It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:18 pm



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 908 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.7 2014 
Author Message
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2705
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.7 2014
Lynnwood wrote:
I don't take much stock in that 20-14 addition. Anyone could have had that thing professionally fabricated, with scrap granite, and added it with some glue. It doesn't even match the stone, at all. It would bear more authenticity if it was tooled into the prior existing granite.

I would suspect the person that brought this forward with the first photo. Anybody know who that is?


Actually, that block fit into an existing indentation Lynn, according to reports that were compiled by squawker Alex Jones' InfoWars team. I agree with your initial skepticism, and considered the difference in the stone and style, but if one thinks of that as being a type of "keystone", a "foundation stone" (despite being at the top, thus more of a 'keystone' than 'foundation stone'), then the difference in style makes sense.

The keepers of the cctv monitoring would know, just like they probably know who defaced them with that graffiti, and the perp probably met with some type of accident or mishap that scared him (or her) sufficiently if not brought harm down upon his or her head. The key would be whether the stone remains or is taken away, but if you watch the video they made showing the indentation that's been there all these years, it makes sense. Why? Because if (and I suspect this much is true) R.C. Christian did turn out to be a pseudonym for the member of Majestic who commissioned the Guidestones, and he was a Mason as all members of Majestic are, then making a capstone or keystone makes perfect sense. And putting the year that they last envisioned in the so-called 'Looking Glass', the year of the 'calamity', would also make sense. Obviously we only have three months left, but it's quite possible that the big-ticket items, the major cataclysms, may commence inside this calendar year or at the very least the Great Admission may be made during this time.

Jest my too sense after I watched this video yesterday:



Here's the InfoWars blurb on it:

http://www.infowars.com/mysterious-geor ... 14-update/

I'm thinking of writing an article on these things, because it seems Standard Conspiracy Theory holds that it's some type of NWO plot to murder 90% of humanity. The fact that the number represented 10% of the population at the time of their commissioning is no accident; that was because they were being told by Tweedledum ET and Tweedledee ET the same thing, and - based on what they were told - concluded it must be "God's Will" (via intermediary: the COW's Will) and thus proclaimed that it was the ideal number to live in perfect harmony with nature. Just picture Darth Vader Cheney telling his comrades, like Ziggy and Heinz, how this 90% die-off of humanity is in "God's plan". Huh. Whoa. Er....? Really? Just a coincidence that it represents a horrific die-off of 9 out of 10 humans? So.....the Majestic agenda at that time, or the Committee of the Majority plan, was to "allow" all this massive die-off, so that the mass of humanity wouldn't know in enough time to replicate their civilization underground in the Rockie mountains, like so many of the elite were already doing.

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Nov. 21, 1963.


Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:49 pm
Posts: 763
Location: Wisconsin
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.7 2014
Dondep wrote:
Lynnwood wrote:
I don't take much stock in that 20-14 addition. Anyone could have had that thing professionally fabricated, with scrap granite, and added it with some glue. It doesn't even match the stone, at all. It would bear more authenticity if it was tooled into the prior existing granite.

I would suspect the person that brought this forward with the first photo. Anybody know who that is?


Actually, that block fit into an existing indentation Lynn, according to reports that were compiled by squawker Alex Jones' InfoWars team. I agree with your initial skepticism, and considered the difference in the stone and style, but if one thinks of that as being a type of "keystone", a "foundation stone" (despite being at the top, thus more of a 'keystone' than 'foundation stone'), then the difference in style makes sense.

The keepers of the cctv monitoring would know, just like they probably know who defaced them with that graffiti, and the perp probably met with some type of accident or mishap that scared him (or her) sufficiently if not brought harm down upon his or her head. The key would be whether the stone remains or is taken away, but if you watch the video they made showing the indentation that's been there all these years, it makes sense. Why? Because if (and I suspect this much is true) R.C. Christian did turn out to be a pseudonym for the member of Majestic who commissioned the Guidestones, and he was a Mason as all members of Majestic are, then making a capstone or keystone makes perfect sense. And putting the year that they last envisioned in the so-called 'Looking Glass', the year of the 'calamity', would also make sense. Obviously we only have three months left, but it's quite possible that the big-ticket items, the major cataclysms, may commence inside this calendar year or at the very least the Great Admission may be made during this time.

Jest my too sense after I watched this video yesterday:



Here's the InfoWars blurb on it:

http://www.infowars.com/mysterious-geor ... 14-update/

I'm thinking of writing an article on these things, because it seems Standard Conspiracy Theory holds that it's some type of NWO plot to murder 90% of humanity. The fact that the number represented 10% of the population at the time of their commissioning is no accident; that was because they were being told by Tweedledum ET and Tweedledee ET the same thing, and - based on what they were told - concluded it must be "God's Will" (via intermediary: the COW's Will) and thus proclaimed that it was the ideal number to live in perfect harmony with nature. Just picture Darth Vader Cheney telling his comrades, like Ziggy and Heinz, how this 90% die-off of humanity is in "God's plan". Huh. Whoa. Er....? Really? Just a coincidence that it represents a horrific die-off of 9 out of 10 humans? So.....the Majestic agenda at that time, or the Committee of the Majority plan, was to "allow" all this massive die-off, so that the mass of humanity wouldn't know in enough time to replicate their civilization underground in the Rockie mountains, like so many of the elite were already doing.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is strange that the message is spelled out so clearly, but yet the date 2014 has no written message at all. Which leaves me to ponder and surmise. So since the main of the message is the control of humanity, the 2014 must be related to that message. Therefore I can only come to the conclusion of the meaning of 2014 to be EBOLA! the means to achieve the message.

