It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:17 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.8 2014/2015 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.8 2014
(Note: I think I'm done with this...Dex)

exopolitics wrote:

Randy Cramer (aka Captain Kaye)

U.S. Marine who spent 17 years on Mars authorised to reveal the truth.

For those of you who have been following closely, a quick update on the current state of EEC, newsletters, and such. As usual, mundane life trumps in what hours per day one can put energy into. This past fall and winter have presented many such demands to spend hours and days and weeks at tasks that simply needed to be done, NOW, and as I attended to each and every one, I've done my best to keep up with my work to inform the public and answer questions and attempt to put together a newsletter to keep everyone up to date on current events that I and my superiors feel should be highlighted. A rough start means I still haven't edited a proper first edition with the new software. We did (my lovely and brilliant volunteer on another continent, Tamarra) manage to send out a lengthy accumulation of Q&A last night with the new software, so call it a test run of the new software. It's just the first set, there's A LOT more to coalate and organize. If you're on the mailing list you should have gotten it. Check your junk mail folders in case it ended up there, as some mass mail will automatically go there. An edited newsletter 1.2 should be out soon, but I'm going to have to abandon any notion of being able to get a weekly newsletter out as long as my calender is so full of other duties. It's good news really, that my work has gotten me so busy that I can't answer all my emails and get back to everyone as quickly as I'd like to. You can be assured that with an extra pair of hands, I will be able to organize a large Q&A section here on the site, which will enable me to focus more time on aspects of my work that are assured to bring more interesting outcomes that I will be anxious to report upon in the future. I'll keep doing my best, but with limited time, resources and personnel my output will be limited, for now. Thanks to everyone who has offered to help the cause and those seeking tangible consulting services. I now have a pay pal link on my Contact page to simplify that process.

Welcome to home of Earth Citizens Consulting Group. Our mission is to provide hard data oriented support and advice to
everyone. Especially those in need of bridging the gaps between outdated and unhealthy technologies to 21st and 22nd century modern, cleaner and greener technologies. We do this through modern communication and age old, tried and true diplomatic protocol. Our goal is to ensure fair and progressive agreements in which all sides will have an environment to prosper and grow to their true potential. Uniquely, our goal is to do this with clear and accurate communication with friendly and sociable neighbors passing through or residing in our solar system. With the ambition to reach out to Intergalactic unified diplomatic bodies to discuss membership and participation in the intergalactic marketplace of ideas, commerce, and exotic agriculture. Along with the addition of what must be vast quantities of scientific and technical data that will allow humanity, as a whole, to move beyond the awkward, often self destructive stages of early development into an advanced, participatory space faring species in decades instead of centuries or millenia.

Exopolitics is the study and science of the social, political, scientific, philosophical and diplomatic implications and effects of relationships between terrestrial humans and extra terrestrials.

Since exopolitics has been around for over 70 years, but without any official recognition, it is a field wrought with the very intelligent and the very imaginative, and a palette of such color in between that it is no wonder that most people avoid it. With no good maps, and no way to know who to trust, finding a guide can be difficult, with choosing of the wrong kind being very time consuming and costly. It is my goal to help clear away confusion by bringing my specially qualified credentials to the table. I am till the day I die, a captain of the United States Marine Corps, special section. USMC s.s. is a covert Unacknowledged Special Access Program (or USAP) signed into law as a legal and covert branch of the US military in 1953 by President Dwight D. Eisenhower. USMC s.s. was mandated by President Eisenhower through the USMC s.s. special code to meet the exopolitical questions of EBE's,(Extra Terrestrial Biological entities) and ETV's (Extra Terrestrial Vehicles); to assist in assessing diplomatic opportunities and military threats and advise the MJ-12 committee and special study groups (SSG's) with intelligence from a fully staffed and operational military intelligence machine, and respond to their requests for specially trained military assistance in all matters extra terrestrial. When I agreed to speak publicly, my security clearance was raised to a Blue/Gold-13, which has granted me full access to USMC s.s. intelligence files, and weekly briefings by Brigadier General Julian Smythe, personally. My knowledge is extensive, and I continue to learn and grasp the situation in a way that only can be seen from the internal machinations. Coupled with 20 years of experience from a very hands on military career makes me one of the most knowledgeable USMC s.s. officers, and as yet, the only one whom to be given the direct authority through his chain of command to make that knowledge available to the public and civilian government. Since the USMC s.s command considers the weakening of our economy and the divisive political infighting as direct threats to national security, they have asked me to step forward and have encouraged me to offer my consulting services to assist my countrymen and the globe to make adjustments for better future technologies as well as restore legal and executive authority over ALL covert programs or risk further weakening of the US economy and social structure to devastating effect, as USMC s.s. national security assessments and projections show. Since it is the counter intelligence programs to keep secrecy that are at the heart of our social and economic symptoms of distress. These two things are intimately attached and one cannot be solved without the other.

http://www.earthcitizenconsulting.org/

Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:35 am
GT Truther

(Great going Russell...Dex)

The Telegraph wrote:
Russell Brand, the controversial comedian, blamed the British government for the Tunisia beach massacre and called the one-minute's silence for the victims "absolute bull****".

The self-styled revolutionary denounced David Cameron's decision on Thursday to hold the silence at noon on Friday as an "empty, futile gesture", as he attacked the Prime Minister's foreign policy.

"There's no point in having a minute's silence on Friday - it's a minute of bull****," the comedian said in a video on his YouTube channel.

• Tunisia minister hunts tourist police reinforcements: 'Where are they? Are they having a coffee?'

"As long as during that time, they [the government] continue to sell arms, they continue to bomb foreign countries - they have no interest in a solution. They are only interest is perpetuating the problem and continuing to profit from it."

Brand called on his fans to show respect for the victims of the atrocity by demanding that the government "stops selling arms to countries on its own human rights abuse list" and "stops carrying out foreign wars".

"It will have a lot more impact than a minute's silence," the activist added.

The comedian has courted controversy in the past. Earlier this year Brand said he has never voted and never would as the UK's political system has created a "disenfranchised, disillusioned underclass" that it fails to serve.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -bull.html

Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:32 am
Site Admin

I am going to close this volume of the GT early...

See you on the next volume.

Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:11 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37