It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:16 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.8 2014/2015 

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.8 2014
simple simon wrote:
Sky wrote:
Fair view Simon.

But what got me thinking is that the man was a happy "successful" person - not depressed AND he just got back from a holiday?

Sky, his appearing to be happy and then suddenly committing suicide is definately a reason for concern, maybe though he learnt something when he returned from holiday and was able to mask his true feelings? Or did neither the holiday nor his happy demeanour have anything to do with it and the sole reason for his sudden demise really was that he was "helped" to fall through the window?

------------------------

That information about Obama is dynamite. Diid you research it? It very much points to the use of time travel, which would not shock me at all if true - but would shock most people.
:sherlock

I think that the truth will come out - when its too late. Hopefully the Americans wont have Hillary in the White House next, as whilst she is American she too has plenty of skeletons in her cupboard which make her unfit for high office.

Simon

Simon, I found that info in my mail with no reply origins. So I posted it verbatim as it seemed incredulous that such mistakes could be possible, not my work. I apologize for for not noting that.

Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:23 pm
Profile WWW

Interesting this comes up on my radar tonight -

Solar Influences Data analysis Center - RWC Belgium - Royal Observatory of Belgium - is hosting a School,

"Space Weather for Engineers" school (October 13-16, 2015) on:
"Geomagnetically induced currents and their effects in the power-grid and pipelines"

Quote:
Registration deadline: September 6, 2015
Motivation

This course is aimed to make people, and engineers in particular, aware of the solar or spatial origin of the disturbances and disruptions that are witnessed in many ground based and spatial technological systems, and to explain the physical mechanisms behind them, to indicate where to find the relevant predictive data and to train how to interpret them in order to lower the risk of damage to technical equipment and economic losses. As a matter of fact, Space Weather predictions are readily available nowadays and the Space Weather community has been working hard to make them widely accessible through disseminating forecast bulletins, alerts, etc.

Against this background, the School is targeted at training engineering personnel so that they are capable of taking protective measures when Space Weather alerts are issued, to the benefit of their companies.

The Training School is foreseen to be offered on an annual basis, with each session targeting a specific audience of engineers - in telecommunications, navigation, electrical disciplines etc.). This year's focus is on:
Geomagnetically induced currents
and their effects in the power-grid and pipelines

Introduction on Space Weather and its effects

The whole set of complex effects of the radiation and the plasma stream from the Sun on the Earth and her magnetosphere, our technological systems, our climate and the people determines most of the so-called Space Weather. The explosions that occur frequently on the Sun and especially the magnetic plasma clouds, which we call coronal mass ejections (CMEs) are the most important, but not the only, solar drivers of the space weather. The detectable effects on Earth and its spatial environment appear in a broad spectrum of time and length scales and have various harmful effects for human health and for our technologies. Polar light (aurora) is one of the nicest and least harmful space weather effects but alas, the space weather can also have less amusing effects on Earth. Bad weather conditions in space can hinder or damage satellite operations and disturb or even disrupt tele-communication and navigation systems and the related geo-magnetic storms induce peak currents in pipelines and even cause power grid outages leading to a variety of tremendous socio-economic losses. Moreover, it causes radiation risks for the crew and passengers on air planes and astronauts in space. The introductory session gives an overview of these effects and the physical mechanisms behind them and explains how these can be modeled and predicted.

http://www.stce.be/sw4e/

I have not been aware "as an engineer" of this problem being necessary before - what's up? Could this be linked to the future flares being predicted. The next deluge of Earth will be with fire.

Thoughtful.... :hmm

Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:09 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hello guys Miss me! I'm back with a New PC and a New ADSL modem!

Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:17 am
Profile YIM

Yeah - we missed you.

Was wondering if you fell ill, but with a new PC - no good man is kept down!

Welcome back - you have a lot to catch up on fr33k. :clap

Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:13 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hello Fr33k! :wavey :wavey

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-33009034

Quote:
Greece has told the International Monetary Fund it will delay Friday's €300m (£216m) debt repayment and bundle all four of its June payments together.

