It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 4:57 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 959 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.9 2015 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.9 2015
Dex wrote:
1) Remember when Jesus asked Peter if he loved him.. 3 times, after Peter denied him 3 times before? Not forgiving is a way of cursing which can block the Light to that individual. Energy functions of cause and effect.

2) At most your story will give only greater faith and inner conviction to the few - but it is an important few! The ways of God are immutable and apparent only to those who have spiritual discernment. In the illusion of Time all things will be fulfilled in their proper hour." "Snip"

Dex,

Thanks for posting this last night.
The post from me that follows the above quoted post, was before I read your post (in fact I was editing my post when your post came in)
I seems you posted at the same time as I was composing my post.

I point this out only because, I was very sad at the state of HUMANITY and my self this morning.
I just now read your post it gave me hope and reminded me that this matrix of illusion anatomy is just that the big picture of things.

I was amazed that while I was posting a response to gtavt on the same subject of why ET can not come in and save the day and how it is up to us to resolve our genuine love with heart/intuition/believes. You posted the story from Secret of the Saucers with Orfeo, which more elegantly framed the issue, and I thank you.

#1) true remember to forgive both yourself and others. we can worry about the world and may feel there is little we can do. we can start with our self's and by so doing change the world though example and love. loving one's self means being at PEACE, no matter the sh*t life has thrown you and not carrying or trying to blame yourself or others for things out of your control. Still that means that we speak with rigorous honestly about the world as we see it so that others may awake (which is the hard part).

#2) given the DejaVu of having the same meme posted at the same time (relativity) on the same space, leads me to believe that the "unravelling" is picking up momentum.

Hopefully this is clear as I feel a little disorientated this morning

Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:48 am
GT Truther

L2L wrote:

recall15 wrote:
Edit to Add:

Hello Bot:

That's not what you think it is Recall, its a legit BOT however its not connected to Majestic....

https://www.majestic12.co.uk/

How do we know it's not? Because it might be hiding in plain sight? Of course it WOULD "hide in plain sight", right down to a corporate front with peoples' names and locations that are innocuous. Anyone using that particular name would be well aware of its historical origins, so already the consciousness involved is participating in the furtherance of that particular 'folklore'.

In any event, I'm glad to see when it's brought to our attention (thank you recall) because when the dirty laundry of MAJ is done, we're likely to find out that this really WAS the most cost-efficient way to monitor the ORIGINAL and GENUINE Golden Thread, NOT the rip-off artists of the D&M Show and their SNEDs thug-minions. One has to think like they do, and assuming they're only arrogant and not merely stupid, that's precisely how I [and others too] would go about it.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:43 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
Don

Remember when Jesus asked Peter if he loved him.. 3 times, after Peter denied him 3 times before? Not forgiving is a way of cursing which can block the Light to that individual. Energy functions of cause and effect.

There's a very complex variety of system's arranged for all of us, for being born here. Presently, I generalize the reconnecting of lost energy links that make us Whole with the Supreme Intelligent Power of our Being is not readily understood, but, only by a few. More than just the education from this world, it really requires initiation, revelation experiences to grasp the internal, intended meaning for becoming an Eternal Sovereign Soul of Light. The Programs of Forgiveness and Redemption (for the forgiving of ourselves & others). No.. it isn't easy, but, well worth the practice.

Of course there's nothing to argue about there, Dex; I'm still wondering what in particular I might have commented on that caused you to direct that message to me. I haven't brought this up myself, at least recently, and there used to be a time when I actively sought to separate a sin from the sinner, so my anger was directed at the act itself as I was able to 'see' that the sinner - if given enough understanding, compassion, and 'space' to see how his/her actions/statements were short-sighted and led to increased pain and suffering in the world, often directly contradicting their avowed aim (e.g. anti-abortionists claiming they are 'protecting life' while forcing unwanted entities to incarnate into the world of flesh, as in The Omen when the evil protagonist is labeled "an abortion that never happened but should have").

However, in recent years I've become less tolerant of evil, knowing the extent to which the Evil Ones (not to be confused with those who have good intentions but pursue policies of evil banality) plot their bamboozling and exploitation of the innocents. I no longer separate the ego of the person from the evil they [unwittingly, as I used to understand them] pollute the planet with. I know that language doesn't comport with the language of "gentleness", "compassion", "forgiveness", "love", all of which sound fine until someone rapes your wife and stands there daring you to do something about it.

I DO feel myself in danger of losing my own compassion as a result of the evil I ran afoul of last summer, and am still attempting to deal with because the situations are still unresolved (I need to let go of some of the anger before I can even begin to address them). I've had to do a lot of forgiving in my past, and have accepted the probability that a lot of my tribulations are customized to my karma (nod to Orfeo's interlocuter below), but I feel that there is a lot more to the picture now. The typical scenarios are easy to conceive of WWJD (What Would Jesus Do), which is how I pivot to address these situations, but there are times when it's inconceivable that Jesus would even find himself in the scenario I'm trying to deal with.

Quote:
"Cosmic law actively prevents one planet from interfering with the evolution of any other planet. In other words, Orfeo, Earth must work out its own destiny! We will do everything in our power to aid the people of Earth, but we are definitely and greatly limited by cosmic law. It is because the life evolution in its present stage of material advancement upon Earth is endangered that we have made our re-appearance in the atmosphere of your planet. The danger is far greater that Earth's people realize. The 'enemy' prepares in vast numbers and in secret."

This could take a week to chew on here at the GT. How can we define this vast 'enemy'? Who is/are they?

