbrueck, Germany, where she died the next year. De Rothschild, in her comments to Liberation, recalled that she herself was spared deportation only because one German officer thought of his own daughter, who was about the same age, when he saw her. After the war, de Rothschild spent decades at the Comedie Francaise and elsewhere in the theater circuit, using the stage name Philippine Pascal.
When her father, Baron Philippe de Rothschild, died in 1988, she took control at the family business, Chateau Mouton Rothschild, later renaming it after him.
While the Rothschild dynasty made its name first in finance, the family's London branch ran the Chateau Mouton-Rothschild winery in France for five generations. De Rothschild expressed pride to be the first woman to run it.
Her father notably added innovation to an often staid industry by adorning drawings of artists like Picasso or Dali onto wine bottle labels. She continued the tradition: British artist Lucian Freud was commissioned to create the label for the 2006 edition of Chateau Mouton Rothschild — a wine that has been known to fetch thousands of dollars per bottle over the years.
In business, she used an actor's engaging demeanor. With a raspy voice, she was unafraid to speak her mind and was equally at ease in English and French. She had a penchant for thick earrings and heavy necklaces.
Mouton Cadet, one of the company's wines, is recognized well beyond the rarefied world of connoisseurs. She maintained Baron Philippe de Rothschild's Opus One venture with Robert Mondavi, an alliance of New World vigor and Old World knowhow.
"If I had the choice, I would have likened Philippine de Rothschild to Champagne. She flames up, she's joyous, she's frothy," wrote Paris Match reporter Philippe Tesson in a 2007 profile. "Destiny decided otherwise ... That's how Philippine became a Bordeaux."
Twice married, she is survived by two sons, a daughter and grandchildren. A funeral is planned Sept. 1 in southwestern Pauillac, said company CEO Hugues Lechanoine.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/philippine-de-rothschild-grande-dame-wine-dies-80-n187971

Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:45 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

at about 7:47 he says that during the next 30 days there may be activity on the Pacific ring of fire and mainland USA. But this may have already happened? Or is there more to come? The ring of fire is so active that for it to be mentioned in this way suggests an extreme event.

Also, the Arcturians are preparing to evacuate their bases near the Canary Island and Iceland. This is perhaps more significant / its time to fly the red flag of danger!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AclMXkVbiBY

Simon

Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:31 pm
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:

The REAL Thieves of our Destiny

You always find the best graphics, Tiger, and I don't think anyone posting here anymore can argue with them since we all feel pretty much the same way despite being from different parts of the globe. However this one in particular I'm singling out for a comment because it always gets my goat that the Bigger Picture isn't acknowledged, leaving a Do-Good Message to substitute for the Real Deal.

Yes, it's true that every vote counts, but this graphic is misleading - because it infers that had the Public ALL gotten out to vote, those 538 votes would've been outvoted by Stay-At-Homes, who it's are assumed would've voted for Gore and not Bush.

This is a sad but well-intentioned message, because it avoids the real issue.

For starters, we can look at the "hanging chad" issue; even Pat Buchanan admitted that all the people who supposedly voted for him in Palm Beach probably intended to vote for Gore, simply because of the mis-alignment of the ballot. Right there were thousands - not 538, but THOUSANDS - of votes that didn't go to the intended candidate. Putting the burden on 538 Stay-At-Homes AVOIDS THE G**-D***ed issue, allowing Shoulder Shruggers to piss on those thousands of voters. When will someone stand up for them? Never mind; the reaction will be a roll of the eyes or a sigh of boredom, ANYTHING to avoid the hard work of ensuring technology works FOR us, not AGAINST us.

Next, a whole 'nother treasure tROVE of votes that would've shown the true Will of the People: the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of disenfranchised voters who had been convicted of MISDEMEANORS, and were slyly eliminated from the voting rolls by that evil, wicked witch Sec'y. of State Katherine Harris - who KNEW better and has yet to be indicted and convicted of treason for stealing the Destiny of America from its rightful place. While people convicted of felonies (such as I was convicted of; bank robberies are felonies) are precluded from voting unless they are granted clemency (i.e. a pardon of sorts; while I had all my political rights restored by the governor of Virginia, the one 'right' that was not was the one that allows me to carry a gun, but nowadays I have the same philosophy as Andy Griffith of Mayberry so I have no problem with it), those convicted of misdemeanors face no such disqualification. Had those HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of voters not been erroneously taken off the voting rolls, {but weren't they convicted of a crime? Oh, a MISDEMEANOR you say....gosh, guess we just made a teensy mistake there, sorry 'bout that! We'll correct it in time for the next election} those 538 votes would've bitten the dust and been swallowed up in the nanosecond of a monstrous crescendo of votes.

