It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:02 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 959 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.9 2015 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 6.9 2015
Meanwhile... :sherlock

Via Ztalk for July 11 (1)

Quote:
In the 5th of July issue, the zetas mentioned that in 2015 there are about 3.5billion humans who are actually in contact with aliens and the numbers are increasing. If this is the case, a lot of people will survive the coming pole shift if they believe and follow their contactees advice regardless of what the establishment would do. Please respond to this concern.
Quote:
If there were 12,000 contactees in 1998 and close to a billion in 2012 and if fully half the Earth’s population of 7 billion people were contactees by mid-2013, then what is the count today? Of course, the approximate count of a billion Star Children incarnated on the globe does not count, as they are our peers, not our contactees. If 3.5 humans were contactees by 2013, this count has risen to 4.2 billion, with the remaining 1.8 billion of low intelligence or in regions of the world not drastically affected by change so curiosity does not impel toward giving The Call.

Why would the pending Pole Shift caused by the passage of Nibiru not be the first issue under discussion? The Call is controlled by the human giving The Call. If the human gives The Call to discuss crop failures in their locale and the resulting starvation increase, the aliens responding will not insert a mention that the drought has been caused by the approach of Nibiru unless the topic is raised by the human in some way, such as a question about the cause, whether human induced or otherwise. A leap to Nibiru does not automatically follow. How to parse scarce food in the community would likely be the focus instead.

For those who find is surprising that alien visitors would not press knowledge of the pending Pole Shift upon mankind, would not be concerned about saving their skins during the coming cataclysms, remember that simply saving a human body is not the goal. Spiritual development is the goal, in particular growth toward the Service-to-Other orientation. And what would the contactee do? They do not have the resources to move to safety. Even when the tides and earthquakes are upon them they will not be able to move, and immigration will increasingly be blocked. Contact is an assist with saving the soul, not saving the body.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... -knowledge
http://zetatalk.com/ning/11jy2015.htm

Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:30 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
Via Ztalk for July 11 (1):

In the 5th of July issue, the zetas mentioned that in 2015 there are about 3.5billion humans who are actually in contact with aliens and the numbers are increasing.

----------------------------
hmmmm..........that's quite an interesting number. Best I take a ride in my canoe down the zeta river to revisit everything I missed. :tounge

Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:32 am
GT Truther

The Elite´s Chemtrials will not hide this:

Some called Shades on the Sun, others The Shadows,

in this timeframe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1quWrxq-Ic

Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:44 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Stellar Nexus

https://www.facebook.com/StellarNexus/v ... nref=story

Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:36 am
GT Truther

Then:

"Why do need to Senator McCain this video." (1) Via Ztalk for July 18, 2015

Quote:
Is it fake? Original video: http://www.cyber-berkut.ru/main/20150710_00.php
[and from another]
Published on Jul 13, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl5o1Sk31eE
Hackers Cyber-Berkut broke into the computer of the American policy and found this footage. The execution of a hostage is claimed to be shot in LIH kinopavilonov. As explained computer hooligans, this record, they seized electronic media with fellow US Senator John McCain. Dear Senator McCain! We recommend you next time in foreign travel, and especially on the territory of Ukraine, not to take confidential documents. According to the hackers, they broke into the device one of the American politicians and after found a video with staged execution, decided to show the record to the world community. As can be seen on the frame, "hostage" "penalty" under the gun a few cameras and correctness of the world. An actor dressed as an executioner of the LIH holding a knife to the throat prisoner, and the "victim" depicts the suffering. Recall, from August of last year the terrorists LIH repeatedly published a video demonstration of executions. And on the record of the victim has always behaved surprisingly calm, said the last words, and then met his death at the hands of militants. Many video massacre of prisoners seemed staged, in particular, due to the high quality of shooting and editing. It is worth noting that the US has been accused of creating groups LIH.
[and from another]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqYuQOdL3dI
Published on Jan 20, 2015
CIA-MOSSAD lame B-movie production debunked.
I explain the shadow as being the result of being filmed with a light source in front and using a green screen to project a desert scene onto the background. As far as I know most people who have looked into this video seem pretty much agreed on that.
Quote:
SOZT
Senator McCain is a known hawk, he has opposed Obama’s reduction of forces in the Middle East and the ending of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. Obama knows that US troops will soon be needed at home and a bankrupt US cannot perpetually be abroad trying to be a peacekeeper. McCain would return to the Bush administration’s stance. Someone handed McCain this video in an attempt to educate him. Israel is behind any fraudulent videos on beheadings, which include the early videos supposedly by Jihad John, as Netanyahu wants the US to be HIS militia in the Middle East, and resents Obama’s policies.