Quote:
For a https://theconservativetreehouse.files. ... =357moment the voice was still and then it said gently: "Among the countless other worlds in the cosmos, Orfeo, the children of Earth are as babes, ultimate of knowledge. Among the worlds of the universe are many types of spiritual and physical evolutions. Each form of intelligent life adapts itself to the physical conditions prevalent upon its home planet. Most of these evolutions exist in more highly attenuated forms of matter than upon Earth. But the majority are rather similar to man in appearance. There is a definite reason for this being so. In reality, we are Earth's older brothers and thus we will aid Earth's people insofar as they, through free will, will permit us to do so."

Nothing new there, really. At least to me. The implications are profound though, and subtle if not pondered proportionately. One of which is that our current flesh-suit model was built to handle more primitive challenges, which required lots more hair and emotional response to physical threats among other things.

Quote:
For a time he was silent and I was acutely conscious of a tremendous vibrational field about him; a tangible emanation of serenity, brotherly love, and ineffable joy.
At last he said: "You sense and understand intuitively many things I cannot say directly to you, Orfeo. you have just fully realized that we are not like earthmen in that we function in dimensions unknown to your world. Earth is a three-dimensional world and because of this it is preponderantly false. I may tell you that to the entities of certain other worlds Earth is regarded as 'the accursed planet', the 'home of the reprobate, fallen ones'. Others call your Earth 'the home of sorrows'. For Earth's evolution is evolution through pain, sorrow, sin, suffering and the illusion of physical death. Believe me, all evolutions are not similar to Earth's, despite the present beliefs of your scientists."

I relate this to my 1979 experience, the one I call "The Ultimate Paradox"; this was the realization that Earth is organized in such a manner as to prevent either sin OR salvation from occurring out-of-balance, in our current form. Otherwise its usefulness as a soul-garden would be negated.

Quote:
As I heard these strange words, my heart and mind cried out: "But why must it be so? Why should Earth's people know pain, suffering and death?"
He looked up into the heavens and in the soft light I saw deep compassion in his face as he said slowly: "The answer to that question is one of the mysteries of the illusion of Time. But I can tell you this: such conditions did not always prevail among the entities who now inhabit Earth. Once there was another planet in your solar system, the fairest and most radiant of all the planets. That planet was the original home of Earthlings. In their native home they knew no pain, sorrow, suffering, sickness or death. But in the glory and wonder of their world they grew proud and arrogant. They made war among themselves and finally turned against the Great Giver of Life. Ultimately they destroyed their own planet which today exists only as a sterile and barren ring of asteroids and debris in the solar system. In order that those entities might gain understanding, compassion and brotherly love they were born into the animalistic, material evolution of a lesser planet, Earth. Suffering, sorrow, frustration and death became their teacher. Their symbol became the Man-Beast. Each man must work out his own destiny and salvation. In the illusion of Time and through repeated births and deaths each entity slowly and painfully evolves spiritually toward its former glorified state of divinity. Eventually all the entities of Earth will again attain their lost heritage. They will have learned understanding, compassion and true love for God and their fellows."

And here is where I raise a few objections, which I often do with most sources of knowledge or wisdom - no matter the origin. In other words, I don't care if these might be the actual words of Jesus Christ, or Muhammed, or Gabriel, etc. For one, I understand that our current Earth WAS that same planet, in an orbit that we currently know as the "asteroid belt" - those asteroids being part of the wreckage of the collision which also created comets (the water from its seas, propelled away from the planet after colliding), so I fiind it disingenuous to have claimed that planet was altogether different and not merely the former 'incarnation' of Earth. Also, I don't think we are being sentenced to a life of pain merely to re-attain a former status; I feel that as a soul-garden we are being forced to temper and mature our souls rather than simply living an arrogant, static life of 'perfection'. Yes, many of the souls currently incarnated here on the surface were likely incarnated eons ago here as well, though many are sparked anew and many are from elsewhere, both assisting in mankind's ascension as well as their own.

Quote:
A reassuring smile lighted his face. "Don't be alarmed, Orfeo. The answer to the troublesome question in your mind is both yes and no. On Earth form, color, individuality and the material aspect of things is all-important. In our world these illusions are of practically no importance at all. Suffice to say that for you I am an approximation of myself as I really am. I can't make it any clearer in three-dimensional terms."

I find that snip a validation of what I'm saying about how this 3D world is a soul-garden; the things that are important to us here on Earth ARE important; leave the 4D value system for when we get there, because if we can't handle it in 3D, we won't be able to handle it in 4D. In other words, we have to complete this materialistic grade in order to ascend further......this is particularly poignant when I hear all the "love n' light" rhetoric the old 'New Age' types use.

Quote:
I thought about my own troubled fellows of Earth. Impetuously, I asked: "What about Earth now? On the surface all seems fairly calm, but I know we are only drifting on dangerous and treacherous waters. In their hearts many people are troubled and afraid. There is the ever-constant fear of the H-bomb and of other horribly destructive weapons being developed in the laboratories. Also there is the creeping menace of Communism that is threatening the world, and so many other things..."
When Neptune spoke his voice was calm and dispassionate: "Communism, Earth's present fundamental enemy, masks beneath its banner the spearhead of the united forces of evil. Along with good all men have evil in their hearts to a degree. But some are much more evil than others. Communism is a necessary evil and now exists upon Earth as do venomous creatures, famines, blights, tyrannies, cataclysms - all are negative forces which awaken the positive forces of good in man and cause them to act. Thus are they combatted, understood and ultimately their unreality becomes apparent. For evil is always eventually self-destroyed."