Man, it pisses me off something fierce when even just those two issues above are never given their fair hearing, and reminders about voting - intended for Stay-At-Homes (are there any readers here who qualify for Stay-At-Home-On-Election-Day, or does everyone here already know enough to vote?) - soon fall on deaf ears because they simply. don't. apply.

Then, for the main entree - the reprogramming of the Diebold voting machines. Beverly Harris, no relation to that scum Sec'y of State but a truly patriotic heroine who hosts the website BlackBoxVoting.org, has been instrumental in proving how the Diebold machines have/had back-doors that allow them to be reprogrammed, using formulas and algorithms [there's that Cosmic Jokester, at it again; Al Gore Rhythms] that essentially flip-flop the favored candidate into the losing position. I remember helping her organization count the REAL vote for the 2008 New Hampshire primary, helping to prove that it had been stolen from Obama, though that probably energized his campaign all the more to go on and win by taking the fight away from the usual choir. That was the one and only primary that season that had been thusly stolen, thankfully. And it was Rove that allegedly had stepped in to provide his 'services' to ensure Obama didn't win, though he's still walking the earth instead of being buried in it as he deserves. At least his efforts to thwart that election - and subsequent ones - have been stymied by the planetary puppetmaster. So we're told and so events in the 'public' reality bear out.

At no time have the perps who reprogrammed those voting machines in 7 states in both 2000 and 2004 been taken through the legal system. The only punishment some of them have received has been murder - by their superiors, who are still fearful the trail will lead back to them. And I loathe having to rely on 'leveling wars' behind-the-scenes for justice, particularly when it comes to American Destiny. It's particularly loathsome, and often gets me so worked up I actually pray for the pole-shift to hurry up and visit the whirlwind of catastrophe upon this world sooner than later, because it [the Murder of a President, the Theft of the Presidency (twice), and the Hijacking of the Financial System] makes all the hard work and sweat (and real voting, more than necessary to overcome 538 votes) of real idealism inconsequential, once it's known that it's all meaningless. Had those a$$ :censor in Majestic not had JFK murdered, we would've been told about the alien interaction with human authorities and the Big Event to come, not to mention a more robust Democratic party that wouldn't have been tied to an illegal and illegitimate war created by that murdering thug LBJ, thus avoiding Nixon's rise to power and the Watergate mess, not to mention having a more sound fiscal foundation and a vibrant Made-In-America work-force. Civil rights likely wouldn't have had to endure the additional assassination of MLKJr, and the state of racial relations in America likely wouldn't be so poisoned 50 years later, either, not to mention the staggering loss of blood, treasure, and credibility due to Vietnam.

Then, to make matters worse, the same thugs that stole the Destiny in 1963 went on to steal what was left of it in 2000 and 2004, simply so those same thugs could be in the cat-bird's seat of power for the shift. Which means that the state of affairs in the mid-east also wouldn't be so poisoned and this ISIS wouldn't have a vacuum to crawl up the rectum of. And during this same time, this same century, that Destiny was also in a state of slavery to the monied interests of Zionists who deliberately and methodically stole the power of currency-creation from our elected officials, with their own connivance! Those craven a$$wipes from one hundred years ago should be exhumed from their sepulchres and gravesites and horse-whipped to bloody hell, if they aren't there already.

So, before the Stay-At-Homes-On-Election-Day are guilt-tripped for their apathy, let's do something to stigmatize the true thieves of our Destiny, and make D*MNED SURE that ACCOUNTABILITY has finally been exercised.

(Sorry about the rant, Tiger. Most of your graphics are clever and thought-provoking, but that is one meme that never fails to get my goat.)

----------------------------------

On a related note, so that those who are interested in knowing what real patriots are doing to ensure democracy remains a viable option despite the much-tarnished reputation of Old Glory, here's a recent email from BlackBoxVoting.org; you can always go to the website and see what Bev is working on currently, (this was an email explaining how her site had been hacked with a DoS) and maybe volunteer some time to put some credibility into any complaints you might have:

Bev Harris in her most recent email to me wrote:
One important report below, and one quick update on the website hack follows.

An award-winning voting rights innovation -- which would work great in the USA -- improved voter lists in Pakistan, where an SMS mobile phone text-messaging system got 55 million voters to check their registration and polling location; voter turnout increased, and marginalized groups like persons with disabilities measurably increased election engagement. In addition, public voter list display at over 50,000 neighborhood locations helped resolve problems on the spot and aided in detection of systemically disenfranchised groups. Voter list display engaged everyone in list scrutiny and caught several districts involved in a voter list fraud incident. Crowd-sourcing voter list accuracy increases public engagement in elections and could easily be expanded to any country.

http://blackboxvoting.org/reports/solut ... uce-fraud/

Did you know that there are awards for election transparency innovations? At the Global Conference on Electoral Reforms, Pakistan won an award for its voter SMS system. Public interest organizations like Ushahidi offer cash awards for innovations that enhance public participation.

