It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 4:18 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.8 2014/2015 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.8 2014
Thanks Sky. I must try this...

Blue, the newspaper is guilty of not allowing facts to get in the way of a powerful and severely fear-inducing story. Alas, par for the course at the present time.

On Sunday comet Sidings-Spring is having a close encounter with Mars. The two are not expected to actually collide, just pass by "within arms reach" so to speak.

Alas this will only be visible by ordinary people from part of the southern hemisphere. I do not know about SA - I've only heard Australia being quoted.

Like many I am curious to know what happens - and how much information about whatever does transpire is released to the public by NASA (never a straight answer).

Simon

================================

Comet's Mars Flyby Sunday Has Scientists Abuzz

A comet's close shave with Mars this weekend could reveal some key insights about the Red Planet and the solar system's early days, researchers say.

Comet Siding Spring will zoom within 87,000 miles (139,500 kilometers) of Mars at 2:27 p.m. EDT (1827 GMT) on Sunday (Oct. 19). Scientists will observe the flyby using the fleet of spacecraft at Mars, studying the comet and any effects its particles have on the planet's thin atmosphere.

"On Oct. 19, we're going to observe an event that happens maybe once every million years," Jim Green, director of NASA's planetary science division, said in a news conference earlier this month. "This is an absolutely spectacular event."

http://www.space.com/27467-comet-siding-spring-mars-flyby-science.html

Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:40 am
GT Truther

Clifford Stone
October 10 at 1:19pm ·

I have received more than five hundred request that I repost the story of the visit I was granted by our visitors of my son, Robert Francis Stone, age 18, who past on August 18, 1995. Here is the story for those of you who have not seen it:

When my son was killed in 1995, I asked our visitors about going back in time to 15 minutes prior to the accident. I knew where my son would have been and felt if I were to go back in time and stop the accident from ever occurring. They actually put great thought into how to respond to my request. I felt surely that going back in time to save a young boys life would not have a large effect on future events.
They finally told me there existed natural barriers to keep this type of activity from happening. They told me that, while it is possible to travel both forward and backward in time but you may only act as an observer. The more sensitive of those existing in the time period you choose to visit may sense your presence or even catch a glimpse of you, but there cannot be any interaction as this could/would lead to very bad and long lasting results. I was left with no recourse but to accept that the death of my son as being part of my reality and there was nothing I could do to change that reality. My son was dead and that was that. But what was death, what does that mean?
I visit my son’s grave every day. However, in 1996 I went to California on business and could not visit my son’s grave site for three days. I felt a great amount of guilt over this and upon my return, I asked my wife to stop by my son’s grave site on our home from the airport.
Later that night, I was visited by my friend (Korona) as I lay in bed and he told me that they had decided they would help me visit my son. I was told I would remember everything while visiting with my son on this side of the veil we call heaven but should I cross over to the other side during my visit, I would remember nothing that might occur on the other side.
As I lay back down on the bed, I looked over at the clock. It was 11:40 P.M. The next I remember, was finding myself in a brightly lit room and wondering how I got there. I heard a voice call out to saying, “Dad!” As I looked around I looked around, I saw my son walking toward me. I called out, “Bobby!!...but you’re dead?” He responded, “Dad, do I look dead to you?”
We talked for a while as he explain to me that he got to do things he liked while living on earth with the exception being that the evils of our world do not exist there. He got to play baseball, football, baseball and do those thing, he enjoyed while he was on earth.
We walked forward a little and the next thing I membered was walking to the center of the brightly lit room again and my son saying it was time for me to leave. With tears in my eyes, I hugged my son and said, “I love you son.” He hugged me and replied, “I love you too, dad. I am always there with you, even if you cannot see me.”
The next thing I remember was jumping up from my bed, wondering to myself, what had just happened. Was it a dream, it did not seem like a dream. The whole event deemed very real. I looked at the clock and it was now 3:40 A.M.
As I set there in my bed, trying to gather my thoughts as to what had happened; I look over at the opened door to our bedroom and noticed a yellow-green glowing sphere float into the room, having what appeared as a cartoon-like smiling face. Suddenly, the face appeared sinister and I heard a voice saying, “We could kill you.”
As I sat there in horror of what I was seeing, I heard another soft, gentle voice saying, “no harm shall come to this man, sleep.” As I watched the sphere seemed to start melting as molten metal and I fell back on my pillow.
The next day I woke up to find it was late afternoon. I had slept for over 18 hours. The first good night’s sleep I had gotten since the death of my son in over a year.
What I have just told you really happen to me in August of 1996 and I remember it clearly to this very day. Was it a dream? I have strong reason to believe it wasn’t. Many would call it a miracle. Whatever it was, it surely was a blessing as it helped me to find closure.
I am not sure why I had this great feeling and need to write this and place it on my facebook page at this late time. It may be that some of you needed to hear this or maybe some of you have had similar experience and this serves as confirmation.
God Bless,
Cliff

Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:46 am
GT Truther

Wonderful Story!

When your visitor friends mentioned that it was not allowed for one to go back in time and change a certain situation, they were correct. However, since the 12/21/2012 date (actually more like April or May of that year) things have changed a bit. People's evolving abilities will allow them to go back and view an event on their own.

Prior to this, the left and right side of human brains were not able (well, they were able, just not allowed) to "communicate" as well as employ other telepathic abilities as our family in space / ancient physical races can do. It was nice of the visitor's to help you experience the ability to talk with your son.