Hmmm. :hmm That may be (evil is always self-destroyed), and maybe he said this due to the exigencies of the time-period, but it isn't Communism that's the enemy, it was the chief practitioners of the political philosophy that were the most evil (Stalin, Mao, etc). Also, at the same time, we have the Evil Ones on the capitalist side, the side of US imperialism, that were abusing their privileged positions of power and causing much disruption and ANTI-DEMOCRATIC ACTIVITY (the overthrow of many Central American and South American democratically-elected regimes). So much of the claims made by alleged ETs appearing in human form back during the 'contactee years' of the Fifties and early Sixties have to be taken with a pound of salt.

Quote:
Then I held my breath as he continued: "Yes, war will come again to your Earth. We are powerless to prevent it. Millions in your land will fight to the end for their cherished ideals and freedom of the human mind, with only a minimum on their side for victory. The hour of travail which in future history shall be known as 'The Great Accident' is nearer than any man dreams. And already the clouds of war are on the horizon, dark and ominous; but overhead beams the rainbow, infinite and eternal. Mankind will survive Armageddon and awake to a new more glorious day of fellowship and honest brotherly love. In the dawning great New Age of Earth all will forget their bitter hurts and build constructively together upon the solid foundation of the Brotherhood of Man."

That - to me - is a reference to the poleshift, and the transformation of homo sapiens afterwards into homo reticulis, with a leavening remnant of homo sapiens to ensure the continuity of Humanity. The reference to Armageddon is to the Last Weeks, IMHDO. The subtle implication in THIS statement to Orfeo is that the Evil Ones who currently pollute the body politic will be removed from the planet, courtesy of avalanzaa custom-built to house souls in a variety of sizes and maturity. In other words: a soul-harvest has to be carried out carefully, so that not one soul is wasted or overlooked.

Quote:
He stopped speaking and turned his radiant eyes full upon me. In the half-light his countenance was truly resplendent.
"There is not much more I can tell you now, Orfeo," he said. "Since the first publicized modern sighting of our disks in the year 1947, thousands upon Earth have come to believe in us. Many have actually seen our disks. Some have seen us clairvoyantly. Others have communicated with us clairaudiently. Still others recognize the truth of our existence and greater scope of our being, through intuitive perception. But as far as official proof of ourselves, for which so many clamor, we cannot offer that. Official proof of the existence of our disks will come. But for us to attempt physically to contact mankind through any so-called authoritative source would be only useless and possibly disastrous for them. Nearly all three-dimensional beings have no concept of, nor could they possibly understand, extra-dimensional beings. Tonight in visiting you I have broken a code - the code of 'hands off', as regards any interference in the affairs of Earth. Active cosmic law will see the necessary amends made.
He looked at me; his strange eyes suddenly saddened. For a moment I had the uncanny feeling that in his greater vision I appeared to him only as a fleeting, insubstantial shadow, utterly without reality as he knew it. In that revealing instant I knew that we of Earth are as far removed from their nature as Earth is from the Sun.
After a while he said: "I would shake your hand in token of our momentous meeting here tonight. But I cannot. I have gone too far already. For my transgression we must now recede an equal degree from you. The immutable law of cause and effect upon Earth will govern accordingly. As a result, but few will believe or even hear your account of our meeting. In the over-all picture your story will in no way change conditions upon Earth. Neither will any actual Earthly event be either hastened or retarded because of our meeting. At most your story will give only greater faith and inner conviction to the few - but it is an important few! The ways of God are immutable and apparent only to those who have spiritual discernment. In the illusion of Time all things will be fulfilled in their proper hour."

EXACTLY. The Ultimate Paradox; for each step he came closer, and explained things more, he had to take a corresponding step backwards. I've experienced this, and know exactly what he's speaking of. Only in the fulness of time, in a consciousness far above the primitive 3D one we currently share, will the truth of what he said there be apparent.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:38 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dex wrote:

The voice replied: "We see the individuals of Earth as each one really is, Orfeo, and not as perceived by the limited senses of man. The people of your planet have been under observation for centuries, but have only recently been re-surveyed. Every point of progress in your society is registered with us. We know you as you do not know yourselves. Every man, woman and child is recorded in vital statistics by means of our recording crystal disks. Each of you is infinitely more important to us than to your fellow Earthlings because you are not aware of the true mystery of your being." "Snip"

Very accurate paragraph!!

My understanding of this would be our spiritual energy signature for one. We all have them and so do our friends in space. Except, they have the nifty devices to identify and record who's who.... :)

-------------------------------------
:( :( :( -- Just a little humor here folks --

.............Yup, Fred's back in body again, trying Earth one more time. :headbang
Unknowlingly, appiles for the military again, gets his body "scanned" like some recruits do at night in the barracks by those nifty toy's while sleeping......gets re-identified and re-used again by the black program folks. Unfortunate Fred, remembers all about his life when he dies and is out of body, but when back in body, forgets it and hop's right back in..........our poor buddy Fred.

------------------------------

So the next time anyone here has contact with ET, I suspect many will ask about God first thing and that's only normal (they won't know any more than we do on that). However, ask them if it's true we all have multiple lives as in "millions". This is where they have a "huge" knowledge base over us as humans. Ask to see your own "historical" data base if it's available. Better pull up a chair, you may need it........ :)

Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:58 am
GT Truther

The D&M Show, that has a nice ring to it!

Also Don:
I know the snoopers can learn from us in here, that's a fact!....not as hot as they think they are. There's drama inside as well as out at the campsite.....I'm not referring to the D&M show either.

--------------------------------

Also:

I'll put the rest of the MH370 data where it belongs, in the MH370 thread with Braking News Stories.
I've got to give it a snappy title to get attention as I'm addressing it to the snoopers. I'll compile my MH370 data into that new subject heading to make it an easy read. May not be so tasty to the folks here at the GT, but I'm sure the snoopies will like the flavor (if they ever read it).........:)

Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:11 am
GT Truther

Hi gtavt, well, well, well, you can never tell!

