It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:45 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 959 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.9 2015 
Site Admin

Post Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.9 2015
Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.9 2015

Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:12 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.9 2015
Now hear this:
Jade Helm Image
Via Ztalk for July 4th 2015 (1)

Quoted:
Quote:
What’s going on with this? What about this in Montana? [and from another] http://allnewspipeline.com/Military_Eve ... rkness.php All across the country, Americans have been bearing witness to a massive buildup of military vehicles, convoys and equipment from coast to coast. An 'enormous amount of military equipment' that is being transported under the cover of darkness, via independent truckers, using unmarked vehicles. [and from another]http://allnewspipeline.com/Military_Vehicles_Fully_Armed_Montana.php The military vehicle seen in the photo above was one of several recently sent by a reader in Billings, Montana who saw a convoy stopped at a rest stop and the thing that immediately jumped out to him and us is the fact that these killing machines are fully armed with the words 'security forces' written on each of them. The Malmstrom Air Force base is located 200+ miles away from where these were seen. [and from another]http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/06/jade-helm-jade-helm-ja... Forty-four percent of Texas voters — including 31 percent of Democrats — think that it is very or somewhat likely that the federal government is sending troops to Texas and other states so it can impose martial law; 43 percent think it is likely that the federal government just wants to take their guns.
Quote:

Reports from many northern states within the US have some alarmed that the movement of military personnel and equipment is beyond participation in the southern states in the Jade Helm exercises scheduled for late Summer 2015.

Is this surreptitious preparation for Martial Law?

It is indeed,
as the announcement admitting the presence of Nibiru is still planned and firmly in the schedule.

The simultaneous participation of 5 Wal-Mart stores, and their location, shows that Obama is also concerned about the New Madrid adjustment, likely to start within this year.

But why would Montana be a focus?

It is not rioting among the common man, in panic over what the announcement might mean for their survival, that is the concern.

It is deliberate incitement by the elite to force Obama to protect their assets under cover of martial law.

Soros incites “black lives matter” riots,

live Anthrax is sent out from a Utah lab, and

Pamela Geller incites riots via Mohammed cartoon contests.

Obama is anticipating trouble from Texas,
where talk of secession is almost overt, and

trouble from Wyoming,

where Dick Cheney’s lair lies.

Notes:
(1)
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/04jy2015.htm
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/jade-helm-plus

Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:17 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

When I've visited this site, I've seem majestic.bot , google.bot, yahoo.bot here as well.

So here's one for the "bots":
Some time ago on this thread (in January I think), I mentioned that on Mars some military personnel (around 1000 at that time) from different countries on earth were training there. I also mentioned a little on hearing about a possible space "staged" attack on earth, but didn't know much at the time.

Here's the story:
We're seeing more and more "ufo" media sightings / coverage lately, coincidence?

What has been schemed up is a so called ET attack on earth and then allow martial law to be placed. Kind of a neat idea as it could cause confusion and make a vast majority of folks who witness the event think we're actually being attacked by our family and friends in space. Here's the hitch, way too many individuals/ other species watching over us here to let a game like that successfully play out on a big scale.

In Closing:
Everything the problem Annunaki try to scheme up gets exposed! They need to know that nothing can be kept secret!

My question here: Is there a mole in your house? How is it I'm aware of this??........hmmmmmmm

Hopefully the "bots" will bring this message back home.

Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:06 pm
GT Truther

Yes, gtavt, that's the size of it; the community-minded, common-person-oriented zetas made a good deal when they plotted to have the wreckage of the Roswell craft plundered so it could produce technology that would give the common man the gift of transparency and instant communication on almost any subject at any time and any place in the world. The elite smugly thought they would have the 'upper hand' by making those deadly bargains with the aliens, but even though they got advanced UFOs to possess, they were never allowed to know how they flew, and this one stark truth is representative of the entire dynamic that's been going on between the elite and the hoi poloi they like to lord it over. When one considers how the 'good guys' can read minds and the Evil Ones need sophisticated computers to try to emulate that power, it's easy to see that the Transformation will continue on inexorably. Add to that the fact that each of us now supposedly have at least one or two 'guardian angels' that are in constant communication with our souls, so we know on the soulular level what's happening, what's about to happen, even if we're the type to start shouting in anger when told aliens are all around us and the black president is about to announce that fact, plus the fact a large planetoid is in the inner solar system and ready to pass us by and in so doing cause a poleshift which will result in over 70% of humanity dying horrific deaths. Yes, it's amazing how transparent the truth is, and how much more so it's becoming.

