It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:09 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.8 2014/2015 
Site Admin

Post The Golden Thread, Volume 6.8 2014/2015
Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.8 2014

Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:00 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.8 2014
{continuing where we left off....}

TT, that's a good point you make about clearing the African continent for the elite to use post-shift. I know the French have been making an effort to clear Mali of mad muslims, and they were central to the campaign to help rid Libya of Ghaddafi, but look at the mess they left....who's in control there now? No-one is safe there at all. Perhaps they're expecting to go in full-tilt post-Great Admission, in order to secure a beach-head to move their countrymen in. Some might even suggest the 'mad muslims' are a creation made wholly to provide cover, a raison d'etre for the standing armies of western Europe to hone their skills in preparation for the mass migrations.

At the moment, the economic crisis afflicting the globe is causing waves of migration from Africa to Europe, in the same way illegal immigrants are heading north to the US from south of the border, with "poor defenseless children" in the vanguard to melt hearts first. Post-announcement, the flow of humanity will move in the opposite direction and Africa will finally realize just why they've been getting such fawning attention from the British and French of late.

On a related note, the Discovery channel is making lots of noise about how the Border Patrol in the US is cracking down on smuggling, both human and drug smuggling. I find it ironic that they put so much effort into preventing marijuana from entering the US while turning a blinded-by-compassion eye to immigrants, unless of course there are "coyotes" involved in smuggling them in. As if to say: "No, you can't have medicinal, organic substances that can help you with your physical pain and make life a bit more bearable, but you CAN have countless illegal progeny to take in and care for." If the human authorities are really interested in solving the problem, they should comply with the will of the people: arrange to have the various referendums put into place in which the majority of Americans have voted in one way or another to have marijuana legalized - this will eliminate the drug cartels and the violence associated with their control of south-of-the-border nation-states - and on the other hand, if individual families and institutions (churches, etc) pledge to care and provide for individual aliens who come to the US while their legal application winds its way through the same system where law-abiding immigrants have applied, until they've been approved and can then legally look for work, then by all means do it. That's a tough road to hoe though. It's not just the idea that illegals burden the social safety net, it's that they also are competitors for jobs that Americans need to be considered for.....this business of winking while illegals get paid under the table for work that Americans won't do (and no surprise; it's below minimum wage for the most part, without benefits of any kind, thus illegals will gratefully perform and keep mum) is but one more example of why people learn not to respect the law. If the elite won't do it, why should they, or so the argument goes.

---------------------------------------

On still ANOTHER related note, what's up with Attorney-General Eric Holder resigning? One last instance of the musical chairs on the deck of the Titanic? Holder was one of Obama's most trusted lieutenants, so this comes as a shock. Is he, too, unable to face the case for upcoming martial law? Maybe he's concluded it'll get ugly fast, with no going back? Something major happened behind the scenes. recall, perhaps someone has asked this of Nancy and zeta pals?

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:35 am
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Don - Eric Holder has meant to leave for a while. Can you just imagine the money the man will make? Cha Ching. I've heard some rumors from my bat $hit lefty friends that he may even be in the running should Ruth Bader Ginsburg retire. Nothing of substance just a rumor. Now THAT would, indeed, be interesting.

As to the marijuana, let me tell you my tale of my Colorado vacation in June. :crylaugh

Oh yes, it was so awesome to walk into a store and purchase some dope LEGALLY. I truly never thought I would ever, ever, ever, ever, ever be able to do that in my lifetime. The medical marijuana is very cheap, I understand.

It was just like a wine tasting but you smell instead of taste.

The really strange part? It was 20 somethings waiting on boomers. LMAO!!!!

The only thing a bit disconcerting was having to show ID before they would unlock the door.

You could buy loose or rolled, either one.