“Election integrity is a complex problem, and complex problems require a suite of solutions. Progress can best be made through incremental continuous steps. So pick the step where you want to start.” — Eva Waskell

Great details - follow the link above for sources, more info!

... Pakistan also put voter lists on display for 21 days at more than 50,000 display centers across the country, posting corrected lists shortly before the election. Voters could use neighborhood display centers to resolve problems discovered either with the SMS system or at the display area. Involving the public in this way yielded some remarkable results. Among them:

1. Voting rights groups, like the Free and Fair Election Network (FAFEN) analyzed voter lists and discovered over 10 million women missing from the rolls, prompting efforts to find out why.
2. One group, the Ahmadi community, was found to be sidelined into a supplemental list, with over 100,000 Ahmadis affected.
3. Over 100,000 residents of Karachi were discovered to have been displaced into the wrong voting district, remedied before the election.
4. Evidence of voter roll stuffing in at least four districts was detected after display of preliminary voter lists. Voters spotted irregularities triggering a formal investigation which discovered that just five individuals, without knowledge of the voters, had altered thousands of voter records. The false registrations were removed and action taken against the perpetrators.

Publishing voter lists caught disenfranchisement, subtle data diversions, voter list stuffing and data errors. Because any person at all can analyze full voter lists, sunshine hit the problems and most were resolved. Pakistan did not do a thing that we can't do here in the USA, if we get to work on it.

UPDATE ON HACKS: Thank you for your patience and support as we migrate the huge old website to the "new" Black Box Voting. We identified the perpetrators of the DoS (Denial of Service) attack that permanently shut down our forums. The attack came from a source that turned out to be readily identifiable and to my surprise, is domiciled in the USA. I am researching its corporate parentage and political contributions and I am providing the logs and a complaint to law enforcement authorities. A second hack targeted our new site. We dealt with that quickly and effectively. There appear to be connections with the second hack and a company owned by one of Rupert Murdoch's former partners in NewsCorp, the discredited news organization prosecuted last year for illegal phone tapping. A consultant I spoke with encouraged me to turn the information over to the investigative agency in Great Britain handling the NewsCorp case; at any rate, this certainly makes me wonder just how widespread these private corporate invasions are, because the NewsCorp phone tapping scandal involved a large network of targets and was only caught when the dorks wiretapped the royal family. The linkage on the New Year's Eve Black Box Voting attack is only slightly more ambiguous than the attack on our old forums; it traveled through two steps, the first of which disabled intrusion protection software, the second unleashing a DoS attack.

Frankly, I expected the hacks to travel through an impenetrable jungle of Chinese and Ukrainian IP hosts, but such was not the case. The attacks were readily identifiable and came through specific US and Western European companies, with identifiable timestamps, host IP, and a footprint that stuck out like a big cat on fresh-fallen snow. By all means, if you operate a political or voting rights website, I will be happy to privately share information on how to see if the same characters are bumbling around in your site logs.

Best,

Bev Harris

BTW guys, while I respect our differences of opinion, when the day comes that the Three Presidents make the Great Admission (certainly before Obama leaves office, and most likely a year from this past Feb. 28th/29th/30th when the feint was made that resulted in the dismissal of the DIA director and his deputy), I won't be using the meaningless words of "I told you so", because that would demean the entire transformation of the human race that's ongoing, but I will refer to those that laughed at the seemingly high-on-drugs inclusion of Snow Parkas for New Orleans. I find it sobering, and it's almost disturbing that it seems so humorous to some - even those that believe the official Cover Story of Plain Old Climate Change. "The Day After Tomorrow" isn't exactly comical, but I suppose there's comfort in comedy so I just accept it and sadly shake my head...nothing will change until the admission comes from behind the presidential podium. Even the damned ETs are 'in on it', tamping down the rough edges of earth changes while the Three Presidents get their proverbial houses in order.