Everyone's brains are now starting to evolve the way they were meant to be naturally. People will notice their abilities as time goes on. Some folks already have the ability to project without any of our family / ET intervention and can actively talk to family members on "the other side" ( aka: second dimension / heaven) whenever they want!!

So called "super soldiers" (ones who have been "unnaturally" altered via nano tech / pituitary sensors, etc.) have some of these abilities but it's a very dangerous, unhealthy process.

Those who have access to the so called "Trip Chairs" wanting to enhance their abilities........personally I don't think it's a good idea, especially for humans. These chairs were originally designed for long range communication in space, travelers asking for help, etc., not mind enhancement. I do know some of the bad Annunakis use them for enhancement as well as to attack people telepathically.

Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:14 pm

Sorry Blue - I don't (yet?)

The story I read was about the FB release of an article by "Nana Kwame" a Ghanaian scientist(?) who made the claims. There is the question as to why the CDC owns an Ebola patent?

Concerns to me are news items like this...

http://12160.info/forum/topics/liberia- ... s-symptoms

and

http://12160.info/forum/topics/german-l ... he-died-of

As if this is true - then there are going to be a lot of people with explaining to do....

It is absolutely senseless that there are volunteers working in Liberia with no ill health at all (up till now) and who speak regularly in the press - why did a nurse with all the precautions in place all of a sudden get the dreaded "Lurgi" in a controlled environment. Methinks them plastic coffins sighted around the world have a place in some plan with malevolent intentions.

Time only will tell.

On another note -
...here is a 'health gem' piece of information - please spread this, as we can help a lot of folks...

We have switched - and I can account personally of not having anymore herpes ab attacks in the last 18 months??? The oil is a natural antibio to boot!

Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:48 am
Profile WWW

That is a very neat piece of information Dex

Confirms information in the KEYS and should make us all think about our own situations. Seriously.

The real power lies within the very present moment, with being conscious and in control.

Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:11 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(It appears on the mark to me...Read Translyania Sunrise..A Bilderberger speaks about their plan for the new world order and hopefully the destruction of Christianity, their biggest problem and that"s not all. Pure diabolical strategies to weaken our retaliatory vigligance. The discussion was private and not expected to be published...You'll understand it all, the rosetta stone..after reading it...Dex)

ILLUMINATI CONSPIRACY CONFIRMED! Confessions on the Swiss Banking System by Bilderberg Insider
Posted on June 8, 2011

By Jim Campbell

This bombshell if true represents one source conducted by an unnamed interviewer from a Russian Newspaper. This reporter is digging deeper for additional possible sources. Here is what I’ve found.

1. WSJ. A New Anti-Corruption Call: ‘Boycott Switzerland’

2. Switzerland steps back from global fight against corruption and money laundering

3. Swiss Banker Who Turned to WikiLeaks Admits Errors
4. A Swiss Banking Scandal-Mis-using the nations credit flow.

I’m satisfied that there is a serious story here.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it, I’m J.C.

Exerpt: A: Yes, a very big problem. I could not sleep for many days and after a while I left the bank. If I give you too many details they will trace me. Several secret services from abroad, mostly English speaking, gave orders to fund illegal acts, even the killing of people thru Swiss banks. We had to pay on the instructions of foreign powers for the killing of persons who did not follow the orders of Bilderberg or the IMF or the World Bank for example.

Q: This is a very startling revelation that you are making. Why do you feel the urge to say this now?

A: Because Bilderberg is meeting in Switzerland. Because the world situation is getting worse and worse. And because the biggest banks in Switzerland are involved in unethical activities. Most of these operations are outside the balance sheet. It is a multiple of what is officially declared. Its not audited and happening without any taxes. The figures involved have a lot of zeros. It’s huge amounts.

Q: So its billions?

A: Its much more, its trillions, completely unaudited, illegal and besides the tax system. Basically it’s a robbery of everybody. I mean most normal people are paying taxes and abiding by the laws.

Robert,“They have a new plan to censor the internet, because the internet is still free. They want to control it and use terrorism or what ever as a reason. They could even plan something horrible so that they have an excuse.“

Interview Took Place May 30 with the Russian Weekly magazine “NoviDen” (Thanks to NK for sending this.)

Originally Posted Here

Q: Can you tell us something about your involvement in the Swiss banking business?

A: I have worked for Swiss banks for many years. I was designated as one of the top directors of one of the biggest Swiss banks. During my work I was involved in the payment, in the direct payment in cash to a person who killed the president of a foreign country. I was in the meeting where it was
decided to give this cash money to the killer. This gave me dramatic headaches and troubled my conscience. It was not the only case that was really bad but it was the worst. It was a payment instruction on order of a foreign secret service written by hand giving the order to pay a certain amount to a person who killed the top leader of a foreign country. And it was not the only case. We received several such hand written letters coming from foreign secret services giving the order to payout cash
from secret accounts to fund revolutions or for the killing of people. I can confirm what John Perkins has written in his book “Confessions of an Economic Hit Man”. There really exists just a system and Swiss banks are involved in such cases.

Q: Perkins book is also translated and available in Russian. Can you tell us which bank it is and who was responsible?

A: It was one of the top three Swiss banks at that time and it was the president of a country in the third world. But I don’t want to give out to many details because they will find me very easily if I say the name of the president and the name of the bank. I will risk my life.

Q: You can’t name any person in the bank either?

A: No I can’t, but I can assure you this happened. We were several persons in the meeting room. The person in charge of the physical payment of the cash came to us and asked us if he is allowed to payout such a big amount in cash to that person and one of the directors explained the case and all others said ok you can do it
Q: Did this happened often? Was this kind of a slush fund?

