It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:01 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 908 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.7 2014 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.7 2014
From the Link Dex post Above

Comment:
We will stay here, in planet earth increasing the survival rate of mankind...

Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:56 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I've heard rumours that the currency reset is now upon us; this weekend.

If true then is it part of an attempt to create so much 'noise' that Courtney's message is drowned out?

I guess that we will know soon enough!!!

Simon

Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:14 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
I've heard rumours that the currency reset is now upon us; this weekend.

If true then is it part of an attempt to create so much 'noise' that Courtney's message is drowned out?

I guess that we will know soon enough!!!

Simon

But Simon, if that's the case, then the knowledge that said "reset" is to take place this weekend only further corroborates the likelihood that said "announcement" will take place; under every scenario they are part of the same package!

BTW, the entire purpose behind bamboozling the elite into stealing the presidency not once but twice was to ensure they were out of the way in enough time to set the stage for a genuine Disclosure that would give all 6+billion of us an 'equal opportunity' to take steps to prepare for the cataclysms. Most humans are simply not ready, psychologically, socially, spiritually, even pragmatically and technologically to survive the pole-shift. Their intellectual architecture isn't supple enough to 'roll with the punches' that many will be enduring, like kicks to their solar plexus, when they hear that not only are aliens real but that they won't be able to cash in their 401K's or look forward to a serene retirement....or a 'Rapture' in which only Christians will go to 'heaven'.

It's not a wholesale clean wipe, Simon. I noted where you said that, and that would be a misunderstanding of the paradigm. The major reason for the mass die-off will be not simply the earth-changes, but the refusal of the public to take the necessary steps to go into the highlands and prepare to eat bugs if necessary in order to survive. This will be our greatest test, and the important thing isn't so much the survival of our flesh-suit but our willingness to help our neighbors save THEIR's. It won't be how much we talk the talk (of love and harmony), but how well we try to practice it.

I think it's an exciting time, not a time to be panicking and quaking with gloomy depression over the end of our current life, but a hope that finally justice will be meted out to those who have oppressed us with stupidity, and an awareness that billions of entities "out there" are watching this grand cosmic play to see how we handle it.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

And here's something interesting.

Read carefully. Note in the first photo, someone is recording with an iPad Mini (I have one and recognize it) so this is not an old photo. Look at the sheet of bills. Look at the date in the verbiage - March 11, 2014... Click on the links.

I daresay something BIG might be going on.

Supersemar – Global Reset for Humanity
http://europafilmschannel.com/supersema ... -humanity/

Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:49 pm

Quote:
Hi Everyone!

The time has come. The Farsight Announcement will come out in three important phases. The first is the release of a free 40 minute video that explains the Farsight Planet 2014 Disclosure Campaign. It also introduces the new project just completed at The Farsight Institute on The Great Pyramid of Giza. The reason this project on the Great Pyramid is so important is because we have completely changed the way remote viewing is primarily done, from primarily a paper and pen process to a process recorded live on video that is theatrically interesting. You need to see it. It is now impossible for any reasonable person to deny the reality of remote viewing. The implications of this are greater than anyone can imagine. This alone will change everything. The issue of disclosure is part of this, since disclosure really has nothing to do with the authorities or the elites. Disclosure is only about what you know, and now you can have disclosure.

About The Great Pyramid of Giza, this is probably the most important remote-viewing project ever done at The Farsight Institute, and it is fitting that this project is the one that highlights our disclosure campaign. Now everyone can see that remote-viewing results are more valuable than many of the nutty ideas that are championed by a great many mainstream scientists about human slaves building the great pyramids all by themselves with only manual labor and crude tools. We can set the record straight, and tell the world that human consciousness truly is nonlocal at the same time. Moreover, the pyramid story involves extraterrestrials...big time. You need to see it to understand how important this is.

Many will scoff at our results in the beginning. But in time, the release of this project will be seen as the event that changed the direction of thinking on this planet in a major way. Without this change, who knows how our species could thrive in the future? With this change, a change of realism, we have a chance to a great destiny, a destiny in which the entire universe one day looks in our direction and says, "If the humans could awaken on Earth, with all the limitations they have with respect to consciousness, then anyone can do it." We will give hope to beings elsewhere in numbers difficult to imagine.

Please watch this video from start to finish. It is 40 minutes long. Here is the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUQfyY0IZPI

I want to add this -

"Remember this and never forget; you save, redeem and heal yourself. You always have. You always will. You were created with the power to do so from before the beginning of the world."

I don't normally do NDE - but in the light of the above and the discussion of the past few days - I highly recommend to read the following - which is where I read the above piece - and it resonates with me absolutely ....

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/r ... ion04.html

"What distorts people is a lack of love."

Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:46 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.7 2014
I am sorry, things do not seem to have gone as hoped. :headbang :censor :(

Courtney gave the impression of being one of several sources of the information. His release of information would be after at least one other.

Alas, this does not now seem to be. Whats worse, is that the information is not now all coming out today. I feel let down... all hype for minimal substance.

Maybe when parts 2 and 3 are released so I will reconsider my feelings towards this.

