It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:47 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 959 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 39  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.9 2015 
Site Admin

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.9 2015
Sorry Lynn I tried to fix your link but those DE links are funky sometimes..

When I get time I will research more

Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:35 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood's link (fixed)

Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:06 pm
GT Truther

Yes it is a repost of DonDep's info, but it is a video!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:51 pm
GT Truther

Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.9 2015
Mk Ultra: Microwave Mind Control and Targeted Individuals 101

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYulpc4r4xo

------------
Edit to Add:

Hello Bot:

Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:41 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Lynnwood's link (fixed)

Thank you sir!

recall15 wrote:
Edit to Add:

Hello Bot:

That's not what you think it is Recall, its a legit BOT however its not connected to Majestic....

https://www.majestic12.co.uk/

Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:29 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

He is one of US

:candle

Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:37 pm
GT Truther

Time.........it's all about time.

Was speaking to a friend today (one who is waking up) and he was experiencing the "classic" symptoms: Ringing in the Ears, White Swirly Waves behind closed eyelids (again, thank you fr33k for that descriptive terminology...hope it gets inducted into Webster's dictionary someday). :tounge
Matter of fact, it should be in the dictionary!!! ...there's a lot of junk language added all the time, atleast this has significance for the awakening crowd!!....Fr33k, it's all yours buddy. :)

.......Anyhow, back to my friend, I was asking him if he see's the matching triple numbers on the clock from time to time, i.e, 111, 555, 444, etc. and he indicated it was happening. Then, not paying attention while talking to him, I saw 3:33 on the clock. After our phone call, I later wanted to see what time it was and looked again and saw 4:44.

I got a kick out of it.....guides verbal or nonverbal, will share their sense of humor with you at the strangest times........I love my little buddy... :)

Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:10 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
Yeah Don...

IMO, because you're not realizing what ensues with the development and obstruction's of consciousness in the world's of darkness (Under the Light)...You're looking at form and not soul the way Divinity see's us. Wonder why God loves us all? Forgives us completely?...and wants us to do likewise, so we can lift the blinding, binding curse we beset ourselves with when our important connecting energy links with the Source were severed. We are missing our fulfilling Radiation with the Greater of our Being. Our struggle is with insufficient love...

Dex

Dex, can you explain what you mean by that when you say I'm "not realizing what ensues etc etc...". If you're scolding me for something I said, or didn't say, or how I presented something, please tell. I'm willing to be chastised for a shortcoming if I'm made aware of it [the shortcoming], but I'm not sure what you were referring to.

The issue of complete forgiveness is fraught with misunderstanding by many, myself included. Usually forgiveness is an act that comes when the violator shows understanding of the violation he or she made, but from the generalization in your statement it sounds like it should be given to all and given constantly. Which means that even while someone is raping you, or your wife, you should be forgiving them completely. Can you walk me through that kind of a scenario, and explain to me how the struggle is with insufficient love moreso than a struggle against stupidity and selfishness.

Love is logical, I found out long ago. Putting "love" into practice is the most efficient and logical method of resolving conflicts and providing solutions, but that pre-supposes people with hearts geared towards solutions and harmony, even if they may be suffering from a lack of love. So when I discovered that major forces are at work, working AGAINST these efforts, I began to realize that "we" is a misnomer. "WE" of Earth are of two spiritual polarities with everything in-between, and much of that "in-between" is based on the immaturity of the souls that are developing - which (IMHDO) is why "WE" of Earth currently will never be allowed to graduate from this one-rooom schoolhouse into the galactic COW in toto. "WE" can't divide ourselves by physical proximity, by religion, by nationality, by ethiciity, or even by level of 'education' (we CAN coalesce by level of SPIRITUAL education, yes, which is why I put those marks around 'education' to denote it as public-school, collegiate).

So, if I'm remiss in your opinion in anything - and by the sounds of what you said, it appears I am, in which case I should understand what prompted your comments - please do tell.

On a related note; Simon, I appreciate your attempt to articulate a refutation. Let me repeat something I've said several times in the past (BTW, I came on shortly after you posted that but before I could thoughtfully post back, real-world concerns reared their ugly heads again....as they still are, but - ---anyway). I was given to understand, years ago, that mankind had 12-strand DNA at one time, and we had the power of telepathy as well. Then our genetic engineers 'detached' all but 2 strands, which we've suffered under until recently when children began being born with 3-strand DNA. {The first acknowledged child with 3-strand DNA was Alfie Clamp, born in 2009, and now you can find out all about the new genetic reality at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple-Stranded_DNA } Like the April 1998 birth of James Leininger, I believe Alfie's condition is an allowance given to immature homo sapiens to gently help them with the reality that we have but a smidgeon of cosmic consciousness, and that in the future, more humanoids will be born with both their previous lives' memories within conscious access as well as more complex DNA genetic make-up.