A: Yes. This was a special fund managed in a special place in the bank where all the coded letters came in from abroad. The most important letters were hand written. We had to decipher them and in them was the order to pay a certain amount of cash from accounts for the assassination of people, funding revolutions, funding strikes, funding all sorts of parties. I know that certain people who are Bilderbergers were involved in such orders. I mean they gave the orders to kill.

Q: Can you tell us in what year or decade this happened?

A: I prefer not to give you the precise year but it was in the 80’s.
Q: Did you have a problem with this work?

A: Yes, a very big problem. I could not sleep for many days and after a while I left the bank. If I give you too many details they will trace me. Several secret services from abroad, mostly English speaking, gave orders to fund illegal acts, even the killing of people thru Swiss banks. We had to pay on the instructions of foreign powers for the killing of persons who did not follow the orders of Bilderberg or the IMF or the World Bank for example.

Q: This is a very startling revelation that you are making. Why do you feel the urge to say this now?

A: Because Bilderberg is meeting in Switzerland. Because the world situation is getting worse and worse. And because the biggest banks in Switzerland are involved in unethical activities. Most of these operations are outside the balance sheet. It is a multiple of what is officially declared. Its not audited and happening without any taxes. The figures involved have a lot of zeros. It’s huge amounts.

Q: So its billions?

A: Its much more, its trillions, completely unaudited, illegal and besides the tax system. Basically it’s a robbery of everybody. I mean most normal people are paying taxes and abiding by the laws. What is happening here is complete against our Swiss values, like neutrality, honesty and good faith. In the meetings I was involved in, the discussions where completely against our democratic principles. You see, most of the directors of Swiss banks are not locals anymore, they are foreigners, mostly Anglo-Saxon, either American or British, they don’t respect our neutrality, they don’t respect our values, they are against our direct democracy, they
just use the Swiss banks for their illegal means. They use huge amounts of money created out of nothing and they destroy our society and destroy the people world wide just for greed. They seek power and destroy whole countries, like Greece, Spain, Portugal or Ireland and Switzerland
will be one of the last in line. And they use China as working slaves. And a person like Josef Ackermann, who is a Swiss citizen, is the top man at a German bank and he uses his power for greed and does not respect the common people. He has quite a few legal cases in Germany and also now in the States. He is a Bilderberger and does not care about Switzerland or any other country.

Q: Are you saying, some of these people that you mention will be at the up-coming Bilderberg meeting in June in St. Moritz?

A: Yes.

Q: So they are currently in a position of power?

A: Yes. They have huge amounts of money available and use it to destroy whole countries. They destroy our industry and build it up in China. On the other hand they opened up the gates in Europe for all Chinese products. The working population of Europe is earning less and less. The real aim is to destroy Europe.

Q: Do you think that the Bilderberg meeting in St. Moritz has symbolic value? Because in 2009 they where in Greece, 2010 in Spain and look what happened to them. Does this mean Switzerland can expect something bad?

A: Yes. Switzerland is one of the most important countries for them, because there is so much capital here. They are meeting there because apart from other things they want to destroy all values that Switzerland stands for. You see it’s an obstacle for them, not being in the EU or Euro, not totally controlled by Brussels and so on. Regarding values I am not talking about the big Swiss banks, because they are not
Swiss anymore, most of them are lead by Americans. I am talking about the real Swiss spirit that the common people cherish and hold up.
Sure it has symbolic value, as you said, regarding Greece and Spain. Their aim is to be a kind of exclusive elite club that has all the power and everybody else is impoverished and down.

Q: Do you think that the aim of Bilderberg is to create a kind of global dictatorship, controlled by the big global corporations, were there are no sovereign states anymore?

A: Yes and Switzerland is the only place left with direct democracy and its in their way. They use the blackmail of “too big to fail” as in the case of UBS to put our country in big debt, just like they did with many other countries. In the end maybe they want to do with Switzerland what they did with Iceland, with all the banks and the country bankrupt.

Q: And also bring it in to the EU?

A: Of course. The EU is under the iron grip of Bilderberg.

Q: What do you think could stop this plan?

A: Well that’s the reason I speak to you. Its truth. Truth is the only way. Put a light on this situation, expose them. They don’t like to be in the spotlight. We have to create transparency in the banking industry and in all levels of society.

Q: What you are saying is, there is a correct side to the Swiss banking business and there are a few big banks that are misusing the financial system for their illegal activities.

A: Yes. The big banks are training their staff with Anglo-Saxon values. They are training them to be greedy and ruthless. And greed is destroying Switzerland and everybody else. As a country we have a majority of the most correct operating banks in the world, if you look at the small and midsize banks. Its just the big ones who operate globally that are a problem. They are not Swiss anymore and don’t consider themselves as such.

Q: Do you think it is a good thing that people are exposing Bilderberg and showing who they really are?

A: I think the Strauss-Kahn case is a good chance for us, because it shows these people are corrupt, sick in their minds, so sick they are full of vices and those vices are kept under wraps on their orders. Some of them like Strauss-Kahn rape women, others are sado maso, or paedophile and many are into Satanism. When you go in some banks you see these satanistic symbols, like in the Rothschild Bank in Zurich. These people are controlled by black-mail because of the weaknesses they have. They have to follow orders or they will be exposed, they will be destroyed or even killed. The reputation of Strauss-Kahn is not only killed in the mass media, he could
be killed also literally.

Q: Since Ackermann is in the steering committee of Bilderberg, do you think he is a big decision maker there?