Simon

-----------------------------------------------

https://www.facebook.com/CourtneyBrownPhD

Courtney wrote:
There are three components to this announcement, arguably the most important announcement in recent years. The first is called Farsight Planet 2014, and it is found in a video just released on YouTube. It is also found on the home page of The Farsight Institute. Here is the link,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUQfyY0IZPI

Courtney wrote:
I will release the second and third component of the announcement later today. For now, please watch the entire video posted below.

Courtney wrote:
I have decided to wait some days before posting the next part of the announcement to give some time for the dust to settle. We always knew this "noise" would happen when we released the project. It is interesting to note that seemingly 99% of the negative comments are related to the fact that part of the announcement involves a video that costs some money, and those people apparently think poorly of us because of this. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to give everything we do away for free. I do not know of another organization that gives more of what it does away for free than The Farsight Institute, including all of our instructional materials. But for the record, for those who are interested, all of us at The Farsight Institute are volunteers; there are no salaried people. Moreover, the parent corporation that sells the videos (Farsight, Inc., which is different from the nonprofit, The Farsight Institute) gives all of its revenue (which is not much) to pay for bills that support the mission of The Farsight Institute. Farsight, Inc. has far less than $1,000 in its bank account, and there are bills associated with producing the video that people are complaining about that total much more than that. I personally have given over $100,000 to the Institute over the years, and I have never taken anything from any of my remote-viewing activities or research. And about the new video itself, we are only using the normal distribution outlets that are available to us. This is the planet we live on. I wish we could give everything away that we do, but doing so would only mean that we would cease to exist.

One last point, I had to disable comments on the YouTube video announcement released earlier today. It was taking too much of my time to search for and delete profanity. You are free to argue on this Facebook page. But please keep the profanity out of it. Thanks

Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:54 pm
GT Truther

Post missing and ring out
News from the real farside.

1st let me say thanks to those brave Humans trying to prevent a disaster to Humanity. :clap

Truth is like a fresh rough diamond covered in dirt. :sherlock

So often the PYSOPS machine throws extra dirt around to get into our eyes and blind us. :rant

Recently there have been a few "spring times" in the middle and northern parts, if you know what I mean :whistle

So the missing plane, smacked of another time being spung so to speak.
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 16516.html

China was the target (PTB is Desperate for chaotic change, since this how they use to make the big money)
http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-the ... 60734.html

I then read this and it struck a chord.
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1753.htm

I suspect that there was some bio/nuke on board so the good guys swooped in and took it over with the fly by wire.

So the question is how do we know it did not just crash.

Then this article appeared today about passengers cell phone still being active.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/03/15/mh370/

Now both of these add up, since the island is a solely a US military base
and has a runway long enough to land the plane.

The bishop moves on the diagonal :elephant

Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:34 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:

1) Courtney gave the impression of
2) the information is not now all coming out today.

#1) Googled
http://www.farsight.org/demo/demo2008/R ... Page1.html

2008 he predicted for June 1 2013, Impacts from what appear to be large meteor etc.

So could it be true, what DB stated about remote viewing on this side of 2012 was not accurate?
Or Could it be said there was intervention from Higher Power?
Or both of the above.

#2) Todays Lesson: That insect EBE were here to infect a change in genetic memory with slavery, oppression, and the dialectic which was against Higher Powers plan.
Then there was the Exodus with help from Higher power.
Today's take away: Higher power is in charge.

Peace,

MT7

Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:29 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:

Courtney gave the impression of being one of several sources of the information. His release of information would be after at least one other.

Alas, this does not now seem to be. Whats worse, is that the information is not now all coming out today. I feel let down... all hype for minimal substance.

Maybe when parts 2 and 3 are released so I will reconsider my feelings towards this.

Simon

Uncle John here: Little noticed is the disclosure message in Dilbert's post today.

The universe is divided up between the sock-puppets and the click-puppets.

Only love can fill, click, click, click.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:53 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Lynwood, I googled Mr. Sino A.S. and I think it was the straw [link] that broke the camel's [my Click-Station] back. How was he annointed King of the World, btw?

"Swiss Indo"......Switzerland and Indonesia? Home of the Puppetmaster and home of the King of the World? Or is that an LLC, as in Swiss-Indo LLC, a Limited Liability Couple?

The White House schedule was empty all day Friday. And today. And tomorrow. And all next week. So far, anyway.

mountaintiger7 wrote:
simple simon wrote:

1) Courtney gave the impression of
2) the information is not now all coming out today.

#1) Googled
.....he predicted for June 1 2013, Impacts from what appear to be large meteor etc.

<Yeah Courtney, why put those actual dates on things, anyway? Are those glowing anticipations from within the dreaming rooms of Langley? --dd>

So could it be true, what DB stated about remote viewing on this side of 2012 was not accurate?
Or Could it be said there was intervention from Higher Power?
Or both of the above.

<I'd say both. dd>

#2) Todays Lesson: That insect EBE were here to infect a change in genetic memory with slavery, oppression, and the dialectic which was against Higher Powers plan.

<What establishes the fact it was "insect EBE" and not Tall Whites or Olympian Annunaki, Tiger? -dd>

Then there was the Exodus with help from Higher power.
Today's take away: Higher power is in charge.