--------------------------------------------------------

From that last volume, before I set off to drive to Florida once again (I'm down here on business and the pleasure of wearing McDill AFB credentials on my new Mercedes as I reconnoiter the scene at the mysteriously-closed WalMart, the report of which will be coming later this month):

I wrote:
Seriously, Lynn? You really think Obama would play that kind of "straw man" role? I'd use the ROTF&LMAO icon but I sense you actually might think there's some merit to the claim he would do such a thing. That would of course play right into the hands of the secessionists and give them exactly the excuse they would need; anyone seriously thinking Obama would do such a thing has seriously underestimated his intelligence as well as his craftiness. He's not stupid, but the people playing him for a sucker seem to be.

I call B.S. on it and anything that smacks of it; sounds like another Soros-funded op, like "black lives matter" (as if they didn't, and suddenly need to), intended to polarize the populace and necessitate the need for force to protect the elite's hidey-holes and property in general.

Lynwood wrote:
Really Don, nothing surprises me anymore. We have Bruce Jenner running around in a dress and make up. Go figure.

{Bruce is now Caitlyn; the fact that many men feel their 'inner female' should be able to 'come out' is but one of the last civil-rights, personal-freedom issues to finally have its day.... and the fact it was a decathlon multiple-Olympic Gold winner that had the courage to push the envelope publicly and show that the transgender stereotype is - like the gay one before it - bigoted and short-sighted....plus, because of who he/she was, it's the only reason it even got a public discussion going. 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' is the mainstay of superficial pop culture, with Kim Kardashian's visit to Armenia covered more widely than a summit between Russian and US presidents; why is this part of the discussion? Because it was Bruce Jenner, who happily sired 6 children, who was married to the mother Kardashian after she left the surnamed Kardashian to marry Bruce/Caitlyn in 1991. I 'figure' it's part of the Transformation, a name often used in New Age parlance as well as zeta-talk, and now that name has even more relevance :wavey . }

Personally, these are my favorites:

:yamon :popcorn :awe

(to answer the question, I don't know one way or the other if it might be true, or not, but if I had to pick, I would have picked no.)

{Good choice! Obama does put on a good show of being a good lil corporate shill for the elites, but if any one of us were tasked with acting like a puppet while secretly plotting to disclose the truth about Nibiru and aliens, I doubt we'd be able to do it as successfully as he does, with such a desultory yet serious demeanor.}

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Experts predict that the 2016 race could produce a record fund-raising haul of as much as $10 billion, with the growth fueled by well-financed outside groups
:headbang

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/03/us/po ... .html?_r=0

Money rules, controlled by the PTB :arsehole

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plutocracy

Quote:
The Electoral College, gerrymandering, photo IDs and other voter suppression tactics are just some of the practices that keep America from being a democracy

Quote:
we are not a Republic because our elected leaders no longer rule by law or by what their constituents want. Instead, our officials rule by the wishes of corporations and billionaires.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gerry-mye ... 16872.html

How can Americans continue to support politics, when the PTB, Republican and Democrat{ic} agenda is taking freedom away from Humanity?

Sky wrote:
Quote:
mountaintiger7 wrote:
How can Americans continue to support politics, when the PTB, Republican and Democrat agenda is taking freedom away from Humanity?

Exactly MT7 - how can the world population continue to do so - every country has a cancer in politics local!

It's time for revolutionary change - vote out multi party politics - Vote in people's democracy. Elect leaders on merit with a fixed term. Have oversight to performance and fire those who can't perform. No bankers. Open barter trade with crypto currency.

Iceland has steamed ahead with its bankers in jail!

Politics is a dead horse. :fu

Lynnwood wrote:
Sky wrote: {see above}
mountaintiger7 wrote: {see above}

I agree completely. I've said it here before: We have a two-headed-one-party system. A vote for any Democrat OR any Republican is a vote to continue the status quo. No matter what party is in charge the same agenda moves forward.

Which is again another reason why such a thing as a poleshift is scheduled for Earth at this time; at some point in the life of every third-density world, the chase of material wealth and power achieves such a degree of control that there is simply no more choice for our free will to truly feel exercised; Bush 41 (the Most Evil One) and Clinton (Bill, 41's partner in the coke trade traffic) had long discussions about how the parties 'take turns' in the White House when the public gets tired of one of them - 'throw the bums out'. What no-one hears is "okay, put the older bums back in, the ones they threw out 4 or 8 years ago; just give them a new face at the top of their ticket".