This is going to be a very exciting next week for me.

Only love can fill.

Strutting in the parade of life, hoping we can share the secrets with every being, everywhere, all the time.

uj

Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:37 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

That's great to hear UJ..............enjoy next week my friend!

Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:44 pm
GT Truther

Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:21 pm
GT Truther

Post Tradition
UncleJohn wrote:
0) very exciting
1) Strutting
2) share the secrets
3) time

#1) teasing

Quote:
I need another story
Something that will light those ears
It's like we're chasing all those stars

#2) last time

#3) space time lines

And how PTB added 2 more by pushing buttons without understanding?
See 4 dimension below, seems it was removed from the site, but have a copy
http://mexicanhorse.tripod.com/spacetime.htm

so excited I forgot Traditional Post drama :sarcasism

#0)Excited

About surprise

disclosure

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:53 pm
GT Truther

The White Rose Remembered

Sophie Scholl and the White Rose

by Margie Burns

At the age of 21, Sophie Scholl was executed by the People’s Court in Germany on Feb. 22, 1943, during the Holocaust, for her involvement in The White Rose, an organization that was secretly writing pamphlets calling for the end of the war and strongly denouncing the inhuman acts of the Nazis.

In May, 1942 German troops were on the battlefields of Russia and North Africa, while students at the University of Munich attended salons sharing their love of medicine, Theology, and philosophy and their aversion to the Nazi regime. Hans Scholl, Alexander Schmorell, and Sophie Scholl were at the center of this group of friends.

Attending the same university were two medical students, Willi Graf and Jurgen Wittgenstein, who had served in a military hospital in 1939, with Hans, Sophie’s older brother. Along with Christoph Probst, a married soldier and father of three, they eventually joined The White Rose.

Sophie Scholl was born on May 9, 1921, in Forchtenberg am Kocher, where her father Robert Scholl, was mayor. At 12 Sophie joined the Hitler Youth, but became disillusioned. The arrest of her father for referring to Hitler as ”God’s Scourge,” to an employee, left a strong impression on her.

To the Scholl family loyalty meant obeying the dictates of the heart. ”What I want for you is to live in uprightness and freedom of spirit, no matter how difficult that proves to be,” her father told the family.

When the mass deportation of Jews began in 1942, Sophie, Hans, Alexander and Jurgen realized it was time for action. They bought a typewriter and a duplicating machine and Hans and Alex wrote the first leaflet with the heading: Leaflets of The White Rose, which said:

”Nothing is so unworthy of a nation as allowing itself to be governed without opposition by a clique that has yielded to base instinct…Western civilization must defend itself against fascism and offer passive resistance, before the nation’s last young man has given his blood on some battlefield.”

Members of The White Rose worked day and night in secrecy, producing thousands of leaflets, mailed from undetectable locations in Germany, to scholars and medics. Sophie bought stamps and paper at different places, to divert attention from their activities.

In 1933 Hitler was elected chancellor of Germany. Many Germans who were uncomfortable with the anti-Semitic ranting of the Nazi party, appreciated Hitler’s ability to bolster pride in a shamed nation.

The second White Rose leaflet stated: ”Since the conquest of Poland 300,000 Jews have been murdered, a crime against human dignity…Germans encourage fascist criminals if no chord within them cries out at the sight of such deeds. An end in terror is preferable to terror without end.”

Sophie’s brother Hans spent two years in the military, studied medicine at the University of Munich, and was a medic at the Eastern front with Alex, Willi and Jurgen in 1942.

Jurgen transported stacks of pamphlets to Berlin. The journey was dangerous, ”Trains were crawling with military police. If you were a civilian and couldn’t prove you’d been deferred, you were taken away immediately,” he recalled.

No one in the United States can comprehend what it is to live under absolute dictatorship. The party controlled the news media, police, armed forces, judiciary system, communications, education, cultural and religious institutions.

The third leaflet demanded: ”Sabotage in armament plants, newspapers, public ceremonies, and of the National Socialist Party…Convince the lower classes of the senselessness of continuing the war; where we face spiritual enslavement at the hands of National Socialists.”

The Nuremberg Laws of 1935 had demanded expulsion of anyone who was not Aryan, declaring Jews as non-citizens. The international press had begun to report beatings in the streets, so Hitler moved the arena of cruelty away from cities to concentration camps.

On November 9, 1938, 30,000 Jews were beaten and arrested, and Storm Troops burned 191 synagogues on Kristallnacht, ”the night for the broken windows,” causing 200,000 Jews to flee to the countryside.

When Alexander Schmorell was asked to swear an oath to Hitler, he asked to be discharged from the army. Willi Graf turned to passive resistance like the rest, after serving as a medical orderly in Yugoslavia. He was assigned to the Second Student’s Company in Munich, where he met Sophie, Hans, Alexander, Christoph, and Jurgen.

Christoph Probst was the only member of the White Rose who was married with children, so the others tried to protect him. In the fourth leaflet they wrote: ”I ask you as a Christian whether you hesitate in hope that someone else will raise his arm in your defense?…For Hitler and his followers no punishment is commensurate with their crimes.”

After the German defeat at Stalingrad, in 1943, and Roosevelt’s demand for unconditional surrender for the Axis powers, an Allied invasion was weeks away. That night, Hans, Willi, and Alex painted ”Freedom” and ”Down with Hitler,” and drew crossed-out swastikas on buildings in Munich.

Their philosophy professor, Kurt Huber, was shocked when he learned of the state-organized atrocities committed in Germany, and he worked on the final White Rose leaflets. He was also motivated to lecture on forbidden subjects, such as the writings of the Jewish philosopher Spinoza.