Peace,

MT7

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Received in email, filed under "Now This Is More Like It":

Quote:
Massive UFO Fleet Heading Towards Earth

Published: 3:00 PM 3/14/2014
Originally published on Mar 13, 2014 by StephenHannardADGUK

The poster states:

An incredible fleet of unknown objects caught by the ISS on March 10th, 2014.

The objects seem to appear out of thin air, possibly a portal or wormhole of some kind. This footage cannot be denied or easily debunked.

Whatever these objects are, they are heading for Earth; is disclosure imminent?

(Editor's Note: This is quite interesting footage, but I don't know how anyone knows the direction that the objects are traveling. You check it out and comment as you wish.)

Video embedded here: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2014/ufo-fle ... earth.html

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received in email from another friend:

Quote:
The Russians Have Already Quietly Pulled Their Money From The West

So the bottom line is that Russia, thinking a few steps ahead, already has withdrawn the bulk of its assets from the West, and why not. Recall that a year ago it was revealed that the same Russians who were supposed to be punished in Cyprus had mostly withdrawn their funds in advance of the bail in: they tend to know what is coming. It was the ordinary Cypriot citizens, who had done nothing wrong, who were most impaired.

And so while the Russian response is already known, we wonder just how true is the inverse: just how prepared is the west, and especially Europe, to exist in a world in which a third of Germany's gas is suddenly cut off?

Submitted by malterwitty on Sat, 03/15/2014 - 11:52
Tags: ECONOMY

And in yet another email:

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article44761.html

Quote:
U.S. Said to Have Grabbed Ukraines Gold Reserves
Politics / Gold and Silver 2014
Mar 10, 2014 - 05:55 AM GMT
By: Jesse

Politics
This is a story based on a report out of the Ukraine. Obviously I do not know yet if it is accurate. The information coming out of the Ukraine and Crimea should be sifted carefully, no matter what the source.

I find this one hard to believe. I am informed by high reliable people that no one cares about gold anymore. And very important analysts claim that transporting many tonnes of gold (Ukraine is said to have about 33 tonnes) is very difficult, and so unwieldy and fraught with peril that it must be a multiyear project.

But if the Ukraine's gold was taken away for safekeeping, it may be so safe that they will never see it again for a long time. Just ask Germany.

Newswire 24
Ukrainian gold reserves loaded on an unidentified transport aircraft in Kiev
By Marcus Brooks

According to the iskra-news.info last night ,Ukrainian gold reserves (40 sealed boxes) were loaded on an unidentified transport aircraft in Kiev’s Borispol airport. The board took off immediately.

A source in the Ukrainian government confirmed that the transfer of the gold reserves of Ukraine to the United States was ordered by the acting PM Arseny Yatsenyuk.

So my guess is, that is if indeed this report is true it either means the new ruling elite have stolen the gold bullion or perhaps their is a legitimate fear of the Russians taking possession of this bullion, whatever the facts, it still looks very shady indeed.

Another take-away from the past few days:

Follow the money. Follow the money down the rabbit hole. Follow the gold, said the click-puppet.

The point isn't only where the money is, and where it's going, but it can tell you something about what is REALLY important. Why is Ukraine so important? I felt this large, brusque bear looking quizically, then cynically, at the demonstration and the protesters. Then I saw the alarm cross his face and he growled as he swaddled down to the beach and grabbed them all in his arms, giving a snort or two. After all, these were HIS people, this was really HIS beach - even if he had to pay the rent on it.

Why would the bear be so concerned all of a sudden? His beach was going to be some of the only beachfront property available, prime real estate and he wasn't going to let the eagle build a nest, not now, not so close to the floods. No sirreee!

Now, the People of the Beach will vote, but alas, they vote at the barrel of a gun! Six out of ten, they vote for the Motherland. Two of ten, tatars, they abstain; they want their own villas, but they normally side with the remainder. Alas, not enough for a majority!

Meanwhile, Emissaries of the Light are unveiling themselves for safe passage past the ISS, to take up stations for the Moment. What a grand event in the history of the local universe! Or maybe it's just a very professionally well-done version of Space Invaders for Android, and no I joke not, I like that game! Goes great with a cup of coffee in the morning to make the corners of the mind alert!

Do more actors have to take their place? Was this entire Crimean caper pre-determined? A set-up? A cover of convenience so the brusque bear's actions were known ahead of time?

Our consciousness is key here; I think we sense something is 'developing', yes a big let-down for Courtney's salivating fans (Oh Lynnwood, did you know of the connection between that ceremony with Mr. Sino A.S. and Courtney? Translate from the Romanian and it will appear on the right-side menu) but hey, $12 for galactic insight is par for the course.....er, curriculum that is, at the Farside Institute.

Image Image

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

ON TOP OF THAT DONDEP!

Hello Satan? Protesters take aim at Abbott!!

AAP
March 16, 2014, 4:46 pm

Share on

Facebook

Twitter

G+

Pinterest

Mail

Placards suggesting that Prime Minister Tony Abbott has a hotline to Satan and others denouncing the Illuminati and global weather conspiracies have been waved at a protest in Sydney.

Hundreds of people attended the March in March event, which was held near Central Station on Sunday. It's purpose, primarily to criticise the federal government's stance on just about everything.