I bring up the 12-strand DNA (which will ALSO come up if you google "3 strand DNA", right near the top, too) to make the case that I am in FULL AGREEMENT with the decision our genetic engineers made early on to remove that capability.......if we were all 'star children' or have "been around the block" many times before (meaning we'd have the benefit of all the spiritual lessons we'd acquired), it would be a different story, but most of the flesh-suits meandering about Earth's surface are spiritually 'young', if they've even sparked a soul (yes, that's something in ZT that happens to resonate with me as being truthful) and therefore we NEED the privacy of our own skulls to 'chew on' thoughts and ideas, feelings and emotions, beliefs, etc. Especially so we can "conspire", even if it's only with ourselves, to consumate actions in line with the built-in drive to acquire power, wealth, sexual objects and material things (i.e. the rewards the typical flesh-suit is oriented towards in a 3D world). So, to summarize on this, I think it was GOOD we were modified 'downward', genetically speaking. At least for the current model of flesh-suit; once we scrub the planet's surface of the Evil Ones (sorry Dex; maybe it's this constant reference I use that pricks your conscience and motivated you to say that?), who will be kindly ushered off-world to a planet more suitable to themselves (i.e. where everyone is of the same orientation and general development, which will make it infinitely harder for them to prey on the unsuspecting), then we CAN - and WILL - demand that our self-determined leaders (NOT ones picked by a corrupt Establishment - see my upcoming post about how the last GOP debate proved how the Establishment is now actively backing Rubio) adhere to the highest ideals we will espouse as a world, and can lavish as much love and compassion on each other as we can possibly muster. ASIDE: Yes, Dex, this may be at odds with the concept of lavishing unconditional forgiveness and love that we probably SHOULD be practicing at all times with EVERYone, but I have experienced first-hand such flagrant abuse of such self-effacing love that I'm of the opinion that ONLY when love is respected can it be effective. Which is another reason why I'm such a staunch supporter of Bernie; he's no cream-puff that simply comes a-preachin' "love n' light" .

Tiger, thanks for hauling that SNEDs -faved video over from D&M; I haven't seen UJ in awhile, he used to share the more important stuff they put out over here, but maybe he's been lured to leave us all behind here so as to get that "SAP" stuff (Special Access Program; thanks immensely Lynn for sharing that BTW....great display of Nibiru). That "American Dad - Majestic" video is clearly a total rip-off of Pink Floyd's "The Wall", stylistically as well as musically. Unfortunately, the message at the end (about it meaning nothing) also seems to reflect the values of Majestic. MAJ agents allegedly are made to feel "special", and I believe they are. Sure. Why not? You get to pinch yourself every morning you wake up and remind yourself you're protecting the most special SAPs of all, the ones relating to the "alien reality" and the coming pole-shift.

Speaking of which; there are SAPs which are designed to impugn Sitchin (Tiger, remember it's "Sitchin", as in "Zecharia Sitchin", NOT "Sitschin" or "Zachariah"), and usually you can tell when you're being bamboozled by this SAP: the very idea that his translations refer to a "Nibiru" that comes around cyclically is denied vehemently, and whatever ersatz alternative is offered, it goes nowhere near the extraordinary and detailed inter-connectedness with actual history and other sources that the original Sitchin translations do. Did the chief astronomer for the US Naval Observatory sit down with a fraud to discuss the commonalities of their "Nibiru/Planet X" research? And why did a small team of secretive Americans come to Krakow just before the millenium to remove ALL the Sumerian cylinder seals and clay tablets, with no forwarding information to allay the bewilderment of museum visitors such as myself? BTW, you'll find another anti-Sitchin effort in a parallel "translation" that misspells all the names and important words Sitchin had painstakingly translated, from his Rosetta Stone of ancient Greek, Persian, Assyrian, etc.

More to come; pausing to take a breath and get a bite......

And during the pause, Simon, here's something to chew on from NL and pals, older ZT about so-called "free energy"; applcable, because if this is true - and the logic of it trounces any competitive explanation - it would explain why we (as homo sapiens, not the forthcoming homo reticulis) will NEVER be allowed this "free energy" until only the good guys are left undisturbed.