Each leaflet was more critical of Hitler and the German people than the last. The fifth mentioned: ”Hitler is leading the German people into the abyss. Blindly they follow their seducers into ruin…Are we to be forever a nation which is hated and rejected by all mankind?.”

The Gestapo had been looking for the pamphlets’ authors as soon as the first ones appeared. As the language in the leaflets became more inflammatory they stepped up their efforts. They arrested people at the slightest hint of suspicion.

Sophie and Hans brought a suitcase of the final leaflets, written by Professor Huber, to the University, and left them in corridors for the students to discover and read.

Jakob Schmidt, University handyman and Nazi party member, saw Hans and Sophie with the leaflets and reported them. They were taken into Gestapo custody. Sophie’s ‘interrogation’ was so cruel, she appeared in court with a broken leg.

On Feb 22, 1943, Sophie, Hans and Christoph were condemned to death by the ‘People’s’ Court, which had been created by the National Socialist Party to eliminate Hitler’s enemies.

Hans Scholl’s last words shouted from the guillotine were, ”Long live freedom!” In an unprecedented action by the guards, Christoph Probst was allowed a few moments alone with Hans and Sophie before they went to their deaths. After months of Gestapo interrogations to obtain the names of his co-conspirators, Willi was executed. His final thoughts were: ”They shall continue what we have begun.”

Alexander Schmorell was arrested in an air raid shelter and executed at Munich Stadelheim. Kurt Huber became one of the defendants at the trial of the People’s Court against the White Rose. Survivors remember Huber’s last words, an affirmation of humaneness.

Jurgen Wittenstein was interrogated by the Gestapo, but they couldn’t prove his involvement so they let him go. He got himself transferred to the front, beyond Nazi control and was the only one to survive. After the war, he relocated to the United States, became a doctor and received an award from the Government of West Germany for his bravery.

”How can we expect righteousness to prevail when there is hardly anyone willing to give himself up individually to a righteous cause,” Sophie said. ”Such a fine, sunny day, and I have to go,” she continued, ”but what does my death matter, if through us thousands of people are awakened and stirred to action?”

”The White Rose is a radiant page in the annals of the 20th Century. The courage to swim against the stream of public opinion, even when doing so was equated with treason, and the conviction that death is not too great a price to pay for following the whisperings of the conscience,” writes Chris Zimmerman in The White Rose: Its Legacy and Challenge.

Two hundred German schools are named for the Scholls, and politicians such as former New York Mayor David Dinkins invoke their names, and visit their graves. With the rise of ethnic cleansing in Bosnia and violence against foreigners in Germany, the anniversary of the executions is a powerful reminder.

Sophie Scholls sister Inge Aicher-Scoll wrote: ”Perhaps genuine heroism lies in deciding to stubbornly defend the everyday things, the mundane and the immediate.”

Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:33 pm
GT Truther

Snopes: The Rumor That Bernie Supporters Yelled “English Only” is FALSE

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:28 pm
GT Truther

Post Stop the secret Goverment
TPP Deja vu, WTO & NAFTA

where are the jobs?

How is it working out for you?

About like the endless OIL WARS

where are the jobs?

Clinton :flame

Quote:
Hillary Clinton’s campaign is attempting to trick Bernie Sanders supporters in Nevada into voting for Clinton by disguising themselves as nurses affiliated with the National Nurses United union (NNU), which has thrown its support behind Sanders.

NNU executive director RoseAnn DeMoro caught Clinton staffers red-handed changing from blue Hillary Clinton campaign shirts into red shirts of the same shade as the red shirts NNU members are wearing, in an apparent attempt to confuse voters:

http://usuncut.com/politics/clintons-ca ... in-nevada/

Quote:
The billionaire supervillian says the Bern is right about corporate welfare and reforming the criminal justice system.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... story.html

Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:54 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Stop the secret Goverment
mountaintiger7 wrote:
TPP Deja vu, WTO & NAFTA

where are the jobs?

How is it working out for you?

About like the endless OIL WARS

where are the jobs?

Clinton :flame

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Remember this, we got to where we are now because of the laws that the politicians have passed in the last 50 years . They took the silver out of the coins, floated the gold and silver, took the clamps off of the banks, sent our jobs to Mexico, China, India, and just about everywhere you can think of. Gave away the Panama canal, gave half of the Alution Islands to Russia. And on and on ! Now think about this, TRUMP is NOT a politician!

Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:11 pm
GT Truther

the time traveler wrote:

Remember this, we got to where we are now
1) because of the laws that the politicians have passed in the last 50 years . They took the silver out of the coins, floated the gold and silver, took the clamps off of the banks, sent our jobs to Mexico, China, India, and just about everywhere you can think of. Gave away the Panama canal, gave half of the Alution Islands to Russia. And on and on ! Now think about this,
2) TRUMP is NOT a politician!

#1) politicians are funded, follow the money.
Also they are blackmailed, follow the secrets.
Also they are programmed, follow the PYOPS.

#2) True, look how he uses PYOPS straight out of MJ12's play book of $ecrets.

Perhaps the reason MJ12 does not support him, is due to a lack leverage on him.

Same might be also said for Bernie (no leverage) :brockoli

While we say Love will conquerors all, what is it really the the Love of?

Not money, Not Power.

It the One Truth that all was created and that we all are linked to the Universal creation and One Creator.

And it is the Justice of One Universe Creator that hold the One Truth of what/who/where/when/why of all, that will bring Peace to all.

Peace and Love to all Humanity :candle

Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:42 am

Well said MT7

:clap

Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:41 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
the time traveler wrote:

#1) politicians are funded, follow the money.
Also they are blackmailed, follow the secrets.
Also they are programmed, follow the PYOPS.