The Athens government will have until 30 June to pay the €1.5bn total, which is also the day on which its bailout deal with the EU and IMF runs out.

Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras is trying to reach a deal to unlock final bailout funds before Greece runs out of money.

IMF spokesman Gerry Rice said that under a precedent dating back to the late 1970s, governments could ask to bundle together "multiple principal payments falling due in a calendar month... to address the administrative difficulty of making multiple payments in a short period."

So if Greece fails to pay at the end of June then it will be the end of July before its truly in default... :popcorn :popcorn

Simon

Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:07 pm
GT Truther

Connection between [emptied] Walmart in Midland, TX, and Fema Camp?
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/ ... ema-camps/

Scary - Worker inside Walmart talks...

Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:34 pm
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Hello guys Miss me! I'm back with a New PC and a New ADSL modem!

YA, I MISSED YOU - WELCOME BACK HOME!!!

:yamon :popcorn :awe

Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Connection between [emptied] Walmart in Midland, TX, and Fema Camp?
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/ ... ema-camps/

Confirms the suspicion...

Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:51 am
GT Truther

The Gigantic Snooping Operation

Via ECH&TPS and Zetatalk : (1)

Quote:
NB: the following is advice on how to help cut down on any snooping by Microsoft if you already have or plan to upgrade to Windows 10 - the firm advice of this Ning is to avoid upgrading to Windows 10 at all!

There is no guarantee that the methods listed below will ensure that you are not being snooped on, nor will they guarantee that you will avoid any other negative consequences of upgrading to Windows 10.

The tips below apply to any operating system should you wish to take steps to protect your privacy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In light of the new Zetatalk regarding the new Windows 10 set to arrive for free to users, I'm posting this information for people to help evade or "get around" any snooping activity by Microsoft and others if they end up using Windows 10 or any Windows for that matter. Hackers and crackers have been getting around spying and snooping activities for years now so that should tell you that no matter what, where there is a will there is a way to protect yourself on the internet from spying- especially with the Internet being fairly uncontrollable for many reasons that the Zetas have already explained. Using Windows 8.1 or even the new 10, there are many things people can do to protect their online activity from snooping regardless of any secret backdoor access built into Windows 10.

With the copyright infringement legal mess stemming from a lot of greed from corporations and the government spying activities detailed by Snowden, many people over the last couple of years have turned to what is called a VPN service for some degree of privacy while surfing the internet. There are now many VPN providers available, some free, others charge. A VPN is a Virtual Private Network. Essentially it creates a new IP address identity that all of your internet activity is filtered through so that your real IP address and location are hidden. Many VPN services even offer even stealthier protection in the form of a fully encrypted VPN connection. This is just one way to help protect your privacy.

Another way, and one that can be combined with a VPN, is by utilizing Virtual PC created on top of your original OS (Windows). It essentially creates an operating system of your choosing built into utilizing Virtualized Hardware technology - like a PC within or on top of your primary PC OS that you can boot up many different types of Operating systems including many Linux Operating systems and older versions of Windows even. Personally I like using Ubuntu due to its ease of use but there are a ton of Linux OS's out there that are very secure due to the fact that hackers typically do not target them as much as there are not a lot of people using them... kind of how Apple's OSX is more secure in that it is less of a target as well. So a virtual machine created with Linux is kind of like a separate sandbox where you increase some levels of privacy for yourselves by running an operating system on top of and within Windows 10 as it is separated virtually from the Host OS.

Now if using Windows 10 you can combine some of these options to become a lot more private even while using Windows 10. A VPN is good, but if not an option, another one is to use what is called the Tor Browser Network - an anonymizing network and browser that uses anonymous proxy connections while you are surfing the web.

So in theory and likely in practice, an ultra secure way to browse and work on your Windows PC would be using a virtual machine OS such as Ubuntu or Redhat Linux or many other flavors of Linux distros, a VPN of some kind, and surfing the web with the Tor browser network all at the same time.