British singer Billy Bragg gave a tub-thumping speech about equality and fairness, while protesters held a colourful array of placards commenting on major political issues ranging from asylum policies, indigenous welfare to shark culls.

Other placards had a pop at the shadowy illuminati.

Another suggested that the weather is being controlled by America's High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP).

Mr Abbott was also attacked, with one placard featuring a picture of him on the telephone with the caption "Hello Satan?"

Another branded him the "minister for ditch the witch", a reference to slogans aimed at former Labor prime minister Julia Gillard during 2012's carbon tax protests.

Bragg and others took aim at mining baron Gina Rinehart over her recent call for Australia to adopt Thatcherite policies.

But he said "cynicism" was the real enemy.

"The true enemy is not actually capitalism or Conservatism - it's cynicism," he told the crowd.

"It's the cynicism that we see in the right-wing press, it's the cynicism we see on the internet.

"It's the amount of bile that appears on the internet when anyone makes a political point - particularly vile attacks on Twitter to intelligent young women expressing an opinion."

The rain eased and Bragg raised spirits further with a few songs, before the crowd took off for a march through Sydney CBD, placards and umbrellas firmly in hand.

NB:: Did I do something Online a While ago that seeded Ideas in peoples heads!

Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:01 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Has anyone seen the Moon Lately it was going Glitchy blocky looked like it was pixelated?!?

Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:09 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Malaysia Flight 370 was featured in ‘Lost’ TV show 10 years ago

Lost is a primarily character development based drama series containing elements of science fiction and the supernatural that follows the survivors of the crash of a commercial passenger jet.

A fake plane in the TV show went down in Bali in the Sunda trench.
This trench runs around the bottom edge of Indonesia/Malaysia.
The Vatican square keyhole points directly to Bali (TV missing plane) and passes through the Malacca trench in Malaysia where the real plane went missing.

Both 777-200ER Airplanes.
(Lost TV plane does not have the ER but it would have to have been to make the transpacific flight from Sydney to LA. ER means extended range)

324 passengers in episode plane is 9
227 passengers in Malaysia flight is 11

Episode plane: 48 survivors
Malaysia flight:MH370 also marketed as China South Airlines Flight 748 (CZ748/CSN748).

Episode plane crashed by: Explosive decompression caused by Electromagnetic Pulse.

All this is going on now with Malaysia flight 370. Coincidence?

In the following interview Leuren Moret talks about the missing flight 370.

Leuren Moret: "Flight 370 downing was U.S. Navy Energy weapons".

Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:36 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

FTL Zetatalk for March 22, 2014
via ECH & TPS (1)

Start Quote:
Quote:
ImageAccepted via email:

There are two upcoming apocalyptic movies. One is NOAH, releasing april 4th & second will be EXODUS. Both are high budget movies. I believe this is the hidden warning/pre-announcement to aware public about the up coming events. This is the link to NOAH official site
http://www.noahmovie.co.uk/
and Wikipedia link for exodus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exodus_(2014_film)
An announcement scene was also a part of movie "2012" by the US president. Will there be a proper announcement by the world leaders or they use mainstream media to aware public about about the coming big change?
[and from another]
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1528100/
[and from another]
http://theexodusmovie.com/
Quote:
SOZT
The story of Noah and the Exodus are both Biblical stories, though the Egyptian historical records in the Kolbrin
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog0803.htm
also include them, and include more detail and accuracy. The Bible has been altered, portions that offended leadership omitted, where the Egyptians stuck to the facts. That both these movies are emerging in 2014, the year the announcement admitting the pending passage of Nibiru is anticipated, is not an accident. Many have already become suspicious that the End Times have arrived based on droughts, dead fish and birds, signs in the skies, and a perceived increased in the battle between good and evil.

The Bible is expected to become a virtual reference manual by many following the announcement, and the stories of Noah and the Exodus are clear examples of prior passages. The Book of Revelations also has a parallel in the Kolbrin, in describing the forthcoming passage. Beyond wanting to make a profit in the movie making business, the promoters of these two 2014 films hope to educate the public. Noah planned for flooding in a practical manner, building a water tight boat for his family and livestock. The message of the Exodus is that the good hearted will be assisted, while those intent on enslaving others will not.
EOZT

End quote

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:58 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

via ECH & TPS (1)

Start Quote:

Quote:
Accepted via email, with answer provided simultaneously, as is my new mode.

Were the Zetas referring to 2014 when they answered the first question re Courtney Brown's Announcement or were they referring to different year? Mid-Winter 2014 is long over. Were they referring to the winter in the northern or the southern hemisphere?
Quote:
SOZT
What happened to the announcement? We implied in private ZetaTalk to Nancy in early December that it would occur “mid Winter” and after the Chinese New Year. She then included this in a MUFON interview on December 7, 2013.
http://youtu.be/N-dx1IFGdb8
Then we allowed this to become public ZetaTalk on February 8, 2014
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/08fe2014.htm
in reference to Courtney Brown’s announcement claims. We then inferred on February 22, 2014
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/22fe2014.htm
that Courtney’s mid-March date was too far “into the future”. Now that future date has come and gone, and no announcement as yet. What’s going on?