Israel did not create ISIS, which was born from the Sunni Muslims ejected from the new Iraqi government put in place by Bush. Saddam was Sunni as was his Republican Guard, and to ensure the takeover Bush installed a Shia leaning leader. He refused to include Sunni as instructed, so the Republican Guard festered and eventually formed the base of ISIS. Seizing the opportunity, Netanyahu started the beheading legend, which has resulted in some real beheadings by ISIS in a copycat manner. Indeed, the calm manner of those about to be beheaded, and in particular the DUAL SHADOWS noted in one video show these to be staged.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:47 pm
Profile WWW

Anyone heard from Dondep? Trust his travels are safe.

Everyone seems busy - lots to take in, but also time to rest a lot. This following three months pose to be veeery interesting with a lot being put out.

Wishing all a restful weekend. :candle

Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:34 am
Profile WWW

Anyone interested in consciousness work - this is a good reference site for what some of us are studying -

http://keysofenoch.org/news/

A true message to humanity - for our consciousness origins as an adamic specie.

A fair bit or reading required to get onto the wavelength - but worth it in my opinion.

:)

Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:39 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post trump
McCain -1
Quote:
Trump right about “Hanoi John McCain

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/07/18 ... hn-mccain/

McCain -1
Quote:
Staged ISIS Beheading Video Hacked from McCain Staffer

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/07/11 ... n-staffer/

McCain -1
Quote:
RT: Castro Says McCain, Israel Behind ISIS

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/02/05 ... hind-isis/

McCain -1
Quote:
Hungary fuming after McCain calls Orban Neo-fascist dictator – RT

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/12/03 ... ctator-rt/

=Trump +4

Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:32 pm
GT Truther

Post trump

Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:34 pm
GT Truther

Post now
PTB news -1
Quote:
How Reuters Lied About MH17

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/07/17 ... bout-mh17/

PTB news -1
Quote:
MH 17 Cover Up Blasted Open by New Video

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/07/17 ... g-downing/

PTB news -1
Quote:
Plane Shot Down MH17

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/07/16 ... down-mh17/

PTB news -1
Quote:
French Claim MH17 Was MH370

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/07/18 ... was-mh370/

=Truth +4

Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:59 pm
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Anyone heard from Dondep? Trust his travels are safe.

Unfortunately, But Fortunately

Thanks for the good wishes Sky. I've missed everyone while I've been on this adventure, but I have a lot to show for my labors the past two months, and it's STILL not over. My new transport was given to me - i.e. it wasn't my choice, in fact there was no other choice unless I sell this and get something plebian like a Ford Fiesta (which was my original intent), but first let me share what happened.

I got a call from StarryEyes 2 months ago, telling me her father had passed away in Florida. I suggested I drive her there to see to the funeral arrangements, etc. Little did I know...

Fortunately, being that the universe was in possession of a spiritual request that we "come together" at least as far as our separation was in part due to the machinations of Majestic, I had a car - but there was an alarming amount of corrosion underneath when I bought it (that's why I could afford it, to replace my aging white van). So, the first plan was for her to rent a car for me to drive to Florida in, as I had had no trouble before in renting a car when needed.

Unfortunately, when I drove to DC to leave my car with a shop to fix the rust, the car rental company wouldn't rent me a car without an actual CREDIT card. That's right; in big urban centers, these companies require a customer to have CREDIT (which is debt). My Visa debit card wasn't valid when renting a car in the city.

Fortunately, I hadn't dropped off my car at the shop to have that estimate done on the corrosion, so I could still use it to drive Starry down the East Coast. My friend who I stayed with was very helpful, to the point of hauling out his air compressor to "top off" my tires for the journey. I hadn't planned on adding any air, but I went along with it because I don't know enough about cars so I took his word for it. Fortunately for him, I also had a charger for an iPhone (I still use my 3G to play Strategery on and to use as an mp3 player - it's a great device), and he happened to have an iPhone he had 'seized' from a deadbeat tenant who had abused my friend's hospitality by overstaying his welcome for almost a year without paying any rent. (Yes, this is an important element in what happened next.) He apparently thought that an iPhone is like any other personal item; he figured it was worth something, anything, to 'make up for a year's free rent and many free meals'. I was under a time constraint and reluctantly agreed to take it with so as to charge it (it hadn't seen a charger in almost 2 years) on the road. Which I then proceeded to do.