These are just suggestions that will help privatize your activities, but to what degree they work against the power snoopers out there, I don't know for certain as I do not know the full capabilities of what the NSA has access to, but... I do know that in general and in theory all of these options will add to your overall level of privacy on any Windows OS. If you would like to know more, do some googling on these things and find out how exactly they work. The links below can help you get started in protecting your privacy regardless of what version of Windows used. While there may not be a 100% anonymous privacy solution for people, I hope these suggestions help. From what I understand, they do. To what degree, that is hard to determine with the NSA's secrecy on tactics and operations. I utilize many of these solutions myself from time to time and find them to, at the very least, ease my mind a little and know for a fact that it raises the bar of privacy on any PC. There are certainly different levels of internet as the Zetas have described. The "official" levels and then other parts that are much more hidden.. like the Deep Web, of which the creator of it, was recently thrown in prison for life for creating it.

Darknet (networking),
Deep Web is a 2015 documentary film directed by Alex Winter, chroni...

Popular Virtual Machine Software:

Note: Many older PC's, a decade or more older, may not have the built in hardware technology to support creating and using a virtual machine. In this case, a good alternative is dual-booting your PC between one OS and another. Multi-booting

VMWARE: http://www.vmware.com/
VMware Workstation

Linux:

Ubuntu Linux (free open source)
Red Hat Linux
Fedora Workstation 11 (free open source)

VPN services:

PCMAG - The Best VPN Services for 2015
PCMAG PIA VPN review
Private Internet Access VPN

The TOR Browser network:

Tor Project - https://www.torproject.org/

Tor Anonymity Network - WIKIPEDIA

As always a good Antivirus program, Firewall, AND and Anti-Malware program, can help from catching trackers and bugs out on the internet. The other good thing about using a virtual machine on top of your main Operating system, is that any infections will likely never be able to escape the "sandbox" virtual machine and infect your main operating system. So infections can be kept safely away from your main (host Operating System) entirely.

Good luck and be safe out there. Couple other small tips:

Browse in private (incognito mode) Google Chrome,
Private Browsing - Use Firefox without saving history

And if anyone else has any tips, suggestions, methods to keep safe on the Internet, Please feel free to post anything.

Thanks
Quote:
RECENT ZETATALK ~

They are giving the upgrade away for free to all Windows 7 and 8 users, which means 70% of all desktops in the world. This should in and of itself should start alarm bells ringing when you consider that the cost of developing an MS operating system will be many billions of dollars; why for free - this has never been done before - and at a time when we are expecting the announcement any moment? Then, if you read the system requirements, you see that you need an internet connection and a Microsoft account to use the OS and you will not be able to stop it from updating itself with anything that Microsoft pushes out - no option to choose which updates to install for yourself any more. It would seem that anyone upgrading would be handing complete power of their computer usage to Microsoft, who can decide remotely whether to delete your accounts and stop you using your PC if you start causing trouble, ie. after the announcement, and install nefarious software without your knowledge, yet I have been unable to find anyone on the internet sounding a warning over this.
[and from another]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usage_shar ... ng_systems
[and from another]
http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/
Yes, free! This upgrade offer is for a full version of Windows 10, not a trial. 3GB download required; standard data rates apply. To take advantage of this free offer, you must upgrade to Windows 10 within one year of availability. Once you upgrade, you have Windows 10 for free on that device.

SOZT
We have repeatedly been asked if the Internet will survive and continue to be open, and our response has from the start of ZetaTalk been that we anticipate that the establishment will NOT be able to shut it down. The reason is that commerce and industry, government business as well as private, use the Internet extensively and to simply shut it down would create too much havoc for those in power. Their approach has instead been to try to get the populace to use VERSIONS of the Internet, connecting to floating platforms like the Outernet or Project Loon.
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue388.htm
These provide information to the populace but don’t allow updates or email from the populace, but an Internet that is no more than an interactive TV did not generate interest from the public.