A: Yes. But there are many others, like Lagarde, who will probably be the next IMF head, also a member of Bilderberg, then Sarkozy and Obama. They have a new plan to censor the internet, because the internet is still free. They want to control it and use terrorism or what ever as a reason. They could even plan something horrible so that they have an excuse.

Q: So that is your fear?

A: Its not only a fear, I am certain of it. As I said, they gave orders to kill, so they are capable of terrible things. If they have the feeling they are losing control, like the uprising now in Greece and Spain and maybe Italy will be next, then they can do another Gladio. I was close to the Gladio network. As you know they instigated terrorism paid by American money to control the political system in Italy and other European countries. Regarding the murder of Aldo Moro, the payment was done thru the same system as I told you about.

Q: Was Ackermann part of this payment system at a Swiss bank?

A: (S m i l e) … you are the journalist. Look at his career and how fast he made it to the top.

Q: What do you think can be done to hinder them?

A: Well there are many good books out there that explain the background and connect the dots, like the one I mentioned by Perkins. These people really have hit men that get paid to kill. Some of them get their money thru Swiss banks. But not only, they have a system set up all over the world. And to expose to the public these people that are prepared to do anything to keep control. And I mean anything.

Q: Thru exposure we could stop them?

A: Yes, telling the truth. We are confronted with really ruthless criminals, also big war criminals. Its worse then genocide. They are ready and able to kill millions of people just to stay in power and in control.

Q: Can you explain from your view, why the mass media in the west is more or less completely silent regarding Bilderberg?

A: Because there is an agreement between them and the owners of the media. You don’t talk about it. They buy them. Also some of the top media figures are invited to the meetings but are told not to report anything they see and hear.

Q: In the structure of Bilderberg, is there an inner circle that knows the plans and then there is the majority who just follow orders?

A: Yes. You have the inner circle who are into Satanism and then there are the naive or less informed people. Some people even think they are doing something good, the outer circle.

Q: According to exposed documents and own statements, Bilderberg decided back in 1955 to create the EU and the Euro, so they made important and far reaching decisions.

A: Yes and you know that Bilderberg was founded by Prince Bernard, a former member of the SS and Nazi party and he also worked for IG Farben, who’s subsidiary produced Cyclone B. The other guy was the head of Occidental Petroleum who had close relations to the communists in the Soviet Union. They worked both sides but really these people are fascists who want to control everything and everybody and who gets in their way is removed.

Q: Is the payment system you explained outside of normal operations,
compartmentalized and in secret?

A: In those Swiss banks the normal employees don’t know this is happening. Its like an own secret department in the bank. As I said these operations are outside of the balance sheet, with no supervision. Some are situated in the same building, others are outside. They have their own security and special area where only authorized people can enter.

Q: How do they keep these transactions out of the international Swift system?

A: Well some of the Clearstream listings were true in the beginning. They just included fake names to make people believe the whole list is fake. You see they also make mistakes. The first list was true and you can trace a lot of things. You see, there are people around that discover irregularities and the truth and they tell it. Afterwards of course there are law suits and these people are forced to shut up. The best way to stop them is to tell the truth, put the spot light on them. If we don’t stop them we will end up as their slaves.

Q: Thanks you for this interview.

Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:31 am
GT Truther

(Note: I think we're reaching or have reached the pinnacle of earthly conspiracy...before it crosses over. Tiny dust world creation...Doesn't make sense comparing with the Divine of our being...Although, it was promised for the last days...answers to our questions...finally, feeling better after unattached emotions...Thank you for the exposure...Dex)

http://warningilluminati.wordpress.com/ ... lack-pope/

Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:57 pm
GT Truther

Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.8 2014
CDC Whistleblower Exposes Ebola Vaccinations Containing RFID Chips

http://nationalreport.net/cdc-whistleblower-exposes-ebola-vaccinations-containing-rfid-chips

A CDC whistleblower has recently gone on record to expose nefarious government plans which would use the impending US Ebola pandemic as an opportunity to implant RFID technology in American citizens.

...an Ebola vaccine has been prepared for the general public in the form of disposable, one-use syringes. The downside, however, is that each of these syringes will contain not only the vaccine, but a micro RFID chip as well.

...the RFID chip will work toward more easily identifying and separating those who have been inoculated and those who have not. Individuals who refuse to receive the Ebola vaccination will face serious hurdles in gaining employment, visiting public places, obtaining future medical care, and even potential prison time.

:flame

Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:09 pm
Site Admin

I hear what you are saying, Sky. It has concerned me for a while that no one in Doctors Without Borders caught ebola until recently. Hmmm

The two nurses at the hospital in Dallas? Could be stupidity, I don't know. I know I am sorely disappointed, angry, upset (insert whatever adverb/adjective here) regarding my state's response and the US response in general.

It's like SARS and Avian Influenza never happened. Nope. Never happened. We have no idea how to control infectious disease we're just a big ole bunch of doofuses.

I also find it extremely interesting this happened less than 4 weeks before the mid-term elections in the US. Especially, given the governor's race in my State.

Tin foil hat is firmly in place and chin strap afixed. :popcorn

Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:47 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
We have no idea how to control infectious disease we're just a big ole bunch of doofuses.

These had: (1)

Quote:
Operating out of South Africa during the Apartheid era in the early 1980’s, Dr. Wouter Basson launched a secret bioweapons project called Project Coast. The goal of the project was to develop biological and chemical agents that would either kill or sterilize the black population and assassinate political enemies. Among the agents developed were Marburg and Ebola viruses.