Unfortunately, when we stopped for the night in Fayetteville North Carolina, I left the iPhone and many other important things in my car while I took the luggage in. About 20 minutes later I came back out to get the rest of our things, and lo and behold, I almost shot an unarmed black man who was burglarizing my car. Caught the thief red-handed, even the accomplice look-out was caught unawares and the thief promptly dropped the big garbage bag he had just opened to dump my things into. He then ran as fast as he could, dropping the charging cable as he fled, while I shouted after him and whipped out my phone to call 911. Officer Israel O. answered the call about 30 minutes later while I stood guard over the situation. He took a report, was very conciliatory and apologetic on behalf of Fayetteville and explained there had been a rash of break-ins recently. Naturally a report was filed and the officer reviewed the CCTV footage from the hotel's cameras after my details were recorded, with the only item having been actually stolen being the iPhone. Being that I had no emotional connection to it, it didn't bother me as much as it probably should have, but it had in effect been stolen from the person who had been paying the bill for it. Was this karma? A sign of things to come on this adventure? Fortunately the hotel reimbursed us the $102 cost for the overnight stay in light of what happened right outside their main front door.

Well as it turned out, the next day brought yet another crisis; back on the road after the break-in, the temperature hovering around 97 degrees Fahrenheit, one of my rear tires on the 2000 Taurus blew out. This apparently happens frequently when traveling down the I-95 corridor, many tires littering the highway. Fortunately, I had upgraded my AAA membership so a tow truck soon appeared (at no cost to me) and towed me back to the nearest tire shop.

Unfortunately, despite the fact the car was in excellent shape otherwise - including the tires, which would have handled the trip with no problem except for the fact a certain friend had unknowingly over-primed them with air - there was too much rust for the shop to put the car onto a typical lift to replace the tire. Fortunately, they had an old tow jack, a hydraulic jack they used, and within a couple hours we were back on the road again - minus a couple hundred dollars for the two new tires in back.

Fortunately, we arrived at our destination near CENTCOM Florida with less than 10 minutes to spare (the hotel in Florida where we had arranged to spend the week closed its front doors at 3am), and in a state of frazzled exhaustion we collapsed into bed and started adjusting to the intensely hot and humid climate of Florida.

After that, everything seemed to run uphill. We had but a day to get ready for the funeral; the deceased had been a radioman aboard Pres. Eisenhower's first Air Force One, and had a "Top Secret" clearance and was accorded a 21-gun salute at the memorial service. Which reminds me; next post I'll speak about Ike's "Project Monsoon", which was an elaborate world tour Ike took in December of 1959 to brief leaders of many nations on something....ahem.....very secret. Personnel were presented with a nice leather cigar-box, showing the destinations on the tour and travel-time between each (I'll try to upload a pic here).

Then, tragedy struck yet again. Since things were taking much longer than anticipated, I had to make alternate arrangements to get the anti-pain medications I need to take regularly or the pain I suffer in my injured leg is too excruciating, and I couldn't simply run back up north for my regularly-scheduled clinic appt. [as it turned out, I DID do that - but not right away; both Starry and myself had several doctor appts. piling up for each of us, and we did take the silver Mercedes to go back north for a week before returning]. I discovered that Florida - like all other states - has an extreme aversion to providing prescriptions to anyone unless they've been with an established local doctor or pain management clinic, even when you have the best supplemental health insurance money can buy (and how i HATE this system; this is why I fought so hard for a public option back when). So as it turned out, I had to go to a local emergency clinic where a doctor saw me in-person and was able to confirm the facts I presented, and he gave me a temporary prescription until I got home. Then, while leaving the clinic with the prescription, my Ford Taurus died.....died right there about a couple hundred yards from the emergency room. When AAA's roadside assistance truck came, they determined it was my fuel pump. They towed the car home, then the next morning they came back and towed it to their garage. Turns out you have to drop the entire gas tank to replace the fuel pump, which entailed using the type of lift that they couldn't use due to the extensive corrosion underneath (that damn northern road salt!). Thus, the car was essentially useless and simply too expensive to repair. They ended up paying me $125 for the carcass. And that included the two brand-new tires I'd just had put on! Ugh! At least I had helped secure the title to the main Mercedes [next paragraph] so we simply started using that.