I simply do not understand why marijuana is not legalized in every state. Do you know Peyton Manning bought up all of the available Papa Johns franchises in Denver shortly before legalization. :crylaugh

There are even guided tours and a list of 420 friendly hotels in Colorado. :yamon

We did not carry anything home because of the rumors that cops in New Mexico and Texas are stopping folks coming from Colorado. :wavey

Yes, we intend to take another Colorado vacation in the very near future.

BTW the State of Colorado is rolling in the dough. :mrgreen:

Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:06 pm
GT Truther

Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.8 2014
Is this crop circle for 6 - 8 October 2014?

If so, what is between the Sun and Saturn?

See this page:
http://www.ditrianum.org/en/articles/numerology/0029.htm

Also, what is this?

See this page - which includes a Google pic of the same area of space, with something
um "different" where the fiery red ball should be.

http://www.ditrianum.org/en/articles/numerology/0023.htm

mucho food for thought, ya?

Also, the Russians are fighting back in unexpected ways... outdoing Assange and Snowden!

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=7816

Russian Intelligence Continues 9/11 Data Dump, Key Perps Named

Simon

Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:51 pm
GT Truther

(A Governor's announcement??...Dex)

How Kansas prepares for the Zombie apocalypse

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... lypse.html

Liberia: Dead Ebola Patients Resurrect?

http://allafrica.com/stories/201409240829.html

Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:31 am
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
{continuing where we left off....}

On still ANOTHER related note, what's up with Attorney-General Eric Holder resigning? One last instance of the musical chairs on the deck of the Titanic? Holder was one of Obama's most trusted lieutenants, so this comes as a shock. Is he, too, unable to face the case for upcoming martial law? Maybe he's concluded it'll get ugly fast, with no going back? Something major happened behind the scenes. recall, perhaps someone has asked this of Nancy and zeta pals?

Not Yet, but as Dex Point it too

(1)
Quote:
Sam Brownback, the state’s Republican governor, has decided that October is to be “zombie preparedness month”.

He will sign a formal declaration on Friday to encourage Kansans to prepare for all disasters including an invasion of the undead.

Kansans are told to ready themselves for the zombie invasion in much the same way as typhoons, floods and other natural disasters.

Requirements include three days food and a home emergency kit.

"You want to make sure you have all the food and water you need," Devan Tucking, the state's Deputy Emergency Operations manager told the Telegraph.

"You need to work on your zombie alerts. Of course if you look like a zombie you may be able to escape from them.

"Good cardio fitness is useful if you want to run away and have good running shows. Ladies should get rid of their high heels.

"If you hear a strange sound, don't go their on your own, use a buddie system. If you do run away, don't look back and get some good maps and make sure you know your area.

"You may want to avoid cemeteries.

“If you are prepared for a zombie apocalypse, you are prepared for anything.”

Preparing for a zombie invasion appears to be one of the few things uniting Democrats and Republicans with President Barack Obama’s administration drawing up its own strategy in a 31-page document to deal with the threat.

“It is our way of telling people that even if the severe weather season is over, the winter is coming up,” a spokesman for Governor Brownback said.

To drum up interest in the zombie threat, the state is even holding a “fun lurch” over the weekend with a “disaster on the go” pack being handed out to the first 300 people – alive or undead – who show up.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... a-coverage

Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:38 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:37 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Don - Eric Holder has meant to leave for a while. Can you just imagine the money the man will make? Cha Ching. I've heard some rumors from my bat $hit lefty friends that he may even be in the running should Ruth Bader Ginsburg retire. Nothing of substance just a rumor. Now THAT would, indeed, be interesting.

That might be expected if this wasn't going to be the last president to serve in a duly-elected capacity. Rumors among those who haven't even considered a pole-shift scenario - beyond a few freighted seconds before shaking their heads then roaring with laughter - would suggest such an outcome. And to be fair, Holder himself might even be the one instigating those very rumors!

Bluebonnet wrote:
Oh yes, it was so awesome to walk into a store and purchase some dope LEGALLY. I truly never thought I would ever, ever, ever, ever, ever be able to do that in my lifetime. The medical marijuana is very cheap, I understand.