Wow...........Bingo!!........

--------------------------------------------------------

With regards to this sentence: "Also they are programed, follow the PYOPS"

Since the majority of the population considers "mind control" via methods such as nano bots, stick bots, trip chairs, etc., to only exist in the world of Sci-Fi movies, its hard to convince anyone other wise.

The trip chair is the easiest and can be used anytime to attack a "target" individual, it's a popular tool! If a "target" person is actively being "hit", they can literally say most anything their told too. A person with stronger metaphysical abilities is harder to control. A person more metaphysically awake, will know when their attacked as they experience symptoms of left side ear / brain pain or even more!

Metaphysically stronger folk generally can get their message out. If an individual is under attack and asked a question, there can be hesitation first, followed by the answer. Happens so quick, almost impossible to know unless your aware they're a "target" and are watching them speak.

At one point here in the GT, someone posted a clip of weatherman "Al Roker". If it were real, I would consider that a major anomaly of getting hit. That's not suppose to happen while in real time.

Corey Goode stumbles from time to time. They try to control him, but can't. Little things they can fluff him on, but his main message is true. That's why some folks with stronger metaphysical abilities viewing Corey suspect something is a bit off with him. When they look into him, some of the things he says make sense but other things don't. Their "gut feeling about him is mixed". Their right in a way, as the bad folks do try control him.

just my .02 this morning.

----------------------------

Oh, forgot to add this personal tidbit been wanting to vent: ((My opinion only here))

1) President Obama: not too worried there, actually some empathic ability, think of that in your next meeting with him ;)

2) Michelle....dark critter in the family so to speak.

You may have seen the tabloids indicate the two don't get along so well, there's actually truth to that.
+1 to the tabloids on that call :clap

-----------------------------

:: Not had a chance to address the MH370 as mentioned.

Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:36 am
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:

Speaking to a Nevadan (the infamous RearView, my friend and original member of this GT), he plans on casting his independent vote for The Donald next week, instead of for Bernie yesterday - as he would have done, had Trump not been in the race - as he understands completely the evil that backs Hillary. Thinking about how many in Nevada are of the same opinion, that last 5% that broke Hillary's way would have been overcome were it not for the upcoming Republican caucus next week there.

I also suspect The D&M Show were probably active in those casino caucus sites; one story making the rounds this morning concerns that false report that it was Bernie's people demanding "English Only!". Personally, I DO feel it SHOULD be "English Only", since I'm of the opinion (Dex, this is for you, as well as you, Tiger) that the impulse to Love and express compassion often runs into problems of cultural self-segregation; if someone makes an effort to come to this country, they should make the equal effort to speak the native language. I do NOT believe in bilingual programs; good citizenship INCLUDES not only the right and responsibility to vote, but the responsibility to KNOW and PRACTICE the language of the host/destination nation. In this particular instance, it was the NEUTRAL MODERATOR that called for "English Only!", and while I applaud Bernie's campaign for pointing out that it was NOT his people saying it, I still think it should be "politically correct" (there's a reason for that term - it refers to the idea that our shared consciousness should not accept even subtle bigotry, racism, and sexism....and now the cause for concern should be reverse-racism, reverse-sexism, and the idea that being 'politically correct' itself is now harmful) to call for English Only in situations where common citizenship is expressed (e.g. caucuses, primaries, etc). In that instance, it was a Hillary volunteer - a well-known union organizer in the farming community who was wearing a Hillary shirt - who offered to translate for ALL the voters at that caucus site, and Bernie's people felt that a neutral individual should be filling the spot of translator. Bernie's campaign after all WON the larger percentage of the Latino vote in Nevada yesterday. (Hillary's people are in denial of this, but that's understandable - they'll be in mega-denial soon enough once that criminal indictment is handed down.)

1) We shouldn't have to have "translators" in the first place; it speaks to the overblown 'Love' impulse of inclusion that started this idea that the shared space of American society should be 'bilingual'. Bilingualism fosters self-segregation, which is an unfortunate and ominous proof of division - and division is NOT a by-product of the 'Love conquering all'. To the CONTRARY.

2) For Love to 'conquer all', it DOES mean saying to the rich "your riches were created on the backs of the workers you treat as commodities, and now you owe it to those workers to bring back jobs for them to create more wealth - wealth that should be SHARED more equitably going forward". Bernie isn't "promising free stuff to get elected", he's calling for a Love that STANDS UP AND COUNTS THE BEANS EQUITABLY. He knows that the American taxpayer is on the hook to pay for those trillion$ spent on the war in Iraq, when the Bush administration quietly went to the privately-owned Federal Reserve and asked them to print up $10 billion a month to pay for that disaster. A Sanders administration would do similarly, but more openly: "Okay you parasitic Federal Reserve bankers, print us up $10 billion a month to fund highway projects, dams, rebuilding bridges, etc" and the resulting money wouldn't go into the pockets of defense contractors, it would go into the pockets of workers who would then spend it throughout the economy, sustaining everything from grocery stores and barbers, but also American-made products like residential wind turbines, cheap solar panels, electric cars, etc.