The Internet was designed to be able to function despite blockages, flowing like water
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue162.htm
around them. Even if the media, TV and radio, were tightly controlled, the Internet allows the public to provide information to others and learn what is happening around the world. If this cannot be stopped, how can the elite control this? Disinformation is designed to COUNTER the facts, but is most effective when used early so it does not look like a reaction. The facts themselves then are cloaked like a reaction, as they arrive second. To achieve this, Windows 10 will be a gigantic snooping operation, given away free with lots of goodies so hopefully installed on a massive number of personal computers and mobile devices.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... -operation

Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:44 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

According to Ed Snowden, the NSA is in the equipment you got from the ISP. Your Modem or Modem/Router. You can take a crapshoot and purchase outside equipment but you never know who those companies are in bed with. Best to buy foreign equipment, say, manufactured in Iceland!

Jim Stone STILL has issues, and he moved his web site to a server to Iceland, and he operates out of coffee houses from a Linux OS on a USB stick. Stone concludes they can somehow get on that stick by writing to the active RAM. He is based in Mexico. He caught a guy in a coffee house hacking in and sat down and tried to talk to him!

:awe :slap :puter

Nothing is free on the Internet. If you don’t pay for the service or software, or say - all those free Google Tools (that I LOVE) or the upcoming Windows 10, ...then YOU are the product.

Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:00 pm

You are quite right Lynnwood. :roll

But it seems so incredible that the net can be taken control off. I have just fully updated my PC's and got the Win10 invite. So now its Hummmm? :hmm

As you say - we are the product. My entire customer system is within Microsoft's world. It would be hard to trade without it.

I think a second surfing PC fitted with the necessary fly screens could be the answer.

Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:35 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(Note: Look what just outed...Dex)

Smithsonian Admits to Destruction of Thousands of Giant Human Skeletons in Early 1900′s

A US Supreme Court ruling has forced the Smithsonian institution to release classified papers dating from the early 1900′s that proves the organization was involved in a major historical cover up of evidence showing giants human remains in the tens of thousands had been uncovered all across America and were ordered to be destroyed by high level administrators to protect the mainstream chronology of human evolution at the time.

http://www.think-aboutit.com/smithsonia ... E2%80%B2s/

Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:27 am
GT Truther

Just for the Records:
In this particular Timeworld
-Today is June 7. 2015,
-get the time stamp of this post for reference:

:tounge
Screen capture:

Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:15 pm
Profile WWW

NASA Forced To Address Claim A Massive Asteroid Will Hit Earth In September

Quote:
A massive asteroid is on a collision course with Earth, and it is large enough to spell the end of humanity.

This is the radical claim of an online community of biblical theorists who say that life as we know it will be wiped out between 22 to 28 September this year.

Despite their lack of credentials, the popularity of the prediction has now forced Nasa to speak up, dismissing the theory as unfounded.

'Nasa knows of no asteroid or comet currently on a collision course with Earth, so the probability of a major collision is quite small,' a Nasa spokesperson said.

'In fact, as best as we can tell, no large object is likely to strike the Earth any time in the next several hundred years.'

According to the theorists, governments of the world's leading nations are aware of what will happen.
Snip

http://www.disclose.tv/news/nasa_forced ... ber/118998

See - no X's in the naming game here.....

Phew! that was close. But now it is out of the way..... :nono :shock:

Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:27 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

What a shame, makes ya think what else in History has been destroyed or re-written by close minded humans :headbang :flame :rant :censor

Dex wrote:

Smithsonian Admits to Destruction of Thousands of Giant Human Skeletons in Early 1900′s

A US Supreme Court ruling has forced the Smithsonian institution to release classified papers dating from the early 1900′s that proves the organization was involved in a major historical cover up of evidence showing giants human remains in the tens of thousands had been uncovered all across America and were ordered to be destroyed by high level administrators to protect the mainstream chronology of human evolution at the time.

http://www.think-aboutit.com/smithsonia ... E2%80%B2s/

Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:53 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
What a shame, makes ya think what else in History has been destroyed or re-written by close minded humans :headbang :flame :rant :censor
Dex wrote:

How many other "history" stories have been rewritten to control the masses. :awe

Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:38 am
GT Truther

In regards to the "bigger human" scenario, I'm in hopes the situation and truth will get exposed as it should. Nice to see some signs of corruption being opened up now. Hope much more follows.