Basson is surrounded by cloak and dagger intrigue, as he told Pretoria High court in South Africa that “The local CIA agent in Pretoria threatened me with death on the sidewalk of the American Embassy in Schoeman Street.” According to a 2001 article in The New Yorker magazine, the American Embassy in Pretoria was “terribly concerned” that Basson would reveal deep connections between Project Coast and the United States.

Notes:
(1)
http://www.oldthinkernews.com/2014/10/1 ... the-1980s/

Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:03 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Oh my, recall. :clap

Quote:
In 2013, Basson was found guilty of “unprofessional conduct” by the South African health council.

Bioweapons expert Jeanne Guillemin writes in her book Biological Weapons: From the Invention of State-Sponsored Programs to Contemporary Bioterrorism, “The project‘s growth years were from 1982 to 1987, when it developed a range of biological agents (such as those for anthrax, cholera, and the Marburg and Ebola viruses and for botulinum toxin)…“

Basson’s bioweapons program officially ended in 1994, but there has been no independent verification that the pathogens created were ever destroyed. The order to destroy them went directly to Dr. Basson. According to the Wall Street Journal, “The integrity of the process rested solely on Dr. Basson’s honesty.”

Basson claims to have had contact with western agencies that provided “ideological assistance” to Project Coast. Basson stated in an interview shot for the documentary Anthrax War that he met several times with Dr. David Kelly, the infamous UN weapons inspector in Iraq. Kelly was a top bioweapons expert in the United Kingdom. He was found dead near his home in Oxfordshire in 2003. While the official story claims he committed suicide, medical experts highly doubt this story.

In a 2007 article from the Mail Online, it was reported that a week prior to his death, Dr. Kelly was to be interviewed by MI5 about his ties to Dr. Basson.

snip

Quote is from the article recall referenced above.

The connection to Dr. David Kelly made the itty bitty hair on the back of my neck stand on end, I'll tell ya! :shock:

Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:14 am
GT Truther

Sorry for the delay....A little on Mars here:

The planet of Mars was ruined over time by the early ancestors of the Annunaki.

It doesn't have a breathable atmosphere for humans. Currently, difficult as this may be to believe, Mars has an earth military installation on it for training purposes, etc. Total number of humans right now is about 1000 (military people). Humans as well as aliens work together there, but hey, they work together here on earth as well. There was even a discussion / plan of an attack of earth from the Mars military complex, but I'm not sure what that was all about.

In another post, I had mentioned that it's ILLEGAL for any ET / aliens to get involved / share technology with earth folks at this time. So any critters that involve themselves with the military might want to take a step back because this is a :nono

The so called Federation (our friends and family in space) observe the rules. The ones that don't.......well.........there might be a spank'in in order!......and it may not be as far into the future as you think.......

Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:29 am
Site Admin

For those sending PM's, texts and emails I am ok, thank you.

Yes today's attacks on Canada hit close to home but all is good.

Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:33 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Glad to know you are safe.

Thoughts and prayers to all our northern neighbors. Glad to see it appears to be a lone wolf.

What a sad, sad day. :cadguy

Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:29 pm
GT Truther

Post Alien Message to Mankind: via the Spirit of Service
Quote:
Each one of you wishes to exercise your free will and experience happiness. Your free will depends upon the knowledge you have of your own power. Your happiness depends upon the love that you give and receive.

Like all conscious races at this stage of progress, you may feel isolated on your planet. This impression gives you a certain view of your destiny. Yet you are at the brink of big upheavals that only a minority is aware of.

It is not our responsibility to modify your future without your choosing it. So consider this message as a worldwide referendum, and your answer as a ballot.

Neither your scientists nor your religious representatives speak knowledgeably about certain unexplained aerial and celestial events that mankind has witnessed for thousands of years.

To know the truth, one must face it without the filter of one’s beliefs or dogmas, however respectable
they may be.

A growing number of anonymous researchers of yours are exploring new paths of knowledge and are getting very close to reality. Today, your civilization is flooded with an ocean of information of which only a tiny part, the less upsetting one, is notably distributed.

Bear in mind that what in your history seemed ridiculous or improbable has often become possible, then realized — in particular in the last fifty years.

Be aware that the future will be even more surprising. You will discover the worst as well as the best.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 48992.html

Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:05 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Canada's Coverage of the Ottawa Shootings Put American Cable News to Shame
—By James West | Wed Oct. 22, 2014 5:28 PM EDT

The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation today gave a master class in calm, credible breaking news reporting.

Anchored by the unflappable Peter Mansbridge, news of the shootings in Ottawa unfolded live on the CBC much like they do here in the United States: lots of sketchy details, conflicting reports, unreliable witnesses, and a thick fog of confusion. All of that was familiar. What was less familiar was how Mansbridge and his team managed that confusion, conveying a concise and fact-based version of fast-moving events to viewers across Canada and the world.

This live bit of level-headed reporting by Mansbridge, from around 11:10am Wednesday, should be given to journalism students around the country. It basically contains everything you need to know about why CBC did its audience proud:

MANSBRIDGE: And so, the situation is, as we say, tense and unclear. And it's on days like this—we keep reminding you of this and it's important—it's on days like this, where a story takes a number of different pathways, a number of changes occur, and often rumors start in a situation like this. We try to keep them out of our coverage, but when they come, sometimes from official sources, like members of Parliament, you tend to give them some credence. But you carefully weigh it with what we're also witnessing. It's clear that the situation is not over. It is clear the police are in an intense standby situation and continue to be on the lookout, and until somebody blows the all-clear on this we will continue to stay on top of it and watch as the events unfold.

snip

Read more (and see video) here: http://www.motherjones.com/mixed-media/2014/10/cbc-ottawa-shootings-cable-news

Imagine that! No hype, no breathless voices, just the facts. Gotta love our neighbors to the North! :heart :clap

Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:10 am

Just tuned in on this news of the shooting in Canada -

Imagine that - America (who created and funds ISIS - my opinion) attacks Canada ...