3) Without accountability, Love won't conquer all; instead, people have been trending away from taking responsibility for practically anything ever since George W Bush and Dick Cheney started "passing the buck" of responsibility for everything from the 9/11 attacks (which they created in the first place, but even if we buy the fake cover story, they didn't listen to all the intel agency reports from all sides) to the so-called "housing bubble" (where they hid the huge debt they had run up, causing housing costs to explode the economy from within until it couldn't stand the pressure and finally gave way), and on down the line. Gone are the days of Pres. Harry Truman, who infamously said "The buck stops here" [in the Ofal Office]. Truman was a Democrat, by the way; unfortunately he was also a Freemason and gave away too much power to the MAJicians he authorized during his reign. But the point is, the public has become accustomed to the powerful not taking responsibility, and it reflects in how people interact in the commercial arena today. We're a nation of buck-passers and shoulder-shruggers, and where does 'Love Conquers All' fit into that? It would reflect in a people taking back responsibility for their own decisions, which will only come when their erstwhile leaders start doing the same, and doing it first. That is, after all, part of the definition of "leadership". Being accountable flows from leadership down, and for Obama to abruptly decide to let the Cheney/Bush administration off the hook for their treasonous acts by privately ordering the congressional committees responsible for investigating those crimes to "let bygones be bygones", it told the People that there would be NO accountability, and thus much frustration has continued to be held in check, with no outlet, and this has been the motivating power behind Bernie and Trump. If I'm wrong, show me the logic. Otherwise, the perps behind 9/11 and the economic implosion need to be severely cyber-flogged and shamed, and who better to teach us how to do that? The thugs of SNEDs, most likely. :fight

::::: Do I need another bullet-point? EDIT TO ADD: Yes, I do. It was Bill Clinton, once one of my heroes who I tirelessly worked for, that accelerated the destruction of the middle-class by forcing NAFTA through, and it was under NAFTA that millions and millions of jobs were shipped overseas. It wasn't only the Republicans that destroyed the American middle-class and drained its wealth into the pockets of the 1%; 62 individuals collectively own more property and wealth than the 3-1/2 billion people on the bottom of the ladder. True leadership that would have done for supporters what they THOUGHT they were getting would have been reflected in decisions that enforced equitability in the issue of so-called 'free trade': MAKE IT FAIR TRADE, as Trump demands. If a company ships its jobs overseas, like Carrier air-conditioners, well then: if they transfer those jobs to Mexico, then every Carrier air-conditioner made in Mexico has to have a tariff on it that will fund pensions and job-training/job-transferring programs for the raped US work-force. These corporate a$$es that think so greedily surely must be waking up to the fact that for all the jobs they out-source, it means less buying power for those remaining Americans to buy the out-sourced products. And the presidency of Bill Clinton was just as responsible - if not more so - (actually the word is 'irresponsible') for accelerating the destruction of the middle-class by the mis-named NAFTA, but by rescinding Glass-Steagall, which held the greed of Wall St. in check. Where was the Love in that? It was GREED that harmed Love with that, and Bill Clinton should be held accountable for the evil he helped promulgate by those policies he practiced.

We can talk about Forgiveness once we address Accountability, but first things first. :rant

Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:19 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
Apollo 10 declassified tapes to reveal puzzling ‘musical’ transmission from Moon’s dark side
Another reminder of space being a creepy place has been presented in the lost Apollo 10 tapes – the mission that circled over to the dark side of the Moon. The tapes contain strange ‘music’ that was received out of Earth’s signal reach.

The mission happened in May just ahead of Apollo 11’s 1969 moon landing two months later. The recordings recovered from Apollo 10 were only declassified in 2008 and will now be played on the Science Channel’s Unexplained Files coming up later this month.

So, what was strange about those recordings? Besides the fact that they contained a very musical dance of frequencies and noise, it was the fact that they could not have come from any manmade source, as there’s no radio signal on the far side of the Moon. This means also that astronauts can’t talk to Earth and are effectively alone in outer space for the duration of their time there.
When the three eventually got back, they opted not to tell NASA, which could be a smart move, seeing as the agency could have had them remanded into custody and kept from flying because of concerns for their mental state.

The debate will rage on in the upcoming episode of ‘NASA’s Unexplained Files’, as scientists continue to discuss the more prominent theories: one possible one is that charged particles were interacting with a magnetic field, the way they did on Jupiter and Saturn. There’s of course one problem here: the Moon has no magnetic field or atmosphere of any kind.

https://www.rt.com/usa/333184-apollo-na ... lassified/

Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:44 am
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Quote:
Apollo 10 declassified tapes to reveal puzzling ‘musical’ transmission from Moon’s dark side
Another reminder of space being a creepy place has been presented in the lost Apollo 10 tapes – the mission that circled over to the dark side of the Moon. The tapes contain strange ‘music’ that was received out of Earth’s signal reach.

The mission happened in May just ahead of Apollo 11’s 1969 moon landing two months later. The recordings recovered from Apollo 10 were only declassified in 2008 and will now be played on the Science Channel’s Unexplained Files coming up later this month.

So, what was strange about those recordings? Besides the fact that they contained a very musical dance of frequencies and noise, it was the fact that they could not have come from any manmade source, as there’s no radio signal on the far side of the Moon. This means also that astronauts can’t talk to Earth and are effectively alone in outer space for the duration of their time there.
When the three eventually got back, they opted not to tell NASA, which could be a smart move, seeing as the agency could have had them remanded into custody and kept from flying because of concerns for their mental state.

The debate will rage on in the upcoming episode of ‘NASA’s Unexplained Files’, as scientists continue to discuss the more prominent theories: one possible one is that charged particles were interacting with a magnetic field, the way they did on Jupiter and Saturn. There’s of course one problem here: the Moon has no magnetic field or atmosphere of any kind.

https://www.rt.com/usa/333184-apollo-na ... lassified/

Interesting find, Tiger. Seems to validate this:

Quote:
ZetaTalk: Moon Installations
Note: written on May 15, 1996

Enclaves of Service-to-Self aliens are situated on what is known as the dark side of the Moon, the side that never faces the Earth, positioned there so as to be in compliance with the Council of World's requirement that an element of doubt be maintained. Endless rumors abound, however, due to leaks by members of the secret government or frank capture on film in NASA's archives. It is clear that ships are exiting and returning to the dark side of the Moon. There is nothing mysterious about residential arrangements, which harbor facilities for ship repair, food production, administrative activities, and any amusements that overlords may personally be able to secure for themselves. These aliens in the Service-to-Self orientation are required, as are all aliens visiting Earth, to wait for The Call and allow the human to be in control.