_________________
the time traveler


Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:45 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2705
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.7 2014
Do you really think an outbreak of the Ebola virus would kill 6-1/2 billion people in the next 3 months, TT? It could kill a lot, but....I personally don't think that's how the COW works, but at the rate things are going maybe the poleshift will really be that anticlimactic. However, I don't think so. If we know (and some of us do, though proving it is like proving the sky is blue) that Majestic was told early on about the coming poleshift (read "Alien Agenda" by Jim Marrs if ZetaTalk is too dreadful to take) way back when they were formed and commissioned by Truman to deal with the alien reality of Roswell, then it would make sense that their royal Masonic selves would commission an "artwork" that would survive a poleshift while putting a prosaic face on matters. The 'goals' of the Guidestones sound lofty and idealistic, until one considers that very first mention - of 500 million maximum population. How would they come up with that number? Why, if aliens with virtually magical powers told them, they'd rationalize it as if they themselves had thought of it! These days, the monument would have to read 700 million, to represent the remaining 10% that would survive the poleshift. Yes, yes, I know the poleshift isn't fashionable or sexy in conspiracy-theory but it's the only thing that has a reasonable root in the timeframe those things were built. I keep saying the NWO doesn't have a "blue-sky agenda", because they could do just fine without having to overtly enslave us - they were doing just fine turning us to Monsanto sterile foods, high-fructose corn-syrup-laden diet, an increasing surveillance state, bread n' circuses.....you name it, they were doing just fine without having to call out the MRAPs, the acoustical cannons and the SWAT teams. (er, except for racially-motivated crimes and hate crimes.)

Here's another video about the new addition to the Guidestones; this is from TruthstreamMedia (apparently a couple).



And for those conspiracy-theorists with entirely too much time on their hands, you can indulge in satanic "666" gematria the new cube represents in this video clip celebrating the 2014 addition:



Here's an even better one with close-ups of the indentation BEFORE the block was installed:


_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Nov. 21, 1963.


Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:55 am
Posts: 3397
Location: 30 clicks N of 3030
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.7 2014
What about 2014 being the 'start' of things influenced by the Elite

Ebola being a 'crafted' scourge released on humanity in 2014 ....

But then - we do have 3 months left -

_________________
We all have the choice to exercise Free Will.
Omnia Vincit Veritas
"Ignis natura Renovatur Integram"


Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:12 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:15 am
Posts: 2162
Location: ALIVE
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.7 2014
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

_________________
absolute TRUTH & unconditional love of SOCIAL JUSTICE & PEACE for ALL of HUMANITY.


Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:20 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2705
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.7 2014
Sky wrote:
What about 2014 being the 'start' of things influenced by the Elite

Ebola being a 'crafted' scourge released on humanity in 2014 ....

But then - we do have 3 months left -


Hmmm.....then where would the AIDs virus figure into that? That was unleashed on humanity back in the early '80s, while Ebola had a release day many years ago - this being but another sequel, re-released by a single individual who flew into a region known for their superstition about the symptoms. How about the mother of all false flags, 9/11/2001? That kicked off the CoG (Continuity of Government plan).

So yes, we have 3 months left, and what could happen in those 3 months? First, it seems that the Ebola outbreak has started to plateau and maybe even subside, if you study the two recent maps from the UN's WHO: {note: the scale is slightly different in size}

Aug. 29:
http://www.who.int/csr/disease/ebola/ge ... 4.png?ua=1

Sept. 16:
http://www.who.int/csr/disease/ebola/ge ... 4.png?ua=1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiger, I do agree with 99% of the sentiments expressed in those graphics; it's the last one I have immense problems with. Yes, I know I have to wait until Neil is ushered out to apologize for lying about his foreknowledge of Nibiru's nearness, and he'll attempt to explain why it was necessary, but the use of ridicule is unconscionable in my book. What he says in the graphic you copied here (above; I won't copy the image):

"We are all connected. To each other biologically. To the Earth chemically. To the universe atomically. - Neil deGrasse Tyson"

is patently false on one point. In my opinion, I am NOT connected spiritually to his ilk nor do I think many others are, either. In fact, we are so disconnected - one group from the other - that we'll be heading in wildly different directions after the soul harvest though many will refuse to acknowledge that difference, preferring to deny reincarnation as well as the very idea that many of us might have come here from other worlds on a mission and aren't native to Terra. Yes, we're connected "atomically" to the 3rd-density vibration, connected "biologically" through the genetics of homo sapiens, and connected "chemically" to the same sources of sustenance, but the implication that we're "all in this together" is extremely misleading.