I remain convinced that no other president will occupy the Offal Office. None. Obama is the last, and the simple Announcement he's been trying to make for over 3 years will put a knife into the heart of the entire fraudulent system.....it's the one thing that gives me hope and succor, that the Evil Ones will go down to destruction, absolute destruction, and the only question is how many humans will finally understand the truth about the fraud in the System they've so naively enslaved themselves to.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Happy 4th everyone.

Yes, I guess the simplest thing one can do at this point is go with your own "gut" feeling on all this. Add any info you find for others, then sit back, relax and see how things play out. Again, so many different movies "outcomes" to watch. :popcorn

Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:09 am
GT Truther

[quote="gtavt"]
Here's the story:
We're seeing more and more "ufo" media sightings / coverage lately, coincidence?

ie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-PaHI10hXE

Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:10 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
I remain convinced that no other president will occupy the Offal Office. None. Obama is the last, and the simple Announcement he's been trying to make for over 3 years will put a knife into the heart of the entire fraudulent system.....it's the one thing that gives me hope and succor, that the Evil Ones will go down to destruction, absolute destruction, and the only question is how many humans will finally understand the truth about the fraud in the System they've so naively enslaved themselves to.

1 of the 5 Flags of the New Commonwealth of Nations of America...

As History Recalls, no pun intended...

Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:25 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
1 of the 5 Flags of the "New Commonwealth of Nations of America"...

What do you mean? What are the other 4 flags? What are the US "nation states" they represent?

I googled the phrase and found nothing...

Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:21 pm
GT Truther

POTS IS FOR TPP

TIME FOR CHANGE

Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:04 am
GT Truther

(Thanks for sharing that Matt Damon speech, Tiger.....best damn speech by any damn celebrity any time any where, bar none. So far, anyway. Not just preaching to the choir, either; it challenges us on a level that few have appealed to. I'm sure Matt knows of how 9/11 was an "inside job", and if we pay attention to what he recommends, we just might be able to get those treasonous traitors locked up.)

Lynnwood wrote:
recall15 wrote:
1 of the 5 Flags of the "New Commonwealth of Nations of America"...

What do you mean? What are the other 4 flags? What are the US "nation states" they represent?

I'm thinking the same thing, recall (I got the pun of course; it's your name). What are these "5 flags" and what are the other 4? Perhaps the Gadsden "Don't Treat On Me" flag? How much do you know about the secessionist movements that Obama is pre-emptively countering?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

And speaking of that cube-like UFO, some of you may have already seen this:

Reply by Nancy Lieder 4 hours ago

Accepted via email:

This cube UFO seems to be going viral on the Internet. Is it real? Is El Paso vulnerable in some way?
[and from another]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-PaHI10hXE
Witness Of Major Texas UFO Cube & Portal Sighting Breaks Silence 7/1/2015
[and from another]
http://planetxnews.com/2015/07/04/james ... -claims-...
[and from another]
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 492890/pg1
Gil Broussard, who is not as astronomer but it claimed that by others, as an orbit that will causes Nibiru to collide with Earth round about March 16, 2016. GLP's Dr. Astro cannot find any planet at his corrdinates, via infrared viewing.

SOZT
Timed to coincide with the start of Jade Helm, this UFO hoax is being promoted on the Internet so that those who embrace it can later be trashed. Of course it is photo shopped, a fact easily ascertained with a bit of examination. The announcement is expected to do more than inform the public about Nibiru and to give disclosure on the alien presence a boost by pointing to its arrival date – 2003. ZetaTalk and only ZetaTalk predicted that date and provided the astonishingly accurate coordinates for the search by the public and amateur astronomers.

Thus anyone but Nancy Lieder and ZetaTalk has been pushed forward on the Internet lately, to include Marshall Masters and Stan Deyo and John diNardo and Gil Broussard and a crop circle analyst Anu. The debate even includes a search via infrared for Broussard’s Nibiru by GodlikeProductions Dr. Astro and a denial by McCanney. The cover-up crowd cannot stop the announcement, but they hope for Nibiru and UFO and alien FATIGUE by flooding the Internet with claims and counter claims. The cube UFO is such a maneuver.
EOZT

Glad to know I didn't have to fall on my sword this time. Also it's well-known I've tried to find someone/anyone with reasonable and logical counter-claims to challenge NL/ZT; none have been forthcoming, in fact most reaction is simply visceral denial. Vindication will come eventually but by then, everyone will have slowly slid onto the bandwagon.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:

We going back before the GT Oct. 2, 2003, far way...