---------------------

Dan Rather, in an appearance today on CNN's "Reliable Sources", said that he was as guilty as all the rest of mainstream journalists in not challenging authority when it came to the justification for "putting boots on the ground in Iraq in 2003". Therefore, his policy nowadays is that he will listen to those who call for such actions, "whether in the Ukraine, or Iraq, or Libya, or Gaza, or the South China Sea" IF.....IF they would either urge their own offspring or go themselves to such theaters to take on the ugly task themselves. Otherwise he doesn't want to hear one word from anyone urging for "boots on the ground". Good yardstick, Dan Rather. I had to consider that because if there's one of those that has successfully gotten me so pissed off I rabidly wish for the extinguishing of the souls of the perps, it's the ISIS actions against the religious minorities of the Yazidis and Christians in northern Iraq. Even Saddam Hussein left them to practice their religion in peace, but here we have these absolutely evil and abominable STS-soul-infested humans murdering children and putting their heads on poles in town squares. I know they want to fire up equally retaliatory emotional energy, so I have to be careful not to comply with those STS wishes, but if faced with a choice of allowing that to go on or putting my own life on the line to help them, I would help them. I don't know why that one issue has me that concerned, but it does....I visualize those excuses for humans facing their own end in the same way they ended the lives of hundreds of thousands of innocents. Waging a war against such savages is what I always thought a military was for, not protecting oil fields, but now that we've exhausted ourselves trying to hold onto the oil wells of Iraq for the benefit of Bush/Cheny, is it any wonder few want to see any more military action - even when it's to prevent genocide. What makes me cringe even more is my own blood-lust at wanting to be the one to swing the blade or pull the trigger. I'd have to turn over the job to someone who could do it without emotion, because I certainly couldn't.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:

Now that is cool! It is a worm hole that did not close. UFO created it. UFO went in and did not come out.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:32 pm
GT Truther

Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:20 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Dallas deputy chief: The militarization of the police isn't the problem, it's the color scheme
by Joan McCarter

The problem, Dallas Deputy Police Chief Malik Aziz told Fox News this weekend, isn't the fact that local cops are weaponized to the hilt, beyond what troops in actual war zones have. It's that the people in these towns perceive that the cops are an occupying force. He says there's a simple fix: paint the tanks blue. No, really.

Quote:
Aziz added that “most times it looks like a war zone because they haven't painted" equipment like armored vehicles and tanks.
"They're still military colors," he remarked. "Maybe if they were black or blue, it would change the perception of it. But rolling it out and an unnecessary time, that brings unwanted attention to it, and we're going to have to be smarter because some of the equipment is needed."

And maybe they could make the tear gas smell like baby powder. Or paint their bullets. Just think how much less Michael Brown would be dead if they used pink bullets.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/08/25/1324458/-Dallas-deputy-chief-Military-equipment-in-cops-hands-isn-t-the-problem-it-s-the-color-nbsp-scheme?showAll=yes

Why do so many nitwits live in my State? :shock:

Is there something in the water? Spraying of chemicals overhead that change a person's brain?

It's gotta be something like that because normal people living in normal states don't say asinine things like this, do they?

My State is home to:

Rick Perry
Ted Cruz
Louie Gohmert
and this nitwit Dallas Deputy Chief.

and I'm jest sooo proud... :sarcasism

Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:58 am
GT Truther

the time traveler wrote:
mountaintiger7 wrote:

Now that is cool! It is a worm hole that did not close. UFO created it. UFO went in and did not come out.

That's a great video guys...Slipping through the magnetic parameters. And Mountain, thank you for those picture axioms...In a brief summoning up, so much truth in them.

Dex

Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:17 pm
GT Truther

New Snowden Bombshell Exposes More Peeping Toms of Booz Allen, Carlyle Group and the Entire US Intelligence Community

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/arti ... ss-proton/
Ryan Gallagher, in The Intercept wrote:
The Surveillance Engine: How the NSA Built Its Own Secret Google

By Ryan Gallagher 25 Aug 2014, 1:09 PM EDT 64

The National Security Agency is secretly providing data to nearly two dozen U.S. government agencies with a “Google-like” search engine built to share more than 850 billion records about phone calls, emails, cellphone locations, and internet chats, according to classified documents obtained by The Intercept.

The documents provide the first definitive evidence that the NSA has for years made massive amounts of surveillance data directly accessible to domestic law enforcement agencies. Planning documents for ICREACH, as the search engine is called, cite the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Drug Enforcement Administration as key participants. {That means the DEA knows when we use this symbol: :yamon on the GT}

ICREACH contains information on the private communications of foreigners and, {more importantly} it appears, millions of records on American citizens who have not been accused of any wrongdoing. Details about its existence are contained in the archive of materials provided to The Intercept by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden.

Earlier revelations sourced to the Snowden documents have exposed a multitude of NSA programs for collecting large volumes of communications. The NSA has acknowledged that it shares some of its collected data with domestic agencies like the FBI, but details about the method and scope of its sharing have remained shrouded in secrecy. {Because the NSA, CIA, DEA and IRS are used by Majestic to enforce edicts made at the behest of Majestic's masters, who think they own even Obama.}

"PARALLEL CONSTRUCTION"

A key question, according to several experts consulted by The Intercept, is whether the FBI, DEA or other domestic agencies have used their access to ICREACH to secretly trigger investigations of Americans through a controversial process known as “parallel construction.”