On Why Mankind CANNOT Be Allowed So-Called "Free Energy"

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta339.htm

As we have often stated, Earth today is home to young souls, and as youngsters, they are not allowed high tech devices that would allow the sadistic or control freaks among her populace too strong a hand. It is supposed to be a balanced school house, and any imbalance where those who are self centered are getting too much of an upper hand is countered, promptly. Can you immagine someone like Dick Cheney with free energy in his hands? What would stop him from trying to enslave the world, he as King? This will only emerge when the Earth is firmly in the hands of those who are Service to Other, mature, and reliably using this for the true betterment of the populace, which will occur in places after the pole shift or worldwide approximately 100 years after the shift. Thus, the question as posed is both true and false!

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta429.htm

Man seeks to have what is termed "free energy" because they sense that such a thing must exist, as it does. Our perpetual batteries operate based on our knowledge of this. But because the Earth is considered a kindergarden for young souls to determine their spiritual orientation to be either Service-to-Other or Service-to-Self, mankind is not to have any powerful technology that would allow domination of the planet by those strongly in the Service-to-Self. Thus, not succeeding at figuring out free energy, governments are forced to inform their public that they are pursuing other means. Oil is rising in price, and controlled by nations not under British control. Thus, a responsible government seeks other means of keeping the power grid up.

http://www.zetatalk.com/xtime/x07.htm

Mankind today longs for free energy, and constantly talks about this. Consider that after the shift the tools needed for discovery of any new energy form will be hopelessly reduced. Mankind’s new energy will arrive in his lifetime if he is solidly Service-to-Other and is in a group controlled by those in this orientation. Then he will find he has high tech neighbors, or gifts, and life becomes very full of alternative energy sources. If he is not solidly Service-to-Other or in this environment, then he will live out his life in gloom, happily if he has learned to adapt without resentment, or sullenly. This is nothing new for mankind, who lives on all parts of the globe, including the gloomy Arctic, happily, having learned to adapt. And those sullen at having a comfort or toy removed are not new to mankind, or to life on this Earth.

Tiger, also note by Lynn's posted video showing Nibiru & Co. in-bound; methinks it's a legitimate image, and is bolstered by the logic used in the article below, about "Establishment media marionettes":

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/02/14/that-debate-moment-when-the-script-is-evidenced/ wrote:
That Debate Moment When the Script Is Evidenced…
Posted on February 14, 2016 by sundance

No intellectually honest person can deny the Greenville South Carolina debate was constructed to provide maximum benefit for Marco Rubio. The structure was so brutally transparent even the customarily obtuse punditry are having a hard time obfuscating.

We have been pointing to the GOPe road-map for over two years. As each tripwire is crossed, the ridiculous justifications of those in denial necessarily increase; but that doesn’t mean we will stop pointing out the strings on the presidential marionette show. Cue yet another audio visual demonstration.

Do you see anything odd with this screen shot from the live CBS debate?

rubio cbs graphic

Perhaps you’ll note – that in order for the CBS production staff to put a Marco Rubio “immigration position” graphic on the screen, at the exact moment when he was questioned about it – there had to be a particular pre-planned intent.

And no other candidate had ANY similar graphic used, at any individual moment, on any individual topic, other than this one. This was the only time CBS put out a candidate position graphic during a candidate response. Are you more curious now?

The moment this took place was at 54:48 of the video below. However, I would suggest any interested observer to begin playing the video just prior to CBS News Major Garrett asking the question.

Cue the video to 54:07, pay close attention to the gently worded and intentionally open-ended question. “for the purposes of legislation, define amnesty“?

https://youtu.be/_i4Y9-WIXiQ
Don’t you just love those softball open-enders…. Especially when they are placed upon a tee with such diligence and care.

Now go back and watch the video again. Even more closely this time. Look at Rubio, watch his eyes and body language – apply your own common sense to what you are witnessing.

Not only did Rubio know the topic question was coming. Not only did the CBS live broadcast production team know the question was coming (hence the graphic), but Rubio had topic notes (on the podium) for reference during his response.

Again, for emphasis: ♦ The professional Republican party insiders want Marco Rubio to win the nomination; they have been open with their advocacy. ♦ The Greenville audience was pro-Rubio, even admitted by the republican insiders who were participating. ♦ The media noted during the debate, the audience seemed structurally designed. ♦ Rubio was tee’d up with a strategic softball. ♦ And the “live” CBS production staff knew to have a graphic ready at a specific moment. ♦ A broadcast enhancement exclusive for Senator Marco Rubio.

Dr_Phil_teen_youtube_beating

….Once you see the strings on the marionettes you cannot watch the pantomime the same way again; because you can never return that moment when you did not know they existed….

The Republican National Committee (RNC), in coordination with the DC beltway, GOPe establishment, insider and party donor class, are “Grubering” us!