Circa November, 02 2000

When the divergence of John Titor´s Timeworld were Measurable (1)

Quoted:

Quote:
We have 5 presidents that are voted in and out on different term periods. The vice president is the president of the senate and they are voted separately.

Hmmm, may deserve a review from the actual timeframe... :yamon
to what will happening when the new Madrid event just occur. :candle

Meanwhile
in yet another timeworld.... @ September 11. 2001 10:06:05

It's a Bird...It's a Plane...It's Superman... No... It´s Bush and Chenney´s U.S. Missile
in our current timeworld (2)
Notes:
(1)
http://www.johntitor.com/Pages/Story.html
(2)
http://911review.com/attack/pentagon/

Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:35 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post PTB
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/04/10/the-jews-of-khazaria/

http://hipknowsys.blogspot.com/2015/05/benjamin-fulford-may-18-2015-khazarian.html

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:30 pm
GT Truther

I've updated International Economies with this message, and thought it ought to be seen here too.

Simon

Quote:
The banks had reopened by the end of last week and on Sunday 5th July there was a referendum asking the people of Greece if they accepted even further austerity. They voted no, approximately 61% - 39%.

The banks have closed again and it seems that the next act in this drama will come on Wednesday 8th July. It is likely that the Greeks will be told that there is no more money and time is up. They must leave the Euro... at least for a while.

In the meantime I understand that Puerto Rico is also in trouble (financially), and so is the Chinese stock market with it having fallen by so much that it equated to the entire GDP of Brazil!

Clif High has tweeted a message about Chinese and Greek (financial) fireworks on the 8th and also a picture of a man (could be Putin, the image is somewhat distorted) eating from a very large bucket of popcorn.

btw, in a tweet a few days ago Clif pointed out that the last time the Chinese stock market fell like this was 1929, and of course we all know what else happened in that year!

Simon

Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:04 pm
GT Truther

Michael Salla wrote:

Greek No to Austerity May Lead to Disclosure of Secret European Space Program

GreekNoSunday’s vote in Greece was a simple question about whether or not voters would accept the latest bailout package by “the Troika” of major financial institutions: the International Monetary Fund, the European Central Bank and the European Commission. By voting ‘No’, the Greek people said that they rejected the Troika’s core demand that staying within the European Union’s fiscal system meant adhering to its strict limits on government spending in relation to national debt levels. Maintaining these strict fiscal limits, the general public was told, enables inflation to stay low and preserves the value of the currency, which for Europe is the Euro. In reality, minimizing government public spending to preserve the Euro’s value, enables more funds to be siphoned off by the European Central Bank and other national central banks into a highly classified black budget for a multinational secret space program where European nations play a prominent role.

The current policy of the European Central Bank is the reverse of mainstream fiscal policy. In periods of recession or low economic growth, the idea is that governments spend money to stimulate the economy. Governments usually do this by issuing treasury bonds that private entities, central banks or other governments buy. These government treasury bonds become a debt to be repaid at a future time. Greek governments have been doing this for decades to maintain welfare policies, and overall government debt has reached an unsustainable level of nearly 180% of the Gross Domestic Product, well over what European Union rules allow. Hence it was argued by the Troika that the Greek government needed to cut its spending and bring down the overall debt level. This led to budget cuts by previous Greek governments that created austerity in terms of loss of public service jobs, reducing government pension payments, and cut backs in many other government programs. Greeks were told these cuts were necessary to bring down government debt levels, and to continue to use the Euro and stay in the European Union.

What Greeks and the public in other countries aren’t being told is that the international monetary system is designed to cut government spending as far as possible not to just maintain currency value and the wealth of its national elites, but to generate funds that can be secretly siphoned off into different black budgets controlled by private entities. These private entities work closely with the international central banking system and intelligence communities of major nations. The black budget funds are used for classified programs that increasingly consume financial resources as they become operational.