Parallel construction involves law enforcement agents using information gleaned from covert surveillance, but later covering up their use of that data by creating a new evidence trail that excludes it. This hides the true origin of the investigation from defense lawyers and, on occasion, prosecutors and judges—which means the legality of the evidence that triggered the investigation cannot be challenged in court.

In practice, this could mean that a DEA agent identifies an individual he believes is involved in drug trafficking in the United States on the basis of information stored on ICREACH. The agent begins an investigation but pretends, in his records of the investigation, that the original tip did not come from the secret trove. Last year, Reuters first reported details of parallel construction based on NSA data, linking the practice to a unit known as the Special Operations Division, which Reuters said distributes tips from NSA intercepts and a DEA database known as DICE.

NSA. One percent dedicated patriots striving to protect Americans from genuine harm and ninety-nine percent voyeuristic scum trying to protect a paranoid elite from an increasingly aware American population.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:17 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Its been so chilly here the past week that some people have switched on their central heating. In August!

Ben Nevis is said to be about 520 miles north of London (according to online searches)

Simon

-----------------------------------

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-hig ... s-28885119

Hazards common in arctic and alpine areas but described as "extremely unusual" in the UK during the summer have been found on Ben Nevis.

A team of climbers and scientists investigating the mountain's North Face said snowfields remained in many gullies and upper scree slopes.

On these fields, they have come across compacted, dense, ice hard snow call neve.

Neve is the first stage in the formation of glaciers, the team said.

The team has also encountered sheets of snow weighing hundreds of tonnes and tunnels and fissures known as bergschrunds.

The large, deep cracks in the ice are found at the top of glaciers.

Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:47 pm
Site Admin

It is cooler than normal in my area, too, Simon. The "hot" topic of news today is that the Houston area will not reach 100 degrees F any day this summer. This has not happened since 1997.

We've had heat indexes over 100 degrees F due to the humidity but not the actual air temp.

Very strange!

The local weather people here are hyping up a small tropical wave that is in the Gulf right now. Good night, have mercy! You'd think by listening to some of them that Ike was fixing to make landfall again.

If memory serves, we had two major ice storms in February in 1997. :shock:

Uh oh - I think we just might be in for a colder than normal winter. Sigh!

I'm ready for some cool, dry Fall weather but not ice and snow. :nono :whistle

Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:53 pm
GT Truther

Simon wrote:
Its been so chilly here the past week that some people have switched on their central heating. In August!

Bluebonnet wrote:
It is cooler than normal in my area, too, Simon. The "hot" topic of news today is that the Houston area will not reach 100 degrees F any day this summer. This has not happened since 1997.

We've had heat indexes over 100 degrees F due to the humidity but not the actual air temp.

Very strange!

Uh oh - I think we just might be in for a colder than normal winter. Sigh!

And here in southern Pennsylvania, I had to put on a sweater in the middle of a sunny day; all week it's been in the low to mid 60s (that's Fahrenheit; for you Celsius folks it would be about 16 degrees). Totally abnormal for August, which is typically the month of excessive heat. Of course I'm not surprised as it's the summer equivalent of the 'polar vortex'; call it the 'equatorial vortex'. The earth wobble has been melting off the Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets at the rate of ---- brace yourself ---- 120 cubic miles per year in the past decade.

Logic, not Nancy and pals, tells me that as Nibiru approaches the ecliptic in its slo-mo progression, it's magnetic mass is pushing earth slightly above the ecliptic as it strains to evade the monster, even as it bobbles back and forth as the north pole is pushed further away from Nibiru's north pole which is (allegedly) now 'hosing' us with its electro-magnetism. Up and away, trying to get away, even though the COW has put the brakes on the Destroyer while Obama gets his act together (allegedly). Perhaps the coming winter will be the time for the 3 days of darkness, which would be a perfect backdrop and perfect timing for the Great Admission; under cover of darkness and extreme cold, the public will have a chance to absorb the shock to their sensibilities and begin planning on how to survive the abrupt change in their reality.

Disclaimer: Yes, there have been the occasional rare summer where it's so cold that the Mississippi was frozen all the way to New Orleans long into spring; that occurred in the late 1700s and we know that because Ben Franklin remarked on the anomalous winter - it had been caused by the eruption of an Icelandic volcano, whose ash plume was so deep, so broad, that it blocked out the sun for months and caused the winter to linger long into the summer. Of course, that's occurring now also, but the big eruption has yet to occur but it appears ready to any hour or so; see below.

(recall, please feel free to correct me in any of my above suppositions.)