Is the world is turning upside down...?

The distraction is incredible!

:hmm

Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:13 am
Profile WWW

Ebola in the United States: The Probability of Fraud

10 Questions for The WHO About Ebola

Privatized Ebola: The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is the World Health Organization’s Boss, Not Governments

Ebola hoax: the numbers game

:noway

Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:47 pm
Profile WWW

Wonder how many local folks are aware of this?

Fearing a Future Emergency, Governors Declare a State of Emergency

http://www.activistpost.com/2014/10/fea ... rnors.html

Pennsylvania and Connecticut?

Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:17 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(I can't forget quite awhile back when Dan Bursch was in the scene, it was reported a man in black was watched approching Dan's apartment and left a sticker on the window of the 12 Monkey's. The gut reaction was immediate and apparently right. These and more I would imagine are the sins of the Fatima prophecy.)

Doctor: Health Authorities Covering Up Ebola-Like Cases in U.S.

A doctor has exclusively revealed to Infowars that health authorities are covering up Ebola cases in the United States and disappearing patients in an effort to avoid hysteria.

James Lawrenzi, DO, who has two clinics in Garden City and Archie, Missouri, appeared on the Alex Jones Show today to warn that the true scale of the situation was being deliberately downplayed. It is important to note that none of these potential Ebola outbreaks occurred at the clinics in which Lawrenzi works.

Lawrenzi said that shortly after the arrival of patient zero – Thomas Eric Duncan – in the United States, he was told by a doctor at Truman Lakewood Medical Center in Kansas City they had taken in a possible Ebola patient who had a high fever and was bleeding out of all his orifices having recently returned from West Africa.

The following day, Lawrenzi was told by the doctor that the patient had “disappeared” against medical advice, but that he wouldn’t have been able to leave on his own given his medical condition.

The day after the patient disappeared, a meeting was called for anyone who had contact with the patient. Doctors and other medical workers were told that the patient had malaria. Lawrenzi also revealed that drug reps from within the area warned over additional possible Ebola cases in the area.

A second possible Ebola patient was then admitted to Research Medical Center in Kansas City the following day but also quickly “disappeared,” with hospital bosses claiming he had typhoid, according to Lawrenzi.

“These patients are disappearing, they’re doing something with the patients and God knows where they’re going,” said the doctor.

Asked why authorities were engaged in an apparent cover-up, Lawrenzi speculated that the CDC was attempting to prevent hysteria, noting that workers at his own clinics had been told not to use the word “Ebola,” just as 911 dispatchers in New York have been banned from using the term, or to reveal any information about a possible Ebola case.

Lawrenzi also revealed that Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), a private operator of health care facilities, had earlier this week removed protective gear and Hazmat suits from local hospitals without replacing it.

“They were told this was so they could have continuity of care for possible Ebola patients,” said Lawrenzi, adding that the real reason was that authorities didn’t want to cause a panic by having medical workers and doctors being seen in protective gear.

Urging people to “stay away from places where there’s large groups of people,” as well as hospitals, Lawrenzi said the situation was “much more serious than they’re letting on.”

“When flu season hits, people are going to be coming into the hospital for flu or Ebola, they’re not going to know what they have….it’s going to be a nightmare, every doctor I’ve spoken with is terrified of this fall,” said Lawrenzi.

“They’re preparing for something,” he added, speculating that the endgame could be medical martial law or the Obama administration’s complete takeover of the medical system.

Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:59 am
Site Admin

Sky wrote:
Just tuned in on this news of the shooting in Canada -

Imagine that - America (who created and funds ISIS - my opinion) attacks Canada ...

Is the world is turning upside down...?

The distraction is incredible!

Who funds ISIS? Wealthy Sunni muslims that's who - especially from Qatar.

Read more here: http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/whos-funding-isis-wealthy-gulf-angel-investors-officials-say-n208006

Are some US companies buying illegal oil from the Turkey border? It could be but I seriously doubt it. More likey Russia and some other Eastern European countries being squeezed by Russia. Crude prices in the US have fallen dramatically in the last month or two due to increased drilling on our own soil.

We, in the West, must learn about and understand the prophecy and determination by jihadist to re-establish the caliphate. We also need to understand the differences between Sunnis and Shias and understand their continuing war for the hearts and minds of the Islamic world.

Quote:
In declaring a caliphate, Islamic State draws a line in the sand
The global Salafist movement may be split about whether to accept the bold declaration from ISIL
June 30, 2014 3:45PM ET

In what one expert called the “most significant development in international jihadism since 9/11,” the Al-Qaeda-breakaway group that has taken over portions of Iraq and Syria has declared its vast holdings a restored Islamic caliphate and required Muslims around the world to pledge their allegiance.

The Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), which also announced Sunday it would shorten its name to the Islamic State as it eyes regional expansion, has carved out a large territory stretching from northern Syria to the western gates of Baghdad and begun to lay the foundation for a functioning state. But the announcement of a caliphate is a risky play that could alienate mainstream Sunni militias and disaffected Sunni citizens who have boosted its insurgency in Iraq.

snip

Read more here: http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/6/30/islamic-state-caliphate.html

Needless to say, the caliphate must be restored before the return of the Mahdi (and Jesus Christ). The prophecy even goes so far as to claim Jesus will convert to Islam then.