Suspicion is deep among human groups digging for the truth, as they suspect their government is either in control of this installation or has struck a deal. Members of the government may have been told that they will be taken care of when the cataclysms occur, but these are simply the usual lies that the Service-to-Self have no qualms about putting forth. The only humans who will be living among the Service-to-Self after the cataclysms are those solidly in the Service-to-Self, and they will find this anything but a salvation.

All rights reserved: ZetaTalk@ZetaTalk.com

Possible? check. Plausible? check. Probable? check. Any logic for an alternative explanation? How about changing the terminology for the religious....thus we have: angel installation? demon installation? Semantics. Aliens, angels and demons all play those haarps; it's only the different languages human use that differentiates them.

Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
1) We shouldn't have to have "translators"
2) For Love to 'conquer all', it DOES mean saying to the rich "your riches were created on the backs of the workers you treat as commodities, and now you owe it to those workers to bring back jobs for them to create more wealth - wealth that should be SHARED more equitably going forward".
3) Without accountability, Love won't conquer all;
We can talk about Forgiveness once we address Accountability, but first things first. :rant

Dondep,

I think we are pretty much on the same page, a couple of differences

#1) Would you rather have nonnatives that fled oppression have no voice?
I think that ideally we would have a babel fish stuck in our ear.
I agree it also a disservice to English-only speakers who are natives of this country having translations going on in front of them.
The reason is this 3rd party translation adds a layer of miscommunication.
We have a hard enough time communicating with one another when we speak the same language!

#2) I agree that simple catch phrase "Only love can fill (or conquer)" itself does nothing without the understanding we all are one.
what I was trying to rhetorical ask is what the catch phrase really about, for me it is:

Quote:
Truth that all was created and that we all are linked to the Universal creation and One Creator.

I feel that I was not heard (even though we both have English as our native language).
My point was to convey love is the persuit of "truth" with "we are all one".

Which if we think about "we are all one", it leads us to ACTION in the Silver rule!

Quote:
The principle that one should not treat other people in the manner in which one would not want to be treated by them

The Silver rule, is the principle of reciprocal balance advocated by Confucius, and Cicero

http://via.library.depaul.edu/jrbe/vol3/iss1/2/
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/silver_rule
http://via.library.depaul.edu/cgi/viewc ... ntext=jrbe

I think this is what you are saying, is we need the rule of reciprocity, which is not the rule altruism (golden rule)

This I feel in more in keeping with the Bern.
If you commit a crime upon society, you make reparation appropriate to remedy the harm suffered to society.
If you use services from society you pay a fair compensation to society.
If you profit from society you owe society.

Quote:
a Tit-for-Tat stipulates that you contribute if the other contributes and do not exploit the other person by receiving and not contributing, but it also implies — contrary to the Golden
Rule — not letting yourself be exploited by a one-sided contribution.
“do unto others as they do unto you"

So what has the PTB and 1% done to/for you? :mrgreen:

#3) Agree, See answer #2

PTB, karma (since we are all one, it is also up to us to provide truth, justice and peace for all)

Quote:
I know you've deceived me, now here's a surprise
I know that you have 'cause there's magic in my eyes
If you think that I don't know about the little tricks you play
And never see you when deliberately you put things in my way

Well, here's a poke at you
You're gonna choke on it too
You're gonna lose that smile
Because all the while
You took advantage of my trust in you when I was so far away
I saw you holding lots of other guys and now you've got the nerve to say
But you gotta stand trial

Quote:
Karma Chameleon
Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dream

Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:25 pm
GT Truther

You should watch this

the campaign trail

on a side note

Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:06 am
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:
In any event, I'm glad to see when it's brought to our attention (thank you recall) because when the dirty laundry of MAJ is done, we're likely to find out that this really WAS the most cost-efficient way to monitor the ORIGINAL and GENUINE Golden Thread, NOT the rip-off artists of the D&M Show and their SNEDs thug-minions. One has to think like they do, and assuming they're only arrogant and not merely stupid, that's precisely how I [and others too] would go about it.

SNED's who??? :roll :crazy :slap :roflmao

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:28 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

UncleJohn wrote:
Hi gtavt, well, well, well, you can never tell!

This is going to be a very exciting next week for me.

Only love can fill.

Strutting in the parade of life, hoping we can share the secrets with every being, everywhere, all the time.

uj

How are you dear friend hope and yours are doing well, have a fantastic week.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:30 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Dondep wrote:

SNED's who??? :roll :crazy :slap :roflmao

You know, originally, they began as a reach out to those interested...Then eventually, the honesty started disappearing. Games, sock puppets, McConnel threats. Then their judgement rated and ranked the forum members as...Unworthy'.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:20 am
GT Truther

Scary:

Donald Trump Endorsement for Isreal Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

We know who pulls Donald's strings.

I wonder how that sits with his promise to ..."elect me and you'll find out who really knocked down the twin towers..."

We're in for a wild ride. I remember then Ronald Reagan ran for President. He was nothing but a famous actor. He took lots of guff and the campaign against him was very similar to what thay are doing to Trump. To laugh it off, all the way to him sitting in the White House. It could happen. Considering Obama is against cooperating with Israel's shenanigans, I bet Israel is putting their eggs in the Trump basket.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:15 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 959 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next