-------------------------------------------------------

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/08/2 ... -Volcanoes

FishOutOfWater, in the Daily Kos wrote:
MON AUG 25, 2014 AT 01:22 PM PDT
40km Long Fissure Is Ripping into Violent Askja, Linking Iceland's 3 Largest Volcanoes: Updated

A landslide struck Askja's crater lake on July 24, 2014, weeks before the volcanic earthquake swarm began in southeastern Iceland. In 2010 a geologist reported that Askja's magma chamber was inflating and predicted increasing volcanic activity. Magma from the Bárðarbunga volcano, intruding into a 40 km long set of fissures at depth, is now moving towards the Askja volcano which erupted violently 7,700 years ago creating this caldera.

Code red has been downgraded to Code orange by Iceland's Met Office because eruption is not imminent, but experienced vulcanologists have been stunned by the growing 35 - 40km long dyke which now connects the fissure systems of Iceland's three largest volcanoes. As a general rule, eruptions stay on the fissure systems of one volcano because magma will follow a fissure system's existing planes of weakness. The forces controlling the movement of magma now are acting on a larger scale than the scale of one volcano. While Iceland's Met office is speaking calmly of a possible small eruption other vulcanologists are discussing the possibility of a large rifting eruption that could have major impacts on Iceland and possibly Europe. (Please read Rei's series of reports to understand the possible impacts.)

The dark blue dots represent earthquakes that began on August 16 at Bárðarbunga. Red dots are today's earthquakes. Earthquakes are color coded by day.

Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:54 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

recall, I have another question for you that I'll ask publicly because I think it's important - I've been asked about this myself, but perhaps you might have more insight since this question has to do with the one that got me banned from the poleshift ning.

In last Friday's weekly q&a, there was this issue about gold; I'll underline the particular point I'm asking about:

Where did the gold go? Will the US ever be able to return other countries´ gold supposedly sheltered in Fort Knox? Germany´s gold, for instance. The US government declined request by Germany to inspect their legitimately owned gold, supposedly kept in the US. I would think those poor countries are somehow hostages, of the US. Of course, hoarding gold will have no use in the Aftertime. You just can not eat gold. Will the US keep getting indebted to the FR, generating a debt, which is just only paper money and numbers in the hard discs, but still a debt it could never pay, until the PS? Perhaps the Zetas would like to address this matter? [and from another] http://commoditiefutures.com/has-the-go ... sappeared/ The US government had been overspending, exporting dollars oversees, and other governments had “cashed in” those dollars for gold. President Nixon had a choice – default on the US promise to redeem dollars with gold, or reduce spending. Forty three years later (since August 15, 1971) the “temporary” policy is still in place, the US government has officially redeemed no dollars for gold, and the US economy has deteriorated. The US national debt is approximately $17.6 Trillion – about fifty times the current market value of the US gold. Clearly selling all the US gold would not fix the insolvency or debt problems of the US government. The Fed recently refused to allow Germany to inspect their gold which supposedly had been safely stored in the NY Fed vaults for several decades. Clearly, the implication is that the German gold is also gone, there is much wrongdoing to conceal. [and from another] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sVLCYMezi0 Ben Fulford on Russian TV. No one knows how much gold is at the Federal Reserve. According to serious data, there is no gold at all. How did tons of Asian gold get into American safes? … Century by century, gold had been traveling to China on the Great Silk Road in exchange for refined products. The treasure that belonged to the Gomen Dan dynasty was infinite. The Japanese threatened to capture all the gold within the nearby Chinese territories. But the American Ministry of Finance and the Federal Reserve System offered Chiang Kai Shek to keep the gold in a safe place – storage in the Federal Reserve System. On November 13, 1933, the American warship USS Houston was sent from Shanghai to San Francisco, carrying the first portion of gold onboard. The gold was secretly given to President Roosevelt by Chiang Kai Shek. Later, other Asian countries followed the Chinese example. The Federal Reserve kept all the gold in its depository, giving the countries worthless bonds in return. After WW II, the owners of the Asian gold bond holders united into an organization led by Indonesian president Sukarno. In 1963, Sukarno made an attempt to return the hidden gold in America. White Dragon states that Chinese gold hidden in America and elsewhere has not disappeared. Instead, it serves several family clans. And these people dictate the rules to the rest of the world. [and from another] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Sta ... Depository In 1933, U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt issued Executive Order 6102, which outlawed the private ownership of gold coins, gold bullion, and gold certificates by American citizens, forcing them to sell these to the Federal Reserve.

If the last audit of Fort Knox Gold was done in 1950, and Nixon went off the Gold standard in 1971 to avoid having to swap US dollars for Gold on demand, no longer able to back the US dollar with Gold, then what is the status? Fort Knox has been emptied of almost all of its Gold, with only a few solid Gold bars for show with the rest of the inventory fake bars of tungsten covered by a thin layer of Gold. This will never be revealed to the world by any government, as all are either complicit, or terrified of assassination, or told it is all a national security issue.