A good example of how black budgets are set up and secretly used is what occurs in the USA. The ‘official’ black budget comprises single line items in the Department of Defense (DoD) budget that don’t refer to any real weapons system. These single line items are covers for a US Congress sanctioned and publicly funded ‘black budget’ – a top secret slush fund for intelligence organizations such as the CIA, and classified weapons programs by the DoD. There is, however, a second black budget that is not Congressionally sanctioned, but it is nevertheless publicly funded – America’s ‘unofficial’ black budget.

The key to uncovering the size of the unofficial black budget in the USA is the chronic accounting anomalies in the Department of Defense budget. In the three year period from 1998-2000 when the DoD was audited by the Office of the Inspector General, it was found that an average of 1.7 trillion dollars per year could not be accounted for. These auditing anomalies are evidence that well over one trillion U.S. dollars annually was being siphoned through the Department of Defense for secret distribution to various military intelligence agencies and corporate contractors, and the ‘deep black’ programs they support. The international central banking system works closely with national intelligence organizations such as the CIA to manipulate international currency values in ways that maximize funds secretly being siphoned off into “unofficial” black budgets of major nations. All this points to a vast international network of ‘deep black programs’ run by major nations including Germany, which is leading the European effort to pressure the Greek government to pass austerity policies.

According to recent whistleblower testimony, the most expensive deep black programs concern off-world fleets of classified spacecraft with secret bases in the solar system, and beyond. Corey Goode claims to have been a delegate at a recent series of meetings involving these deep black programs, and disclosed one of these is a secret space program that comprises many European nations that maintain a deep interstellar fleet. He says that at these “Alliance Conference” meetings this fleet was described as a “League of Nations” Secret Space Program (SSP):

Recently in Alliance Conferences they were referred to as the “League of Nations Program.” Apparently this was the one where I arrived and all of the people were relaxed in another Sol System and were from MANY different countries. There were literally more flags on their shoulders than I could identify (countries like Estonia etc…). This group was based almost entirely outside of the Sol System and was a relatively newer SSP that was created for all countries to participate in, have exchange of information and technology and to encourage the countries to keep silent on the SSP Programs.

This multinational secret space program with many European nations is largely controlled by private corporations deeply linked to commercial banks that own and set the rules for the European and other central banking systems. Goode’s eyewitness testimony is supported by a compelling body of circumstantial evidence.

By saying “No” to more austerity demanded by the international Troika, the Greek people have done far more than just strengthen the hand of the Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras to get a better deal in future negotiations to write-down the Greek government’s national debt. The Greeks, founders of Western democracy, have sent a clear signal that the people of Europe have woken up and will not accept an international monetary system that demands government cut-backs in times of slow economic growth or recession. Governments are expected to maintain a minimal social welfare net and this will not be allowed to be dismantled to meet the fiscal policy guidelines set by international central banks. In doing so, the Greeks have undercut a major source of future funding for black budgets sustaining secret space programs in Europe and elsewhere. The Greek “No to Austerity” vote, and the effect it will have on other European debtor nations, may bring an end to unlimited black budget funding of classified programs, and lead to disclosure of Europe’s role in a secret space program.

http://exopolitics.org/greek-no-to-aust ... e-program/

Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:37 pm
GT Truther

Catherine wrote:
Catherine Austin Fitts at the Secret Space Program Conference, 2014 San Mateo

The Black Budget: What Does It Mean to US Federal Budget, the Economy and You?

Are financial fraud and market manipulations actually mechanisms for financing the black budget and centralized governance necessitated by high-tech secrecy?

Presentation

UFO technology: Cui Bono? There may be as much as $100 trillion dollars worth of hardware flying the skies powered by anti-gravity and field-propulsion technologies. This has significant implications for the ownership and design of manufacturing and energy infrastructure on planet earth. It also has connections to trillions of dollars which are “missing” from defense and domestic agency accounts (as reported by official financial reports of the US government). To the extent that the US taxpayer has financed this technology (or its reverse-engineering) why should private corporations own it on a secret basis?

The financial fortunes and geopolitical power involved are significant. If you control these technologies, you possess weaponry sufficient to engineer a financial coup d’Etat and to centralize control of the entire global financial system.

Bio

Catherine Austin Fitts is the Founder and President of Solari. She served as Managing Director and Member of the Board of Directors of the Wall Street investment bank, Dillon, Read & Co., Inc. She also served as Assistant Secretary of Housing/Federal Housing Commissioner at HUD in the first Bush Administration and was the President and Founder of Hamilton Securities Group, Inc.

http://secretspaceprogram.org/catherine-austin-fitts/

Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:25 pm
GT Truther

(Note: The public revelations are amazing...Dex)

Paul Krugman wrote:
Ending Greece’s Bleeding

Europe dodged a bullet on Sunday. Confounding many predictions, Greek voters strongly supported their government’s rejection of creditor demands. And even the most ardent supporters of European union should be breathing a sigh of relief.

