It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:17 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 959 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.9 2015 
Truth Seeker

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.9 2015
UncleJohn wrote:
Disclosure without discovery is what we have now. This will never work.

Anyone who thinks that full disclosure can happen without discovery has not put enough work into their imagination.

UJ

SNEDS has openly challenged the public to take them to court and sue them properly for the info...Imagine that.

Copied from Perlmutter & Schuelke PLLC website 'Holding Wrongdoers Accountable' :sherlock

'Discovery: What Is A Request For Disclosure?

...The written discovery phase of the case is the part of the case where the parties ask each other questions in writing and make written requests that the other side provide documents relevant to the case. There are generally four types of written discovery that we will use: a request for disclosure, interrogatories, a request for production, and a request for admission. I’ll give you examples of these in posts over the next few days.

For each of these, the client and the attorney have to work together to make sure that they are answered completely and accurately. In our cases, we’ll send each of these to our clients and ask them to do their best to answer it on their own — this usually gives us additional information that we may not have obtained had we sat down and guided the client through the process. We’ll then work together with the client to come up with the final product.

In general, a party has 30 days to respond to any of these requests so it’s important to cooperate fully with your lawyer to make sure that you can meet the deadlines.

Today’s post focuses on the request for disclosure. The request for disclosure is a form that the parties send to one another requesting answers to questions and the production of certain documents that are routine in every case (the other discovery items are more specifically tailored depending on the type of case). These requests are very general and they have been set out in a rule of procedure so they are exchanged in every case. They have been “blessed” by the Texas Supreme Court and attorneys can’t object to them so they must be answered fully.

The standard request for disclosure asks a part to disclose the following:

1. The correct names of the parties to the lawsuit.
2. The name, address, and telephone number of any potential parties.
3. The legal theories and, in general, the factual bases of the responding party’s claims or defenses.
4. The amount and any method of calculating economic damages.
5. The name, address, and telephone number of persons having knowledge of relevant facts, and a brief statement of each identified person’s connection with the case.
6. For any testifying expert:

a. the expert’s name, address, and telephone number;
b. the subject matter on which the expert will testify; and
c. the general substance of the expert’s mental impressions and opinions and a brief summary of the basis for them, or if the expert is not retained by, employed by, or otherwise subject to the control of the responding party, documents reflecting such information.

If the expert is retained by, employed by, or otherwise subject to the control of the responding party:

i. all documents, tangible things, reports, model, or data compilations that have been provided to, reviewed by, or prepared by or for the expert in anticipation of the expert’s testimony; and
ii. the expert’s current resume and bibliography.

7. Any discoverable indemnity and insuring agreement.
8. Any discoverable settlement agreements.
9. Any discoverable witness statements.
10. In a suit alleging physical or mental injury and damages from the occurrence that is the subject of the case, all medical records and bills that are reasonably related to the injuries or damages asserted or, in lieu thereof, an authorization permitting the disclosure of such medical records and bills.
11. In a suit alleging physical or mental injury and damages from the occurrence that is the subject of the case, all medical records and bills obtained by the responding party by virtue of an authorization furnished by the requesting party.
12. The name, address, and telephone number of any person who may be designated as a responsible third party.

As I mentioned, it’s important to fully respond to the disclosure. If you don’t, then the information requested might be excluded from trial. For example, if you fail to name someone as a witness, then you won’t be able to call that person at trial.'

Reached for thier secret too soon, and cried for the moon.
Kisa

Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:40 pm
GT Truther

Spent my very first look at the zeta talk site last night. For me personally, some things right on the money and some not. I finally saw the term "Density" being used, was a term I've never heard before.
I always thought folks were referring to the term "Dimension".....guess not...... oh well, now I know where that comes from.

The Zeta explanation of HAARP: .....If I'm correct, they indicate it doesn't exist? Is it possible this was a paragraph on the site that was not updated.... :hmm

Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:03 pm
GT Truther

Kisa wrote:
SNEDS has openly challenged the public to take them to court and sue them properly for the info...Imagine that.

You can't take somebody to court just because they challenged you to do so. LOL. You have to have "standing" or something like that.

UJ

Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:19 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.9 2015
The latest Cassiopaean channelled message says that we are yet to see the suns' companion, and that the energy wave is still coming.

The reference to the Companion makes me think of the Px that Nancy Leider's Zetans also talk about.

The energy wave concerns and alarms me, because of what is said (below) and the questions they refuse answer. That said, I feel sure that it has to be of long-term benefit, but like when one has an injection, the fear of the needle is often worse than the actual use of the needle. Many years ago I read an account about a dimension shift where people and natural materials shifted but all man-made stuff got left behind. People wearing natural fibre clothing (eg: cotton) remained clothed whilst people wearing man made fibres found themselves naked!