The Gold was collected in 1933 by an Executive Order, wherein Roosevelt ordered US citizens to sell their Gold to the government. Gold was also collected from Chiang Kai Shek and Sukarno, who were terrified of losing it to Japan, and stolen from Japan when they lost the war. Then the crash at Roswell happened, and those in control of the US mint and the Gold at Fort Knox learned of the coming Pole Shift and true to the nature of the elite, they thought only of themselves.

The US was the largest economy in the world for many decades, with a massive military as large as all others combined, and those with their hands in the till thought they would never be discovered. Periodically some part of the financial manipulation or money shuffle peeks out in the press, as when the Wanta funds were returned to the US Treasury in a sealed court case in 2006, or when the Gold stored at the Twin Towers was secretly removed just prior to the 911 disaster, or in the Ponte Chiasso case where legitimate Gold certificates in the billions were discovered being smuggled into Switzerland, or when China discovered Gold bars delivered by the US to be composed primarily of Tungsten.

The S&L crisis, developed during the Reagan/Bush/Clinton era, was a fraud during which the American taxpayer was robbed. The 2008 Housing Bubble inflated during the second Bush administration was likewise a fraud the American citizens and overseas investors paid for while Wall Street siphoned funds off for the elite. The perpetrators will never be brought to justice as they are powerful people and any bankers in the know find themselves conveniently committing suicide. Where did the money and Gold go? Many people doing services for these elite required Gold as payment, as it is untraceable and was assumed not to lose its value.

Who were these elite, who have been robbing the US taxpayer and other countries since the days of Roswell? They knew first hand about the pending Pole Shift as they were members of MJ12 and heard it from the aliens. They were the wealthy of the world, royalty, members of the Bilderberg group, and those who were in politically powerful positions. JFK did not play the game and was assassinated. Obama refuses to play the game and the assassination attempts against him are endless. The stolen funds went into underground enclaves which will prove to be worthless and virtual death traps. True karma will be at play, and well before the hour of the Pole Shift.

Then we have the add'l info from the hyperlink at "nature of the elite" from July 2006, which I'll include here because it fills in some blanks about these alleged "Wanta trillions":

What's the truth behind the missing Wanta trillions?

Signs of the Times #1625
http://www.arcticbeacon.com/22-July-2006.html [Jul 22] Wanta on June 12 entered into a negotiated settlement with U.S. authorities ending his quest to recover an estimated 27.5 trillion in funds first generated by Wanta on behalf of President Ronald Reagan at the end of the Cold War. After Reagan left office, the money was earmarked for the American people with Wanta as legal trustor. Wanta was framed, arrested, arraigned before a US Judge in New York, released when the judge threw the case out, rearrested without a warrant on the US courtroom steps, extradited illegally to Wisconsin on a trumped-up tax charge, suffered false witness, jailed for 22 years, experienced three attempts to murder him in prison plus unsuccessful official efforts to have him certified insane, released into house arrest in Wisconsin where he languished for many years, and falsely reported by the lying CIA to be dead. Presently, the 4.5 trillion is being held by Bank of America in Richmond, Va., as the Federal Reserve Board is illegally blocking the release of the money to the U.S. Treasury, the American People, AmeriTrust and Wanta.

This is a story that is more true than not, but there is more behind it than is being told. The official explanation is that the money was given to undercut Russia's economy, but just look at the timeframe. This was a time when these individuals, well aware of the coming pole shift, the coming passage of Planet X, were planning to build enclaves, planning to have secret bunkers, planning to have a manned moon mission program and the like. All of this is tremendously expensive. We've mentioned that a great deal of the money that is supposed to go to Iraq just gets lost in the accounting shuffle. It's going to preparations for Planet X, for the many people who are participating in the cover-up and told we'll make a place for you if you keep your mouth shut. So they need to have more bunkers, more places to go, because these people are demanding to see and know where it is they're supposed to go before they'll cooperate. This was the real reason for the Wanta money being put aside, but the side explanation or the cover explanation was a Cold War manoeuvre. If it was a Cold War manoeuvre, then why on Earth was it left out there, without any connections? It sounds like a Secret Government manoeuvre but MJ12 was not interested in bringing Russia down or the Russian MJ12 in bringing the US down. They were partners in MJ12 in all these matters. A great deal more money than the Wanta money was siphoned aside, a great deal of money-laundering, drug running and the like, to get money for dealing with the pending pole shift. Would the truth be known, the American public would be horrified, especially when social services like universal health care are denied in the US.