The US is not the Great Satan and we never went to war with Canada (at least not since the war of 1812). :mrgreen:

Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:51 am
GT Truther

i was reading the Human Ebola Virus Species and Compositions and Methods Thereof
US 20120251502 A1
(1)

Quote:
In another aspect, the invention provides a method for propagating the hEbola virus in host cells comprising infecting the host cells with the inventive isolated hEbola virus described above, culturing the host cells to allow the virus to multiply, and harvesting the resulting virions. Also provided by the present invention are host cells infected with the inventive hEbola virus described above.

In another aspect, the invention provides a method of detecting in a biological sample the presence of an antibody that immunospecifically binds hEbola virus, the method comprising: (a) contacting the biological sample with the inventive host cell host described above; and (b) detecting the antibody bound to the cell.

When hear about the NY incident...

Quote:
The governor and health officials said Spencer, a member of Doctors Without Borders, sought treatment with diarrhea and a 100.3-degree fever — not 103 as officials initially reported Thursday night. The health department blamed a transcription error for the incorrect information. He was being treated in an isolation ward at Manhattan's Bellevue Hospital, a designated Ebola center.

Notes:
(1)
http://www.google.com/patents/US20120251502

(2)
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/10/ ... CU20141024

Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:02 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Anyone else see this?

Quote:
WHITE HOUSE EMERGENCY ALERT INTERRUPTS TV VIEWERS ACROSS AMERICA

by PAUL JOSEPH WATSON | OCTOBER 24, 2014

UPDATE: AT&T has blamed a “nationally syndicated radio station” for sending the alert message, despite the fact that only the federal government can send out EAS alerts. The alert system, “can only be activated by the President in times of emergency,” reports Fox 5.

Americans watching television across the country were puzzled earlier today when an alert from the White House interrupted their viewing, told them to stand by for an emergency message and warned them not to use their phones.

TV channels automatically changed to local news stations but no White House message ever came, prompting confusion and concern, especially given heightened tensions amidst the Ebola crisis.

The message was seen by viewers in Austin, Atlanta, Detroit and across North Carolina, as well as other areas of the country.

WSOC-TV out of Charlotte, North Carolina later posted a statement on their website saying they would investigate why the message went out, indicating TV and radio stations were given no advance notice of the test.

An AT&T spokesperson later indicated that that the alert notification was sent out erroneously.

“Earlier today, U-verse TV customers may have received an Emergency Alert notification. We confirmed that there is no emergency at this time and we are investigating why this occurred. We apologize for any inconvenience,” read the statement.

However, the Emergency Alert System is mandatory by law – stations have no control or power to block the signal once it is sent out by the federal government. Broadcasters are required to install and maintain FCC-certified EAS decoders and encoders at their control points, meaning the signal cannot be switched off or interrupted.

How sensible is it that the feds ‘mistakenly’ sent out an emergency alert – potentially causing panic – amidst national concerns about the Ebola outbreak in the United States?

Back in 2011, a similar test of the emergency alert system, in this case for cellphones, went awry when residents were told that a “civil emergency” was in progress and that they should “take shelter,” prompting 911 lines to be flooded by panicked callers. Authorities later apologized, claiming the test was a mistake.

Did you see today’s emergency alert message? Let us know what you think in the comments below.

http://www.infowars.com/white-house-eme ... s-america/

"Ebola" is the cover story to freeze the population in place - IMHO.

:whistle

Won't be long now.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:12 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

(They may be running tests DonD...Interesting timing...Dex)

Huge Solar Flare Erupts from Biggest Sunspot in 24 Years (Photos)

http://www.space.com/27540-huge-solar-f ... nspot.html

Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:10 pm
GT Truther

Emergency Action Message Scheduled for November 9th, 2014, 3:03pm - 3:18pm by the White House?! Whoops! Who Let The Dogs Out, And Did Someone Let The Cat Out of the Bag?

Tests with the specific date of November 9th, from 3:03pm until 3:18pm, Dex? With all TV screens being "force-tuned" to your "local news station", and then not telling the local news station they're doing that - causing those same stations to have to try to explain and make official inquiries as to why this supposed accident/glitch occurred?

There's no official ZT on this but I did let Nancy know and she's "hoping" it's the real thing - "let's get on with the next phase already!" and I concur. She's already alerted the world that she's been officially 'out of the loop' to prevent remote-viewers from getting a leg up on things, but it's certainly interesting that this is unlike any other "Emergency Alert". Usually it should say something like "if this had been an actual emergency....blah, blah" but this was very specific. "This is AGSTGA02", which is likely the Augusta, GA Primary Entry Point (PEP). There are apparently 77 of these in the US. Here's what one ham radio operator had to say about it, as they have a forum where they chat about these kinds of things:

Mark, who is K8MHZ at http://forums.qrz.com/ wrote:
The warning was part of the National Emergency Alert System. All warnings are initiated from battle hardened radio stations called Primary Entry Points, or PEP's. The PEP's transmit a tone which is received at other stations, including TV, and are re-broadcast in a daisy chain like manner until every possible listening point is available for the President to talk on. The system is designed to propagate completely within 10 minutes.

According to Wiki, there are 77 PEPs. I found a list of 33 of them and one, AM 650 WSM, was in Nashville.

Now, since propagation was not complete, either the system failed, or the data stream was halted by someone or something before propagation could be complete.