Then I had to put on my legal hat, and discovered that despite having died intestate, the beneficiary was the sole heir. Included in the estate, which I've been settling now for over 2 months, were two superbly-maintained Mercedes-Benz's, one of the Establishment's top luxury mfgrs. of motor vehicles. One of them - the one you see pictured here - is now mine, as my intense labors and much hard work allowed me to purchase this vehicle for the nominal fee of TWO DOLLARS. ["Oh Lord, won't you buy me, a Mercedes Benz....my friends all drive Porshes, I must make amends..." and (S)He DELIVERED!] This is a James Bond-limited edition hardtop convertible, 2003 SLK320, with only 35,709 miles on it, the leather in such good condition it smells like it just came off the cow. Armed with 6 Bose speakers for bellowing anti-Establishment matrix deprogramming broadsides, a reconnaissance drone for FPV real-time views from the central console, 25-second conversion from hard-top to open deck for cinematic getaways, multiple access stickers for entering all the CENTCOM facilities in southern Florida (US Central Command, located at McDill AFB nearby, is also home to the NSA facility from whence the white van came that terrorized us in 2002), and multiple media channels for discombobulating any surveillance mechanisms Majestic or its lower-level homeboys the NSA black-ops might want to throw at us, I'm willing to accept the lower mileage (24mpg hwy, compared to the 38mpg a Ford Focus would provide).

We've also now moved into the actual homestead here in this gated retirement community of wannabe One Percenters where members of the 1% plan on getting wiped out instantly when Florida sinks, but it's only temporary for us for a few more days and then we caravan back to DC and PA.

I should also mention I just did a 90-minute interview last night for KFUG Radio, Crescent City CA which will air next Thurs. both on-air and streaming. I discuss not only Jade Helm 15 and the shuttered WalMarts (one of which I went on a mission to investigate; that would be the one outside Tampa, FL), but explain the context in which these events will be happening, and as usual I take steps to make sure that I'm not feeding any potential panic, but doggone it, people NEED to know what's coming; if they don't want to know, I have some prime Florida real-estate they might be interested in buying. :wavey Personally, I think it's an exciting time to be alive - imagine, the elite facing their final destruction, all within our own lifetime!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

A couple more shots; I haven't had time to upload them anywhere else like photobucket, as I've been up since sunup and will probably be up til sun-up again.

I may not be a member of the One Percent (Thank the Lord that delivered a Mercedes-Benz!) but I just play one on the road.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Wow! Hoping for another installment SOON!

Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:13 pm

Goodness Dondep - that was a windfall of note - well done.

I also second Lynnwood for that next installment!!

:yamon

Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:46 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Great story Dondep, thanks for sharing.

Great pictures, nice color of the car as well!

Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:56 pm
GT Truther

Toke away and enjoy, brothers & sisters!

Uh, Sky, I'm getting this dadgum error message again while trying to post:

Quote:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@thegoldenthread.info and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

What gives? It takes about 5 to 10 minutes after I push "submit" and then I get that message, so I have to open another window here to see if my posts or PMs actually go through. It's happened since I came back on last night and it's still happening, even when responding to PMs. Is it just me experiencing this again?

In any event; I'd left out the coup-de-grace episode in which my original car died, so I edited my post later on last night to include that.

Now I'll try to share some of the admittedly grainy photos of the shuttered WalMart on the outskirts of Tampa.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Okay that last post took 9 minutes from the time I pushed "Submit" to when it went to the infernal "Internal Server Error" message, which made me open yet another window (I have 3 GT tabs open now, and 7 tabs total on Chrome, with no other applications running).

So I just uploaded one of the many snapshots I took; most are fairly pedestrian, meaning nothing special is showing, but it gives the viewer an idea of what I found (or didn't find). There were several marked cop cruisers in the parking lot, lurking like sharks, with lights on. There was at least unmarked cop car that patrolled the perimeter, and two tractor-trailers positioned like sphinxes at the entrance to the Masonic temple on 16th St NW DC. The one pic I took shows the name "Idealease" on the door; maybe someone can check them out and see if they're a front company for DHS or if they're simply a subcontractor.