We have repeatedly referring to the game the announcement team has been forced to play as bait and switch. What does this mean? It means putting out false dates, and providing lots of action that indicates the false date is a REAL date, and then when the cover-up crowd tries to create mayhem to prevent the announcement, catching the culprits. This has happened dozens of times during the past year and a half since Obama determined to admit the presence of Nibiru. It was no accident that General Allen resigned two days after Obama’s Florida golf trip
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue334.htm
nor was it an accident that Deputy CIA Director Michael Morell resigned within days of the Santa Monica shootout.
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue357.htm
Most bait and switch traps have no public flags, but they are equally important.

JFK was killed by MJ12 because he intended to inform the public about the alien presence. 911 was an inside job by the Bush family and their cohorts, but the public will never be told the truth. And does anyone think the establishment is casual about an announcement informing the public about the pending passage of Nibiru? Obama has had to deal with several assassination attempts.
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/17ag2013.htm
For those impatient to have the announcement happen, impatient to have proof to convince family and friends that planning for a survival camp in a safe location must be given priority, we say that their FIRST item of concern should be that the announcement happen at all! If bait and switch requires that Nancy truly believe the date is at hand, or even that official ZetaTalk hint at that, then that’s what will be provided. Or should you, like a child, feel that your impatience is all that matters.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/08fe2014.htm
Nancy and the Pole Shift ning moderators were informed in December that this would be the date, “mid Winter and after the Holidays”, which was stated in vague enough terms that it could not be pinned down. Listen to Nancy’s MUFON interview from December 13, 2013 for proof of this. The date is fixed, but known to hundreds because the three countries involved - Russia, China, and the US - are bracing for the date. The CIA is very much in the know, and hoping to boost Courtney’s book sales and Institute activities, so leaked the date to him.

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/22fe2014.htm
Were Courtney Brown and his handlers told that they had stepped over the line by talking about a date in February and trying to enhance Farsight Institute’s reputation? Were they told to backpedal and take away any win they might otherwise have secured? Yes. They decided since they couldn’t just eliminate Courtney Brown that he would instead miss the mark by far. In this statement we are not giving you the date. To miss the mark by far going into the future is the one certain way to do that.

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/17ag2013.htm
Last May, 2013 we reminded the public of the many attempts Obama made in the Fall of 2012, all of which were blocked by the cover-up crowd who did not allow the EAS system or a broadcast from the Oval Office to occur. Obama then began a campaign to identify and incapacitate those in the federal government who were thwarting him on the announcement, and over many months notables like General Petraeus, General Allen, and the second in command at the CIA, Michael Morell were dismissed. Imagine the fallout in lesser positions. Meanwhile numerous assassination attempts were made. Diesel was put into Obama’s car in Israel, to force a roadside transfer open to a sniper. Poisoned tableware at a Republican luncheon was attempted. A fire in the West Wing of the White House. A Santa Monica shooting rampage as a diversion during Obama’s visit. And these are only the attempts known to the public.

end quote

Notes:
(1)

Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:10 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
1) <What establishes the fact it was "insect EBE" and not Tall Whites or Olympian Annunaki, Tiger? -dd>

2)
Quote:
Massive UFO Fleet Heading Towards Earth

#1) :wavey True or not True.
Would remote viewing to the past be more accurate or less?
Interesting though is that farsight made this claim.
Also interesting is the 1st MIB movie had insect EBE as the menace.
I have heard a lot about light, mammal and reptilian EBE, but very little about insect EBE.

#2) Um they have always been here, so why is there a larger contingency coming?
“Birthday party for our 1st”?

Found this list of Top ten list of visits.
http://www.whattodowhenbored.ca/2014/03 ... logic.html

Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:08 am
GT Truther

Post ufo fleet
DD,

From the facebook page of the group.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alien-Di ... 9627773146

Quote:
ISS feed from which it was taken, you can see that the camera is pointed at one of the station's own modules (I think it's the Columbus module), and behind it, earth.
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/44762993
The time the feed started is at the top of the page and given the time that the lights appeared (about 2 hours 19 minutes into the feed), ISS was above the Falkland Islands.
http://h.dropcanvas.com/07la0/issatufotime.jpg
Fishing boats in the waters near the Falklands form individual lights at night that group together and look like new islands where there are no islands.
http://astrobob.areavoices.com/.../Falk ... ht-Suomi...
http://astrobob.areavoices.com/.../falkland-island.../
They're fishing boats near the Falklands emerging from behind the module which is hidden in darkness.

The march equinox day has always had significance
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_equinox

so we have this from the whistle tip train.
http://beforeitsnews.com/strange/2014/0 ... 55196.html

Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:35 am
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
via ECH & TPS (1)

Start Quote:

Quote:
Accepted via email, with answer provided simultaneously, as is my new mode.

Were the Zetas referring to 2014 when they answered the first question re Courtney Brown's Announcement or were they referring to different year? Mid-Winter 2014 is long over. Were they referring to the winter in the northern or the southern hemisphere?