On a current media report:
Rupert Murdoch CEO of Fox is stepping down and letting his two younger sons fill some upper level positions. Hope the kids take the right path.......be a shame to see either have any unexpected health concerns.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:31 am

This seems to be a fair take on my personal view of things to come.....

The Coming Alien Invasion of the Earth

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/ ... the-earth/

and the news on the reasons for the massive troop and logistics buildup in the name of Jade Helm, is not something to ignore. The Us is getting ready for a war.

:hmm

Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:54 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:

and the news on the reasons for the massive troop and logistics buildup in the name of Jade Helm, is not something to ignore. The Us is getting ready for a war.

=======================================================================

They make this all look like Blue Beam! But is it? Look at what has happened already. In 1947 Ike went to see a captured alien. Now I have read many stories that when humans are captured by aliens they are in complete control of the alien. They cant even move. Sort of catching the tiger by the tail event. What better way to take over the country then starting at the top. Did they (aliens) give us so many years to get out? Or they will destroy us? They started underground bunkers many years ago and stocked them well. Then they sent all our high paying jobs out of the U.S. (to keep them going) Then they started to poison us with Monsanto GMO food and chemical sprays. Add a few wars here. Killed many people with shots, some causing aids (monkey piss on sugar cubes in Africa) and on and on. Now we have floods and dry spells destroying what few crops are left. Animals are dying by the thousands, (loss of food there) Rivers run red, ice falls from sky in the desert. Basically the seven seals have been broken and we are in the 5th year of the Tribulation. Trumpet sounds in the sky are proclaiming,"Come up hither." We finally have the last Pope, whose middle name is Peter. The battle of Mageto might just be fought with aliens. So if they try to tell you it is blue Beam, remember we have been lied to about everything since the very start. I have written a book about the end of the world and it seems to me that they are following everything that I have written about. Even getting all military equipment out of the bases in case the bases will be hit first. The book is called "The Adventures of Diana, the underworld".

Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:39 pm
GT Truther

Thanks for providing the link Sky.

Quote:
Pope Francis has said that he'd be willing to baptize aliens if they came to the Vatican, asking “who are we to close doors to anyone, even Martians”.

I could just see our friends and family in space going along with the baptism thing...... :roflmao

What concerns me most is the fact the Pope mentions this baptism issue to the public when he in fact knows all too well what's really going on here. If he was as holy as he's suppose to be, he'd ignore his colleagues and be truthful to the people. From a religious perspective, here's an interesting question to ask yourself. What would Jesus do if he were in the Popes position, be truthful to the people, or lay down a cover-up to keep his colleagues happy.......... :hmm

I know there are trying times ahead, but I'm really going to enjoy seeing how the Vatican wiggles out of this one. ....should be as entertaining as a good movie.......... :popcorn

--------------------------

Jade Helm: Your right Sky, it cannot be ignored but is yet another interesting scenario indeed. I suspect the question will eventually come down to the common solders involved. If it really comes to it, will they take orders or stand down. I suspect in the end it be the latter, especially if it involves the everyday people minding their own business at home.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:10 pm
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
1) http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/ ... the-earth/
2) Jade Helm,.. Us is getting ready for a war.

#1) FROM THAT SITE
Quote:
interestingly, Vince Foster, friend and adviser to President Clinton, was tasked with two missions upon Bill Clinton’s election. First, find out who killed JFK. Secondly, find out the truth behind the alien question. Foster, as all will recall, committed “suicide” under some very mysterious circumstances.

MS H. Clinton according to DB of SNED was part of the MJ group.