Amen; once you see the dots connecting, you cannot watch a D&M SNEDs Production ever again with a naive face. The Nibiru/poleshift SAPs are the MOST PROTECTED SAPS OF ALL TIME, so you KNOW they will use invective, slurs, and character assassination to 'protect the naive public' from the kind of panic that genuine consciousness of Nibiru usually promotes.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

DonDep,

My exact quote was a word play:

Quote:
NOW it Looks like the Stichen that binds the planet x story is unravelling. :yamon (sorry could not resist)

As in "the stitching in the fabric is unravelling"

now this is 'e'asier on the 'i'yes:

"Stich auf Stich" which translates to "one trick after the other"

http://en.pons.com/translate/german-english/Stichen

Sorry again, could not resist :yamon

And Yes I am open to this being PYOPS, which is why:

we go down the rabbit hole

These guys are saying the same thing the elite corporations/bankers have to go

the patriot movement in America, including solutions from Oathkeepers,

http://www.paulstramer.net/2016/02/upda ... -2016.html

http://www.annavonreitz.com/

vote for the dress or the hair?
Seems to me America is speaking loud and clear for social justice

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:57 pm
GT Truther

Post Tradition

Quote:
Who holds the ring and ring and you will find me coming?
Hold all the secrets from you
Even Siberia goes through the motions
Soul mark, mover
Christian, changer
Called out, savior

Peace,

MT7

Just a lazy boy couch surfing the time line

Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:19 pm
GT Truther

----

Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:24 am
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
DonDep,

My exact quote was a word play:

Quote:
NOW it Looks like the Stichen that binds the planet x story is unravelling. :yamon (sorry could not resist)

As in "the stitching in the fabric is unravelling"

now this is 'e'asier on the 'i'yes:

"Stich auf Stich" which translates to "one trick after the other"

http://en.pons.com/translate/german-english/Stichen

Sorry again, could not resist :yamon

Creative use of words MT7, I never noticed the (sp). Doesn't surprise me though, as I struggle
with the simplest of words and of course the proper formatting here on the GT. :headbang

Many thanks to my new found Forum Mechanics Advisor Dondep, I "may" have conquered the dreaded "Quoting" issue that has plagued me....time will tell of course.

Where are those Bot.com's?......their late for coffee

Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:46 am
GT Truther

With regards to the debate on Mr. Sitchen.

Read a little of his writing in the past.....absolutely "love" the fact he acknowledges the Annunaki Species....way to go Zec....thank you from the future!!!......however, don't like where he goes with it though. :(

IMPORTANT:

-Do I have evidence to show others at this time why my opinion is this way, no. Can I prove our family and friends from space have beamed in / out my living room, no (I had a nifty non-flash infrared camera set in my house in the beginning, but it suffered from "electronic issues" from time to time. No longer use it out of respect).

-Do I have Earthen friends / family here that have witnessed beaming of our friends in space from their home. Yes, can I prove it, no.

-Do myself and my Earthen brothers / sisters all communicate with our Spirit Guides and share info with each other, of course. Can I / we all prove it to everyone, no.

The time of everyone "physically" witnessing the "transporting process" (just like program star trek folks) will happen. Right now it's limited.

My decisions / beliefs come via group of us who stay in contact with each other. Our experiences are similar, knowledge base is the same but our interpretation by our Guides and our individual "Viewing" or "Astral Projecting" varies because getting data from the "Other Side" so to speak, is all done by "image". If three of us asked the same question, the "image" we all get may be different but the answer will be similar, one we can relate too.

People who do this now understand the process a bit. As time goes on, more and more will experience this, then it will be much easier to related to each in regards to events. Right now we're all still learning.

Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:33 am
GT Truther

First of all, I respect everyone's opinion here as no one gets paid to collect, study and bring data to this site. If anything, folks here are trying to "unravel" the lies made up by people who do get "paid" to misdirect us.....how do you like that! The fact this website doesn't get millions of hits per day shows us mainstream is far from this little bubble we share, but it's their loss at the moment. There is a lot of info in here and as frustrating as it may be from time to time, my guess is, most will probably hang in there until the last page of the storybook.

Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:33 am
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:
First of all, I respect everyone's opinion here

:clap +1

Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:03 am
GT Truther

Don

Remember when Jesus asked Peter if he loved him.. 3 times, after Peter denied him 3 times before? Not forgiving is a way of cursing which can block the Light to that individual. Energy functions of cause and effect.