<Wow; there was a time when a question like this would get someone banned! Oh that's right, it DID get someone banned! Guess it depends on when such a question is asked, so they can explain why they, er, 'prevaricated' yet again! --dd>

Quote:
SOZT
What happened to the announcement? We implied in private ZetaTalk to Nancy in early December that it would occur “mid Winter” and after the Chinese New Year. She then included this in a MUFON interview on December 7, 2013.

<mm-hmm; I was [one of] the email recipients, it was in response to a question about making an announcement during the Christmas season, because it would be a real downer to we humans. --dd>

Then we allowed this to become public ZetaTalk on February 8, 2014

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/08fe2014.htm

<mm-hmm; key word "allowed", in order to mislead one and all, thus knowingly lying in order to catch more Cover-up moles, because the hapless humans following along can always be painted as "impatient children" when the lies are called out....mm-hmm, just like has been said, "all aliens lie" because they always have a "good reason". mm-hmm. --dd>

in reference to Courtney Brown’s announcement claims. We then inferred on February 22, 2014

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/22fe2014.htm

that Courtney’s mid-March date was too far “into the future”. <Another lie, knowingly misleading the hapless humans, because well just because! We have to catch charlatans like Courtney Brown, and this now makes the naysayers correct when they say "all aliens lie". --dd> Now that future date has come and gone, and no announcement as yet. What’s going on?

<What's going on? Aliens lie! As always....{shrugs shoulders}....if the source is an alien, or group of aliens, or humans listening to aliens, we can now infer, if we never have before, that it's a lie. --dd>

We have repeatedly referring to the game the announcement team has been forced to play as bait and switch. What does this mean? It means putting out false dates, <It means we, the zetas, have to lie in order to help Obama catch more bad-guys trying to prevent the Announcement! It means don't believe any date we tell you; if it's any inference pointing to any time-frame, time-line, you can count on it being a lie - until you actually hear the announcement from Obama's mouth! --dd> and providing lots of action that indicates the false date is a REAL date, <Wow! Move the gold over here, Bernanke! Under this middle shell! Dump some dollars over there, Xi! under this different shell!--dd> and then when the cover-up crowd tries to create mayhem to prevent the announcement, catching the culprits. This has happened dozens of times during the past year and a half since Obama determined to admit the presence of Nibiru. <Good grief, Mr. Obama! Why not just ask everyone in the federal gov't. to take a loyalty oath, or fill out a questionnaire so you know who you can count on without having to bamboozle half of humanity in order to make an announcement to the more ignorant half of humanity! --dd> It was no accident that General Allen resigned two days after Obama’s Florida golf trip

http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue334.htm

nor was it an accident that Deputy CIA Director Michael Morell resigned within days of the Santa Monica shootout.

http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue357.htm

Most bait and switch traps have no public flags, but they are equally important.

JFK was killed by MJ12 because he intended to inform the public about the alien presence. 911 was an inside job by the Bush family and their cohorts, but the public will never be told the truth. And does anyone think the establishment is casual about an announcement informing the public about the pending passage of Nibiru? Obama has had to deal with several assassination attempts.

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/17ag2013.htm

For those impatient to have the announcement happen, impatient to have proof to convince family and friends that planning for a survival camp in a safe location must be given priority, we say that their FIRST item of concern should be that the announcement happen at all! If bait and switch requires that Nancy truly believe the date is at hand, or even that official ZetaTalk hint at that, then that’s what will be provided. Or should you, like a child, feel that your impatience is all that matters.
EOZT

<You know, there are some that would buy that "blame the victim" mentality, with its assumption that people are impatient to know the truth for that reason, but as I've often said, it would be better that we don't even have the announcement, if humanity is truly that mentally unstable and grounded in stupidity that a goodly portion of the soul-harvest has to spoil in order to bamboozle more bad-guys. Rather, it only earns NL/ZT contempt from the humans who are aware, to have knowingly misled people yet again. Why not simply tell people that the announcement will occur during the last week, the last day, the last hour of Obama's administration in 2016? That way everyone could go about their business, and then if any attempt would be made at an announcement, maybe next year, or the year after that, or the last days of the Obama administration in January 2017, then everyone can then tune back in to see if it's yet another lie or if maybe it's really really real this time, cross-your-heart-and-hope-to-die real that is. That way, any attempt can be contemptuously watched as yet another "bait-and-switch" move, with no more truth to it than any other zeta claim which will now be unfortunately less likely to be tuned in to. --dd>

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/08fe2014.htm

Nancy and the Pole Shift ning moderators were informed in December that this would be the date, “mid Winter and after the Holidays”, which was stated in vague enough terms that it could not be pinned down. Listen to Nancy’s MUFON interview from December 13, 2013 for proof of this. The date is fixed, but known to hundreds because the three countries involved - Russia, China, and the US - are bracing for the date. The CIA is very much in the know, and hoping to boost Courtney’s book sales and Institute activities, so leaked the date to him.

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/22fe2014.htm

Were Courtney Brown and his handlers told that they had stepped over the line by talking about a date in February and trying to enhance Farsight Institute’s reputation? Were they told to backpedal and take away any win they might otherwise have secured? Yes. They decided since they couldn’t just eliminate Courtney Brown that he would instead miss the mark by far. In this statement we are not giving you the date. To miss the mark by far going into the future is the one certain way to do that.