#2) Even has it's own wiki page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_Helm_ ... y_theories
And this
after the US president vowed to sign a new law banning bulk data collection by the NSA (named, for purely grotesque reasons, the "USA Freedom Act"), the Obama administration asked the secret Fisa surveillance court to ignore a federal court that found bulk surveillance illegal and to once again grant the National Security Agency the power to collect the phone records of millions of Americans for six months.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-0 ... lier-exten
And jitters in the bond market
Quote:
Bond crash across the world as deflation trade goes horribly wrong

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comm ... wrong.html

And more
Quote:
Investors Start To Panic As A Global Bond Market Crash Begins

omiccollapseblog.com/archives/investors-start-to-panic-as-a-global-bond-market-crash-begins
Quote:
40 Million People Will Be Out Of Work Next Year, OECD Warns

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-0 ... oecd-warns

Perhaps it is just pre disclosure jitters :brockoli

SEN_S_e_8

Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:54 pm
GT Truther

Now hear this:

Black Box on Google Sky Gone,
Nibiru was Behind...

Via Ztalk for June 20,2015 (1)

Quoted:

Quote:
Accepted via email:

Things are getting very interesting. I just saw a YouTube showing how the pin pointed area of Nibiru was blocked for a long time, but now it's back again. I went to Google Sky and looked up the coordinates and saw that exact picture of a red ball w/golden wings, but how do I know if it really is Nibiru?
[and from another]
http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2015/06/ ... uncovere...
The Planet X Nibiru System has been covered up for years by a Black box that Google put there to censor it. Not anymore though.
[and from another]
https://youtu.be/poUyvxetHXQ
[and from another]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eridanus_ ... llation%29
Eridanus is a constellation in the southern hemisphere.
[and from another]
http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03m.htm
RA 4.29741 Dec 9.96621 on March 3, 2003
RA 5.47 Dec 19.54 on September 1, 2000
RA 6.23 Dec 24.12 on May 1, 2000
RA 6.24 Dec 23.45 on January 1, 2000
RA 6.32 Dec 21.57 on January 1, 1999
RA 6.24 Dec 19.16 on December 1, 1997
[and from another]
http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03h.htm
[and from another]
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... -on-webcam
Quote:

SOZT
Is this Nibiru on the Google Sky images? Yes. This spot had been long covered by a black box in Google Sky as our Path as Viewed from Earth
diagram, made public in 1997, showed this is where Nibiru would be found as it approached the Earth. The coordinates, given in RA and Dec for the amateur astronomers peeking at the approaching complex in those days, was also provided in 1997.
We showed Nibiru to the right of Orion near the Eridanus Constellation,
which equates to the verbal description we have long given those seeking to see the Nibiru complex as being “at the 4 o’clock position to the Sun when viewed from the Northern Hemisphere”.

Google was directed by the cover-up, in place since the days of Roswell by Reagan’s Executive Order, to block access to this spot, though a leak occurred in 2008. Obama lifted this National Security directive in 2012, and has been attempting to inform the public via an announcement, an issue which has been much covered in ZetaTalk. That Google has stepped ahead to release its black box block could be considered a form of a slow or creeping announcement. There it is! Note that this visibility does not require Google Sky, as a webcam in Italy has been displaying the complex daily, as noted on a Pole Shift ning blog.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:10 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

the time traveler wrote:
Sky wrote:

=======================================================================

They make this all look like Blue Beam! But is it? Look at what has happened already. In 1947 Ike went to see a captured alien. Now I have read many stories that when humans are captured by aliens they are in complete control of the alien. They cant even move. Sort of catching the tiger by the tail event. What better way to take over the country then starting at the top. Did they (aliens) give us so many years to get out? Or they will destroy us? They started underground bunkers many years ago and stocked them well. Then they sent all our high paying jobs out of the U.S. (to keep them going) Then they started to poison us with Monsanto GMO food and chemical sprays. Add a few wars here. Killed many people with shots, some causing aids (monkey piss on sugar cubes in Africa) and on and on. Now we have floods and dry spells destroying what few crops are left. Animals are dying by the thousands, (loss of food there) Rivers run red, ice falls from sky in the desert. Basically the seven seals have been broken and we are in the 5th year of the Tribulation. Trumpet sounds in the sky are proclaiming,"Come up hither." We finally have the last Pope, whose middle name is Peter. The battle of Mageto might just be fought with aliens. So if they try to tell you it is blue Beam, remember we have been lied to about everything since the very start. I have written a book about the end of the world and it seems to me that they are following everything that I have written about. Even getting all military equipment out of the bases in case the bases will be hit first. The book is called "The Adventures of Diana, the underworld".