He and Nancy can have their cozy little debates, which the zetas are allegedly delighted at the prospect of, but I'm going to make a loop of his appearance on the Colbert show when he was asked by the first audience member "is a brown dwarf approaching" and he responded with ridicule. At first he paused, then he stage-whispered an aside to Colbert in which he said "I'll bet I know what's behind that question. He's asking about Planet X." Colbert replied with good humor, saying "I'm building my subterranean bunker", and Tyson then guffawed with "it doesn't exist!". Nothing more; he just insulted the intelligence of at least half his audience with that. And there was no reason to fall back on that use of ridicule. Sickens me; otherwise, if it wasn't for his insulting the hard work of others in the manner in which he does these things, I'd actually probably get along very well with him. But lying via ridicule? I won't countenance it. Strictly my opinion, of course. He will be Exhibit A in my Gallery of Liars; Michio Kaku had a better way of handling it, though of course he couldn't come right out with the truth himself. As an example of how he handles things without using ridicule, here's his comment regarding 'global warming': "Global warming is controversial, of course, but the controversy is mainly over whether human activity is driving it." I would have pulled up his quote about 'PX', in which he says "NASA wouldn't tell us because if it were true, imagine the panic" [that's paraphrased], but I can't because in all of "Brainy Quotes", there's not a single quote in which the words Nibiru or "Planet X" appear. :hmm :sherlock

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Nov. 21, 1963.


Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:15 am
Posts: 2162
Location: ALIVE
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.7 2014
Dondep wrote:
..
"We are all connected. To each other biologically. To the Earth chemically. To the universe atomically. - Neil deGrasse Tyson"
..
1) I am NOT connected spiritually to his ilk nor do I think many others are, either.
....
2) to make a loop of his appearance on the Colbert show when he was asked by the first audience member "is a brown dwarf approaching"
....


#1) Good point, I agree, however having both sts and sto, placed here upon spaceship earth, the experiment is to work out the dialectic problem.

#2) Please do, I have not doubt that Neil is a shill for PTB, sadly it seems that the only way to notoriety is to kowtow to PTB.

Image

_________________
absolute TRUTH & unconditional love of SOCIAL JUSTICE & PEACE for ALL of HUMANITY.


Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:56 pm
Profile
GT Truther

Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:49 pm
Posts: 763
Location: Wisconsin
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.7 2014
Dondep wrote:
Do you really think an outbreak of the Ebola virus would kill 6-1/2 billion people in the next 3 months, TT? It could kill a lot, but....I personally don't think that's how the COW works, but at the rate things are going maybe the poleshift will really be that anticlimactic. However, I don't think so. If we know (and some of us do, though proving it is like proving the sky is blue) that Majestic was told early on about the coming poleshift (read "Alien Agenda" by Jim Marrs if ZetaTalk is too dreadful to take) way back when they were formed and commissioned by Truman to deal with the alien reality of Roswell, then it would make sense that their royal Masonic selves would commission an "artwork" that would survive a poleshift while putting a prosaic face on matters. The 'goals' of the Guidestones sound lofty and idealistic, until one considers that very first mention - of 500 million maximum population. How would they come up with that number? Why, if aliens with virtually magical powers told them, they'd rationalize it as if they themselves had thought of it! These days, the monument would have to read 700 million, to represent the remaining 10% that would survive the poleshift. Yes, yes, I know the poleshift isn't fashionable or sexy in conspiracy-theory but it's the only thing that has a reasonable root in the timeframe those things were built. I keep saying the NWO doesn't have a "blue-sky agenda", because they could do just fine without having to overtly enslave us - they were doing just fine turning us to Monsanto sterile foods, high-fructose corn-syrup-laden diet, an increasing surveillance state, bread n' circuses.....you name it, they were doing just fine without having to call out the MRAPs, the acoustical cannons and the SWAT teams. (er, except for racially-motivated crimes and hate crimes.)

Here's another video about the new addition to the Guidestones; this is from TruthstreamMedia (apparently a couple).



And for those conspiracy-theorists with entirely too much time on their hands, you can indulge in satanic "666" gematria the new cube represents in this video clip celebrating the 2014 addition:



Here's an even better one with close-ups of the indentation BEFORE the block was installed:




=================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Don, I do not think that 6.5 billion people will die from EBOLA in the next three months. But I do think that 2014 is just the start. Perhaps they are really trying to clear Africa of useless eaters so they can have the rich land after the Pole shift. Like in the movie 2012, Africa is well above sea level. And perhaps the elite either have time travel or the aliens told them what will happen to the people and the planet. We seem to be in A biblical situation right now. So expect anything and everything to happen.

_________________
the time traveler


Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:33 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 908 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.