It was just like a wine tasting but you smell instead of taste.

The really strange part? It was 20 somethings waiting on boomers. LMAO!!!!

The only thing a bit disconcerting was having to show ID before they would unlock the door.

You could buy loose or rolled, either one.

Ah, one thing on my bucket list I'll probably never achieve before TSHTF. At least you can check it off of yours. Sounds like it was all that and more.

Quote:
I simply do not understand why marijuana is not legalized in every state. Do you know Peyton Manning bought up all of the available Papa Johns franchises in Denver shortly before legalization. :crylaugh

It's not legal in every state yet, but now that Colo. and Washington State are showing the way, those states with lots of sheeple where old and authoritarian habits die hard will start falling soon too. Colorado, expecting to have an influx of young able-bodied slaves to handle the elite's needs after the Great Admission, was probably allowed to do this first. DC had voted in legalization many years ago, but even with dispensaries legalized a few years ago, the few that started to open their doors have had them closed up. Why? Good question.....the elite had only made it illegal so they could profit off of it by a scale magnitudes greater than the new legal version, and Congress controls what laws DC passes are allowed to actually be implemented (bet many of you never knew that).

BTW....why would Peyton Manning do that? :hmm

:doh Now I get it.....

Life is good for Peyton Manning. The Denver Broncos are 2-0 and the pizza business in Colorado is bustling.

The quarterback, who owns more than 20 Papa John’s Pizza franchises, explained why he believes more people have been ordering pizza recently during an interview with Peter King.

“There’s some different laws out here in Colorado,” Manning said. “Pizza business is pretty good out here, believe it or not, due to some recent law changes. So when you come to a different place, you’ve kind of got to learn everything that comes with it.”
Manning was referring to the fact that Colorado recently legalized recreational marijuana.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

recall, I emailed Nancy and asked her [about Holder] since I see no-one else has. Yet.

And this "zombie apocalypse"; did you miss this, in this coming Sunday's newsletter? http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue417.htm

Quote:
ZetaTalk Insight 5/17/2014: We have addressed what the US government might do in a world where the Earth changes have created chaos everywhere, and disasters at home require the US military to be on the home front, assisting with emergency response. Wars can be ended, as has occurred in Iraq and Afghanistan, with the troops brought home. Bases can be emptied of troops.

Recently the military conducted exercises in the US based on a Zombie Apocalypse scenario. Where the brunt of jokes, this in fact very vividly relates to what hoards of starving citizens, stumbling forward and perhaps having been reduced to cannibalism, might look like!

Here's Why the Pentagon has a Plan for the Zombie Apocalypse
May 15, 2014
http://www.businessinsider.com/pentagon ... g-scenario
The Defense Department, known for having a plan in place for any disaster scenario, has created a detailed strategy for a possible zombie apocalypse. The strategy, known as "CONPLAN 8888," is an unclassified document that lays out how the military would best respond to a potential zombie apocalypse. The plan's overall purpose is for the military to undertake operations to "preserve 'non-zombie' humans from the threats posed by a zombie horde. CONPLAN 8888 follows a three-step approach to ensuring these goals by 1) maintaining a defensive perimeter to protect human life; 2) conducting operations that will eradicate zombie threats; and 3) aiding civil authorities in restoring law and order.

Here is the Military’s Plan to Stop a Zombie Apocalypse
May 15, 2014
http://www.nerdist.com/2014/05/here-is- ... pocalypse/

After 40 days of domination operations, reconnaissance missions will begin to “determine the severity of the remaining zombie threat, assess the physical and epidemiological security of the local environment, and survey the status of basic services (water, power, sewage infrastructure, and water, air, land lines of communications).” All reports will be broadcast on unsecured channels so that any survivors can link up with remaining forces. Domination forces will stay engagement-ready.