There's a very complex variety of system's arranged for all of us, for being born here. Presently, I generalize the reconnecting of lost energy links that make us Whole with the Supreme Intelligent Power of our Being is not readily understood, but, only by a few. More than just the education from this world, it really requires initiation, revelation experiences to grasp the internal, intended meaning for becoming an Eternal Sovereign Soul of Light. The Programs of Forgiveness and Redemption (for the forgiving of ourselves & others). No.. it isn't easy, but, well worth the practice.

Secret of the Saucers (excerpts)
Orfeo writes:

After several moments the two figures faded and the luminous screen vanished. Again the two disks flamed into brilliant green fire.
Trembling violently from weakness and cold perspiration, I was on the point of blacking out when I heard the voice again. It was more kindly than ever as it said something about my being understandably confused; but it assured me I would understand everything that had happened later on. Also, I remember these words: "The road will open, Orfeo."
I didn't understand. Instead the thought flashed through my mind: "Why have they contacted me; a humble aircraft worker-a nobody?"
The voice replied: "We see the individuals of Earth as each one really is, Orfeo, and not as perceived by the limited senses of man. The people of your planet have been under observation for centuries, but have only recently been re-surveyed. Every point of progress in your society is registered with us. We know you as you do not know yourselves. Every man, woman and child is recorded in vital statistics by means of our recording crystal disks. Each of you is infinitely more important to us than to your fellow Earthlings because you are not aware of the true mystery of your being." "Snip"

"Cosmic law actively prevents one planet from interfering with the evolution of any other planet. In other words, Orfeo, Earth must work out its own destiny! We will do everything in our power to aid the people of Earth, but we are definitely and greatly limited by cosmic law. It is because the life evolution in its present stage of material advancement upon Earth is endangered that we have made our re-appearance in the atmosphere of your planet. The danger is far greater that Earth's people realize. The 'enemy' prepares in vast numbers and in secret."
For a moment the voice was still and then it said gently: "Among the countless other worlds in the cosmos, Orfeo, the children of Earth are as babes, ultimate of knowledge. Among the worlds of the universe are many types of spiritual and physical evolutions. Each form of intelligent life adapts itself to the physical conditions prevalent upon its home planet. Most of these evolutions exist in more highly attenuated forms of matter than upon Earth. But the majority are rather similar to man in appearance. There is a definite reason for this being so. In reality, we are Earth's older brothers and thus we will aid Earth's people insofar as they, through free will, will permit us to do so."
As I listened to that kind, gentle voice I began to feel a warm, glowing wave of love enfold me; so powerful that it seemed as a tangible soft, golden light. For a wonderful moment I felt infinitely greater, finer and stronger than I knew myself to be. It was as though momentarily I had transcended mortality and was somehow related to these superior beings.
"We'll contact you again, Orfeo, the voice said. "But for now, friend, it is goodnight." "Snip"