Maybe it will feel like a more powerful version of what happened in Dec 2012... :?:

The message also talks about the 1959 Dyatlov Pass Incident. They say that it involved inexperienced ETs who collected some humans unintentionally. A bit like going fishing for cod and also inadvertently also catching some mackerel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,41076.0.html

Quote:
A: Hello kinder! Cassiopaea is on the line! Millmnoa speaking! Dyatlov Pass is only one of many similar occurrences on your planet. The events had more to do with transdimensional transfer and time dilation than any "secret" experiments.

Q: (L) Time dilation... Transdimensional transfer we semi-sort of understand, but time dilation? Well, I guess in a sense we semi-sort of understand that, too. Okay, why were their tents cut from the inside as though they were escaping from there?

A: The portal appeared there.

Q: (L) Okay. Was this cutting open the tent and escaping because of a portal, was that... Obviously, that had to have happened AFTER the transdimensional transfer event if... Well, maybe I shouldn't say obviously. Let me just ask: Did that happen after they were returned from some kind of transdimensional transfer?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So, the ones who died from hypothermia came back more or less alive and died from hypothermia because they cut open the tents and were crazy in getting away. But what about the others who died from serious injuries, including the one who had the tongue cut out?

A: They were returned later and the portal was some distance above the Earth.

Q: (Andromeda) So they were dropped.

(L) Okay, well, I think I read something about them being dehydrated or some physiological symptoms, their clothes being sorted out in a wrong way, and some other really bizarre things like that...

A: Effects of the transfer.

(I've edited out some of the chit chat about this)

Quote:
(Joe) Was this portal opened accidentally in this area? It wasn't specifically related to these people?

A: It was a scouting expedition by other dimensional plant based amateurs.

Q: (L) Are you saying plant-based in the sense that these were creatures that were plantiferous or something?

Q: (Data) Why bother going through this difficulty of returning the people instead of keeping them?

A: They were not wanted long term. Amateurs!

Q: (Joe) This portal was opened up specifically to have this effect on these Russian hikers?

A: No

Q: (Joe) Accidental, then.

Q: (Joe) So, it's like, "Let's try out our transdimensional portal-opener, and see what happens!"

A: The location was important.

Q: (Joe) And the hikers just happened to be there.

Q: (Pierre) What made the location important?

A: Underground mineral content and structure.

Q: (Joe) So this was a bunch of plant-like creatures who were scouting the planet for minerals for dinner or something... Mining something...

A: Close.

Q: (Chu) Is that what happened to the people that PoB told us about that created a myth?

A: No. Myth.

Q: (Joe) Plant-based... What did they look like? Were they like cactus people or something?

A: Similar to some so-called gray aliens.

Q: (Joe) But they're plant-based.

(Andromeda) And they were experimenting or looking for minerals or something.

(L) Scouting.

(Andromeda) People were in the way, and they were like, "Oops! We didn't want you..."

(Joe) It's like going fishing and catching the wrong thing, then throwing it back.

Q: (PoB) Where was the potassium-40 from that was found on them?

A: Transfer process leak.

Q: (Joe) Like chemicals involved... like Bigfoot and sulfur.

(L) Why did that woman have her tongue taken?

A: Specimen.

Q: (Andromeda) What about the woman with the brain damage but no physical trauma?

A: Transfer process failure. Amateurs!!

Q: (L) So in other words, these were beings who really didn't know how to handle the technology they were dealing with. They were playing with something they had that they really weren't competent to handle or something. And they screwed up. And how many things like that happen on our planet?

A: Lots.

That last comment really truly fills me with delight. NOT! :yamon Yikes!

The discussion embraces many topics, including the cause of El Niño and the cause of the frozen mammoths.

Quote:
(Pierre) Well, I wanted to ask about this inversion that we talked about previously. My theory is that what caused the frozen mammoths and what may cause the sudden drop in temperature was some kind of Super Derecho: basically, the jet stream being deviated towards the surface of the Earth. Does it make any sense?

(L) What?

(Andromeda) You're asking if the sudden drop of temperature is because the jet stream drops towards the Earth?

(Pierre) Yeah.

(L) That it suddenly goes lower. It gets pushed down.

(Pierre) Well...

A: That is very close!

Q: (Pierre) Uh, okay. This cosmic energy coming from the sun and its interaction with its companion powers El Niño. But I guess El Niño is not the only effect of these surges...

A: Remember that the center of a sphere is a window!

Q: (Pierre) Yeah, I remember that.

A: Portal too!

Q: (L) So the energy that powers El Niño could come from within the Earth in a sense as coming through a portal to another dimension?

Q: (L) Or density or something.

(Joe) It's one of the effects of the Wave, right?

Q: (L) Is the Wave going to come upon us from within our own planet?