ZetaTalk Insight 9/22/2012: How best to get the participants focused when planning exercises on containment when citizens will be starving, rioting, sick and injured, and out of their heads with grief and insanity? Calling this an exercise dealing with a zombie apocalypse puts the participants in the right frame of mind, instantly. There is no parallel in history, to point to. And by making it almost comical, something fictional out of the movies, those calling for these exercises are exempt from having to explain themselves. No need to detail the coming Earth changes and pending Pole Shift. No need to explain why the usual social safety nets will be gone. The zombie apocalypse label is a convenient shortcut!

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

You gotta see this!

Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:51 pm
GT Truther

Cancer victim 'came back to life' in her grave

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... grave.html

Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:43 pm
GT Truther

Post Cube removed

man tasked with the upkeep of the Georgia Guidestones removed the mysterious new granite cube
on the cube written: MM, 16, 20, 14, 8, JAM

8/16/2014, Joint Alien Military, Mind Meld? :brockoli

Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:48 pm

Well I never ...

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon

Quote:
This is an excellent 2001 documentary about the moon landing of July 20th, 1969 that has finally made it to YouTube.

Award winning filmmaker Bart Sibrel presents his highly acclaimed (and much hated) controversial documentary showcasing newly discovered behind-the-scenes out-takes from the first mission to the moon, proving that the crew never left earth orbit.

Never before in all of recorded aviation has a flying machine worked on its first attempt, much less the most complicated one ever imagined, landing on another heavenly body on its maiden voyage, and returning roundtrip with a crew that lived to tell, all with 1960’s technology. (More computing power is found today in a $10 watch.)

According to William Kaysing, a NASA contractor for Apollo, a classified interdepartmental memo rated the odds of a successful and survivable manned lunar landing on its first attempt at one in ten thousand. That is why the returning men of the mission looked so dejected rather than triumphant at their press conference, as they were blackmailed into lying about the alleged greatest accomplishment of mankind, to the detriment of their own souls.

http://lightworker29501.com/2014/09/26/ ... -the-moon/

I like the way they add - "Likely the Biggest Government Conspiracy ever created" - Yeah! - Go the US gubment! :readthis

"Though Shalt Not Lie" ???

Another piece of information into my MoonBS file for posterity
:mrgreen:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And then another possible announcement on Wednesday: Could this be the new world Gold standard?

China and BRICS about to spring?

Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:04 am
Profile WWW

:popcorn

Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 am
Profile WWW

Hows this for a stat -

The number of American babies killed by abortion each yearis roughly equal to the number of U.S. military deaths that have occurred in all of the wars that the United States has ever fought combined.

I question that as the moral failure of the world leading nation ....

problem is - there is more.... but I rather desist

http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/ ... eneration/

Where to?

Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:17 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Sky wrote:
Hows this for a stat -

The number of American babies killed by abortion each yearis roughly equal to the number of U.S. military deaths that have occurred in all of the wars that the United States has ever fought combined.

I question that as the moral failure of the world leading nation ....

problem is - there is more.... but I rather desist

http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/ ... eneration/

Where to?

Sky - let me address one issue here - abortion. The fact of the matter is that US abortion rates are at their lowest rates in 40 years. The abortion rate will continue to fall in the years to come due to the Affordable Care Act's mandated access to contraception (the Hobby Lobby ruling not withstanding).

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/03/health/abortion-rates-low/

Now as to the rest of the "list" in the article above let me just say that most of the issues listed arise from the devastating economic collapse this nation endured in 2008/2009. As a nation, we are still recovering from this economic collapse (as is the rest of the world, BTW).

When young people cannot find jobs and continue to live with their parents the marriage rate collapses.

The same goes for antidepressant and pain killer use.

What I see when I read articles like this are people who hate women and want today's women to be like Beaver Clever's Mom back in the 1950's. That was a television show and was in no way, shape or form reality.

I also agree with several of the commenters - this article is incredibly judgemental and looks to be written from a right wing perspective.