He was near enough then for me to see that he was several inches taller than I and similar in outline to a well-built man. But the shadows were so heavy that I couldn't make out the details of his figure. But just to be in his presence once more was to sense again a tremendous uplifting wave of strength, harmony, joy and serenity.
"Come, Orfeo," he said gently, continuing on past me. "We have many things to discuss tonight."
I followed him as he strode ahead of me through the dense shadows. I could hear his solid footsteps upon the graveled path which convinced me beyond the shadow of a doubt that he was no phantom or illusion.
He led me to a better lighted area near the bend of Glendale Boulevard where it goes up and over the bridge. I was actually trembling in anticipation of my first actual look at the mysterious visitor from another world.
When he turned I saw his face, the same wonderful, expressive countenance I had seen on the luminous screen. I again noticed especially his extremely large dark and expressive eyes and nobility and beauty of his features which actually seemed to radiate warmth and kindliness.
Then I noticed that he was wearing a kind of uniform, bluish in color, perfectly tailored and tightly fitted to the outlines of his body. But it was apparently without seams, buttons, pockets, trimmings or design of any sort. In fact it fitted so perfectly that it was almost like a part of his body.
But as I studied him I became aware of an astonishing phenomenon: I could see his uniform and figure clearly, but it wavered occasionally, as though I were viewing it through rippling water. And the color did not remain solid and uniform, but varied and changed in spots, which reminded me of an imperfectly tuned television set. Only his face and hands remained immobile and stable as though not partially obscured by a film of rippling water.
Headlights from approaching automobiles fell upon us from time to time and I remember wondering what manner of being my companion appeared to be to those in the passing cars. Did they see him at all? If so, did he appear as solid and substantial as myself?
He moved forward again, motioning for me to follow him. Without speaking he led me down the sharp concrete declivity into the bed of the dry Los Angeles River. There he sat down upon a large stone and motioned for me to do likewise.
For a time he was silent and I was acutely conscious of a tremendous vibrational field about him; a tangible emanation of serenity, brotherly love, and ineffable joy.
At last he said: "You sense and understand intuitively many things I cannot say directly to you, Orfeo. you have just fully realized that we are not like earthmen in that we function in dimensions unknown to your world. Earth is a three-dimensional world and because of this it is preponderantly false. I may tell you that to the entities of certain other worlds Earth is regarded as 'the accursed planet', the 'home of the reprobate, fallen ones'. Others call your Earth 'the home of sorrows'. For Earth's evolution is evolution through pain, sorrow, sin, suffering and the illusion of physical death. Believe me, all evolutions are not similar to Earth's, despite the present beliefs of your scientists."
As I heard these strange words, my heart and mind cried out: "But why must it be so? Why should Earth's people know pain, suffering and death?"
He looked up into the heavens and in the soft light I saw deep compassion in his face as he said slowly: "The answer to that question is one of the mysteries of the illusion of Time. But I can tell you this: such conditions did not always prevail among the entities who now inhabit Earth. Once there was another planet in your solar system, the fairest and most radiant of all the planets. That planet was the original home of Earthlings. In their native home they knew no pain, sorrow, suffering, sickness or death. But in the glory and wonder of their world they grew proud and arrogant. They made war among themselves and finally turned against the Great Giver of Life. Ultimately they destroyed their own planet which today exists only as a sterile and barren ring of asteroids and debris in the solar system. In order that those entities might gain understanding, compassion and brotherly love they were born into the animalistic, material evolution of a lesser planet, Earth. Suffering, sorrow, frustration and death became their teacher. Their symbol became the Man-Beast. Each man must work out his own destiny and salvation. In the illusion of Time and through repeated births and deaths each entity slowly and painfully evolves spiritually toward its former glorified state of divinity. Eventually all the entities of Earth will again attain their lost heritage. They will have learned understanding, compassion and true love for God and their fellows."
I pondered his strange words thoughtfully, thinking as I did so that what he had said explained many apparent mysteries about man and his lot upon Earth. But soon my attention was distracted once more as I saw the figure of Neptune strangely "waver" again. Suddenly the question was in my mind: "Was he really there in the truest physical sense, or was he an immaterial projection into the physical world from another dimension? Did I see him in his true form and ordinary state of being, or merely a projected approximation of a man's appearance?" These strange thoughts frightened me a little and carried me into too deep waters.
A reassuring smile lighted his face. "Don't be alarmed, Orfeo. The answer to the troublesome question in your mind is both yes and no. On Earth form, color, individuality and the material aspect of things is all-important. In our world these illusions are of practically no importance at all. Suffice to say that for you I am an approximation of myself as I really am. I can't make it any clearer in three-dimensional terms."
I thought about my own troubled fellows of Earth. Impetuously, I asked: "What about Earth now? On the surface all seems fairly calm, but I know we are only drifting on dangerous and treacherous waters. In their hearts many people are troubled and afraid. There is the ever-constant fear of the H-bomb and of other horribly destructive weapons being developed in the laboratories. Also there is the creeping menace of Communism that is threatening the world, and so many other things..."
When Neptune spoke his voice was calm and dispassionate: "Communism, Earth's present fundamental enemy, masks beneath its banner the spearhead of the united forces of evil. Along with good all men have evil in their hearts to a degree. But some are much more evil than others. Communism is a necessary evil and now exists upon Earth as do venomous creatures, famines, blights, tyrannies, cataclysms - all are negative forces which awaken the positive forces of good in man and cause them to act. Thus are they combatted, understood and ultimately their unreality becomes apparent. For evil is always eventually self-destroyed."
He paused and once more I noticed his "uniform" darkening and lightening in spots, as though it were made of restless pale bluish clouds and patches of moonlight. Then I held my breath as he continued: "Yes, war will come again to your Earth. We are powerless to prevent it. Millions in your land will fight to the end for their cherished ideals and freedom of the human mind, with only a minimum on their side for victory. The hour of travail which in future history shall be known as 'The Great Accident' is nearer than any man dreams. And already the clouds of war are on the horizon, dark and ominous; but overhead beams the rainbow, infinite and eternal. Mankind will survive Armageddon and awake to a new more glorious day of fellowship and honest brotherly love. In the dawning great New Age of Earth all will forget their bitter hurts and build constructively together upon the solid foundation of the Brotherhood of Man."
He stopped speaking and turned his radiant eyes full upon me. In the half-light his countenance was truly resplendent.
"There is not much more I can tell you now, Orfeo," he said. "Since the first publicized modern sighting of our disks in the year 1947, thousands upon Earth have come to believe in us. Many have actually seen our disks. Some have seen us clairvoyantly. Others have communicated with us clairaudiently. Still others recognize the truth of our existence and greater scope of our being, through intuitive perception. But as far as official proof of ourselves, for which so many clamor, we cannot offer that. Official proof of the existence of our disks will come. But for us to attempt physically to contact mankind through any so-called authoritative source would be only useless and possibly disastrous for them. Nearly all three-dimensional beings have no concept of, nor could they possibly understand, extra-dimensional beings. Tonight in visiting you I have broken a code - the code of 'hands off', as regards any interference in the affairs of Earth. Active cosmic law will see the necessary amends made.
He looked at me; his strange eyes suddenly saddened. For a moment I had the uncanny feeling that in his greater vision I appeared to him only as a fleeting, insubstantial shadow, utterly without reality as he knew it. In that revealing instant I knew that we of Earth are as far removed from their nature as Earth is from the Sun.
After a while he said: "I would shake your hand in token of our momentous meeting here tonight. But I cannot. I have gone too far already. For my transgression we must now recede an equal degree from you. The immutable law of cause and effect upon Earth will govern accordingly. As a result, but few will believe or even hear your account of our meeting. In the over-all picture your story will in no way change conditions upon Earth. Neither will any actual Earthly event be either hastened or retarded because of our meeting. At most your story will give only greater faith and inner conviction to the few - but it is an important few! The ways of God are immutable and apparent only to those who have spiritual discernment. In the illusion of Time all things will be fulfilled in their proper hour." "Snip"

Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:07 am
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:
1) "love" the fact he acknowledges the Annunaki Species
2) don't like where he goes with it though.

IMPORTANT:

3) -Do I have evidence to show others at this time

#1) true
#2) true
#3) It is about believe and trust, which allow the HUMANITY to be genuine (STO).
If the facts were known for certain then we have a few more hidden bad apples (STS that profess STO, because they would use logic to override their heart/intuition/believes about genuine love)

Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:12 am
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:
First of all, I respect everyone's opinion here as no one gets paid to collect, study and bring data to this site. If anything, folks here are trying to "unravel" the lies made up by people who do get "paid" to misdirect us.....how do you like that! The fact this website doesn't get millions of hits per day shows us mainstream is far from this little bubble we share, but it's their loss at the moment. There is a lot of info in here and as frustrating as it may be from time to time, my guess is, most will probably hang in there until the last page of the storybook.

Yet another page....

Don´t tell me :headbang (1)
Quote:
Taipei| The pilot of the infamous flight MH370 of Malaysia Airlines that disappeared in March 2013, Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah, has mysteriously reappeared in a Taiwan hospital on Monday, suffering from severe dehydration and some type of amnesia.

The 53-year-old pilot was transported at the Taipei Adventist Hospital by a couple of villagers from a nearby town. They claimed to have found the man while he was lying unconscious on the banks of the Tangshui River.

Notes:
(1)
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/taiwan- ... /#comments

Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:41 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Well that's an interesting nugget of info Recall!!

A year ago I talked of what I knew about the MH370 in another section of the GT. I'll tap my
resources again and see what if any is available.

Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:35 pm
GT Truther

Is Px A Multidimensional Gravitational Wave In An Electromagnetic Paradigm?

See this film, starting at 52 mins where a NASA chart showing Earths dead twin is shown

(the chart btw was only online for 38 minutes!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rvnqjkPRaI

(also mentions the Malaysian aircraft!)

Simon

Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:43 pm
GT Truther

OK, I have some info on this MH370 pilot and I suspect medical records will indicate he is the real deal.
I suggest you read the post I added (last year) to the MH370 flight Topic. It was posted in Breaking News Stories of the GT.

----------------------------
I'm anxious to see if this pilot story will go global by mainstream media. I would say yes, because the alpha males so to speak are controlling it.... this will be my "first experience" in this life time anyhow :) seeing this and I want you folks here to see it for yourself as well.

I'll provide the details tomorrow.

Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:15 pm
GT Truther

Post News from far and near
Far side news: yes the head of the orthodox church is in the antarctic
https://www.rt.com/news/332835-patriarc ... -penguins/

Wonder why?
Quote:
Russia’s Top Religious Leader Performs “Ancient Ritual” In Antarctica Over Saudi Arabia’s Mysterious “Ark of Gabriel”

he joined up with the vast Federation naval armada transporting from Saudi Arabia the mysterious “Ark of Gabriel”, entrusted to Russia’s care by the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, and performed an “ancient ritual” over it read from a “secret text” given to him by Pope Francis just days prior in Cuba when these leaders of Christianities two top sects met for the first time in nearly 1,000 years.
the “grave and global implications” associated with this mysterious “Ark of Gabriel”
this report do state that an “ancient secret manuscript” was given to Patriarch Kirill by Pope Francis that pertains to the “Ark of Gabriel” whose legend behind it claims it was written directly by the “watchers” (angels?) described in the Book of Enoch.