================================================================

OOPS! I got the date wrong! Obama visited the Church of the Nativity on March 21, 2013. Which means that we are in the 3rd year of the Tribulation. I am surprised that no one here caught that! And Sky I mean no disrespect to you. You are right and Blue Beam is real. However I am just giving another side of the possibilities. In fact I have a BIG respect for you ! You are such a nice person!

Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:18 pm
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Now hear this:

Black Box on Google Sky Gone,
Nibiru was Behind...

Via Ztalk for June 20,2015 (1)

Quoted:

Quote:
Accepted via email:

Things are getting very interesting. I just saw a YouTube showing how the pin pointed area of Nibiru was blocked for a long time, but now it's back again. I went to Google Sky and looked up the coordinates and saw that exact picture of a red ball w/golden wings, but how do I know if it really is Nibiru?
[and from another]
http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2015/06/ ... uncovere...
The Planet X Nibiru System has been covered up for years by a Black box that Google put there to censor it. Not anymore though.
[and from another]
https://youtu.be/poUyvxetHXQ
[and from another]
Eridanus is a constellation in the southern hemisphere.
[and from another]
RA 4.29741 Dec 9.96621 on March 3, 2003
RA 5.47 Dec 19.54 on September 1, 2000
RA 6.23 Dec 24.12 on May 1, 2000
RA 6.24 Dec 23.45 on January 1, 2000
RA 6.32 Dec 21.57 on January 1, 1999
RA 6.24 Dec 19.16 on December 1, 1997
[and from another]
[and from another]
Quote:

SOZT
Is this Nibiru on the Google Sky images? Yes. This spot had been long covered by a black box in Google Sky as our Path as Viewed from Earth
diagram, made public in 1997, showed this is where Nibiru would be found as it approached the Earth. The coordinates, given in RA and Dec for the amateur astronomers peeking at the approaching complex in those days, was also provided in 1997.
We showed Nibiru to the right of Orion near the Eridanus Constellation,
which equates to the verbal description we have long given those seeking to see the Nibiru complex as being “at the 4 o’clock position to the Sun when viewed from the Northern Hemisphere”.

Google was directed by the cover-up, in place since the days of Roswell by Reagan’s Executive Order, to block access to this spot, though a leak occurred in 2008. Obama lifted this National Security directive in 2012, and has been attempting to inform the public via an announcement, an issue which has been much covered in ZetaTalk. That Google has stepped ahead to release its black box block could be considered a form of a slow or creeping announcement. There it is! Note that this visibility does not require Google Sky, as a webcam in Italy has been displaying the complex daily, as noted on a Pole Shift ning blog.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

==================================================================

Recall, It is about time for Charley to come back here ! He said he would come back in the last days before the shift.

Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:23 pm

the time traveler wrote:
Recall, It is about time for Charley to come back here ! He said he would come back in the last days before the shift.

There is a very big opportunity lying before us as humanity. The coming "Events" that seem to be cooking up will be a tremendous shock I believe. When we go into shock - the limbic brain takes over and a person almost auto responds to the perceived threat. Well - this will be an opportunity I believe.

Being so in the present - one can take the opportunity to remain calm and observe. Then call upon "IN-tuition" and then respond only. This will put a lot of folks in touch with themselves to be able to listen to the voice within.

The language is always Love and the actions required simple.

We don't need the net to survive. We need a strong mind and a developed consciousness. Some of us are already telepathizing.

The rest will fall into place....

We don't need guidance from here. In-tuition is on tap, our creator awaits your call.

Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:58 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next