A: Partly already showing signs and symptoms!

re: the wave, this info from 18th October 1994 is relevant.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,25982.msg309779.html#msg309779

Quote:
Q: (L) Is the solar system sort of a giant atom?

A: No. But similar; remember your atomic knowledge is still mostly theoretical.

Q: (L) Could the orbits of the planets be described as energy 'shells' such as the shells occupied by the various electrons around an atom?

Q: (L) Does the solar system, at different points in time absorb or emit energy and do planets move from one shell to another? And, does the nature of the solar system change what it "is" by adding or taking away bodies?

A: First, if a solar system adds or subtracts bodies then of course it changes. Next, the fundamental changes occur as a result of interaction with outside forces.

Q: (L) What outside forces?

A: Plane convergence.

Q: (L) What is plane convergence?

A: What will happen to earth.

Q: (L) Is this going to happen soon?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is this plane convergence a phenomenon that occurs frequently in the universe, galaxy or solar system?

Q: (L) What is it caused by or manifested by?

A: Passing through realm border.

Q: (L) What is a realm border?

A: Too complex.

Whilst they declined to answer back then, they did say this on 18th March 1995

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,28428.msg353847.html#msg353847

Quote:
A: Okay, here we go: Oncoming wave is a transformation from third density to fourth density so, events happening due to the approach of the wave are causing changes across densities and realities! In third density, you will notice changes that will have third density explanations, but they are a manifestation of the approach; you see them as third density because that is your current point of reference! Remember that all reflects in and cross all density levels but also there is a merging upon arrival of the wave, it is realm border crossing!!!!!!

However even then in that session they refused to say what passing through the realm border will do to us humans. This was as part of a discussion about the thinning ozone layer and decline in number of frogs.

Quote:
Q: {Laughter} (J) Where are they going? (T) The ozone layer is depleting and they are the first of the things we are really noticing as an effect of this?

Q: (J) Where are they going? (T) They are not going anywhere, they are dying. (F) They are not reproducing.

Q: (B) They have very sensitive skin. (T) Soon it is going to be affecting us all.

A: All part of the wave effects interconnecting realities.

Q: (L) Well, if it is having this effect on frogs, what is it going to do to us when it gets stronger?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (L) Now, come on! This doesn't sound like a real pleasant thing. Don't you think you ought to give us just a little more on this? A clue here?

A: No.

Finally more alarming info that needs to be known from 27th Feb 2016.
Quote:
Q: (Joe) Do we want to ask any questions about our heavy metal tests?

(Galatea) Oh, yeah! How did Athena and I get uranium?!

A: Good question!

Q: (Galatea) Yeah! I know!! [laughter]

(PoB) And what is the answer?

A: Had to do with exposure as children when together.

Q: (L) So did you two ever go anywhere off by yourselves where other people weren't?

(Joe) Like into a nuclear power plant? [laughter]

(Galatea) Hmm.

A: Alley.

Q: (Galatea) So, maybe there was something in the alley...

Q: (L) Maybe it was something that somebody put out in their trash.

Q: (L) So there were nefarious things being put out in the trash in the alley?

Q: (Joe) Andromeda and Chu and I had high levels of strontium which is supposedly a beneficial one. Um, well... Almost everybody had high levels of nickel. Is that from smoking?

A: No. Car exhaust and industrial chemicals not from cooking pots!

Q: (Joe) Do we get any negative metals like cadmium or cesium from smoking?

A: Some but those are generally easily detoxed.

Q: (L) So probably the most evil chemicals that people get in their bodies come from exhaust from vehicles, cleaning products, and industrial chemicals?

Q: (Galatea) Joe's cleaning all the time!

(Pierre) Industrial chemicals can also mean chemicals released from plants.

(L) Yeah, it can be floating in the air, it can be what we clean with, what's on the furniture, etc.

(Galatea) Chemicals from the farmer's fields behind us...

(L) What about the arsenic? Who had all had arsenic?

(Andromeda) Me and Timótheos were high. Where did that arsenic come from?

A: Timótheos: job. Andromeda: products used.

Q: (Andromeda) Arsenic in products.

(L) Maybe we should look up and see what they put arsenic in.

(Joe) They said it comes from beauty products, and...

A: Whitener for some feminine products.

-------------

Hello to Kisa!

Simon

Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:18 pm
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
Kisa wrote:

You can't take somebody to court just because they challenged you to do so. LOL. You have to have "standing" or something like that.

UJ

What this mean is D&M will not say or let investigate find evidence.
We will only know what is told to us.