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/17ag2013.htm

Last May, 2013 we reminded the public of the many attempts Obama made in the Fall of 2012, all of which were blocked by the cover-up crowd who did not allow the EAS system or a broadcast from the Oval Office to occur. <Was not Obama realistic enough to know that any Bush hold-overs in his administration, such as the FEMA director, were prime candidates for sabotage?!? How stupid WAS he back then? Really?! Good lord, the man must've been really and truly naive back then, worse than we thought. --dd> Obama then began a campaign to identify and incapacitate those in the federal government who were thwarting him on the announcement, and over many months notables like General Petraeus, General Allen, and the second in command at the CIA, Michael Morell were dismissed. Imagine the fallout in lesser positions. Meanwhile numerous assassination attempts were made. Diesel was put into Obama’s car in Israel, to force a roadside transfer open to a sniper. Poisoned tableware at a Republican luncheon was attempted. A fire in the West Wing of the White House. A Santa Monica shooting rampage as a diversion during Obama’s visit. And these are only the attempts known to the public.

end quote

Notes:
(1)

Thanks for bringing that over, recall. I already had informed Nancy of my hat-eating bet, which I'm holding to by mid-April, if the weather has definitely left Winter behind (right now we're in the beginning stages of a snowfall expected to top half a foot by tomorrow morning). At that point, if we have no announcement, I'll make a video with me wearing the hat, admitting that the zetas lie about the most important thing (the announcement date, as they themselves state: "the FIRST item of concern is that the announcement will happen at all"). I'll then chuckle in a self-deprecating manner (not the "impatient child" archetype hauled out to excuse the lying), take said hat off my head and proceed to eat it. By the looks of things, I better start looking around for a suitable hat that will fit, preferably one of chocolate but my second choice is cheese and finally, if none is available in either chocolate or cheese, then one of jerky will have to do.

I'll bet that video will go viral.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiger, Thanks for finding that claim that the "UFO fleet" are actually Argentinian fishing boats; at least there is an explanation that I think was in ZT not that long ago, too.

As for the "insect EBEs"; did you watch that History channel special on H2 that was devoted to "Aliens & Insects", in which they make connections between aliens and insects? "Praying mantis"-like aliens too, just like Courtney claims. And topped off in the last five minutes of the episode with murky claims that the J-rod (his name is Chi'el'ah, David) was an "insectoid alien" from our future, whose ancestors - our descendants - would be "driven underground by a great catastrophe". Hmmmm...... shades of a pole-shift.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

*CHOP*

Thanks for bringing that over, recall. I already had informed Nancy of my hat-eating bet, which I'm holding to by mid-April, if the weather has definitely left Winter behind (right now we're in the beginning stages of a snowfall expected to top half a foot by tomorrow morning). At that point, if we have no announcement, I'll make a video with me wearing the hat, admitting that the zetas lie about the most important thing (the announcement date, as they themselves state: "the FIRST item of concern is that the announcement will happen at all"). I'll then chuckle in a self-deprecating manner (not the "impatient child" archetype hauled out to excuse the lying), take said hat off my head and proceed to eat it. By the looks of things, I better start looking around for a suitable hat that will fit, preferably one of chocolate but my second choice is cheese and finally, if none is available in either chocolate or cheese, then one of jerky will have to do.

I'll bet that video will go viral.

Yep That's Right I'm sick of these Nancy "follow the" lieder Shenanigans!!!

Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:30 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

via ECH & TPS (1)

Start Quote:
Quote:
Accepted via email:

How many seconds is the cycle When the earthquake of M9 in the island of the south in Japan will happen and when M9+ Quake at the time of a pole shift will happen? How many minutes do earth shake at the time of a pole shift? Does the earthquake at the time of a Pole Shift occur on the boundary line of a plate? Does the earthquake at the time of a Pole Shift will happen at epicenter earthquake (underneath generated )? How many Mt. Fuji go up?
Quote:
SOZT
How will the earthquakes and plate movements during the hour of the Pole Shift differ from what occurs leading up to the Pole Shift. The Pole Shift involves movement in ALL plates, at once, though during the hour of the Pole Shift the drama will roll in a domino fashion, as we have described, as a Scripted Drama.
http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p148.htm
Even as the first effect, the tearing of the Atlantic, occurs, the Earth continues to pull toward the East due to the normal rotation impulse, and as the crust has been torn from the core, all plates move freely.

The great Eurasian Plate virtually heaves eastward, this pressure felt all the way to Japan. All volcanoes affected will begin erupting, if they have not already done so during the Last Weeks. Due to the Atlantic yawing open, Africa finds it can roll freely and does so. Existing weak points in the crust, such as the St. Lawrence Seaway and the African Rift, tear further. But throughout there is unrelenting pressure toward the East on the Eurasian Plate, forcing a compression in the Pacific. The new inland bay to the west of India occurs because the Indo-Australian Plate is being rammed up under the Himalayas, in a clockwise manner, tearing southeast Asia away from the body of the great Eurasian Plate as the central Pacific compresses.