My guess is that somehow an alert sent from one of the PEPs by mistake and the station that sent it contacted the proper authorities once it was discovered. That authority likely had the technical ability to stop the alert messages from spreading and did so as fast as they could. The big question, that which is likely part of the investigation, is 'how could such an accident happen so easily?'

Perhaps someone 'inside' trying to blurt things out prematurely, which means either they're flushing the last of the traitors out or someone who thinks they're doing something 'good' was trying to 'leak' this thing. Still, we've had "wolf!" cried so many times, the only people that would be hurt are the ones who are already inclined to think it's a hoax, or a test. Many people were inconvenienced by having their TV sets "force-tuned" to a news station; this is but one person who was a bit more polite about it:

Jan Tanquary Reynolds, at http://forums.qrz.com/ wrote:
It was 1 hour and 10 minutes before the "forced" change was eliminated and I was able to change the channel and have access to my tv. No reason why it should have taken AT&T so long to correct this situation.

Dex wrote:
(They may be running tests DonD...Interesting timing...Dex)

Perhaps a 'test' - a limited test to see if people panicked at the mere sight of the first-ever.....YES, it's the first-ever EAN (Emergency Alert Notification) used by a President since it and its predecessors was created.

"The PEP's transmit a tone which is received at other stations, including TV, and are re-broadcast in a daisy chain like manner until every possible listening point is available for the President to talk on. The system is designed to propagate completely within 10 minutes."

C'mon, Barack; let's get it on already!

EDIT TO ADD:

At least we can tell a few things about the much-ballyhooed Great Admission, as nothing - including the events of Sept. 11, 2001 - has yet happened that would qualify [a]. A Great Admission about Nibby & The Aliens would however fit the need for such a system. And if it happens, it could very well begin on November 9th, 2014, at 3:03pm. After all, 9/11 in reverse IS 11/9, or November 9th. It's also right after the election, which means that any change in power that could harm the average person's ability to navigate the incredible changes about to befall us all (the Dems look like they'll lose control of the Senate and not take over the House) can be openly negated if the current Congress acts quickly before the incoming crowd destroys the remaining safety net.

1) We now know the system will "propagate in 10 minutes" over the entire network, so Obama will have the ability to address 98% of the population at once, and have their undivided attention because of 2);

2) Television sets AND the internet will be "force-tuned" to the the Announcement - probably the most important 15 minutes in the life of homo sapiens, and I don't say that lightly;

3) The presidential version of the Emergency Alert System sports an 'Austrian flag' look, with bold red bands at top and bottom of a white screen, scrolling the information, at least on the news station the set has been force-tuned to, though the one that indicates the set will be soon force-tuned is a scroll from right to left, with a single line of text.

4) The tone that is produced is different from a typical EAS address, which is carried out weekly at 12 noon on many radio stations, and monthly on cable TV, and sports the old-fashioned grainy white text on grainy gray background.

5) Not only will TV and radio sets be force-tuned; internet connections will also re-direct you to the EAN under the CAP protocol, so don't think people trying to troll the web can get away from hearing it.

6) The EAN that aired....ugh....'mistakenly' last Friday urged the citizenry NOT to use their phones, as the frequencies would be necessary for officials. That's because they must realize that if the 'Great Admission' actually takes place, everyone will just HAVE to talk about it excitedly with their friends, family, loved ones, co-workers and bosses or employees, and importantly, pastors and ministers and mullahs. Those that get busy with their insanity too quickly will need first responders to respond to the madness that will settle on many, so they'll need all the frequencies open to them. This makes sense.

7) I'm not the only one digging into Wiki about these things, these EBSs and EASs and SAMEs and EANs and CAP etc. This 'false alarm' is an invitation to study up and brace ourselves, at the very least. Educate yourself; I looked for "AGSTGA02", which appeared in the EAN in some cities.

Obama will be the first - and I can almost guarantee last - to use the EAN system that he controls, above the EBS and EAS.

------Notes------------------------------------------------------
[a]
"In a New York Times article (correction printed January 3, 2002)

"No president has ever used the current [EAS] system or its technical predecessors in the last 50 years, despite the Soviet missile crisis, a presidential assassination, the Oklahoma City bombing, major earthquakes and three recent high-alert terrorist warnings...Michael K. Powell, the then chairman of the Federal Communications Commission, which oversees the Emergency Alert System, pointed to 'the ubiquitous media environment,' arguing that the system was, in effect, scooped by CNN, MSNBC, Fox News Channel and other channels... [FEMA] activates the alert system nationally at the behest of the White House on 34 50,000-watt stations that reach 98 percent of Americans... Beyond that, the current EAS signal is an audio message only – which pre-empts all programming – so that viewers who were watching color images of the World Trade Center on September 11 would have been able to see only a screen with a generic text message along with a presidential voice-over, if an emergency message had been activated."

Emphasis mine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Action_Notification wrote:
An Emergency Action Notification (SAME code: EAN) is the national activation of the Emergency Alert System (EAS) and can only be activated by the President or his/her representative (i.e. the Vice President).[1] The Emergency Broadcast System (EBS) also carried the Emergency Action Notification. It has never been used by any President since its creation.

Also; everyone should take note that the pages of the above Wiki articles were quickly edited on Friday, Oct. 24th, the day of the "false alarm", to emphasize that fact (that it was a "false alarm" :roll ). Amazing alacrity on the part of a number of Wiki editors, wouldn't you say?

Yet no mention of it in the mainstream press (aside from the local stations that were affected by an influx of new viewers), no official response yet from the White House, and most telling of all: no official comment from the zetas.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next