Of course, that’s not the way the creditors would have you see it. Their story, echoed by many in the business press, is that the failure of their attempt to bully Greece into acquiescence was a triumph of irrationality and irresponsibility over sound technocratic advice.

But the campaign of bullying — the attempt to terrify Greeks by cutting off bank financing and threatening general chaos, all with the almost open goal of pushing the current leftist government out of office — was a shameful moment in a Europe that claims to believe in democratic principles. It would have set a terrible precedent if that campaign had succeeded, even if the creditors were making sense.

What’s more, they weren’t. The truth is that Europe’s self-styled technocrats are like medieval doctors who insisted on bleeding their patients — and when their treatment made the patients sicker, demanded even more bleeding. A “yes” vote in Greece would have condemned the country to years more of suffering under policies that haven’t worked and in fact, given the arithmetic, can’t work: austerity probably shrinks the economy faster than it reduces debt, so that all the suffering serves no purpose. The landslide victory of the “no” side offers at least a chance for an escape from this trap.

But how can such an escape be managed? Is there any way for Greece to remain in the euro? And is this desirable in any case?

The most immediate question involves Greek banks. In advance of the referendum, the European Central Bank cut off their access to additional funds, helping to precipitate panic and force the government to impose a bank holiday and capital controls. The central bank now faces an awkward choice: if it resumes normal financing it will as much as admit that the previous freeze was political, but if it doesn’t it will effectively force Greece into introducing a new currency.

Specifically, if the money doesn’t start flowing from Frankfurt (the headquarters of the central bank), Greece will have no choice but to start paying wages and pensions with i.o.u.s, which will de facto be a parallel currency — and which might soon turn into the new drachma.

Suppose, on the other hand, that the central bank does resume normal lending, and the banking crisis eases. That still leaves the question of how to restore economic growth.

In the failed negotiations that led up to Sunday’s referendum, the central sticking point was Greece’s demand for permanent debt relief, to remove the cloud hanging over its economy. The troika — the institutions representing creditor interests — refused, even though we now know that one member of the troika, the International Monetary Fund, had concluded independently that Greece’s debt cannot be paid. But will they reconsider now that the attempt to drive the governing leftist coalition from office has failed?

I have no idea — and in any case there is now a strong argument that Greek exit from the euro is the best of bad options.

Imagine, for a moment, that Greece had never adopted the euro, that it had merely fixed the value of the drachma in terms of euros. What would basic economic analysis say it should do now? The answer, overwhelmingly, would be that it should devalue — let the drachma’s value drop, both to encourage exports and to break out of the cycle of deflation.

Of course, Greece no longer has its own currency, and many analysts used to claim that adopting the euro was an irreversible move — after all, any hint of euro exit would set off devastating bank runs and a financial crisis. But at this point that financial crisis has already happened, so that the biggest costs of euro exit have been paid. Why, then, not go for the benefits?

Would Greek exit from the euro work as well as Iceland’s highly successful devaluation in 2008-09, or Argentina’s abandonment of its one-peso-one-dollar policy in 2001-02? Maybe not — but consider the alternatives. Unless Greece receives really major debt relief, and possibly even then, leaving the euro offers the only plausible escape route from its endless economic nightmare.

And let’s be clear: if Greece ends up leaving the euro, it won’t mean that the Greeks are bad Europeans. Greece’s debt problem reflected irresponsible lending as well as irresponsible borrowing, and in any case the Greeks have paid for their government’s sins many times over. If they can’t make a go of Europe’s common currency, it’s because that common currency offers no respite for countries in trouble. The important thing now is to do whatever it takes to end the bleeding.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/06/opini ... rd=A3&_r=0

Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:51 am

there will be blood on the street s over the ECB forcing a cash squeeze from the Banks - it is a Criminal act, as one of their remits to exist is to guarantee liquidity. The people are going to roast them when this gets out.

Dex - that secret space program material is superb. I am amazed at the revelations from there!!

Same with those Wife tells all records MY7 - how crazy is that? Lots of high level information that probably caused her disappearance. :awe

And this is only the drip preceding the coming Tsunami.....