There was also a lot of fencing, but curiously not in the very center of the front of the building, which is essentially solid brick with a couple of steel doors set in them (you'll see in the pictures). I'm trying to eat a quick bite and then back to packing, so probably only one or two more pics for now.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Idealease is a "front company" for companies that don't want to "own" their trucking fleets:

http://www.idealease.com

Quote:
RESPONSIVENESS | EXPERTISE | STABILITY

For companies across North America who want to manage their business, not their commercial truck fleet management challenges, Idealease offers the most responsive, fully integrated truck leasing, truck rental, fleet services and dedicated maintenance solutions.

We are focused on your success.

Idealease offers a safe, cost-effective and efficient alternative to commercial truck ownership through our comprehensive truck leasing, truck rental, and dedicated maintenance solutions. We are the industry experts at seamlessly transitioning businesses from truck ownership to full service leasing. Our responsive fleet services will help keep your business running smoothly—allowing you to focus even more attention on serving your customers and growing your business.

Idealease offers stability for your business because of our unique organization structure—we are a vertically aligned distribution network of more than 430 community-based locations.

We have the expertise to create transportation solutions for commercial fleets of all sizes. We employ the most seasoned and tenured truck leasing and truck rental professionals. They can show you how our fleet services and dedicated maintenance can help reduce the risk and costs associated with commercial truck operations and fleet management.

Idealease is committed to vehicle uptime. We support a fleet of more than 45,000 trucks, tractors and trailers with the most proficient, manufacturer-certified technicians, a vast parts inventory and the latest diagnostic equipment.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:56 pm
GT Truther

Don - I'm Very Interested in your Walmart story, hope you're posting more today!

Sky - My pages are also Very slow to load, but not 9-10 minutes... Maybe 3-4.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:06 pm

Yup - I see my page load for the Forum also takes a few minutes. That's frustrating.

Will look into it with L2L and see what the cause may be.

:puter

Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:49 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

There seems to be som eissues with our host, I am working on it now please be patient I know its frustrating.

Glad your well Don, say hi to Starry and please send her my condolences on the loss of her father

Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:15 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Trumping on
Quote:
the facts as we know them:

According to Colonel Ted Guy, John McCain’s commander as a POW, McCain collaborated with the enemy.
McCain is accused of giving information that led to the downing of 60 US aircraft
McCain is accused of training North Vietnamese air defense personnel
McCain is accused of making over 30 propaganda broadcasts against the US, broadcasts he moved to have classified when he was elected to the senate

These 4 accusations are the only real and supportable accusations against McCain.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/07/20 ... -of-worms/

Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 am
GT Truther

The research of Retiredfb´s Monalisa interface have led in this timeworld to:
Keywords:
Echoborg:
Human + IA

http://singularityhub.com/2015/07/17/an ... r-brainet/

Brainet:
Scientists recently connected animal brains into an organic computer

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2015071 ... -computers

And the "research" of Wingmakers" lead to:
“Dreamlets”
which are multimedia files–prerecorded musical tracks and animated video clips. These files are like memories and form the building blocks of the dream. Just like in your own brain, you have memories that take the form of visuals and sounds. And when you dream your brain recalls those memories and remixes them into a dream.

http://myvirtualdream.ca/theexperience/ ... e-made-of/

Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:29 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: trump
mountaintiger7 wrote:

Left Row:
Stephen Hawkings
No Idea
Nikola Tesla

Next Row:
Enstein
Sigmund Frued?

Middle Row:
No Idea
No Idea
Francis Bacon?

Next Row:
Kasparov?
Charles Darwin

The lady in the suggestive 'come-on' pose - No Idea!

Am I part of the problem, solution, or what?

--------------------------------

My previous message on International Economies also took ages and several attempts to post, with one server error message similar to Don's, however today's messages have been trouble-free.

Quite an adventure, Don. I wonder how Jade Helm is going, now that its started.

I'm not a car fanatic and ordinarily would not want a Merc convertible. Its too 'showy', invites unwanted attention from those whose intentions are less than honourable. Maybe in a wealthier part of London my views would change.

Another issue is that many years ago I got sunstroke travelling all day (on a hot sunny day) in a car with an opening roof. So I am wary of convertibles, per se.

Simon

Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:54 pm
GT Truther

Go ahead, watch the sensational belly dancer while listening to Black Magic Woman...

You know you want to!

Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:59 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 959 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39  Next