So, is that money there, and did the Clintons and Bush family steal some of it? Of course they did, and many other people had their hands in the till. Were they not so publicly obvious, they would have been killed for this kind of manipulation of the finances. MJ12 had an entry form that the person had to sign in order to be a member, which stated that they could be killed if they took advantage of information that they learned by being a member of MJ12 for financial gain, and certainly for Bush senior that fit. Clinton was never a member of MJ12 but he heard plenty about it. This type of using these secret funds for personal benefit was taken very seriously. But if a person is in the public eye, assassinations right and left make the public a little nervous and curious, so it's not done. Merely types of retaliation, illness, set backs and the like are done to those in the public eye. Clinton's heart disease no accident for instance, Sharon's stroke certainly no accident. But those kind of public setbacks are the last resort. So will that money be allowed to come into the treasury and salvage the US? Not by a long shot. How would all of this be explained? It won't be explained. There's too many questions that would be asked, too much of an uproar that would be made. Thus, no matter how much heated discussion there will be about adjusting the books so we can show that something has come in, they would have to do it in such a slow drip as to be balanced somehow by the savings rate in Japan and China. Thus, it would never make that much of a difference in the US debt.

If the "nature of the elite" came out because they allegedly learned of the pole shift from 'Skinny Bob', who survived the Roswell crash in 1947, then how did they know enough to breed 14 Bush Jr. clones in 1946? How did Poppy Bush (who was only 22 at the time) come to be 'in the know' before the rest of the greedy elite? Did the Omnipotent Krill only approach Poppy's daddy Prescott Bush and the other money-men behind the financing of the Third Reich, due to the alleged Black Forest crash in 1936? And if you don't know and can't speculate, can you speculate on why this has been purposefully kept hidden from us, as in "oh those are the STS and we won't have anything to do with them and their plans"? They opened that can of worms when talking about the so-called Omnipotent Krill in the first place, and inquiring minds want to know - not just me. They can't have it both ways; either the "greedy elite" learned of it before Roswell, which they've stated before, or the clones were born after Roswell, which would mean even more work at hiding such a secret. Roswell was supposedly a reaction to the STS breaking Earth's quarantine first, necessitating such an "accident".

Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:22 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post ANOTHER ALIEN SHIP CAUGHT ON TAPE!
:roflmao http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-1pc9v ... 2Btape.jpg

Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:59 pm

Goodness MT7 - took me a while to see that one - Lol!

Got my weekend on wheels with that giggle ....

We are having a massive cold front with snow to boot (predicted for tonight) and rather high winds

so its fireplace and Port tonight.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:34 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Goodness MT7 - took me a while to see that one - Lol!

Got my weekend on wheels with that giggle ....

We are having a massive cold front with snow to boot (predicted for tonight) and rather high winds

so its fireplace and Port tonight.

Is it winter there?
We have had triple digit heat and wind throughout the summer in So. California, near palm Springs. 110 today's high, 107 now...What a difference.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:14 pm
GT Truther

Pennsylvania residents spot UFO

http://news.optuszoo.com.au/video/pennsylvania-residents-spot-ufo/

Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:35 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

1) looks to me like motion goes clockwise.
2) If small system is static, then it is just entering the beam from a larger system

Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:48 am
GT Truther

I don't want to spoil things for anyone but this may be of interest...

The second episode in the latest series of Dr Who includes a good dalek. Something happened to turn it from a bloodthirsty killer to a being which does not kill humans.

Its also said that since daleks are living beings so from time to time they need animal protein and that there is a stomach inside the outer shell. For years I wondered if this would be so.

Also, there is something about switching on sections of the brain to regain / recover / re-activate suppressed memories.

One reason why I'm mentioning this is a regaining of suppressed memories (of past lives and hence a clear understanding about reincarnation, etc) is part of what I understand to be the expected Biblical resurrection event. (ie: not physical bodies climbing out of graves!). So, is this meme being discussed in a prime time TV prog. just coincidence? Are the viewers being fed ideas?

I remember watching the Dr Who series from when the Daleks were being created; the idea was to break a centuries-old stalemate in a war by creating a new and invincible fighting machine. Daleks were genetically engineered living and super intelligent beings from the people of Skaros (the name of the planet from which they originated) who lived inside the familiar metal casing.

Also in that episode, which was probably first broadcast in the late 1960's or 1970's, the people of the era realised that they were at the prophesied "end of times" and to save their lives could escape through a portal which I feel sure lead to their chosen (different) time period in their planet's history. It was a one-way journey.

Also, although we are only in week two I've also noticed that sometimes when people 'die' they are then shown being welcomed to a pleasant looking cottage garden type environment and told that they are dead...

Simon

Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:26 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 908 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next