The most telling on the list (IMHO) is number 27:

Quote:
27.While Barack Obama has been in the White House, the U.S. national debt has grown by more than 7 trillion dollars.

Really? Really? Dubya left Obama a frickin' mess - two unfunded wars, an unfunded Medicare prescription mandate and an economic collapse due to failed economic policies that rivaled the Great Depression of the 1930's.

Lest we forget...

Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:27 am
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

recall, I emailed Nancy and asked her [about Holder] since I see no-one else has. Yet.

And this "zombie apocalypse"; did you miss this, in this coming Sunday's newsletter? http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue417.htm

OK!

And i get this related to the 2014 stone: (1)

Via Zetatalk

Quote:
Accepted via email:

I would like to ask a question in regards to a new block "2014" being put up and then was taken down again today. Is this a hoax or a change of heart by the elite and if so what is the reason? The following youtube videos: Added a week ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2Bp9ZVzWns Removed today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3susF9DfPdU
[and from another]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
The Georgia Guidestones is a large granite monument in Elbert County, Georgia, USA. The four outer stones are oriented to mark the limits of the 18.6 year lunar declination cycle. The center column features a hole through which the North Star can be seen regardless of time, as well as a slot that is aligned with the Sun's solstices and equinoxes. A 7/8" aperture in the capstone allows a ray of sun to pass through at noon each day, shining a beam on the center stone indicating the day of the year. A message comprising ten guides is inscribed on the structure in eight modern languages, and a shorter message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient languages' scripts: Babylonian, Classical Greek, Sanskrit, and Egyptian hieroglyphs. A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.
[and from another]
http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersite ... ddition-...
A recent addition to the monument- a block on which is inscribed 2014 – was placed inside an indent between the English and the Spanish slab. While apparently trivial, this block nevertheless proves that the Guidestones is still updated by its sponsors and that its message is, more than ever, relevant in 2014.
[and from another]
http://onlineathens.com/local-news/2014 ... e-myster...
The inclusion of the word Isis in the graffiti earned the attention of the feds. The FBI was made aware of the graffiti because the author of the vandalism scrawled symbols on the stones and wrote such strange messages as, “I banish all darkness,” and, “I Am Isis, goddess of love. The word Isis caught the attention of the authorities because a terrorist group in the Middle East is known as ISIS. However, in this case the vandal appears to refer to the Egyptian goddess.
Quote:

SOZT
The notch done in 2009 was of course considered a defacement by the Georgia park system housing the stones, but nothing could be done after the fact. Thus, the notch remained. The two plates recently placed to round that corner notch could, however, be removed, and that was done. What is the meaning of 2014, and how are the 2014 corner stones associated with the 2009 notch? Are the 2014 plates related to the 2014 graffiti? All this activity was done by the same group, who seek to get the Guidestones back into the news again.

The 2009 notch was a preparatory step, so that at a later date the plates could be quickly dropped into place. This was not done by vandals, as the op needed to be sophisticated enough to evade surveillance equipment. We explained that the Guidestones were erected by MJ12 members,
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/12mr2011.htm
who understood that the pending passage of Nibiru, aka Planet X was in store for the Earth. They heard our prediction of a 90% reduction in population by starvation, depression, and disease, and incorporated this into the message. The Guidestones are suggesting to any who survive the Pole Shift within the eastern US in Appalachia that they cooperate with the New World Order. Like Moses with the 10 Commandments, they hope the New World Order mantra will be adopted by survivors.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/12mr2011.htm
Were the Georgia Guidestones inspired by knowledge of the pending pole shift? They were indeed. Based on knowledge gained initially from MJ12 members, they understood there was a prediction of a 90% reduction in the population. At that time, given the world’s population at that time, this would have left about 500 million alive. The goals expressed are those hoping that civilization would survive, and in particular that the leaders of MJ12 would be in charge. Be good sheep. Be peaceful and don’t challenge your lawmakers and authorities. These were, at base, the goals of those who were planning a New World Order, though this was phrased poetically.