“After the catastrophic death toll involved with the Saudi’s second attempt to remove this mysterious “device/weapon”, His Holiness Patriarch Kirill was then contacted by the Grand Mosque emissaries in regards to one of the oldest Islamic manuscripts possessed by the Russian Orthodox Church that was saved from the Roman Catholic Crusaders in 1204 when they sacked the Church of Holy Wisdom (now known as Hagia Sophia) in Constantinople (present day Istanbul, Turkey) titled “Gabriel’s Instructions To Muhammad”.

Important to note, and virtually unknown in the West, were that the Roman Catholic Crusades (and like they mirror today) were not only against the peoples of Islamic faith, but also against those having Russian Orthodox faith too—and why, during these crusades, the Russian Orthodox Church not only protected their own religious libraries from being destroyed, but also those belonging to Muslims.

As to the contents of this ancient Islamic manuscript, “Gabriel’s Instructions To Muhammad”, it centers around a group of instructions given to Muhammad by the Angel Gabriel in a cave called Hira, located on the mountain called Jabal an-Nour, near Mecca, wherein this heavenly being entrusted into Muhammad’s care a “box/ark” of “immense power” he was forbidden to use as it belonged to God only and was, instead, to be buried in a shrine at the “place of worship the Angels used before the creation of man” until its future uncovering in the days of Yawm al-Qīyāmah, or Qiyâmah, which means literally “Day of the Resurrection”.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2002.htm

More Far side news:
And according to this we had a few more hidden events, although it was recorded on the 15th and we now have past the so called dead line fro the pie in the sky reset.

Reality news:

Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:19 pm
GT Truther

whoops

Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:25 am
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:
OK, I have some info on this MH370 pilot and I suspect medical records will indicate he is the real deal.
I suggest you read the post I added (last year) to the MH370 flight Topic. It was posted in Breaking News Stories of the GT.

I'm anxious to see if this pilot story will go global by mainstream media. I would say yes, because the alpha males so to speak are controlling it.... this will be my "first experience" in this life time anyhow :) seeing this and I want you folks here to see it for yourself as well.

I'll provide the details tomorrow.

It's unfortunate, but I don't think so:

http://www.ibtimes.com/flight-mh370-pil ... ah-2305061

http://news.asiaone.com/news/malaysia/f ... ome-people

Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:32 am
GT Truther

First of all, it's of upmost importance to gather all the data one can to make sense of all this. I never underestimate the folks here at the GT because each has their own ability where to look, decipher, dig, reason and submit. A interesting team that doesn't get paid but produces good info!

When were dealing with events that go beyond our imagination or as we would call, logical explanation, its difficult to make an assessment. The perfect example would be a person has broken a leg wants you to diagnose it. Yes, a basic physical exam is helpful, but to "pinpoint" the cause, one would need an x-ray. To diagnose via x-ray, one has to know how to set the patient up for the image(s), know how to operate the machine, then understand how to read the film.

Before the event of the x-ray machine, if you asked the doctor of that time to "take an x-ray", he or she would have no idea what you were talking about. Same situation is applies with this Mystery Flight MH370. My guess is, most of you feel this whole thing has been a little more than a "normal crash event".

This particular event is unique because it's really a good learning experience for me, you and others. It allows us to dig deep and exercise our "abilities" of understanding.

Before jumping to any conclusions, look back at this:
#1. A specific ID Acoustic signal "pinger" from the planes box recorded was heard, then it wasn't.
#2. Wreckage was discovered by sonar studies (with all militaries involved).......then retracted (big time finger pointing)
#3. Some time later a piece of wreckage was found then engineers argued yes it was...no it wasn't.
#4. Now Physicians have identified the patient / pilot via medical evidence, yes he is, no he isn't.

Media blitz: One media says yes, another media source say no.

You are all sharp people in this forum.........collect more data on this and publish the current info if you want. Then, later, sit back, get away from the computer screen and ask yourself how do really feel about this MH370 mystery? Forget about solving the mystery, just use your instinct on how you feel.

Got to run for now. I probably have a crap load of error's here, I'll address later :headbang

Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:59 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 959 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 39  Next