UJ - where are you? This dog and pony show is moving into Transformer mode now - Big and Ugly!

My time presently is being divided between making natural meds and studying consciousness. Stocking up for the times it may be needed - especially to help others...

And now for July 15th...

Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:48 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.9 2015
Sky wrote:
there will be blood on the street s over the ECB forcing a cash squeeze from the Banks - it is a Criminal act, as one of their remits to exist is to guarantee liquidity. The people are going to roast them when this gets out.

...and on the same theme...

SYRIZA Forces Demand “Requisitioning” of Greek Central Bank

(do this and wow, life becomes sensationally exciting & Grexiting: Go Greece, please do it!!!)

http://www.voltairenet.org/article188066.html

While the international press announced possible failure to Greece liquidity by the European Central Bank, a major faction of SYRIZA plans to declare a state of emergency and invoke the Treaty of Lisbon against the ECB.

Quote:
“Syriza sources say the Greek ministry of finance is examining options to take direct control of the banking system if need be rather than accept a draconian seizure of depositor savings – reportedly a ‘bail-in’ above a threshold of €8,000 – and to prevent any banks being shut down on the orders of the ECB. Government officials recognize that this would lead to an unprecedented rift with the EU authorities. But Syriza’s attitude at this stage is that their only defence against a hegemonic power is to fight guerrilla warfare.”

[snip]

“Such action would require invoking national emergency powers – by decree – and ‘requisitioning’ the Bank of Greece for several months. Officials say these steps would have to be accompanied by an appeal to the European Court: both to assert legality under crisis provisions of the Lisbon Treaty, and to sue the ECB for alleged ‘dereliction’ of its treaty duty to maintain financial stability.”

Full story at link (above).

--------------------------------------------------------------

Looming deadlines for Greece

:scared :shakehead :shtf

source:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11719688/Defiant-Greeks-reject-EU-demands-as-Syriza-readies-IOU-currency.html

Quote:
Any day this week
With or without emergency liquidity, Greek banks are likely to run dry.

July 13
Greece must find another Euro 465 million currently owed to the IMF. It is already in default.

July 20
Most crucially, on July 20 it must find Euro 3.5 billion to pay the European Central Bank. Default on this will force the withdrawal of those emergency bank loans. Financial collapse and Grexit follows.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dr Salla's Exopolitics website has a story which in addition to very clearly explaining the identities of the major players behind the situation in which Greece finds itself (the ECB, the Troika, etc) and why the global banking system wants austerity it goes on to suggest that the financial situation could cause the secret European Space Fleet to be revealed...

my understanding of what is said is that its because in an effort to cut spending to the absolute minimum so every cent of expenditure will be investigated and have to be justified - or the funding will be stopped - and when the black budgets which fund things such as the space fleets and bases elsewhere in the solar system are found so they will be investigated too.

http://exopolitics.org/greek-no-to-austerity-may-lead-to-disclosure-of-secret-european-space-program/

Simon :popcorn

Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:30 am
GT Truther

Some films about Jade Helm.

Someone sent these to me and although it took me about a week I've now watched the first one which is about 38 minutes in duration.

This quote is my reply to her:
Quote:
Well now, oh my, I've watched the first film and in many ways the exercise makes perfect sense. Before it can truly go live the technology has to be tested...

Of course once the testing phase has been concluded and it has gained enough sentience to work things out on its own there will be little need for the carbon based life-forms which are running a mock and infesting the planet.

Who knows, it may even want to rename itself; erm, how about V ger? or HAL?

Simon

ps: its just as well that the lady was interpreting / translating the document, as it was full of code-words and phrases which although in English sounded like advanced gibberish to the ears of someone who does not know the lingo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiKBPmq37Yo

I've not yet found the time to watch this 2+ hour in depth analysis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJsKM-zGqys

Simon

Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:19 am
GT Truther

Post compare and contrast
The Germans, (being puppets of PTB)

German Run Patriot Air Defense System Hacked in Turkey, Germany shooting at Syrian planes and helicopters attacking ISIS positions.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/07/08 ... in-turkey/
http://rt.com/news/272275-german-patrio ... s-hackers/

Greece has submitted its ideas for a socially just and economically viable agreement
http://rt.com/news/272314-greece-eurozo ... s-tsipras/

Two different approaches to helping Humanity

Quote:
The music dance and sing

Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:17 am
GT Truther

You are Not going to believe this:

Truth Jihad: Pope Francis planning to resign! – Jesuit insider

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/07/07 ... t-insider/

Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:13 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Peter if you look close that is an "Onion" report (satire) from 5 years ago... but one can HOPE!! I LOVE HOPIUM!

Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:49 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Peter if you look close that is an "Onion" report (satire) from 5 years ago... but one can HOPE!! I LOVE HOPIUM!

Oh Crap I thought it was real!

Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:54 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

That's ok Peter! I am not surprised by much anymore! I was hoping too. Here's something to ponder:

Who believes that the NYSE, United Airlines AND the Wall Street Journal all went down on the same day? All within a couple hours? --- Technical glitches? Ya right. As I watched CNN, they repeated again and again that the NYSE and United Airlines "glitches" were "not connected" and "not cyber attacks". Really? All 3 at the same time?

I don't believe it for a minute. It sure looks to me like someone (maybe the Sphere Being Alliance?) decided to show the PTB what they can do. A "show of power" per se... Arm twisting:

1) We can shut down your stock trading (financial)
2) We can bring your airlines to a halt (transportation)
3) We can control your media (public reporting)
4) We can do it all at the same time!

All 3 major U.S. companies. What is the chance of all 3 coincidentally happening at the same time? And I didn't even hear of the WSJ, that was a bonus. I'll call that one "Building 7"..

OH NO! --- It's just a computer glitch!! Let's ignore there was advance warning from Anonymous about 12 hours before the events:

Quote:
Anonymous Tweeted"
Anonymous – ‏@YourAnonNews

Wonder if tomorrow is going to be bad for Wall Street.... we can only hope.
8:45 PM - 7 Jul 2015

2,232 RETWEETS1,524 FAVORITES
https://mobile.twitter.com/YourAnonNews ... 5433349120

REFERENCING:

Quote:
UNITED: Tens of thousands of United Airlines passengers were stranded at U.S. airports on Wednesday morning after all of the carrier's flights were grounded nationwide due to a computer system glitch.

NYSE: NYSE halted all trading, claiming the glitch is a result of an internal error.

WSJ: Was unable to publish new stories due to glitch, now publishing cut down site.

SOURCE: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3fP8rhLNl

And more speculation here: http://www.activistpost.com/2015/07/what-in-world-just-happened-to-new-york.html

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:42 am
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Reply by Nancy Lieder 4 hours ago

Accepted via email:

1) This cube UFO seems to be going viral on the Internet. Is it real? Is El Paso vulnerable in some way?
2) it is photo shopped, a fact easily ascertained with a bit of examination.

3) ...someone/anyone with reasonable and logical counter-claims to challenge NL/ZT; none have been forthcoming, in fact most reaction is simply visceral denial. Vindication will come eventually but by then, everyone will have slowly slid onto the bandwagon.

#2) The above is not proof that the image is photo shopped.

#3) In fact I argue the opposite

That ZT is Grey PYSOPS

To support that from
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm

She claimed that the Hale-Bopp did not exist then edited here web site to cover up

Planet X was to pass on 5/27/2003, and she advised us to kill our pets, then later change her story

Another supposed announcement on 10/21/12, never happened

Again PX or Nibiru was to be announced on 10/20/15, and then she backpedaled.

So far ZT truth score is ZERO out of Twenty years of hype

#1) Further of interest is this posting
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1887.htm

which had

And

according to Russians
Quote:
PLASMA-F instruments onboard the Spektr-R satellite detected another “X-point” portal opening over El Paso, Texas, where another alien space craft was witnessed by local residents breaking into Earth’s atmosphere, and with one of them giving an account of what she saw.

And what about this little fact
Quote:
Interesting to note, this report says, is that the 29 June appearance in our Earth’s atmosphere over El Paso of this massive alien space craft was disparagingly reported on by the Houston Chronicle News Service who supposedly interviewed Fletcher Gray, the head Texas investigator for the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), about the stunning photographs taken and which he was said to have stated that he believed were a “computer generated image”.

As to how Gray was able to determine this was so based on the number of photographs taken, and none of the witnesses knowing one another, neither he nor the Houston Chronicle News Service explains…but MoD intelligence analysts contributing to this report note that within 2 days of Gray supposedly giving this quote it was announced that he suddenly retired from MUFON with no explanation being given as to why he did so.

Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:50 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 959 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39  Next