Notes: (1)

http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:10 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(Quote)
Really? Really? Dubya left Obama a frickin' mess - two unfunded wars, an unfunded Medicare prescription mandate and an economic collapse due to failed economic policies that rivaled the Great Depression of the 1930's.

That's exactly what they want so the debt we incur with the money lenders can be collected through real estate sales of America and then they'd eventually own it. All a 'part' of their plan.

Dex

Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:22 pm
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
This was not done by vandals, as the op needed to be sophisticated enough to evade surveillance equipment. We explained that the Guidestones were erected by MJ12 members,
Based on knowledge gained initially from MJ12 members, ...

:arsehole :gah :fu :evil

PS: interesting that Gordon Duff of Veterans Today as a CIA/MJ12 Agent
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/cassidyg ... ep13.shtml
in a previous artical, Gordon said there was no mj12 :awe
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/09/20 ... of-horror/
Going back today I see a little SNED editing. : :whistle
Some of the SNEDers are saying he should be POTUS :crylaugh

Quote:
But don't pretend you're right

http://www.metrolyrics.com/hold-on-lyrics-yes.html

Earth d.a.t.s.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:51 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
How the cult of shareholder value wrecked American business

Quote:
For too many corporations, “maximizing shareholder value” has also provided justification for bamboozling customers, squeezing suppliers and employees, avoiding taxes and leaving communities in the lurch

Quote:
so many American workers wind up losing their jobs or having their pay cut that they can no longer buy even the cheaper goods produced overseas. The companies may also find that government no longer has sufficient tax revenue to educate workers or invest in the roads and ports and airports through which their goods are delivered to market.

Quote:
If you are the sole proprietor of a business, do you think that you can motivate your employees for maximum performance by encouraging them simply to make more money for you? Of course not

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/won ... -business/

Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:38 pm
Site Admin

My point exactly, mountain! :clap

I wish you and Sky and so many others here could sit around my kitchen table and get to know me, my family and my neighbors.

I think we need to be careful about criticizing someone's country. My country is not perfect. We have lots of problems including racisim and institutionalized injustice.

But the people of this country are, by and large, very giving folks. They go to work every day and they try their best to raise their kids to be honest, caring folks. Just like everybody else in the world.

No matter your nationality, race, religious affiliation or whatever - don't we really all want the same thing? Peace, prosperity and a chance for our children and grandchildren to have a better life than ours.

Haven't most of us had goverments do things in our names that caused us shame? Pretty much, I think.

As to selling off parts of the good ole US of A, didn't we, the people, buy into the whole "global economy" bs? We sold our soul to Walmart, Hobby Lobby and China a long time ago. We want to buy, buy, buy cheap crap. So we fill our homes with crap and then what do we do? We throw it away and buy more cheap crap and call it Christmas.

We need to have some serious debate about our role in the world. Do we really want to be the world's police? There are some right wingers who are chomping at the bit to put "boots on the ground" in Syria and Iraq.

Shoot, there are even Republican congress folks who spent their vacation committing sedition by trying to talk military generals into resigning because Obama will not put boots on the ground.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/09/27/seditious-republicans-spend-paid-vacation-military-generals-resign.html

The Koch Brothers, Lockheed Martin and the rest of the folks making money on war - yeah, they're the real terrorists. I am much more afraid of them than ISIS.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:07 pm
GT Truther

I'm way to the left of the political parties in Canada, and a telescope would be needed to position me in regards to the 2 political parties in The US.
But it has to be said that abortion is murder. A being that is alive, dies as a result of the procedure. When this happens early, it is not too nasty. As time passes, the act of aborting a baby living in it's mother's womb becomes progressively less justifiable, and progressively more brutal.

I'm not saying that women should not be allowed to abort their unborn babies. Unwanted babies and back-alley abortions are not good things.