However D&M now live in Canada, which tell us somthing

Quote:
CBC interview with Justin Trudeau soundtrack utilized a mirror filter to digitally reflect the prime minister-designate’s speech signal in order to detect unconscious communications
same procedure publicly revealed details of the Iraq War, identified the BTK Killer, named Russian spy Anna Chapman’s accomplice and uncovered the UFOs and ETs in Edward Snowden’s NSA cache weeks, months and years before such information became widely-accepted public knowledge
In a world where science at CERN has confirmed the fundamental mirror symmetry of nature,

https://newsinsideout.com/2015/10/justi ... -with-ets/

So Canada is much more pro disclosure, it is going happen one way or another.

Maybe this is why they wanted to be illegal for so long :crylaugh
"extra-terrestrial marijuana" :yamon

Go Canada

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:22 pm
GT Truther

more?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:50 pm
GT Truther

Post well, well, well

Quote:
A reporter asked the Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, about the UFO subject while she was performing her campaign in New Hampshire, to wich she replied: “Yes, I’m going to get to the bottom of it.”
Hillary said: “He has made me personally pledge we are going to get the information out. One way or another. Maybe we could have a task force go to Area 51.”
Both Bill and Hillary Clinton were part of the “Rockefeller Initiative” where the billionaire Laurance Rockefeller was seeking the release of UFO information held by the government.

http://www.ufosonearth.com/hillary-clin ... ttom-of-it

Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:55 pm
GT Truther

imagINe

imagINe

I had a dream last night.
A man with a face of a dense Galaxy, came to me.
I have fought too many battles so most do not approach and those that do I am wary of.
I was not wary of this being and we seem to have some sort of silent conversation.
Together we went down to a conference room.
In the room was a rectangle conference table with 7 Gray ET beingS.
We seem to have a short meeting.

I saw this
Quote:
“The truth is we haven’t actually made direct contact with aliens yet, but when we do I’ll let you know.”

from the current POTUS
http://www.ufosonearth.com/obama-the-tr ... aliens-yet

So POTUS being a lawyer is by nature 'IS' a word weasel
just as what is not said it also how it said.

Just like billy C (soon to be 1st house husband?)
What 'IS' the meaning of the words from POTUS to the little girl?

2) Aliens and Extra Terrestrial are often interchanged, to mean the same.
Just like you say you have never met a dog but you have met a poodle, husky, ect, can be consider correct as 'dog' is generic. There is no one creature will all attributes of 'dog'.
So a being called 'Alien' does not really exist, because on the Universal scale all being belong here and ARE not foreigners.
Also 'direct' is another weasel word. You may have seen a girl across the street but never held hands with her in 'direct contact', etc, etc.

In reflecting today I wonder if some new agreement has been made with ET's.
7 of 9 for Justice :yamon

Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:03 pm
GT Truther

Saw "another" little thing on MH370 in the news.........that songs not over yet.

--------------------------------------------
In the Meantime:

The Mechanics of Telepathic Communication: How does ET do that??

I'll just put this up front first:

Remember, this is my simple explanation, our friends can do a much better job of explaining all this. My job is to get this out, let you know a little ahead of time. No sense sitting in a chair in a trance like state gawking off into space with your mouth open. I'd rather have you looking into the eyes of our friends and trying your best to communicate. Let them know we're more than Zantac ingesting couch potatoes hooked on the latest Jenny Jones or Kardashian shows!

-------------------------------------

Folks who want to use telepathic communication can if the drive is great enough.
It's not easy, will be like working out in the gym, a good foundation needs to be in place.

Everyone is different here but having the "ringing in the ears" and seeing those "swirly white waves" behind closed eyes is a helpful indicator your closer to having the capacity to get thought or a message "out".

A physiologically challenged "Toad" can receive telepathic thought, but getting one "out on your own"
is a different process altogether.

Some folks may ask how it's possible to Telepathically Communicate with a friend on the other side of the world? It's not like a single sideband radio (SSB) where transmission is based on power and bandwidth. It's set up differently. We live in the physical world, the environment (every thing that surrounds us) is actually the "Field". Just like the water in the ocean is the "Field" for the fish.

This "Field" for us is basically our free telephone service....how do you like that.....something that's free for change!! Anyhow, this "Field" is what sends the telepathic signal for us. We don't need mega brain power to push the thought. We create the message in our brain and if were "awake enough", it leaves the skull so to speak and the "Field" takes its to the other person. That's the job of the "Field". It's like back in the old days in a small town, a "switchboard operator" would make the connection for you. The only difference here is you don't talk to the Field. So how far can one communicate?... I don't know. I do know there're limitations, thus, the reason Montauk chairs are on ships.

Anyone who has had "non human" ET communication knows what I'm referring too. It's important to know, thus, I'm putting this little snippet in the main forum. Even though it seems like forever for events on this planet to take place, once they do, I suspect things will move along quickly for us. For the ones who are open to awakening, now would be a good time to start.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:41 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 959 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39