What does this do to Japan? Caught between unrelenting pressure from the west and intense subduction on the north Pacific Plates from the East, it is repeatedly jolted, the land rising or crumbling as the rock layers slide over each other. The Scripted Drama proceeds as we have outlined because the passing Planet X grabs the S Pole of Earth, dragging it along the path of the magnetized Atlantic Rift. It GRIPS these locations while the plates of the world adjust to the new yaw in the Atlantic. This involved the Americas acting like a block while the plates to the west pile up on each other. Unrelenting subduction around the Ring of Fire.
EOZT

Prior 2002 ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p148.htm
1. As the South Pole, gripped by the passing North Pole of the 12th Planet, moves north, the crust is torn from the core and freed in this way, allowing pre-existing stress points to relax. Thus, Europe and Africa move further east, allowing the Atlantic to rip apart during the slide northward.
2. The immediate effect of the massive plate housing Europe, Russia and the Near East to move is felt most strongly in India, as the Himalayas are driven over India at this point, effectively submerging this country in a wink.
3. The effect of the Indo-Australian plate taking a dive under the Himalayas is to relieve tension along the African Rift, such that this tears, promptly, but in shuddering steps with halting adjustments and pauses between shudders. In essence, the movement eastward of the African continent is a momentum creating this tear.
4. During the tearing of the Atlantic Ocean floor, and the dragging north or the North American continent, an already existing tear in the St. Lawence Seaway tears further, essentially the weak link in this landmass held at so many points to the further side of the Atlantic Ocean. Canada moves north, while the rest of the Americas cling to the Atlantic Rift while it separates.
5. The movement of the massive plate housing Europe, Russia, and Asia to the east also is expected to rip this plate along the Himalayas, as we have stated, creating an inland bay into the Russian lands just to what is now the north of the Himalayas. This follows, in jerks and tears, over the hour of the shift, along with the tearing of the African Rift.
6. When the ocean off the bulge of Brazil has reached the position of the current North Pole, crust slippage stops, creating yet another drama. The major northern hemisphere plates stop, and whatever follows crashes into them. In the case of the Americas, this causes Central America and the Caribbean to crumble.
7. In the case of Africa, already sliding eastward, the force is further movement eastward, as subduction of the Indo-Australian plate has already begun, the weaker link already established and momentum in process.
8. The pileup is in what was the former Northern Hemisphere, and the compression of the Pacific is creating resistance as plates are subducted under the Americas, and then Japan explodes and Indonesia crumbles.
9. This frees the plates south of the tips of South America and Africa of stress. As the Pacific adjusts, reluctantly, pressure toward Antarctica, the one place on the globe not experiencing plate pressure, allows new land to pop up between the tips of South America and Africa.

end quote

Notes:
(1)

Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:21 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I have a question GT..even though some of us may be keeping quiet for personal reason's..Albeit, I am curious..Are any of you receiving communications asking if you want to stay or leave? You have a choice...Courtney isn't fraudulent. It's not easy to understand what all this ensues. Besides direct contact with higher plane intelligence, RVing, slide vision and more advanced hologram pictures communication, are undoubtedly, one of the most remarkable 'Jewel' activation experiences an open minded person can have during their lifetime in this world. A real, accurate, past, present and future viewing Gift!

Dex

Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:55 am
GT Truther

via ECH & TPS (1)

Start Quote:
Quote:
ImageImage

Accepted via email from Alberto:

6 frame with an object ellipsoidal always present. Ciao Alberto
Quote:
SOZT
Alberto’s photos have recently displayed a dramatic String of Pearls. Two days later his photos displayed an odd ellipsoid shaped cloud in the vast tail of Planet X wafting across the face of the Sun. Why has this changed?

The String of Pearls formation is visible because it is a series of Moon Swirl tubes turned so that their ends face the Earth. Each captures sunlight at the end pointed toward the Sun, intensifies this when the sunlight bounces down the tube, and emerges at the end facing the Earth as bright light, focused like a flashlight. When the dynamics in the tail change such that the String of Pearls formation points off to the side, no longer toward the Earth, all the dust and debris and moons in the swirls is now a cluster seen from the SIDE. Thus, the ellipsoid.
EOZT

end quote
Notes:
(1)

Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:30 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

'The most insane rope-swing bungee jump. Ever' – video

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/video/ ... rica-video

Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:48 am

That is an insane video Dex .... and way cool. Trust the Brits to come trump us here local.

The first bridge swing I did was back in 1986 on the south coast using a nylon ski rope :tounge

This one is the top of the pile I have seen! Gonna have to plan a trip now - :cool - Magwa!

Tis what makes you 'feel' absolutely free - freefall!

Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:54 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Dex wrote:
I have a question GT..even though some of us may be keeping quiet for personal reason's..Albeit, I am curious..Are any of you receiving communications asking if you want to stay or leave? You have a choice...Courtney isn't fraudulent. It's not easy to understand what all this ensues. Besides direct contact with higher plane intelligence, RVing, slide vision and more advanced hologram pictures communication, are undoubtedly, one of the most remarkable 'Jewel' activation experiences an open minded person can have during their lifetime in this world. A real, accurate, past, present and future viewing Gift!

Dex

I'm curious Dex is anyone asking you to stay or leave, if so I would be curious to know who as I know none of the staff are communicating with the members here :hmm :sherlock

Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:51 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 908 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next