But as much as I am a lefty, I am not fond of the fact that liberals tend to ignore the fact that abortions involve the murder of very little beings in their mother's womb.

By the way, I am a vegan, so I also see the meat industry as a process involving murder. Most liberals don't want to see meat and abortion as something that involves the murder of something that is alive. But in both cases, murder is involved. Murder: end of life not from natural causes.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:34 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
There are some right wingers who are chomping at the bit to put "boots on the ground" in Syria and Iraq.

Quote:
watch and enjoy it, I think because it makes them believe that they are still in the 1950s, an era from which they have many pleasant memories.
So, to answer this question, yes, this counts as boobs on the ground. But they’re sitting in chairs asking this question

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/com ... -fox-news/

Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:47 am
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
I wish you and Sky and so many others here could sit around my kitchen table and get to know me, my family and my neighbors.

I think we need to be careful about criticizing someone's country. My country is not perfect. We have lots of problems including racisim and institutionalized injustice.

I would enjoy that.
I grew up in an family of ultra conservatives in a conservation town.
I have walked the right and served in the military.
I have walked the dark side of the left.
I speak out for Humanity.

Peace,

MT7

Quote:
For those who are challenged, but openly desire growth and development and wish to
advance their understanding and awareness, that looking at these challenges even though
uncomfortable will provide new insight, new awareness, new enlightenment to that which is
the truth that lies beyond the measure of truth that so many hold to be so. And as it is always
the way of Spirit to seek the ultimate truth, the Divine Truth, that it is the only way ultimately
that one can spiritually advance. It is a matter of soul maturity and soul wisdom that guides
the individual aspect of consciousness on the long and extended journey of the Divine
experiencing Itself in a third dimensional material reality. But the Divine Spark always seeks to
return home and to return the soul consciousness, the individual soul consciousness, back to
its greater context, back into its higher level of understanding and awareness and being. It is
so and it has always been so and it will remain to be so forever

http://rainbowphoenixcom.ipage.com/Arch ... 40904M.pdf

Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:58 am
GT Truther

Post The Worm Has Turned
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/09/30 ... as-turned/
Quote:
New information has emerged. It now appears that even though the Ruling Crime Cabal (RCC) aka the Illuminati, has been against Alien ET Disclosure, the super secret organization called Majestic-12 has decided that Disclosure will be allowed.

Apparently Majestic-12 has also decided that this Disclosure must be done in a controlled manner so as not to panic the populace or fracture the existing everyday social and economic order.

Quote:
And as we now know the RCC is little more than a big Alien ET driven international Drug Cartel/money laundering enterprise now operating as an exceedingly Evil (beyond imagination) Parasite on America and most of the World dedicated to deploying mass painful death and destruction on mankind.

Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:58 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Our Political Persuasions
Our Political Persuasions

mountaintiger7 wrote:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/09/30/alien-agenda-vi-the-worm-has-turned/
Quote:
New information has emerged. It now appears that even though the Ruling Crime Cabal (RCC) aka the Illuminati, has been against Alien ET Disclosure, the super secret organization called Majestic-12 has decided that Disclosure will be allowed.

Apparently Majestic-12 has also decided that this Disclosure must be done in a controlled manner so as not to panic the populace or fracture the existing everyday social and economic order.

Quote:
And as we now know the RCC is little more than a big Alien ET driven international Drug Cartel/money laundering enterprise now operating as an exceedingly Evil (beyond imagination) Parasite on America and most of the World dedicated to deploying mass painful death and destruction on mankind.

Uh-huh. Just as I suspected. They can't stop it, so now they'll try to own it. Typical Majestic logic. They're on record as having voted countless times against Disclosure, the last time the tie-breaking vote against it was allegedly cast by Edward Teller, father of the H-bomb. Lying bastards, but someone has to explain it beyond that. Power corrupts, and power corrupted absolutely in their case.

As for the polarization going on between the political persuasions; I started out as a moderate right-wing Republican, because Democrats were known as the "dirty and colored, corrupt folks" that came here from 'over there' and smoked nasty cigars, ate nasty food, and engaged in nasty practices. I then went far far left, joined the Young Marxist League and the Youth Int'l Party (Yippies), then founded my own party (the L.A.S.T. Party - a tongue-in-cheek play on a bank's name...."Local Association of Sovereign Trust"). Then, when City Hall stabbed us in the back, turned that concept into a corporation, like all bankers like to do so they can profit. When THAT City Hall stabbed us in the back, we just turned to robbing banks. After the second successful one, we realized we had to surrender or we would die somewhere along the line.

After I served my time and got out, having watched the Reagan 'Revolution' from Inside, I became a serious Democrat and realized I'd have to compromise some on my ideals in order to effect real change, so I signed up for Sen. Gary Hart's campaign. He was called an "Atari Democrat", and Walter Mondale ate his lunch with that "where's the beef?" campaign. But I stuck with Hart, through both the 1984 and 1988 campaign and then signed on with Clinton in '92 before most people even knew his name. I wasn't as enthused about Gore, but I'm firmly convinced he had the election stolen from him - stolen outright. So did Kerry, but Kerry knew the deal going in and played along anyway. Nowadays, I realize that poor Obama is barely holding back a tide of vengeful selfishness on his right, one that will not be able to accept the truths of how the Republicans: a) Stole JFK from us, thinking it was okay in order to prevent the Cold War from ending prematurely and the alien reality from becoming known; b) they conspired with LBJ to accomplish (a), and in so doing part of the deal was to bully their way into Vietnam. This, along with a racial backlash, led to LBJ being discredited and paving the way for their own Richard Milhouse Nixon to walk into the White House. However, Nixon was actually much more liberal in reality, and also rebelled against his original mentor - Prescott Bush - who had tapped Nixon to first run for Congress and then for Ike to choose him as running mate (Ike allegedly despised Nixon, but let him run the 'Bay of Pigs' thing for Prescott and other right-wing powermongers). Therefore Nixon was out and the Trilateral Commission (another offshoot formed from members of Majestic), through David Rockefeller, tapped Jimmy Carter to restore some 'honor' to the White House. Then c) Poppy Bush arranged to pay the Ayatollah to hold onto the hostages until he and Reagan could get elected, and while it's disputable whether Carter would've won if that hadn't been done, the fact is that it WAS done, and it was but another act of Republican treason against the Republic. Then we had d), when Poppy Bush arranged for SNEDs-type black-ops like Chip Tatum to have Gary Hart ambushed, and of course they succeeded swimmingly with that infamous photo of the 'S.S. Monkey Business'. Poppy was positively orgasmic, knowing he could walk over Dukakis to victory....and did. Then after his one term, he was more worried about Ross Perot and wanted Chip Tatum and ilk to scare Perot out of the race, and they succeeded - because at least Clinton was controllable and made sure to give the Sec'y. of Defense position to a Republican after the initial disaster of Les Aspin, along with pushing NAFTA - the Republican theft of the American industrial base - through a recalcitrant Congress. To cover their tracks, they put the Housing Bubble into effect, to create pseudo-wealth.

Then, the Mother of All Presidential Thefts, the 2000 election. Diebold machines were used in 7 states to do it. Four years later the same thing; the People despaired of trying to enforce their Will but when a half-black, half-white candidate entered the fray in 2008, the millions of young apathetic voters - especially black voters - came out in force, though today many of them are curdled with cynicism at puppet Obama's seemingly ineffectiveness. Woe be to them that sit smugly on thoughts like that! Obama's biggest play in history is about to unfold, finally, after a fake-out that's taking a year to solidify the global players. But I digress; nasty Republican insiders (not the poor bamboozled Normal Republican, of which many are decent Americans) have adversely affected the voting process in 7 of the last 13 administrations.

And they wonder why we need a pole-shift for a thorough house-cleaning.

Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next